+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Proof of time travel by Jane Tripp

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Default Re: Proof of time travel by Jane Tripp

Welcome, I look forward to more of your posts!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Ghost Rider, hi !
    And, it's difficult to understand how Voltaires letter of 1671, could be a hoax,
    ( and why should it be, that would serve no ' de_bunking ' theory, a bit like saying in 1600, " there will NEVER be any diesel engines ! ! " )
    Hi Frenchy!

Can you give us a link to Voltaire's letter of 1671?

Veddy curious...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Selkie (24th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks, Saint Theresa. I'll keep on with this 'til the end! So much to get out!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Elainie!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Elainie (24th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Shannon (24th August 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Jane Tripp (here)
    Hello Everybody,
    I'm Jane Tripp and I joined the forum to provide access to more time travel information for this thread, and also because I would appreciate having a friendly place to share ideas, learn from others and keep up with current info.

The URL below hosts more free documents that can be downloaded. I recommend looking at 'In Her Hand' as this eBook supplies the clearest evidence for covert time travel, but people are very welcome to take them all if they would like to.
    https://independent.academia.edu/JaneTripp/Papers

I'm looking forward to being part of this community and getting to know you all. I don't join forums, mainly because when reading threads so many of them provide a negative experience for people trying to learn and explore, and also because I'm a bit of a workaholic, but Project Avalon seems to be a more positive experience, which I would welcome.

Haven't completed my profile yet or figured out links etc. - will be doing that. Thanks, everyone!
    Welcome to Avalon.

I hope you find,like I did, that this forum is "safe space" to discuss all the anomalous things that happen in this universe. I'm really looking forward to digging into your material. Have a great day.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), Nasu (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I did some photo editing (its edited, not sure if its just creative...)

I tried Gimp, not sure if I am getting used to it...
    I used photograph(s) taken with my smartphone - so I used an app to edit. It was playing around and testing if the app would work for me.

Cropped a photo (its the crop):

[IMG][/IMG]

Photo 2:
    I used: invert, add neon (guess played with that), mirrored and changed color curves. (I didn't take notes, I didn't expect anything after a few changes, so I lost track..)

[IMG][/IMG]

I added the name and re-sized - not sure how big or small it actually got.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Frenchy (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Shannon (25th August 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Thanks, sunpaw...

At the bottom I see a budda face with hands praying ?....

Not sure if that's how or what Jane would see or analyze photos but that's just what I see at first glance. Pretty cool!

*i see the face all the way at the bottom in the middle, below last cloud and above the green of the trees.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), sunpaw (25th August 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I also edited an indoor shot - which I took when I read the book on how to edit photographs.
    Its a bit of the door to the balcony and part of a the glass cabinet.
    I played around a bit - but I didn't see anything, so I just mirrored it (without changing the position).

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Shannon (25th August 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Oh and I wanted to clarify what I meant above, sunpaw. I don't know if I'm doing it right. Lol. Not that your edit was wrong by any means. This whole editing work Jane introduced is new to me and I find it fascinating.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), justntime2learn (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), sunpaw (25th August 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Oh and I wanted to clarify what I meant above, sunpaw. I don't know if I'm doing it right. Lol. Not that your edit was wrong by any means. This whole editing work Jane introduced is new to me and I find it fascinating.
    I found your finding very interesting and inspiring. Thank you.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Shannon (25th August 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

Never mind, I've found it. Voltaire's letter was written in 1761. I didn't know about it, but it might be a very interesting line of inquiry, and ties in with some other info I'm working on off and on.
    Here are 2 interesting links, and the second one contains the transcript of the letter:

https://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien...t-germain.html
    http://dream-prophecy.blogspot.ca/20...-count-of.html

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (25th August 2015), Jean-Marie (25th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Sierra (26th August 2015), sunpaw (26th August 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,163 times in 32,699 posts

Quote Posted by Jane Tripp (here)
    Never mind, I've found it. Voltaire's letter was written in 1761. I didn't know about it, but it might be a very interesting line of inquiry, and ties in with some other info I'm working on off and on.
    Here are 2 interesting links, and the second one contains the transcript of the letter:

https://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien...t-germain.html

Hello, Everyone (and welcome, Jane ) —

Okay, I've done a bit more research on this. I too was very curious about the letter.

The reference Jane cites here...

...states this:
    In the first documentary, "UFO Secret: The Friendship Case", what caught my attention was an interesting letter that was written by Voltaire to the Count of St. Germain on 6 June 1761, which was shown to one of the Italian contactees as an example of a possible previous extraterrestrial contact in the 18th century. Voltaire (1694 - 1778) was a famous French writer and philosopher, who happened to be a contemporary of Emanuel Swedenborg. At first I was skeptical about this letter, as I could find no references to it, but finally found the original letter in a French book by Jan van Helsing. Here is the original French letter:
    Je réponds, Monsieur, à votre lettre que vous m'avez fait parvenir au mois d'avril, dans laquelle vous révélez des secrets effrayants, parmi lesquels le plus terrible pour un vieil homme comme moi, l'heure de ma mort. Je vous remercie, Germain; votre long voyage dans le temps sera éclairé par l'amitié que je vous porte, jusqu'au jour où vos révélations se réaliseront, au milieu du XXe siecle. Les images qui parlent sont un cadeau pour le temps qui me reste à vivre, votre machine volante mécanisée pourrait un jour vous ramener à moi.
    Adieu, mon ami.
    Voltaire
    gentilhomme du Roi
    And here is the English translation of the letter - I discovered that there are some slight mistranslations of the letter in the UFO TV documentary:
    I reply, sir, to your letter you sent me in April, in which you reveal frightening secrets, among which the most terrible for an old man like me, the hour of my death. Thank you, Germain; your long journey through time will be illuminated by the friendship I have for you, until the day your revelations will come true in the middle of the twentieth century. The talking pictures are a gift to the time I have left to live, your mechanized flying machine could one day bring you back to me.
    Farewell, my friend.

Voltaire

gentleman of the King

Now, that came from a French translation of van Helsing's book. (The Google docs version quoted doesn't contain that part of the book, anyway.)

But here's the whole book in the original German:

http://projectavalon.net/Hande_weg_v...lsing_2004.pdf

The letter quoted (in German now) is on p.62-63 of the book (p.55-56 of the PDF). It reads:
    Aus Voltaires letztem Brief an den Grafen vom 6. Juni 1761, dem eine längere Korrespondenz vorausgegangen war, lesen wir folgende überaus revolutionäre Zeilen:
    „Ich beantworte Ihren Brief Monsieur, den Sie mir im April geschrieben haben, worin Sie schreckliche Geheimnisse offenbaren, einschließlich des schlimmsten aller Geheimnisse, das es für einen alten Mann, wie mich, geben kann - die Stunde des Todes. Danke Germain, Ihre lange Reise durch die Zeit wird von meiner Freundschaft für Sie erhellt werden, bis zu dem Moment, wenn sich Ihre Offenbarungen um die Mitte des 20. Jahrhunderts erfüllen werden. Die sprechenden Bilder sind ein Geschenk für die mir noch verbleibende Zeit, darüber hinaus könnte doch Euer wunderbares mechanisches Fluggerät Euch zu mir zurückführen. Adieu, mein Freund. Voltaire, Edelmann des Königs." (3, S. 237)

The reference (3, S. 237) refers to page 237 [Seite 237] of the 3rd book in the bibliography. We find out on p.403 (of both the book and the PDF) that the source is:

Krassa, Peter, Der Wiedergänger, Herbig-Verlag 1998, ISBN 3-7766-2062-5

That can be bought here:
    http://amazon.de/Wiederg%C3%A4nger-z.../dp/3776620625

Here's an extract that I downloaded from Scribd:

http://projectavalon.net/Wer-war-der...ederganger.pdf

...and, lo and behold, what we're looking for is in there, on p.8-9.

But there's no image of the original letter, which is really needed to establish its provenance. (This may just possibly be in Krassa's original book, though.)

Now, I have to say this: if this is van Helsing's only source, I'm a little skeptical that this letter is real. I'd very much like to see an image of the letter itself, which (if it exists) must be in some collection.

Anyone want to pick up the baton and run with this further?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th August 2015 at 00:49.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2015), Atlas (28th August 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Inmortal719 (21st October 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Krist (26th August 2015), Omni (26th August 2015), quiltinggrandma (26th August 2015), Shannon (26th August 2015), Sophocles (26th August 2015), sunpaw (26th August 2015), william r sanford72 (27th August 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

An appendix to the above: Avalon member Christian is German, but speaks and writes the most fluent English, so I asked him to very kindly take a look at the extract from the Peter Krassa book, here:

http://projectavalon.net/Wer-war-der...ederganger.pdf

He translates:
    In Voltaire's last letter to the Count from June 6th, 1761, which was preceded by a long correspondence, we read the extremely revolutionary lines:

"I respond to your letter, Monsieur, which you have sent to me in April and in which you disclosed terrible secrets, including what is the worst of all secrets for an old man like me—the hour of my death. Thank you, Germain, your long journey through time will be brightened by my friendship for you until the time when your revelations will be fulfilled in the mid-20th century. The talking pictures are a gift for the time that I have left. Moreover, maybe your wonderful mechanical flying machine could take you back to me. Adieu, my friend. Voltaire, Nobleman of the King."

I asked him:
    Quote Is there anything in there by the author which states where the letter can be found? In some collection or archive? I'm skeptical... that seems to be the only source of this.
    Christian replied:
    It says that from the exchange between Germain and Voltaire, only this one letter is left, which is presumed to be the last. A source is not named.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), christian (26th August 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), enfoldedblue (27th August 2015), Inmortal719 (21st October 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Krist (26th August 2015), mab777 (11th September 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th August 2015), Shannon (26th August 2015), Sophocles (26th August 2015), william r sanford72 (27th August 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,329 times in 4,288 posts

Welcome Jane

The Voltaire letter is indeed an interesting artifact, and there may well be something to it. What's more, the alleged person to whom Voltaire addressed this letter, the Count of St. Germain, is a very curious character. Unfortunately, there is not much known about him - however, he claimed, on more than one occassion I believe, to be over 300 years old.

Giacomo Casanova wrote of him in 1757:

"This extraordinary man, intended by nature to be the king of impostors and quacks, would say in an easy, assured manner that he was three hundred years old, that he knew the secret of the Universal Medicine, that he possessed a mastery over nature, that he could melt diamonds, professing himself capable of forming, out of ten or twelve small diamonds, one large one of the finest water without any loss of weight. All this, he said, was a mere trifle to him. Notwithstanding his boastings, his bare-faced lies, and his manifold eccentricities, I cannot say I thought him offensive. In spite of my knowledge of what he was and in spite of my own feelings, I thought him an astonishing man as he was always astonishing me."

Who knows. Maybe he really was an extremely long-lived human, a visiting ET - or a time-traveller. But tie in the Voltaire letter, and it lends some credence to all the above possibilities.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (26th August 2015), Frenchy (8th September 2015), Inmortal719 (21st October 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Magnus (28th December 2016), Omni (26th August 2015), Shannon (26th August 2015), william r sanford72 (27th August 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

That Voltaire letter is fascinating.

It makes me wonder how many of humanity's secrets are hidden in "private" libraries and collections around the world..or in the vaults of museums..things that few ever get to see.

It's the world WITHIN this world that is so tantalizingly close..but out of our reach(mostly).

Frustrating.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Becky (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Frenchy (26th October 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015), Magnus (28th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,433 times in 3,321 posts

I searched the internet yesterday and I couldn't find any original letters from Voltaire to St. Germain. I even searched the Voltaire archives.
    One source on a forum claimed that the original letter was in the British museum. I did a search there but came up empty handed. Anyone else have any luck?
    I also found a very tiny jpg of the purported letter. It was a frozen screenshot from the documentary it featured in (in a previous post on this thread)

I don't have the software to enlarge it. I also wondered if it would pixelate too much once it was enlarged?
    Last edited by Constance; 27th August 2015 at 22:29.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by breal (here)
    I searched the internet yesterday and I couldn't find any original letters from Voltaire to St. Germain. I even searched the Voltaire archives.
    One source on a forum claimed that the original letter was in the British museum. I did a search there but came up empty handed. Anyone else have any luck?
    I also found a very tiny jpg of the purported letter. It was a frozen screenshot from the documentary it featured in (in a previous post on this thread)

I don't have the software to enlarge it. I also wondered if it would pixelate too much once it was enlarged?
    According to this Alien-UFOs forum post
    http://alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-disc...l#post10081427
    ...the screenshot came from this YouTube video, at 45:37:
    UFO SECRET - THE FRIENDSHIP CASE - FEATURE FILM
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FZn3ewgAHFk

So I'm downloading it now at 720p resolution, and I'll see if I can get a clear image of the letter.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Inmortal719 (21st October 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Okay, here it is:

(that part of the video is well worth listening to... starting at 45:24)

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (28th August 2015), Atlas (28th August 2015), Aurelius (28th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Elainie (28th August 2015), Frenchy (8th September 2015), mab777 (11th September 2015), Meggings (28th August 2015), Shannon (28th August 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Many of the later posts in this thread deal with Voltaire's letter to St. Germain. It has been said that St. Germain was Sir Francis Bacon. It is known by some that Francis Bacon was the son of Queen Elizabeth I and Robert Dudley (Earl of Leicester), who married secretly. Bacon was denied his birthright and soul plan for him to be an enlightened king of England.

I have a recollection of reading excerpts from diaries of noble folk commenting on how St. Germain did not age, et cetera. I post this side note here since the thread has put some focus on St. Germain. The paragraph below was written by C.M. Pott in 1902.

(from http://www.sirbacon.org/links/pott.html )
    Constance Pott wrote the book “FRANCIS BACON AND HIS SECRET SOCIETY”:
    Our attention has also been called to a sealed bag of papers at the Record Office. It was, it is said, sealed at the death of Queen Elizabeth, and to be opened only by joint consent of the reigning Sovereign, the Archbishop of Canterbury, and the Lord Chancellor. Is not the time come when we may fitly ask His Majesty, King Edward, to command or sanction the opening or revelation?

Would it not be interesting to know what the documents were that Elizabeth I had sealed before she died?

And this I was surprised to find online here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult...on#cite_ref-18

[Many] allege that Bacon faked his own death, crossed the English Channel, and secretly traveled in disguise after 1626 through France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, and other areas utilizing the secret network of Freemasons and Rosicrucians that he was associated with. It is alleged that he continued to write under pseudonyms, as he had done before 1626,[17] continuing to write as late as 1670 (using the pseudonym "Comte De Gabalis").[18] Elinor Von Le Coq, wife of Professor Von Le Coq in Berlin, stated that she had found evidence in the German Archives that Francis Bacon stayed after 1626 with the family of Johannes Valentinus Andreae in Germany.[19][20][21][22]
    Basil Montagu, a biographer of Bacon, states in his "Essays and Selections": Of his funeral no account can be found, nor is there any trace of the scite of the house where he died.[23]
    Beginning early in the 20th century in the United States, a number of Ascended Master Teachings organizations[24][25][26][27] began making the claim that Francis Bacon had never died. They believed that soon after completing the "Shake-Speare" plays, he had feigned his own death on Easter Sunday, April 9, 1626 - doing so in Easter Sunday as a symbolism [28] - and then traveled extensively outside of England, eventually attaining his physical Ascension to another plane on May 1, 1684 in a castle in Transylvania owned by the Rakoczi family.[29] Their belief is that Bacon took on the name "Saint Germain" on that date, May 1, 1684, and became an Ascended Master.
    Last edited by Meggings; 28th August 2015 at 04:45.

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:42.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

alexius (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), Frenchy (8th September 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), mab777 (11th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast