+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 65 LastLast

Thread: Put Another Log On The Fire

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Default Re: Put Another Log On The Fire

My heart is not filled with tears, but with the power of love moving stronger than any ocean. As Lionhawk wrote "...opened a door and the wind just rips it out of your hands and about blows you down?" I have over the years felt this power moving within my heart, and marvelled that this was within me and no one saw it. It is similar to what Anne Boleyn carried within herself to meet the executioner of Calais.

I thank you all for listening. Thank you Lionhawk and Selkie and all. I would share the sun and moon and stars, but there need be a recipient, for giving and receiving are parts of one action, both necessary.

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Camp fire coffee is always the best. I am in tears today with just listening to the heartfelt testimonies of folks. I want to give something here that we all can listen to while the logs are catching for warmth. Love ya all.

and just one more to heal.

Meggings, Thank you so much for sharing, I offer the spirit to comfort and bless you.

3. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Dear Meggins,

Drag photo to your desktop. If you are not comfortable with any wording, I can change it.

RunningDeer ♡

Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th November 2015 at 03:25.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), tessfreq (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

The campfire coffee reminds me of my Grammy, my dad's mother, an old Pennsylvania Dutch farm lady. She used to wear a sun bonnet. She was 36 years old in 1933, the year she had my father and his twin sister.

At the farmhouse, the kitchen was separate from the main house, in case of fire, and Grammy used to make coffee in an open pot on her combo coal/gas stove. And I remember that she used to put half an egg shell in it. To cut down on the acidity, I guess

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (15th September 2015), Calz (15th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #165
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Wish we could truly gather and talk back and forth. The making of posts is so slow. Shall we make a leap and do this telepathically? That will be the way of things soon for us.

Selkie, I used for decades egg shell in my coffee. It was my beloved who introduced me to dry Keene's mustard, which I've been using now for 20 years. He had a "touch" and made such incredible food that I would swoon upon tasting it.

Lionhawk said "...Consider writing a book. It would be a fascinating read or put another log on the fire." I've worked on dozens of books for others, but do not know how to portray my own story. I have made a few stabs, but never thought I would live that long. Here is one book I worked long on:

She had not realized she'd chosen a photo of the Potala Palace in Tibet as her background. She and I worked together in Atlantis, at an estimated 70,000 years ago. She remembers it too, but chooses not to pay attention to "ego stories". This beloved friend reprimands me from time to time for my ego, but I could never see the virtue in working to abolish it. But that is counter to what many say "ought" to be one's course.

Paula, in closing my remarks, about to leave Avalon, I saw your post above.
    It hit me with such emotional impact I was stunned.
    I thank you. A time will come when this will become better integrated in me, and I shall no longer stub my toe on it.

I wish to say that I never knew such a vast soul as he had. While he still was alive I sketched a diagram of his "heart virtues". First I made a wheel of six, then found that each of those six gave rise to six more, and then upon reflection these each gave rise to six more. I had a total of 18 heart virtues. Never showed it to him, for there was no need.

It has been amazing to live with someone who ascended shortly after his physical death. I saw grace in action. I saw love and power and wisdom working through his life.

A few weeks before his death there appeared over his body, equidistant between him and me, a silver ball of energy (at a guess, closed to 18-inch diameter). I KNEW it came to help prepare him for his passing. Enough now. I go to my paint table.
    Last edited by Meggings; 15th September 2015 at 19:36.

8. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I've got something amazing to share around the campfire.

Now some of you may have heard this or perhaps not. I think it has a place here around the fire.

The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets’ voices.

“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex……..almost human.”

http://enpundit.com/someone-recorded...umans-singing/

Enjoy!
    That sure is beautiful, while I was listening I saw a link to this youtube video, that has some speaking and also an opera singer with it. I also noticed that a new page has started on the thread, and that as I read around the campfire I have been enjoying the music being played as well. So here is the embeded youtube video to read while on page 9

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Shadowself (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015)

10. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    ... I will speak a long story, all at once here in one go,...
    ... And there are those who come again and again to carry out tasks they agree to undertake.
    Wow. I can barely figure out who I am in this lifetime, and would love to have even glimpses of real memories of other lifetimes - even if I was just ordinary worker guy #4237, building pyramids. I'm not sure if there's a heavy veil for me (that I agreed to), or if it's just too hard for me to relax into that conscious connection state...

Do you remember small vivid segments, or long detailed memories, or? Sounds like you have a few novel's worth in there, more than can be told at a campfire (though, this is cozy.)

And, this, "carry out tasks they agree to undertake" concept is something I hope is true and that I'm part of....and that we - humanity - are going to succeed in entering into a state of grace and compassion.

Thanks for sharing what I hope is just the beginning of more to come.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

12. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member LittleTree's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Getting back to September, I say bring it on! These are exciting times and since the pendulum is now going the other way, and we have front row seats, I would like to see how we come out of this. I also would like to go home and have a long sleep. It has been one long journey.

So the best advice I can offer is to connect to source and know thy self! How you do it is all up to you. We are Divine sparks of Mother/Father God and there is a measurement as to your own luminosity. If that percentage is above 51% you will probably experience some form of the ascension process. If you are below that threshold you will be locked in that karmic wheel until you learn better. The grace of the Universe will always allow one to improve on soul growth. Even the darkest of souls.
    Yes, Exactly! Thank You!

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015)

14. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A few weeks before his death there appeared over his body, equidistant between him and me, a silver ball of energy (at a guess, closed to 18-inch diameter). I KNEW it came to help prepare him for his passing.
    I had a foreshadowing of Michael's death, too. Feathers kept coming into my life. Little did I know it was a way for Michael to reach through the veil. I still receive them around Mother's Day and Michael's birthday. I'll write about it another time.

Some feathers come from other Spirit Beings. They're like flowers, hugs and kisses, good cheer, and messages of, "We're rooting for ya, Paula."

Apologies to those that've read smatterings across the threads. They aren't sad accounts. Each was received as a gift of healing, growth acceptance and a deepening of love.

A Presence in the Back Seat of My Car

A couple of weeks before Christmas, I was doing Tai Chi in my classroom before the students came into school when I got a flash that something big was about to happen. The feeling was that this was either one of great joy or great sadness. I instinctively knew that: it was huge, I had no control over it and I had to accept it. Then, a voice from somewhere in my head said, "We are never given more than we can handle."

I covered up my fear with a cocky attitude of “Bring it on!”. And that was that. That is until after school, I was on my way to the bookstore when I felt an inescapable panic. Then, I was aware of a presence that filled the back seat. I checked the rear view mirror and saw nothing. But right then I had another flash of my son. It was too painful, so I blocked it out.

When I returned home, I told a dear friend where my personal papers were because I thought something was going to happen to me. I told him that I felt like it was my time to die.

A couple of days later, I got a call to go over to my ex-husband's home. On the drive over, I found myself making all kinds of deals with God. I saw it in his Dad's eyes. He explained that Michael was found in his car in the woods by hunters. Suicide. (exhaust fumes)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th September 2015 at 01:13.

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Elainie (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), heretogrow (16th September 2015), kanishk (15th November 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (15th September 2015), Meggings (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Thank you, Paula. They, and we, are rooting for you.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (16th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 times in 246 posts

Default For Everyone

Lyrics are below.

One morning, I woke up
    And I knew you were really gone
    A new day, a new way
    And new eyes to see the dawn

Go your way and I'll go mine
    And carry on

The sky is clearing
    And night has gone out
    The sun, he come
    And the world is all full of life

But rejoice
    (Rejoice)
    Rejoice
    (Rejoice)
    'Cause we have no choice
    But to carry on

The fortunes of fables
    Are able to sing the song
    And now witness, the quickness
    With which we get along

To sing the blues
    You've got to live the tunes
    And carry on

Carry on
    (Carry on)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    To us all

Where are you going now, my love?
    Where will you be tomorrow?
    Will you bring me happiness?
    Will you bring me sorrow?

All the questions of a thousand dreams
    What you do and what you seem?
    Lover, can you talk
    To me, yeah

Can you talk to me?
    Talk to me

Boy, when I was on my own
    Chasin' you down
    What was it made you run
    Tryin' your best just to get around?

Questions of a thousand dreams
    (Questions of a dream)
    What you do and what you seem
    (Oh, what you see)
    Lover, can you talk
    To me?

Talk to me
    I'm wanting, love will come

(Carry on)
    Carry on
    (Love is coming)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    To us all

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), tessfreq (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (15th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Thank you, Paula. They, and we, are rooting for you.
    Thank you, Dennis & All.

Paula ♡

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), Selkie (15th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: For Everyone

Quote Posted by lionhawk (here)
    Lyrics are below.

One morning, I woke up
    And I knew you were really gone
    A new day, a new way
    And new eyes to see the dawn

Go your way and I'll go mine
    And carry on

The sky is clearing
    And night has gone out
    The sun, he come
    And the world is all full of life

But rejoice
    (Rejoice)
    Rejoice
    (Rejoice)
    'Cause we have no choice
    But to carry on

The fortunes of fables
    Are able to sing the song
    And now witness, the quickness
    With which we get along

To sing the blues
    You've got to live the tunes
    And carry on

Carry on
    (Carry on)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    To us all

Where are you going now, my love?
    Where will you be tomorrow?
    Will you bring me happiness?
    Will you bring me sorrow?

All the questions of a thousand dreams
    What you do and what you seem?
    Lover, can you talk
    To me, yeah

Can you talk to me?
    Talk to me

Boy, when I was on my own
    Chasin' you down
    What was it made you run
    Tryin' your best just to get around?

Questions of a thousand dreams
    (Questions of a dream)
    What you do and what you seem
    (Oh, what you see)
    Lover, can you talk
    To me?

Talk to me
    I'm wanting, love will come

(Carry on)
    Carry on
    (Love is coming)
    Love is coming
    (Love is coming)
    To us all
    Oh, my, yes.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), Lionhawk (15th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (15th September 2015), Zionbrion (16th September 2015)

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Default A warrior's war from within

Just because you haven't been on a battlefield doesn't mean you aren't a Warrior. Anyone can fire a gun, blow something up, commit murder, and so on. Many times the battle isn't fought on a battlefield. It is fought within you. If you stand for something and are fully committed to not compromise that stand, you are a Warrior. You will defend whatever your stand is to your last breathe.

Dennis said, "Wow. I can barely figure out who I am in this lifetime, and would love to have even glimpses of real memories of other lifetimes - even if I was just ordinary worker guy #4237, building pyramids. I'm not sure if there's a heavy veil for me (that I agreed to), or if it's just too hard for me to relax into that conscious connection state... "

Well Dennis, it is different for everybody how that door opens up. Sometimes there are triggers that can do it. Sometimes it can be cellular memory that decides to wake up and knock on your head. It also comes down to choice as to know thyself and the intention you apply to that. Do you really want to know? If you do, you will be guided to that result. So take a breathe and think on that first and then put something into action. Get a good tape recorder. Even a pocket recorder.

I call it session work. That's where the real inner work is done. What you want to know is within you and it is just a matter of you spending the quality time with yourself. What would also be great is if you are with someone to assist you with some basic training as far as going within. Take baby steps and I can't stress that enough. it isn't complicated and if you stick with it, your efficiency will increase very quickly.

The following is how this door opened up for me; 37 years ago I was working in Spring Lake, N.C. It's near Fort Brag, Fayettville area. It was a town project of converting a swamp into a park. It was very labor intensive, working in swamp water, and it was all manual kind of stuff as far as removal of trees and so on. Anyways, I got done on a Friday afternoon, went home, took a shower, and sat in my living room. I was very sore from the week's work and said to self, "Do a meditation." So I laid down on the floor, on my back, and started to relax and breath. As I was laying there, I started to feel a pain just below my right elbow, front side. So I focused on relieving the pain and the pain just increased despite my efforts. It got so bad that it got to the excruciating point. At that point I opened my eyes and wondered where that came from? Upon opening my eyes the pain subsided into nothing in just a few minutes. Over the weekend I tried once more and the pain started to return and I gave up on the meditation. I didn't meditate for 6 months after that. Then I decided I wasn't going to take any prisoners and I was going to find out what in hell was going on. One of the weird things was I had some small little scars showed up where the pain was. It was also on my left arm. So here we go and here comes this pain once more. I stuck with it and then there was like a flash in my mind, and I found myself in a movie of sorts. The flash was a threshold point of the pain. The pain was horrible and in both arms.

So now the movie. So here I was on some dirt road, in the woods. It felt like Virginia or maybe N.C. There was a small group of Confederate soldiers that had surrounded me on this road. 5 or 6 of them. Two of them held my arms and were twisting them. I was being interrogated by what looked like a Confederate Sargent. It hit me that I was a Union Scout or more specifically a Union Spy. I knew I had vital information. They kept twisting as I wasn't complying to their demands. Tensions peaked with this Sargent and then he had the two holding my arms and stretched them out away from my body. Then he had two others point and shoot into both arms at very close range. The pain went up from there. They went on after that twisting my arms and questioning me. It didn't last long as I passed out. When I came to, it was dark as the Ace of Spades. I found myself in a pine box. Now if you can imagine being in total darkness and trying to get out of it with my arms in the condition they were in. My attempt was a feeble one at that point from the blood loss and I once again passed out. Except this time it was permanent. One of my last thoughts were of my wife and for her to not be able to know what became of me.

In this present life, I was always interested in Espionage, Robert Ludlum books, OO7, and so on. Spy stuff. But when it came to doing the actual acts of spying, it was like all against my integrity. So pay attention to those things you were strongly attracted to and the opposite effects you have experienced. It may give you a clue as to something is up.

5 years ago when I was reawakened from those ashes, my name was spoken. With that came a flood of memories. Talk about opening up a door. One of those memories was one in Scotland. I have some of the important information on my other computer which is broken down for the time being. 13th century time frame. I fought as a fellow clan leader with William Wallace. However, due to a murdering of my true love, I became very dark with rage. I had a black heart and was ruthless when it came to my adversaries. Many of you may think that the battles fought against the English king was about Scottish sovereignty.

In part it was, but it was also about technology. That technology was very high tech stuff and found it's way into England. I am not at liberty to say what that technology was but it was not from this World. I say this because it was the reason why I was incarnated to Scotland. To retrieve it. I failed in doing so. I was also captured like William was and if I recall correctly, rotted away in the King's dungeon.

So from one Warrior to many other Warriors, the battle within to preserve your luminosity is what you should fight for. Never compromise it! Or you can get stuck on that wheel of Karma like I did.

Thanks everyone for one cool day here at our campfire. Much love was shared and I will try to catch up.

This one is for you Lost & Found and I know you don''t mind sharing! More is in the works.

I think this thread found some cool wind for it's sails.

Love you all !!!!!!

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Shadowself (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (16th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #175
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

And that William Wallace story, my friend, explains to me why I kept writing your name as Lionheart, thinking all the time of Braveheart and William Wallace.

And that life as a Union spy, my friend, may link you to the stout-hearted William Sherman and Ulysses Grant. I am linked to the whole Union gang, Lincoln included. They live within me even yet.

Nothing is by accident. Your advice to "pay attention to those things you were strongly attracted to and the opposite effects you have experienced. It may give you a clue" is good.

27. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Oh My Paula, you dear beautiful Soul! I know this does not help much when I say this, but he is with you always. I believe he watches over you to make sure you are ok. I wish I could jump through this computer and give you a huge hug. I love you, my friend! May comfort fill your heart and soul....

Thank you for sharing
    Much Love to you and Michael,
    Julia

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (16th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), ulli (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (16th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by heretogrow (here)
    Oh My Paula, you dear beautiful Soul! I know this does not help much when I say this, but he is with you always. I believe he watches over you to make sure you are ok. I wish I could jump through this computer and give you a huge hug. I love you, my friend! May comfort fill your heart and soul....

Thank you for sharing
    Much Love to you and Michael,
    Julia
    WHOOSHhhh! Julia. I feel you beyond the heartfelt words on the screen.
    Your energy signature warms from afar. It always does.

Michael’s around and on to other things all at the same time. Initially, I hung around to show him you don’t give up. I get it now. We’re still learning. Still conversing.

Love,
    Paula ♡

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Billy (16th September 2015), Calz (16th September 2015), Debra (20th February 2016), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), heretogrow (16th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (16th September 2015), Lost N Found (16th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (16th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #178
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... I will speak a long story, all at once here in one go,...
    ... And there are those who come again and again to carry out tasks they agree to undertake.
    Wow. I can barely figure out who I am in this lifetime, and would love to have even glimpses of real memories of other lifetimes - even if I was just ordinary worker guy #4237, building pyramids. I'm not sure if there's a heavy veil for me (that I agreed to), or if it's just too hard for me to relax into that conscious connection state...

Do you remember small vivid segments, or long detailed memories, or? Sounds like you have a few novel's worth in there, more than can be told at a campfire (though, this is cozy.)

And, this, "carry out tasks they agree to undertake" concept is something I hope is true and that I'm part of....and that we - humanity - are going to succeed in entering into a state of grace and compassion.
    Thanks for sharing what I hope is just the beginning of more to come.
    Dennis, hi friend. I've been wanting to respond to your question. Each time I've come to computer to write, I get bogged down because so much comes to mind that might be put to paper. I find myself daunted by it all and leave to tend to things at my painting table. This morning at 5 AM I was awakened from sound sleep when beloved overweight cat knocked over my glass of water beside me. I had to sop up the water so it wouldn't stain the wood table and so, being awake, came to computer write you, albeit pre-dawn with beloved fat cat on lap, and sleepy to boot.

You ask, “Do you remember small vivid segments or long detailed memories?” There are various ways I access other lifetimes. I don’t control it. I view many lifetimes besides those mentioned earlier – the others are not historical figures and thus I cannot name them. My soul shows me over time many different scenes from one life. There's like a "clump" given me.

In brief, I get scenes. I can either view it as though I am an orb of consciousness, or from inside the personality. I have been inside, seeing through its eyes, moving within its body, knowing some of its thoughts, of a future incarnation on a world that is not earth. I have been BOTH inside and viewing another version of myself on Arcturus, all the while the 3D personality writing this post was examining the other face for hints of recognition. It was soul knowing of who was who and where and what. Sadly, I do not consciously control my travels. But if I could, I'd not be much use here on earth I suspect, for I could get caught up in other realities and absent myself quite a bit.

At times, I have “stepped outside of time” while here as 3D-meggings. In that state I am more connected to my own soul, and often Knowing comes. When I enter into another, and see and speak through another personality, that gives 100% certainty that my soul projected that particular personality. When I watch scenes unfold, I often understand, or the understanding blooms in me later. I return to the same lifetime quite a few times, seeing different aspects each time.

Once I was bobbing along a stone passageway as an orb (I assume) and watched a scene unfolding. I was watching my beloved partner Mark in another lifetime. At the time of this visioning, he was sleeping beside me in bed at my farm; I was awake watching this unfold in my inner vision. I saw Roman centurions accompanying him, saw the clothing he wore (I was surprised to see a short sky-blue cape over his shoulders), knew he was walking through this arched stone passageway to emerge in a public place to meet assembled Romans and handle some difficult situation. I saw LOVE pour out of him towards his fellow soldiers as he paused and turned, looking back at those who were hurrying to catch up, so they could emerge into the public place in order. I marvelled within my current 3D personality at how much he loved his men. I also spoke within my 3D personality, “He is not afraid. WHY is he not afraid? Does he not know he is in danger?” I was a little troubled by this vision, but never mentioned it to Mark.

There is something I call "place memory" that has for me awakened other lifetime memories. Once on the south rim of the Grand Canyon I "stepped outside of time" and realized I had lived there once, that I had viewed the scene of the San Fransisco Peaks before. My daughter and brother were displeased that I had disappeared, but I was drawn to go down into the remnants of an Anasazi village (it seemed Hopi to me, but the sign said Anasazi). I sat in the remains of a round stone kiva and lost track of time.

Note that Lionheart may have also touched upon place memory when he'd been working in an area and experienced some of the pain of another incarnation who'd died when a Union spy - perhaps in the same region. Our energies are tied into the earth, and we can access them, for time is malleable.

We are drawn to places we have been before. I had always wanted to see the Hagia Sophia, and rather to my surprise, I ended up in Istanbul and went there. Outside the main entrance was an excavation a good six feet below grade, with a sign saying it was the lintel to Constantine's original church on that site. I stepped outside of time as I gazed at it. I spoke to no one in particular - since I was there alone - that I have walked through that doorway before. And that was the beginning of my soul showing me bits of Constantine's life. It also explained to me why I, as a teenager, was upset by the Council of Nicea. Not many teenagers agonize over something that took place 1700 years ago. I felt responsible in some obscure way - but here's the zinger - I knew it was something I had agreed to do.

There is too much that comes up when I start out thinking to answer a seemingly simple question. I meander. Life meanders, because it is connected with everything. Has this helped at all, Dennis?

I wish to comment on seeing other lifetimes. It certainly does not seem to be a prerequisite for ascension. It does not make living this life any easier - beyond how I have used it to strengthen myself interiorly, for the world can buffet one about at times. I read about some personalities in order to gird my own loins. Two that have most bolstered me have not been mentioned. I try to moderate what I speak of, since I have seen my closest blood family think I am perhaps a tad delusional.

There's another comment I feel I must make apropos to post #165 above. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post999330
    In order not to clutter the thread with too many posts from me, I'd like to add it here at the end of my reply to Dennis.

It is a matter of personal impeccability that I must clarify something. I'd written earlier this: "She and I worked together in Atlantis, at an estimated 70,000 years ago. She remembers it too, but chooses not to pay attention to "ego stories". Later though I could not separate out if this is my own solid knowing or her assent that gives me the thought/feeling that she remembers it too. Impeccability will have me be clear it may be my own knowing and not her words I make use of in that earlier statement.
    Last edited by Meggings; 16th September 2015 at 15:54.

32. Link to Post #179
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

I knew when I saw Lionhawk start this thread there would be a certain magic to it. I was right.

Zionbrian....that video was awesome. It's like earths evening choir singing her song. Lovely!

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Lionhawk (16th September 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (17th September 2015)

34. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Default Past Lives

My Dear Miss Meggings,

I must confess that I had a black heart in Scotland. I was no Lionheart by any means. You should call me YellowLion because I was a coward. I can still see my beloved down below a cliff near the sea, impaled by a piece of wood from a bush or small tree, one of her legs folded back and blood spattered everywhere. It haunts me to this day.

Her name was Isabell. She was also my Twin Flame, but I wasn't aware of such things at the time. I had a small castle on the western side of Scotland by the sea. I was married to a miserable, needy, nagging woman, who just basically drove me out of our home. I had a son, who, for Avalon fans out here, I met here at PA1. I wrote about being guided to PA1 somewhere in this thread, to find 3 people. Well, here was 2 of the 3. The third person I found was also in this passed life in Scotland. This third person was the one who pushed my beloved over the cliff, after him and his 3 comrades had their way with her.

Isabell came from Norway. Anyways, we hooked up and I had a scanty some miles away from the castle. My son was disabled and was basically took care of. He stayed on a chair. Isabell somehow became good friends with him. I might have hired Isabell as a servant girl to assist him. I don't remember all the little details. Well I fell in Love with her and although we lived in a shanty, I was so happy. On the day she was murdered, she was on her way to visit my son. 4 of them attacked her on the road she was walking on along the sea.

Just like you said about history getting it wrong, I also can relate to that. I wonder if history didn't get it wrong but was purposely manipulated to appear that way to hide the real truth.

And why is it we are not to mention the Reptilians? Why is it that English folklore is so full of stories about Dragons and Dragon slayers. Why is it that those stories are considered just myth? Why are there so many signs of Lions? The Lion vs. the Dragon? Look at the present symbolism and sculptures that abound everywhere, there. WHY IS THAT? Do you think it is just Myth? Really? Hmmm........Why was England interested in Egypt and then the rest of the World? England is not really a big country if you look at it. It's tiny compared to most countries. But look at the energy of the Power and even to this day. Because of myth? Why has a fortune been spent on Myth in the form of statues?

The ones that had attacked my Isabell were Reptilian/human hybrids. I remember dropping to my knees, my heart was crushed. It was when I returned to our little shanty, being in the cooking area, where I blew up in anger. I stopped the grieving process and went into a rage of darkness. I did not have the courage to morn for my Isabell. I then went out and went on a rampage of murder. My adversaries in the names of certain local clans. I took their lands and made their women my property. I just went dark. And that was how it was for the rest of my days in that lifetime. I became the opposite of what I once was.

In a nut shell of history getting it wrong, here's what I now know. The Luciferians ie Church of Rome, eventually lost control of England. What took over were the Reptilians that came from Egypt. You think that Ptah, Osiris, and Thoth were good guys? As is portrayed in History? If you think that, you need to throw away the crack pipe. If you see some of the glyph walls, what do you see? You see the Feline race everywhere and also Reptilians. These Egyptians would even keep astrological records of every alligator in their nurseries. They worshiped them. Took care of them. So once more we see the Lion vs. the Dragon. Hmmmm.......there's more......

"LionHawk" represents two of my spirit guides. Pinnacus is the name of the cougar and Delphi is the name of the hawk. Now it may not matter to some folks the significance of that, but rest assured their names also come into play as far as these past life tales go. "Lionheart" has never sat well with me because of these past life energies. I have never complained when this name has been directed towards me just out of common courtesy. The name Lionheart stands for many positive things, courage being one of them. But like I said, I lost that courage to morn her death and my actions after her death were no way deserving of such a name. That is the best way I can convey this without sounding like an ungrateful ass.

One last note is that I felt the sacred water flowing through your heart yesterday and I did shed a few tears because of that, and thus is why I said I felt your heart filled tears. It wasn't a bad thing. So your heart moved several of us yesterday and I thank-you for that!

Namaste' & Nagosa
    Last edited by Lionhawk; 16th September 2015 at 17:12.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lionhawk For This Post:

Beren (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (16th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (16th September 2015), Gardener (16th September 2015), genevieve (20th September 2015), kanishk (16th November 2015), Meggings (16th September 2015), RunningDeer (16th September 2015), Stephanie (16th September 2015), Zionbrion (17th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1 9 19 59 65 LastLast