+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

You mean by being full of polarity symbols? It is a good video for that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Enola For This Post:

terragunn (11th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    You mean by being full of polarity symbols? It is a good video for that.
    Yes, such are/is. But no, this is not what I am addressing. There is a third energy -- that which transcends polarity. I use these songs/videos as illustrations.
    Last edited by terragunn; 11th February 2016 at 09:38.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I guess my problem is that for most of my life there's been great tragedy, suffering and turmoil that has weaved its way through and through my experiences - that has been up until four years ago when I seemed to experience what I call "soul death." This event was paralleled by a dark night of the soul such that I emerged with all and only the (choiceless for me) choice to build a new soul from the ground up or remain souless which in fact likely was my condition prior to entering into the game.

And I suspect strongly it is as if this "soul," itself, is playing an intrinsic role in my return over and over and over to this pit below the hebdomad.

Yet I am compelled to convince myself that this time, the soul I create will carry forth the memories I need for future lifetimes such that all and only by my very being that which emerges in each subsequent lifetime... from that the truth comes forth.

If we created hell and we created the very beings which are the prison wardens and their minion guards then perhaps it might be time we take this prison over and turn it into paradise.

"White Canvas"

Stories are painted
    In lines on your face
    Misunderstandings
    And little mistakes
    A chance to start over
    Is all that it takes
    You know if you do
    Your life is a canvas
    The colors are you

Follow me out
    Follow me 'round
    Let's make the road up as we go along
    Just as we planned
    You want to believe it
    You know that it's true
    Your life is a canvas
    The colors are you

You cannot erase them
    The words that were said
    Just paint them over
    Inside of your head
    All that is needed
    You know you must make
    One leap of faith
    Everything else will fall into place

Follow me out
    Follow me 'round
    Let's make it up and go back
    To where it began
    All that is needed
    Is one leap of faith

Anywhere you'll ever go
    Everyone you'll ever know
    You may never find it
    Everyone you'll ever see
    Anyone you choose to be
    How you look will decide
    How you look will decide what you see

Follow the moon
    Follow the sun
    Let's make a deal this time
    To stay with the plan
    All that is needed is one leap of faith

Stories are painted
    In the lines of your face...
    Last edited by Chester; 12th February 2016 at 00:43.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

lake (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), terragunn (11th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks

Glorious singer, but also seems very sex model-like.

8. Link to Post #205
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Enola (here)
    Glorious singer, but also seems very sex model-like.
    It was the eighties. Everyone looked like that. I used to get through half a litre of hair gel a week.

9. Link to Post #206
    Thanks

We are spirits, not souls. The soul is a recording/memory storage of an individual incarnational expression of the spirit. The Oversoul is a repository/memory bank/hard disc of all incarnations experienced within the computation Matrix. The expression ‘dark night of the soul’ is about realising one’s disconnection from the spirit that one is in juxtaposition to the externalisations and propaganda one has been indoctrinated with and ‘bought into’ within the computation Matrix. Such is very painful to experience, as one begins questioning everything, as well one should. As painful as such is to experience, such is necessary for one to break out of the external shell and bust out of the external density conscious paradigm overlays.

Each incarnational ‘soul’ memory is blank-slated prior entering a subsequent/concurrent incarnational life sentence incarnation. When the spirit incarnate remembers subsequent/concurrent incarnations, such is indication of the breakdown of the Machine.

The seven astral planes of the hebdomad are not above the earth plane, but below it. What I mean by this is the hebdomad are externalised planes built round the earth plane. The earth plane is part of the computation Matrix, yes, but the hebdomad was constructed round it and overlaying it. Such is illustrated in the target symbol, with the earth plane as the centre, and the outer circles the hebdomad. The planes and the celestial bodies of the hebdomad operate on higher vibrational frequencies density-wise, but spirit-wise, which none of them originate from nor have flowing through them but for us, operate and exist on lower vibrational frequencies than we do, even in our low-density conscious overlay state of perception and experience.
    Last edited by terragunn; 12th February 2016 at 10:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (13th February 2016), skyflower (12th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

My friend Sam Hunter asked me about the odoad, and I will post my response.

The ogdoad? Meaning the 8th sphere beyond the hebdomad? The pleroma, where the 8 primary aeons (4 dualistic deities) reside, and from which we are said to have emerged? I have mixed feelings about the idea of the ogdoad and pleroma portrayed in gnosticism by Valentinus and others, and within the interpretted translation interpretations of the Nag Hammadi texts, as so much of the information on such is unreliable, incomplete, analogistic, and may have been corrupted or distorted. Via cross-referencing deities, dissecting and discerning such, the aeons and the archons may well be one in the same, or, may all be part of the hierarchical system of the computation Matrix, as both groups (if not one in the same) are of duality. Although we are – in the Game – dualistic, too, our pre-existent state is non-dualistic. We have been manipulated so much for so long that it is very challenging to view ourselves as non-dualistic beings. Unlike these hierarchical entities we possess a third energy – the energy to transcend and heal duality so that the two parts become one.

My feeling and gnosis of the ogdoad, pleroma, and hebdomad is that these spheres are all external overlays to keep us playing the Game and keep us seeking to achieve status on a higher level.

As I have stated in the OP of this thread, one entered the computation Matrix at a quantum level. Only at the quantum level will one be able to exit the computation Matrix.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (14th February 2016), Daozen (15th February 2016), Limor Wolf (14th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

One aspect of Scientology I find interesting and, indeed, salient, is the idea of ‘auditing’ (exorcising) engrams and ‘body thetans’. Of course, in Scientology one must reach a certain level, and then, upon doing such, pay in to the Church (which one is already doing since having joined the Church) to have such removed. What is interesting is the parallel of this idea and practise and how such correlates to the abundance of today’s ‘energy healers’ and ‘energy exorcists’.

One does not have to be a member of Scientology or a psychic within the colloquial ‘New Age’ spiritualist community; a devotee of monotheist religion or a practioner of syncretism, to understand and know that the egregore do exist, do influence us, and do feed off our energy. As spirits in the computation Matrix we have many egregores attached to us via our energy signature. Whether one wishes to acknowledge them as archons, aeons, daemons, djinn, E.T.s or aliens, concurrent life sentence energy reflections, etc. – really matters not. The point is these entities are thought parasites, stepping outside their Game and entering our NOW moment Game, transgressing the alleged ‘laws’ of linear ‘time’ and ‘space’ – if there are such things.

All of this corresponds to the incarnation Machine and the karmic programming within the computation Matrix correlated to ‘soul’ memory. Although our incarnational ‘soul’ memories are blank-slated prior each subsequent ‘soul’ incarnation, the karmic, contractual, emotional, and energy attachments attached to our spirit signatures via such incarnational ‘soul’ life sentences, are not wiped clear, but carried over in subsequent incarnations.

Shamans and New Age healers are facilitators only. The power of removal comes from oneself. When one acknowledges the egregore and their shenanigans, when one’s Silver Cord is severed, one will know to stay put, not to be led, and will wait for one’s light – one’s inner light – to emerge. When one does such all the external overlays, all the parasites, all the karma, all the attachments and the incarnational roles one has played will dissolve, and one’s pre-existent self will emerge.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (15th February 2016), Enola (15th February 2016), triquetra (15th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (15th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #210
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I love that track but can't see how that particular vid is saying something about the matrix. Is there something I missed? Anyway it's a cool song, I like the way the musicians hold back.
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th February 2016 at 12:09.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Scottoz (17th February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I haven't been drawn to this thread recently ... mainly because I sense that my perspective is ---not really interesting or relevant to the other thread contributors.
    For me the way I see it ... while we are unconscious of their existence they have easy access to influence and manipulate completely under the radar. However, and this is the point I have been trying to make (but maybe not so well) is that when one becomes conscious of their existence there approach is to engage them ... have them play in their energy...in the realm where they are masters.

"Come ...try to figure it out.... engage .... tell others .... " While this might be a compelling invitation for some (totally no judgement on this) I think there is another way to escape their grip and that is to not engage and to pursue other avenues. For me that avenue is love and connecting with the heart rather than the mind.... they can't function within that frequency at all. Anyway I wasn't going to comment at all as I understand that this thread is about engaging and figuring it out. But today I came across the following by Zen Gardener and it seemed too relevant not to post:

Quote Behold the Predator – “They Gave Us Their Mind”

They, those outside our playing field, work through the mind. What we think are rational processes are not always what they seem. Minds can be tricked, and very easily, contrary to what your self-reinforcing mind might tell you. That’s why it’s important to not play in their arena; they’re smarter than us on a certain level, a level we don’t belong in and should shirk.

And it all has to do with the mind.

This quotation from Don Juan Matus alludes to this aspect of which we all should be well aware:

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master.

It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so… Indeed we are held prisoner!

They took us over because we are food to them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance.

Sorcerers believe the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil: our social mores. They are the ones who set up our dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice.

In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged a stupendous maneuver—stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist; a horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind.

The predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with fear of being discovered any minute now.

Sorcerers of ancient Mexico reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.

What I am saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless.

Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat…”

–don Juan Matus in Castaneda’s “Active Side of Infinity” [Emphasis mine]

How Do We Differentiate?

This is the human dilemma. We’re born into these physical body-minds with an immediate challenge. We are not greeted from the outset as being spiritual or super sentient and innately awakened beings as we should. Instead we are neglected, abandoned and ultimately abused. And so begins the treadmill of denial, fighting to gain acceptance, and a life of involuntary co-dependence and servitude.

Quite the heavy concept for most to wrap their minds around but this is our reality.

Finding out the fundamental truths that are so contrary to what we’ve been taught is a rough road. It’s never, or rarely, met by others with compassion and understanding, but rather ridicule and belittlement. Hence so many are shying away from reality.

No matter. It will meet them halfway anyway. Eventually.

Symptoms of the Archontic Mindset

Whether you subscribe to the Juan Matus or Gnostic understanding of our reality or not, the fundamental teachings remain – from the Dao de Ching through Zen Buddhism and the like and even eclectic western philosophy as well as psychology reflect this same underlying nature of reality, that the mind is more often the tool of illusory ego fabrication and lower dimensional reinforcement of extremely hindering psychic mechanisms than a helpful friend.

The right brain, left brain picture tells the tale in another fashion.

Once aware of profound spiritual forces active in our universe with which we interact, things take on other dimensions and require deeper levels of awareness to truly get the big picture. It’s up to each of us to discover these experientially, not just intellectually, which hails to the crux of the matter we’re addressing here.

If you apply this archontic understanding to our mental nature and often untoward inclination to justify everything via non-conscious, pre-programmed reason, a lot makes sense.
    This will probably be the last time I post ...so just want to say thanks to all xxc
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 16th February 2016 at 00:52.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (16th February 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), hohoemi (21st February 2016), Pam (21st February 2016), Scottoz (17th February 2016), terragunn (16th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

Textual scripting in the limbo state before one awakens from dream state.

I’ve talked about what I have perceived in this state – one-dimensional dot matrices vaguely similar to images of outer space and stars; billions of little TV screen ‘bubbles’ (which, further away, look vaguely like dim, one dimensional stars) with imagery in each playing out just like a movie, etc. In this state lately, I have perceived scripted text. I see such being typed out, so to speak, in ‘real time’. My subconscious and partially aware omnijective conscious decode the script as English (which, in this incarnation, is the only language I speak, read, and write in fluently), but all of the words are nonsensical.

Have any of you experienced this?

Although in a much different way, such reminds me of the Dr. Who episode from the late 1960s, The Mind Robber, where a human writer of fiction, plucked from his time of 1926, is attached to a computer, feeding it his imagination and stories, which, when typed out, manifest an illusory realm.

Come to think of it, this Dr. Who episode sounds quite similar to our situation.
    Last edited by terragunn; 16th February 2016 at 21:04.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (19th February 2016), Scottoz (17th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

I caught some bugs from my sister's kids over the weekend and yesterday I was very fever-sick and almost passed out.

In that delirious state, I saw myself walking over the earth moving and lifting up bodies. Then I noticed I was six times larger than the biggest physical race on Earth, and seemed to be invisible, so I realised I wasn't there to fight. Seemed more like I was working from some higher dimensional/angelic aspect to make sure things turned out how they were supposed to.

It seemed completely normal at the time, and like there was no time to lose. I would normally block out something like that but I was too sick.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Chester (16th February 2016), enfoldedblue (16th February 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), Scottoz (17th February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

@enfoldedblue

Hi, Your posts here have been excellent to me. They clearly shared your perspectives as well as your approach regarding the paradigm terragunn has described which he calls The Game.

I can see quite clearly the very real possibility that what terragunn is pointing to with his words could very well be true for "us" here in the material realm (plane he might call it). Yet, the many of us who have read some of this thread and then felt compelled to post may also agree for the most part that terragunn has it right, how each of us then deal with this possibility seems different and specifically as to how you posted, enfoldedblue, I feel I understand well how you approach "The Game."

So, in speaking for myself, I have really appreciated your many posts, some that had great length and depth.

I believe it is clear as to what terragunn desires for himself upon the passing of his body (what he calls the breaking of the Silver Chord if I understand him correctly). Despite the many posts and other communications terragunn and I have shared back and forth, and despite that in so many ways I am beginning to see things I am experiencing now in such a different light than ever before, at this moment I am not so sure I would make the same decision as he has made. In this regard, I feel you, enfoldedblue, have the full right and make a good case as to how you approach the Game and all the lovely critters we have created who have become our prison wardens and guards (if the Game perspective shared by terragunn is accurate).

One thing I can say for sure from my own current POV. This sure is tricky.

Anyways, thanks for your posts, enfoldedblue, and I personally hope you remain engaged in the discussion as it moves forward.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (16th February 2016), Scottoz (17th February 2016), terragunn (16th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #215
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

many entities seek to hide their weaknesses even as they continue to expose them. we are in a situation where action can be taken before passing from the physical, in fact this action must be taken in our lifetimes, but the scope of that action is beyond what can be contained in a "framework" thread like this one, which seeks to expose the over-arching situation itself rather than the details of what can be done to avoid feeling like one is "being played" by the game.

so this discussion can branch out even if it has had excellent roots in this most pertinent of threads. There is lots that can be done both on the theoretical side (claiming your right to invulnerability by shifting the majority, even if it is only 50.001%) of your perspective to the 3rd party perspective), and on the practical side (learning to build structures that will amplify the effects of key meditation and trance techniques, etc

The goal here is an important one indeed. If we grow the population percentage that is increasingly invulnerable to frequency/vibration disruption techniques, and in turn unify to sum stronger and stronger channels of harmonic energy to radiate outwards, we will find this way out of this Game together, within our lifetimes.

This is something that can be done despite all of the brainwashing to impose instant ridicule at even the thought of something like this. The Emperor's New Clothes effect will be primarily about waking people up to how they blast waves of dissonant energy immediately towards anything that doesn't fit the preprogrammed mould of what they have been taught to believe is their reality. And when it all comes crashing down people will want to know how to find the deeper truths about their reality, many of which have been known for longer than our history has recorded...

You can already see the struggle this year about upholding the illusion so many of those around us remain caught up in a little longer, versus the increasingly vocal push to break that illusion once and for all, and stop treating a completely natural desire for humanity to build a real community amongst itself as some kind of a bad thing, using the highly manipulated events of the 20th and early 21st centuries as cannon fodder.

We fell into this trap not because we are weak but because the trap played out over such a long course of time, no one human lifetime could have been experienced for many of the major steps in the plan. This is the primary advantage of those executing plans on very long time scales.

But fortunately modern methods of obtaining and piecing together information have revealed not only the full scope of this trap as it played out over hundreds or even thousands of years, but the answer to the situation as well.

I've seen several threads now arguing that the answer to the problem at hand involves choices/actions to be made at the end of a life cycle, but I think it is much sooner than that. What we can do together within our lifetimes, to create the world in a different way, without the trap imposed on us any longer. It is possible.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

enfoldedblue (18th February 2016), JRS (18th February 2016), Scottoz (17th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Well this is fun! We have a combat of egos!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh, yes. And hurt feelings...which is also ego. What excellent progress "WE' are making.

30. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Well this is fun! We have a combat of egos!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh, yes. And hurt feelings...which is also ego. What excellent progress "WE' are making.
    lol egos and hurt feelings? I can't help but think that you might be thinking that my feelings are hurt. I can assure you that I am not upset at all. You made it clear you think you are above what I have to say ... and that's fine ...I don't need your validation. Please don't assume so much...why not ask...rather than assume you are right. I just believe in putting my energies where they are valued. I also feel that I have said everything I really wanted to say ... so probably best just to leave you guys to it.

To Sam thank you for your kind words ...I really appreciate the way you navigate these waters with such an open mind from a place of humility...your inquisitive approach that doesn't act like you know it all ... is a breath of fresh air! Thank you!
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 17th February 2016 at 22:26.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Scottoz (23rd February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #218
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

There seems to be a lot of good debate on this thread, with some posters taking the view that should attempt to break out of the 3d matrix at the time of death and the other school of thought is that we can do the work collectively and build our way out of it.

If we do find ourselves on the other side of the pearly gates prematurely, what is your take on the best way to approach the situation, like should we run like hell to get away from the light so that it does not suck us into another 3d life experience? There is obviously some trickery going on at this point to catch disorientated souls off guard and convince us to have another life experience, so that the 4d entities can suck on our soul essence and keep us in this illusion again and again.

I take it that in the 4d limbo world where we go our our deaths, we have less conscious willpower to break free of the illusion, hence the importance of doing the work now when we are in 3d, where at least if you want to make the effort, we can see through the illusion, if we have enough perseverance to get to the new 5d version of Earth that is waiting for us.

I had also been thinking about the concept of 5d and what it would mean, I kind of get that we would have some extra perceptions and abilities, but are these still overlaid on our 3d material bodies so that we would interact with the version of Earth that has moved into 5d or is it a totally different creational rule set that we would be operating in? Sorry if this does not make sense.

So everything is a "game" outside of the level of "prime creator", and the game is fair (for the most part outside of where are now). Except we have found ourselves caught up in a game where some of the players were cheating (eg trapped 4d entities who want to suck on our life source) and we have been too weakened to realise it. This makes a lot of sense to me, so the lesson is not to play the game. A bit like when I used to play monopoly with my brother when I was a kid and he would always cheat, in the end I realised not to play with him.

Cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 21st February 2016 at 08:28.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), terragunn (29th February 2016)

34. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Scottoz you may remember that it is twice now in recent months we have found ourselves discussing the topic in threads where the primary observation of the main thematic concept presented in the thread was that the adjustment was to be made between life cycles. Each time the counterargument had been presented, last time it was not well received and this time it has been not taken up (as though it was happening as a sub-thread within the thread).

There is a great resistance against doing the work necessary to break out of this within our lifetimes because this is in fact the only way that it is possible to do so. It has been encoded into every fiber of the essence of a great majority of incarnates on this planet - to gloss over information that could lead towards this solution, to seek to quash it when it begins to build to something significant, to undo every forming structure of understanding towards the core principles of vibration that underlie everything of our reality.

There is no point in taking any particular "action" at the moment of passing within the life cycle because it will not make any difference at that point. Anyone who has experienced a vivid NDE will say the same - the experience is largely formulaic and designed, just like the rest of the experience, to prey upon your false understanding of the nature of the higher forces involved, to mistake a demiurge for a god and to allow it to recycle you back into the soul pool for another feed cycle.

In the end there is only one duality involved, from which all other dualities trickle down from - the wave/particle duality.

Wave systems express the connectedness of all that is, while particle systems emphasize division and the separateness of entities, whether or not they are considered part of the same system or not.

We are in a reality which is quite heavily emphasizing the particle interpretation, trying to make a point about some desire to feel as though separate, it is very similar at a symbolic level to the fallen angel.

This is not at all the true nature of reality, where underlying wave systems take on particle qualities in order to allow for awareness to exist. If all was only waves, there would not be the separation between that which is aware from that which one is aware of.

Anyway, preparation is underway for the next major phase in the campaign to restore sanity to the situation, leading towards an event you might call "The Great Cadence". In music, a cadence is a resolution of tension. This will not be much different.

We are in an extremely tense reality that cannot sustain itself this way indefinitely. The tension imposes itself on many, many parts of the wave spectrum that affect our bodies. There is incessant noise, emotional turbulence, wireless signals, bombardment of undesired or too frequent communications, the loss of natural environment among more and more people living on this planet.

The solution is a grand restoration of harmonic stability, and the proper alignment and stacking/scaling of harmonic resolution (or silence) across all these subspectra will combine to realize a powerful resonance.

The momentum generated by this transition will be what is needed to complete the shift to 5D.

As you say, it can manifest as an overlay of the reality you were already used to, and the healing of the planet with such a radically upgraded capacity for understanding these things would be rapid indeed.

Of course, with a greatly extended spectrum of reality to experience, many might choose to shift their attention elsewhere, be it realities we create within this one, or understanding more about why our reality was created by the layer outside of it (the true layer above, not the demiurgical "penalty box" layer).

We should not be too quick to explore the nature of 5D in excessive detail however, there still remains much work to be done to realize it.

But the time is definitely nearing to begin that work outright - to lay out a modern summary of the key information needed to complete this transition and the kinds of projects we should begin here on earth (i.e. networked events using structures which amplify the harmonic lattice).

The only thing that's holding the project up is some kind of a connection between the source of this information and its intended recipients... some kind of acknowledgement, discussion, anything really... to indicate that it is wanted.

It's not appropriate to force people to snap out of the illusion against their own will. There might be some purpose to remaining within the illusion that is hard to understand from an outside perspective. Those coming from 5D to assist with this transition may not have impeccable timing, and it might yet be too soon (it was definitely too soon in 2008).

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), enfoldedblue (23rd February 2016), Scottoz (23rd February 2016), terragunn (12th March 2016)

36. Link to Post #220
    Thanks

I think this idea of 5D is an interesting one. I try not to take my cues from external sources... so I am not sure about all the reported ascending dimensions (beyond 5d). But I have experienced the realities that seem to coincide with what we call 4D and 5D. In my experience 4D is still part of the game ...and represents the subtle and non-physical stories and influences. In my understanding the astral realm is part of 4d reality and when we open up to that level of awareness we can experience it and be affected by it in a very real way. In 4D duality and hierarchy are still present ...there are good guys and bad guys and lot's of drama. From my experience this is the realm of everything from angels to djinn, archons gods, goddesses etc.

If we open ourselves to this dimension we open ourselves to an incredibly complex reality that can be both fascinating and terrifying depending on our state of mind. There seems to layers upon layers of realities within this dimension.

However, I have also experienced another form of reality, which I associate with what some call 5D. In this reality it seems we are beyond the game .... yet... not fully returned to the state of one being. However, though we experience ourselves as separate entities ...we know we are different expressions of the ONE. For me the times I have been fully conscious in this space I feel like I am home. From this perspective we can project ourselves into the various stories and creations, but we know from that side that it all 'agame/illusion".

here aretwo poems I wrote in 1996 after I discovered this reality (they're pretty bad..lol..but I think they are still valuable (the first is written from the higher perspective the second from the lower) :

HIGH JOKE

A secret smile shines within
    When I remember my true home
    Beings of love bounce
    In and out of each other's dreams
    Creating food for all
    Friends play enemies
    Together we laugh at the aftermath and
    Watch the puppets below
    Who take themselves so seriously
    Should we remind them
    Of what they could be
    If they let go
    Of what they think they know?

and here is another

SAME GAME
    There is a realm where all is well
    There is a realm where all is hell
    There is a part of us that knows it all
    That hides behind a mental wall
    we have a family mirrored in the sky
    Who watches through God's mind-eye
    The messages that they send
    Are the seeds of every trend
    We are the pieces on the board
    Attached by a tiny silver cord
    At night when we return above
    we remember that all is love
    The good and the bad only tools to learn
    Allowing our inner fires to burn
    I've been back and forth so many times
    But I still laugh at a poem that rhymes

I must say that if I understand him correctly I agree with Triquetra that we are on the verge of merging 5D reality with this one. For me this is the name of the game and why we invented it.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (27th February 2016), Daozen (24th February 2016), Scottoz (24th February 2016), terragunn (27th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 1 11 13 LastLast