+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

I just watched an hour long interview with him he says hes a representative of the secret space program and goes on to say that he met aliens on mars and stuff. But the stuff he says seems almost to good to be true but he doesn't look like he is lying. Im not sure what to make of him. Anyone know more about him cause you would think the stuff he says would be on national tv by now which leads me to believe its not true. Thanks.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Aspen (7th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Nasu (7th September 2015), Old Wolf (7th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

Here's the video I watched of him:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th September 2015 at 21:51. Reason: enbedded the video

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

amor (7th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), kirolak (7th September 2015), Matthew (6th September 2015), Nasu (7th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

I'll enjoy having a watch, thank you. I have no idea how to judge myself but I can repost Bills answer when I accidentally got an answer to your question

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)

I would love to hear what others were observing that were red flags for their discernment. It would be an education for all of us.
    That's an important and intelligent question. It can be applied to every situation in which we find ourselves where we're presented with information that may be not be easy to evaluate.

The intelligence services use this well-tried system:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelli...on_reliability

That's a pretty useful thinking tool. It's objective (it has to be), and from an intelligence analysis point of view, is independent of irrelevant subjective factors such as whether a source is difficult to work with, or whether or not they're likeable as an individual.

In there, at the end, of course, there's a human evaluation which is at least subjective to a degree. To set the cat well among the pigeons, and to offer a few examples, I'd offer these personal assessments:

• Corey Goode: E4
    • David Wilcock: C3
    • Michael Salla: B3
    (and while on the subject of Mars and the Secret Space Program)
    • Andy Basiago: C4
    • Randy Cramer: E4
    • Henry Deacon (Arthur Neumann): A2
    • Bill Deagle: A2
    • Jay Weidner: A2
    • Steven Greer: D2
    • Alfred Webre: D4
    (And finally, to set the bar — discuss )
    • Linda Moulton Howe: A1
    • Rich Dolan: A1
    • Richard Hoagland: B2
    • Bob Dean: A2
    • Kerry Cassidy: B2
    • Bill Ryan: A2

Re Linda/Rich/Richard/Bob/Kerry/myself, some of the disparity in rating is accounted for by the nature of the material those six are willing to consider/explore/discuss.
    Now I'm going to have a watch myself!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

abmqa (7th September 2015), anandacate (18th April 2020), angelfire (7th September 2015), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2023), DNA (6th June 2023), Fellow Aspirant (7th September 2015), Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), lisalu (7th September 2015), Lost N Found (7th September 2015), Matina (7th September 2015), Meryl (11th May 2020), Nasu (6th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Interesting, but I have my doubts about him. . .The female interviewer is terrible, why didn't she ask any pertinent questions? EDIT: Sorry, I should not have said that. . .we each have our own style. . . but if this is true, we need a top calibre interview with a less casual approach, imho
    Last edited by kirolak; 7th September 2015 at 05:34. Reason: feelingfeeling

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Nasu (7th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

There are other better interviews of him. There was one done with Simon Parkes and Randy Kramer. I don't know what to think of him myself. If he really is military then maybe he is being told what information to let out to the public now. Maybe he is part of the same disinformation campaign as Corey Goode and the Sphere Alliance. Simon seemed to think he had quite a bit of reptilian blood in him. The part that I found interesting was the time travel and the genetic manipulation that occurred before he was even born. He admits that genetic material was added to that provided by his father and mother to make him a super soldier. So, if any of it is true then maybe it is a little like the Orphan Black Netflix series, he is a like a copywrited piece of genetics that is raised to be a soldier.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Matthew (7th September 2015), Nasu (7th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Old Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watched a bit of Randy Cramer before. Alfred Webre had a good interview with him:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ExopoliticsTV

Being a professional journalist certainly helps with the interview style. I found him after Laura Eisenhower mentioned him during an interview, little doubt about the authenticity of her lineage

In terms of Randy's authenticity, I can't imagine he has much to gain by lying about this sort of information. Secondarily his information dovetails with other sources who speak about Mars. Third, I don't think too many people could wander around claiming to be military officers and get away with it for long without some sort of political backing. If taken on face value, his story makes a lot of sense and fits in a great deal with the little information available on some of these black ops / time manipulation projects. At no point when I've seen him does he appear to be searching for the truth and he's clearly sharp, clear thinking, methodical, disciplined and intelligent.

If it's all a hoax then it's the most carefully constructed, far out and detailed hoax I've ever seen. The fact that what he talks about is so unbelievable makes it all the more compelling. As they say "You couldn't make this stuff up".

