1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default You are the Placebo

Hello
    This is a really interesting interview with Joe Dispenza. I have a real interest in this field and so it took me by surprise with what he had to share about his own personal experience. It is really incredible to listen to. It brings together everything I have been researching these past five years.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrPE...ature=youtu.be
    I know that there is another thread about the placebo effect but Joe really refines and narrows this down and so I believe it deserves its own thread unless mods feel otherwise.I just didn't want it to get lost when it is so potent!
    Last edited by Constance; 21st August 2015 at 02:39.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

astridmari (21st August 2015), Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), conk (21st August 2015), cursichella1 (21st August 2015), Delight (21st August 2015), hohoemi (21st August 2015), Ioneo (21st August 2015), Michi (22nd August 2015), Mike (17th May 2021), Pam (17th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th May 2021), Victoria (22nd May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: You are the Placebo

I have devoured his books and videos, trying hard to learn to concentrate for extended periods of time. See your goal in the mind's eye for extended periods of time and feel the emotion of what it would feel like. Emotion is the key from all I've learned.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Constance (22nd August 2015), Delight (21st August 2015), hohoemi (21st August 2015), Sue (Ayt) (17th May 2021), Victoria (22nd May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Why not ''You are the Panacea for all diseases'' .

You are the Nut so also the Nut cracker . The Cause and the Effect . The Child and the Sage, the Beginning and End .. you're the pupil of an eye and stream of healing water .

Just saying ... please don't mind

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Delight (21st August 2015), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2021), Pam (17th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th May 2021), Victoria (22nd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Why not ''You are the Panacea for all diseases'' .

You are the Nut so also the Nut cracker . The Cause and the Effect . The Child and the Sage, the Beginning and End .. you're the pupil of an eye and stream of healing water .

Just saying ... please don't mind
    This nocebo/placebo continuum is captivating my mind tonight.

the reason human beings must be given free choice is that within us, we have innate knowing about what for us at that moment we would use in our best interest. It COULD be that many who have taken the jab, having faith in it, did bring a greater energy to bear and a clear intention of "good" overcame any possible adverse response.

Barre Lando is someone I have been listening to for several hours. He has made off hand remarks that call in the power Joe Dispenza has been encouraging. We have neuropathways of habit which pretty much become our personae..beliefs, expectations etc. They define what is possible. Whatever power we have which we call "I am the Placebo" works in positive ways and when the expectation of harm is in our minds, NEGATIVE effects are manifested often.

Barre Lando and people like him understand that the mind is the cause and our body the effect and the whole reality we experience is too. To master being the cause/effect, we must get into the plane of cause. I call it the Living God and there is a lawfulness of everything determined by deep law that Walter Russell elucidates. But the psychology of "who we are" as the creator of our experience becomes a bit simple. It is to honor our knowing of what is "good" and practicing that so we experience "good". The Golden Rule is a fundamental energy law. IF you do unto "others" what YOU would not like to experience, the feedback which is received which is LIKE what you gave feels "bad". If you only give what you would like to receive, the "good" returns and is satisfying.

If you are willing to do something which you feel is bad for you, you will have acted on a nocebo and have a less than saytisfactory return. Our hearts are the intelligence that knows what is good and not good in our experience. The psychological "upside down, inside out and backwards" manipulation has tried to block the emotional intelligence.

One way is to constantly pound in "You are unworthy" of a direct intuition to God. YOU, despite what you feel is TRUE are mistaken. Confusions of toxic emotions are generated through trauma. It is called STRESS> It is self fulfilling cycle of triggers cascading chronic fight or flight hormones. These become habitual and one feels WRONG if relaxed and NOT thinking. Transmutation is done by a master to rewire the states. The mind changes the matter. It shows in the body and emanates to the environment.

This is divine science and RIGHT NOW we are being pushed to the limit to FINALLY understand that the Golden Rule is not just a "nice" idea, that the MIND creates reality and that we MUST be true to our understanding of self: so do NOT violate you own placebos/nocebos by doing what seems harmful. Practice being the placebo. There is more than enough info to read. Information is for the mind to show new possibilities. We the have to experience in the body and make it real. Just DO it.

WE CAN MAKE WONDERS AND MARVELS AND LOVELY WORLDS REAL. IMO we are here to live GREATNESS and have our ideals of self in a new world of OUR CHOICE.

That is what I am into now.....

The rising water meditation was one of my ah has. It led me to how to place my awareness into the field and bring back a new energetic state. This is great IMO.

Last edited by Delight; 17th May 2021 at 03:27.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), ClearWater (17th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2021), Pam (17th May 2021), pueblo (17th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread