+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Life and the Truth - Finally!

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Alien Life and the Truth - Finally!

Have any of you watched this video? It's an hour long but seems right on... Not exactly what I was thinking when I first started looking into UFOs, aliens, etc.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raweya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), moekatz (21st August 2015), Words of Joy (23rd August 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Alien Life and the Truth - Finally!

It was really cool to be there in 2011, when Kerry and Marshall talked about the ET visitation to Earth. This video is excerpts of Marshall's side of that conversatation. This is very important information. Good to see this is finally in HD, too.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WilliamOfTheNewMessage For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), MBerger47 (22nd August 2015), raweya (21st August 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member PHennessey's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to admit I was taken in by his presentations when they came along. I've since pulled away from his whole persona. There is too much cult-like activity around him and it's becoming off-putting. I bought several of his books and read most of them. It seems to me like he was a genuine choice of medium for the messages that were coming through, but now that he's gaining notoriety, his own personal thoughts are warping the message and it's becoming a parody of itself.

What we need is a clear channel who will tell us what is happening on Earth, and not try to "teach" us anything. We need information, not philosophy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PHennessey For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes I have seen it. We had a load of this guy a couple of years back. He 'resonanted' with some members, and there were often a few threads going, which started with an enigmatic question but were all about pushing MVS. Then it was relegated to the Channelled Info section which is where it belongs IMO.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Phennessey: How is it that "his own personal thoughts are warping the message "??? The Message is pure and comes uncorrupted through Marshall. He does not insert any commentary into it. It is a pure channel.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MBerger47 For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

To Kemo: I have to say I don't have the same take on "this guy" as you call him - a bit of disrepect there?

I find him to be extremely genuine and void of egotistical personna. A simple, humble man with an important and very practical and spiritual response to the world's condition.

He speaks of personal responsibility, honesty, compassion, discernment, discretion. He doesn't ask you, like some spiritual teachers, to sit at his feet for his wisdom. Instead, his sends you within to find the answers. His message is personally empowering. He is inclusive of all cultures, religions and people. How sad that there are those who so easily dismiss such a remarkable man. He is worthy of serious consideration by all.

These quotes come to mind:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Shopenhauer

"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein
    Last edited by Akootrav303; 22nd August 2015 at 18:05.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Akootrav303 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Please yourselves. I've read some of the Allies' stuff and I think it's BS. I did say I'd watched the Camelot vid some years ago. MVS comes across as you say. It's the message I don't buy, and so whoever or whatever is communicating it is up to no good, but I'm saying no more on the subject as I've been here before on PA and, frankly, can't be bothered. I mean how likely is it that some Alien race would communicate this so called 'knowledge' to one person who hardly anyone has heard of. I don't believe interstellar travel is very difficult - they're here - and the scarcity of resources doesn't make sense. Any species advanced enough to manipulate time / matter can create what they need. MVS appeals to people of a certain outlook IMO. I'm not one of them.

+ Reply to Thread