Kindly.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Old Wolf For This Post:

andyangel1205 (18th April 2020), Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Matina (7th September 2015), Nasu (7th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Kerry Cassidy did a great interview last year of Randy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

A good ally (Max Steel - http://www.servantoftruth.org/max-steel.html) had him on as a guest August 19th in the link to his weekly show archive below if you are after something new from a very powerful psychic interviewing him:

http://www.darkcityradio.com/?pid=6

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

BongoBob (7th September 2015), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Nasu (7th September 2015), Tyy1907 (8th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    Wasn't Veterans Today part of the rollout of the Randy Cramer story? Or did he kind of do that on his own? My memory is incomplete here.

It was my understanding that you became extremely skeptical of that story. Dolan gave a backhanded criticism as well on the Jimmy Church show, about three months ago, iirc, that you highlighted, as part of the ongoing Corey saga. I will note that the "Captain Kaye" channel got pulled from YouTube, although that's not necessarily a tell.
    Yes, your memory's good. The articles are here. (click the link for search results)
    Cramer's story is fantastical because of (just for one) the impossible ecological logistics of several different indigenous species living on Mars, which is what he claims. No infrastructure, no food sources, no farming, no large animals to hunt, etc etc. It's pure nonsense. A self-sustaining race of large intelligent native species invariably leaves in-your-face visible answers to the question of how they all manage to stay alive there.

Randy Cramer may have been given the story to believe and present, but (another red flag for a supposedly smart man) he apparently never thought of any of the impossibilities. He bought the story himself, totally. That suggests that some form of mind control is at play here.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (18th April 2020), BMJ (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017), Inversion (15th May 2017), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Kryztian (11th May 2020), marique3652 (15th May 2017), Meryl (11th May 2020), section9 (16th May 2017), Sophocles (15th May 2017), Yoda (14th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    Wasn't Veterans Today part of the rollout of the Randy Cramer story? Or did he kind of do that on his own? My memory is incomplete here.

It was my understanding that you became extremely skeptical of that story. Dolan gave a backhanded criticism as well on the Jimmy Church show, about three months ago, iirc, that you highlighted, as part of the ongoing Corey saga. I will note that the "Captain Kaye" channel got pulled from YouTube, although that's not necessarily a tell.
    Yes, your memory's good. The articles are here. (click the link for search results)
    Cramer's story is fantastical because of (just for one) the impossible ecological logistics of several different indigenous species living on Mars, which is what he claims. No infrastructure, no food sources, no farming, no large animals to hunt, etc etc. It's pure nonsense. A self-sustaining race of large intelligent native species invariably leaves in-your-face visible answers to the question of how they all manage to stay alive there.

Randy Cramer may have been given the story to believe and present, but (another red flag for a supposedly smart man) he apparently never thought of any of the impossibilities. He bought the story himself, totally. That suggests that some form of mind control is at play here.
    Randy Cramer's story is as consistent as any of the "whistleblowers" that I've heard in recent times who claim to have been with Solar Warden. Naturally, the devil is in the details and the story begins to unravel as soon as one applies the questions you raised, such as, how did an insectoid race and a raptor race coexist on Mars for such an extended period of time without one wiping the other out, etc. Then there's the "Assault on Ganymede", etc.

He's an extremely good storyteller. I found him quite compelling. As you say, the story may have been implanted to throw people off, and I find it somewhat telling that Google-owned You Tube has sent him packing.

If I can reiterate a point you (and others) have beaten like a rented mule: there are genuine whistleblowers who have risked careers and lives to disclose information to the public. It remains passing strange that in contrast, there are those who appear to be telling the entire story and do so with apparent risk to life, limb, or bank account. That should be the biggest red flag of all.

JMHO. As a new guy.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to section9 For This Post:

ivsi81 (24th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There are several threads on Randy Cramer (previously referred to as "Captain K", by Michael Salla, before he revealed his real name). But this one seemed appropriate for this latest snippet of news.

No, he's not 'for real'. (And never has been.)

This from Alfred Webre, of all people, who usually believes anything and anyone.

https://newsinsideout.com/2019/11/us-marine-corps-there-is-no-record-of-a-person-named-randy-cramer-ever-having-served-in-the-u-s-marine-corps

US Marine Corps: “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the U.S. Marine Corps.”
    13 Nov, 2019

NewsInsideOut.com been informed that on November 6, 2019, NASA Astronaut Ken Johnston Sr., a US Marine Corps (USMC) veteran, officially inquired of the responsible US Marine Corps Command Staff Sgt Nelson and Staff Sgt Cartwright at Los Lunas, N.M. Marine Base https://loslunasnm.gov and was duly informed that “there is no record of a person named Randy Cramer ever having served in the U.S. Marine Corps.”

These USMC personnel first searched for any US Marine named Randy Cramer having served in the USMC between 1987 and 2004. These were the dates of the 17 years that Randy Cramer claims in your book and publicly for the last seven years since 2014 to have served on Mars.

These USMC personnel also searched for whether the US Marine Corps has ever has a Captain rank by the name of Randy Cramer in its entire history. This search also came up Negative, when the entire data base of USMC personnel was searched.

Assuming that this prima facie evidence is in fact true, that would mean that at the very least Randy Cramer could be found guilty of a federal felony and violation of the Stolen Valor Act https://congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/258/ for publicly putting himself forth as a military officer, not to mention the untold damage to Exopolitical research of perpetrating a sustained public hoax and fraud about his alleged participation in the U.S. presence on Mars.

Randy Cramer’s apparent hoax and possible Stolen Valor felony as a US Marine Captain and Mars expeditionary force member came to light following a request by author Len Kasten of NewsInsideOut.com reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre of an endorsement of Kasten’s planned book Dark Fleet (2020: Bear & Co.) in which Randy Cramer appears as a major source. [See Letter below].

(See the article for the long letter which follows, with many references.)

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (14th November 2019), Frank V (14th November 2019), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Kryztian (17th April 2020), Meryl (11th May 2020), Philippe (14th November 2019), pyrangello (14th November 2019), Sophocles (14th November 2019), Yoda (16th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Jay Weidner has just interviewed Randy Cramer (yesterday, 16 April 2020!), and the title he gave to his video is This Is What Disclosure Looks Like. OMG.

Randy, though very likely a far, far nicer person, has a story that's just as flawed as Corey Goode's. Avalon members have known about Randy for a long time. This thread was started in 2015, over 4 years ago. (And he features in many other Corey Goode/ David Wilcock. Gaia threads, as well.)

It's extremely hard to understand how Jay would expose himself to more of this stuff, with his once-impeccable reputation having supported Corey for so long having taken a very large dent — and which he's been since working diligently to repair.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th April 2020 at 21:54.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (18th September 2020), Adi (18th April 2020), Alan (19th April 2020), Billy (18th April 2020), Cognitive Dissident (19th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Franny (19th April 2020), Islander12 (10th May 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Kryztian (17th April 2020), kudzy (18th April 2020), Meryl (11th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th April 2020), Savannah (13th August 2020), Sophocles (18th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (18th April 2020), Tintin (18th April 2020), wegge (10th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Yes odd! But it could be serving another (legal) purpose.  Corey claims he's the first genuine one and only blah blah; claims Weidner is on a witch hunt over him; and recently sent another threatening legal letter to Weidner.

Maybe this interview could somehow tie into Weidner's legal strategy.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2020), Billy (18th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Franny (19th April 2020), Islander12 (10th May 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Mashika (18th April 2020), mountain_jim (19th April 2020), Savannah (13th August 2020), Tintin (18th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Jay is a wriggling uncomfortable faker in my eyes these days.

I do wish people would stop taking him seriously. I can hardly bear to look at him wriggling around like he does on my screen now.

I subscribed to Reality Check youtube channel when it got going with Grooviebean and I gave Jay a reset of my mind, as a benefit of the doubt. That little project ran it's course and snuffed out, obviously.

Last week, I finally unticked the subscribe function on the Reality Check channel. I have no further interest in trying to rehabilitate him.

Same goes for most internet personalities now, for me. I've come to a point where the only thing I need to know about any of them is their 'energy'. I can read that in 5 or 10 minutes and that's it, done, move on. There's a world to get sorted.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (18th September 2020), Bill Ryan (18th April 2020), Billy (18th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Franny (19th April 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Savannah (13th August 2020), silvanelf (18th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Interesting times indeed...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2020), Franny (19th April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Luke Holiday (19th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Watching these people fight is like going to an illegal backstreet cock fight, with lots of small cash bets and personal vendettas. It smells as bad too.

The only possible reason to be deeply engaged with these shenaegans, at this late stage, is IF there are bigger players with bigger agendas involved.

I ask this very genuine question of all the keen followers of Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Andrew Basiago, Jay Wiedner et al . . . ( perhaps I should say followers of the drama, I know you're not 'followers' );

In all the details that you are tracking, are you getting any clue at all about serious ( I mean really serious ) stuff in the background behind Corey or Randy or Andy? I won't include GAIA and Jay because I already have them clocked well enough for a general scan satisfaction. In fact, I can quite easily imagine the GAIA element loving all this, cue Jay.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Yes odd! But it could be serving another (legal) purpose.  Corey claims he's the first genuine one and only blah blah; claims Weidner is on a witch hunt over him; and recently sent another threatening legal letter to Weidner.

Maybe this interview could somehow tie into Weidner's legal strategy.
    Interesting but hasn't Weidner heard that the basics of Goode's Mars story (including the "twenty and back" phrase) were published in 2000 in a book called the Mars Records, written by somebody who claimed to be working on Mars for 20 years and then age regressed backwards: http://www.greatdreams.com/TheMarsRecords.pdf

I don't have any dog in this fight, but my opinion of Goode is very low and so if anyone can get this information in front of Weidner that would be great. At least it may stop him wasting time interviewing jokers like Randy Cramer.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), Meryl (11th May 2020), mountain_jim (19th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I ask this very genuine question of all the keen followers of Corey Goode, Randy Cramer, Andrew Basiago, Jay Wiedner et al . . . ( perhaps I should say followers of the drama, I know you're not 'followers' ); Jay.
    In all my years the biggest stand out for me is Goode's survival rate amongst all of the evidence of deceit stacked up against him.

Wilcock's personality is a cocktail of gullible, arrogant, self aggrandizing, drama queen.  So it's easy to see how and why he "does what he does" and how easy it would be for a covert agency to use Wilcock based on personality alone - without having to use invasive mind control tactics.  

And, they hit the jackpot with Wilcock because he also happens to be a doppleganger of Edward Casey.  If Casey was alive today and was a film superstar Wilcock could have a job as his double.

Goode is a different kettle of fish.  His patterns lean toward mind control and/or willingness to play his role because he's been convinced he's "special" and/or the rewards outweigh the deceit.

We can only speculate at this point on the MO unless we get real evidence from a whistleblower blowing the whistle on the Op.  But if the Op is being coordinated interdimensionally we will have to wait for Goode to break those chains and it could be a long wait.

Goode shows strong rogue tendencies though which bodes well for him being cut loose from a program.  It may well be all his legal matters that result in his downfall.

So I believe it is important to stay persistent and vigilant in bringing Goode's case into the spotlight because we learn more and more about the serious nature of these covert operations as time goes on, whilst helping vulnerable people in our local community steer clear of him.

What Corey's fans don't understand is that the more they support him the more they enable the nefarious program behind him.  In Goode's case lack of support for his business is the classic being cruel to be kind.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2023), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), norman (19th April 2020), Savannah (13th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

. . . . . And, they hit the jackpot with Wilcock . . . .
    Yea, if all this was a page plan/diagram, he'd have to be right there bang in the middle, at least when this just passed era got started.

I don't find it hard to imagine hacking Wilcock's confidence in sources. The clue is the word "source", a single one, that knows the game plan and the keys to get past his mental fraud checking. He's a gift in that sense because of the way his mind works. When Penguin Books snapped him up, he was butter.

Jay is a different kettle of fish. The way he struck out at, errr, what's her name the crop circles woman, sticks in my mind like a fish bone stuck in the Queen mothers throat. Not a nice thing to witness, even if she really is an idiot, which I seriously doubt.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th April 2020), Gemma13 (20th April 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

What on earth is going on with Jay Wiedner's Reality Check youtube channel ?

I unsubscribed from it several weeks ago. To my surprise I got another email notification of a fresh upload to his channel. On the video page I found that was subscribed and receiving notifications.

I unsubscribed again.

I got another email notification of a fresh upload. On the video page I found I was subscribed and receiving notifications !

I unsubscribed AGAIN !

I got another email notification of a fresh upload . . . . . . . . . . . . . and on and on, and here I am wondering WTF !

I've unsubscribed from several channels and this has never happened before.

I know youtube does the opposite thing a lot, but I've never heard of this tactic before.

How many more unsubscribers have been experiencing this strange refusal to take a hit on a channel's subscriber count ?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

7alon (18th September 2020), Bill Ryan (10th May 2020), ivsi81 (24th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast