+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Practical help for targeted individuals?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,600 times in 1,987 posts

Default Practical help for targeted individuals?

I am not a targeted individual, but I was wondering if anyone out there has any practical advice, or knows anything that would help those who are?
    Last edited by Selkie; 8th September 2015 at 17:26.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

hm337 (25th April 2022), Jake (8th September 2015), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Kryztian (8th September 2015), Mike (10th September 2015), Omni (3rd October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (8th September 2015), Shannon (9th September 2015), Victoria (7th March 2022), william r sanford72 (9th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Default Re: Practical help for targeted individuals?

Stay within your core- heart centered and focus on your mission like a one track moving train...like staying within the eye of a hurricane...as the chaos/obstacles are being thrown from all directions....it All relates to consciousness

¤=[Post Update]=¤

PS...Everyone's within the Target
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

birddog (30th September 2015), Daozen (3rd October 2015), Elisheva (10th September 2015), hm337 (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Mike (10th September 2015), Omni (3rd October 2015), Selkie (9th September 2015), Victoria (7th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I personally think Dr. Robert Duncan covers solutions for TI's better than anyone I've heard.

Here is the best video of his about it I have found:

My own advice is to think of yourself as a survivor instead of a "victim"(not to say it isn't a victimization) for severe targets. Also reacting as little as possible to psychological tortures or various targeting tactics. For example for organized stalking targets I recommend just laughing at it, and seeing it as a futile attempt to manipulate your psychology. Because that is essentially one of their main goals with targeting, to manipulate psychology.

Also I would practice care when telling people about what is hapening to you, if it is technological and/or shadow govt oriented...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd October 2015), Selkie (3rd October 2015), Victoria (7th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

You would be surprised how much mantras can set up a field that makes it difficult for their technology to penetrate:

Mantras are higher dimensional technology. They can't help everyone but they can weaken the attacks. Cold showers can also help rid the body of attachments.

I would also stay away from computers and smartphones as much as possible. The internet is a good thing, but it's also one of 'Their' last strongholds.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

CD7 (4th October 2015), HarleanC (16th March 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Meggings (3rd October 2015), Selkie (3rd October 2015), Victoria (7th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

I noticed that when my refrigerator comes on the vibrations/noise I'm bombarded by stop. That makes me think there may be a way to counter those vibrations.
    Does anyone happen to know how that could be done?

I'd be most interested to know if anyone has any ideas in that regard.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Victoria (7th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

There are some things that seem like they would be guaranteed to help.

1. Taking care of the body - purifying and strengthening the body
    2. Keeping your mind clear of negative emotional and mental patterns
    3. Releasing negative energy and blocks in your system
    4. Visualisations or energy-work
    5. Prayer

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

East Sun (11th January 2016), hm337 (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Victoria (7th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

This is a bit mundane in terms of advice, but may come in handy during a time of specific need.

For electrical interference prone/targeted people, try to make sure you have a good quality walkie-talkie and/or satellite phone that you don't regularly use/engage. Registered in someone else's name or under a department you belong to, is even better. It may just save you, or a loved one's life when everything else is going wrong.

They are great for anyone to have when communications are down in an area due to busy circuits, or when infrastructure has been damaged in disasters. They are also good when your personal devices (cellphones, house phone, laptop and computer) refuse to work for you or suddenly lose reception and internet signal.

I was reminded of this recently when we had an emergency for which we needed to call 911.  It was the context of our need and the onset/extent of what happened that led me to believe it was targeted, as though someone had created a problem (made a point) and then blocked each and every avenue for help, one by one as we reached for or thought of them.

Right before the urgency arose, a call was dropped on my cell and then the device wouldn't let me dial back out.  It was incredibly interesting/ironic timing that day. 

I tend to have wild electrical/technology interactions so was not surprised, at first.  Then, in short succession, (seconds later) an emergency reared its head and neither mine nor my fiance's phone would dial out for emergency service.  It would dial every other number, just not 911, or an ambulance (not even private carriage), or the hospital. The phones would turn off or freeze,   or dial but not connect,   or connect but not have volume.

Then the house phone failed in the same manner (no dial tone immediately after there had been one), and next the internet connection. One by one, as I tried to use them, in front of my eyes they all switched off, lost connection or rebooted ...from full bars to no bars just as soon as I tried to dial out or go to a site, then back to full bars when I stopped trying or put the phone down.

Ultimately, I ran far enough off of our property to get reception, but emergency dispatch still couldn't hear me. It was a silent line to them. They called back and were barely able to interpret my voice. When they tried to patch me through to an ambulance, every call they made dropped or was met with a busy tone: which I listened to one, after another, after another until finally my connection with them dropped, too.

Feeling a bit futile, we remembered that we could radio out directly on our walkies and I was able to connect straight to the hospital and ambulance.  Should have been second nature, but when the emergency is your own, you don't always think so clearly.
    Last edited by Victoria; 7th March 2022 at 23:02. Reason: editing for sensitivity, in case interpreted wrong, because I tend to take my own experiences with this lightly since it has been going on so long, it may come off as callous...not my intent

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Harmony (8th March 2022), hm337 (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th March 2022), Mike (8th March 2022), Patient (24th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Coming out of this long term fight. LOVE and deserving love and not being scared to give and recieve love is paramount in this fight.

Don't let them think that the voices are your own, they can mimic them to sound like it's coming from you.

Don't think or believe that you are anything less than love.

Also
    Don't feel that because others don't understand do not believe you are the crazy one. You are awake.

Spend time in mother nature more and only follow love at all costs. So yes expect better not this dooom and gloom from media.

Learn to inner see and do things outside of the bible. Jesus allows you to heal and look affter your energy. IT's your temple remember.
    Prayer and respect for our Jesus Christ and God they help as much as they are able and are real.

Create and focus on love and positivity. I've mastered this because I've listened to others tell me how positive I've become.

Don't feel scared to use Jesus christ name to compel them away from you but always be greatful everyday for the things that you have.

Drink plenty of water- I read something about demons and jin are prone to electric and dehydration. So I make sure I drink a liter of water each day if I can now.

These will help you spiritually and also mental health too. ##love from Angels

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

hm337 (25th April 2022), Patient (24th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread