Thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    Consider. Contemplate.

The Yale University speaker at approximately 25.32 in this video pinpoints salient ideas to consider and contemplate in regards to understanding the experiential, external construct of the computation Matrix. Although hinted at, what is not addressed with clarity in this compilation video is the illusory construct of density consciousness.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Scottoz (19th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    I'm really sorry to hear your news, Sam.
    Maybe it's time you take a firm stand against everything that is against you,
    and turn your back on all that, and start seeking actively what you have going FOR you.
    Directing consciousness to your inner creativity....

It's not easy when you operate from the mind, as the mind thrives on fascination.
    And that fascination thrives on negatives.

It means actively seeking protection, for yourself and your loved ones.

I am wishing for you to find that protective shield.
    I sought answers - with an open mind.

One possibility presented to me is this:

What may be going on is that this may be a "GE (genetic entity) run amuck." If so, and in a case like this, my very being can infect others who might be open to it... not just family, but others who enter into resonance with this phenomena.

It may not only be "a protective shield" that I need. It may be that I need to extract myself from what seems likely to be a "GE program" that effects others in my family and those who get close to me and are open.

This implies this matter may very well be entangled beyond just "myself" and yet that I (at this GE level of my being) might in some ways be a battery for this outbreak where at this level of my being (the one that counts... my spirit), if I can stop the program, others should benefit as well as myself.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th March 2016), Scottoz (19th March 2016), ulli (13th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I am soo sorry to hear this Sam. I am pretty sure that you understand my position on this...but just in case it could help I will try to present in another way. I believe that there exist within an ocean of possibilities and realities. The Archon reality is like a virus. If we are oblivious to it it can affect at a background level. But when we become aware of its existence it takes things up a notch. Like finding a mysterious, intriguing email inour inbox ..it says 'come on..open me up...you know you're curious...come explore.' If we accept the initiation and 'click on the link' (open to their reality) like a well constructed virus they gain access to our world and can affect it on so many levels. However, there is another choice. we can be aware of their reality, but consciously choose not to engage with it. By focusing instead on the good stuff that nourishes our souls, the reality of these beings shrinks away until we find ourselves operating at frequencies where they are powerless.
    I sincerely hope that things start to lighten up for you and your family.

sending love xx
    Hi enfoldedblue. I have reread several of your posts many times. The above quoted post at least three times.

I have taken this one segment and printed it in large font and pasted it directly above my monitor so that I see it and read it quite a bit now.

Quote However, there is another choice. We can be aware of their reality, but consciously choose not to engage with it. By focusing instead on the good stuff that nourishes our souls, the reality of these beings shrinks away until we find ourselves operating at frequencies where they are powerless.
    This is the way I have chosen to go.

I am doing it, thank you, enfoldedblue.
    Last edited by Chester; 13th March 2016 at 16:21.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th March 2016), Scottoz (1st April 2016), ulli (13th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #244
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Triquetra

Thanks for your your thoughts. In response to the following:

"There is however no way to go about their construction with a clear mission of using them for their intended purpose, so entertainment purposes will have to be expressed instead. The designs are clear, so clear it becomes mainly a matter of gaining the resources necessary to proceed. The final manifestations would be hard to build all at once, that is why the work will be done in stages. And that is coming.."

I am not sure how expensive these are to set up, but it is something that could probably easily be funded using crowd funding down the track. I am happy to help you do this down the track when you are ready. Even if as you say, it is set up for entertainment purposes, it would provide an interesting introduction for most people to experience the technology as a primer and then they might be interested in other applications, as their view of reality is broadened. A lot of the world is affected by EM interference these days, as you say, even in areas that are quite undeveloped.

Most humans have large amounts of their DNA unactivated and it is often referred to as junk DNA. Will these structures play a role in activating junk DNA so that we can all operate at a high level?

I have also been reading a book from EM Nikolay from a remote viewer, which I stumbled across, he talks about the 3d to 5d shift coming upon us too. Some of his conceptual explainations of reality, dimensions, soul fragments, timelines, parting of realities and multi dimensional nature of things made sense. I am still not sure what to make of it, some of it resonates and some doesn't, but then again maybe I am just not too much of a fan of his timeline predictions for this 3d matrix. I have included a short cover summary below:

"This fourth book in the Essence Path series, “Timeline Collapse and Universal Ascension: The Future of Third Dimensional Earth and Fifth Dimensional Terra,” continues an extraordinary journey into higher levels of spiritual guidance, awakening and the metaphysical world.

The first part of the two-part book provides detailed information concerning the collapse and regeneration of the current Third Dimensional timeline on Earth. It details predictions of major world events, including the advent and aftermath of World War III as well as other cataclysmic global transformations seen to occur on the future timeline of Earth between now and the year 2569. It also gives insight into why there is a widening rift on Earth between those Souls destined to continue incarnating in lifetimes on Third Dimensional Earth and those destined to Ascend to a Fifth Dimensional version of Earth known as the planet Terra. Part Two of the book opens an unprecedented window into the ongoing Ascension of Human Angelic Souls to higher dimensional fields and provides a first look at lifetimes and galactic events seen on the future timeline of the Fifth Dimensional planet Terra.

Almost two decades of telepathic work has led to the astounding revelations compiled in the Essence Path series. Like the first three books in the Essence Path series, “Discovering Your Essence Path” Books One and Book Two and “The System Lords and the Twelve Dimensions,” the latest book in the series, “Timeline Collapse & Universal Ascension: The Future of Third Dimensional Earth and Fifth Dimensional Terra,” continues a riveting journey into the multi-dimensional nature of the Universe and the Soul, providing new and unique levels of higher spiritual guidance and awakening"

cheers

Scott
    Last edited by Scottoz; 19th March 2016 at 08:53.

8. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and interesting "other view"

https://soulmindspirit.wordpress.com...9/hello-world/

Introduction

This blog is about connecting the dots in order to provide a bigger picture and understanding of this reality and those beings interacting with it, including us, the human beings. Our interaction with this reality will be more optimal, as we gain more awareness about it, and about ourselves, inside it.

The following would be some of the basic premises, on which the blog will be based:

1. Some people have a soul component, some not.
    2. The soul component makes a being complete, as it is an essential part of the “holy trinity” (soul-mind-spirit).
    3. The soul component has an energy.
    4. The soul has an ability to “walk” through the time and perceive events across the time/space, as it is eternal.
    5. A sufficiently aware soul can detect implants in the physical body she inhabits (installed there by the aliens and/or military) and intruders; and to destroy them. (Not only aliens, but anthropoids/soulless people, as well, which are perceived as a threat. E.g. there were instances when a military person was controlling an abductee through implants and when the abductee subjected him in his “mental room” to an electric shock delivered by the soul, this was “translated” into this reality, as the soldier suffering a stroke or a heart attack!?)
    6. One of the main features of the soul is the – feeling of humanness. (Conscience, would be another one)
    7. There are entities, in human bodies, in alien bodies and without a physical body, who instead of a holy trinity, have only a holy “twinity” (mind and spirit). Their existence seems to be dependent on those beings who have souls?! They do not have the feeling of humanness (they can interpret it intellectually, however, they can not experience it as a – feeling and to apply it appropriately.) They do not have an intuition, they have only an instinct.
    8. Archontic systems are based on pyramid structure or a hierarchy (and tendency for creating a hive mind; uniformed consciousness; submission of less aware beings to the more aware ones…) So, no wonder that almost all segments of our society are based on this structure, as our reality has been controlled by non-human beings!?
    9. There is a lot of indication that an AI has been involved in the control of the humanity, as well. At this stage, I do not know if it works indepedently, as a sentient “being”, or it has been just “installed” here by archontic forces, to enable something like a computerised control of a food production facility (“as above, so below”), as we already have on our level, together with programs like HACCP, designed to establish a control of the the whole food production chain from the farm to the table.
    10. Real human systems are based horizontally, like circles (outer, exoteric, mesoteric and esoteric) and they are encouraging individualization of human beings. There are no authorities! Period. (This does not come as an information, but as an inner knowledge). More aware individuals will provide help to less aware individuals in such a way to enable them to help themselves. Everybody is responsible for himself.
    11. The soul, mind and spirit components can be more or less disconnected, they can work in unison and they can be integrated, together with the physical body.
    12. Human being has also a potential to merge his ego/personality (as an artificial structure) with his Integrated Consciousness (the Real I); he/she has a potential to interact with the reality in the physical and non-physical form, turning from one into another in accordance with his needs, or whenever he wants it. Human being may be visible or invisible, he can locate and destroy in the space/time all of those who threaten his existence, together with their technology. He will act from a “platform” based on a humanness, awareness and understanding. He will respect all life and living creatures, however, he will not allow to be manipulated by anybody and by anything.

To my knowledge, there was and there is no insider, guru, religion, ideology, spirit-ual teaching etc. which will tell us the above! And, no wonder, as this reality is almost completely controlled!? Yet, we can get this picture by connecting the dots from various sources, including our individual experiences and observations.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Scottoz (1st April 2016)

10. Link to Post #246
    Language
    English
    Thanks

for more - see this thread starting with this post -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Maarit/page166

and this post one page back (and others by sms)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1051846

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Scottoz (1st April 2016)

12. Link to Post #247
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Thank you Sam. A lot of what's contained in the article hits home for me and my turbulent history. Places like here are the only ones I could ever find people to connect with about these matters, which are otherwise a very personal affair that can rarely if ever be discussed in "real life".

I was curious what terragunn thought about this other recent article by Cameron Day:
    http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...w-you-can.html

The main curiosity is less about agreement regarding the situation, I believe we all have more or less agreement as it stands, but more on the course of action.

I was guided to present a non-oppositional course of action that seeks to strike at the heart of how the situation described in the article came to be, which began long before this civilization's time.

How do beings come to exist that need to feed off of low vibrational negative energy? Were they always like that? Or did they come to be that way by rebelling against the very system of reality they found themselves in? Did they get stuck through their own action, or by misfortune?

What is the way out of our mutual situation that stops them from stopping us to free ourselves? Because it will be much easier if that problem is solved as well.

Anyway, this ancient history is beside the point if a major solution is available, and from what I am told, there is one. But it is presented as part of a temporal negotiation.

The systems to be built have a wide variety of possible uses, transporters to 5D essentially, but they can be tuned in different ways. They will evidently be tuned to transport between 3D->5D.

But that is not all they can do. I don't think 4D->5D is possible at all. But indirectly, something can be done.

So the solution is an energetic one, it involves a kind of meta-dimensional medical treatment that makes for needing to feed on low energy dissonant wave frequencies no longer necessary. Then another entity can become more like regular 3D entities in that sense, moving one dimensional step backward to move two forward (4D is not really "forward" from 3D, it is a trap of sorts, but that is a matter for another time).

But as you relay Scottoz from what you share, a very different possibility is also possible, one with a partial exodus from 3D to 5D and then the barrier reappearing between all dimensions for another long cycle. This is still the more probable outcome of course, but we are here changing the probability matrix.

The 8th dimension is something even more unimaginable than 5D. But 5D will become easier and easier to picture the more we discuss it.

So please be assured that this is all very real, there is some majorly anomalous behavior in the meta-dimensional ladder going on right now due to all the accumulated sabotage that has been happening, but hopefully it can be sorted out without too much further strife.

"Will these structures play a role in activating junk DNA so that we can all operate at a high level?"

I think there was so much misinformation around these words that it's simpler to understand what happens in more mathematical terms.

The effect that being in the transporter has is subtle at first. At first it will not transport anyone anywhere, of course. Maybe not for a long time. It needs to be fine-tuned even as people have a long way to go in terms of energetic transformation before the really weird stuff starts to happen.

Harmonic realignment is a good way to look at it. The transportee is having all of this dissonant low vibration energy cleared out of every part of their being and replaced by resonant aligned wave lattice energy.

You could measure it all along the frequency spectrum, across multiple senses. It would look like a caduceus in the simplest way of looking at it, I guess.

A highly harmonically aligned individual would feel themselves disappearing from 3D in increasingly powerful ways as either the fine-tuning of the transporter improves or their various energetic bodies are more tuned to resonate with the frequencies coming in to them.

I can't explain very easily how things look exactly very close to the exact moment when you feel a little bit coming out on the other side, it is really quite ineffable, but this will make more and more sense as we go along.

Again, this is all very real. These verbal words are almost impossible to use to describe a lot of this. But the feeling will be unmistakeable. Also communication changes to frequency based as well.
    Last edited by triquetra; 1st April 2016 at 09:06.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (2nd April 2016)

14. Link to Post #248
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

From Sam's blog link above:

Quote "A long time later, when I was contemplating what was in Eastern Gnosis termed as the “third force”, this joke came to my mind and I realised that it was – the ranger. He intervened to stop the killing of humans, suffering and the destruction of nature with other living creatures as a result of psychopathological activities, which were exhibited by both sides in the conflict. He restored peace and balance in that environment.

So, one can ask a question of a possibility to become a “ranger” and maybe, engage his being in this direction!?

Of course, the first question would be, how one could possibly overcome all those armed forces, psychopaths, transpersonalised (psychopathised) individuals, soulless entities, or generally, the entropic forces, as Gurdjieff called them, when they can use, and they do use, all the means they have at their disposal?! If the entropic forces are “allowed” to use all the means (mostly technological), while the other side is limited in regards to that, then the entropic forces should logically be winning all the times!?

However, it seems that it does not have to be so!?

The ranger does not have and he does not need the arms, he would not need and use the mind control technologies and other weapons which entropic forces commonly employ. Simply because he has a component which entropic forces do not have, and this is – the soul component. This component can make a human being complete, if integrated! And a complete and sufficiently aware human being may choose with which events and entities he will interact in this reality, when and how, or for which events and entities he will stay invisible, i.e. not to interact with them. I mean, really invisible, switching from a particle (physical manifestation) into a wave (non-physical), in particular situations in which one may find himself, in this virtual reality."
    Again, thank you so much for sharing Sam. It would be so great to connect with people like this blog writer who truly understand what is going on and what is to be done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Scottoz (2nd April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13