+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's interview with REBEKAH ROTH, 11 September, 2015

This interview blew my mind. Thank you so much Bill. I will definitely share this video with friends. I think it's better than an introduction on the subject. It feel like it widen my perspective. Everything was so evident when she spoke. Really resonated with me and can't wait to hear more of her work.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), joeecho (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Thank you so much, a wonderful interview! I've subscribed to the channel (didn't know it existed!)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Yes great content in that interview. Thanks for that!
    But there is something troubling about this release, which is why I'm breaking silence, just to mention it.

I'll go 'Meta' and not discuss the actual information, but rather the interview itself, as a 'Release'.
    This meta level is of interest, especially now that it's on youtube, "out there in the world" as it were.
    Because of the quality of the information, and abundance of it, it has the potential to be of great importance and impact.
    Whenever that is the case, scrutiny will increase, debunking-campaigns unleashed.
    Is this Release strong enough to wheather those storms, or will it be blown away by them?
    You have to ask yourself these questions, right?

In that light, I think it's just Crazy that no one has mentioned anything about the heavy-heavy editting done on this audio.
    You can hear a little hiss for many cuts that have been made, especially when Bill speaks. Once you hear them, you'll be amazed at how many there are. (oops)
    Throughout Rebekkah's audio as well, there are obvious cuts. This goes to the point where all fluidity is lost and the meaning gets harder to grasp.
    (I've been working on a way to automate this type of cutting, which is probably why the cuts just jump out at me, cause a small inner-twitch.)

It's a practical necessity to cut, I realize. If it hadn't been, this conversation would have been too long to release in 1 part.
    The original might be 4 hours long. I could not have listened to that. Bill's 'careful word-selection' would have driven me insane, I'm sure.
    So I have no problem with editting, and am in fact grateful for it, but only long as it's being acknowledged. And it hasn't been in this case.
    Bill has only hinted at it with his interesting 'audio-quality' remarks.

There have been comments on this thread, about the fluidity of the interview and her quality of speech and so on.
    In my mind, these should all have prompted Bill to admit to doing some cutting. I guess they didn't.
    (even though this may have been the poster's subtle intention?)

How is it that in the pages of this thread, none of you has mentioned anything about this?
    Did nobody notice? Are you all just being polite? Don't want to hurt Bill's feelings by mentioning the 'butcher-job' he did? Afraid to get kicked of the forum if you do?
    "You're all so gullible, even the sceptics." "Lovefest-PA"
    Or does everybody know that editting is being done, so that it requires no acknowledgement? In that case, I've missed it...

I think this editting-business can have serious repercussions.
    Because of it, people can say that the information was 'manipulated'; that it makes the Release 'misleading', that it is therefore disinfo, etc.
    And they'd have a point. Edits make it easy to marginalize the significance of this information, to debunk it in the public's view.

You know a small [cut] can significantly alter the meaning of any information:
    "I was [never] contacted by aliens".

I think Bill might have to also release the original audio, just to satisfy these debunkers, is what I'm saying.
    There is probably going to be some embarrassment on a few levels... But it's gotta be done.
    He might be eating his hat right now, reading this. Bon appetit ;-)

Obviously what applies to this Release, can be applied to information-releases in general. How to authenticate them and so on.
    Bill is not the only one editting his audio and can you trust all those other radio hosts as implicitly as you trust Bill?
    Can you really trust Bill as implicitly as you do?
    I ask, because I think there's a little too much subjectivity going on here.
    Respect for Bill, and gratitude, but he should not be the Idol he is to some of you out here.
    I too want him to be great, so I like looking at him very critically, which is why I don't say much around here. Usually no need to rock the boat. ;-)

If you need to defer to Bill for authentication of a source, then what happens if Bill becomes the victim of a smear-campaign?
    They might not have all their facts straight, but they sure make some strong points that require you to revisit your entire paradigm. (Flat-Earth-Theory effect.)
    And you're going to be so angry with him, because he dissappointed you. Well, not his fault. Your expectations are to blame.
    Ironically, the people saying they trust Bill, might at the same time preach about not-giving-your-power-away. Sigh.

Also of interest is Kerry's latest release with TheRuiner. It was similar, in that, it could have been great, but it has some problems.
    Two questionable releases from the former-Camelot? One had too little info, the other too much.

Maybe I'm wrong. "Just hearing things". Maybe there was no editting done at all.
    In that case, I'll eat My hat and apologize for bringing it up.
    Or is it a Mountain of a Molehill?

To recap:
    Why would you not just mention the editting and acknowledge it?
    And why has no one here on PA picked up on this editting or remarked on it?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Betty (15th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), take (17th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 22nd October 2015 at 01:51.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Hazelfern (15th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015), Zionbrion (14th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

@Elixer post #63. It’s good to hear that someone who in five years of membership here has never once pressed the thank you button is ‘grateful’ to Bill for his Rebekah Roth interview. However, your fear that something Ms Roth actually said may have been distorted in the normal cutting/cleaning up process will be totally unfounded if the lady has no objections as to his presentation of the interview. There is no reason why Bill should want to have distorted the words of someone who (speaking as someone who has listened to several of her other interviews and read her first book) very much sees eye to eye with Bill and many others on this forum. There is nothing in those interviews and that book – over which Bill obviously had no control – to invalidate anything said here.

If you are insinuating anything, maybe you should be a little more specific. Tell us what you heard that doesn’t sound right. Until then, I shall prefer to think that your putative “smear campaign” starts and finishes with your own post. For example, Bill says below, i.e. before the cutting was finished, that he did a “two-hour interview”; meaning that only a very few minutes were cut. Your suggestion that it may have been a mangled 4-hour interview was contradicted before you even made it.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (btw, I did a two hour interview with Rebekah Roth yesterday. Her view on #4 is the same as mine. I should release it this weekend... it may be a good one.)
    Oh, I was forgetting: the thrust of your post is trusting Bill in the first place. See this post
    Last edited by araucaria; 14th September 2015 at 11:19.

10. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Abhaya (16th September 2015), alh02 (14th September 2015), animovado (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), Gardener (14th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), moekatz (14th September 2015), Muzz (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015), Zionbrion (14th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Elixer, I listened to the entire interview yesterday which I thought was exemplary in how it was conducted and in the quality of the information divulged. I had another (very cursory) listen just now to random parts of the recording after reading your post about heavy editing and as an experienced sound recordist and editor, although the pops and drop outs I heard could be caused by bad editing, they are very reminiscent to me of hardware and bit rate issues which is why they are heard predominantly on Bill's sound (i.e his set up is different to Rebekah's). Anyway, Bill will clear this up I'm sure, and as she is repeating information that she is, and has, put on the record elsewhere, your accusations of heavy editing, whether true or false, shouldn't detract from the veracity of the information conveyed. That's my two penneth anyway! Cheers! Vern.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Humanbean For This Post:

alh02 (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:54.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Antagenet (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    You can hear a little hiss for many cuts that have been made, especially when Bill speaks. Once you hear them, you'll be amazed at how many there are. (oops)
    Throughout Rebekkah's audio as well, there are obvious cuts. This goes to the point where all fluidity is lost and the meaning gets harder to grasp.
    (I've been working on a way to automate this type of cutting, which is probably why the cuts just jump out at me, cause a small inner-twitch.)

It's a practical necessity to cut, I realize. If it hadn't been, this conversation would have been too long to release in 1 part.
    The original might be 4 hours long. I could not have listened to that. Bill's 'careful word-selection' would have driven me insane, I'm sure.
    So I have no problem with editting, and am in fact grateful for it, but only long as it's being acknowledged. And it hasn't been in this case.
    Bill has only hinted at it with his interesting 'audio-quality' remarks.
    Many thanks for your remarks. I usually don't talk about the technicalities of what I do (or try to do! ) — but that's ONLY because it's not the point, and discussions like this can be off-topic and distract from the substance of the important message, whatever it is. But I'm always happy personally to talk technical stuff to anyone, because this is how I learn.

I always edit audio to optimize it. To do that, I use Amadeus Pro, which I find is excellent. I can easily take out pauses and hesitations, adjust volume from moment to moment, filter out noise, cut and paste little clips, and lots else. I simply like to release something that's as pleasing to listen to (or look at, when I'm editing video) as possible, I enjoy it, unless the problems are too much of a hassle, and I'm reasonably good at what I've learned to do over the years.

What I'm really doing is compensating for often sometimes non-optimum recording equipment, background noise, etc etc. I'm sure George Noory and Jeff Rense don't have their dogs in the room, for instance, during their nightly radio shows.

What I did in this interview, though it was unplanned, (and this is what you may have picked up) is splice Rebekah's channel (recorded at her end with PrettyMay software, using clearly an excellent headset) with mine, recorded with a Zoom H2 voice recorder and no headset. I put the pieces together manually, which took a while. First me, then her, then me, then her, etc, etc, for two hours. That took many hours.

I had to do that because her PrettyMay didn't capture me very well, though her own voice was perfect, and at my end I used both Audio Hijack Pro (which created an unexplained echo on Rebekah) AND Skype Call Recorder, which failed to work at all for reasons I've e-mailed their tech people about (the two audio captures running at once may have interfered with one another). My Zoom recorder quality wasn't very good either, but that's because it was kind of muffled... I had a windbreak over it, one of those foam rubber covers, which I should have removed (my silly mistake). So then I had to try to optimize THAT, with a filter.

The original interview was only about 15 mins longer than what was released. I only edited those extra bits out because some of the very fine details of the company relationships would (in my judgment) have been confusing, and best belonged in the appendices of a book (e.g.) than in a bigger-picture-focus audio interview intended for a mixed audience. For instance, at the very end Rebekah looped back to talk more about the Israeli Art students and the connection with Mossad, when she'd already said quite a lot about that, we were just about to end the conversation. That would have put a kink in the whole natural flow of the conversation, and what she was adding didn't really belong anywhere else, either.

(Etc, etc, etc. You get the idea.)

And the 'pops' that appeared in my own recording... I do NOT know how they got in there. They weren't editing breaks: they may possibly have been caused by the filter I used on my voice only. I was aware of them, but I'd have had to have taken them all out manually.

In the end I made a judgment call and didn't take the extra hour or two to do that... I figured it wasn't sufficiently important, and just made a note to most definitely get it all right next time. I assume you were listening to the published interview with a good set of headphones (which I do not have).

One of the hassles about living in Ecuador (which in many ways is a very beautiful place to be) — several thousand feet up, on a farm, in the Andes! — is that one can't easily nip around to the local professional audio supplies store and pick up a piece of equipment for a few dollars. I have a friend visiting here from the US next week, and I've bought a couple of good microphones and an audio mixer for me to use next time.

I have interviews coming up with Shane/The Ruiner, and also with Jay Weidner, so I want those to be good... better than this one. Basically, Rebekah's voice sounded great, but mine was a little disappointing to me, even after all the cleaning up I tried to do. I'll get the extra bits and pieces at the weekend, so I'm looking forward to that.

In summary: I do apologize if you were distracted by the audio editing. It's ironic, because of course I'd wanted people NOT to be distracted by anything at all, hence all the work I did. Rest assured that you didn't miss very much at all from the raw audio original — and that nothing nefarious, or even remotely hidden, was taking place.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th September 2015 at 13:23.

16. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (16th September 2015), alexius (14th September 2015), alh02 (14th September 2015), animovado (14th September 2015), araucaria (14th September 2015), Becky (14th September 2015), Betty (15th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), Citizen No2 (14th September 2015), Curt (14th September 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), Elixer (15th September 2015), Gardener (14th September 2015), giovonni (14th September 2015), hohoemi (16th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), moekatz (14th September 2015), Muzz (14th September 2015), Neal (14th September 2015), onawah (15th September 2015), Professor (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Raven (15th September 2015), Redstar Kachina (14th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), selinam (10th May 2018), Sierra (14th September 2015), silverfish (16th September 2015), Sir Eltor (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Star Tsar (14th September 2015), Swanette (15th September 2015), take (17th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), TODD & NORA (14th September 2015), Valley (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've followed Ms. Roth's interviews on numerous other shows since March 2015. I do this to double check if the same info is being referred to and if the interview mirrors others she gives to a varied number of interviewers. I first heard her on C2C.
    Her books are out and you may buy them to again compare Bill's interview with her written words. As far as implying that Bill might have edited his interview to hide? or to change? Roth's info seems pretty silly to me given all the other confirmations already on the web. Bill is unique as an interviewer because he does not chatter over his subject. He lets the person expound and unravel their own mystery leaving his narrative voice on the sidelines. I like that very much. Thanks to Ms.Roth for agreeing to speak to us and thank you Bill for spending so many waking hours for our edification.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Muzz (14th September 2015), onawah (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Elixir, firstly, thank you for your fair and balanced approach. it was wonderful.

and your objectivity, of course. what a shining, beautiful beacon of integrity that was.

oops, sorry! too polite? forgive me, i act that way occasionally when i fear i may be kicked off the forum.

yes, i s'pose Bill's editing isn't perfect (oh christ, SORRY Bill! have i hurt your feelings??? and sorry to you too Elixir, for being too polite to Bill there. and sorry again, for being too polite to you there...and so forth)

you're right! one word can severely alter a sentence ( transparent trolls {never} "thank" members). we need to keep an eye on this type of stuff...

now, what would i do if someone launched a thinly veiled smear campaign against Bill that was masquerading as an honest, objective inquiry??? sheesh, not sure. i spose i'd be forced to burn my BRyan altar and allow my life size Bill butter sculpture to melt down to nothing but liquid and lard. and then i guess id just shrug my shoulders and shuffle off to find the next guy to give away all my power to. what else could i do, really? because we all know you cant trust someone without giving away all your power to them...bloody impossible!

it's critical that we have critical thinkers like you around Elixir, so keep up the good work. im so inspired by you that im going to pm Bill right this second and demand he release the original audio, all his emails, his voicemail, his dental records, his medical records, his social security number...and anything else that may have allowed him to hide his deception, including his favorite color and preference for female hair color. as you know, you can never be too certain...

p.s. you ever hear the one about the meta jew, meta pole, and the meta black guy? nevermind, ill pm it to you...

p.s.s. would you kindly thank this post? it would be an honor to be your first
    Last edited by Mike; 14th September 2015 at 19:31. Reason: Spelled 'altar' wrong. Not sure why, but this really embarrasses me

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Becky (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), Elixer (15th September 2015), johnh (15th September 2015), Matthew (14th September 2015), Muzz (14th September 2015), onawah (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member LittleTree's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill...Thank You, I Appreciate ALL of YOU!

I completed the interview this morning. Not only was it perfect with information, the delivery was eloquent and both of you have speaking voices that are very easy to process all being said, especially for the level of content discussed....just perfect, Thank You!

It led me to my family and the barrier we have over all of this. I want to share how I chose to handle it. To preface, I live with 2 who, for sake of set up, are inclined to spend copious amounts of time involved in science, history, war and ammunition, then technology...I want to share because I know I am not alone with this issue. Thank You again!

email to my little family unit:
    My Boys, I love you both insanely. With all due love and respect, I refuse to speak directly w either of you
    until you each listen and have discussion about what you hear in this 2hr recording.

You must also acknowledge and comprehend this term:

Cognitive Dissonance: In psychology, is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual
    who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

Here is the link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgJ1h-gbo8#t=153

This Sovereign Woman was just a "Flight Attendant" for 30 yrs. I'm just a woman, a mom. We both pose the same questions "where is everybody? where is our Police, where is our Government?" Are we Biological Zombies? She has a website, all she has done is transcript-ed from legal documents that you would approve of...listen for yourself.

The difference between her and I are many and few. She stumbled upon something when beginning to attempt to write a novel and curiously began to follow connections. As did I stumble upon something so disheartening that I desired to understand. She too got physically ill - for the truth will make you sick...
    or, you're a zombie or you're invested in the machine.

I love ya, I'm happy, I'm thrilled to be with you guys, nothing else changes. I will communicate clearly and concisely via every other method - just not directly anymore with you two- until you at least take 3 hours of your time to listen and discuss it w each other.....and hopefully invite me fully back in your lives at some point...hey, at least I can't speak till it's done! One big diff w our quest is mine has been spiritual and heart centered that led to political.

If you can not offer me the respect of passing a mere simple "Zombie Test", then you both can sit here and have at it...I have followed many a human to the gates of hell and ALWAYS refused to go in...
    YOU TWO are indeed asking me to go in with you and I have to tell you, I will not go - not even for you two.

You are both my home, my heart, you expect my love and my care and my time and energy -
    as I expect and so very much need too from both of you and desire and love and respect and cherish.....
    I have lost my denial about life, my veil has been lifted and I was forced to see the truth. I have, at the very least 'banged on the damn door for you two, if you recall, you two literally had to come to my aid and nurse me for the last major aha ****ing moment, this stuff will seriously mess with how you view life!

I miss being fun and light hearten, I have been forced to pretend to be real w you two, pretend everything is status quo, when it is not. I loathe pretending. At least if you watch the video and you still choose to sleep, then okay, for we must each respect each other enough to live our very own personal brand of truth.
    My truth, you are blindly jaywalking on the Autobahn.... and I as a human, as your mom and sister, as a fellow person on this Autobahn traveling with you, I have to at least be allowed to tell you "cars are coming!
    It's time to take a looksee." Once you look, then okay. From there, I can find a way to lighten up again, find my honest humor once again...I miss it! At the very least, I will have a way of finding my peace with each of you and will leave it be if you choose to sleep. No more "harassment with my bs" about it. I will shut-up for you two.

Try to understand- that to me, both of your behavior is like two little kids w a mommy at some ER somewhere, asking mommy to smile, play, take care of us- wheeeeeeee, when her mind and very soul is and has been freaking the hell out from the moment they followed her husband-their father into the ER, bloodied and fighting for his life!

You both shut me down, you think I'm just whacked... "So, Boys...Ole Mom here is busy figuring out how to move forward in light of all these new circumstances, please sit down, shut up and watch this video for awhile!"

At this point, I am not afraid of our future. I am not afraid of my personal decisions and conclusions as to how I want to handle possible future scenarios. My current focus is on what to do as a free society, I know my decisions if it were to come down to slavery. I will not need the time to process these very important decisions if faced with any of them..because, I am busy learning, preparing, dealing, processing NOW...I am busy waking the hell up! I swear to know for my fact and truth, that there is no adult alive, really even beginning to open their eyes and see what is going on, that has not personally, emotionally, mentally experienced, suffered the feelings of a huge loss. To accept such horrifying things about our very existence brings the shattering of all that you thought we were as a country, as a society, as a people. It is a painful process that can make one physically ill! This concerns the validity and safety of our home and lives....our bigger ****ing home even more so than the mere reflection of dilapidation in our very own home here!

mirthbeam.com

22. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), awakeningmom (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Bluegreen (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), camper (20th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), Gardener (14th September 2015), Hazelfern (14th September 2015), hohoemi (16th September 2015), Jean-Luc (15th September 2015), johnh (15th September 2015), KiwiElf (14th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), LoneWolf76 (16th September 2015), Marianne (14th September 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), meeradas (15th September 2015), merecat (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), Miller (16th September 2015), Muzz (14th September 2015), Neal (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Raven (15th September 2015), Richard S. (15th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Star Tsar (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), TODD & NORA (14th September 2015), transiten (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (14th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Eight minutes after it was posted, I'm bumping the post above, from new member Tshuttleworth, already.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Becky (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), KiwiElf (14th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), Marianne (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), Miller (16th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Sierra (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

My sincerest apologies. I will figure out my inappropriate actions and do my best to rectify.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

I'm with Mike - BR, thanks for your sharing your technical production of interviews but please don't waste too much time explaining we get it . Let's spend our cycles getting the truth out there , Edit Elixer .

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Tshuttleworth (here)
    My sincerest apologies. I will figure out my inappropriate actions and do my best to rectify.
    Nothing to rectify

"Bumping" means some one thinks a post is SO good, they are writing a post only to draw attention to the "bumped" post. In other words, we think your post is AWESOME.

Good good luck with your sons.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), KiwiElf (14th September 2015), Limor Wolf (14th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), Marianne (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015), transiten (14th September 2015)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Thank You Sierra! I am wading through my learning curve here...my apologies! I am delighted that it was well received!

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Becky (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), Elainie (14th September 2015), KiwiElf (14th September 2015), Marianne (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shannon (14th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Tshuttleworth (here)
    snip...
    My Boys, I love you both insanely.
    RunningDeer ♡

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

4evrneo (17th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Billy (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), KiwiElf (14th September 2015), LittleTree (14th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), Mike (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Samson (15th September 2015), selinam (11th May 2018), Shannon (14th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2015)

35. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I just got back from a family reunion, filled with love, camaraderie and humanity, and I must confess, I have not listened to the interview. I by no means wish to hijack this thread or to take away from the importance of this information.

But, as we focus on the who, what, where, why and how, let us not be distracted by it. Just like in the JFK investigation, we all spent decades debating if the shots came from the grassy knoll or from the occupants in the very car the president was riding in.

In the case of 9-11, were scalar weapons used which are not available in the mainstrean? I believe so. Were the planes remotely controlled and flown, whisked away to a location, hidden, and the occupants murdered? Most likely.

What I find most disconcerting nowadays as I look at the state of consciousness, not necessarily my own, but the collective, is the amount of cognitive dissonance, and the ability of the controllers to steer consciousness, create memes, and actually microwave entrain entire populations to believe lies and follow agendas so willingly.

Even though the advent of the internet has done quite a bit to wake people up, and there are more people who are seeing through the lies, there is still an inordinate number of those who tow the party line and wish to remain within the boundaries of the prescribed path of society and the hierarchical control grid of commerce, supporting and defending the system, and looking the other way when uncomfortable truths are being presented to them.

This is the 14th anniversary of 9-11, only one person mentioned it at the reunion. I know that we got together as a family to enjoy each others company, but the conversation never strayed from the casual and mundane to anything of significance which, in my mind, illustrates the level of dissonance. It's rampant in my own family, all of which has a smart phone and has the information at their fingertips.

One thing that did happen which was somewhat eerie, was all our cell phones went off at the same time from an "Amber Alert" (about 50 cell phones). In the northwest of the United States, an Amber Alert is when a child is missing. Listening to the cacophony of cell phones beeping in unison was kinda creepy though. Alerting everyone at the same time to keep an eye out for the missing child, not so much. The ability for technology to do that is what is eerie.

Maybe I should have spoken up at the reunion and took the heat and rejection for ruining the party. Maybe just that one conversation I had with one young man in his 20's who is one of my nieces boyfriends, should give me hope. He was very awake and aware, and quite refreshingly so.

So, is two out of 50 close enough for the 100th monkey to show up?
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2015), awakeningmom (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Calz (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), observer (24th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015)

37. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I just got back from a family reunion, filled with love, camaraderie and humanity, and I must confess, I have not listened to the interview. I by no means wish to hijack this thread or to take away from the importance of this information...

...Maybe I should have spoken up at the reunion and took the heat and rejection for ruining the party. Maybe just that one conversation I had with one young man in his 20's who is one of my nieces boyfriends, should give me hope. He was very awake and aware, and quite refreshingly so.

The short answer is, "Yup". It's exponential in effect. Those early, small steps are the big ones we (the awake) have forgotten.

I've got several more to add. I posted how last Thanksgiving my niece poured herself a tall glass of diet coke. In a private conversation, I managed to get out the studies that link aspartame to weight gain and cancer, before she shush me. (She’d put on a lot of weight.) I noticed that at the dinner table she sipped on ice water. And that tall glass of diet coke was still on the counter when she left with her two kids.

Fast forward to last weekend at a family gathering, my brother called out to assist, while I fished through the ice cooler for something that her kids could drink. He explained that there’s bottle water because they no longer drink soda. My response was a shout out to my slimmed down niece, “Way to go, Mama!”

One last example, I’ve been cherry picking news articles to send to family members. For the brother mentioned above, I slipped in how people googled “aspartame+cancer” and a boat load of articles pop up. I hadn’t seen him for six weeks, so the 15 lbs. he lost was noticeable. His secret? He not only cut out soda but also sugar. Too, I noticed they’ve substituted products with some of the ones I’ve mentioned, such as sea salt rather than Morton’s salt.

I may be pushing it, but this morning I sent him a surprise from Amazon. It's a copy of Michael Talbot’s, “The Holographic Universe“.

Those early, small steps are the big ones we’ve forgotten.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th September 2015 at 23:48.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2015), awakeningmom (14th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), gripreaper (14th September 2015), hohoemi (16th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), onawah (15th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), Shannon (17th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th September 2015)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Dear All,

Thank You for the replies and praise, I'm delighted! I am not so forum savvy as of yet and would like to apologize if I do not navigate w enough agility to acknowledge and Thank each of you individually...I'm learning, my tech skills are not up to speed, nor my grammar and punctuation, the latter- not so concerned about!

To clarify a little more...I was writing the email posted here this morning- before my son woke up.
    I wanted to wait until he had been up and had the chance to start is day before I went all trippy silent on him. When he woke, I asked him to think of anything he wanted to speak w me about and do so soon. I said, "think of it as if it was the last time I got to use my voice to communicate w you for a few weeks."
    A little later, I told him that I was writing an email for both of them and that I wasn't going to speak after I hit send. From my perspective, I don't play games. This is no joke! I have been gently and sometimes not so when I was imbalanced w my own emotions trying to tell them for the last 7 months. They have watched me change. My son has opened up in the most incredible ways this year, be it his age as well as the universal pull to awaken. We have had some very precious talks to the wee hours.
    When I started to listen to the interview w Reb myself last night, I went into my brother's room (who is still listening to Glen Beck during his workday), I played two sentences out of Rebekah's mouth and he rolled his eyes. I had honestly just spent the last waking hours, (which were absolutely record breaking for me btw!) since Friday working on his computer and setting up a new website for him. He had reverted back a few settings and had many issues....You guys, chunks of thought are priceless compared to words...kinda like gmo's vs organics! I wish I could lay out the dynamics of my household, impossible as for us all. Suffice it to say, it's forever, even in the wee hours, a house full of stimulating conversation, 3 different personalities and perspectives and a safe environment for spiritual, intellectual and emotional growth. That's only inside tho, externally, we have a hyper-sense of awareness of the current poverty/slave environment of our US economy. I have watched my family slowly move along with my big leaps and bounds in awakening and this was just the next logical step for me...I trust the path to appear and it does, I go with the flow downstream.
    I have a blast with all of this madness in my own head, Thankfully, I got it awhile back that I'm not just talking to me when I am alone, I have felt for quite awhile there were other dimensions involved.

This is great practice for me. I practice patience and I have earned them by dealing w my **** continually...I "gots lots" of that pseudo spiritual training down pat! LOA, Let go, Let God, Haribol... don't know where all my training leads, but hey 'bring it, I'll talk to ya! But I'm a baby to it all too. I told my bro the other day...if we are free in three years, I can not wait to see who I am and what I get to be doing!

Bill has suggested posting this elsewhere on the Forum, I intend to do so. I'm a bit of a distracted, piscean multi-tasker in need of a technical learning curve in forum speak and do, so it may take me a little time to get there.
    Thank You once again everyone!

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LittleTree For This Post:

araucaria (15th September 2015), Bill Ryan (14th September 2015), Gardener (15th September 2015), Matt P (14th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th September 2015), RunningDeer (14th September 2015), Shannon (17th September 2015), Sierra (15th September 2015), Snoweagle (14th September 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast