+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 times in 244 posts

Default Re: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

i remember now that my mother asked me permission to die. She was so tired. So I gave her the permission she needed and about three weeks later she passed away. I love it when she comes to visit and I can feel her love. I have been alone my whole life and she doesn't want me to be alone.
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Antagenet (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Hazelfern (4th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (4th September 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (6th September 2015), Wind (10th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Yes to seen (photograph) felt (in my heart) and also heard (in my left ear)
    Three days after my Mum passed I distinctly heard her voice as I prayed for her safe journey.
    She said: "I am waiting for you"
    She is with me still.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (4th September 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (6th September 2015), Wind (10th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I've been coached through a car accident in slow motion by a voice in my left ear. It was the voice of someone I utterly adored, but not on Earth, in this lifetime.

My mother has visited me to ask me to help a dear friend. I literally saw her sit down at the kitchen table with me, with a pleading smile, though I could still see the "empty" chair.

My sister I dreamed of months after her death, saying, "it's all right."

Met a ghost in a house in Bolinas, oh he was nasty. Those living there, verified a man had committed suicide in the house.

Dreamed of my cousin who died young, showing me where she was now, a green being, dancing in a circle with others, lol.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Hazelfern (4th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), Matthew (21st May 2021), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (4th September 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (6th September 2015), Wind (10th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

I must disagree with the idea that we are perceiving and communication with the dead. My perception is that the body dies, but the spirit is eternal and can not die.

My experiences are too numerous to mention. I have wrote a few up on my blog and am sharing links to them , if anyone is interested.
    http://spiritual-processing.com/spir...and-illusions/
    http://spiritual-processing.com/life-goes-on/
    http://spiritual-processing.com/a-touch-of-comedy/

But these are two of the most bittersweet and precious experiences that I cherish most of all...
    http://spiritual-processing.com/buried-memories/
    http://spiritual-processing.com/free-at-last/

Perceiving bodiless spirits may be frightful for some, but to me it is a rewarding experience to perceive, communicate with and help the beings I encounter. I have no fear in this area, only compassion for the distraught beings and a desire to help when my help is wanted.
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 4th September 2015 at 01:36.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), avid (10th September 2015), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sierra (4th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I've been coached through a car accident in slow motion by a voice in my left ear. It was the voice of someone I utterly adored, but not on Earth, in this lifetime.

My mother has visited me to ask me to help a dear friend. I literally saw her sit down at the kitchen table with me, with a pleading smile, though I could still see the "empty" chair.

Met a ghost in a house in Bolinas, oh he was nasty. Those living there, verified a man had committed suicide in the house.

Dreamed of my cousin who died young, showing me where she was now, a green being, dancing in a circle with others, lol.
    Any thoughts on why the left ear?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sierra (4th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I saw a ghost once, it was an old lady, she was glowing... then she disappeared

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)

Any thoughts on why the left ear?
    I have NO idea... Huh. Oughtn't it be the right? Well, how illogical is that. Doesn't right brain, therefore the right ear be the assumed receiver of messages beyond five senses? Nonetheless it was the left...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thanks Tim Lewis, I will be spending some time reading your blog.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

I've seen and sensed spirits many times, but not at will. The son of one of my colleagues was murdered a while ago, and she was distraught; she asked me to contact him but unfortunately I could not do it "to order", so to speak. But some time afterwards I saw him standing next to her with a look of concern on his face. . . I told her this, & it seemed to help her to now that he was with her, at least on occasions.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (6th October 2020), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (4th September 2015), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (4th September 2015), Sierra (4th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

I should have mentioned this too: the thing that really struck me about this experience was the realization that the ghost was able to manifest an apparition in my mind's eye, using the mirror as a kind of tool, though its image didn't actually appear in the mirror, and that was the same way it manifested to the guys whose apartment it was haunting.
    So I would imagine that someone looking in the same mirror at the same time I was might not have noticed anything unusual, unless the ghost was also projecting through that other person's mind as well.
    And that would explain why some people will see a ghost while another in the same time and place will see nothing.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I had a very startling experience, though it was funny too.
    Back in the late 60s, I was living near Temple University in Philadelphia, and one day I stopped by a friend's place, a student who was sharing digs with a few other guys in an old building in my neighborhood that had been converted into flats.
    They had been living there for a few years, but it was my first time visiting that particular flat.
    Everyone was just sitting around, talking, drinking beer and smoking a joint.
    I excused myself to use the bathroom, and while I was washing my hands, I checked my hair in the mirror over the sink.
    An apparition of an angry old man's face appeared in the mirror suddenly, though no one else was in the room.
    But not really--it was actually in my mind's eye that he appeared, but when I turned around, I didn't see him, only when I was looking into the mirror.
    I hastily exited and went back to the living room where all the guys were and stood there looking like I'd seen a ghost.
    My friend asked me what was wrong, and I explained what I had experienced, expecting they would have some kind of strong reaction.
    But they didn't miss a beat, just said something like, "Oh, that was just old so-and-so ( I forget what they called him); he can't hurt you, he just likes to scare people, especially chicks...don't pay him any mind..." and went back to smoking their joint and talking about the news of the day.
    Which had a strangely comforting effect on me, and I was fine again, though I decided to leave and never forgot that scary old man in the mirror.

Another time, in the same neighborhood, my boyfriend and I were tripping very late at night in our apartment, with a visiting friend.
    We were in a very altered space.
    There was a siren in the distance, and for some reason, it really attracted my attention.
    A few minutes later, I felt the presence of a very freaked out woman in the room.
    I asked the guys if they felt anything, but they didn't initially.
    Her energy got stronger and stronger and she was latching onto me energetically, to the point where I was starting to hyperventilate.
    By that time, the guys were feeling her too, and we were all also noticing there seemed to be two small children with her, who were not so freaked out, but were desperately trying to get her attention.
    We meditated and tried sending them love, but it didn't work.
    I suggested we say the Lord's Prayer, which we did, in unison.
    That worked, and it was as if we felt the Light come and take them.
    The next day, there was an article in the paper about a house fire nearby the night before in which a woman and her two children perished.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), earthdreamer (8th September 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (10th September 2015), Patient (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (5th September 2015), Shannon (6th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I have an aversion to looking in mirrors. The only one in the house is in the bathroom. I don't want to see anything in the mirror.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (10th September 2015), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (10th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

At the house my father and his wife live in (I have never personally lived there, but I have stayed there during holidays and weekends here and there), there seems to be a little girl who speaks. She is particularly attracted to the pets in the house and I even heard her say the name of the dog the first time I heard her. At the time I thought it was my step mom, but she was not home.

Other people who have worked in the house have heard the girl as well as my parents. I can sense her and have heard her twice, but I have never seen her. The second time I heard her, I thought it was one of my much much younger adopted siblings. She was laughing downstairs. But, they were not home yet.

The weirdest possible contact I ever had was in a dream. My stepfather had very serious cancer. He was in remission for a few years, and then quite suddenly, his cancer returned and was seemingly worse. He died VERY quickly after finding out he was sick again. It was two days before Christmas, and very early in the morning when he was carried out of the house unconscious (in a very short lived coma) and died in the hospital within an hour or two. He never woke again. I never questioned his death until he told me in a dream that he had taken all of the rest of his medication because he didn't want to go through the pain of chemo and radiation again. Now I know he ended his own life. I felt like he told me for closure.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Jhonie (10th September 2015), onawah (10th September 2015), Patient (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (10th September 2015), Shannon (10th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020), Wind (10th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

It seems to me that those no longer in a body communicate with us for positive reasons. To let us know they still love us.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (11th September 2015), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (10th September 2015), Shannon (10th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020), Zaya (10th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Zaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,620 times in 310 posts

Quote Posted by Jhonie (here)
    It seems to me that those no longer in a body communicate with us for positive reasons. To let us know they still love us.
    It is comforting to think that love can leave such an impact and live on.
    "The only wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zaya For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (11th September 2015), Patient (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Selkie (10th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The Afterlife With Bob Olson is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AfterlifeTVChannel/videos

Join afterlife investigator and author of "Answers about the Afterlife" Bob Olson as he talks with experts and ordinary people who've had extraordinary experiences. Afterlife TV covers near-death experience, spirit communication, out of body experience, after-death communication, past-life regression, life-between-lives regression, psychic mediums, soul planning, soul contracts, deathbed visions, past-life memories, dream visitations, spiritual growth, God, heaven, hell and so much more.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

Antagenet (12th November 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Elainie (11th September 2015), FinallyNow (23rd December 2015), Icare (27th December 2021), onawah (13th September 2015), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

*bump* *bump*

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

A late night post (for me) — which may be appropriate!

(Hey, Chris, thanks for bumping the thread. I'd completely forgotten it was there.)

~~~

About 25 years ago, I was walking in some gentle low hills in South Wales, just above a small town. It was a beautiful summer evening, and I was returning from a work meeting, and I had time. So on impulse I parked the car and just headed up the hill, along a small footpath. I had no idea where it went, and I'd never been there before.

After about 20 minutes, I was hit by a strange feeling: that I was going to meet a beautiful girl on my walk. That intrigued me (of course!), so I just kept on going.

When I came to a path junction, I had a VERY strong "pull" to go one way, and not the other. So I just followed my nose, increasingly curious about my own developing experience.

The path led me to a lovely little resting place with a great view, from where I could look down on to a small church near a river. And then, suddenly, I realized I wasn't alone.

There on my left, right next to me, was a beautiful girl. But she was a ghost.

She was also sitting there, looking down at the church. I immediately realized that was why I'd been guided to that spot, as well. So I talked to her, and asked her who she was and why she was there.

She explained that she'd been there for a long time, since 1346. She'd been baptized at the church, married at the church, had died in childbirth in her 20s, and had been buried at the church.

So I asked her why she was still here.

She said she was very confused. She had been a devout Christian, had always led a good and kind life in any way she could, and had hoped to go to Heaven. But when she died, her experience was nothing like what she'd been promised all her life. So she just didn't know what to do.

So I explained it all to her. I explained that the Heaven and Hell she'd been taught about were just allegories, and weren't real "places". I told her she was an eternal sovereign spiritual being, who had lived many lives before, and would lead many lives again. I laid out the entire cosmic picture for her. She listened carefully, and was amazed.

I told her she could come back and live another life, of any kind she chose, and that it was a little like choosing a character to be in a play. All she had to do was decide what she wanted to be and do next.

She was astonished, and extraordinarily grateful. She asked me why she'd never been told that.

I explained that her family, and her pastor or preacher, didn't know any of this. So they'd told her the best thing they knew, but although they were very well-meaning, it was just incorrect. And then, suddenly, as in a flash of comprehension, she understood it all, and everything was complete.

At that moment, she vanished. And of course, I knew why I'd been "pulled" so strongly to that very place where I could help her be free again.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th October 2020 at 04:49.

34. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Antagenet (12th November 2020), aoibhghaire (6th October 2020), Blacklight43 (21st May 2021), boja (7th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Charles Harris (10th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Eva2 (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), Ivanhoe (6th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (6th October 2020), Kate (7th October 2020), leavesoftrees (6th October 2020), Patient (6th October 2020), raregem (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Sirus (6th October 2020), Spirithorse (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), syrwong (6th October 2020), Tam (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020), Yoda (6th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

For some years now, I often see scenes and people, usually busy with activities, imprinted on walls or once in awhile as 3-D figures (which sometimes can be quite unnerving). Some days/nights (particularly) my "sight" is clearer than at other times. A lot of the scenes that open up to me are from the past so the subjects would have already passed on - the most common scenes are from the last century (judging by clothing) or from the early 20th century. Sometimes when I watch TV, I will catch a glimpse of a flash of light in my peripheral vision and a scene or person(s) busy doing various activities - shopping, riding horses, walking, driving old cars, etc., etc., - will open up. If I get a strong, clear vision of someone or a nature scene, then I'll turn off the TV and get caught up in that activity, especially when there is movement and interaction between people involved. On a few rare occasions, I have also heard conversations in my head. I once recall a vivid scene of 3 women, one sitting in a chair and the other two on a couch in what appeared to be a scene from the 60's judging by the clothing, shag rug and this sort of period furniture. It was a very clear vision and I watched curiously as they were having a friendly chat together. One of the women on the couch suddenly noticed me and gestured with her head towards me. Then all 3 women turned to look at me, broke out in big grins and started waving and gesturing at me to join them. I heard very clearly their voices in my head "yelling" come on, come on. I remember feeling good about all this so in my head I shouted back at them that I don't know how to get there. After about a minute or less, the scene flashed and disappeared. I've also seen some pretty weird and disturbing stuff. I am now convinced that there really is no such thing as empty space around us - it is literally packed with "beings" from this plane and other dimensions (judging by some of the odd looking people and strange environments). However, as entertaining as all this can be, I really don't understand the meaning behind it all and in some of the more random scenes, what the purpose is. Some lives look pretty mundane but for the most part, these "beings" look happy and busy. Perhaps there is no other reason behind viewing a person/scene, etc. and I just happen to be in a place where they are overlapping in two worlds.

36. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Anka (6th October 2020), Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (23rd May 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (6th October 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (6th October 2020), raregem (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), Rosco1 (8th November 2020), RunningDeer (6th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (6th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

(Hey, Chris, thanks for bumping the thread. I'd completely forgotten it was there.)

~~~

About 25 years ago, I was walking in some gentle low hills in South Wales, just above a small town. It was a beautiful summer evening, and I was returning from a work meeting, and I had time. So on impulse I parked the car and just headed up the hill, along a small footpath. I had no idea where it went, and I'd never been there before.

After about 20 minutes, I was hit by a strange feeling: that I was going to meet a beautiful girl on my walk. That intrigued me (of course!), so I just kept on going.

When I came to a path junction, I had a VERY strong "pull" to go one way, and not the other. So I just followed my nose, increasingly curious about my own developing experience.

The path led me to a lovely little resting place with a great view, from where I could look down on to a small church near a river. And then, suddenly, I realized I wasn't alone.

She was also sitting there, looking down at the church. I immediately realized that was why I'd been guided to that spot, as well. So I talked to her, and asked her who she was and why she was there.

She explained that she'd been there for a long time, since 1346. She'd been baptized at the church, married at the church, had died in childbirth in her 20s, and had been buried at the church.

She said she was very confused. She had been a devout Christian, had always led a good and kind life in any way she could, and had hoped to go to Heaven. But when she died, her experience was nothing like what she'd been promised all her life. So she just didn't know what to do.

So I explained it all to her. I explained that the Heaven and Hell she'd been taught about were just allegories, and weren't real "places". I told her she was an eternal sovereign spiritual being, who had lived many lives before, and would lead many lives again. I laid out the entire cosmic picture for her. She listened carefully, and was amazed.

I told her she could come back and live another life, of any kind she chose, and that it was a little like choosing a character to be in a play. All she had to do was decide what she wanted to be and do next.

She was astonished, and extraordinarily grateful. She asked me why she'd never been told that.

I explained that her family, and her pastor or preacher, didn't know any of this. So they'd told her the best thing they knew, but although they were very well-meaning, it was just incorrect. And then, suddenly, as in a flash of comprehension, she understood it all, and everything was complete.

At that moment, she vanished. And of course, I knew why I'd been "pulled" so strongly to that very place where I could help her be free again.

Thank you for sharing. What an experience talking with a ghost! Was she solid or transparent? Wearing medieval clothing? Any ancient ascent and use of archaic words? You must be an advanced soul to be conversing and helping so naturally. This story also shows any religion that refutes reincarnation is counterproductive to the development of the soul. She might have wasted 700 years of human experience.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2020), boja (7th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Eva2 (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), raregem (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

~~~

Thank you for sharing. What an experience talking with a ghost! Was she solid or transparent? Wearing medieval clothing? Any ancient ascent and use of archaic words? You must be an advanced soul to be conversing and helping so naturally. This story also shows any religion that refutes reincarnation is counterproductive to the development of the soul. She might have wasted 700 years of human experience.
    It was purely telepathic, but extremely strong and vivid. She was kind of barely visible, but I could "see" clearly what she looked like, or was presenting herself to me as looking like. (She wore leather sandals, and a kind of robe or large shawl, which also partly covered her head. It had a design, mainly in the reds and oranges.)

I have no clear idea whether anyone else who could have been there would also have "seen" her, or whether I could have taken a photograph, if I'd had a camera with me. (Maybe not!)

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Anka (6th October 2020), boja (7th October 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Eva2 (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), Jake (6th October 2020), Mercedes (24th May 2021), raregem (6th October 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Sirus (8th October 2020), syrwong (6th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020), wondering (6th October 2020), Yoda (8th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast