+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Can of worms

Yes, a member of long standing but not of taller standing. Before the Great Fire of February, 2010, I had signed up on Project Avalon in late September of 2009. A lot had happened between September 2009 and February 2010. It was a wild ride to say the least. 5 months of short standing in reality for me but so much was going on and also behind the scenes, back stage of this forum, behind the curtain. Yes, there were a few major battles that took place. I call them energy battles. There were a few members at the time that were being influenced by dark forces sight unseen. The mods did a great job of keeping things mopped up, but I don't think they even understood what was going on. They could only react to what they saw being written on the screen. However, Anchor, I think caught a glimpse of this but still found himself scratching his head.

When I first signed on to that forum, I knew I was being guided there. I had listened to my inner voice and I knew not to argue about it. I was guided there to find three people. I didn't know at the time the reasons why. In short I did find them and quicker than I thought was possible. Like inside a month. Wow! After a few postings I had made, I started making friends. Some excellent souls I have to say! Some are still here today and you and I know who you are. So the next thing I know, one of these friends came under a psychic attack. And for some reason I was asked to help the victim. Mind you I had no experience at all in this area. It was all new to me. So I jumped in to help and was successful. The next thing you know, behind the curtain, my computer room had turned into like a doctor's office. It was like within 2 months. A madhouse. I was power napping to just get some rest and this was soon to be around the clock. I turned out to be a remote healer. I didn't even know what it was called at the time. But I was busy, busy, busy. The weird part was that I was real good at it and the more I did, the more they came. Crazy. Talk about the Law of Abundance.

Bill and Kerry rarely showed up and understandably so. They started to show up towards the end of their Camelot run. They may have been aware of some of the things but I don't think they knew what was really happening behind the scenes with this forum. And if I know anything about Anchor he did everything possible to protect and to serve that forum. But what was going on was even beyond his pay grade. I am also sure, and this goes without saying, that we didn't know what was going on, on their fronts of knowing. You can jump in any time Bill and I say that with all due respect!

There were sinister forces at work here. It wasn't something that you could pin down either with normal means. My computer was also hacked despite all the safe guards I had in place. I was no dummy when it came to computers. I went to school for it. I had a computer business in Florida. I probably built the first of its kind a computer for the home that could out run in terms of speed, anything they had on the market at that time, with storage capabilities designed for a huge business environment, along with a state of the art music studio for outer space. All built for the home. Careful as you read the following, I want to say "who" hacked into my computer, but I would rather want to say is "what" hacked into my computer? Now having plenty of experience in remote healing, was familiar with what is called energy signatures. The energy signature was an unknown one. Not one where there was people behind it. Like the 3 letters orgs you hear about. This was totally different. It wasn't till a couple of years ago with my meeting with Sol, that it became clearer as to what this energy signature was.

So as it goes, things got crazy. Psychic attacks increased. Some weren't psychic attacks either. Some were of self proclaim healers who ended up doing much more damage than good with certain technology at their disposal. Area 51 stuff. They were in the business of scrambling brains and whatever else all from the disguise of love and light. They had their bases covered as I discovered. They even had a plant inside the mod squad. If you go to my home page you will see that a post I had written was deleted that exposed one such perpetrator of humanity. The mod as you will see was just doing their job and didn't know what I was going on about. The perpetrator and the planted mod ended up in love and left the forum. The mod you will see on that page was not the planted one. Mind you this was right after the Great Fire in February, and Bill really opened up this great house at that time, beginning in March. Bill would know exactly. When this was going down I asked to have my account dismissed since the mod squad was contaminated and this type of damage was going to be allowed to continued on folks. I didn't want any part of it since I had to deal with the wounded end of it. Instead of canceling my account, Anchor put me in retirement. He must of knew something that I didn't at the time. During the Great Fire, there were several meetings with the mod squad and myself concerning the unknown signature aspect. It was becoming clearer to them that I was onto something. Keep in mind that I was trying to serve that forum and only wanted to protect those in it.

At the time all this went down, there were some serious attacks that went way above psychic. "Don't Mention The Reptilians." I won't. But I will mention the DRAGONS! In this sector they are the worse. It is not a MYTH! When the Great Fire was set a blaze, two members here were seriously attacked by Dragons. A huge spear was thrown at one of the members and a scalar weapon was used on the other one. In short the life of the one who had the spear thrown at him was spared by a fellow warrior. That same fellow warrior didn't far so well however. On March 7, 2010 he was struck by a scalar weapon manned by a Dragon who, if you can believe this, had a patch over his right eye. The reason for these attacks was a simple one. The two members had become a threat. I bear good news as they both survived and are still breathing in this great house. The latter didn't fair so well though. He was disabled by the shot and that is a tale for another log sitting.

Now where was I? So I ended up going to the Mists of Avalon. I have since left there and had to leave many friends behind. Even friends who were once my enemies at PA1. It can happen if you work through it. When I left there it was decided I needed a rest from these social networks. I had my fill as it were. However, I did have some contact and it wasn't very long where I just severed all contacts. I needed to do that to have some peace. I think it was G.K. that broke the camel's back finally. He also spoke of Sol. Told everyone that if they didn't believe him to go visit Sol yourself. A later scan reveal that he said that with an arrogance that said you are all to lazy to even try. We had words between us. Not the kind of words that I had expected from him. For some reason he felt threatened by me. It surprised me and my twin flame when we heard him speak on the computer radio networks of things I had spoken of. Things he took and incorporated into his own that was not of his own knowings and then expressing anger towards me as if I had violated him somehow. All in the same breathe. My twin Flame and I were so shocked by this and she will or can testify that my intent was from a loving place. You all know of him as G.K. He tried to come to our tee pee and to do a scan of us but failed. My house and property are shielded and if your frequency isn't high enough you will not be able to get in here. So I decided to take up his challenge and go visit Sol for myself. Prove George right or wrong.

Such was the beginning of a new venture. This is going to get a little complicated but it is the words that make it so. I will try to keep it simple. George had opened a can of worms and these worms weren't the ones you took fishing. He had also expressed that the ships around the Sun were not exactly the friendly type. That was what caught my ears as I knew different. He just spoke with a forked tongue and then my ears started to hear his lies. Even though I didn't expose this to the public when this happened, I think it is pretty evident as to what he is now saying, isn't saying much at all.

If you were to do a meditation and left Earth and went to the Sun, you would probably end up on the surface or just maybe in a time bubble within the Sun. A time bubble where you could see an environment with some kind of folks within it. For you see, the Sun is also a time machine of sorts. On your view of the Sun you see a ball of fire. Our educators would have you "believe" {there's that word again} that it is a molten ball of fission type material. They attempt to back that up showing you a dissection of the sun and what it is made of that their instruments that have this great ability, to reveal to us what they have presented. How convenient I say! I see it as their scientific egos controlling public perception just one more time. The level of technology is impressive I will admit. But we are talking about the Sun and he is no fool. Just the other night i was watching a show about space stuff and they were saying that they had calculated what was going to happen in 3billion years to our Galaxy. REALLY? Go Fish! I told my Twin Flame that we should book a vacation away from here in 3 billion years.

It is all on how you do it. And where you will end up. Do you know where on the Sun you want to go? What is the purpose? As in what is it you would like to experience? Your intention?

Well, I had plenty of intention. So in a nut shell this is what I experienced. I wanted to visit Gaia. She had so often showed up in my sanctuary and I just wanted to pay her in kind with a visit of my own choosing. My intent was to check up on her and see how she was doing. So I went to inner Earth in a meditative state. Not really a meditative state but for the purpose to go through this and explain the important things, don't get caught up on some of these words. (With an activated Merkaba) Mind you there are protective protocols to get where she is and I know what they are. So i arrive at her place of being. We make small talk. She is okay considering what the sick bastards continue to unleash on her. She also has company. Company that is always there with her. Let's just say one of the lies that goes around is that a theory of a black hole exists in the center of the Planet. It's not a black hole but a white hole. You could even say it is a wormhole. one in which connects Gaia to her Solar brothers and sisters but also the Sun. This white hole is also conscious. Divine consciousness. That is her company. So her and I conclude our conversation. Then I heard a soft voice that said do you want to go? It was as if this consciousness knew of my quest of the Sun. So this basically happens by accident in my mind. I said yes. I entered this white hole and within 3 seconds I find myself in total darkness. Now I am standing in place but just can't see a thing.

Then I see 3 specks of light in the darkness. Like cigarette lighter lights. Flickers is the right word here. They got bigger and I realized I was being approached. The 3 lights stood side by side as they approached me. As they got closer they got taller and soon they were 10' in front of me. They were beings in flames. I could also sense they were female, yeah, right? Was I losing it? They turned out to be a welcoming. They turned and I knew I had to follow them. So I followed and they brought me to a place that was just below the plasma surface of the Sun. it was one hell of a light show. I can still see it. Then he spoke. He was so surprised. So surprised that a human would come and visit him. He made it sound like it had never happened before. I could hear his joy as he was so impressed. It caught me by surprise since I am kind of shy. I felt on the spot. But I was so amazed too. The light show and to hear a voice of fission material speak. My perception changed right then and there. I told Sol I had a question. "Ask away," he said. I mentioned that I saw a video of him destroying a comet that was approaching him. He said, "Oh, that!" He continued, "They do that all the time. They think that if they can destroy me that they will have dominion over this system and exploit everything within it." I then asked who are you referring to? "A.I. of course." He said that like I should be aware of that. It was how he said it. He then explained to me that the comets would be programmed with codes embedded in them to destroy him. He then said let me show you, who.

This is where I feel as though I will be falling way short of this story because i can't at present show you the images of what Sol projected into my mind at this point. It was like a room made of metal with all kinds of stuff that was hanging from the walls of it. Very abstract. I remember seeing small open spots of the walls and weird things of metal sticking out from the walls like it was part of the wall in terms of function. And then I saw it. A metallic creature about 2' tall that looked somewhat humanoid. Sol says, "They come in many different sizes and shapes. They are also in the trillions in number. They were on the other side of our Galaxy, 180 degrees away from us, next to the band before the last outer band. When the Black hole {Center of our Galaxy} emitted new codes a few years ago and became form in a wave and started to spread out, this A.I. decided to leave our Galaxy. They somehow new that this wave would destroy what they had built and they didn't want to lose that." He also explained that the new codes were to raise the frequency of the Galaxy. He also stated that this A.I did go to the Andromeda Galaxy for awhile but were now coming back here the long way around because this galactic wave prevented them from taking a more direct route.

This creature had like a mercury component to it as in it's fluid movement. It reminded me of a combination of the Borg in Star Trek and the Replicators in Star Gate. It also had like a grill or heat sink appearance with all kinds of metallic things sticking to it and from it. It did have what looked like 2 eyes but not eyes like we relate to them. I did a scan of it and the energy signature was so close to the energy signature of when my computer was hacked along with all the anomalies at the PA1 site. This energy signature of this creature was a more enhanced version of it. We are not talking of the so called A.I. of Earth here. This is much more different in terms I can't even define. In the scan, I somehow connected and discovered that the A.I. in charge did have a level of consciousness and this little creature was just a mechanical extension of that. kind of like a hive mind done with wireless signals but different than the insect races. The room could have been part of a ship. i don't know.

I didn't get to say good-bye to Sol and to thank him for what he shared with me. Something happened to where my space got interrupted and I found myself back on the Planet. Since then, I was able to receive validation from that experience. On some of my other Merkaba travels, word got out that some human had visited the Sun. Sol apparently wanted to let everyone know he was impressed and was very joyous about it. Now you know why I said when I look up, what I now see. Mind you I wasn't seeking any kind of credit. Not even from Sol. I just want to prove or disprove what George had said.

Here is a secret that has also been kept in hiding. Sol is a 13th dimensional being. How is that possible you may ask when we have been told that we can only experience up to 11.5 dimensional frequency? The Sun is hollow, an incredible time machine if you know what you're doing. Ask the ETs around it. What you see is a plasma coating created by a multi dimensional barrier of 13 dimensions. Or maybe a few of the dimensions.

So yes, Amor...... God if you will is ever present in everything and I can assure you that our Sun isn't going to destroy the Earth. If anything he has protected us from being destroyed. The next time you eat some food just know Gaia and Sol made sure you could. So please acknowledge them at your table's blessing. It's not a religious thing!

Well, this doesn't set right with me because now I know all of us have been scanned by this A.I. I remember telling someone on PA1 that these computers are also windows. Windows that can be looked through in both directions.

I would also like to say that I don't claim to know all the answers as to what I have written of here. All I know is that my awareness was focused on what I had to deal with. I don't want to repeat it and now looking back, I can almost say, I told you so. But all that water is under the bridge now and the stream has changed it's shape and there are more fish now that the Great Fire has come and gone. I also don't want to come off as presumptuous. And if it is a concern or not, I would think it would be better energy spent towards something more formidable such as this evolved A.I. in terms of understanding.

So I just used the last worm in the can and will have to get some more. After this worm gets eaten I will take all these fish, clean them, and cook them over some hot coals on the campfire.

Was this specific enough?
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 1st September 2015 at 23:38.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Becky (5th September 2015), Beren (2nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (18th February 2016), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Eric J (Viking) (2nd September 2015), Gardener (3rd September 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Muzz (4th September 2015), Valley (2nd September 2015), Zionbrion (2nd September 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Re: A Dream Within a Dream

Yes amor,

Lionhawk is a longstanding member.
    It`s strangely beautiful how time passed by from all those beginnings where we eagerly went forth...

Before I put a bigger log into the fire, let me warm it up a bit with a small branch...
    I remember the moment of birth and a clear distinctive sentence in my mind which came after a deep breath:
    "Here we go- let`s do this"
    A thought so condensed into the form of and feeling of taking a ride- maybe a last ride in this timeline and body...with a clear intent of what to do.

And now I will put in a fresh log to the fire, there are presences (if this is the right word), various essences in the whole existence if the universe and its multitude of expressions and dimensions. The man in its essence is the very image of God. Of Creator. It has the almighty potential.
    That is why it`s being tested from the dawn of his creation by those essences because they claim (some of them) that a man is not worthy of such a gift that it was bestowed upon him.

A man is capable to contain all of God`s essence and shine it forth. Man is capable to be.
    Simple as that and all powerful thing.
    I remember when the attack was fierce, those who morphed into dragons- are beings of certain frequency which gets lower continually.
    They desire to provoke fear energy within mankind so that they can conquer easily. Thus the monster shapes, energy forms and such.
    They learned this from their master- extremely powerful spirit-presence which spreads its influence or at least has initiated it eons ago.

Now, when it was the hottest I felt the attack which started to manifest as a heavy, dense energy pressuring me or trying to get me out of body.
    Trying to bypass the body and to hit me from within and also on the outside.
    A struggle on many levels.
    All that time I had the open channel in my direct connection with Creator and the attack was futile, left no consequences except minor issues which were dealt with afterwards.
    Key was that by Creator`s help (I call it Father or simply God) fear wasn`t provoked within me.
    If it were...then it would be a mess...who knows where I would end up in spirit or in body.

Why I am saying this?

I wouldn`t have made it here without God`s Love. Love is manifesting through many different ways that are fit in many a moments.
    Directly like an energy beam or through soul friends and their efforts in many ways.

Now good thing is that a cleansing happened to the gathering place-forum and lives of many.

I can say that I don` t write much in last three years but I am here, I am where I am needed elsewhere too.
    I am with Love together wherever Father wishes me to be.

Thus I sing a tune to warm the heart,
    to take your clothes of yesterday
    and be naked for awhile
    so that Sun will gladly bathe...

...your soul and very being
    until you cry, until you sing!
    And when the ode to life master the key
    which opens the door to your eternity,

here again you will hear me sing
    a tune of Love
    A song of Eternity
    Welcome home, dear soul...
    be one in peace, joy and Love.
    Love, love - and see what happens

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (18th February 2016), Gardener (3rd September 2015), greybeard (2nd September 2015), justntime2learn (4th September 2015), Lionhawk (2nd September 2015), Muzz (4th September 2015), Valley (2nd September 2015), Zionbrion (2nd September 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Default Less is more

Amor,

For the record, you asked the right questions. When you asked them, I pondered on how to answer them. In all fairness to you, I couldn't just give you a short answer because if I did, it would have caused you to ask more questions. Although my post was long, it is a condensed version from my own perspective and nothing more. Before I clicked the "post" button, I checked my heart to see if it was clear to do so. After I posted it, two strange things happened. I had a music video playing and in it there was a Sun rising in it. I said that was cool and backed it up to see that happen again. It didn't happen again. It was gone and in it's place was a background of just a sky with a landscape. I tried several times to find it to no avail. Then I went to see Gio's massive thread and clicked on the video at the very top of the last page and there was Sol being reported on. No joke.

Beren was so spot on too! Believe it or not, is only for you to decide and I say that for everyone. But prove it out into a knowing. Just common sense. It is already there within you to self discover it.

Many got BUTTERFLIES from those passed days and Grace by Fire was a blessing on so many levels, Today I see some who have grown like a miracle and see their light shine now brighter than ever before. They found the connection that was lost within them with Gaia. Impressive to see these souls fly like butterflies now. So the Great Fire was a good thing! And to those who stood up after the ashes and went forth, many blessings to you.

My long post was to also honor the ones that went through those flames that maybe seemed to have been forgotten in the smoke.

I bid you all a wonderful day!!!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (2nd September 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (18th February 2016), Gardener (3rd September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Default Light years away

Okay, time to blow all this smoke out of here.

My favorite guitarist......................

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Elainie (3rd September 2015), Jake (3rd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Default Re: Light years away

[QUOTE=lionhawk;995468]Okay, time to blow all this smoke out of here.

My favorite guitarist......................

Mine too...

I think this fits... (Throwing a big round un-split log on, hope the fire is hot.)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Lionhawk (3rd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Default Today's update

Last night I received a third validation from Sol. So that tells me that my long post was not just from my imagination. Also as to the information within that post has Sol's stamp of approval.

This morning I had a strange dream. The setting is a county fair. On the fairgrounds there was a spot where a big speaker hung in the air, 10-12', facing toward the ground. Underneath the speaker, people gathered and were standing underneath it. At some distance away from this gathering, like a 1/2 mile away, was a man who was about to pull a level on a contraption that was in the air, hanging from what looked like a wooden roof of a shed. The object had a square shape to it and at the bottom of it he placed what looked like a 4" X 12" filter onto it. He then pulled the level. Back at the gathering, the speaker came alive with a sound that just shattered the air. So much so that the people standing underneath it were driven to the ground. The ground even shook like an Earth quake. The sound was the trumpet of a bull elephant. There was even a shock wave going out from it and this was probably the reason why the guy pulling the lever was a small distance away.

So I woke up, got out of bed, poured a cup of coffee, sat down, started to look at this dream. I have never had one like this before. So my left brain went to work. It was a sonic type calling. It was an elephant call. You could not mistaken it. When I realized this I looked up and there on our fireplace mantle stands about a 1' high, a plastic bull elephant with his trunk in the air. That was when it became clear of the right word, trumpet. The plastic elephant looks as though he is trumpeting.

So I don't know what to make of this and all I can is pay attention and keep your ears open but with your hands over them. Maybe something is about to happen somewhere. Not to bring fear to the mix, but maybe an Earth quake could be associated along with a blast wave of sound, like a sonic boom. That could also be a volcano blowing a lid creating the boom.

If there is one thing I have learned through the years is that there are signs coming in on us all the time. Small signals that we so often ignore.

Talk about the elephant in the room. We will see........

Namaste' & Nagosa

P.S. The elephant could be made from balsa wood.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 3rd September 2015 at 17:24.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (3rd September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (18th February 2016), kanishk (14th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd September 2015), Valley (4th September 2015), Zionbrion (3rd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

So let me get this ....The lion sleeps....a speaker is set to hear the cry/roar of a Bull Elephant?

Watch this and the cry of Gaia is speaking as the Lion sleeps. Lionhawk don't mind the sunrise in this video of Sol....haha

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (4th September 2015), kanishk (14th November 2015), Lionhawk (3rd September 2015), Valley (4th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Default Our house......

Has awaken once more. We have several elephants in the room. Several monkeys in the room besides my Twin Flame and I. Even the furniture has a weave about it. I just discovered an elephant that is made of jade. A monkey in the bathroom with his hands over his eyes. Elephant candle stick holders and a lamp. Two big picture of monkeys hang over the sofa. Palm tree candlestick holders also with elephants. Also crystals. There are more African inferences in here than Native American. What it reflects is much of our spiritual journey together. The bathroom is full of ships and light houses, an anchor, helm wheel, etc. For us it is harmonic. Not your usual motif in an American house.

Many thanks Shadowself!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 3rd September 2015 at 17:23.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (18th February 2016), kanishk (15th November 2015), Valley (5th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Default Made of tears

My TWIN FLAME wanted me to share a story about a small journey we took. We headed out to a place called Thermal City. It is a historical gold mine. Combination campground. It was beautiful there, nestled in between some mountains with a clear river running along side it. We met a guy there called Crystal Jim. He was a hoot. He had a camping trailer setup with all kinds of crystals displayed around it. He even had a campfire that was composed of crystals instead of just rocks. The guy was fun to be around and loved to negotiate with his crystal wears. He would sell you anything he had, but for him it wasn't about the money at all. It was about the energy exchange during the negotiation that he so enjoyed. Well, he met his match. My Twin Flame just so happens to be a master negotiator. So I sat back and said to myself, "This is going to be interesting." It was. Indeed it was. Out of that negotiation came a friendship and of trust. He got to know about us.

We went back later on and he was glad to see us return. He said to us, "Let me show you something." So we went for a small ride on a golf cart to a location on the corner of the grounds, At this location was a long pile of what appeared to be dirt. What is important to note is that this pile of dirt had lots of crystals within it. He had purchased 6 dump trucks loads of the stuff from a mine in Arkansas. So what ended up happening was we made a small deal with him. Others had dug through the pile and made a mess of things. So we told him if we could dig and sort through the pile we would not make a mess. So her and I worked on the pile for about 5 hours. In the process, you would get dizzy spells. Frequency overloads caused by the crystals in the pile. I did several scans on the pile. The results were tragic. Apparently these crystals were found in a cavern and the mining operation had blown it apart with dynamite. There was a lot of death and anger energies coming from the pile. It was just very sad. So we collected some of the crystals and brought them back to Crystal Jim. He was going to clean them up and sell them in various rock and gem shows. So he asked us what crystals we wanted in exchange for the work. So we selected a few and then went home. We still have these crystals here scattered about in our home.

Some good news is that some of these crystals may have a chance to be reborn this fall. I am looking forward to what is about to take place in Arkansas this Fall. It will be a major event that will effect the whole Planet in a great way.

But in the meantime, I wanted to share with you this song as it just seem to resonate with my scans at the time. Best if played with the volume on the upper side. This is also just part of a story because of another story that happened very close to the time this one had occurred. The song you are about to hear also resonates with that other story,

Last edited by Lionhawk; 3rd September 2015 at 19:46.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2015), Billy (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Valley (4th September 2015), Zionbrion (4th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Default Buffalo chips

Morning Folks,

Is it me or is it just a slow week this week? Oh, that's right, everybody went to BURNING MAN. That's cool! Huge campfire over there.

Last weekend was GREAT! Over here that is and it was because of those who put a log on the fire. What made it so great was that there were first hand exchanges and the human potential was either improved upon or realized. I couldn't ask for anything more than that. Even a mod came out of the forest and said something and left a gift. Coool beans.

The staff here have been just great. I want to "THANK-YOU" for your support! It means a lot to me to finally see a forum run like a well oiled machine. Based on what little I have seen, because it has grown big time, the quality stands out. So my hats off to you guys for building something of quality instead of another rumor mill. That quality is also a reflection of who you all are. That is something we all can appreciate.

No joking here when it comes to quality. Why waste your time doing some thing that is 1/2 ass? Or settling for a false sense of security. Why cheat yourself on any of these levels? Why not strive for something amazing. Why not take that step to at least give it a go. Putting a log on the fire is doing just that and I really want to hear how AMAZING you are! Your first hand account of how you got to this point in your life and how that has increased the quality of the human potential equation, Basically put, I started this thread with the intention for you to tell your amazing story. I have only shared stories of my own account as an example. Give you an idea of what I have define as to that. The aliens and the grand scheme of things may value our DNA, but it is the first hand accounts of those who went further than that and took their DNA and climbed towards that POTENTIAL. The stories are valid, tangible reflections of that.

I don't have any Buffalo chips at this campfire. Although I will admit that I fart once in awhile, sshhhhh....don't tell anybody, but the logs we put on have quality in mind. That being said, I don't want to be the only story teller here. Maybe you think I will run out of stories. That would be like me running out of farts. But I will admit that I am hanging on to a few stories that will blow any I have told so far. But the spirit in me has always gone last on so many fronts because you are more important and it is my job within in my mission to insure you get there before me.

How else can I say it?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2015), Valley (4th September 2015), Zionbrion (4th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Default The Power of Story

Around the campfire is one way to share the Power of Story.

The power of story has been one of the most powerful way to put ideas into the world!

I've always believed in the power of story because when I was a young girl I made the fatal mistake of telling my mother I was bored. She actually got very stern with me and said "I NEVER want to hear that you're bored!". She went on to tell me if I'm bored to get a book and read it! Then she made a fatal mistake. She took me to the library and got me a library card! It was over then. Because I was not one of those "popular" kids running with a pack. I spent most of my time as a geeky awkward child on my bicycle riding to either the Library or the Griffith Park Observatory while she worked.

She was right. I spent my day in marvel with the power of story. First was Cinderella...I thought I could never be that! To awkward I was. Then the magic happened. I found the story of the Ugly Duckling. That made me feel much better.

Story after story rocked my imagination with the color of the world in many different flavors. From Pirates to Alice...From the Knights of a round table to a good king and his throne. Some of these stories rocked my soul.

I thought one day I wish I could be part of some wonderful story. But because at that time it seemed even though I was engrossed in Story my life was far too boring. There was that word again....My mother would be very unhappy!

Even as I grew into adulthood I thought my story was one nobody would want to hear. But as it turned out there is a wonderful story among us all should we choose to tell it.

Many a Story is told in metaphor...Here is one such story.

~

There was a young girl who wanted nothing but to grow up like Cinderella with a glass slipper and a Prince Charming by her side. But the problem with that was she didn't have anything Royal to be part of that world.

Then one day a beautiful lady grabbed her and took her to a magical place. The young girl asked what is this place? It's yours for the taking if choose to claim it. IT was beautiful!

She took the girl down a winding path between two very distinct trees. One was dead the other quite alive. And beyond that was the sun shining brightly. On this path was a side road where she took the girl down yet another path. That path led to a large pyramid with stairs leading to the top. She asked "what is this"?

The lady said it's yours if you so choose it. The young girl said "I have a pyramid"? The lady said you have that and what is on top is the prize. So they walked the long stairs up the pyramid. At the very top was a flat level with a beautiful jewel encrusted throne. The young girl gasped in amazement. She said "I have a throne"?

The lady said yes...and it's yours for the taking should you claim it. The girl looked down it sadness briefly. She said but "I'm not a Royal, I can't claim a throne". The lady then said "Oh yes you do. It's the seat of your soul and Royalty is in us all should we claim it".

So the young girl sat in the throne not quite sure what to do. The lady said "claim it and all you seek is there".

The young girl did and with a rush of a thousand winds she ReMembered her place and all she had been through to get to this very place...

The Royal Seat of the Soul.

The moral of the story: Claim your throne the seat of your soul as the Royalty you are! You ARE SPECIAL.

~

Stories can be told in many a form. A ballad, a Book, A movie. On a monument wall or around a campfire!

Stories have power. They delight, enchant, touch, teach, recall, inspire, motivate, challenge. They help us understand. They imprint a picture on our minds. Want to make a point or raise an issue? Tell a story. Tell your story.

Here's a magical story and enjoy your day and your story.

Last edited by Shadowself; 4th September 2015 at 18:07.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Agape (5th September 2015), Beren (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (4th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Delight (4th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Limor Wolf (5th September 2015), Lionhawk (4th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2015), Valley (4th September 2015), Zionbrion (5th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default Re: The Power of Story

Something Happens after Midnight

A current story of the last 8 years of my life.

I live in a quaint little hippy town called Nevada City located in northern California. Well its not all hippy, it was originally a gold mining town, and since has become somewhat of a tourist attraction. So it is really a mix of conservatives, hippies and tourists. i travelled a lot in my early twenties and ended up here initially trying to start a raw food restraunt with a friend I met on Kauai, but that didn't pan out and I never left.

I started off in a yurt on somebodies land, and my best friend from childhood moved up and we lived together. Some years went by as I was working at a juice bar and helping out the neighbors with land tasks, and then I came across a book called Anastasia, the ringing cedars of russia. When I first picked up this book it read like a fantasy novel, a desperate middle aged entrepreneur goes into the woods and finds a beautiful virgin who wants to make babies with him, sounds great eh? One of the first thinga that happens is he is very cold, as he is unaccustomed to the Taiga forest nights and she calls over her bear friend to cuddle him and keep him warm.

Yea right, I think.

I had found this book at a friends house I was staying at for a few days. Every year in Nevada Coty there is the wild and scenic film festival, which is world famous, and some other friends staying there had aquired a few DVDs of the films that showed. As I was reading the first chapters of the book they put one of the movies on and it was about a man who adopted baby grizzly bears whose parents had bent hunted and killed. It showed him cuddling with them and interacting as if they were his pet dogs....whoa I thought maybe this story has something going for it.

So I continued to read the book and went I had to leave my friends house I got my own copy to continue. Anastasia goes on to talk about how to heal the world and that each family should be alloted a parcel of land to create their own paradise, and when we gaze upon our creation, we will forver be joyful. This got me thinking.

This was around the time the book and move The Secret came out. I never read the book but watched the movie...all these people telling you how to manifest $$$$$$$$. So i had a journal at the time and wrote down a dollar ammount. I then scratched that out a few days later and wrote BUY LAND...that was at the beginning of a year. The year started to pass and I was offered a buisness proposition in Which I was allotted a percentage based on how well I did. During the summer my brother from Seattle came to visit and for some reason we started looking at land and houses in my area. He decided he wanted to move his family down here and also get my parents to move as well and we would have a land and house together. None of us were sure where the momey would come from, but I contacted a real estate agency and with my Mom and I's credit we were pre apporoved for a long and could atart looking for places.

This was at the same time as our business deal was coming to an end and I ended up woth the exact ammount of money I had i itially wrote down in my journal. Whoa. It was pretty much just enough for the down payments. So I searched many a lands and found this place we are at now, surrounded by beautiful pine trees and BLM land. There is even a creek at the bottom of the property, but its dry now due to the drouht.....wish we had some beavers...BTW please watch the beaver documentary by PBS on netflix, i had no idea they were so important.

So I don't go out to dance or see music much anymore, but I used to all the time. Something happened being on this land it is quite the vortex. There was man who came to town named Chris Berry, he is am amazing marimba player and story teller/singer. The last time I saw him was 8'years ago at high sierra music festival with a full band, it blew my mind, and I just knew I had to go see him, even if it was all by myself since my lady is sick.

i arrived fashinonably early as usual, and doors weren't even open yet, and then I was pretty much the first one in. It was pretty much quiet until about 10:30 when a DJ named Phuture Primitive came on and we had a great dance session. Then Chris Berry came on solo just playing his Marimba and telling story song, most wver sat down in a half circle eyes gazed, everyone was so joyful hearing his sounds. He was very interactive with the audience asking for the next part of the story for him to sing. After one song he asked how everyone is doing, and I shouted out we got "love on a mountain" ... Because we live in the mountains and hes like oooh you wanna go there, so he calls up a percussionist and starts to play this song and one by one everyone gets up again and starts to dance!

Now take a moment and listen to this song and let your soul dance.

So the set went on with a swirl of beautiful souls dancing the amazing live music. After he finished his set at midnight everyone was calling for an encore and he got back on stage, and then I felt this dark energy sweep over the entire venue. He was singing a great aong I used to love that goes " why do we kill people who kill people to show people killing people is wrong." I wanted to stay so bad but everything all of a sudden went from blissful to feeling so dark, I just had to leave, even though it would probably go for another hour.

So I got into my car and turned on coast to coast and the guest was talking about dark entities, and how they have invaded his life because of a Quija board session...lol...maybe....it was just an interesting thing to hear upon leaving a place I had just felt got taken over by a darker force. i couldn't listen anymore so I changed to music and every station on my preset had some sort of strange dark music. So I just turned off thenradio and listened to the air coming in the window...awwwww

So what happens after misnight? What forces and entities decide to take over loving vibes? I have felt this many times at shows, music festival, burning man, its always similar...at a certain point they swoop in, and most people are unaware. i always tend to ditch parties around this time, unless I get tangled in as well.

Well I am safe at home now, sitting on the front porch...surrounded by two 7' piles of wood, ready for the winter, hoping it rains hard and this ridiculous resisilent ridge subsides, and El Nino cleanses us.

Thanks LionHawk you have brought out my inner story teller.

Be well all, enjoy the ride.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (5th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (5th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Limor Wolf (5th September 2015), Lionhawk (5th September 2015), Valley (5th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Default Coool Beans Zionbrion!

Anything for Gaia!

Namaste' & Nagosa

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

annacherie (5th September 2015), Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (5th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Limor Wolf (5th September 2015), Zionbrion (5th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Speaking of campfires I am reminded today that the Man burns! An event which has turned decidedly crowded now but I was invited there in 2005 by my son when it wasn't quite as crowded. He said "Mom you can't say no and I demand you come with me"!

So I went and had the most amazing time. He was a regular there for some time known to skydive naked! Really... I saw him do it! He was an avid skydiver with over 2000 jumps and regularly dived at Burning man.

I had such a great time there and completely trusted my oldest son John with his little brother that when his younger brother turned 18 I gifted a ticket for him in 2009 to go with his brother John.

Here is the building of their camp there. They are the Mystical Misfits as am I now. So in keeping with the theme here I'll share that building of their camp in 2009. Both of my sons are in this video. My youngest is not there today because his work is preventing it. But his brother is there in spirit because his ashes were placed in the head of the man in 2012 when he passed away.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (5th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), kanishk (15th November 2015), Limor Wolf (5th September 2015), Lionhawk (5th September 2015), Valley (5th September 2015), Zionbrion (5th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Coool Beans Zionbrion!

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    Anything for Gaia!

Namaste' & Nagosa
    I may have just the thing Lionhawk, But you will have to wait until the end of my story to hear it. I shared most of this experience with the Mods in the Mod Skype chat room recently when the subject of crop circles was brought up, but i did not tell the whole story.

I understand many people would have had their own experiences with this crop circle. This is just my personal experience.

I have placed a log on the fire.

Myself and group of kindred souls whom i had met on line, decided in 2009 to have a gathering again in Avebury for the summer solstice, as we did the previous year.

Most of us were camping and few were staying in hotels, around our campfire the evening before the Solstice, we asked for a new crop circle to be created as the year before there was only old ones that had been trampled flat. We rose early for the sunrise and gathered at the Avebury stones. Then we headed for breakfast, and it was there we were told that a crop circle had appeared during the night a few miles away at Milk Hill. And off we went to have a visit. When we found the circle this is what we saw.

Name:  Best Milk hill stage one.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  93.7 KB

Delighted with our request being answered we sat down in the middle circle. One of the group was a singer songwriter and she had her guitar with her. She began singing a new song she had been playing around with. She named it Gaiatune. As she was singing i wondered off (As i always do ) to the furthest lower circle to do my thing, which is some overtone chanting. After a couple of hrs we left. Next day the 22nd most of the group were leaving, But we decided to revisit the crop circle again that morning.

This is what we found.

Name:  Best stage 2.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  135.2 KB

The crop circle had extended. Happy chappies we were indeed.
    Most of the group had to leave to head home, but myself and my friend were staying another night so we hung around longer. I did more overtoning, then we left. Our last full day so we visited the long barrow, climbed Silbury Hill then headed to the Avebury pub for live music and some good craic.

Next morning we took down our tents, loaded my car and ready to leave, but it was rush hour, so we decided to have one more visit to the crop circle until the traffic was quieter.

This is what we found.

Name:  Best stage 3.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  142.3 KB

The crop circle had extended yet again.
    I phoned those who had left to share this news. Then headed home on my 700mile drive to Scotland.
    But it did not stop there. When i arrived home my singer friend Miss Magikal phoned me from her recording studio. She was in the process of recording her new Gaia Song and asked me if i would get on Skype and overtone for her, as she wanted it on her song. I did not think it would work over Skype, but I obliged and her engineer was able to use a little of it.

Edit: My memory of times is a bit hazy, My friend just reminded me that her and i were there for more than a week. So this experience happened over 8 days.

This is something for Gaia.

Thank you for allowing me around the campfire.

peace.
    Last edited by Billy; 6th September 2015 at 19:14.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (5th September 2015), Jake (6th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Limor Wolf (5th September 2015), Lionhawk (6th September 2015), Selkie (6th September 2015), Valley (5th September 2015), Zionbrion (6th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Default Billy's crop circle

Billy,

You need to come out of the forest more often! Your post was most excellent and hell, if you come out of the forest, I'll put a log on the fire for you! Just awesome!

Because of your post, I will have to share another story that happened last year. But before I get to that I would like to state a few observations on your story.

I don't claim to have much knowledge on these crop circles. I find them absolutely intriguing. They just cause me to wonder several things that are outside of the image itself and then what the image means is a whole subject on to itself.

Your first hand experience of just being there at ground zero is just incredible. With this crop circle expanding in stages is also something I have never heard of before. The complexity of it?????????????

Did you receive anything in your mind's eye from it? As in a greater detail? I would like to think that the Law of Attraction has something to do with this on a personal level for you and your friends. The purpose was no accident and there you are right in the middle of it. Any thoughts? Any thoughts from the viewers?

I just woke up and I already know this will be the theme of the day or a few days.
    A gem of a story in the treasure chest of this great house called Avalon!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Jake (6th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Selkie (6th September 2015), Zionbrion (6th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

These are some ideas that came up and I could be howling at the moon. Hopefully there are others who would like to howl at it.

Three stages. The first stage is a timing stage and was not completed. You will see what was completed in the first stage when the second stage was completed. But you have to magnify the image. Use CTL and + on your keyboard. You could isolate the image on another tab and work it from there. I also can't make out the third stage by what I see.

The completed first stage looks to me like our Sun in the center, Earth is south east, shown to have our moon, and three other planetary bodies which are about 90 degrees apart from each other. The planet with two directional lines on the furthest point away could be? Saturn? The 2 lines representing the rings of Saturn? Then Venus and or Mars. Could this be the positions of the Planets of the Summer Solstice at that time? Notice the two pathways coming from these positions to another major point or a body that has a rounded shape but with 4 facets coming to a point.

Then from that body we have to branches coming from it. At first it looks like one branch, then the branch separates into 2 branches, one with 4 legs coming off it and the other branch is by itself.

Then you see what look like boxes. I see circuits in this area representing dimensions of our Earth. You'll see 5 points that look like grounding points below the boxes. Each point also marks what circuit it represents. 1,2,3,4,5. Now here is where I think it gets a little interesting. If you took a 2 wires that were of different diameters or same diameters but using different voltages on each of the two wires, you would create a certain magnetic field on each of the two wires. Now ask yourself what is between these two mag fields? Possibly a reality? A dimensional field created in the middle by the two? As the wires leave these boxes and head to the left, you see an increase in mass signified by the size of the spheres that increase in linear fashion. They all come to a frequency threshold and then jump to the 4 faceted body above.

What does this body represent in between the heavenly bodies and the branching circuits on the left? Earth is at a certain measurement of circumference in the crop circle. Would that also say these other Planetary bodies have a circumference reference as well. A percentage of the Earth's circumference lesser or greater. You would then be able to identify these other bodies. You can do this with a cad program, which I don't have on this computer. Anybody???????????

I'm really howling now!!!!!!!!!!! I think I figured it out. The 4 faceted body is the 4th dimension. The heavenly bodies tell us by the planetary alignments when this is going to happen. I went back to June 2009 with a planetary alignment program and the alignments didn't line up. So this crop circle is probably a future event in the making. We figure this out and we will have a real DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 6th September 2015 at 17:46.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Muzz (6th September 2015), Valley (6th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Look at the boxes. They are representative of the 3 dimension and how they come into reality. You start with the first dimensional wires. 2 of them. In order for the 2nd dimension to exist there has to be a third frequency applied. A third wire. Then the third dimension is defined by the 4th wire. In each of the boxes you will see the parameters of each dimension. Now notice the 5th wiring circuit is not connected to the 3rd dimensional box. But it is attached to the 4th dimensional shape. So in other words you need to have another wire added to increase to another dimension, which makes sense in a linear fashion. None of these dimensions can exist without a dimensional frequency underneath it. So if you destroy the 5th dimension, in linear thought, the dimensions above it would disappear. Simply because that dimensional wiring needed to create the distortion field in between the 2 wires, the REALITY, would not be in existence, thereby leaving behind 1 dimensional wire to where the reality would be in the one field of the one wire. That reality would be governed within the mag field of the wire which could change because of the potential voltage be applied to it. So the good news is that a 5th dimensional frequency has been grounded to the Planet. It has to be to help the 4th dimension become into existence.

Could it be that the song or frequencies coming up from within the Planet is the third stage. I say third stage to not take away from the wholeness of this crop circle but to separate it from the whole as to what appeared later. So once these frequencies within sing the song and the planetary bodies are in a particular alignment, we will find ourselves totally in the fourth dimension?
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 6th September 2015 at 18:57.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Valley (6th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/a...time2011b.html

I beg to differ here. I think where they think where the moon is, is not the moon but of the Sun. I speculate this because if you were to communicate something of our Solar system, wouldn't you use the Sun as the point of reference? I'm speculating that the moon is the Sun and to the right of this point of reference is Earth with her moon, Saturn on the top with the two parallel lines representing it's two rings, Venus to the left as it is nearly the same size of Earth and Mars being on the bottom. All of which orbit the Sun.

And if this is so, the point they call Earth is not Earth at all but a representation of the fourth dimension. Could this be a possibility? Magnify and see for yourselves.

I now see the hieroglyphs and will check it out. Keep in mind I think this link has some assumptions to it but maybe I am doing the same as I keep howling.
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 6th September 2015 at 20:19.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), Valley (6th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Wow Lionhawk. Interpreting crop circles to me is like trying to interpret dreams, well done with your interpretation.

I rememberer some folks interpreting the first stage and it reminded them of a sextant. or that a sextant should be used when trying to figure out the message. Most websites said that the 4 facet circle was the earth. But i agree with you that it is not. others said the crop represented Coronal Mass Ejections. but i did not agree with that either.

But it was the last stage with the hieroglyphs that got me excited. And i cannot remember ANYONE attempting to decipher that message. These are Mayan type hieroglyphs with a stepped pyramid in there.

Name:  3rd stage of crop circle 2.png
Views: 863
Size:  443.0 KB

My thoughts and feelings at the time were. mostly frequencies, possible time lines, dimensions, parallel worlds, was this some sort of energy frequency moving out or coming in. Is this an energy wave?

I then gave up and decided to just enjoy the memory of the experience.

Miss Magikal and myself in the crop circle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	avebury 2009.PNG
Views:	839
Size:	785.8 KB
ID:	31064
    Last edited by Billy; 6th September 2015 at 20:29.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Constance (13th December 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (11th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (6th September 2015), Selkie (6th September 2015), Valley (6th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 65 LastLast