Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

Bill,
    Thanks.....will do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiberglut For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe her when she says she read of planned, upcoming false flag events which will impact many more citizens of the USA than the 9/11 event. There are so many of us now that realize the extent of our terminal condition. I have to ask the hard question," what are we going to do about this? " Is simply knowing going to change things? Don't we have to take action and if so, what type? Do we dare to leave the comfort of our small window (computer) and instigate actions? Surely if planners on the side of true evil have come up with ideas to capture the populace and do with us as they wish, we can plan too. What retaliation can we promise them? What preemptive actions can we take now?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Matt P (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), Nan (12th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (12th September 2015), T Smith (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (13th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Bless her, indeed!

May she be kept safe in her warrior's journey and deliver more people from their slumber.

Thank you, Bill!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

avid (12th September 2015), Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), Gardener (12th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), silverfish (15th September 2015), T Smith (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:48.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (12th September 2015), Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), Gardener (12th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Buddha's Palm (here)
    Considering the iterative effects of disclosure on future events, rather than a few large-scale WMD attacks, consider the possibility (likelihood...) that those AR-15s and ammo that have been dropped off at probably dozens of locations around the U.S. will result in the sorts of attacks that have plagued Africa for decades, only these attacks will be concentrated into perhaps that nine day window that the author suggested. Question is when is t = 0 ?
    Noted, and very many thanks. This is surely important:
    Quote at probably dozens of locations
    That's the inference here, of course. And none of that would have been for no reason. Clearly, there is, or was, a detailed plan of which that's maybe a small part.

Whether the plan is still current, we can't seem to know at this stage. Do please keep us all informed about any insights/information that may come your way.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), avid (12th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Rosco1 (12th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Wow, what a ride, or better flight!

One thing worries me, Israel. To me it seems the 'regular jews' are f...ked up again.
    This story on it's own could lead to much anti-Semitism. Why and how got the US involved? I am not unfamiliar with the works of Joseph Farrell about the Nazi's who seems to have a big finger in the US. I don't think the US is held hostage by Israel. Nazi's are extremely smart.
    Ever heard of a fearytale with a wolf in a sheepskin?
    How better to humiliate the jews by blaming them for the missery on this planet?

Hee, did I heard that not before, some 75 years ago? By some guy with a weird little mustage?

Doing it by the wolf pretending to be a sheep and do as the sheep your dirty works.

The real sheeps will be blamed and executed.
    The fight will continue by the same tric over and over again for the survival of what?

Just some thoughts by trying to connect 2 neurons, or dots.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 12th September 2015 at 22:10.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Thanks for posting this. In my opinion this is something that is not discussed nearly enough - what happened to those supposedly on those flights.

The Planes where apparently controlled using the U.S. Air Force’s “QRS11 Triaxial Remote Guidance System” called “JPALS.”, a “gyro on a chip.” It uses GPS satellite technology and electronics implanted in the Boeing aircraft allowing them to be controlled remotely, probably by a CIA unit of 100 people (Aquarius?) in August of 2001. This group also would have staged the cell phone calls purported to be from passengers on the commercial airlines using voice impersonation technology and created the conspiracy story of 19 Arab hijackers, many of whom where known to be either dead or in jail in the middle east.

As for the airline passengers on 9/11, the probability is that they where probably murdered (gassed?) while on board their plane and then sent to some suitably industrial-standard facility, such as Amtrak in Kansas City, Kansas or the FEMA crematorium in Terra Haute, Indiana for incineration.
    Many thanks for your ideas... but do please read either of the books (probably the first one), or, just as effective/valuable, listen to almost any of Rebekah's interviews.
    I have recently been digging into Rebekkah's material and it is very good. You mentioned in an earlier post that many of the questions are really just distractions, eg who shot JFK when what we really need to know are the motivations behind these heinous acts. Here is my take on 911:

In my hunmble opinion the following are the prime suspects in the 9/11 collapse.

WTC 7 was storing thousands of files related to pending Wall Street investigations on companies such as Enron and Worldcom, which were conveniently destroyed when the building collapsed. Other tenants of WTC7 included the IRS, CIA, Secret Service, FBI, and Department of Defense. WTC7 was also the command center for the security of the entire WTC complex, headed by the President’s brother, Marvin Bush, whose contract ended on 911. It was also host to then Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s Office of Emergency Management command center. This was built on the 23rd floor, in 1998 as a “bunker” for emergences such as 9/11. It had bullet and bomb-resistant windows, its own water and air supply, the ability to withstand 160 mph winds, and a full commanding view of the entire WTC complex. Interestingly, on 9/11 Giuliani didn’t bother to use the center to use, even though that’s what it was built for. He decided to set up a makeshift command center further down the street.

It is strange that the official 9/11 commission report chose to omit any reference to building seven.

What happened to the debris from flight 93 in Pennsylvania? It was missing and the only evidence was a 15 foot hole in the ground. The truth is flight 93 was probably intended to hit Camp David. If you go to YouTube you can hear the actual sound bites from the news networks which announce flight 93 hit Camp David. 9/11 was totally scripted that day. Camp David was targeted by the government because it was the anniversary of the “Camp David accords.”, the 1978 Israeli-Egypt peace treaty. Israel is actually a US state, so it’s really the US-Egypt peace treaty. By blaming Muslims it gave governments another excuse to bomb the Middle East.

Why were members of the bin laden family flown out of the country on 9/11 when all other planes where grounded? The $700 million dollar stash of gold stored under the WTC complex did not just grow legs and walk away. The questions go on and on and government do because they are at fault. Media whores will not tell us the truth, as many of the major news networks have been paid off to lie to the American people.

The Pentagon

There is no way a 124 foot wide Boeing 757 airplane could fit into a hole 15-18 feet wide. The government confiscated most evidence covering up what happened. After the impact, pentagon officials confiscated 80 video cameras which where focused on the pentagon. Eyewitnesses had to sign nondisclosure agreements. To date only one of these videos has been released and this video is only 4 frames. All we can conclude from the video is a blurry metal lump hitting the Pentagon. It is not a 757, because such a large aircraft flying at 450 mph would literally be torn apart from turbulence created while flying under 60 feet in altitude.

The truth is Bush ordered the destruction of the Pentagon building to prevent this United States from returning to constitutional law. Remote pilot technology was used to fly a small white private plane loaded with explosives into the Pentagon.

Al-Qaeda

Every time Bush (or any politician) says we are in a war against terrorism, the terrorists they are referring to are AMERICAN PEOPLE. Patriot Acts I and II will (eventually) take away basic constitutional liberties such as a trial by jury and search warrants. When one takes a closer look at the secret memos and executive orders the intent of the elite is clear. We are now living in a police state just like our Nazi leaders have always planned for us.

The Bush family and the Bin Laden family are in fact business associates. They where both partners in Saudi Oil and members of the Carlye Group. According to Patrick Bellringer, the Bush family was protecting Bin Laden. He checked into the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN prior to September 11, 2001 seeking medical treatment. He and his family were given a floor to themselves for privacy. He later died on December 26, 2001 from kidney (renal) failure and lung complications. The big lie perpetuated by governments is to keep the people believing there are bad people out there to get us. It’s difficult to maintain a War on Terror, if there are no terrorists! The media refuse to investigate how a man gone in the kidneys can survive on a dialysis machine in remote Pakistani caves for over six years.

When you analyze the video footage, the seismic data, and eyewitness accounts the government’s conspiracy theory just does not make sense. This fictional story has gave Bush the excuse to send the US Military to Afghanistan, Iraq, and create Patriot Acts I and II. Now you know why on 9/11, Bush. sat in a classroom reading an upside-down children’s book about a pet goat for seven minutes, as if this epic tragedy was no big deal.

The country remains at war, this time with state-funded ISIS mercenaries conducting a culpability-free war on the cheap.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

arwen (13th September 2015), Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), christian (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), Jean-Marie (14th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 652 posts

Thanks a million Bill and Rebekah - downloading now, sharing widely, and looking very forward to the listen. Excellent work Bill!
    Last edited by arwen; 13th September 2015 at 16:16.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Michelle Marie (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Star Tsar (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

Hi Moekatz... Just because some dastardly events may be planned does not mean that they will happen, or be allowed. It's my feeling and observation that there are higher powers, (ET's, angelic, etc), that have intervened on behalf of the good majority of people in the world... and that there are many good human folks working behind the scenes on behalf of a positive future for us all.

Have you ever heard of the 'Placebo Effect'?... That's where someone with an ailment is given a plain sugar pill, but is told that it is just the medicine they need to help their condition... then the person mysteriously becomes better. In effect, this is clearly mind over matter... or a built-in, natural, ability we all have which is based on our belief that something will happen... and then it does happen, just as we expected. So by this same logic, if we believe something 'bad' will happen, then we will be attracting or helping to manifest it also.

So it's very clear to me that our best course of action here is to hold a positive/bright vision for the future, so that we will be supporting a positive outcome for the whole planet.

For myself, I have tested/experimented with this 'mind-over-matter'/manifestation effect so many times by visualizing specific events or things to appear in my life... and they do... and always exactly as visualized. Also have done much 'prayer'/healing work which works very well in the same way basically. I'd be happy to share some personal experiences.

My feeling is that we all have this natural ability and are using it all the time... because it is our direct inheritance or blueprint from the original Creator/s... the 'power of creation'. We are 'creators' too! ... And we seem to finally be awakening to this reality in this world in larger numbers. The natural next step it seems is to gather into groups and start focusing on specific events taking place on the planet which will benefit the Earth, and all the people.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This interview here by Bill with Rebekah is amazingly rich in detail and very clear & straightforward... probably one of the easiest interviews Bill has ever done, I'd guess ... and one of the best 9/11 interviews I've heard. Some people have that special ability to remember seemingly all of their research and string it all together, seemingly effortlessly, like a beautiful tapestry... I thought Rebekah did an absolutely amazing job here... and Bill too.

Thanks again Bill for choosing her to interview, and facilitating...

Here's another little 9/11 'tidbit'...

Quote Posted by moekatz (here)
    I believe her when she says she read of planned, upcoming false flag events which will impact many more citizens of the USA than the 9/11 event. There are so many of us now that realize the extent of our terminal condition. I have to ask the hard question," what are we going to do about this? " Is simply knowing going to change things? Don't we have to take action and if so, what type? Do we dare to leave the comfort of our small window (computer) and instigate actions? Surely if planners on the side of true evil have come up with ideas to capture the populace and do with us as they wish, we can plan too. What retaliation can we promise them? What preemptive actions can we take now?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th September 2015 at 01:29. Reason: fix quoting
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), christian (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), genevieve (14th September 2015), Jean-Marie (14th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Matt P (13th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

I agree, valley.. Rebekah has very nice tone to her voice and strings all her research, into a very easy to follow picture of the events....and how she made a story(novel ) and characters all based on her own evidence as a way to present this to the public with a hands off, I'm just telling a story approach is to me, Imo, very clever.

Great job, Bill, Rebekah and thank you !

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), gigha (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Matt P (13th September 2015), Pam (27th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Hmmm I wonder if Akamai Technologies are Akamai that host Facebook's content delievery network ie where all your pictures etc are stored!?!?!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Jean-Marie (14th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Rebecca is an incredibly intelligent lady and a great researcher! Thanks Bill for the great interview.

Stan
    Last edited by aranuk; 13th September 2015 at 01:52.
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), gigha (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015), Valley (13th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Very interesting that a voice is guiding her at times. I hadn't heard that in any of the interviews for her first book. She is amazing.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), JRS (19th September 2015), Pam (27th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rebekah surmises that airplanes hit the towers. However, no airplane debris was found at the bottom of the towers, as was pointed out by Judy Woods and others. Some whistleblowers have claimed that what we saw as airplanes were holograms. Interesting puzzle.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to applepie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), gigha (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,398 times in 1,674 posts

Outstanding interview, Bill. Thank you. And I will echo the sentiments above: please, more interviews!

It would seem the clearer the events of this day become, the more of an enigma they become. Rebekah Roth is a modern day Sherlock Holmes and has uncovered an almost irrefutable account of what likely happened on 9/11... but with just a few nagging questions: Perhaps these are addressed in her book, or elsewhere, but here goes:

1. Where are all the passengers? If executed summarily, how? The implication in the interview assumes they all (or at least most of them) are dead. What evidence supports this? Or are we just assuming? Perhaps the next wave of whistleblowers, witnesses, and/or accomplices to the heinous crime implied by their disappearances will come forward to confirm or provide an account. Or perhaps we need to think even more out of the box. Perhaps all these passengers were really taken off-world or were assigned to some slave colony on Mars for all we know.

2. If the planes were an illusion (or digital editing) maybe Rebekah could do the same quality of research on the backgrounds of the documentary crew that captured the only known video footage of the first plane hitting the north tower. Is this video authentic? If so, whatever hit the north tower on 9/11 appears to be a plane in that video, which means a) the video was either tampered with digitally (thus the documentary crew is involved or under coercion) or b) the orchestrators employed some kind of holographic technology, a la project Blue Beam. If Rebekah Roth's account is solid, and it looks to be, my guess would be whatever it is we see on the underbelly of the object hitting the north tower might be some type of holographic emitter.

3. And finally, if the intent was to take out building 7 all along, and if no planes were used, why pull the building with no corresponding false flag narrative? Why not just fly a fictional plane/missile into building 7 to begin with? If there were really planes used, this is easily explained -- perhaps something really did go wrong with the plane that hit the ground in Pennsylvania and perhaps this plane was really intended to hit Building 7. When no plane hit, the criminals were forced to improvise and pulled it anyway... But if there were no actual planes used (which I think Rebekah's research is implying) this explanation doesn't fly. If the planes were merely a pretext to sell the narrative, why not simply shoot a missile into Building 7 under the same pretext? For such an exquisitely executed crime, and excluding for all the minor errors which are understandable given the scope of the operation, why deliberately create such a HUGE hole? It's almost too sloppy.

It's been hinted at--and this is purely speculation--but it looks to me more and more like the "head" of this octopus is some form of off-world intelligence or AI. Perhaps we are already well into the era of transhumanism; perhaps the consciousness of the criminal cabal that pulled this off have already merged with machines...
    Last edited by T Smith; 13th September 2015 at 03:21.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (13th September 2015), awakeningmom (13th September 2015), Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), onawah (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (13th September 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th September 2015), sandy (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (13th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    Wow, what a ride, or better flight!

One thing worries me, Israel. To me it seems the 'regular jews' are f...ked up again.
    This story on it's own could lead to much anti-Semitism. Why and how got the US involved? I am not unfamiliar with the works of Joseph Farrell about the Nazi's who seems to have a big finger in the US. I don't think the US is held hostage by Israel. Nazi's are extremely smart.
    Ever heard of a fearytale with a wolf in a sheepskin?
    How better to humiliate the jews by blaming them for the missery on this planet?

Hee, did I heard that not before, some 75 years ago? By some guy with a weird little mustage?

Doing it by the wolf pretending to be a sheep and do as the sheep your dirty works.

The real sheeps will be blamed and executed.
    The fight will continue by the same tric over and over again for the survival of what?

Just some thoughts by trying to connect 2 neurons, or dots.
    If you seriously believe that, I suggest you watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR87VIaL0sw

It is a breakdown of how 911 was done, how bogus the official story is and why, and who made it happen.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015), silverfish (16th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

moekatz: good comment, what to do? IMO we develop and build consensus that continues to expose and educate with goal of prosecution and resurrecting bill of rights and constitution. Develop a possible third party to address this and like chess they (Neo- cons,Archons,Corrupt Psychopaths) make a move we openly keep exposing and counter. Develop plans and system to counter every action. Bring suit enlist lawyers i.e. Daniel Sheehan, keep giving their evil stench light but with viable counter to awaken, enlist, engage the many against the evil few. A way of solid action that in every instance gets brighter and brighter LIKE BUILDING A BRAND. A brand that gets critical mass our numerous legions will be ever vigilant to counter with and keep exposing. These are large systems and hierarchies employing Neo-con, Corporate Fascism, so we keep building our brand and say rotate leaders annually like say ancient Greeks. One year one term move on. Start enlisting support of all to play a role and participate. Maybe this is a new thread... NEW LIFE

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,231 times in 1,379 posts

Rebekah mentioned Israel's Samson Option:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Anyone know a hairdresser called Delilah?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), happyuk (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), NeedleThreader (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), sandy (13th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

A "little bird" told me to read this ASAP:

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), Gardener (13th September 2015), joeecho (13th September 2015), Octavusprime (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Star Tsar (13th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

T.Smith- answers IMO: yes they are employing AI and working the trans humanist crap out of it. The group has been keen on mind control and developing humans and soldiers, slaves consistently MK ULTRA, era's of developing weapons and are 50 years+ ahead of what the sleep educed masses. We need protocols to address,keep exposing , enlighten ,and empower those awake and aware and keep working towards critical mass on our LIGHT and awareness.
    Details-details yes they fubar'd the Pentagon and #7. There's our break- I think it was a major f-up in their plans which shows no planes (NO BOX CUTTER CREW) and they were exposed by possible Whitehats that caused missiles to go down in Shanksville which was supposed to be going to #7. Do you recall Secretary of Transportation( I don't recall his name Menetta?) he was in the bunker with Vader (Chainey) and he swore under oath that Vader (Dick Chainey) kept getting a report of in coming of object (missile) from a soldier that kept asking Vader (Chainey) if order still stands and Vader (Chainey) yells at him something to the effect "Did you hear me say that it doesn't?! Yes it still stands!" Meaning the order to stand down and let their exercise war game keep going. Good Morning America this is your break they dropped the ball and exposed their plans let's exploit that and get it out there ....

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Shannon (13th September 2015), T Smith (14th September 2015), vmk22 (13th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast