+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Proof of time travel by Jane Tripp

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Proof of time travel by Jane Tripp

I don't think Voltaire wrote that letter.

- His handwriting (his archived work and letters) is different. His writing has flow compared to 'the letter'.
    - He was outgoing, was imprisoned for that. Even though Kings admired his work, he got banned by them - being who he was: speaking his mind.
    'Nobleman of the King' - I don't see him using that other than in a satiric way. But why change the handwriting for that...

Just my thoughts..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Shannon (28th August 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jane Tripp (here)
    I don't know about Voltaire's letter. Could someone please tell me the gist of what it was about? Thanks.

Never mind, I've found it. Voltaire's letter was written in 1761. I didn't know about it, but it might be a very interesting line of inquiry, and ties in with some other info I'm working on off and on.
    Here are 2 interesting links, and the second one contains the transcript of the letter:

https://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien...t-germain.html
    http://dream-prophecy.blogspot.ca/20...-count-of.html
    Very interesting!

Keep up the good work <3

Blessings
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Atlas (28th August 2015), Bill Ryan (28th August 2015), Constance (28th August 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Shannon (28th August 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Les images qui parlent sont un cadeau pour le temps qui me reste à vivre, votre machine volante mécanisée pourrait un jour vous ramener à moi.
    The word that caught my eye here is ‘pourrait’, the conditional of the verb ‘pouvoir’, to be able, meaning ‘may’. This is the modern spelling – Voltaire would have written ‘pourroit’ – to be ascribed to the transcriber. Checking this against the facsimile, I found something interesting: the subjunctive ‘puissent’; it means the same, but the context has to be different as well, especially as it is a plural form, not a singular. What is actually written is this:
    Quote Les images parlantes n’auront pu, faute de temps me garder en souvenir, puissent vos merveilleuses mécaniques volantes vous ramener à moi.
    In fact the whole transcription is very sloppy and should read as follows (one or two doubtful places remain):
    Quote Je vous réponds, Monsieur, Sur la lettre du mois d'Avril, dans laquelle de terribles révélations font du vieil homme que je suis devenu le confident du plus terrible des secrets, le jour de sa mort. Merci, Germain, votre longue route dans le temps sera éclairée de mon amitié pour vous, même au moment de vos révélations, dans la moitié du XXème siècle. Les images parlantes n’auront pu, faute de temps me garder en souvenir, puissent vos merveilleuses mécaniques volantes vous ramener à moi.
    Since so much of the wording is approximate, although basically saying the same things, it would seem that what appeared to be a faithful transcription, i.e. written copy taken from the manuscript letter, is at best a recollection of it from someone very familiar with the letter but recalling from memory. The corrected version now translates fairly literally as follows:
    Quote I am replying to you, Sir, On the letter of the month of April, in which some terrible revelations make the old man that I have become the confidant of that most terrible of secrets, the day of his/one’s death. Thank you, Germain, your long journey through time will be brightened by my friendship for you, even at the moment of your revelations, in the half of the 20th century. The talking pictures shall not, for lack of time, have kept me in memory, may your marvellous flying machines be able to bring you back to me.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (12th September 2015), Becky (6th September 2015), Bill Ryan (4th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (31st August 2015), Jane Tripp (30th August 2015), Shannon (4th September 2015), sunpaw (4th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to add some info about someone else who could photograph the past. Many people have heard of Father Ernetti's chronovisor, mentioned by Aurelius in this thread.

In fact, several people have claimed to have created time-cameras capable of photographing the past, the most notable being:

Father Marcello Pellegrino Ernetti
    Nikola Tesla
    Baird Thomas Spalding
    William Maplebeck and Robert Stookes
    Baron Ernst von Lubek
    William D Pelley with Thomas Edison and Charles P. Steinmetz
    George DeLaWarr
    Henry Silanov

Perhaps we should also include Ruth Drown and her Drown Radio-Vision Instrument:
    https://borderlandsciences.org/journ...h_Drown_I.html

They are all deceased now, and most of them didn't release too much data relating to their methods publicly before they passed on. A few did leave plans and diagrams, but such information is frequently suppressed after the death of the inventor or researcher, and equipment is seized and confiscated.

The list of names will still turn up some very interesting information for researchers.

Of all the accounts it was perhaps the information about the work of Russian scientist Henry Silanov that fascinated me the most. Several of researchers felt the key to photographing the past lay in the use of quartz crystal lenses, and sometimes mirrors as well, and Silanov in particular pursued this aspect in his photography.

Below are some of the things that I have been able to discover about this man's work.

Henry Silanov was a geologist who specialized in geophysical devices, of which he was also an expert photographer. At some point he opened a photographic studio, and over the course of time discovered that he could take photographs of the past. As well, he was a Ufologist with a keen interest in the paranormal.

He took many photographs that depicted scenes from back in time that initially tested his own beliefs as a scientist. Nevertheless his fascination led him to experiment with special camera designs in an effort to standardize his ability to take the trans-time photographs, and with which he apparently had some success.

Silanov experimented extensively with trans-time photography. He felt that his discovery, that it is within the ultraviolet spectrum that the key to unlocking records of the past lies, was of primary importance, as it had been to others before him. This is why he made use of quartz.

Silanov created cameras which used special lenses made of pure quartz. This was so that ultra violet radiation was allowed to pass through, something ordinary lenses seek to block. Silanov suspected that it was the ultraviolet radiation that carried the information from the past in the form of photographic images.

Camera lenses and object glasses are usually coated with a very fine layer of magnesium fluoride in order to filter ultra violet light out. Silanov's research led him to believe that it was in fact interaction with the ultra violet spectrum that allowed the film to register, in his words, "the memory of the field."

Silanov accepted the holographic universe theory of reality. I do as well, and I think it's probably a natural conclusion to draw after many years of private study in some very unusual areas of interest, as well as after experiencing a lifetime containing many, many personal experiences of paranormal events.

The geologist and photographer came to the same conclusion that other researchers have done, realizing that records, or memories, as he preferred to say, were stored holographically.

He believed that under certain conditions the 'memory of space' could somehow be switched on, and that when this occurred it was possible to resurrect photographic imagery from the past: "The memory is materialized in light quanta, which retrieve images of the past".

In order to facilitate this Silanov selected from among tiny grains of quartz which he analyzed using an optical spectrometer.

He would melt the chosen grains to make the object glass and then polish it manually to his satisfaction.

The film he used was unusual as well. It lacked the gelatin layer usually used deliberately to further filter out ultraviolet light.

Silanov claimed to have photographed scenes from World War Two, ancient warriors and a wooly mammoth, among many other things. He was fortunate enough to have a number of fascinated students to help him with his work.

He photographed a lot in the summer, traveling with his aides to what he considered were anomalous zones of paranormal activity around the Hopyor river in order to do so.

Unfortunately, despite his hard work, Silanov never managed to isolate the unknown mechanism which 'switched on the memory of space'. Through all his attempts to create a workable time camera, in the end it may be that the mechanism Silanov sought was at least partially contained within himself, as
    seems to be the case with myself.

This mystery fascinates me also, but I'm no scientist. I don't know how close I will be able to get to the truth either, but time will tell.

I have seen quite a few of Silanov's photographs, and they are impressive. I have no doubt that they are genuine. I recognize phenomena in them similar to that which I frequently see in my own and other psychic photographer's work.

Even subtle textures are important in identifying such paranormal and trans-time photographs. With work, such details could be properly categorized and catalogued.

Links to info about Silanov and his work are few:
    http://www.rexresearch.com/scinews1.htm#camera
    http://english.pravda.ru/society/ano.../6421-ghost-1/

Some of his photographic work can be seen here. Unfortunately I have no way to translate the site, which is in Russian, but the images are fascinating:
    http://vk.com/club1131877?z=albums-1131877

My own work with trans-time photography (Trans-Time Photos of Pompeii in 79 AD) shows scenes and people in and around Pompeii and the surrounding areas on the day Vesuvius erupted almost 2,000 years ago. They are in color, and were extracted from re-photographed video footage of excavated sections of Pompeii and Herculaneum.

A PDF containing these trans-time images can be downloaded free here:
    https://www.academia.edu/12020707/Tr...mpeii_in_79_AD

If anyone else has extra information specific to time cameras and the people who invented them, I would love to see it posted here.
    Last edited by Jane Tripp; 4th September 2015 at 18:39.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Atlas (12th September 2015), avid (11th September 2015), Bill Ryan (4th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (6th September 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Frenchy (8th September 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015), kanishk (3rd July 2018), mab777 (11th September 2015), Meggings (6th September 2015), Shannon (4th September 2015), sunpaw (4th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

I'd love to have one of those cameras and take it to Dealey Plaza...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (5th June 2019), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), kanishk (3rd July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Yes, wouldn't that be interesting? I wouldn't be at all surprised though if time travelers were present recording the assassination in real-time.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (5th June 2019), gord (9th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Hi Jane Tripp! I have a couple of ideas here to broaden the scope of this discussion.

I think you can add Arthur C. Clarke to that list of yours. The Light of Other Days by Arthur C. Clarke & Stephen Baxter, HarperCollins, 2000, is the story of the Wormcam, a cross between a webcam and a wormhole that lets you see any place any time for ultimate transparency, living on the 'floodlit stage'.
    Quote It may be that in the not too distant future the mass of humanity will at last conclude that truth is more interesting than delusion.
    I have mentioned this SF technology in relation to remote viewing here and here.

Remote viewing would be visiting the past without taking pictures. No technology involved. This can happen spontaneously in the case of time slips, when people find themselves in a village left deserted by the plague, on an ancient battlefield or at Versailles during the French Revolution, and sometimes capable of interacting (see here). On this basis, Dealey Plaza would indeed be an interesting venue to explore.

Voltaire’s talking pictures are of course 20th century technology, and Saint-Germain’s ‘flying machines’ appear to be a technological time machine. What Voltaire is saying is that the motion picture was an invention in the future that couldn’t reach back to him, whereas this time machine might be able to. The interesting thing that you show on your site is the way the one turns out to be a primitive form of the other. It may be that the St-Germain Voltaire was addressing only a couple of decades before Marie-Antoinette’s guard’s brush with a couple of 20th century visitors was not so much someone who had already lived for centuries as someone from the future (possibly our present) who was a seasoned time traveler.

Another related area is discussed here and here. This is the matter of contact with the dead, who are operating in and interacting with our present, as opposed to being overseen living out their past lives.

Finally, one of the consequences of working outside of time as we know it is to peel away layers of false reality. Royalty is just one of several good places to look. Hollywood is another. What if anything ever really happened? That is the one question most often raised on websites like Avalon. See here.

If it feels like we are experiencing the stuff of Symbolist poetry, then we probably are Stéphane Mallarmé wrote “Nothing will have taken place but the place, except perhaps a constellation.”

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (12th September 2015), Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Billy (6th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), DNA (20th May 2016), Flash (26th October 2016), Frenchy (8th September 2015), Gardener (21st October 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Silanov accepted the holographic universe theory of reality. I do as well, and I think it's probably a natural conclusion to draw after many years of private study in some very unusual areas of interest, as well as after experiencing a lifetime containing many, many personal experiences of paranormal events.

The geologist and photographer came to the same conclusion that other researchers have done, realizing that records, or memories, as he preferred to say, were stored holographically.

He believed that under certain conditions the 'memory of space' could somehow be switched on, and that when this occurred it was possible to resurrect photographic imagery from the past: "The memory is materialized in light quanta, which retrieve images of the past".
    Hi Jane,

Thanks for spending so much time outlining all the research you have done. It is very much appreciated.

I was just wondering if amongst your own personal conclusions regarding holographic memories/events if you feel that it may be possible to also photograph future events?

Or if you have already done so, are you able to share anything?

I'm aware of how sensitive this material can be so if you decline to answer this, I will completely understand.

p.s I'm also extremely grateful for the way you lay out your writing because it makes it so much easier for us dyslexics to understand!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th September 2015 at 21:52. Reason: fixed quote formatting

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Gardener (21st October 2015), Inaiá (7th September 2015), Jane Tripp (7th September 2015), Shannon (7th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Araucaria,
    Voltaire's letter interests me greatly. I'm glad my attention was drawn to it. It opens up another line of research for me. If you're right Araucaria, and the reference in Voltaire's letter is to a time machine, then that fits in with some of the other things I'm researching that relate indirectly to St Germain, Madame Blavatsky, St. Germain, Kuthumi and the So-called Ascended Masters, the I AM teachings and possibly even Project Blue Beam, and this research is also related to time travel.
    I'm still in the middle of this and not sure about much yet.

I think there might probably be many ways in which time can be manipulated, from our own innate abilities to transcend time and space, as with remote viewing or precognition. Time slips, timeline alterations and parallel timelines could be responsible for more spontaneous experiences with time anomalies. A lot of them we might not even notice, or our brains might edit them out so that we can agree with the consensus reality.

There are some fascinating time anomaly experiences written up here:
    http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...-anomalies.htm
    http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...a/aa012306.htm
    http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...aa092004_2.htm

As to Arthur C. Clarkes book, I don't usually read him, but I will read The Light of Other Days. I believe such technology already exists, and I can't think of much that would be more interesting than being able to use it, except perhaps being there in person.

A lot of advances have been made recently in spirit communication. The dead appear to have greater interdimensional access than we do. They seem to find it quite easy to visit us here when they want to. I think we are temporarily trapped here in an engineered matrix of time and gravity, a false reality, as you mentioned.

My research has led me to believe that a secret branch of the military has also gained 4th dimensional access, because time travel is only one of the exotic quantum access technologies secretly in use.

I think that although some MILAB experiences are endured here in the 3rd dimension, other abductions and covert ops actually take place now in the 4th dimension - the realm of spirits, as seen here:
    https://www.academia.edu/8287702/Pho...Ops_Psi-attack

It seems we've been left completely out of the loop. That's because all these technologies (as Andrew Basiago realizes) have been used against us all. That's why they're top secret. If the technologies were all released and used for mutual good we would be living in a very different world. I hope that day will come before much longer!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Gardener (21st October 2015), gord (9th July 2016), mab777 (11th September 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2015), muxfolder (11th July 2016), sunpaw (7th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Hi Breal,
    Thank you!
    I'm really glad to know that you find the material easy to understand. I tried to format everything for clarity, so if you're dyslexic and it works for you, that's very good to know.

I have taken several photos that I believe contain images from the future. One in particular was interesting because I was able to find some verification that I had indeed taken a possible future trans-time image.

I can let you see it because it's available as a PDF here:
    https://www.academia.edu/4968010/Mis..._of_the_Future

I decided when I began my research and photography that I wouldn't hide it, or myself. In the end I think it's safer, and there's no point doing the work if it's going to be hidden away. I hope you find it interesting!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Gardener (21st October 2015), mab777 (11th September 2015), scotslad (27th April 2020), Shannon (7th September 2015), sunpaw (7th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I appreciate this translation, because I couldn't interpret it with any accuracy!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you! I love your avatar. So many cat people on this forum! That's a big plus for me.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Shannon (7th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Jane, you wrote (at Photographic Anatomy of Black OP psi attack) you are a photographic medium.
    Does that mean its not the model of camera but the person taking the pictures which has more 'activity' visible?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Gardener (21st October 2015), Jane Tripp (8th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

It is the notion of time that also needs to be addressed, we perceive time passing but this is a limited view which is a product of our senses, does time really pass, we would say yes due to the materials around us changing, but is this really true, and will we really understand what time is?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Jane Tripp (8th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hi Sunpaw,
    Thanks for your interest. Yes. It doesn't matter what type of (digital) camera I use. I'm a psychic photographer. I can take photographs that display transdimensional and trans-time imagery. I've only ever used a digital camera, but any will do. Also, for someone who doesn't usually receive images like that, if they take a photo standing near me, or touching me, things tend to show up on their own images.

The time travel discovery is different. I was able to reveal this discovery using editing techniques I developed originally to explore my own photos, but of course the time travel photos are vintage and mainly over a century old - I didn't take them. That's how I managed to supply the first real proof that time travel was already taking place. I managed to demonstrate images of contemporary technology as well as contemporary scenes (visible on tiny screens set into equipment that the operatives use) in these old, old photographs. These images are already there - anyone can learn to extract them, if it is a time travel photo. Obviously not all of them are, but you can learn to spot them. These docs will show you how to discover and edit them for yourself if you want to:
    https://www.academia.edu/5167233/How...er_BIG_Secrets
    https://www.academia.edu/5167252/Why...ee_BIG_Secrets

If you read the document below, it explains how I believe my own (and other people's) transdimensional photos are in part connected to the ultra violet spectrum, as well as how I seem to be photographing through something I have named 'the purple bar', visible on all my night shots. I believe many more people can now take photos like this, to one degree or another.
    https://www.academia.edu/12020707/Tr...mpeii_in_79_AD

Once I've completed the time travel presentation, which is extensive, disturbing and stressful, I'm hoping to concentrate on paranormal, particularly trans-time, photography. I'll be targeting well known locations/periods of history to uncover more images of scenes and people/animals from the past, as well as teaching other people how to do this themselves (if they have the propensity). That's something I'm looking forward to.

First the time travel data has to be released. There is so much that I have discovered and still have to show. Many almost unbelievable things will be revealed, but I have to present them in a way people can see clearly and understand about what is already a difficult subject to deal with. There are many uncomfortable truths waiting to be shown the light of day, and what 'they' have done to people, including small babies and children is mind-blowing and upsetting, to say the least.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015), Shannon (7th September 2015), sunpaw (8th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Exactly. It's a great mystery to us still, and it shouldn't be. I think we've had the truth about the nature of time kept from us. To me, it seems to be largely a construct connected to keeping us in a fake holographic matrix that is actually stopping or slowing us from becoming the multi-dimensional (free) beings we are meant to be. That's just my perception.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2015), Constance (7th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Hi Breal,
    Thank you!
    I'm really glad to know that you find the material easy to understand. I tried to format everything for clarity, so if you're dyslexic and it works for you, that's very good to know.

I have taken several photos that I believe contain images from the future. One in particular was interesting because I was able to find some verification that I had indeed taken a possible future trans-time image.

I can let you see it because it's available as a PDF here:
    https://www.academia.edu/4968010/Mis..._of_the_Future

I decided when I began my research and photography that I wouldn't hide it, or myself. In the end I think it's safer, and there's no point doing the work if it's going to be hidden away. I hope you find it interesting!
    Wow! So incredible Jane!

Mission.ca removed the links to the drawings.

It will be very interesting to see what eventually goes up.

I really look forward to seeing more of your work as it unfolds Jane. Very exciting times (pardon the pun)

I'm so glad that you are sharing your work.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015), Jane Tripp (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015), sunpaw (8th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Here's a video I found on YouTube that might interest you Araucaria, and anyone interested in time photography. It's called the 'Etheric Chronovisor' and has subtitles available:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ppPw3XjiIM

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

araucaria (8th September 2015), Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Constance (10th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015), Jhonie (11th September 2015), Karezza (8th September 2015), sunpaw (8th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Thank you very much Jane.

I've got inspired by physical mediumship - taking pictures of mist and smoke - when I started.
    I thought it is more 'here' - not transdimensional (food for thought).
    I wondered if it was the camera (smartphone) - I also experimented with other smartphones. Which worked too - but somehow less.
    Wondering if it's also because I liked the one more. I like my new one too - got results with it too. (So I guess its me - which I somehow suspected).
    I often take a series of pictures - to see if something was there or rather showed up.
    Sometimes I feel drawn to take pictures.
    I didn't need to edit (I also didn't think of it though).

We have some historic places - maybe I can get some trans-time images. But maybe editing is needed.
    Need an editor I like. Can't work with Gimp - it doesn't fit somehow for me. I am sure I'll find something.
    Still also need to get used to 'see', especially details.
    When you point it out - I can, but starting myself, I wouldn't know for now. (However I got inspired by the two I did edit)
    I think I will study your books more - to get a feeling for the details. Thank you very much for sharing your work and knowledge.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunpaw For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Marikins (here)
    Hi Frenchy,
    Do you have a link to Voltaires letter of 1671? I cannot find it on web.
    Thanks!
    Greetings Marikins and everyone ! Sorry, not sure how to attach word.doc; so had to paste it here ! !
    If one looks up " The Friendship case ", you may see the original displayed. Co-incidentally, takling with a French lady yesterday, she proffered the info, that Count de St Germain, was known for having " unusual interests ", so might be worth further digging ?

Google "Voltaire 6 Juin 1761 Germain". book written in French by Jan van Helsing, which here: Livre Jaune No.1 - Jan van Helsing - Google Books ...here is the passage from the letter of 6 June 1761 in French, which I will roughly translate into English:

Je reponds, Monsieur, a votre lettre que vous m'avez fait parvenir au mois d'avril, dans laquelle vous revelez des secrets effrayants, parmi lesquels le plus terrible pour un vieil homme comme moi, l'heure de ma mort. Je vous remercie, Germain; votre long voyage dans le temps sera eclaire par l'amitie que je vous porte, jusqu'au jour ou vos revelations se realiseront, au milieu du XXe siecle. Les images qui parlent sont un cadeau pour le temps qui me reste a vivre, votre machine volante mecanisee pourrait un jour vous ramener a moi.

Adieu, mon ami.
    Voltaire
    gentilhomme du Roi

Translation:

I reply, sir, to your letter you sent me in April, in which you reveal frightening secrets, among which the most terrible for an old man like me, the hour of my death. Thank you, Germain; your long journey through time will be illuminated by the friendship I have for you, until the day your revelations will come true in the middle of the twentieth century. The talking pictures are a gift to the time I have left to live, your mechanised flying machine could one day bring you back to me.

Farewell, my friend.
    Voltaire
    gentleman of the King

***********************************************************************************

Charlie Hedbo - Field Mc Donnell, David Icke, et al

911 - Dr Judy Woods ; Architects for 911;

Sandy Hook : Sofia Smallstorm,

7 / 7 Neil Kellerstrom

Madrid Train Bombings

On YouTube :-

UFO SECRET - THE FRIENDSHIP CASE - FEATURE FILM 53 Minutes

UKColumn.org >> Great source of inspiration, motivation, exposés....

Love and peace to all.......
    Last edited by Frenchy; 8th September 2015 at 21:29. Reason: apologies, did not mean to duplicate, just the way I read thru' thread !

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015), Jane Tripp (8th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Hello Araucaria et al !
    I do not remember the title of the book, I picked up and read at work, one time....
    But, it included (as a starting point ? ) A lady driving on a desert highway, with her young son, and " out of nowhere, in front of her, appeared a man dishevelled, wandering around, muttering things like " Quantam foam, makes me roam ! ! " The book then went on to reveal that a Disney corporation, was trying to create a " return-to-the-past ", type of theme park...
    I remember, the location seemed to be Medieval Sarlat ( France ). And, the Docker who treated the man, before he died (from lack of blood-circulation,due to " un-aligned arteries... kept from the police, the x-ray she had taken, of his mis-aligned arteries...

Does anyone else find that, seemingly un-related events, like ' finding a certain book, lying on the mess-room table ', just asking to be picked-up and read ?

This is certainly an interesting; intellectual thread ! thanks to all !

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

araucaria (11th September 2015), Bill Ryan (11th September 2015), Constance (8th September 2015), Gardener (22nd October 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast