+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default The Game: The Computation Matrix

When our spirit essence enters the Game (which I call the computation Matrix) it enters the Game at a quantum level. Upon entering the Game our spirit essence is assigned what is termed a ‘soul’ or ‘sol’. The soul is a memory complex programme – a recording or ‘hard disc drive’ – where experiences, memories, and functions are stored. However, it should be noted that as the soul is a programme, such could also be reprogrammed or hacked into, with false memories downloaded and genuine memories overlaid with screen imagery. This is a salient aspect to be considered.

In the computation Matrix we begin our journey of the Game concurrently at the least dense and most dense level of densities within the initially formatted construct of the Game. Of course, by ‘our being’ in the Game, and via our manifestational powers of creation via thought and Source energy of our being, the Game continually shifts layers, dimensions, and densities within its initial sub-logos construct to manifest vibrationally that of the Creator beings’ individuated and collective consciousnesses who play the Game. In a very literal or linear sense, we ascend and descend the layered planes of the Game concurrently. This is all part of the contra-programming of the computation Matrix, which is an ouroboros programme prism, based on the Mind of ‘The Father’ (the proton) and the Womb of ‘The Mother’ (the electron), with us—the neutron – being the ‘trapped’ offspring between these two combatting energetic polarities. Both desire us to stay in their realms, as well as to escape both.

When we begin acknowledging the Game for what it is, a programme of the Game is activated to lure us into paranoia of our virtual-reality environment, so that we break down mentally and can no longer function within the Game. This, again, is part of the Soul Harvesting process: traumatise the spirit to gain access to the individuated soul. By accessing the individuated soul one gains access to the Group Soul (Social Memory Complex) and the Soul Family (Oversoul Memory Complex) that such individuated souls are connected to via energetic signatures.

To all of you, I ask:

Have you considered that you were once an all-powerful sentient being that became bored with your existence? Have you considered that a Game was created and agreed to by you and others to 'escape' your boring existences of being all-powerful, and to know what it is like to be limited and disconnected from what you truly are? Have you considered that you have become addicted to the Game of duality, materialism, and limitation you continue to power?

I have )

I will leave this open-ended.

But I will add that the Game cannot be 'won', as the Game is contra-prograrmmed. How to 'win' the Game is to acknowledge defeat, or stale-mate, and leave it. The more one fortifies the Game by playing it and attempting to overcome it, the less chances one has to 'win' the Game.

Remove one's attachments to the Game (emotionally, karmically, and otherwise), and one will leave the Game. Leaving the Game is winning the Game.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by terragunn; 22nd September 2015 at 01:04.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Awakening2014 (4th February 2016), awakeningmom (26th September 2015), Bill Ryan (24th September 2015), Black Panther (6th March 2016), butcherman (11th December 2015), CaptnNemo (26th September 2015), Cara (25th November 2015), Chester (1st February 2016), D-Wave (26th February 2017), dan33 (14th January 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), earthdreamer (11th February 2016), Elainie (25th September 2015), eris23 (6th January 2016), gaiagirl (13th December 2015), Gardener (5th October 2015), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Icare (15th December 2017), Journeyman (14th January 2022), Katyani (21st September 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), mab777 (1st October 2015), Magnus (27th September 2015), Morbid (8th March 2016), naste.de.lumina (25th September 2015), Noelle (21st February 2017), onawah (25th September 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), ponda (15th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), Rusalka (19th December 2015), Scottoz (24th November 2015), skyflower (6th February 2016), triquetra (10th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

Bumping (i.e. drawing attention to) this interesting topic. It correlates in some ways with what I was talking about in my 2009 interview here — which was quite a good one:

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (25th September 2015), Chester (1st February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Gardener (5th October 2015), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Katyani (8th October 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th September 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2016), LittleTree (27th September 2015), Love (25th September 2015), Magnus (28th September 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Noelle (21st February 2017), Pam (13th December 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), Savannah (3rd January 2016), triquetra (10th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Have you considered that you were once an all-powerful sentient being that became bored with your existence? Have you considered that a Game was created and agreed to by you and others to 'escape' your boring existences of being all-powerful, and to know what it is like to be limited and disconnected from what you truly are? Have you considered that you have become addicted to the Game of duality, materialism, and limitation you continue to power?

Thoughts?
    Yes I have on many levels .... this post below being but the last typed thought

Quote Woke up with a thought!

Lets have a definition of GOD:

a very bored unlimited in any form or way, concept of total awareness which would rather not!

no .... just ....... rather not

Consider it, there is NOTHING which you, as GOD, do not know (past, present or future) or which you cannot create/uncreate as a 'whim' of yours!

How sad it must be to have no limitation.
    I know it sounds 'strange' but really NO limitation .... responsibility for ALL that you create, which IS ALL THINGS EVER!
    Even when you give total freewill to your creation ....... your still blamed for all and any choices they make AND you knew that they would make those choices when you created them!!!!

Then you have the constant "why did he allow this" and the classic "Oh God help me"
    You give them the ability to create anything they want and they create/allow slavery for themselves? Then blame you! And you KNEW this would happen as well!
    Talk about take the 'fun' out of it!

Who would want to be GOD?
    Personally I'm not surprised that such an awareness decided to become limited, forgetting all that it knew, installing barriers to its true self.
    Wouldn't you?

You even get forums where your creations discuss whether or not you could exist!
    Bloody cheek.

I would say that for GOD limitation must be like a vacation .... a nice chilled swim within the lake of time, a bit of 'not being the responsible one', leave it to the kids sort of weekend off!
    You can always clean it up once you get back home ....... no harm really done because, well you knew what you would do before you did it .... sh*t I'm going back on limitation vacation.......
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...635#post995635

And this was not the only time I considered this path!

But I also had to consider the opposing path .... you know ....... the one where you are defining for me an option and you are not the first!

Lets take this statement:
    Quote But I will add that the Game cannot be 'won', as the Game is contra-prograrmmed. How to 'win' the Game is to acknowledge defeat, or stale-mate, and leave it. The more one fortifies the Game by playing it and attempting to overcome it, the less chances one has to 'win' the Game.
    and leave it .... what a limited way for action to become!
    I can leave here as and when I will it but I will it not on behest of another.

This place is not of my liking and so I will it to become better. Yes this will be my concept of "better" and is it not strange that as I will so instances of 'others' wishing me to accept their conditions, read contracts, become more surfaced?

You can call it a 'game' ....... some would call it a 'war'

None can prevail by walking away.
    The very much used statement: Do No Harm
    Should actually be: Allow No Harm

One is passive and the other active?

Edit to add that unless you consider that you are the ONLY being here, in this place, you may NOT consider this to be a GAME .... as the harm here is not funny
    Really go and experience starvation, vivisection OR any number of horrific paths in this "game"
    Its not a game.
    Last edited by lake; 25th September 2015 at 18:57.
    Normal..!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

awakeningmom (26th September 2015), Cara (25th November 2015), Carpathian (18th February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Gardener (5th October 2015), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Have you ever loved some thing so very much that no matter what you cannot let it go?

We created beings that became aware of us. They can not manifest a living landscape so they cling to us in order to have a continued being.
    If we leave then their 'world' no longer is cohesive enough to support them as it is our perception of a reality which gives 'life' to them which allows their interaction.
    Their fear is our fault and this existence.
    In many plains we create and by this we create 'forms' which would have never become, but imbued with a 'life' they then struggle to hold to their parent.

frankensteins monster comes to mind.

Im not saying they are blameless but how to exist within nothing may be an issue for some. For us it would hold no essence of fear unless we 'forgot'?

We made our bed, we created our fear. Now we have to find a 'home' for our nightmares!

Just a thought
    Normal..!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Cara (25th November 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), Rusalka (19th December 2015), terragunn (4th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

My firm belief is that choice was not an option for me in regard to entering this physical experience. Some hard found pre-birth memories of mine, even confirms this.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

drneglector (2nd February 2016), Eco (6th February 2016), Elainie (26th September 2015), Gardener (5th October 2015), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    My firm belief is that choice was not an option for me in regard to entering this physical experience. Some hard found pre-birth memories of mine, even confirms this.
    @Magnus: I am interested in your 'pre-birth memories' and the experience in relation to what you refer to as 'hard found'. Will you please share?
    Last edited by terragunn; 26th September 2015 at 05:58.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Excellent! I would watch the film eXistenZ. It explains a lot. Free online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZJkjG5elY

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Cara (25th November 2015), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), ponda (15th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), terragunn (11th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

@Magnus: I am interested in your 'pre-birth memories' and the experience in relation to what you refer to as 'hard found'. Will you please share?
    I remember, once writing a very detailed post about this, here on Avalon, but now, for some reason, I just can't find that old post for you, it's like it never existed.

I'll do my best to try reconstruct that what is not easily put into words, here we go:

During this physical lifetime I have instinctively / subconsciously known that I carried this memory (I'm now able to recognize what that specific, gnawing feeling, ever was...), although I was never consciously aware of the memory or the content of the memory, until some years ago, when my pre-birth memory, within a short period of time, successively became distinctively present and clear to me, yet rooted at such a deep and distant spiritual level that its vividness varies relatively to my current day to day vitality curve. When the content of the memory became accessible to me, it was like a very familiar replay of expired, non-physical, events. Why this memory, rather suddenly became accessible to me in the time and way that it did, I can only guess at. This section explained why I considered my pre-birth memory to be "hard found".

In a different mood on another day, maybe I'll be able to add details and nuances to this, official but very private revelation.

The content of my pre-birth memory is not wide ranging, but probably contains only the most intense highlights of the trauma experienced when I, as the then non-physical individual, was handled and forced against my will, into this physical experience.

• I remember being in a physical or at least semi-physical environment.

• I remember the interior of this place, being all in white color and having perfectly smooth and rounded features applied to absolutely everything.

• I remember some sort of white mist enclosing the setting.

• I remember being forcefully handled against my will by another non-physical, non-sentient entity, totally superior in strength.

• I remember my captor / handler emanating malevolent, cold and dark energy.

• I remember having some sort of visual impression of my non-physical handler, but I'm not exactly sure how to relate to that part.

• I remember that I was not alone, there were at least several others like me, being handled or awaiting being handled.

• I remember being "picked and grabbed" (the best way i can describe it), against my will, I was pleading for grace, wrestling, struggling, screaming, fighting, to no avail. Nothing I did had any effect in stopping the course of action.

• I remember initially being vaguely aware of the purpose for me being there, but that vague awareness changed into the obvious, shockingly fast.

I was forcefully handled against my will, by some sort of non-physical captor, in a possibly semi-physical environment of which I know nothing about or even its location, I was not alone, the handler was not a sentient entity, the environment was all white, smooth and rounded in its features, a white mist was everywere, free will was ignored like it didn't exist, I had enhanced field of view, initially I was vaguely aware that my utopian style non-physical existence was threatened and about to get forcefully transformed into a physical experience, my non-physical existence was undoubtedly, uptil then, of utmost contentment. I experienced unlimited horror and despair before and during the transforming process of entering the physical experience, that same horror and despair, to this day, still lurks within me some 39 earth years into my physical experience.

I remember being handled and forced into the physical, but I cannot exactly describe the process of the transformation, other than using the metaphor of being picked, grabbed, dragged, pushed and finally thrown (literally) into something that reminds me of the horror and pain it would imply for a human being to be thrown alive into an industrial meat-grinder. The "meat-grinder" in my transformation was as far as i can understand, just as semi-physical as the environment, possibly even non-physical, I can't tell the difference, but I can tell that it was part of bringing me into the physical.

A while back, I happened to listen to Karla Turner on Youtube, she said something that made me jump. Listen for yourself:

The late Dr Karla Turner - "Soul Recycling Center" @ 39:52

I have no clue if this has any bearing on my story, but the correlation IS interesting and could have the potential of being another angle on my pre-birth experience.

Also, another VERY interesting synchronistic find:

Quote Reference

"Although there was one experience when I tried to head in to space in the etheric zone. I was able to remain in that zone and ended up in a chalky white structure that was used somewhat like a hospital -- obviously not for physical bodies though. There were a number of people hanging in the corrider's there that I could tell were sleeping and dreaming -- they were talking with others -- but none were aware of where they were or what they were doing. I recognized a friend from physical there and tried to talk to her. She got partially lucid only for a moment, and then just as quickly faded back in to her own little world. This place had other beings that 'worked' there and they explained that it was a temporary place for people to come to heal. That was the only space experience I had with other beings."

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), ponda (15th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), realitycorrodes (8th March 2016), seah (18th November 2015), sms (4th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating story Magnus. It sounds like you were in the soul recycling center.

Here is the video, cued at 39:42

https://youtu.be/8Uo-V0tOM3A?t=2382

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Magnus (28th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

As the veil slips, I become more and more sure this is a hologram. Is the generator from the Moon/Saturn becoming weaker? I hope so.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Gardener (5th October 2015), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

@Magnus: I have done a considerable amount of investigative study and research into ‘alien’ abductions and ‘MILABs’, as well as N.D.E.s and hypnotic regressions pertaining to experiences between incarnations, and the experience you recall I intuit to be more along the lines of a ‘conscious abduction’ (abduction of one’s consciousness – which, I, too, have experienced) rather than an experience of the incarnational recycling process in the astral ‘holding’ plane.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Magnus (30th September 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), Pilgrim (30th September 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@Magnus: I have done a considerable amount of investigative study and research into ‘alien’ abductions and ‘MILABs’, as well as N.D.E.s and hypnotic regressions pertaining to experiences between incarnations, and the experience you recall I intuit to be more along the lines of a ‘conscious abduction’ (abduction of one’s consciousness – which, I, too, have experienced) rather than an experience of the incarnational recycling process in the astral ‘holding’ plane.
    If you are interested to share your own story of "conscious abduction", that I would appreciate alot. Officially or by PM, your call.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

If you are interested to share your own story of "conscious abduction", that I would appreciate alot. Officially or by PM, your call.
    Sure.

I told several people in person of this ‘dream’ experience, as well as wrote this ‘dream’ experience down a while ago, emailed it to a correspondent friend of mine, then later deleted the file. So now I am writing it down for the second time.

We all have bizarre dreams/visions in sleep and daydream state, due to our naturally occurring DMT production in the pineal gland, but this one really stands out. I have a strong feeling that this ‘dream’ was an actual occurrence that took place when my consciousness left my body during dream state, and that there may very well be some image/memory overlays covering up what actually occurred. I have had other ‘dreams’ that really stand out, too, where I also think this may well be the case.

Anyway…

It was nighttime. I was standing in the park outside the building I used to work in (I had this ‘dream’ at home, when I was still employed there). I was facing the building and looking at the night sky. There were other people in the park, scattered here and there. I noticed strange coloured anomalies in the sky moving about and morphing. They turned into craft of some kind. I recall shouting out to the people in the park, ‘Look! I told you so!’ They looked up at the phenomenon in the night sky.

At some point a tall human looking being with long, medium to dark brown hair, dressed in rather grungy, earthy-tone clothes, and bearing large white wings (yes – like that of a biblical angel) was descending. It was not radiating light or anything like that. It was heading towards me. I felt the feeling of fight or flight, turned away, and then turned back to face this being, which was coming in for a landing, so to speak. I said to this entity, ‘Greetings!’ and extended my hand. It did not respond nor shake my hand. It did not land on the ground but rather scooped me up by placing one of its arms round me. We then began to ascend.

As we were ascending I noticed a small group of military soldiers on the ground with some ground weapons and a spotlight or more of some kind. I informed this entity ‘They will shoot at us’. I felt the entity was not concerned and it remained silent. The ‘dream’ then morphed and I was in an elevator ascending. The ‘dream’ morphed again (as my dreams often do) and I was walking with this entity in an enclosed area where there were other human looking beings. I got the feeling that this area was like some kind of ‘in between’ place for ‘passengers’, not looking like, but rather operating similar to an airport waiting (or weighing?) station. I felt and observed that I was, in a sense, shackled to this entity by an unseen energy force – one round my waist and hips – like I was glued to the hips of this being, even though me and it were approximately a foot and a half to two feet apart, and it was taller than me by up to one foot (I am six feet tall). We sat down. I inquired why I was here (there). The entity then said, ‘We want to see if you are compatible with us’. I sat in silence and observed other human beings coming and going.

I woke up shortly after this.

I recall another ‘dream’ where I was in a room of people in an apartment building – if that’s what it was. The room was dark and we were all lying down on the floor, on mats or bedding of some kind. A greenish-white light penetrated the window of this room and was scanning the bodies on the floor. I instinctively knew ‘they’ – whatever ‘they’ were – were trying to find me. My turn was coming up for the beam of light to scan me and I quickly got up and ran towards the door of the room, which was shut. I don’t recall if I opened the door or not, but if I did I quickly closed it. I was able to see through the wall and door and saw short black-haired, ape-like creatures (similar to those in the opening of 2001: A Space Odyssey), banging on the wall and door, desperately trying to gain access.

Once again, I feel there was something going on during this ‘dream’ other than that which my sub-conscious mind did its best to communicate to my conscious mind.

Another ‘dream’ I recall I was arguing with what may very well be what are termed ‘The Elders’. I was really angry with them for what they are doing to others and me.

In another ‘dream’, I went to a job interview. It was nighttime. A strange time for a job interview! I entered the building on a lower level; nobody was present. I traversed a corridor, then up some stairs, and entered what I can only describe as a library. A human looking being was startled to see me and sent out an alarm. I explained that I was here (there) for a job interview. It was highly suspicious and afraid of me. Others gathered and were also of highly suspicious and afraid of me. A general manager (if that’s what it was) was called for. When the general manager appeared it said to me ‘We’re not afraid of you yet’.

Anyway, I will leave this open-ended and say no more for the present time. But I will say that ‘dreams’ like these really make me wonder and question what is really happening when our consciousness leaves our bodies during dream state.

I have also experienced consciously (and have a witness to such) an entity that semi-possessed me on several occasions. It referred to me as a ‘REEL-a-tive’ ('relative'), and itself as a naga. And yes – I know from mythology what a naga is portrayed as being. This entity was full of rage – but not at me. Initially it spoke in a language I later, upon research of such, could not trace. This language was a mixture of Latin with different African and Arabic dialects. Sumerian? No. One of the languages of what we term East India? No. The language this naga spoke preceded these 'civilisations'.
    Last edited by terragunn; 2nd October 2015 at 05:01.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th July 2021), awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Hazelfern (3rd October 2015), Jake (7th February 2016), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Magnus (2nd October 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), Pilgrim (2nd October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

@magnus, this place of white...

I once woke inside a dream and found myself walking through white washed hallways leading to white washed rooms with no furniture.

The place seemed to be carved out of and into white rock. There was no one there and I suddenly became completely enraged.

I wanted to rip the place to shreds.

I don't know if there is a correlation with what you experienced but I think there may be.

I woke inside another dream in 2012 and baby let me tell you, this was no dream. It was real as it gets.
    My mind, completely awake goes through the spinning, humming, pulsating roar of separating. I am split in 2.
    I observe myself, I feel from 2 sources and identify with both.

It takes courage to be human. I have no answers but was drawn into this thread with interest because of the idea of a bored creator.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), Elainie (4th October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Magnus (3rd October 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This feels true for me as well. My earliest memory is hovering above my crib as a point of light, not wanting to go.
    Two other points of light insisted that I must. I have to believe that there is a good reason for me to be here otherwise
    I would go mad. I might in fact be just that. Oh well, life continues to march on.

Magnus, your story is fascinating. Is it troublesome to share more?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Magnus (3rd October 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    @magnus, this place of white...

I once woke inside a dream and found myself walking through white washed hallways leading to white washed rooms with no furniture.

The place seemed to be carved out of and into white rock. There was no one there and I suddenly became completely enraged.

I wanted to rip the place to shreds.

I don't know if there is a correlation with what you experienced but I think there may be.

I woke inside another dream in 2012 and baby let me tell you, this was no dream. It was real as it gets.
    My mind, completely awake goes through the spinning, humming, pulsating roar of separating. I am split in 2.
    I observe myself, I feel from 2 sources and identify with both.

It takes courage to be human. I have no answers but was drawn into this thread with interest because of the idea of a bored creator.
    In my view, it's important to differentiate dreams and memories.
    The place I was in, wasn't "carved out of and into white rock", it didn't have any furniture, in fact no discernible objects at all, just smooth silky and rounded shapes, I even hesitate to use the term "surfaces" in the description. There is good reason for me to term the environment as "possibly semi-physical"

To add some philosophies of mine to the idea of a "bored creator", you could consider the following:

(Note, that I'm not sure how it all fits together, even from my own perspective and understanding, but we are all learning as we go.)

Quote Posted by Radi (here)
    Is doubt our greatest enemy, or doubt is the beginning not the end of wisdom?

When you face something...
    I'd go with both 2 and 3 and possibly even 1, since everything in this reality is based on duality, wrong or right is just a preset contextual illusion for this type of existence.

In my opinion, duality is the theme of the physical realm. We are here for now as an expression of excursion from singularity to study oneself and each other through the concept of duality.

As physical spirit-beings, infinitely second to singularity (source), all matter and anti-matter alike, we always have the option to graduate from this excursion of self-study by achieving self-realization of our relationship to duality and source, whereby transcending duality in our humanized wisdom, yet conditioned by the expression but able to continue enjoying and observing the remainder of the "human excursion" with superior human enlightenment to the existential implications of experiencing duality versus singularity.

Once reaching this level of fulfillment, many very serious matters of earthly conduct, may become obviously silly and somewhat amusing.
    Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    This feels true for me as well. My earliest memory is hovering above my crib as a point of light, not wanting to go.
    Two other points of light insisted that I must. I have to believe that there is a good reason for me to be here otherwise
    I would go mad. I might in fact be just that. Oh well, life continues to march on.

Magnus, your story is fascinating. Is it troublesome to share more?
    Interesting, seems you're remembering a phase of entry that I don't. For me the first 2-3 years in the physical is like non-existent, but who knows what kind of memories there's yet to blossom. At some point, someone suggested that the spirit enters the fetus six months into the pregnancy [source needed]. When you hovered above your crib, were you also able to observe yourself as a point of light, is this something you could expand on a little? Yes, life continues to march on, and the best part is coming. I'm not religious, but let's aim for Nirvana, shall we? My pre-birth memory is limited, at this time I don't have any more big chunks to add to what's already said, specific questions may possibly unlock some further details, but that's about it for now, otherwise I'm only happy to share, it feels good, it's not troublesome.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Elainie (4th October 2015), Hazelfern (4th October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

‘Infinite love is truth; everything else is illusion. If it vibrates it is illusion. The pure, infinite All-That-Is, all possibility, is still and silent. Silence is all sound, it’s all possibility waiting to manifest.’ – David Icke.

This is very salient information. The Holographic Disclosure video series address all-too-briefly this information, but at least it addresses it, before going into all the illusions of the Game.

In regards to all N.D.E.’s and hypnotic regressions that focus on the experience between earthly incarnations, the coersion and lure is always light and/or sound, which are vibrations – external illusions: that which make up the computation Matrix. Having been programmed many times over that vibration is all there is, rather than an expression of All There Is, through our programming, coupled with our amnesia state overlay, we will react and be drawn to the familiarity of vibration – light and sound, which can simulate any form, for such is what forms are created from through thought – during this vulnerable position of having left the Game. The Game wants us back, for without us, the Game loses power; it becomes depleted and fades.

‘Remember who you are. You are multi-dimensional, infinite beings’. These catch phrases are not inaccurate (in relation to the Game), but this is more contra-programming propaganda of the A.I. usurper and its astral agents and human channellers to keep us coming back to and powering, via external thought, external emotions, internal source energy, and external programming, roles in the Game.
    Last edited by terragunn; 8th October 2015 at 00:25.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Hazelfern (7th October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Magnus (6th October 2015), marique3652 (5th October 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), ponda (15th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

@magnus / terragun

I don't think I spent time in the womb. They knew that would be too disturbing to me.
    I believe I entered when the folks brought baby home from the hospital. There is much I will never know but I do clearly remember hovering and not wanting in.

Terragun posted something ^^^^ about blessed nothingness.

That's where I came from.

There are super old feelings of being afraid but afraid of what I do not know. People mostly I suspect.

Later in life I asked (whoever it is that listens and answers back in the stillness)

"Why am I here" - >> To learn to be unafraid << was the answer.

You'd think there would be an easier way.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Magnus (7th October 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015), terragunn (8th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

As a Creator Being know the ramifications of entering your own creation and the effects your creation will have upon you entering such.

There is so much I which to relay on this.
    Last edited by terragunn; 8th October 2015 at 03:22.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Elainie (11th October 2015), gaiagirl (17th February 2016), Hazelfern (8th October 2015), Katyani (8th October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), Pam (13th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), gaiagirl (17th February 2016), Katyani (11th October 2015), Limor Wolf (28th December 2015), ponda (15th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (20th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast