+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

The old gentleman who owned this land before me presents himself almost daily. The day I walked the land with the realtor he was standing beside me and I finally asked the realtor who was the man who died here. He was startled to say the least. In the house that was here when I moved things, I would go to bed to find them back in their original location. I finally began asking permission to move things. Some days I hear him talking on the porch but I can't see him, other days he appears so vividly that he startles me. But he is always here. He loves my horse. He had one. I think he is protecting me. But I am not sure from what.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Anka (4th December 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2020), Eva2 (21st May 2021), Ewan (22nd November 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), Patient (12th November 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), sunwings (7th October 2020), Wind (6th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Many of my wife's deceased in laws show up on a semi-regular basis. Even a cat she once had sometimes manifests, and we see its aura in our peripheral vision darting through the house.

Mostly it's her dad and mom who check in regularly, but last year when a cousin in law committed suicide we felt him very strongly. The lights in our kitchen would flicker whenever we felt him near. He was quite confused, I could hear him in my head asking what was going on and where he was. We did a ritual to help him see more clearly and better connect with his family so he could find emotional closure. The last couple times I checked in on him he was more coherent, calmer, and was moving on from his earthbound state. Last I checked, he was in a place of healing on the other side.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Brigantia (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), onevoice (11th October 2020), Patient (12th November 2020), rgray222 (6th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I was talking with my mother in law the other day who finds this topic spooky. She was uncomfortable talking about it but I know she experiences many things but blocks them out. Anyway, she turns and says to me that after people die in her life they show up 2 or 3 days later. She will be walking down the street and someone who completely resembles the recently deceased person will walk past her. She has to take a double take and it always happens.

My take on it was that it seemed to be a projection into her mind. I am sure the people looked nothing like her relatives but it is projected at her as a kind of goodbye. It made me wonder if this happens to other people?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

AriG (12th November 2020), Brigantia (6th October 2020), Chris Gilbert (6th October 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,976 times in 1,342 posts

I felt my grandmother very strongly after she died, we were very close. I got the call from Mum that she had passed over at 6am, I went into work in the morning and took the afternoon off to go up to Mum. Driving there, I tried to feel sad but I felt a warm glow around me, as if she was telling me that everything was fine.

About a month later I had a day in London. Coming back on the train - a 2 hour journey - I was at a formation of 4 seats around a table, and all the seats were marked as 'reserved'. No one came to sit at the seat opposite me, and I started to chat to the guy diagonally opposite.

It turned out that he was a medium. About 20 minutes before our destination the conversation turned to my grandma, he told me that she had a message of "remember me to Mary". Mary was her sister in law, and grandma always used that phrase of "remember me", meaning "give my regards to". I also told him that Mum had experienced a strong smell of perfume in grandma's flat and he said, "she says it was cologne, not perfume". Grandma was always very correct like that! The info kept flowing, I just happened to glance at the empty seat opposite me and he said, "she's been there the whole time".

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

AriG (12th November 2020), Gwin Ru (6th October 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), onevoice (11th October 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), syrwong (7th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

a friend of mine Joe, took his life about 15 years ago. several days after he shot himself in his barn and passed on, i walked his grounds in upstate ny on the coldest of days . i nailed a painting into a tree for him and said goodby

i drove home , got in my condo and just leaned upon my windowsill looking outside in a daze. my cat Kairow was sitting on the sill with me

all of a sudden, i felt a chill that passed right thru me. my cat looking behind me with eyes wide open and hair raised, freaked out and jumped off the sill

joe passed by thru me. i know it

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Antagenet (12th November 2020), AriG (12th November 2020), Brigantia (22nd May 2021), Constance (12th November 2020), Gwin Ru (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (12th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (12th November 2020), Patient (12th November 2020), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Yes, my 'ex' died May 1st this year. She was living 350+ miles away on an island when she died. 3 days and a few hours after her passing I found her sitting at the top of my stairs waiting for me to come by. A very typical kind of behaviour of hers. I was on my way up, an extremely powerful energy stopped me in my tracks at the last but one step ( not physically, shock or something ). I only paused for a few moments then continued to the bathroom where I was heading. On my way back I felt a much weaker but identical energy but I didn't pause, I just slowed down and began to wonder what the hell just happened. I sat in my chair downstairs for about an hour quite stunned. It had taken a while for it to sink in, by then she had gone again.

I had briefly spoken to her on her mobile in her small hospital room 2 days before she died. I'd said, "well if you do check out, come by here to say hi on your way out".

3 days is a recurring thing that gets more interesting the more it crops up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AriG (12th November 2020), Brigantia (22nd May 2021), Constance (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Yes, my 'ex' died May 1st this year. She was living 350+ miles away on an island when she died. 3 days and a few hours after her passing I found her sitting at the top of my stairs waiting for me to come by. A very typical kind of behaviour of hers. I was on my way up, an extremely powerful energy stopped me in my tracks at the last but one step ( not physically, shock or something ). I only paused for a few moments then continued to the bathroom where I was heading. On my way back I felt a much weaker but identical energy but I didn't pause, I just slowed down and began to wonder what the hell just happened. I sat in my chair downstairs for about an hour quite stunned. It had taken a while for it to sink in, by then she had gone again.

I had briefly spoken to her on her mobile in her small hospital room 2 days before she died. I'd said, "well if you do check out, come by here to say hi on your way out".

3 days is a recurring thing that gets more interesting the more it crops up.
    Heart breaking for you. Being a divorced person (2002), and having moved on to a new life and relationship/ marriage, I know the guilt and sorrow that occurs when an oath must be broken. Add to that, an actual death? It’s as though you have experienced the trauma twice. In fact, many say that a divorce is worse than a death. It is a conscious decision to abandon a relationship. Much more pain. A death? Not necessarily a conscious abandonment but rather a circumstantial outcome. Much love and healing to you Norman. Be kind to yourself.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Harmony (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

My “mammaw”!, at the age of 102, in 1993,!developed an intestinal blockage that resulted rin the halt of parastolsis, meaning that her intestines stopped working. She was literally choking on her own waste.

She was heavily medicated and they withdrew feeding for obvious reasons. At 2:30 am I asked the nurses if more couldn’t be done to alleviate her suffering. They mistook my request for more meds as a request for euthanasia. They called the doctor and then came into her room with a 100 cc vial full of morphene and injected into her
    upper leg. It was late, I had worked all day and spent the evening and into the wee hours with her. I didn’t compute that they were putting her to sleep, permanently.!

Within five minutes, I saw her jaw slack, and the monitors started beeping. I ran to her bed and slipped my hand under her head. As I was holding her head, I felt an almost heart stopping burst of energy pass through my heart as though I was having a heart attack ( I was only 28). As the last bit of this energy exited my body, I heard my Mammaw’s voice, not as it’s 102 year old voice but rather the same voice but much younger, whisper , “thank you, I love you, watch over my baby, your mother”.

Footnote:
    For the record, if the math doesn’t add up - my Mammaw had her first and only baby when she was 52. Nutrition was better back then, not was there radiation like we have today)
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Antagenet (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    I was talking with my mother in law the other day who finds this topic spooky. She was uncomfortable talking about it but I know she experiences many things but blocks them out. Anyway, she turns and says to me that after people die in her life they show up 2 or 3 days later. She will be walking down the street and someone who completely resembles the recently deceased person will walk past her. She has to take a double take and it always happens.

My take on it was that it seemed to be a projection into her mind. I am sure the people looked nothing like her relatives but it is projected at her as a kind of goodbye. It made me wonder if this happens to other people?
    sort of like the beach scene in the movie “Contact”- the image of her father wasn’t really her father, but some
    Projection to give her comfort, Comforting and disturbing in one. What can we truly trust to be “real”. Starting to believe absolutely nothing. “ row row row your boat”
    Albert Einstein

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), sunwings (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can’t we just have them all back? Life
    Seems so unfair.
    Albert Einstein

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Antagenet (12th November 2020), Harmony (12th November 2020), Hermoor (12th November 2020), Icare (27th December 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

I am experienced with the presence of the dead when they guide and message me with small white fluffy feathers. These feathers wait for me in unmistakable locations. Sometimes they even fall from the sky in front of me.

Rainbows are significant to me, especially double rainbows. They have powerful energy as opposed to the feathers which are altogether more subtle.

If you are experienced with feathers and rainbows too, please message me so we can share experiences and research a bit deeper.

The last double rainbow I saw was highly energetic. I was moving out of my parking place and telepathy said get up quick to that little hill with the beautiful view and then turn on your radio. So I did. Parked up again. View of the double rainbow is amazing. Turned on the radio.... it was Queen's 'Love Of My Life' followed by Simple Minds' 'Don't You Forget About Me'.

What were the chances of that?

In his early childhood a family member of mine used to play a lot in his Grandmother's back garden. He would then describe his garden play partner in great detail to his Grandmother. His Granny was astounded. He perfectly described a dear old lady who was a close friend of the family for decades. She'd passed away many years prior to his birth. He'd never even met her. And yet he'd play happily with her for hours at a time and knew her every trait. Wow....
    Last edited by Hermoor; 12th November 2020 at 10:56.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

avid (21st May 2021), Brigantia (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), RunningDeer (12th November 2020), Sarah Rainsong (12th November 2020), thepainterdoug (12th November 2020), wondering (22nd May 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

Our late family dog, a golden retriever. The week before mum died (she had terminal cancer), me and my sisters were all there, I felt as if our late dog walked past me into mum's room

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd May 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2021), Eva2 (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (22nd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

I see fairly frequently scenes, people and activities from bygone days. judging by clothing and environment, most seem to cover the latter part of the 19th century and early part of the 20th century, up to what looks like the 70's judging by the hairstyles. I see lots of rural scenes as well. Most are 2D but once in awhile I will get a 3d figure showing up.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd May 2021), DeDukshyn (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021), RunningDeer (22nd May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

In one residence I lived in, something often touched or grabbed my foot as I was trying to fall asleep. It didn't matter where I was trying to sleep, the bed or the couch. Startling at first, but after a few times my response just became "Oh its you again. Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here?"

It never happened before I lived there, nor after I moved out.

Just a "ghost" of the house, I guess.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd May 2021), Eva2 (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), justntime2learn (22nd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member space88paladin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have two incidents, both from my childhood.

Around the time before I was of age to start elementary school, I was taken to my baby sitter, Joyce, till the afternoon when my mother came home from teaching. I remember I had woken up in the middle of the night and I see my babysitter through the doorway in the hallway, leaning out from the top few stairs motioning for me to come over to her. I distinctly remember I wasn’t really thinking when I saw this, I felt sort of like I was just going through the actions. When I reached the doorway slowly I hear my mother’s voice echo from no particular source all around in my head saying, “Come say goodbye to Joyce” it all had a very positive and happy energy to it.

Joyce was in her usual clothing and her whole body was lit up, although there was no glow, just her bright avatar on the top of the staircase. She was smiling, and after I heard my mother’s voice I moved closer to her and then she suddenly disappeared, and I seemed to have awoken out of this state of no thinking. It occurred to me that I was standing in the middle of the dark hallway at night, I ran back into bed not really thinking about what happened. It didn’t come up until sometime after the news of when Joyce died in her sleep of cancer. I remember just mentioning it to my mother pretty casually and she seeming baffled and unbelieving.

Another time was with all of my siblings witnessing this during the daytime... it was this big grey staticy blob of energy about the size of us or larger, that’d speed across the edges of our fences and around our house. I had saw it once on my own too, speeding around the corner of my house where there is a big window.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to space88paladin For This Post:

Brigantia (22nd May 2021), Eva2 (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd May 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I have, i think

I was asleep, around 3 years after my grand father passed, i missed him beyond what it's normal, i think. And then one night i went to sleep and could just barely do, i think i woke up crying, i did that a lot those days

then, i went into a very deep sleep i could not wake up from, but it was very very peaceful. At that point i was aware i was "asleep" and i felt a hand carefuly run through my hair and then very carefuly picked up the sheets and covered me with a lot of care, then placed their hand on my head and kept it there for a bit, i was at peace and then suddenly realized it was not normal because i was alone at the house, so i woke up and jumped out of bed in alarm, there was no one there, and there was nothing around, it was just me. That was a first

Not next day or sometime later, but that same night, after like an hour, i still longed from my past, and the family i have lost, and it hurt so bad, i had decided to end my life back then. Then that night, as i was on the bed and crying with a terrible feeling i never felt before, or after, this happened:

The door on my room had a crystal part at the top, for light to go in, when i was lying there, i saw this tremenduous light coming through, and it went through the door as if it wasn't there, i was fully awake i remember, in extreme awareness but could not move at all. Then this light went completely inside my room, and it was like a floating blob of water, a very much golden pure light floating above, giving a tremendous shine all across, but it looked as if a blob of water was floating around, giving all this beautiful golden lights that would expand around and then slowing fade away around the room

It floated around me and then a tremendous light and something like a portal opened in front of me, it was so warm and calmed and there was some kind of beautiful music playing way beyond that "portal" or door of sorts, it was just there, so beautiful, and something very very strong gave me a light inside that i have never seen again, it was like a complete shock in one instance, but i do know i had seen a bit of that years before

In the end, i felt like this was a tunnel through which a lot of stuff was being sent to me, a tremendous amount of golden light which seemed like water moving around in a blob on the air was around, and i could perceive it all

Then i noticed a shadow on the right side of the room, opposite to the door, and it was moving from the door and to my bed, it's like i was watching the shadow on the right side wall while it moved across the left side

Then i felt it stepped onto my bed, and carefully stopped and lay down on my side, and i was looking at the wall and felt someone laying next to me, and my arm was touched by another arm, and we stood laying there for a bit, i did not feel scared, or anything, i was at peace and i tried to make it last as long as possible, it was like being on heaven, that music and that warm

And then i moved a bit, i tried to look the other way, and in that exact instant, everything went away in an incredible speed, it's just like it wasn't ever there

I also have other experiences through the years but i think that no other one goes above what i experienced that night

Whatever i saw, it's like a blob of floating water, with a golden light coming from inside, but it shines a lot of light across everything around, and it moves, like when you see the water getting light from the sun at the river and you see reflections and constant change of currents and it's all visible because of the light reflecting there, it was like that, constant moving around like water going in circles and waves, but all inside that floating blob

Not sure if someone else has seen that?
    Last edited by Mashika; 22nd May 2021 at 07:05.
    Tired

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eva2 (22nd May 2021), Harmony (22nd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd May 2021), TomKat (23rd May 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I was dreaming, when suddenly there was a crashing sound and my dream environment disappeared. In its place was a Spanish matador-looking guy, kind of like Zoro. I opened my physical eyes and he was still there in the room. So I reached out to touch him and he dissolved. A lady who lived in the house had seen him too.

Another time I was asleep in a hotel near the freeway when I started feeling raindrops on me. I awoke to a hypnagogic state and this guy was dripping ectoplasm and giving me an incomplete phone number to call, saying PLEASE! with desperation. I figure he'd died in a car crash and wanted to contact a relative.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Eva2 (23rd May 2021), I am B (23rd May 2021), Mashika (23rd May 2021), onevoice (25th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

So, if most don't change much after crossing to the other side, then those people are still going to be quite ignorant or unaware, except for the fact that they are now aware that death isn't real.

I'm ignoring those who haven't realized they are dead. Those types would still be perceiving a physical reality. I wonder how long it can take for them to realize it. Or do many people die and still remain in physical reality. Just like we can go to sleep, lose consciousness and reset the next day, I've had dreams that have shown me that we can wake up in an ongoing alternate life and load up the continuity of that life and forget about any other life we may be living or died from.

Back to the case where people die and remain in earth's astral realm or whatever in their energy body, with a similar personality. Given that they are still ignorant or foolish, wouldn't those kind be very susceptible to getting trapped by the "tricksters" who feed off our energy and want to keep us enslaved to illusion/ignorance. Maybe that happens often, but people are seeing another part of that soul that is not trapped who is saying goodbye and bringing us love. Someone mentioned ghosts being a part of a traumatized being that is split off.

I assume the reality of this whole subject is quite complicated. I guess we would need to talk to an astral being to get some stats on the people who cross over and what % go each of the various routes. lol

The people i know who have experienced those who have crossed are visited for awhile until that being says goodbye. Then they become unreachable. I guess they are either entering another body on earth or leaving earths astral and going to another system? Perhaps its too alien to continue a connection? If the spirit/soul can split like water droplets or flames, why so many limitations, can't it multitask. haha
    I suppose the clocks arent the same in their realm. so just because we experienced them seeming to hang around us for x amount of time and then saying goodbye and become out of touch - doesnt mean that their timeline of events are the same.

Anybody with enough awareness to clarify any of this?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), space88paladin (23rd May 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I have never seen a person who has passed on, but I see or feel shadow beings during sleep paralysis or similar etheric states, where im in an etheric version of my home.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

I am B (23rd May 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Mashika (23rd May 2021), TomKat (23rd May 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    So, if most don't change much after crossing to the other side, then those people are still going to be quite ignorant or unaware, except for the fact that they are now aware that death isn't real.

I'm ignoring those who haven't realized they are dead. Those types would still be perceiving a physical reality. I wonder how long it can take for them to realize it. Or do many people die and still remain in physical reality. Just like we can go to sleep, lose consciousness and reset the next day, I've had dreams that have shown me that we can wake up in an ongoing alternate life and load up the continuity of that life and forget about any other life we may be living or died from.

Back to the case where people die and remain in earth's astral realm or whatever in their energy body, with a similar personality. Given that they are still ignorant or foolish, wouldn't those kind be very susceptible to getting trapped by the "tricksters" who feed off our energy and want to keep us enslaved to illusion/ignorance. Maybe that happens often, but people are seeing another part of that soul that is not trapped who is saying goodbye and bringing us love. Someone mentioned ghosts being a part of a traumatized being that is split off.

I assume the reality of this whole subject is quite complicated. I guess we would need to talk to an astral being to get some stats on the people who cross over and what % go each of the various routes. lol

The people i know who have experienced those who have crossed are visited for awhile until that being says goodbye. Then they become unreachable. I guess they are either entering another body on earth or leaving earths astral and going to another system? Perhaps its too alien to continue a connection? If the spirit/soul can split like water droplets or flames, why so many limitations, can't it multitask. haha
    I suppose the clocks arent the same in their realm. so just because we experienced them seeming to hang around us for x amount of time and then saying goodbye and become out of touch - doesnt mean that their timeline of events are the same.

Anybody with enough awareness to clarify any of this?
    Some of those people. the ones that repeat the day, or constantly say the same words or walk the same paths, those are not really the person, it's more like a 'residual' of what the person was, and the energy was so great and confused at the time of passing, that it got "imprinted" into our reality, like a gif, constantly repeating forever

The real actual soul is long gone, this is a residual of the original soul, which may actually gather enough energy to start becoming a separate entity over time, but that's just beyond what this thread is all about

When a spirit crosses over and attempts to present to you in this reality, they have to get what i would call "synchronized energy" that comes from this world, they don't have it so they "borrow it" from you or others close to you, then they can show as part of this reality. You are seeing a very limited form of the, based on how much energy they managed to gather before showing themselves to you, so it eventually runs out and they have to "say goodbye"

If they borrow the "synchronized energy" from you, then you won't be able to move for a while, until they leave. If it comes from someone else, then you may be able to move, but you can't touch them, if you do, you absorb that energy and they go away because they don't belong here anymore, you stole their energy that created their body or presence on this world
    Last edited by Mashika; 23rd May 2021 at 06:09.
    Tired

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

I am B (23rd May 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast