+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default Questions?????????

Yesterday was 9/11/2015. Has anyone here done anything such as remote view or astral travel, back to see what happened to the buildings? The reason why? Not to put anyone on the spot like Jake or Bill, but I would like to hear your spiritual assessment and so I pass the Talking Stick to you guys.

Name:  talkingstick-400x400.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  34.2 KB

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), Billy (13th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), Jake (12th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Default A birthday i'll never forget

50 years have passed now. Things were way different back in the day. It was 1965. JFK's assassination was still on everybody's mind. The Vietnam War was gong into full swing. People all seemed to have a job. The Beetles were doing well. Black and white TV was the bomb. At least in our house.

I was really to young to know anything of the World. In a way you could say I was sheltered from it considering we lived in the sticks. Our small black and white TV was the only window to the World I had access too. No remote control back then. You had to get up and turn a dial to change to a different channel. I think we had like 6 channels to choose from and that included UHF. What's UHF? Don't worry about it!

There wasn't much else to do either as far as doing anything. Everything was far away. You had to travel far to even go food shopping, let alone go to the movies. Drive-in theaters were the fun things to do in my neck of the woods but again you had to travel to get there.

One place folks use to go to was Stafford Springs Motor Speedway. I remember hearing the sounds from that raceway. At least 12 miles away.

So one evening a neighbor up the dirt road proposed to my parents to go to the speedway for a fun night out. My folks debated it and I guess the issue was what to do about us 3 boys. His name was Gordon. He said that's not a problem. He also had a bunch of kids under his roof. As it turns out, Gordon's father-in-law lived between us and them and the old man was going to get a surprise birthday party. So all of us kids were dropped off there and my folks, Gordon and his wife, went to the speedway.

Herbert Bosse was a welder by trade. He worked hard like most folks, raised his family, and was a good man from what I remember. Him and his wife lived in a mobile home a holler away from us. It was a cramped place with all of us kids in it. At least 8 kids, 2 adults, and 2 teenagers. There weren't enough places to sit but we somehow gathered around their round table in some kind of orderly fashion. Along with a birthday cake there was another treat that was the bomb. Do you remember ice cream sodas? Vanilla ice cream and coke-a-cola? Talk about a sugar overdose.

Needless to say, it wasn't to long and the coke ran out. It was decided that Ron, Herbert's son, who just got his driving license, was going to go to the town package store and get some more coke. I had been standing against a wall right next to Ron. Ron turns to me and asks me if I would like to go with him. I said sure, as I was feeling cramped up with all these kids. So we took off.

Ron was about 17 and was like a gentleman. Something you hardly see anymore. We arrive at the package store and Ron runs in to get the Coke. The car I think was an old Cougar or Wildcat. Anyways, he gets in and we head back, Coke bottles in tow. We turn onto our dirt road off the main drag. We go maybe 300' and then the car dies. We coasted to a stop.

So Ron tries to start the car up. Nothing. He tries and tries to no avail. So here we are in the middle of the road. The sun had gone down and it was getting dark. Just to the left of us about 20', was a good size gravel pit. It dropped down about 50' and ran parallel to the road for about 100'. The next thing you knew a light starts emitting from the gravel pit. First it was purple and it would turn to orange and then back to purple. We could hear a hum increase and decrease as the light changed color. Ron turns and looks at me and I at him. No words needed to be said as we both knew that whatever was down in the pit wasn't from Earth. He then frantically tries to start the car again. Nothing. So we sat there for what seemed like eternity. Maybe a minute. He tries again and voila, the car starts. So we take off. I tell Ron to just take me home. I was scared to death. So as we get to the end of our dirt road, I spot another purple to orange light show going on a few hundred feet down this logging road. So then I tell him to take me back up to the party. Nothing more was said. I was quiet for the rest of the night.

The ordeal probably lasted for about 10 minutes. Apparently there were 2 ships that had been dispatched. Ron and I saw evidence of this that night. Keep in mind, as a 7 year old, I didn't have many options. I had decided to go back up to the party when I realized if I had gone home to a haunted house, alone, well, you can figure that out........so I decided to be around the safety of people.

After many years had gone by, I carried with me a nagging feeling about what happened that night. It wasn't till 12 years ago that I did find out what had happened. But that is a tale for another day....

Namaste' & Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 13th September 2015 at 13:23.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Billy (13th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), Jhonie (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Stephanie (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Default Another Log, Another Blog, Another Day

September 14, 2015

Good Morning!!!

How's your coffee this morning? We have the best coffee at our campfire everyday. We use a coffee press at our campfire and if you have never had it that way, you don't know what you're missing. You don't even need electricity to do this method.

I want to thank some of you for your efforts by putting a log on the fire, here. I find myself in real good company. I couldn't help but notice the soul growth in some of you. It is refreshing to see. And please don't think for a second that I am coming from a place of judgement. I see your light. That is all. It is so much brighter than before.

For years I bumbled down my path ALONE. No one to even speak to. When I did speak, I ended up carrying a cross of persecution. In reality I was carrying their cross. Their cross of Fear. Plus my own cross of fear. So it was two crosses to bear. Pick one. But look at where we are now. On a global network shining our light with our testimonies of our journey. It hasn't been easy either, has it? How many times have we had to pick ourselves up from the dust and ashes?

It has come to my attention that there are those who are reluctant to come forth and put a log on the fire. It is your choice whether you do or not. But if you do, I will do my best to make sure you are honored as you should be. It's the connection of "ONENESS". we will share in. Let me be clear here as I have no agenda other than to celebrate the times we are in with all of you who are awake and aware. I do not care to war, sniff the blood and exploitation of the Earth Kingdoms, because enough blood has been spilled as it is. And I say that taking responsibility for my playing the parts in that I have mentioned. It is time we focus upward in frequency now that we have worked through our own personal crap.

It doesn't mean to turn into a complacent love and light bowl of jello. We know that there is much more work to do and being a bowl of jello isn't going to get that work accomplished.

Just a month ago, I heard of a Native American elder speak of a 2000 mile long beast of darkness. It just so happens that 10 years ago on one of my travels, I ran into this beast. Not just once but 3 times. The first time it happened, I thought it was my imagination. The size of this thing was incredible. It was black, shades or gray and red. It had tentacles coming off it that stretched for miles. Like a giant squid. No eyes though. It was organic but enhanced with technology that transmitted an enormous amount of negative frequency. And guess what powered this thing? The New Agers that only believe all there is, is love and light. The frequencies were being transmitted down through the tentacles and transmitted into this Solar System.

Say what?????? Sounds crazy, I know but really not so hard to believe when you face the fact that love can be like a drug. It can blind you from seeing the "ALL" in all that is. The "ALL" as we know it is not all love and light. All I can say is that I felt sorry for the ones who bought into this love and light trap. They are still there. This beast would isolate this energy and change the phasing of it 180 degrees and then overlay it or embed with sinister codes. These codes were then transmitted. They are still being transmitted. Which means we are still receiving them. The feedback frequencies from the negative results is what would feed the beast. Whether that be the fear, death, destruction, or whatever negative.

What was also amazing is that several years had gone by and my Twin discovered these transmissions. Talk about a validation. She did some extensive work on this and that work still continues to the present.

The location of this beast is at the edge of our Solar System. I saw it next to what looked like a moon. Maybe it used for cover. This moon looked like ours but smaller. Maybe Jake could give it a try?

Anyways, have another cup of coffee and ponder what this log or blog is trying to convey.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 14th September 2015 at 15:24.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Elainie (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), Jake (14th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (14th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

I've got something amazing to share around the campfire.

Now some of you may have heard this or perhaps not. I think it has a place here around the fire.

The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets’ voices.

“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex……..almost human.”

http://enpundit.com/someone-recorded...umans-singing/

Enjoy!

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), Jake (14th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (14th September 2015), LittleTree (25th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I've got something amazing to share around the campfire.

Now some of you may have heard this or perhaps not. I think it has a place here around the fire.

The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets’ voices.

“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex……..almost human.”

http://enpundit.com/someone-recorded...umans-singing/

Enjoy!
    Astounding.

p.s. Its their mating/death song. They sing to attract mates, "knowing" they are going to die after they mate. No wonder their music sounds so celestial.
    Last edited by Selkie; 14th September 2015 at 23:15.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (14th September 2015), LittleTree (25th September 2015), Lost N Found (14th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: To Shoot Or Not To Shoot

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    I dedicate this little story to Running Deer. I don't know why but I feel her presence quite strongly when I think of an event that happened when I was a younger buck.

I set up my camp and I felt as though I had come home. Talk about a place of paradise. So the next day arrives and away I go. I hiked on this very old logging road for a few hours. I wasn't all to focus on the hunt, but I was in hunt mode, going slowly on the road with a quiet step. The road was on the side of a mountain. Like some just made a cut and flattened it out. It was steep when you look to the left going down hill, and steep on the right going up hill. Then I heard a noise on my left and I froze standing in place. Before I knew it a herd of mule deer stepped up onto the road. I was surrounded by about 50 deer persons. We stood there looking at each other like it was no big deal. About a minute, but it was like a real long minute. They didn't even flinch. I could have just reached out my hand and touch several of them. But I stood still so that I didn't alarm them. That could have created a bad reactive situation for all of them and the last thing I want was for them to panic. And here I am caring my rifle. Then as quickly as they had stepped onto the road, they stepped up to the right side and disappeared up the mountain. What a blessing.

I went home with no deer meat on my truck but I had one huge smile on my face. Now I hunt on my computer. One last thing was the job paid a grand total of $450.00 take home after working 7 weeks, sun up to sundown, one day off, but would I do it again? Damn straight I would!

Namaste' & Nagosa
    Thank you for the story, LionHawk.
    This is a 3-fer-1 post that came to mind while reading yours.

Part One: first apartment and funny bones

I moved out the day before my 18th birthday with a brown paper bag filled with my clothes and a couple of books. I hitch hiked to the next state over. Within a couple of weeks, I became the sole tenant of my sister’s apartment. It was enough time to find a 3rd shift job in a rubber mill. I registered for my last year of high school and settled into a brand new life.

No car, no license, meant a lot of running; from school to home, catch some ZZzzz before work, zip home for a shower and zip off to school. A couple of months into the job, I got laid off. I swallowed my pride and asked my Mom if I could borrow $100 and I’d pay her back $10 a week when I found another one.

The employment agency sent me to a textile mill for an interview. As soon as the boss found out I was in high school, he said no. I explained that if given the chance, I’d work two weeks for free to show him that I was a hard worker. That Friday, I got my first paycheck of $54.

$54 dollars - $30 weekly rent - $10 Mom’s loan = $14 net for groceries, lunch money, laundry mat, and the occasional “Drake's: Frosted Peanut Butter Creme Funny Bones”.

I was a millionaire.

I didn’t have the words. I only knew that life worked in the direction one sets for herself. No question. No doubt.

Part Two: a crow and a deer

July, 2010, I asked the Universe for confirmation that I had chosen the right path. A half hour later, there was a commotion between three killdeers (territorial birds) and a white crow in a pine tree not more that 50’ away. Then a half hour later, when I was telling the mail carrier about her, she flew over head one last time.

Fast forward three months, I tossed out the same question to the Universe. Several hours later, right in the middle of the country road there was a black deer. He was waiting for his buddy to cross the pasture while my dog, Wolfie, and I were out for a walk.

When I first signed on to Avalon, I went by the name "WhiteCrowBlackDeer".

Part Three: three white squirrels and one white bluejay

Over the course of six month of the most difficult time of my life, I saw two white squirrels before and one after.

On the same day I saw the third squirrel, a white and purple ‘blue jay’ touched down only a few feet away outside my window where I was sitting in my meditation room. The bird was white where the markings are usually blue, and purple where they're white. Just as I began to doubt another blue jay touched down beside her with a squawk as if to say, “Now do you believe?”

Any animal or bird that comes across my path, I give thanks. They are consistent messengers that serve to confirm Q&A’s.

RunningDeer ♡

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), Jake (14th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (14th September 2015), LittleTree (16th September 2015), Lost N Found (14th September 2015), Love (15th September 2015), Selkie (14th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Shannon (12th March 2016), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), genevieve (19th September 2015), Jake (14th September 2015), Jhonie (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (14th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: To The Ruiner

Well, took me awhile to just listen here but it does appear that we are just sitting around telling things about ourselves that has happened. If I am wrong please correct me. Here is something that I will share and it is a log to burn.

One night in 1970 while aboard a destroyer off the coast of Denang while the ship was strafing the beach with 5 inch shells, The aft gun mount crew decided to make the guns not work. So about 30 of us set up a boom box on the aft deck and proceeded to get so stoned that the war would not matter. We played Jimi Hendrix and Grand Funk Railroad and you name it. Tie weed and Acid were the main course of party favorites. Well the ship kept going in forward and fire-ring and turning and going back around. We were having such a good time, all stoned and what not. The devastating memories of watching the war going on on that beach still fills my nightmares today. The helicopters fire ing the bombs exploding and the people running and getting murdered. While we were stoned and watching. The music always brings back the memories so some I can't listen to without having major tears. That is one log.

Second Log, Standing on the mid deck of this ship cruising the pyraze sea, Water was like glass and no life seemed to be in it. My entire being was looking and thinking about jumping into this dead sea. I did run towards the side and stopped at the last minute. Here I am today but still have so many memories of that war.

thanks, Burn that log

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Default I Salute You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank-you for your service and your sacrifice! That probably doesn't help much considering what you went through and what you go through today, and everyday since then. I can't tell you I know what you went through. Or even how you feel. I can only imagine how freaky that war was.

I turned 18 in 1976 and just missed that war. I did go in the Army in 76 and ended up in Germany. My best friends had either done a tour or two in that war. I had the utmost respect for them as their stories were just nightmares. But I listened and that was all I could do.

You are certainly honored and welcomed here, Brother! This thread is about first hand experience that folks here at Avalon have had. Experiences have all got us to here. The rumors, opinions, and gossip haven't. So I really do thank-you for the sharing of two stories that have had a serious impact on your life. Then to come back home and be disrespected in such ways when it was the politicians that caused all the mind screwing. And they got away with it. But they will pay somewhere down the road but that doesn't help us NOW to reach JUSTICE for the real crimes against humanity that they have committed.

I also don't know what you have done to deal with this either. Being a warrior with a two edged sword is a tricky thing. I can only hope you are alright.

So...... put a log on the fire anytime! I'll listen!

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Default The fire feels good

And we got crickets. Thanks Shadowself. We got to get some of those Funny Bones to go with our coffee. Thanks RunningDeer! And to Lost & Found, you are not lost here! Make yourself at home Brother!

Namaste' & Nagosa

Those ranking forum guys are awful quiet but thanks for taking a peek.
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 15th September 2015 at 02:50.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: The fire feels good

Lionhawk, you made my day right there brother, and thank you for your service to protect and defend also. does not matter if one is in a war or just there to do that particular loving action to all. To answer your loving thought, I am okay in life. It did take some time to get straight and back but did manage that. I do have a very hard time and do cry for our boys and girls that come back now and have such a hard time. Those that were in the Vietnam war did have a very hard time and were not given anything including some basic respect. Our folks from the more recent wars are given at least some respect but not much more. I watched a video one day not to long ago called P.T.S.D behind blue eyes and I could not do much for the rest of the day. I did try to post here but could not get it to post. I did post the music by different bands including the original WHO but the song was done by Limp Bizkit and I thought it was done very well.

You ask how I am doing. I say that I do okay but I do have my days that bring up those nightmares. My soul mate has always been there and we do laugh and have a great life. I found the purpose in life that kept me from jumping over the edge. My children and my grandchildren and I have to say, all the love I have found and see on this forum. So here is another log and the warmth is just wonderful.

Now I share some really great stuff at this point, My soul mate and I actually knew each other from birth. When I was 6 years into this world she was also just 6 years into this world. We both lived in Colorado at the time and we both had dreams of each other then. It just took another amount of time before we did come together. Can't explain how much love there is with us. So healing it is and I see that with the folks here. Can't begin to thank everyone here enough.
    Yet another log to keep all warm.

Lost N Found
    Love to all
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 15th September 2015 at 01:40. Reason: make change

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

I brought logs.
    A friend brought snacks.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

and logs too?!!!!! I was sending some friend requests out and I come back to logs, snacks, and coffee! To much. You are a real Deer, RunningDeer.

Lost & Found,

I am so glad you have someone. That was going to be my next question but you had to put another log on the fire. See what happens? No worries here Brother as I am relieved that you are okay. Many go it alone. I don't even want to think about it as my blood pressure will just go up. Tough road in any regard.

Maybe we ought to consider a fish fry? Anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	28 catfish c.JPG
Views:	420
Size:	304.1 KB
ID:	31129
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 15th September 2015 at 02:58.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), genevieve (19th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Shadowself (15th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #154
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

In post 147 by Lionhawk (whom I keep writing as "Lionheart") https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post998969, this happened "IN THE DAYS BEFORE THE COMING OF HORSES".

I offer not one, but many logs that may burn and offer light to our consciousness. I will speak a long story, all at once here in one go, for I doubt I shall return to burning these logs in public. Organic port has been helpful in starting this slow fire.

I have few, but some, actual 3D personality memories of days before the coming of horses. But what resonates most deeply in me now, tonight, are the memories I hold of the complement of my soul, and this was brought up by a photo posted by Zoolife today that bore a phrase attributed to Aristotle:
    Attachment 31130

This resonance is augmented tonight by organic port. It helps break the self-imposed silence. Aristotle was speaking of Alexander the Great and Hephastion, for he and they and many others of their day KNEW that it was one soul expressing itself in these two bodies. I have been in Hephastion's body many times, and have seen Alexander, have heard us speaking, have given him advice, have seen the evidence of our love-making in the heat of a hot, humid, Egyptian night.

This Alexander was my soul complement, one who balanced and completed my own expression in this 3D world. Aristotle, Alexander and Hephaestion knew that Achilles and Patroklus were also expressions of their one soul, and again I - this old woman who writes this - have seen Achilles through the eyes and body of Patroklus, when we landed at Troy. I watched the spear throwers - (the hoplites? I think not, for I saw no shields) - I know not the term - but they were standing in serried ranks with their spears held upright, spears that were many feet taller than they were, held straight. Not one spear was out of alignment, and me, the one who is writing you, this 3D personality, marvelled to herself at their discipline. I rode with Achilles holding the reins of the chariot, saw the sun glint off his bronze helmet, looked back over my shoulder at the plains below, the sun glinting off the meandering river and the sea beyond - I looked up and saw the walls of Troy above us. And life coursed through my veins.

This same larger soul sent these two again and again into earth to help shape the course her history took. I speak ONLY of some of those I have experienced being in and moving within. None of this is opinion. All is my experience. There was Cyrus the Great and his beloved consort Cassandane. She advised him in the privacy of their bed chamber, for he was wise enough to know her wisdom. He tried to bring a new kind of enlightened rule to the world, as Alexander tried to do after him. Both brought the peoples of other lands into a confederation in which each country kept their individuality and to a large extent their freedom. Each knew the race of man as one, seeing unity, not using the divide and conquer route. Yet they fought, for that was the way of the world, and without fighting, they could not promulgate their ideals of unity, nor accomplish that unto which they had been sent to do.

There were four lives I have known myself as male warrior, and many more as female supporting this same aspect of my own soul, my soul complement. We appeared together to accomplish tasks we agreed to do before being born - and the male/female needed to come together to give supportive energies in accomplishing the goals that the plan for mankind required to have unfold.

I and my beloved (who left 3D earth in 2008) were
    Achilles/Patroklus;
    Cyrus/Cassandane;
    Alexander/Hephaestion;
    Julius Caesar/Cornelia (his first wife; she/I committed suicide despite history saying she died in childbirth);
    Joseph of Arimathea/common-law wife, the name seems to have been Claris (sp?); married at Qumran, which I clearly remember;
    General Marcus Aurelius (not the emperor, but the emperor's right-hand man)/Emperor Constantine;
    Charlemagne/Hildegard (who gave birth to nine children while she fought beside Charlemagne in each of his battles);
    El Cid/mistress (whose name I do not know, but not his legal wife)...

In each of the above I gave my beloved's role first, and mine second. I miss him so deeply at times I know not which way to turn.

In the lives from the last 1000 years or so, I have only found myself as female. It seems that my soul complement chafed at the confinement of being female, and we agreed that I would take that balancing role while he accomplished the tasks we jointly agreed to. We proceeded in this wise, accomplishing many things according to the plan for mankind:

Henry 11/ Eleanor of Aquitaine (jury by peers was one, ending law by arms and giving the law of the land through peers)
    Henry VIII/ Anne Boleyn (I entered into Anne the week before her execution, and found to my deep amazement that she went to her execution in the full glory of love and forgiveness for Henry - I as this 3D personality was so surprised that when I entered into Anne's personality and knew her total love and forgiveness, my head dropped suddenly in shock and my forehead hit my desk).

Now in terms of chronological time, I come to a period where I cannot find my soul complement. I was very involved in protecting the life of Francis Bacon, the son of Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester. I found myself as Lettice Knolleys, half sister to Elizabeth I. I have many memories of the foul humour of Elizabeth I, of her yelling at me, of her causing the murder of others. Lettice eventually married the Earl of Leicester; together they watched over Francis Bacon, for if his true birth had been known, his life would have been forfeit. These are not conjectures. These are KNOWINGS that have come to me.

There are many other lifetimes I have entered into which are not as partner to my soul complement. To continue on I speak now of the almost unbelievable - that both Lord Nelson and Napoleon Bonaparte were expressions of the same soul, expressinng in the same time, and pitted against each other. I have seen both countless times, I have been within the body of their beloved mates many times - Emma Lady Hamilton for Nelson, and Josephine for Napoleon. I have watched scenes unfold, I have spoken their words, I have been amazed even though I am the one experiencing these things.

The world wars are complicated, for I had so many lifetimes I remember. But I cannot continue, for I feel I have spoken over much. If these logs burn with a different colour, and are not welcome here, I shall with love remove them. I cannot tell, for at times I am too deeply in the stories that I cannot tell what others see of my offerings.

The main nub here, is that the affairs of mankind are guided. That there is a plan laid out. And there are those who come again and again to carry out tasks they agree to undertake.
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th September 2015 at 03:54.

26. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

That was most awesome Meggings! Thank you for sharing that. I too can related these things.

Last edited by Shadowself; 15th September 2015 at 03:57.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Good morning by the fire. Coffee in hand I was quite taken by all the fireside story. ReMembering past past past. This is key and integrates the soul. I know this very well. It keeps me hopeful.

I would at this time like to thank Lionhawk for starting this fire. As such I dedicate this song to you Lionhawk in hopes he sings us another song

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Default Meat With Mash Potaotess and Gravy

My Dear Meggings,

Good Morning! Have you ever opened a door and the wind just rips it out of your hands and about blows you down? That is what your post reminds me of. Wow!

You can relax! If you had looked over this thread you would discover all first hand accounts are welcomed. I would always prefer meat, mash potatoes, and gravy over fast food {second hand} anytime. The fast food isn't made with Love like a real home cooked meal. A real log vs. a paper one. I am just not into the superficial.

I am also glad that you brought your story here at our campfire. How would we have known otherwise? For that matter, you told us that there were many stories within your story. Almost like a table of contents in a book. I also appreciate you being considerate of us here gathered around this fire but I think you'll find that you will be among some great company with open ears. Many of us here took great courage to tell our story. When you leave here you will not be allowed to carry the cross of persecution. So please don't feel like you have to defend yourself with your truth. No one here can take your truth away from you.

We haven't said to much about the subject of past lives. My knowings have really changed over the years or should I say my awareness on this subject. Usually the flow has been to relate to it from a perspective of going backwards in time. The result being that you end up feeling like a bottle that was smashed on a concrete floor with shards of glass fragments scattered everywhere. This ideology just promotes more separation and creates more confusion and trauma. What gets forgotten is that you are a soul and that soul is one life and that, that soul has had many different adventures of that soul's journey. If we go back when we first said, "I AM" and went forward from there, we would not see our soul's journey as a bunch of fragmented glass. There is separation and then there is what I call integration of the soul. Many New Age practices along with modern psychological philosophies, promote separation of the soul. The Internet metaphysical community is also doing this on almost every front, thus creating even more confusion. This confusion is designed to generate money by creating this distortion field of reality. Case and Point. Have you ever heard the term, "HIGHER SELF?"

A self that is separate of you. That is the disconnect. If you buy into that then you have been fooled BIG TIME! When you acknowledge that there is a higher self that is separate of you, you end up seeking outside of yourself for your higher self. Knowing or realizing that, NOW LOOK AROUND YOU and tell me what you see now. OH BOY#!&$&#*$!!!!!!! When the truth has always been within YOU! And that truth is that you are your higher self in the now moment! It is a very evil game of separation that has been played on all of us!

Shamans are in the business of more than just visions and the rest of it. They are also in the business of retrieving soul fragments. They are in the business of INTEGRATION! Not separation. Soul fragments are just that. Small pieces of glass that have been dispersed by trauma or even stolen along a soul's journey. The Shaman retrieves those soul fragments and returns them to their rightful owner.

When the Prime Creator created you, he/she didn't create a fragmented soul with a higher and lower self. He/she created just you! Divine perfection all in one. A Divine Spark of Love! Start from remembering that moment of your creation and then in the Now moment you will truly awaken. It's that simple.

Now getting back to our stops along our soul's journey, past lives if you want to call it that, part of the conditioning programs to identify as such, they all are adventures for soul growth. And they are absolutely real experiences and very fascinating to hear and to share. You are sharing your soul with us. And that is an act of love that honors us and our connection to oneness.

So with that, I too have held back from the telling not because of a lack of courage but because there are others' safety to consider. I was told that I have had around 1,750 past lives in 6.2 million years. That's one life every 3,500 years. I can't say I remember every one of those lives. I would probably have a stroke if I did remember. Oh, the game of separation they play. How long would it take you to process 1,750 lives? Let's just say for my own sanity I have one soul life!

All this being said, your story is a beautiful window to your soul, Miss Meggings. If I know anything about the Universe of Creation, is that your true compliment will show up when you are not looking for it. Your story is like a piece of gold in all that is.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucky Strike Campground gold4.JPG
Views:	403
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	31138Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucky Strike Campground gold.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	31136

Consider writing a book. It would be a fascinating read or put another log on the fire.

Namaste' & Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 15th September 2015 at 18:13.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015)

32. Link to Post #158
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Lionhawk, lionheart, some part of you knew that I used Eva Cassidy's FIELDS OF GOLD, found short months after my beloved died, to help process the pain. On my desktop was Eva Cassidy's song (from her 1996 album, recorded the year she died). I played it at full speaker volume, and finished the red wine bought for my beloved in his last months. From time to time he asked me to pour him a glass, and would smell it for memory's sake, and I would pour it down the drain later. I had never liked alcohol, but as an honouring, I slowly drank his, brought into our home as gifts from people who came to see him in the last months.

FIELDS OF GOLD

You'll remember me
    when the west wind moves
    Among the fields of barley
    You can tell the sun
    in his jealous sky
    When we walked in fields of gold

So she took her love for to gaze awhile
    In his arms she fell as her hair came down
    Among the fields of gold
    Will you stay with me will you be my love
    And you can tell the sun in his jealous sky

I never made promises lightly
    And There have been some that I've broken
    But I swear in the days still left
    We'll walk in fields of gold

Many years have passed since those summer days
    See the children run as the sun goes down
    As you lie in fields of gold
    You'll remember me when the west wind moves
    You can tell the sun in his jealous sky

Attachment 31141Attachment 31142 Attachment 31143

I shall no longer hide. Here are photos of the "one soul in two bodies" Aristotle spoke of. I would like to take the "talking stick" and speak further on some things you bring up in your post, Lionhawk, but there are other days and times for this. For me to have ceased hiding is empowering, and enough for the moment.

We have met many times in the years since his death, a day when I accompanied him into the lower reaches of 5D, when the room full of adult children disappeared from my vision in golden light. But I have mentioned this elsewhere, and perhaps should not repeat it. We have lain on our backs on a grassy hill in 4D and talked away the hours. He has met me in 4D often; one was a meeting after I'd discovered another lifetime of his. People came to this meeting and scenes from that life were shown, connections explained, understandings made. And that morning as I awoke from sleep, he appeared and handed me one tulip to remind me of that lifetime.

And since everything is energy and loops around in slightly different ways, here is a photo of me with the tulips he had once bought and planted for me as a surprise. This is their first blooming, a few months before he'd died.
    Attachment 31144

A note: I can no longer find the Eva Cassidy version on youtube that I have on my computer. This is the closest to it, although mine had no clapping, which distracts from the emotional impact somewhat. https://vimeo.com/69575951
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th September 2015 at 18:44.

33. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I saw a smile and felt your heart filled tears.

Hugs & Nagosa

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Lionhawk, lionheart, some part of you knew that I used Eva Cassidy's FIELDS OF GOLD, found short months after my beloved died, to help process the pain. On my desktop was Eva Cassidy's song (from her 1996 album, recorded the year she died). I played it at full speaker volume, and finished the red wine bought for my beloved in his last months. From time to time he asked me to pour him a glass, and would smell it for memory's sake, and I would pour it down the drain later. I had never liked alcohol, but as an honouring, I slowly drank his, brought into our home as gifts from people who came to see him in the last months.

FIELDS OF GOLD

You'll remember me
    when the west wind moves
    You can tell the sun
    in his jealous sky

So she took her love for to gaze awhile
    In his arms she fell as her hair came down
    Among the fields of gold
    Will you stay with me will you be my love
    And you can tell the sun in his jealous sky

I never made promises lightly
    And There have been some that I've broken
    But I swear in the days still left

Many years have passed since those summer days
    See the children run as the sun goes down
    As you lie in fields of gold
    You'll remember me when the west wind moves
    You can tell the sun in his jealous sky

Attachment 31141Attachment 31142 Attachment 31143

I shall no longer hide. Here are photos of the "one soul in two bodies" Aristotle spoke of. I would like to take the "talking stick" and speak further on some things you bring up in your post, Lionhawk, but there are other days and times for this. For me to have ceased hiding is empowering, and enough for the moment.

We have met many times in the years since his death, a day when I accompanied him into the lower reaches of 5D, when the room full of adult children disappeared from my vision in golden light. But I have mentioned this elsewhere, and perhaps should not repeat it. We have lain on our backs on a grassy hill and talked away the hours. He has met me in 4D often; one was a meeting after I'd discovered another lifetime of his. People came to this meeting and scenes from that life were shown, connections explained, understandings made. And that morning as I awoke from sleep, he appeared and handed me one tulip to remind me of that lifetime.

And since everything is energy and loops around in slightly different ways, here is a photo of me with the tulips he had once bought and planted for me as a surprise. This is their first blooming, a few months before he'd died.
    Attachment 31144

A note: I can no longer find the Eva Cassidy version on youtube that I have on my computer. This is the closest to it, although mine had no clapping, which distracts from the emotional impact somewhat. https://vimeo.com/69575951
    I feel your loss. To you and the man you love. I will not use the past tense.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 65 LastLast