+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

True information is so rare nowadays

I've come to find out that anything SSP related is a trojan horse. Why must it remain a secret? Its a secret until the depraved - and clever- ET's decide it's not. That'll be when humanity is most vulnerable and will accept it without question. The heavy mind control and technological trickery will be to the hilt.

Randy's even pushing for this fake alien invasion scenario.

Divine level help (not religion per se) is what humanity needs big time. All we have to do is ask.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th August 2022), ivsi81 (24th June 2022), onevoice (25th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Russian Federation Avalon Member
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

I read everything, serious reasoning, I support everything.

4. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Question Re: Randy Cramer? Is he for real?

Quote Posted by ivsi81 (here)
    "I support everything"
    "I support everything" ??? ... as far I am aware of, that is not what Project Avalon Forum is about ...

If we "demanded" that to all our new members that would be very very counter productive >>> as we can only learn from each-other to allow genuine new & other perspectives that some of us may have:
    • overlooked or
    • missed or
    • did not consider
    As long you can back it up with all necessary sources we can research ourselves and not being purposefully deceptive (lie) you still can be a victim of "dis-info" or "psy-ops" as everyone else can be exactly that too ...

To really figure out:
    • what is correct ...
    • what is "incomplete" ...
    • what is "part of something much bigger" ...
    • what are misunderstandings ...
    • what needs an "update" ....
    • what new insights can be helpful?
    • and on and on and on ...
    We all grow by allowing/encouraging more than just 1 "approved" perspective ... So to say "I support everything" sounds really weird to me ... unless it is said from a "collectivism aka hive mind" point of view and that is not what we are about.
    • I know you mean well but it is 100% okay to think different than the "average/common" views of most members ... you are either a teacher to all of us or you are learning stuff ... or even better: you can be both ... I prefer the latter.
    • and yes we all can make mistakes so it is obvious we can help each-other in a respectful way.
    • practicing discernment-skills can never be "spoon fed".
    • by the way ... welcome to Project Avalon Forum
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 16th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th August 2022 at 11:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Inversion (16th August 2022), Vangelo (16th August 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

I do not believe Randy Cramer is real at all! I put him the same category as others we have seen come and go here. I'm sure I do not need to taint the thread further with those names tho, as you all surely know them.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 times in 246 posts

Another chap called Tony Rodrigez who if I recall correctly claimed to be a slave on mars seemed to be a more believable person. Having said that I still don't know what to make of it all..my logical mind is saying how can this possibly be true ? It cant. Are they all just recalling very vivid seemingly real past lives that have somehow by someone or something been brainwashing them into believing this really happened in this lifetime..not sure if I've actually understood what I just said lol

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

I take issue with those in the "Disclosure Movement" who absolutely have the "Absolute Answers" to EVERYTHING asked of them....

I have a take away from Randy Cramer... One I had prior, but was strengthened after watching his Gaia videos...

The man knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING... If you ask him what temperature the water was in the showers on the Nautilus? I am sure he would launch into a lengthy description, after searching the air above him for "The Answer", and give you details about not only the temperature, but the source, water filtration system, and the history behind when they started using the apparatus to clean the water as well.. and he is quick on his feet...

I have rarely seen any of these supposed SSP "Insiders" suggest "I wasn't privy to that information", or better, "I was just a foot soldier, I wasn't involved in that aspect of the program..." Not Randy, he knows everything, which I find IMPOSSIBLE...

I wasn't sure years ago if I believed him, but I am confident now, he is peddling whatever people will believe, and I believe it is lies.

Randy first came out as Captain K, made some claims that he was on Mars testing technologies that often times, were "Subpar", and that he befriended the natives after some time.

He went on to suggest (if I remember properly) that the natives on Mars, as well as the humans went on to fight off the Draco together at one point.. On Gaia now he touts the weapons they have as the best of the best, and they never fail... His contradictions are growing as his story grows...

On Gaia, he is now claiming he is recovering more memories of his service just as everyone else claims, yet he is now neglecting any of his original testimony about his service on Mars, and focusing solely on his time on Nautilis, as if that was the extent of his service... Which seems all too convienent for someone who needs more "Material..."

This is especially troubling when prior, his story was told and retold without all of this "New information"... It was there in a very small portion, but now is his big claim to fame.. He claimed most of his time was spent on Mars, and a tiny bit as a pilot, yet he claims he can reproduce a medbed? I have no idea how he could even know how one would work, if he was a pilot and soldier exclusively.... But he claims to know how... I suppose he is a medical engineer as well?

Do I believe there is a space force called Solar Warden? I believe so.... Do I believe he was in it? No...

Surely while they may need to cross train their soldiers for a lack of troops, I seriously doubt he filled any of the roles he now claims to have held, nor did he gain any knowledge that he now portrayed as factual, outside of doing online research for such purposes. From running from giant bugs, to piloting billion dollar craft, to now being an engineer planning to reverse engineer a med bed? This guy thinks highly of himself and his supposed skills...

another whistleblower...

Jason Rice, if I remember correctly, is the only one who came onto the scene, said his peace, and left... Nothing to sell, nothing else to tell... One could suggest it was due to pressure from Goode's threats of lawsuits, for theft of IP, (Or made up stories)...

Jason was actually serving in the military at the time as well... And had the DD214 as well as a lie detector test that he passed... Could he have been lying? Sure.. But I believe he was more credible than everyone else coming onto the scene of "Disclosure".

At least Jason DID say he didn't know something when asked a question he wasn't prepared to answer...

I do believe that those that serve in the fleet know better than to talk about it... If these individuals WERE in the program, surely they would have been swooped up and had their minds "rewiped", if indeed the "powers that be" feared they were disclosing real truths to the population at large. If they even do this at all...

My guess is those that work in space, Live there as well... Or are living in remote area on Earth, Mars or the Moon at this point... We wouldn't be finding them in our regular towns and cities, blending in with the masses... It would be too risky to release a bunch of soldiers with trauma from such things, to wander the streets of Earth, and hope to keep a secret... Perhaps they come back for vacations, but I doubt they're making interviews while "Home"...

Just my opinions...

I do believe however that some may be reaching out to many on Earth, using advanced mind to skull technologies to tell about what they're doing however... To push disclosure...

Have some of these individuals been sent videos of those guys in action, in dreams, and believed it was their own memories? Versus someone else's experiences possibly? You never know... I suppose anything is possible...

The tech exists to manipulate the mind, to make it ponder "Situations"... even first person simulations...

I would suggest that perhaps there may be a few individuals being shown first person perspective of Solar Warden, and may be confusing such data as their own experiences... It's possible...

But stolen Valor is a thing, and unless those individuals have military records in their background? I have a lack of respect for all of them...

If indeed there is a Solar Warden program, and they are protecting us against threats we are unaware of? I would like to salute THOSE REAL SOLDIERS AND PILOTS... and I hope someday they see that there are many of us who would wish them well, if we knew the truth... They would get a whole lot more support if the people knew the truth!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 6th June 2023 at 00:40.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Yoda (6th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2