+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The Game: The Computation Matrix

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Re: The Game: The Computation Matrix

‘Did you make mankind after we made you? And the devil, too?’ – XTC, ‘Dear God’.

Last edited by terragunn; 15th October 2015 at 02:11.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), Pam (19th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I have a hard time understanding David Icke's "ïnfinite love is all there is" motto....he says this at the beginning of his very large books, then spends the next 700 pages of that same book describing in minute detail the hell that we live in -- with very real seeming evil pedophile murderers all interconnected through religion, politics, health care, etc. and all running the show. The trauma caused by these psychopaths (especially suffered by the child victims) seems very very real. So how is this infinite love?

On another note, last year I tried magic mushrooms. What I experienced was a very gray mechanistic psychedelic world -- like I was inside a giant cranking machine, with grinding levers and wheels, and higher tech stuff too. I remember asking whatever consciousness was there: What is the meaning of all this? Who created this? The answer that came back: We are Bored Immortals. It was plural, not singular.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Hazelfern (19th October 2015), Pam (23rd October 2015), skyflower (6th February 2016), terragunn (15th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    I have a hard time understanding David Icke's "ïnfinite love is all there is" motto....he says this at the beginning of his very large books, then spends the next 700 pages of that same book describing in minute detail the hell that we live in -- with very real seeming evil pedophile murderers all interconnected through religion, politics, health care, etc. and all running the show. The trauma caused by these psychopaths (especially suffered by the child victims) seems very very real. So how is this infinite love?

On another note, last year I tried magic mushrooms. What I experienced was a very gray mechanistic psychedelic world -- like I was inside a giant cranking machine, with grinding levers and wheels, and higher tech stuff too. I remember asking whatever consciousness was there: What is the meaning of all this? Who created this? The answer that came back: We are Bored Immortals. It was plural, not singular.

That is interesting about the mushrooms. I have clients that report something similar during ibogaine treatment. The first time I ever did mushrooms I was 16, I did what I now know is called a heroic dose. During that intense 12 hour experience, I learned we do indeed create our reality and I was able to shift anything frightening that came my way through the power of my mind. In latter explorations I did indeed pick up on the machine aspect that sounds similar to what you describe and it was rather unsettling but there were also fairies and other creatures too which made the experience worthwhile. I would also get confirmation we were/are living in a simulation reality everytime I asked.
    Last edited by Elainie; 15th October 2015 at 03:33.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), drneglector (2nd February 2016), Pam (19th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

'The Parents' are externalisations of US -- the Mind of the 'Father' and the Womb of the 'Mother'. We set all 'this' up because we were bored. We wanted to experience limitation, and we did. And we got lost in our own creations, limitations, and illusions.

'Remember who you are' is a reminder that we are Creator Beings. We have become lost and imprisoned in our own gaols (goals).
    Last edited by terragunn; 15th October 2015 at 07:47.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

awakeningmom (15th October 2015), Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), triquetra (10th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 times in 814 posts

Quick question if I may, how many beings of "creative awareness" do you think are currently lost here?
    Thanks
    Normal..!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Quick question if I may, how many beings of "creative awareness" do you think are currently lost here?
    Thanks
    I understand this may come across perceptibly as flippant and psychobabble, but in answer to your query: ONE.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), gord (23rd October 2015), lake (16th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by terragunn (here)
    I understand this may come across perceptibly as flippant and psychobabble, but in answer to your query: ONE.
    Thank you for the reply. Of course though such an answer leads easily to more questions.... so if again I may.......

Do you mean one single being? If so then are there other 'creative beings' who are not lost here? If so an approx number, if such a thing is atall of meaning!

Or do you mean a fractalization of a single 'creative being' into multiple individuals? If so approx how many fractals?

Also this thread may be of an interest to you.... or not?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...OU-are-not-God
    Normal..!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    Thank you for the reply. Of course though such an answer leads easily to more questions.... so if again I may.......

Do you mean one single being? If so then are there other 'creative beings' who are not lost here? If so an approx number, if such a thing is atall of meaning!

Or do you mean a fractalization of a single 'creative being' into multiple individuals? If so approx how many fractals?

Also this thread may be of an interest to you.... or not?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...OU-are-not-God
    Oneness is not a being but a state of being. You, lake, are the only Creator Being in your reality, as am I in my reality.

I enjoyed the thread you referenced. I feel compelled to join in the discussion )

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), triquetra (10th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

This trailer is exceedingly cheesy. However, the message in this film is very salient:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

We live in a sphere, not on a sphere. We live on a material plane within this sphere. This material plane is binary: as above so below.

An analogy. Take a coin. Set this coin upon a horizontal surface, holding it steady with the index finger of one hand. Using the middle finger of the opposite hand, strike the coin just before releasing the index finger of the opposite hand holding the coin in place, so the coin spins without support from either appendage. The coin (should one strike such with a specific amount of force) will now be set in motion, spinning, and creating the illusion of rotundity via motion.

The El – the Source origin electricity we, the Users, provide – is the power source that puts such a plane in motion. Via spirit essences entering the conscious density state of duality the plane becomes a spinning sphere. The sphere itself is not terra firma, only the plane is. What surrounds the sphere (the firmament or Van Allen radiation belt) is constructed entirely of sound. This sound forms a bubble – a force field.

Within this bubble other bubbles are formed – each ONE; each ONENESS.

We are experiencing the Mind of the 'Father', and, via the earth, the Womb of the Mother.

These will not be the first Parents we have had. Once again, As Above, So Below.
    Last edited by terragunn; 25th October 2015 at 02:17.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Cara (8th December 2015), Chester (3rd February 2016), Rusalka (19th December 2015), triquetra (10th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

At the quantum centre (which I call pre-existent Source or Source origin) there is no such thing as space, as the concept of ‘space’ derives from Oneness projecting Oneness externally to become One externally of Oneness, to experience Oneness subjectively, as well as objectively – to experience indivuated aspects of Oneness as a multi-dimensional/multi-density fractilised expression and subsequent experience of One.

The further the externalisations of the One from the Source origin centre of Oneness, the more externalised the Creations of the One projects, steps into, and becomes a part of.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Those who do not understand space seek to explore its illusion, and superimpose such externally over that from which it derives.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This seems to me the correct place for this:

If God knows everything there is to know,
    Then I ask: how can God learn or grow?
    If you knew all that was and all that will be,
    Then how can any decision you make be free?

If you were everything and everything was you,
    Then there would be nothing for you to do;
    And there we find God, in this very position,
    Imprisoned by the power of his own condition,

But there is a way to escape from this net,
    All that God would have to do is forget,
    Forget what He was and in ignorance find
    Choice and free will, from confusion of mind;

And so God created a plane of limitation,
    That confusing place we call creation,
    A place of ignorance where we're free to choose,
    Free to make mistakes and free to lose;

For only a being who knows not what is true
    Has the free will to choose what to do;
    Through us God can live, think, feel and see,
    And experience He knew, but now He can be;

Yet though we've forgotten where we come from,
    The closer we get, the happier we become,
    With control of awareness you can return,
    But you have less choice the more you learn;

Each mortal longs for the infinite touch,
    Yet the infinite longs to know not so much;

Not my words but.... .......
    Normal..!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), terragunn (10th November 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Magnus (here)
    My firm belief is that choice was not an option for me in regard to entering this physical experience. Some hard found pre-birth memories of mine, even confirms this.
    @Magnus: I am interested in your 'pre-birth memories' and the experience in relation to what you refer to as 'hard found'. Will you please share?
    I remember, once writing a very detailed post about this, here on Avalon, but now, for some reason, I just can't find that old post for you, it's like it never existed.

I'll do my best to try reconstruct that what is not easily put into words, here we go:

During this physical lifetime I have instinctively / subconsciously known that I carried this memory (I'm now able to recognize what that specific, gnawing feeling, ever was...), although I was never consciously aware of the memory or the content of the memory, until some years ago, when my pre-birth memory, within a short period of time, successively became distinctively present and clear to me, yet rooted at such a deep and distant spiritual level that its vividness varies relatively to my current day to day vitality curve. When the content of the memory became accessible to me, it was like a very familiar replay of expired, non-physical, events. Why this memory, rather suddenly became accessible to me in the time and way that it did, I can only guess at. This section explained why I considered my pre-birth memory to be "hard found".

In a different mood on another day, maybe I'll be able to add details and nuances to this, official but very private revelation.

The content of my pre-birth memory is not wide ranging, but probably contains only the most intense highlights of the trauma experienced when I, as the then non-physical individual, was handled and forced against my will, into this physical experience.

• I remember being in a physical or at least semi-physical environment.

• I remember the interior of this place, being all in white color and having perfectly smooth and rounded features applied to absolutely everything.

• I remember some sort of white mist enclosing the setting.

• I remember being forcefully handled against my will by another non-physical, non-sentient entity, totally superior in strength.

• I remember my captor / handler emanating malevolent, cold and dark energy.

• I remember having some sort of visual impression of my non-physical handler, but I'm not exactly sure how to relate to that part.

• I remember that I was not alone, there were at least several others like me, being handled or awaiting being handled.

• I remember being "picked and grabbed" (the best way i can describe it), against my will, I was pleading for grace, wrestling, struggling, screaming, fighting, to no avail. Nothing I did had any effect in stopping the course of action.

• I remember initially being vaguely aware of the purpose for me being there, but that vague awareness changed into the obvious, shockingly fast.

I was forcefully handled against my will, by some sort of non-physical captor, in a possibly semi-physical environment of which I know nothing about or even its location, I was not alone, the handler was not a sentient entity, the environment was all white, smooth and rounded in its features, a white mist was everywere, free will was ignored like it didn't exist, I had enhanced field of view, initially I was vaguely aware that my utopian style non-physical existence was threatened and about to get forcefully transformed into a physical experience, my non-physical existence was undoubtedly, uptil then, of utmost contentment. I experienced unlimited horror and despair before and during the transforming process of entering the physical experience, that same horror and despair, to this day, still lurks within me some 39 earth years into my physical experience.

I remember being handled and forced into the physical, but I cannot exactly describe the process of the transformation, other than using the metaphor of being picked, grabbed, dragged, pushed and finally thrown (literally) into something that reminds me of the horror and pain it would imply for a human being to be thrown alive into an industrial meat-grinder. The "meat-grinder" in my transformation was as far as i can understand, just as semi-physical as the environment, possibly even non-physical, I can't tell the difference, but I can tell that it was part of bringing me into the physical.

A while back, I happened to listen to Karla Turner on Youtube, she said something that made me jump. Listen for yourself:

The late Dr Karla Turner - "Soul Recycling Center" @ 39:52

I have no clue if this has any bearing on my story, but the correlation IS interesting and could have the potential of being another angle on my pre-birth experience.

Also, another VERY interesting synchronistic find:

Quote Reference

"Although there was one experience when I tried to head in to space in the etheric zone. I was able to remain in that zone and ended up in a chalky white structure that was used somewhat like a hospital -- obviously not for physical bodies though. There were a number of people hanging in the corrider's there that I could tell were sleeping and dreaming -- they were talking with others -- but none were aware of where they were or what they were doing. I recognized a friend from physical there and tried to talk to her. She got partially lucid only for a moment, and then just as quickly faded back in to her own little world. This place had other beings that 'worked' there and they explained that it was a temporary place for people to come to heal. That was the only space experience I had with other beings."
    Very interesting, Magnus. I have also had experiences in the white room with no corners. I have associated this place with where I have been taken for 'up keeping'. I suspect everyone is taken to such a place, but don't remember. Frankly, I doubt that it is in fact a 'room', but that is how we interpret it. I've read where abductees who claim to be taken into crafts, also describe the rooms as having no corners.

Now, onto the most bizarre subject...I know well about the "meat grinder" you mention. I have a dream written down, somewhere, of my experience in it.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

28. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Magnus (20th November 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

‘Infinite love is truth; everything else is illusion. If it vibrates it is illusion. The pure, infinite All-That-Is, all possibility, is still and silent. Silence is all sound, it’s all possibility waiting to manifest.’ – David Icke.

This is very salient information. The Holographic Disclosure video series address all-too-briefly this information, but at least it addresses it, before going into all the illusions of the Game.

In regards to all N.D.E.’s and hypnotic regressions that focus on the experience between earthly incarnations, the coersion and lure is always light and/or sound, which are vibrations – external illusions: that which make up the computation Matrix. Having been programmed many times over that vibration is all there is, rather than an expression of All There Is, through our programming, coupled with our amnesia state overlay, we will react and be drawn to the familiarity of vibration – light and sound, which can simulate any form, for such is what forms are created from through thought – during this vulnerable position of having left the Game. The Game wants us back, for without us, the Game loses power; it becomes depleted and fades.

‘Remember who you are. You are multi-dimensional, infinite beings’. These catch phrases are not inaccurate (in relation to the Game), but this is more contra-programming propaganda of the A.I. usurper and its astral agents and human channellers to keep us coming back to and powering, via external thought, external emotions, internal source energy, and external programming, roles in the Game.
    Very much agree with your thought (bolded), terragunn. I actually see the 'game' analogy as being part of that propaganda also. Games sound so benign, yet purposeful, for the sheeple to gobble up.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)

yes, the infinite love publicity is strong with some of the channeled material...with the pleiadians, too. My thought is that when we are in a state of belief in infinite love, we are energetically opened to manipulation.
    ― Gary Zukav

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    My firm belief is that choice was not an option for me in regard to entering this physical experience. Some hard found pre-birth memories of mine, even confirms this.
    @Magnus: I am interested in your 'pre-birth memories' and the experience in relation to what you refer to as 'hard found'. Will you please share?
    I remember, once writing a very detailed post about this, here on Avalon, but now, for some reason, I just can't find that old post for you, it's like it never existed.

I'll do my best to try reconstruct that what is not easily put into words, here we go:

During this physical lifetime I have instinctively / subconsciously known that I carried this memory (I'm now able to recognize what that specific, gnawing feeling, ever was...), although I was never consciously aware of the memory or the content of the memory, until some years ago, when my pre-birth memory, within a short period of time, successively became distinctively present and clear to me, yet rooted at such a deep and distant spiritual level that its vividness varies relatively to my current day to day vitality curve. When the content of the memory became accessible to me, it was like a very familiar replay of expired, non-physical, events. Why this memory, rather suddenly became accessible to me in the time and way that it did, I can only guess at. This section explained why I considered my pre-birth memory to be "hard found".

In a different mood on another day, maybe I'll be able to add details and nuances to this, official but very private revelation.

The content of my pre-birth memory is not wide ranging, but probably contains only the most intense highlights of the trauma experienced when I, as the then non-physical individual, was handled and forced against my will, into this physical experience.

• I remember being in a physical or at least semi-physical environment.

• I remember the interior of this place, being all in white color and having perfectly smooth and rounded features applied to absolutely everything.

• I remember some sort of white mist enclosing the setting.

• I remember being forcefully handled against my will by another non-physical, non-sentient entity, totally superior in strength.

• I remember my captor / handler emanating malevolent, cold and dark energy.

• I remember having some sort of visual impression of my non-physical handler, but I'm not exactly sure how to relate to that part.

• I remember that I was not alone, there were at least several others like me, being handled or awaiting being handled.

• I remember being "picked and grabbed" (the best way i can describe it), against my will, I was pleading for grace, wrestling, struggling, screaming, fighting, to no avail. Nothing I did had any effect in stopping the course of action.

• I remember initially being vaguely aware of the purpose for me being there, but that vague awareness changed into the obvious, shockingly fast.

I was forcefully handled against my will, by some sort of non-physical captor, in a possibly semi-physical environment of which I know nothing about or even its location, I was not alone, the handler was not a sentient entity, the environment was all white, smooth and rounded in its features, a white mist was everywere, free will was ignored like it didn't exist, I had enhanced field of view, initially I was vaguely aware that my utopian style non-physical existence was threatened and about to get forcefully transformed into a physical experience, my non-physical existence was undoubtedly, uptil then, of utmost contentment. I experienced unlimited horror and despair before and during the transforming process of entering the physical experience, that same horror and despair, to this day, still lurks within me some 39 earth years into my physical experience.

I remember being handled and forced into the physical, but I cannot exactly describe the process of the transformation, other than using the metaphor of being picked, grabbed, dragged, pushed and finally thrown (literally) into something that reminds me of the horror and pain it would imply for a human being to be thrown alive into an industrial meat-grinder. The "meat-grinder" in my transformation was as far as i can understand, just as semi-physical as the environment, possibly even non-physical, I can't tell the difference, but I can tell that it was part of bringing me into the physical.

A while back, I happened to listen to Karla Turner on Youtube, she said something that made me jump. Listen for yourself:

The late Dr Karla Turner - "Soul Recycling Center" @ 39:52

I have no clue if this has any bearing on my story, but the correlation IS interesting and could have the potential of being another angle on my pre-birth experience.

Also, another VERY interesting synchronistic find:

Quote Reference

"Although there was one experience when I tried to head in to space in the etheric zone. I was able to remain in that zone and ended up in a chalky white structure that was used somewhat like a hospital -- obviously not for physical bodies though. There were a number of people hanging in the corrider's there that I could tell were sleeping and dreaming -- they were talking with others -- but none were aware of where they were or what they were doing. I recognized a friend from physical there and tried to talk to her. She got partially lucid only for a moment, and then just as quickly faded back in to her own little world. This place had other beings that 'worked' there and they explained that it was a temporary place for people to come to heal. That was the only space experience I had with other beings."
    Very interesting, Magnus. I have also had experiences in the white room with no corners. I have associated this place with where I have been taken for 'up keeping'. I suspect everyone is taken to such a place, but don't remember. Frankly, I doubt that it is in fact a 'room', but that is how we interpret it. I've read where abductees who claim to be taken into crafts, also describe the rooms as having no corners.

Now, onto the most bizarre subject...I know well about the "meat grinder" you mention. I have a dream written down, somewhere, of my experience in it.
    Thank you for replying to my post. I'm interested to learn about your own experience and the "meat grinder". On my part, memories v.s dreams are two separate distinctions, with that said, I'm well aware that the two might well be ONE, at a certain stage of awareness. Please share your story, details apprecieated!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

rgray222 (11th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

@Magnus, I tend to lump anything that happens after I go to sleep under the 'dream' umbrella, but I am quite aware that my actual time spent dreaming in the sense that most understand is very small. I've learned to tell the difference between regular dreams and other experiences that some might call flashes of memory of other lives, or visions, etc. Anyway this was my dream sometimes in 2001, but I wrote recurring in brackets, which I had forgotten. I don't remember having it again since then.

People are trapped within some giant mechanism that with each revolution it is slicing everyone to pieces. Like some huge wheel of a train, I hear the grinding and see chaos everywhere. Some people are immediately sliced,others, that appear more aware run and climb to avoid being trapped under the mechanism as it descends. I am eyes in a body I don't recognize. I see a boy who's missing his right arm, there is a small stump still hanging. I scoop him up and carry him for a time, later I see my father running from the wheel too, he takes the boy from me. We don't know the child.
    There is a sliver of day light in all the grayness, for awhile I head toward it. Then, it is gone. A few of us survive. Am I dead but don't know it? I feel that it was our own errors that got us into this. I don't remember how I know this. The more I try to remember the sleepier I get.
    ― Gary Zukav

34. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Magnus (22nd November 2015)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

When our spirit essence enters the Game (which I call the computation Matrix) it enters the Game at a quantum level. Upon entering the Game our spirit essence is assigned what is termed a ‘soul’ or ‘sol’. The soul is a memory complex programme – a recording or ‘hard disc drive’ – where experiences, memories, and functions are stored. However, it should be noted that as the soul is a programme, such could also be reprogrammed or hacked into, with false memories downloaded and genuine memories overlaid with screen imagery. This is a salient aspect to be considered.

In the computation Matrix we begin our journey of the Game concurrently at the least dense and most dense level of densities within the initially formatted construct of the Game. Of course, by ‘our being’ in the Game, and via our manifestational powers of creation via thought and Source energy of our being, the Game continually shifts layers, dimensions, and densities within its initial sub-logos construct to manifest vibrationally that of the Creator beings’ individuated and collective consciousnesses who play the Game. In a very literal or linear sense, we ascend and descend the layered planes of the Game concurrently. This is all part of the contra-programming of the computation Matrix, which is an ouroboros programme prism, based on the Mind of ‘The Father’ (the proton) and the Womb of ‘The Mother’ (the electron), with us—the neutron – being the ‘trapped’ offspring between these two combatting energetic polarities. Both desire us to stay in their realms, as well as to escape both.

When we begin acknowledging the Game for what it is, a programme of the Game is activated to lure us into paranoia of our virtual-reality environment, so that we break down mentally and can no longer function within the Game. This, again, is part of the Soul Harvesting process: traumatise the spirit to gain access to the individuated soul. By accessing the individuated soul one gains access to the Group Soul (Social Memory Complex) and the Soul Family (Oversoul Memory Complex) that such individuated souls are connected to via energetic signatures.

To all of you, I ask:

Have you considered that you were once an all-powerful sentient being that became bored with your existence? Have you considered that a Game was created and agreed to by you and others to 'escape' your boring existences of being all-powerful, and to know what it is like to be limited and disconnected from what you truly are? Have you considered that you have become addicted to the Game of duality, materialism, and limitation you continue to power?

I have )

I will leave this open-ended.

But I will add that the Game cannot be 'won', as the Game is contra-prograrmmed. How to 'win' the Game is to acknowledge defeat, or stale-mate, and leave it. The more one fortifies the Game by playing it and attempting to overcome it, the less chances one has to 'win' the Game.

Remove one's attachments to the Game (emotionally, karmically, and otherwise), and one will leave the Game. Leaving the Game is winning the Game.

Thoughts?
    terragunn, have you watched the 2001 movie that's actually called Avalon?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-the-forum...-

If you watch it and study very carefully its meaning, the answer to your original topic for this thread should be clear. I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I do however wish to be able to get the kind of support that you have to share what I have to say here on this forum - all of the bits of information certainly seemed like this was the right place for the project I had in mind.

It's funny because I guess it's about finding a way to get everyone's attention - in a collective consciousness this is never a problem

And then saying: listen everyone, there Is something to this "Avalon" concept, and to get there it's just a matter of following the principle of the triquetra, the simplest knot, a powerful symbol in celtic mythology, for good reason...

we have the tools now to build our way there, by our own hands, no outside help needed really beyond what we've already been given, and will be given all the while..

there are equal parts needed in terms of evolved spiritual understanding, artistic understanding, and scientific understanding, that will all be shared here.

the first part fades to the second half, in the coming years - the theory must be shared and consensus achieved around it, and then developments can be made based on a coordinated global effort on developing from the theory.

it's exactly what i claim it is - a solid, dependable way out of the Game, the matrix - i can say this with confidence because i've been outside of it, and i came back willingly.

it's now possible to go back and forth at will, but i am only going there by proxy, not for real like the very first time that started me on my path all those years ago...

if there was anything to start with, and i keep bringing this up in many of my posts.. it's an almost desperate desire to have others say they can feel a specific kind of vibration in the communication being brought to the forum... something different about it. a kind of bright white light of sincerity, something that should be a match for an information stream coming out of a collective consciousness, as it claims to be.

what we've seen in the past with many "channels" is incredibly fractured, or intermittent, or degraded information streams, and many people sensed this and realized that information can be more trouble than its worth. it can be taken to wild extremes of inaccuracy mainly due to the emotional turbulence the human is going through - wildly high highs believing that some outside force will come and save humanity, making an easy job of it (this will never happen), and also the low lows where this fatalistic vibration can spread that tries to say we are all doomed, so there's no use bothering, escape for yourself if you can.

so, i get it, it's weird to have someone come along claiming to "represent" a collective consciousness, and then go on to say they want to see if the Avalon forum is really what it seems to want to claim it is - a place where science and spirituality intertwine, and a place that directly engages human awakening.

because if that's what people really want, instead of just turning on the spin cycle for another day of the latest dark energy manifestations brought from entirely outside the scope of the people that come together here, then we can do just that.

the Avalon forum can itself be a pilot for the establishment of a global collective consciousness of humanity's own, a ground zero for achieving consensus opinion on not only the past and the current state of affairs, but the way forward as well.

this is when the energy symbolized by the triquetra knot can really come to life here, intertwining deep pillars of gathered information related to the miracle that happens when aspects of arts, sciences, and spirituality are understood as equal parts of a single whole.

this in turn provides the mechanisms, the acoustic structures and texturalist art forms and spiritual experiences necessary to cross that golden bridge into avalon.

I say all this with so much confidence because I have RVed every step of the way, I've gone and been in those future days in OOBE after OOBE.

We can "win the game", if we want to, and if we work together.

Why would I not do "more", if i promised this much? Like an interview or something?

The answer should make it quite clear - what does naming "my" account triquetra, and coming to a forum "Avalon", and only wanting to discuss the triquetra and Avalon have to do with it all, symbolically speaking?

The answer - I don't really exist, I'm not here right now, this is just an information proxy delivered through a human being who can type these words into this box to put into a forum that can be read by others.

There is a consensus opinion on "the other side" to make this next step - a temporal bridge to close the gap between the future and your present, which to us, has *already happened*.

I'm sorry but there's just no way to maintain any kind of consistency with the pronouns, the I/we thing doesn't really make any sense over there.

Please, I do hope this message gets through to the right people, this project can only ever exist right here, right now, in these forums themselves.

What they symbolize is a spark, a seed of a collective consciousness for humanity itself, which is all it really needs when you really think about it - the rest will take care of itself if people can see the incredible value of building foundations of knowledge out of consensus opinion.

Many people love to debate, but really, it is probably time to set aside that passion and concentrate on building up pillars of knowledge about what is fairly certain, and then making peace with it, thereby lowering your inner tension, resolving cognitive dissonance, and thereby doing your part better to ascend yourself more efficiently and help others to do the same as well.

I never know when to stop because it is like automatic typing flowing off of a consciousness stream. I will stop here for now.
    Last edited by triquetra; 22nd November 2015 at 09:42.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Chester (3rd February 2016), Constance (23rd November 2015), Limor Wolf (2nd February 2016), Scottoz (23rd November 2015), tessfreq (5th February 2016)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    @Magnus, I tend to lump anything that happens after I go to sleep under the 'dream' umbrella, but I am quite aware that my actual time spent dreaming in the sense that most understand is very small. I've learned to tell the difference between regular dreams and other experiences that some might call flashes of memory of other lives, or visions, etc. Anyway this was my dream sometimes in 2001, but I wrote recurring in brackets, which I had forgotten. I don't remember having it again since then.

People are trapped within some giant mechanism that with each revolution it is slicing everyone to pieces. Like some huge wheel of a train, I hear the grinding and see chaos everywhere. Some people are immediately sliced,others, that appear more aware run and climb to avoid being trapped under the mechanism as it descends. I am eyes in a body I don't recognize. I see a boy who's missing his right arm, there is a small stump still hanging. I scoop him up and carry him for a time, later I see my father running from the wheel too, he takes the boy from me. We don't know the child.
    There is a sliver of day light in all the grayness, for awhile I head toward it. Then, it is gone. A few of us survive. Am I dead but don't know it? I feel that it was our own errors that got us into this. I don't remember how I know this. The more I try to remember the sleepier I get.
    Thanks for sharing your dream.

Our experiences are completely different.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast