+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Wave X is an attempt to enslave us in a Saturn Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Wave X is an attempt to enslave us in a Saturn Matrix

According to Lily Earthling we need to be very careful about an attempt by the cabal or the AI to use nanotechnology to enslave us in another Matrix. Apparently the moon Matrix that they have been using is not working very well and so Wave X I is going to be used to turn on the nanotechnology we have all got inside our bodies now due to breathing in what is sprayed in the chemtrails and put in our foods and the water we drink. It is the technology that Harold Kauz Vella has been talking about.

Lily believes that the Earth is a sentient being that has been producing waves of energy from the inner earth that are attempts to prevent humanity from being in the Matrix of control that has turned us into human batteries. Apparently the long term goal of the alien AI consciousness is to inhabit human bodies. That is why it promotes the idea of ascension and transhumanism. They want what we have - a biological template. They want us to vacate our bodies if possible. The next best thing is transhumanism where we are part machine composed of nanites that make us into human robots that are compliant,

Lily believes that the AI is incapable of understanding love and emotion, especially the higher emotions like compassion. She believes the earth has compassion towards this collective consciousness that is the AI. It once had a human template that it gave up. It has worked to take over other societies like the Reptilians and uses them to control us in our present existence. Apparently they want to keep us alive because they have no energy of their own. They try to keep us in astral programming and recycle us through astral programs - endlessly for thousands of lifetimes. They live in plasma and in computer systems. They are also to be found in orbs.

I don't know how much of this to believe, but our lives do seem like ground hog day and it can't hurt to ground and be in nature as she suggests. Apparently our souls are not the same thing as our spirit. She believes the way to beat the AI is to be connected to our spirits and to the spirit of the inner core of Mother Earth.

Stay safe everyone. She gets pretty angry at those teaching that Wave X is a good thing. Basically she teaches that every thing that claims to be a savior of humankind is not to be trusted. We are who we are waiting for. Ascension programs and those who teach about ascending tot he fifth dimension are not to be trusted. We need to stay on the earth if we expect to be part of the organic timeline. She also predicts some strange happenings in the next year and possibly rough times in the next two months.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

In case you haven'[t seen it I am also posting her warnings about the Sphere Alliance being connected to the alien AI agenda

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

astridmari (7th September 2015), betoobig (7th September 2015), chanda (8th September 2015), DaRkViPeR (7th September 2015), DarMar (8th September 2015), DNA (7th September 2015), earthadvocate (7th September 2015), Elisheva (8th September 2015), Gardener (7th September 2015), guayabal (7th September 2015), halffull (7th September 2015), heyokah (7th September 2015), justntime2learn (10th September 2015), Lancelot (7th September 2015), mab777 (10th September 2015), observer (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (7th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (7th September 2015), SR19 (7th September 2015), Zionbrion (7th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,029 times in 1,799 posts

Default Re: Wave X is an attempt to enslave us in a Saturn Matrix

It is harder and harder to get to the truth, not only becouse all the disinfo around, but becouse it is hard to lisent to it and shallow/digest it. Lyli definetly resonate as truthfull (very close if not).
    I like to highlight this " We are who we are waiting for"...
    Let´s forget about dimensions let´s focus on regain our true power: conection to source within us plus unity.
    Love...Evol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Unity meaning we are all one, Gaia included

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Aspen (7th September 2015), astridmari (7th September 2015), Awakening2014 (10th September 2015), earthadvocate (7th September 2015), Elisheva (8th September 2015), Gardener (7th September 2015), halffull (7th September 2015), justntime2learn (10th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (7th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Haven't seen the video but the synopsis looks very accurate.

There is a real wave, a wave of consciousness coming from the core of humanity and inner Earth. You can see it's effects in the way that the lies in the news and the fake intel scene are being exposed.

But Wave X is a crock.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Aspen (7th September 2015), astridmari (7th September 2015), betoobig (8th September 2015), DarMar (8th September 2015), Gardener (7th September 2015), halffull (7th September 2015), Marikins (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (7th September 2015), Tyy1907 (7th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

She believes that the reason 2012 did not turn into apocalyptic predictions was because the earth was already sending out waves or organic energy at that time. The waves from the Earth have been happening and is already happening, just look at the earthquakes! The reports from Inuit elders that the sun rises and sets in different places now than it used to . . . . . Earth and those spirits aligned with it want healing for the Earth and the people on it, a reconnection with Source is possible, that is what she is teaching. She uses quite a bit of strong language in this video. Calling out those who are teaching that Wave X is healing - warning it is just another attempt to harvest us over the next generations. More ground hog day . . . . .

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

betoobig (8th September 2015), Elisheva (8th September 2015), Gardener (8th September 2015), Marikins (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,029 times in 1,799 posts

SO belive yo Aspen, me too

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), william r sanford72 (9th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    She believes that the reason 2012 did not turn into apocalyptic predictions was because the earth was already sending out waves or organic energy at that time. The waves from the Earth have been happening and is already happening, just look at the earthquakes! The reports from Inuit elders that the sun rises and sets in different places now than it used to . . . . . Earth and those spirits aligned with it want healing for the Earth and the people on it, a reconnection with Source is possible, that is what she is teaching. She uses quite a bit of strong language in this video. Calling out those who are teaching that Wave X is healing - warning it is just another attempt to harvest us over the next generations. More ground hog day . . . . .
    It's interesting that there are real waves, they are just coming from the centre of the Earth. And the galactic core explosion might help too. We are in tricky territory now... Two timelines are fighting to manifest. It's all about where we put our energy.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (8th September 2015), Elisheva (8th September 2015), Gardener (8th September 2015), Marikins (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs down Re: Wave X is an attempt to enslave us in a Saturn Matrix

Lily states that our very own Bill Ryan is part of the AI system (Not buying that!) in that sphere Allience video I asked her why she believes this.
    I am yet to recieve an answer!
    Which is no suprise to me
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), Loveisall21 (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Lily states that our very own Bill Ryan is part of the AI system (Not buying that!) in that sphere Allience video I asked her why she believes this.
    Hi Star Tsar, where does she state this?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

With Lily I resonate with parts of her messages, but not everything. Listen to your heart feel what resonates. Connecting to nature resonates strongly! But please use your discernment with what does not resonate.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I think it is not our Bill she is refering to but the guy who interviewed the woman called Heather. I will go look for the interview.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Hi Star Tsar, where does she state this?
    Yes, and when did she state it? The date, I mean...the month/day/year...if you happen to know.

addition If it is not our Bill Ryan she is referring to, then just dismiss my question.

I want to add that I don't believe it for a second, even if she did say it.
    Last edited by Selkie; 8th September 2015 at 19:49.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Wave X is an attempt to enslave us in a Saturn Matrix

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    I think it is not our Bill she is refering to but the guy who interviewed the woman called Heather. I will go look for the interview.

Was it not Lisa Harrison that interviewed Heather (did not watch it) its either her reply to that video or the second one in the op... (post update that is the reply video I am rewatching now)
    I am sure I heard her say Bill Ryan is AI I was so shocked at this claim and I asked her on a social networking site

I will have to re-watch both to be able to tell you

I may well be mistaken if so please forgive me

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th September 2015 at 19:57.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

I suggest we all are a part of that if we look "without" (outside), for our answers...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post996997

Much love and light
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Gardener (8th September 2015), greybeard (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), Marikins (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Shannon (8th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

These are the diagrams in the video. For personal copies, drag them to your desktop. Since Lily's earlier presentations, she's added another category called "victim - victimizer".

Diagram #2:

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Marikins (2nd November 2015), observer (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

To my mind the name Lilly Earthling is very New Age.
    Its like a fashion statement of I am this kind of person.
    Im with Dan--the answer to everything that you ever need to know is to be found inside through meditation---in that, the Truth of one Self is found there, this found then all else becomes irrelevant, of no real consequence.
    What you are, in Truth, can not be enslaved--that is just a story.
    The question is ---Why would you want to take some one else’s word for this?

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

enfoldedblue (8th September 2015), IChingUChing (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), Linderlou (8th September 2015), Loveisall21 (8th September 2015), Matthew (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015), truthseekerdan (8th September 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Im with Dan--the answer to everything that you ever need to know is to be found inside through meditation---in that, the Truth of one Self is found there, this found then all else becomes irrelevant, of no real consequence.

Chris
    I don't think for one second that Bill is AI. That is just complete nonsense.

p.s. I'm not saying that's what you said, Chris. Just to be clear.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

greybeard (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

Chris
    Namaste - Chris and All,

This short clip might "open some eyes" for those that are ready...

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    These are the diagrams in the video. For personal copies, drag them to your desktop. Since Lily's earlier presentations, she's added another category called "victim - victimizer".

Diagram #2:

Thanks for posting that, RunningDear, I looked at the diagrams and the first one made zero sense to me, so I started watching the video.

Okay, I'm only 10 minutes in and up to the part where she is explaining that people are getting mad and upset with her answers. And that she can't give them answers that makes sense or make them "happy"(?) because they are mind controlled. See this is where I get a little confused because what makes her able to come up with all these charts and stuff ? Couldn't she been under mind control as well?

Or should I just shut my yap and watch the rest of her video?

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

greybeard (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)

Was it not Lisa Harrison that interviewed Heather (did not watch it) its either her reply to that video or the second one in the op... (post update that is the reply video I am rewatching now)
    I am sure I heard her say Bill Ryan is AI I was so shocked at this claim and I asked her on a social networking site

I will have to re-watch both to be able to tell you

I may well be mistaken if so please forgive me

I don't seem to be able to find it so I guess I will have to retract my statement and humbly apologize

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Gardener (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), RunningDeer (8th September 2015), Selkie (8th September 2015)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Clarification, it's not Bill Ryan that Lily Earthling speaks of. Here's my two posts from August 1, 2015 on "The Blog of The Runier...":
    post #410

Note: to head off rumors and confusion from post #408 (also posted below), when Lily Earthling talks of Bill being assimilated by this AI consciousness @ 1:07:09 it’s the Bill and Denise of Bill/AK from American Kabuki blogspot, a.ka.a. Obi-Wan Kabuki YouTube. He’s the one on the Skype call with Heather.

So these people like this Wilcock, this Goodie guy, Heather, Bill, Denise, or whatever her name is they’re nothing as a human being. Because they allow themselves to be taken over. So what they became is a ****-hold that brings into the planet astral ****. So they’re just a **** hole and you want humanity to respect you? If you disrespect yourself that much that you are willing to become a ****-hole for astral ****.

Post #408 - Lily Earthling makes positive references to “The Runier”. Her message overlaps with Shane’s encouraging words. Which is why I’ve added a snippet from the rough transcript of Lily Earthling critiquing Heather from post #367.

NOTE:
    Earlier in the video, Lily says, “This (Heather) is a machine talking.”
    English is Lily Earthling’s second language.

57:14 - Lily - Heather talks about the spirit DNA part of us. She explains the value of it. “One human’s DNA is actually worth a value of every piece of technology, advanced so called technology that is in existence. “

58:10 - Lily - I’m talking about nano technology. All of this technology that this collective has been brought in here. Our humanity is worth more than that. But she (Heather) doesn’t say “worth more than that”, she says, “worth”. But she doesn’t say “the power of it”. Our one human DNA, our spirit can over come, can over power any and all technology. Any and all, if we only realize the power we have in our spirit.

59:30 - Heather moves into a different level of instruction for her project and proposals. @ 40 minutes she admits that the genome project is to activate, create bodies for a formless consciousness. She made another error because she connecting them and herself to transhuman agenda.

1:00:30 - Lily’s POV explained - Any technology is probably theirs that is sitting within you is ready(ing?) to be activated. Mostly it is through nanotechnology. I would caution very greatly to those that think that your inner technology somehow comes from them. It will through the nano particles that are within your body if you allow it. But you have to understand that you can overcome that and shut it down with spirit. Your spirit is more powerful than any of it. And she admitted to it. What you have to do is tell your spirit to reject and send back any of that stuff.

1:01:40 - And the same thing with Wave-X, that is going to be an activation frequency that is suppose to activate that nano technology that’s in your nervous system, that’s bonded with your nervous system. If you know what it is, the way you can protect yourself is … Tell your Spirit self to turn it around and send it back ten fold. That is Universal Law and they know it.

1:04:25 - You are the power. Look at these desperate things she’s saying. And how much value she puts of the human DNA. And those of us that have realize that about ourselves will realize how powerful our spirit is.

AI origin, Sphere Alliance, Heather Tucci De-coded
    Published on Jul 27, 2015

Video that Lily Earthingly critiqued.
    It’s a call between American Kabuki and Heather Tucci-Jarraf about the Sphere Alliance

AK SKYPE CALL WITH HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF

Published on Jul 22, 2015

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gardener (8th September 2015), Jean-Marie (8th September 2015), Marikins (2nd November 2015), quiltinggrandma (9th September 2015), Star Tsar (8th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast