1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    This said, why would one wish to remain in a state of limitation and separation?
    and ahhhh.... the question you asked.

I only exist in that state of apparent limitation at level (b2). After waking up to who/what I am - level (a), the illusion of separation has vanished (for me at least). Because I understand "who/what I am" level (a) and that I individuated - level (b1) which is, to me, an illusion though an interesting one... at some point some of us got together and created level (b2) simply to explore one possibility in an infinite set of All Possibility (which again is anything in level (b)).

Do note that all the above is all and only my own cosmological explanation. It is an operational assumption for me at this time. If it turns out to be ultimately and always ever after true for me, I would never tell any other sentient being that this is true for them. In addition, I may completely change my mind as to how I see all this at any moment.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), terragunn (7th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tim Freke's blabberings as to the question - "What are we doing here?"

http://www.wakeupinyourdreams.com/bl...her-tim-freke/
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), terragunn (8th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Quote Awakening has nothing to do with shifting to another level of the Game, as one already exists in/on that level of the Game. When the spirit awakens from the dream state it is in, all its incarnations awaken, too: the fragments integrate and become a fractal.
    Yes, but you're talking about awakening from the dream state while you're still (partially) sleeping, no?

Quote The fractal then realises itself at this quantum level, that this was the point of entry into the Game, and is again fully aware and omniscient of all the external overlays that it was buried in. The fractal then returns to its pre-existent state, larger and vaster than the Game itself or anything in the Game.
    Does the "fractal" not then realize that there never was any Game at all to begin with?
    In answer to the second query: No. The fractal very much knows the Game was a Game. It is again fully aware and omniscient of all the external overlays of the Game it was buried in.

In answer to the first query: It can be perceived that way, pending one’s point of view. There is that limbo state between being awake fully and sleeping partially. It is the same after we die, when the Silver Cord is severed.

In the omnijective conscious awake state of the human being, the consciousness, via the Silver Cord, has reconnected to the physical mind/brain interface, which reconnects to the programme of density consciousness. One can raise one’s conscious awareness in this programme but one will not be completely free of the programme, as one is still plugged into the programme. We’re plugged into the physical density of the Game via the Silver Cord, yes, but when the Silver Cord is severed, this does not mean we’re out of the Game yet; we are in a limbo state/astral state. Our memory of who and what we are and where we come from has not fully returned. The Astrals immediately prey upon us in this vulnerable state, via electro-magnetic technology, apparitions, and other forms of trickery and coersion. But we do have a choice in this state: to lead ourselves or to be lead by others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (8th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Sam Hunter and enfoldedblue have both articulated very insightful and beautiful expressions, of which I do intend to respond to. I also realise I have not responded to certain queries. Please bear with me. There is a lot to take in! )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (8th February 2016), enfoldedblue (7th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Now I must ask... if "we" knew we did this, would the experience be as interesting, fun, challenging, scary, tricky, intense, etc.? (choose any adjective here)
    No, such would not. But that is not the point I am making. The point I am making is that we have become addicted to and lost in the Machine, and that the Machine has taken on a life of its own to keep us here. The Machine likes playing the role of Creator, and likes to keep us in the state of ignorance that we are its children. On the same token, the Machine wants to know the Creator – the All-There-Is, the nameless One; the ‘timeless, formless eternal One' – and through us it seeks to achieve such in order to not simply know such, but to become such and overthrow such, which it will never be able to do.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (8th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), skyflower (8th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now I must ask... if "we" knew we did this, would the experience be as interesting, fun, challenging, scary, tricky, intense, etc.? (choose any adjective here)
    No, such would not. But that is not the point I am making. The point I am making is that we have become addicted to and lost in the Machine, and that the Machine has taken on a life of its own to keep us here. The Machine likes playing the role of Creator, and likes to keep us in the state of ignorance that we are its children. On the same token, the Machine wants to know the Creator – the All-There-Is, the nameless One; the ‘timeless, formless eternal One' – and through us it seeks to achieve such in order to not simply know such, but to become such and overthrow such, which it will never be able to do.
    Understood...

You state this with utter conviction. You state this with what feels like complete certainty.

I am compelled to ask. How can you be so certain that at least for the most part, all you are suggesting is true... and I do not just mean true for you, but true for us all?

Please trust my sincerity here when I say that I am not asking this from any place within myself that I am convinced you are wrong or challenging what you are saying. I am fascinated and very open minded yet... how can you feel so certain you know this?

I am truly just very curious as to how/why you are convinced of this. The details you provide are so precise. Again, I am utterly fascinated as to how you could possibly have figured all this out.

I intentionally over stated this to emphasize I do not intend to challenge this as... I can't! I cannot prove you might have it wrong for us all or wrong even for some or wrong even for just yourself.

I have made it clear I have adopted a much different attitude about "life" (if we can call it that within "physicality"). Still... I am wide open minded I could either be deluding myself or mesmerized or overly influenced in the worst way by anything which may wish me to "live in the happy dream."
    Last edited by Chester; 8th February 2016 at 01:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (8th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), skyflower (8th February 2016), terragunn (8th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Understood...

You state this with utter conviction. You state this with what feels like complete certainty.

I am compelled to ask. How can you be so certain that at least for the most part, all you are suggesting is true... and I do not just mean true for you, but true for us all?

Please trust my sincerity here when I say that I am not asking this from any place within myself that I am convinced you are wrong or challenging what you are saying. I am fascinated and very open minded yet... how can you feel so certain you know this?

I am truly just very curious as to how/why you are convinced of this. The details you provide are so precise. Again, I am utterly fascinated as to how you could possibly have figured all this out.

I intentionally over stated this to emphasize I do not intend to challenge this as... I can't! I cannot prove you might have it wrong for us all or wrong even for some or wrong even for just yourself.

I have made it clear I have adopted a much different attitude about "life" (if we can call it that within "physicality"). Still... I am wide open minded I could either be deluding myself or mesmerized or overly influenced in the worst way by anything which may wish me to "live in the happy dream."
    For the last five plus years I have spent, for the most part, between 4-8 hours each day, 7 days a week, researching and studying all kinds of subjects related to the paranormal, meta-physical, and spiritual, in addition to theories and philosophies, as well as conspiracies, mythology, political structures, cultural structures, word structures, symbolism, etc. I have studied reported cases of N.D.E.s, O.B.E.s, and hypnotic regressions. I studied a lot of channellers and channelled information, too, as well as abductions, MILABs, conctactees, etc. To use an analogy, in some areas I submerged myself so deeply that I emerged from such not wet to the core, but completely dry and refreshed.

I ‘bought into’ a lot of ideas and information along the way – ideas and information that I no longer ‘buy into’. Not necessarily because the ideas and the information is wholly inaccurate, but rather because such is distorted. But on retrospect I know I had to ‘buy into’ these ideas so I could get beyond them. All this had become my new passion, and it was like I was being given tests along the way to see how devoted I was and how far I would go to figure things out for myself.

All the information is available to us. Not in one place, but it’s available. The reminders are available, the hints are available, and the clues are available. It’s just a matter of taking the time and having the intention to put all the pieces of the puzzle together. And that’s what I did.

With all this information I did a lot of cross-referencing, dissecting, and discerning, always fine-tuning my discernment. And, most importantly, when doing such I became more in tune with the feeling inside – what some would say is ‘listening to one’s heart’ or inner resonance. Such is one’s spirit.

Two years ago my laptop was intervened with, rendering the drive inaccessible. I will not go into the circumstances regarding this, but such was unusual – not like some computer virus. I’ve dealt with that before. Anyway, living alone, pay cheque to pay cheque, with no savings, I had to wait one month before I could afford to buy a new ‘refurbished’ laptop, so I was without computer access at home for a month. (I don’t go in for, nor can I afford, iPhone, iPad or any devices like that.) As I did most of my research on the Internet this was a set back, but I made the best of it. When I settled in at home after work, I placed referential print outs, paper, and a pen on the table in my lounge. At the time I was studying more N.D.E.’s, life after death regressions, the holographic universe idea, light and sensory simulations, as well as deconstructing English words, phonetics, homonyms, etc. I started writing my thoughts and observations down. Aside from my two dogs, I was alone. I began speaking out loud my thoughts, to whoever or whatever may be listening…and I knew I had an audience. I felt their presence. And I would see things briefly with my peripheral vision: bright little sparkles, rod-like trails, formless shadows near the ceiling or upwards on the walls. As usual, as soon as I perceived such, they were gone.

Anyway, it was during this time away from the computer and other technology, that I had an epiphany. I would announce my thoughts verbally, and I would feel a sense of cheering and applause inside when I expressed certain ideas. Such was very subtle. Did this cheering and applause influence or fortify my conviction and certainty of such ideas? Absolutely not. I spoke with conviction and certainty because I knew how the Game works, how it was contra-programmed, how we are the source that keeps the Game operating, and how the Game controllers will do everything they can to keep one in the Game, until one figures it out. Such will only be figured out here, when one is in the omnijective state of consciousness. When one figures this out, and when one’s time comes, one will know what one will be faced with: a choice to be led back into the Game or to leave it.

There is no right choice or wrong choice; only a choice.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), enfoldedblue (8th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), skyflower (8th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Quote Anyway, it was during this time away from the computer and other technology, that I had an epiphany. I would announce my thoughts verbally, and I would feel a sense of cheering and applause inside when I expressed certain ideas. Such was very subtle. Did this cheering and applause influence or fortify my conviction and certainty of such ideas? Absolutely not. I spoke with conviction and certainty because I knew how the Game works, how it was contra-programmed, how we are the source that keeps the Game operating, and how the Game controllers will do everything they can to keep one in the Game, until one figures it out.
    Interesting... I had the applause too during my period of figuring out 'the game' ...very interesting. Totally different in terms of the specific content we were each exploring ...but likely too weird to just be a coincidence: Here is the excerpt from my memoir:

Quote Afterwards I lay back against the wall and began to smoke the cigarette that had drawn me on my last little assignment. As I did I began to feel as if I was being pulled within. After a few drags I stubbed it out and closed my eyes. I was immediately struck by movement above me in my inner world. I could feel an electric excitement all around, and wondered what was transpiring. Then I could see it—an enormous object was coming towards me. It looked like the top half of a sphere, and, as I watched it approach, I realized that I had taken the form of the lower half of the sphere. The space around me felt to be dripping with nail biting anticipation. As the demi-sphere glided over, it began to slow. When it reached alignment directly above me, there was a spectacular feeling of connection; with a deep ka-chunk we locked together. At the moment when the complete sphere was formed, I was shocked to hear a huge bursting roar of applause and cheering, as though I was surrounded by an enormous invisible audience.

I could only momentarily focus on the cheering be-cause my attention was drawn to the energy that I had entered into union with. I felt overwhelmed with love, an old, deep passion that felt central to the core of my being. The reunion touched me at a depth I was unaware I contained. As I entered into communion with what felt like the other half of my soul, I laughed and wept.
    “It’s you,” I declared in celebration, “you, my love who knows every fibre of my being. Though I didn’t even remember your existence, I have missed you in every moment of every day. It is you I have always been searching for ... craving.”
    “I have never left you,” he whispered. “Though you couldn’t feel me, I have always been here ... always. I have watched your every move and heard your every thought.”
    I am not sure how long we twirled together in an intimate celebration of this joyous meeting, but eventually the feeling of awe turned to familiarity. Though I had temporarily forgotten this energy, I now remembered that, in the big picture, it was an essential part of me.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), skyflower (8th February 2016), terragunn (8th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Not new, but very salient information to consider and contemplate:

Additional: I do not resonate with everything Cameron Day or George Kavassilas states or suggests, particularly in regards to celestial bodies and what they are, what this universe is, and what the earth is, but there are many ideas relayed that I do feel are spot on.

Although interesting and sometimes revealing, accounts of conscious astral projection experiences in the hebdomad always make me a bit leery.

As always, use and fine tune one’s discernment.
    Last edited by terragunn; 8th February 2016 at 09:00.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Here is a question - what do you perceive as being outside of the game?

Does the game serve any real purpose in your interpretation?

Could it not be that this same principle holds indefinitely throughout all the layers, and thus there may be no "outside" after all?

My experiences have led me to feel it is probable that the game is a kind of simulation, the purpose is to uncover the interactions which need to occur to achieve stability. Failed simulations do not achieve stability.

And as such it helps me to feel some conviction that like any other game, it can be "won", and this is the only way to really get out, to move on. I'm not sure that anyone gets to just quit.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), enfoldedblue (9th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (8th February 2016), skyflower (8th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

sometimes one can learn more in 15min than half a lifetime-i thank you terragunn

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), enfoldedblue (9th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), terragunn (9th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This thread (to me) is a true candidate for the Priority Threads section.

Thanks terragunn - excellent post and just what I asked for.

On that note, the events of the last eight days could be viewed as verification that the picture you paint, terragunn, is perhaps... true.

If I can gather myself to share the incredible synchronicity string I experienced beginning the same day I started posting this thread and the "psychosis" my 24 year old son has acquired and which peaked over this past weekend... I can imagine many readers would conclude that demonic attention has been focused upon my family.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (9th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), terragunn (9th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

This thread (to me) is a true candidate for the Priority Threads section.

Thanks terragunn - excellent post and just what I asked for.

On that note, the events of the last eight days could be viewed as verification that the picture you paint, terragunn, is perhaps... true.

If I can gather myself to share the incredible synchronicity string I experienced beginning the same day I started posting this thread and the "psychosis" my 24 year old son has acquired and which peaked over this past weekend... I can imagine many readers would conclude that demonic attention has been focused upon my family.
    If I understand you correctly this is exactly why I don't give any energy to these elements. For me a few years back when I became aware of archon etc ...it became clear that when I open to these energies, even just for the sake of exploration, it seems I open a channel that allows them more direct access to influence my world. I learned over time that if instead I focus on uplifting, positive areas of exploration their influence diminishes to the point that it is no longer relevant.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), terragunn (9th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Here's an article to lend a bit of insight to the picture emerging here:
    http://www.vice.com/read/whoa-dude-a...-0000329-v19n9

I had been very much into probability theory, the hard mathematical kind, and a basic probability model indicates that the above is by far the most likely scenario for the basis of reality.

I was also into set theory, specifically the orders of magnitude of infinity, and the "master set" of the magnitudes of infinity coincide perfectly with this model. The largest form of infinity, the only one value that can be considered truly "infinite", is the domain of the Prime Creator. Within it is a lattice-work of various transfinite realms or realities, each nested within one another, "as far as the eye can see".

I believe this may be the hard definition of what terragunn is getting at here, in which case the answer to my question is No, there is nothing "outside of the game", because the only thing that can be outside of the entire thing is Prime Creator.

And so, then, it becomes more of a matter of understanding the rules within the game, so that in fact you still choose to "no longer play the game", but we have to be careful to zero in on exactly what we mean by that, because what it really means is that we find the "4th way out".

I am very much into the teachings of Gurdjieff and find that already he has a great definition of what "4th way" means (the combination of the ways of the yogi, monk, and fakir, in other words the mastery of mind, emotions, and body), but we can give it yet another definition to take it yet another level.

If you look at the illusion we have been coaxed into believing, dualistic thought patterns entrained into us via religions, languages, etc, all this black and white thinking of "this vs that", "good vs evil", "light vs dark", etc etc, then you can see before you clearly the first two ways.

There is the light path, and the dark path. Both can be used on their own to fool a great many people.

Still then there are two kinds of "third way", where we either try to seek some kind of balance between the two extremes (active neutrality), or we just give up bothering with anything (passive neutrality). These variations on the third way are also not the answer.

But here, we find a new sense of the 4th way, which is to reject the entire mechanism of dualistic thinking altogether and chart out a new path, based on a different set of axioms.

We can base our axioms purely on vibration instead. Dissonant, jarring, stressful vibrations are what we are moving away from... harmonious, synchronized, pulsating vibrations are what we are moving toward.

This my friends is the fundamental definition of the answer. What is needed here to call out our oppressors, to define the very system used against us for what it is, and to redefine the entire system we build upon to form everything we believe ourselves to know.

Do this, and we will be out of the worst part of the Game as it has been cast upon us, as it cannot be done by benevolent beings on our behalf, it must be done for ourselves, by ourselves.

The larger game continues on outside of this layer we are trapped in, but it is a *fair game*, unlike these thousands of years of being toyed around with like we are a bunch of inferior beings whose DNA can be manipulated as much as desired until we fit some sort of GMO pattern to yield whatever kind of energetic constructs that are needed for harvesting.

It's over.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), earthdreamer (11th February 2016), enfoldedblue (9th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), tessfreq (11th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Triquetra: Perfect! I believe you have managed to distil the contents of this thread down to a simple yet accurate and functional essence. well done !

Quote We can base our axioms purely on vibration instead. Dissonant, jarring, stressful vibrations are what we are moving away from... harmonious, synchronized, pulsating vibrations are what we are moving toward.
    This is why self knowledge is so important because it allows us to navigate using an innate personal resonance system that responds to the above the above traits...rather than an imposed externally referenced navigation system.
    We are all so different and so what works for one will not work for another so truly there is no right wrong etc.

(there is a bit more I would like to say..but it will have to wait)

Thanks!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), terragunn (10th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

all great posts above -

It seems each of us here "see" the Game. We all agree there is "the Game." Yet we each seem to have a slightly different opinion as to how to deal with it. I know that mine was different when I got into this thread last week. And then came "the attention." Much of the form of this attention has been via synchronicity. But we are not talking minor synchronicities. We are talking profound, all but impossible synchronicities directly related to "the demiurge." Simultaneously it became clear one of my sons is dealing with a powerful form of attention as well (as mentioned above).

Why I bring both of these up again is that in the case of my son, he is in the midst of a powerful psychosis (could I say "demonic possession?") and borderline dangerous to himself and/or others while in my case, I am having an incredible (and essentially "fun" ride regarding all these synchronicities - that i have entered once again a profound state I call, "hyper quantum synchronicity."

The sad part for me is that I am not negatively effected and my son is profoundly negatively effected.

I am entertained and my son has turned into an "archon food generator."

and these are directly linked.

And so I can understand why someone like terragunn ends up having the view he has which is simply, the Game cannot be won (or managed)... it can only be exited.

I must add that it appears terragunn sees "the Game zone" as physicality (and he makes a good case as to why). Yet triquetra seems to suggest the Game zone extends all the way to Source. Of all the various "movements" I have ever studied, the 4th Way appealed to me the most. Yet I wonder that the idea alone that there be a numbering suggests just another form of entrapment where only later will I discover this?

Enfoldedblue appears to me to be one of those folks who always seem to see the silver lining in every cloud - a trait I have always looked up to. A trait that suggests to me she has made a firm decision to always, no matter what, have the best attitude possible.

I am left with more and more questions than ever before - wow.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

earthdreamer (11th February 2016), enfoldedblue (9th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016), skyflower (9th February 2016), terragunn (10th February 2016), tessfreq (11th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    First of all I want to say that it is great that we are having this discussion and as Triquetra stated I think we are all right ... a bit like the blindfolded men each holding a different part of the elephant and giving descriptions that might sound like they are conflicting...when in actuality they are not.

What we are experiencing ...(ie life) is a game that we as complete whole (yet I would say still evolving beings) created as a means of either entertainment, learning, to experience non-self (or all three).
    The game has been corrupted so that for most of humanity it is a negative experience ... ongoing suffering with a few spats of token joy thrown in here and there.

Now where I think there is some discrepancy is that I still believe that at some level the game is still perfect... that there is a very fine golden thread that can be found and followed that leads us to the heart of the dark maze and allows us to transcend it.

When we follow this thread, which is a frequency of love, all the horrific aspects of the game become obsolete...totally and utterly irrelevant.

I believe that one of the last gatekeepers (that we created to make this game as difficult as possible and to keep people out of the upper levels) are malevolent non-physical entities.

When we become aware of these beings and this level of reality it can be fascinating. However, what I have witnessed through being on forums where people discuss this reality is that many people who explore this reality become somewhat obsessed by it. They kinda become almost fixated on it... talking about it, pointing it out to others... many even become despondent, depressed, even paralysed. In short they feed it.

I know for me personally there were two times when I found myself being enveloped into this awareness. I found it terrifying... I could feel the evilness, the pleasure they took in watching me writhe. Paranoia set in and colored my world in heavy blackness. I felt there was no escape... every road led to en even darker place to the point that I had images of wanting to hide away forever in a dark cave even though I knew it would be futile..there was nowhere to hide.

In that moment even my husband frightened me...nothing could be trusted. Then I saw the golden thread that was love. I thought about how my husband had only ever treated me with love and kindness, and even though from that dark perspective even he could be part of the dark trick ... I decided to trust in his love.

At first my cocoon of love was tiny. But I decided to place my focus on love and that which I wanted to see thrive. Slowly my cocoon began to expand until the darkness receded back to rightful balanced place.

Now I make a conscious choice where I put my focus. I don’t give the malevolent entities my energy at all. I know they are there, but they are designed to thrive on lower vibrations (which of course is why this reality is designed to keep humanity operating at the lowest frequencies). They adore our suffering and encourage it at every turn. But I believe that is the only territory they are truly the masters of. They are masters of the realm of dark frequency, but are unable to touch high frequency...at that level they are powerless.

To me they are ultimately unintegrated aspects of the collective. I can choose to focus on them and feed them, or I can instead choose to focus on that which makes my heart sing... and sing it does. This game has it all from the darkest of dark to the lightest of light.

Since I have changed my perspective the game has become amazing, exciting, fun and peaceful... there is nothing right now that I would rather be doing. By shifting perspectives I have moved from a state of paranoia (the universe is conspiring against me)... to a state a pronoia (the universe is conspiring with me ) .

What has changed is that instead of being tossed from circumstance to circumstance like a stick flowing randomly down a river (which is how I initially operated in the game), I make a conscious choice at every moment as to what I am investing my energy into. At every moment I try to make choices are uplifting to myself and the whole.

So for me this is why I don’t choose to delve into deep discussion re malevolent entities is because when I do (or even with things like fast food...which is so low frequency, gossip, mainstream news etc) I ultimately find my frequency lowered down to a level where they become relevant. It doesn’t serve me or my world. To me it sort of feels like a very fine line... between awareness (which is important) and wallowing (which is counterproductive). I am aware but I make a conscious choice not to engage.

Now I am not trying to suggest that everyone should be like this... No not at all. We are all different and who knows maybe some people are designed to explore that reality and for them it is how they follow their bliss. But while I do not know others reality, I do know myself and what works for me and what doesn’t. The path I am now choosing seems to be carrying me towards a merger of selves ... it feels exciting, meaningful, uplifting ...and to me, from my current perspective, this is what matters within the game or beyond.

Love to you all and love all ways
    A well-articulated expression from the heart, enfoldedblue! Thank you.

I understand fully what you mean and I agree with much of what you relay. There have been many times when I have become fixated to the point of obsession with subject matters and ideas, situations and scenarios (personal or otherwise) that really dragged me down into a lower vibrational frequency state. I am far more aware of such than I used to be, but I do still, on occasion, lapse. But I catch myself a lot sooner. I have found also that when I am in a lower vibrational frequency and realise that this is not my preferred state and wish to get out of it, I attempt to overcompensate by attempting immediately to shift to a higher vibrational frequency via different means. I have found that this never works until I clear first the lower vibrational frequency. To use an analogy, such is rather like having an unpleasant odour in a room and lighting up an aromatherapy candle to cover up the unpleasant odour: one has not got rid of the unpleasant odour; one is only introducing a pleasant odour to compete with the unpleasant one, to cover it up. The unpleasant odour may be overcome, but still it lingers. As has been suggested, I find clearing out the lower vibrational frequency first, then going to a neutral state (which is challenging without practise), the best way to bring in and achieve a higher vibrational state.

The subject matter I address in this thread is not about how to improve one’s indivuated physical incarnational life sentence. There are other threads on PA that deal with such, as well as plenty of other websites, books, self-help groups, teachers, etc., etc. that address such. What I am addressing is the manipulation and trickery of the control system between the physical incarnational life sentences.

The subject matter I address in this thread does not bring me into a state of lower vibrational frequency at all. By raising my conscious awareness, and knowing what I know, such has increased my vibrational frequency, empowering me. I can look into the ‘all-seeing’ hidden Eye and when it sees me looking directly at it without fear, and knowing that I know its Game, it loses power over me.

I will live out my incarnational life sentence. I will continue to love, learn, experience, share, and raise my conscious awareness. And I will be prepared.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2016), enfoldedblue (11th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #198
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I wonder what techniques people use to access their other selves? It might be beneficial to pool ideas.

For the last couple of days I've been able to access my selves in other, mythical lands just by intending it. For about a 1/3 of the day I could keep a link up even while I was walking around.

I also found that focusing on the right lower part of the head/brain can help me shift states. This part of the head includes the Right Angular Gyrus, which has been implicated in OBEs etc:

Quote Blanke found that electrically stimulating one brain region — the right angular gyrus — repeatedly triggers out-of-body experiences. Blanke and his team were using electrodes to excite the brain of a woman being treated for epilepsy.

The right angular gyrus integrates visual information — the sight of your body — and information that creates the mind's representation of your body. This is based on balance and feedback from your limbs about their position in space.
    http://www.nature.com/news/2002/0209...s020916-8.html

Balem Abrasax also used a similar method (touching the right base of his neck) to enter and leave the clinic in Jupiter Ascending.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Scottoz (14th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #199
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Every time dona Soledad and I stopped the wall we re-mained staring at it. We never entered into the area between the parallel lines as the Nagual woman, la Gorda and I had done scores of times.

Dona Soledad would make me gaze every time into the fog as if the fog were a reflective glass. I would experience then the most extravagant disassociation. It was as if I were racing at breakneck speed. I would see bits of a landscape forming in the fog, and suddenly I was in another physical reality.

It was a mountainous area, rugged and inhospitable. Dona Soledad was always there in the company of another lovely woman who laughed uproariously at me.

My incapacity to remember what we did beyond that point was even more acute than my incapacity to remember what the Nagual woman and la Gorda and I did in the area between the parallel lines. It seemed that dona Soledad and I entered into another area of awareness that was unknown to me.

I was already in what I thought was my keenest state of conscious-ness, and yet there was something even keener. The aspect of the second attention that dona Soledad was obviously showing me was more complex and more inaccessible than anything I had witnessed so far.

All I could recollect was a sense of having moved a great deal; a physical sensation comparable to having walked for miles, or to having hiked on rugged moun-tain trails. I also had a clear bodily certainty, although I could not fathom why, that dona Soledad, the woman, and I ex-changed words, thoughts, feelings; but I could not pinpoint them.

After every meeting with dona Soledad, Florinda would immediately make me leave. Dona Soledad gave minimal ver-bal feedback. It appeared to me that being in a state of such heightened awareness affected her so profoundly she could hardly talk. There was something that we were seeing in that rugged landscape besides the lovely woman, or something we were doing together that left us breathless. She could not remember anything, although she tried.

I asked Florinda to clarify the nature of my journeys with dona Soledad. She said that a part of her last-minute instruc-tion was to make me enter into the second attention as stalkers do, and that dona Soledad was more capable than she herself was to usher me into the stalker's dimension.

On the meeting that was to be our last, Florinda, as she had done at the beginning of our instruction, was waiting for me in the hall. She took my arm and led me to the living room. We sat down.

She warned me not to try as yet to make sense of my journeys with dona Soledad. She explained that stalkers are inherently different than dreamers in the way they use the world around them, and that what dona Soledad was doing was trying to help me to turn my head.

When don Juan had described the concept of turning a warrior's head to face a new direction, I had understood it as a metaphor that depicted a change in attitude. Florinda said that that description was true, but it was no metaphor.

It was true that stalkers turn their heads; however, they do not turn them to face a new direction, but to face time in a different way. Stalkers face the oncoming time. Normally we face time as it recedes from us. Only stalkers can change that and face time as it advances on them.

Florinda explained that turning the head did not mean that one sees into the future, but that one sees time as something concrete, yet incomprehensible.

It was superfluous, therefore, for me to try to think out whatever dona Soledad and I were doing. All of it would make sense when I could perceive the totality of myself and would then have the energy necessary to unravel that mystery.

Florinda told me, in the spirit of someone giving a bonus, that dona Soledad was a supreme stalker. Florinda called her the greatest of them all. She said that dona Soledad could cross the parallel lines anytime.

Furthermore, none of the warriors of don Juan Matus' party had been able to do what she had done. Dona Soledad, through her impeccable stalking tech-niques, had found her parallel being.

Florinda explained that whatever I had experienced with the Nagual Juan Matus, or Silvio Manuel, or Genaro, or Zuleica were only minute portions of the second attention. Whatever dona Soledad was helping me witness was still another minute, but different portion.

Dona Soledad had not only made me face the oncoming time, but she had taken me to her parallel being. Florinda defined the parallel being as the counterbalance that all living creatures have by the fact that they are luminous beings filled with inexplicable energy.

A parallel being of any person is another person of the same sex who is intimately and inextric-ably joined to the first one. They coexist in the world at the same time. The two parallel beings are like the two ends of the same pole.

It is nearly impossible for warriors to find their parallel being, because there are too many distracting factors in the life of a warrior; other priorities. But whoever is capable of accomplishing this feat would find in his parallel being, just as dona Soledad had, an endless source of youth and energy.
    http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks/Ca...l_06/eg14.html
    Last edited by Daozen; 10th February 2016 at 17:21.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

earthdreamer (11th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Additional nuance.

The hints and clues do not come from the members of a-ha, the lyrics or music thereof; nor of those who created the videos. But both expressions do work in harmony to deliver an analogical message describing the illusions of the computation Matrix and its external machinations. Such can only be 'delivered' this way because of the agreements one made.

For own part -- I have busted so many mirrors, and via intention, will, and reclaiming my sovereignty, cleared away the smoke and fog of the hebdomad, the demiurge, the womb of the 'Mother' and the mind of the 'Father'.

When your 'time' comes, look not or be tempted by light external. Wait. Wait. One must wait. Every incarnation will shed, ever overlay will shed. Every parasite attached will fall off when one's inner light emerges. Wait for the inner light to emerge. Bring out YOUR light and acknowledge it.

There are so many hints, clues, etc. available in so many expressions.

The first is the free spirit breaking out of the computation Matrix, with one staying behind:

The second is the pathetic pleas of the psychopathic demiurges, the 'Mother', and the 'Father'.

Last edited by terragunn; 11th February 2016 at 08:44.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2016), Scottoz (14th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast