+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

As Bill said so fairly, "It takes far more skill and wisdom to assemble a synthesis than to pick holes in someone else's honest hard work."

I also belief that posters may have serious ego driven agendas to avoid cognizant dissonance and a tremendous need to do lots of nitpicking to feel okay within themselves. They pepper spray the thread with statements that flatter themselves and can't see the obvious acting out behavior they are displaying. Somehow they lack the ability to praise the author's contribution to a very complex subject and their attempts to move the thread to an aspect of the topic that is not part of author's discoveries.

I have a kid sister who was dressed in her pajamas and wanted to get everyone's attention including my parent's visiting friends. She did a series of back flips across the living room and got their attention. Of course she didn't contribute much to the topic at hand but it was a clever and cute childhood way to participate. Perhaps before posting one should examine the reason for their comment or risk appearing to be my kid sister.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2015), Gardener (21st September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), Mike (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st September 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2015), Wide-Eyed (21st September 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm only asking, because your intelligent and well-presented questions seem a little uninformed
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    , but I feel it's a little over board to suggest that someone with a different opinion to you is not up to speed or uninformed
    Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Star Mariner, I hope you do not leave this thread. I find your questions and thoughts on what might have happened well-considered and thoughtful. And I am a bit disturbed by some of the posts suggesting that you are uninformed and/or that you should stop questioning Roth or stop asking questions in general.
    Bill did not say that Star Mariner was uninformed. He said that his questions to which he was responding on this thread seemed a little uninformed. But this is a common occurrence - criticism, however tentative (note the word "seem") of particular actions or utterances is often taken as criticism of the person. Star Mariner and Star Mariner's questions on this particular topic are two, very distinct, entities. They are not one and the same. Criticism of one is not ipso facto criticism of the other.

No one said that having a different opinion was the motivation for suggesting someone's particular questions were a little uninformed. What mattered was what that different opinion was ... it might seem, to the commentator, profoundly informed, or a little uninformed, or a brilliant new insight, or something else. Just (only - primarily or exclusively) having a difference of opinion is not the issue.

The claim that "you're criticizing me because I have a different opinion" is frequently made, and almost as frequently, in my experience, inaccurate. None of us here, so far as I can tell, would criticize someone just because they had a different opinion. Escalating a criticism of a particular differing opinion to pleas for sympathy because (allegedly) one's person is being criticized and (overstating a bit here) one's right to free speech and independent views hampered is false and misleading rhetoric, in my view.

It is unfortunate, in my view, that such (also in my view) confusions of thought tend to muddy up threads such as this, rendering them less effective at providing a forum in which people can gain a better understanding of major events and dynamics of our civilization.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st September 2015 at 21:22.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2015), Gardener (21st September 2015), Kristin (21st September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), Mike (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    My conscience screamed at me and I quit my job.
    Thank-you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm only asking, because your intelligent and well-presented questions seem a little uninformed
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    , but I feel it's a little over board to suggest that someone with a different opinion to you is not up to speed or uninformed
    Star Mariner, I hope you do not leave this thread. I find your questions and thoughts on what might have happened well-considered and thoughtful. And I am a bit disturbed by some of the posts suggesting that you are uninformed and/or that you should stop questioning Roth or stop asking questions in general.
    Bill did not say that Star Mariner was uninformed. He said that his questions to which he was responding on this thread seemed a little uninformed. But this is a common occurrence - criticism, however tentative (note the word "seem") of particular actions or utterances is often taken as criticism of the person. Star Mariner and Star Mariner's questions on this particular topic are two, very distinct, entities. They are not one and the same. Criticism of one is not ipso facto criticism of the other.

No one said that having a different opinion was the motivation for suggesting someone's particular questions were a little uninformed. What mattered was what that different opinion was ... it might seem, to the commentator, profoundly informed, or a little uninformed, or a brilliant new insight, or something else. Just (only - primarily or exclusively) having a difference of opinion is not the issue.

The claim that "you're criticizing me because I have a different opinion" is frequently made, and almost as frequently, in my experience, inaccurate. None of us here, so far as I can tell, would criticize someone just because they had a different opinion. Escalating a criticism of a particular differing opinion to pleas for sympathy because (allegedly) one's person is being criticized and (overstating a bit here) one's right to free speech and independent views hampered is false and misleading rhetoric, in my view.

It is unfortunate, in my view, that such (also in my view) confusions of thought tend to muddy up threads such as this, rendering them less effective at providing a forum in which people can gain a better understanding of major events and dynamics of our civilization.
    I’m not sure if you are directing your commentary at me, Paul, but I was not addressing Bill’s comments in particular in my post(s) – though yes, he too, suggested that Star Mariner’s questions were uninformed. But I will respond since you are using my quote in your post, although you are addressing Bill throughout your post and my objections were primarily in response to Araucaria’s posts, where I felt he (or she) was repeatedly suggesting that Star Mariner was “off topic,” or not understanding some fundamental rules of physics, magic, how planes with aluminum wings can’t carve through steel, or what Roth was saying.

I disagreed, and I also did not like the condescending tone and implicit bullying of these posts. In fact, it was obvious to me that SM did listen to the interview and had well-considered questions based on his/her listening to the interview. I’m not going to go through all of the posts and make a case for you – you’ve clearly made up your own mind about who muddied up the thread and who did not. But these posts affected Star Mariner enough to leave the thread and prompted me, someone who has no idea who Star Mariner is, to speak out as well.

I don’t mind people respectfully disagreeing with differences of opinion. But when someone is telling you that you are off-topic in a 9-11 thread when you are raising questions about 9-11 and about the interviewee’s theories in particular, I have to disagree. And I would venture to say that probably a few others on this forum might have felt the same about the not-so-subtle stifling of a different opinion. Of course, I guess to certain others I am just doing backflips in my pajamas looking for attention? (not really sure what that was about, but…uh... okay).

Araucaria claims that he/she is trying to “help” those who are still in trauma, but telling people to move on past the details -- lest one become addicted -- and simply accept the fact that it was an inside job because that is where he/she already is, is ignoring the fact that we are all in different stages of grief and/or awareness about this event. You would probably say something very different to a person whose beloved parent died yesterday than to one whose parent died fourteen years ago – and you’d probably allow both of them to reach their own final stage of grief (acceptance) at their own pace.

I was married to a commercial airline pilot for a long time. I thus listen to Roth with particular interest. However, she doesn’t have everything right. And even though I am intrigued by her Westover AFB theory and what she thinks happened to the passengers, the oddness of the supposed calls raises a lot of additional questions for me that I would have liked to explore with people willing to explore them. So are we accepting Roth’s synthesis without question in this thread -- or are we taking her theory and analyzing it to see if it holds water?

It seems that some people want to just thank Rebekah for her contribution and are uncomfortable with/hostile towards those who are perceived to be “poking holes” so to speak, while others might want to be able to discuss things further. Maybe there should be two Roth threads – a “thank you” thread and a “more questions allowed” thread? Or maybe a real conversation can continue via PM.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

alh02 (22nd September 2015), animovado (22nd September 2015), Becky (22nd September 2015), bennycog (21st September 2015), Bill Ryan (21st September 2015), Hazelfern (22nd September 2015), jaybee (22nd September 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), Mike (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (21st September 2015), Shannon (22nd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2015)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So are we accepting Roth’s synthesis without question in this thread -- or are we taking her theory and analyzing it to see if it holds water?
    Differing on what portion of Roth's testimony any one of us accepts as persuasive and likely correct is not the same as claiming we should accept her work without question, nor is it the same as agreeing that we should analyze her work to see what holds water.

I find that Roth's analysis that the planes must have landed before the calls were made, and that this likely meant landed at Westover AFB, based on timing and runway length and runway location and distance from when and where they took off, and on subsequent eye witness testimony (both regarding the base closure and seeing a plane in the air), to be quite persuasive.

Do you agree with that portion of Roth's analysis, or do you have credible evidence to the contrary?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (22nd September 2015), animovado (22nd September 2015), Hazelfern (22nd September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), ulli (22nd September 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Re the affidavit from the woman who Roth claims contacted her to say she saw the plane going into Westover AFB ~ do we have a name? .. anything to prove it is true?

In fact do we know who Rebekah Roth is or who she worked for or even if Rebekah Roth is her real name?

If possible I like to watch a person speaking when they give an interview and at the moment I'm half way through this one that was recorded in February...
    I have also listened to the one in this thread...thanks Bill...

here it is for anyone who would like to see 'Rebekah' speaking...

oh ..and this is another one where you can see her speaking for the first part and it's a bit clearer..

Last edited by jaybee; 22nd September 2015 at 11:10.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

alh02 (22nd September 2015), animovado (23rd September 2015), Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Shannon (22nd September 2015)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Angry Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

Your questions seem ridiculously ego driven. Her publisher would have seen the legal document and to protect the witness's privacy, I doubt the author would send you a copy. Why not do some research about her name or buy the book which usually have a bio. Jaybee already provided you with the talking video. Too bad you couldn't do these things so you provide the answers to share with us.

And why didn't you share you husband's comments about where she is wrong? That would be more interesting than who was mean to whom first.

My sister was pretty sharp for a four year old. She figured out a way to get attention without whining but if you take that story as being a criticism of you and you can't get what it means, get red and white pjs with a matching elf's style hat and red slippers with a white fluffy ball on each of them and do some back flips.

Wish I had the patience of Bill or Paul. I hate it when these extremely long, ego driven replies appear and seem aimed at diverting the conversation. I'm out of here.

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

thus listen to Roth with particular interest. However, she doesn’t have everything right. And even though I am intrigued by her Westover AFB theory and what she thinks happened to the passengers, the oddness of the supposed calls raises a lot of additional questions for me that I would have liked to explore with people willing to explore them. So are we accepting Roth’s synthesis without question in this thread -- or are we taking her theory and analyzing it to see if it holds water?

Well....Betty Ong gets a lot of attention from Roth..and she is saying that while all this (see video below) is going on she is in a hanger at Westover AFB.......

it seems that we don't know what altitude Flight 11 was at..near the beginning (o:39) the guy at Boston says he was 'going to climb him' but he wasn't responding..and around 9:50 they said that they didn't have an altitude because the transponder was off...(but Primary radar was being used to track them)..

The whole Westover hypothesis depends on the cell phone thing ....I must say these exchanges sound realistic to me. At first Betty makes a mistake and says that she is on Flight 12...but corrects it later On part 2 and 3 of these vids it's clear that there was a lot of confusion about what planes were what and where they were..but in a real life drama I don't find that too hard to believe especially as it was running at the same time as the Military Exercise and transponders were being turned off...

anyway here it is...

Last edited by jaybee; 22nd September 2015 at 13:20.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I said I had nothing further to say on the earlier discussion, and I don’t, beyond confessing to a certain impatience. Despite a continuous influx of new members, which is of course to be welcomed, the forum collectively has moved on, matured. It no longer has much time, for example, for apocalyptic comets, or for alien saviours; and between these two extremes, our collective wisdom has grown and moved forward. 911 is a date, just like 12/21/12 is a date.

A watershed event did happen on Dec 21st 2012: we matured from anticipation, and trepidation for some, to looking-back mode; in other words, we all survived something, albeit only a glorified panic attack. It may sound heretical to say so, but 911 is no different: we all survived something, something altogether more murderous to be sure; nonetheless the collective grieving process of survivors coming to terms with their survival has progressed to the point where I think it can be said that the broad outline of whodunit and why is fairly well understood, i.e. the discussion has moved on.

Of course, individual members may not be on the same page in this respect, but being part of a cohesive group requires that one acknowledges not being up to speed on a given subject. As I said, there is nothing personal about this; there are many areas where I am so off the pace that I have nothing at all to contribute, and am not ashamed to say so. But we do gain our wisdom from cross-fertilization among the various topics discussed here, most notably science and spirituality. That is why this 911 debate is a little sluggish for some of us, and so the remedy is a little more of that here to make some headway. If we are going to be critical of Rebekah Roth, then we have to do it seriously: no fussing over tiny details.

There is one flaw in Rebekah Roth’s position, but it is not some detail that being a pilot’s wife will help with. It is a major flaw that most of us are guilty of, namely the underlying premise of subscribing to “the ‘great person’ theory of history – the view that sees exceptional human beings as standing virtually outside of the stream of history, and imposing their will upon it ‘in virtue of their greatness’” (Mark Buchanan, Ubiquity, The Science of History… or Why the World is Simpler Than We Think, p.221). Here “greatness” includes great evil. The whole conspiracy theory attitude whereby the Powers That Be are in charge is completely circular. 911 had to be an inside job because, being in charge, the Powers That Be had to be in charge, QED. You have to step back from this for a moment to realize that this is the same endless loop in which we are stuck. The fact is that the Powers That Be are only in charge to the extent that they say so and we concur. But we on this forum do not concur with that. We say that every little person counts and has his/her say in equal measure.

What does that mean? It means that on some level the official story is correct: a bunch of Arab nobodies armed with boxcutters contrived to bring down the symbolic temples of American economic and military imperialism (the World Trade Center and the Pentagon respectively). Think about it. That is what the little people are clinging to because unconsciously they identify with such individuals and with that goal. And this is how they themselves become the major obstacle to the 911 truth movement and to world peace, because they have the same agenda, minus, I hasten to add, all the death and destruction. There is a crazy logic in the State subsequently viewing the whole population as potential terrorists. That is the way they have set up their game.

Hence the false flag operation is not so much on the level even of who and why, but for what ulterior motive. It may seem counterintuitive, but trillions of theft and thousands killed were no more than a bonus on the way to the main goal, which was and is simply to consolidate the myth of the PTB. Trillions of dollars are as trifling compared to extended ownership of the money system as receiving a fish is to learning to fish. And killing thousands is small beer when you have killed millions and have the wherewithal to destroy the entire planet. From the point of view of that goal, not only are the sheeple shooting themselves in the foot, the truthers are too, because to make their point of calling out the PTB they have to buy into the PTB myth. And the PTB myth gets another boost: heads I win, tails you lose. That is what we have to walk away from.

I quoted from Mark Buchanan’s Ubiquity, which offers an alternative view of history to the top-down model, and explains how critical mass is reached: reviewed here. It is modelled on the rice pile, where the effect of adding each tiny grain will vary widely in a highly unpredictable way.
    Quote The addition of a single grain may have no discernible effect, or it may precipitate a small avalanche, or a big one, or a series of avalanches resulting in a catastrophic collapse of the whole structure.
    The computer model was originally designed based on the workings of sand, but it was found that grains of sand did not follow the model, although stickier rice did. ‘Catastrophic’ is a rather sensationalist and negative term to describe what happens when moving suddenly from an increasingly unstable situation to a new, stable one. Such “self-organized criticality” operates in a host of different situations, including earthquakes, forest fires, stock exchange movements, wars and history generally. The notion of catastrophe presupposes that controlled instability is both possible and preferable to a natural return to stability.

What can we conclude from this model with regard to the present discussion? First, that the so-called Powers That Be can only pretend to have control over an escalating situation that is beyond their control. The only way to control or stem the flow is to alter the viscosity of the elements. In this way, a pile that was previously reaching critical instability may prove stable without collapsing first. The PTB are like a tiny number of grains of cooked rice with greater stickiness that need many more similar grains of rice in the pile than they can cook. The idea of changing our collective makeup to become a more cohesive unit, less subject to these great upheavals, is of course an excellent one. The mistake is in thinking that there are “exceptional human beings standing virtually outside of the stream of history, and imposing their will upon it”. We know there are none such because that is not how the system works. It is how history has misleadingly been taught us. There are two types of people who believe this nonsense: the so-called elites themselves, and the ordinary people they manage to take in.

Thankfully, there are fewer and fewer of either group. The former are down to 1% with 99% of the world’s money and warmongering – on their way to close on 0% with 100%, taking themselves totally out of the game. The latter are also dwindling in number, notably through our grains of rice or quantum leaps in understanding – small sudden changes leading to huge ones. The only kind of stability achievable by a more cohesive unit is going to be positively-oriented, simply because “stability (cohesion) with conflict” is a contradiction in terms.

Quote Whatever lessons historians may be able to draw from all this, the meaning for the individual is more ambiguous. For if the world is organized into a critical state, or something much like it, then even the smallest forces can have tremendous effects. In our social and cultural networks, there can be no isolated act, for our world is designed – not by us, but by forces of nature – so that even the tiniest of acts will be amplified and registered by the larger world. The individual, then, has power, and yet the nature of that power reflects a kind of irreducible existential predicament. If every individual act may ultimately have great consequences, those consequences are almost entirely unforeseeable. Out there right now on some red square in the field of history a grain may be about to fall. Someone trying to bring warring parties to terms may succeed, or may instead spark a conflagration. Someone trying to stir up conflict may usher in a lengthy term of peace. In our world, beginnings bear little relationship to endings, and Albert Camus was right: “All great thoughts have ridiculous beginnings”.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (23rd September 2015), Inaiá (10th February 2020), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

18. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    If we are going to be critical of Rebekah Roth, then we have to do it seriously: no fussing over tiny details.
    But...isn't that what RR does...fuss over tiny details?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    If we are going to be critical of Rebekah Roth, then we have to do it seriously: no fussing over tiny details.

That's what you're doing, for sure. Can we maybe have a serious response, please?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

That's what you're doing, for sure. Can we maybe have a serious response, please?
    That was serious...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

24. Link to Post #193
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Your questions seem ridiculously ego driven. Her publisher would have seen the legal document and to protect the witness's privacy, I doubt the author would send you a copy. Why not do some research about her name or buy the book which usually have a bio. Jaybee already provided you with the talking video. Too bad you couldn't do these things so you provide the answers to share with us.

And why didn't you share you husband's comments about where she is wrong? That would be more interesting than who was mean to whom first.

My sister was pretty sharp for a four year old. She figured out a way to get attention without whining but if you take that story as being a criticism of you and you can't get what it means, get red and white pjs with a matching elf's style hat and red slippers with a white fluffy ball on each of them and do some back flips.

Wish I had the patience of Bill or Paul. I hate it when these extremely long, ego driven replies appear and seem aimed at diverting the conversation. I'm out of here.
    With all due respect, grannyfranny, how is it ego driven to want to know what is real and true and what is not? I'm asking because I question everything since being awoken to the true nature of our government and all their lies. When I question anything it comes from a place of wanting to know, yeah maybe I want to for myself , but I don't see how that is ego driven.

I'm done accepting everything at face value. There's a few questions Id love to ask and some of ms roths facts Id love to check, but that's a no go I guess?? I don't see anyone being rude or critical of her work. I thank her and find her a valuable asset to the whole thing. But asking questions, ego driven? Doesn't seem right to me. But I don't know jack poop,

Awakening mom explained in this thread what was wrong with one of roths points, emailed her, they went back and forth, and Roth made a correction.
    Last edited by Shannon; 22nd September 2015 at 13:57.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

awakeningmom (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

26. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I'd love to hear from somebody who has read the book! Mine has not arrived.

What intuitive "hits" or connections have surfaced?

I have not heard all of the many interviews, but who is stepping forward with info that they experienced that relates to Rebekah's information?

For me, I had the intuition that this would be a huge turning point in a positive way.

Thanks to contributors.
    With expanding love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

28. Link to Post #195
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I'd love to hear from somebody who has read the book! Mine has not arrived.

What intuitive "hits" or connections have surfaced?

I have not heard all of the many interviews, but who is stepping forward with info that they experienced that relates to Rebekah's information?

For me, I had the intuition that this would be a huge turning point in a positive way.

Thanks to contributors.
    With expanding love,
    Michelle Marie
    Here Ya go:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1000690

Star Mariner, I hope you do not leave this thread. I find your questions and thoughts on what might have happened well-considered and thoughtful. And I am a bit disturbed by some of the posts suggesting that you are uninformed and/or that you should stop questioning Roth or stop asking questions in general. I also found your information about 7/7 relevant and useful. Thank you.

Some posters apparently think Roth has the entire 9-11 problem solved, at least when it comes to the planes and where they went, how the calls were made, and what happened to the passengers. Because they have arrived at this opinion, apparently anyone else who continues to ask questions or have doubts about whether her theory is entirely correct is not SMART. I disagree.

Rebekkah Roth may have gotten some things right, but I know for a fact that she has gotten at least some details wrong. I won't discuss this in any further detail here, but in some of her earlier interviews after Book 1 she was giving a detail that I happen to know was incorrect. I privately wrote to Roth and informed her of her error, we went back and forth a couple times, and she has now fixed the error (at least in her interview with Bill). Yes, Roth has put a lot of time into her research, and has added to the greater understanding in my opinion, but she does not know everything. Indeed, as pointed out by others already, there are some very intelligent 9-11 researchers who have some issues with her Westover AFB theory, including the question of whether all four flights could land at Westover with the time allotted from the official stated time of take-off to the times the calls were made (which presumably all had to be made from the ground). Truth and Shadows, a blog that I have visited periodically, has a guest article by Paul Zarembka, a long-time 9-11 researcher, who goes into some of these technical issues with Roth's Westover AFB theory and the timing of the calls in more detail.

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.co...lanes-on-9-11/

Roth says that she's using all the government documents to form her opinions and piece together her puzzle. Ok. But why should we trust those documents? If the government is in on the whole thing, couldn't they have manufactured/doctored that evidence too? (e.g., aren't we are provided with the transcripts or the audio recordings of the calls by the government?)

I appreciate Roth's efforts and I do think she has some credible theories. However, I don't think the 9-11 event has been solved. Therefore, I appreciate all of those researchers who continue to contribute to the solving of this mass murder/ritualistic trauma of billions. I would like to think that this forum allows differences of opinion on this most heinous and most complex of crimes, and I do not like the shaming posts at all. We are all trying to get to the freaking truth here.

Love,

Awakeningmom
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd September 2015 at 01:00.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2015)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I don't think this has been posted , this should be interesting it starts with
    Christopher Bollyn 9/11 researcher, followed by Rebekah Roth. John B Wells is a
    pretty good experienced well informed host...........

Caravan To Midnight - Episode 369 A Methodical Deception

Published on 18 Sep 2015

Please Join Us... Become A Member At
    http://caravantomidnight.com/

Episode 369 – In this edition we observe the 14th anniversary of the 9/11 attack
    alongside researcher and author Christopher Bollyn; followed by the return of Rebekah Roth as she brings lots of new information concerning the aforementioned
    Methodical Deception.

Buy This Caravan To Midnight Episode for 2.99
    http://caravantomidnight.com/product/...

Former Host of Coast To Coast AM John B Wells is now in control on Caravan To Midnight

====================================================

If you do not know who Chris is there are a couple of presentations on link below...

Post # 19

Christopher Bollyn 2015: ‘Solving 911 Ends the War’

Wednesday 18th March 2015 at 07:14 By David Icke

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post945666
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd September 2015 at 08:48.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Hazelfern (23rd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2015)

32. Link to Post #197
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Some posters apparently think Roth has the entire 9-11 problem solved, at least when it comes to the planes and where they went, how the calls were made, and what happened to the passengers. Because they have arrived at this opinion, apparently anyone else who continues to ask questions or have doubts about whether her theory is entirely correct is not SMART. I disagree.

Rebekkah Roth may have gotten some things right, but I know for a fact that she has gotten at least some details wrong. I won't discuss this in any further detail here, but in some of her earlier interviews after Book 1 she was giving a detail that I happen to know was incorrect. I privately wrote to Roth and informed her of her error, we went back and forth a couple times, and she has now fixed the error (at least in her interview with Bill).
    Why withhold the details? Perhaps the details demonstrate that Rebekah is willing to fix errors, when she learns more.

I disagree that disagreeing means we (or at least myself) think disagreers are not SMART, just because they disagree. Disagreement might be smart, or it might not be. Reducing disagreement to an ad hominem argument that those who don't agree with the disagreement are doing so just because they unable to abide by, much learn from, discent, is sometimes not a smart way to disagree.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd September 2015 at 01:01.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2015)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Good timing I just stopped the vid to make a note of the time....LOL

I think she maybe answering this Paul ......

Quote Why withhold the details? Perhaps the details demonstrate that Rebekah is
    willing to fix errors, when she learns more.
    John B Wells is experienced and aprox 143/4 min mark he stops Rebekah in
    mid flow and asks her " what does she say to critics that say she is only a
    air stewardess and what does she know " ? (I'm paraphrasing) She explains
    where she is getting some of her info and basically says , anyone can do
    their own research and check her links on her web page.

This might answer some peoples basic questions , but won't satisfy every
    ones curiosity and she does not claim to know everything, and she and
    her team are still researching and taking calls and e 'mails from new
    witness's or contributors as well as critics to her theories.....

She says she has been trolled, called a Jew & an anti semite etc...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 2hrs 40min in and have to stop for bed , theres a lot of info & photo of
    alleged Israeli Students mossad/artist/bombers and possible demolition
    fuse box's in the apartment on the 91 floor of one of the twin towers
    plus more....getting tired..LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd September 2015 at 13:21.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2015)

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

For the record, Rebekkah Roth was very responsive and professional when I contacted her. She did, as Cidersomerset says above, share where she got her info, and was willing to correct her info when I presented her with mine. I assume she corroborated what I told her and I was happy to hear that she did fix it when being interviewed with Bill. I have a lot of respect for Roth and what she's trying to do -- even if I have remaining questions or want to delve deeper into her theories in some places (and wanted to read other poster's thoughts/questions too). Other than what I already shared with Rebekkah, however, I have no other special info, just personal opinions like everyone else.

But I think I'll hold off on sharing any more in this oddly inhospitable thread, and leave kind, mature, and utterly nutty Granny to her own devices. My first negative experience on this forum. I guess it happens sometimes.

Best,

Awakeningmom

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

animovado (23rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd September 2015), Hazelfern (23rd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2015), Shannon (23rd September 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2015)

38. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My first negative experience on this forum. I guess it happens sometimes.
    You would not be first person to have one of their first negative experiences on a 9/11 thread ... such threads tend to be more radioactive than most ... the tinfoil hat conspiracy nutcase in me figures that's intentional ... thanks to efforts of the bastards in power and to the vulnerability of us humans to such conflict.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

awakeningmom (23rd September 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd September 2015), Hazelfern (23rd September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast