+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member True Angel's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default It Will Be Okay

I was 10 years old and being raised by Southern born maternal grandmother who "disciplined" me and my brother with sticks and belts, etc. So, I was miserable in my life. At that time, I slept on a folding bed in the middle of the livingroom.

One night, I woke up then heard something--I think someone was calling to me, because I looked across the room at the sloped wall near the ceiling and saw a golden brown light, glowing in varying light and dark tones. The shadowed light moved! Oh, heck, no! I yanked that light blue blanket back over my head so fast. One of the things I thought to myself is that I must be dreaming. But to my surprise (and horror, I suspect) I could see right through the blanket like it wasn't there, could still see the light glowing and pulsing on the wall. I know, now, that it was a spirit. And I couldn't deny there was something on that wall AND it was talking to me like it knew me.

I heard a woman's voice say I wasn't dreaming. I hadn't said anything out loud. I'm thinking, "What's going on?" The voice is coaxing me to come over there, saying I wouldn't be harmed or whatever. What! No way!

But I walked over. It was a little chilly, but I did as I was told and kneeled in front of the wall--oh, yeah. . . There was a sofa against the wall and the light was above the top of it.

Long story short, it was the spirit of my Great-grandmother. She asked if I remembered her--I did. But she wasn't alone, she had female spirit with her and Great-Gran asked if I remembered this spirit. I then noticed, a smaller (black with red?) shadowy light; it was an aunt (who had died a week earlier).

Great-gran spoke to me for about five minutes or less and ALL I remember her saying is "Everything is going to be alright. You will be okay." Then I think she told me to go back to bed. On my way, I looked back at the wall and there was nothing there.

The next thing I remember is waking up to a bright sunny morning. And I innocently ruined my grandmother's day. I found her in the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the tub. I told her what happened and she asked me to repeat it a few times. Either she didn't believe me and/or couldn't believe I had the experience. I was crying so bad from the repressed fright, that I was shaking and could hardly talk.

She called her family in Carolina and discovered that her mother had passed away in the night. Apparently, Great-gran had reached out from the grave to let us know she was gone. There was a message given for my Grandmother, I think, but it was likely forgotten within the year.

From my perspective, things never were alright. Great-gran was soooo wrong about that. Perhaps she was speaking about when my turn to pass on comes. . . .

I never saw anything like that again. Never dreamed about my Great-Gran. As far as I know. I am pretty sure that experience shut down the clairvoyant part of my psychic ability for decades.

Last edited by True Angel; 2nd April 2023 at 07:18.
    I once had repeat dreams of falling down the stairs of my apt. bldg. After I DID fall down them, the dreams ended.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to True Angel For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Brigantia (2nd April 2023), Ewan (2nd April 2023), Icare (8th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd April 2023), Orph (2nd April 2023), Sue (Ayt) (5th April 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd April 2023), Vangelo (2nd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,277 times in 3,171 posts

Default Re: Have you ever seen or felt the presence of the dead?

My friend Joe took his life some 20 years ago. He went out into his barn in upstate NY and shot himself. He was a beautiful soul who had told me he had many demons within.

It was a frigid cold day when I heard the news. I drove up to his property and walked the grounds. i had a copy of a Rembrandt portrait I made on wood, and so I brought it and nailed it up on a tree in the woods behind his yard.

It was an eerie feeling, so cold and quiet . Joe was gone.

when I got home, I went to my window in my apartment and stared out . My cat Kairow, jumped up with me and sat there. All of a sudden, Kairow turned and looked behind me and freaked out with a stare and hiss as I felt a cold chill pass thru me.
    I know it was Joe

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Brigantia (2nd April 2023), Icare (8th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (2nd April 2023), Matthew (19th August 2023), Orph (2nd April 2023), Vangelo (2nd April 2023)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Link to Post 102, Hello to The Painter Doug from Amor: My brother Roland was an endless chain smoker, etc. He died in his bed, his three sons at his side. He was not a happy person. He lived in San Diego while we were in N.Y., then FL. My mother and I would receive calls from him accusing us of all sorts of untrue things and while we were in shock trying to defend ourselves, he would hang up and we not know it. It would be weeks before we forgot this and then it would happen again. I believe there was something wrong with his mind. He died around the end of 2022 and was cremated several weeks later by his children in Los Angeles. Two days ago, while I was at this computer a clear picture in Color appeared in my mind. He looked as though he was in his early 20's and was dressed neatly in collar and tie over which was a Navy Blue suit jacket. He was sitting at what may have been a computer (which was ME) receiving his image where his computer screen would have been. I immediately realized what was happening and that he was sending me a message of "Sorry" from his recovered state of mind in his spiritual dimension. Before this and still, I am aware of his presence, making noises unusual to this house and emitting vibrations of his personality.

His grandson was a victim of a narcotic overdose who left 3 young sons and their mother bereft and being cared for by their grandmother. He came to me, stood 30 ft. away and said nothing. I knew that he wanted me to take his 3 sons. After total exhaustion caring for my sick father, his overseas properties, my sick mother and her death, I was about ready to voluntarily step into a grave myself. They were both murdered in their hospital. This is what they are doing to people today and perhaps always. My mother's foster sisters (distant cousins) were first starved to death and buried from a distant Long Island hospital. Their children were poor and could not afford transport to the distant location and so did not know what was being done to them. One of those ladies was a kind, warm-hearted person. I heard her distinctive voice over me not long ago. My poor father's voice and presence is near me. I have had dreams I now recognize have been from my Great Grandmother who died in Denmark, Dagmar. My mother's presence is here occasionally. I have had a dream of my Grandfather and one of his daughters at my bedside decked out in full ceremonial regalia. It is all quite a story to rival anything in the Classics. Only, I am left feeling like a tossed-away rag doll who can't wait to change my celestial address. While decorating my family grave overseas, I saw my father's mother and aunt suspended above and quite tall. My grandmother was smiling at me. I now believe that you only see the Dead when they wish you to see them. The Dead are not dead. The Spirit is the reality and it creates the illusion of a body. My conclusion is that everything emanates from MIND, which may be a COMPUTER.

I hope this helps some people who are grieving and fearful about their own Passage.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Matthew (19th August 2023)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Amor: Another very unusual experience happened to me around the time of my brother's death. His son had a number of vehicles in his utility yard. He heard about my 35 year old car which was always in the Garage being repaired I suppose and decided to send me a second-hand, but good car to also lighten his insurance load. I was just in the process of awakening when a male voice unknown to me told me the total cost of getting this car from California and the repairs and additions I would have done to it, $2,100 US. Correct to the penny. This voice was a young man and sounded more like a "voice to skull" transmission coming from our world. For this to be so, I must conclude that we are all being watched in detail, perhaps from technology which is on the Moon. I am thinking about something I read about the Moon station. Further information may come about this in the future. If someone above is trying to help me, THANK YOU, I really need any and all help available.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Matthew (19th August 2023)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This post is not about ghosts, but it is unusual in my mind and may relate to the above post hearing the voice to skull transmission which gave me the precise cost of fixing the car sent to me by my nephew. Some nights ago, it was late and very dark. I had to walk thirty feet to the end of the driveway to put out next day's garbage. I looked up. There was one star very bright. As I looked closer, I realized that it was not a star at all, but a Triangle (TR3B?) directly overhead. I was not surprised as I had seen one not long before traveling slowly away and realized there was something in this part of Florida being surveilled by our military. It may have even been responsible for the transmission I received mentioned in the previous post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6