+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Importance of Being Focused/Centered... As A Team

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Default The Importance of Being Focused/Centered... As A Team

There is simply so much information coming at us these days from so many different directions/sources... that learning to be focused or centered is becoming more and more important, so that we don't get lost in confusion. There are too many data sources to keep track of and cross reference... and we're being 'fed' so many lies, and truths... all jumbled up... It's like trying to put together a giant jigsaw puzzle of 1,000 pieces, but we have 100,000,000 pieces to choose from.

The only way I see to navigate through all this material successfully is to find a place of balance/focus within ourselves to start with... by deciding what kind of person we wish to be... what kind of energy do we want to be a part of. This will make it so we have a clear place/foundation within, to begin with... that we will carry within ourselves from which to maintain our balance. We may also want to meditate, take a walk, play some music, sports, draw, dance, etc... daily... So that we can give our minds a break from over-thinking, over-analyzing.

We will just have to accept that it may be a while before we 'know' what is 'really' going on 'behind the New-Age curtain'. In the meantime, I feel it is most important to work together and show each other respect for where each one is on their paths... or as the old saying goes... "Love thy neighbor as thyself"... Because after all, we're All in the 'same boat'... Right?

Love and Harmony to you All...
    Last edited by Valley; 26th September 2015 at 06:40.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Becky (26th September 2015), betoobig (29th September 2015), Bubu (26th September 2015), chanda (26th September 2015), Constance (4th October 2015), Delight (26th September 2015), earthadvocate (26th September 2015), Elainie (26th September 2015), Fairy Friend (26th September 2015), jaybee (26th September 2015), Jean-Marie (27th September 2015), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2022), Lefty Dave (27th September 2015), Mercedes (26th September 2015), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (26th September 2015), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2015), The Alley Cat (26th September 2015), ulli (26th September 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (26th September 2015), WhiteLove (26th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: The Importance of Being Focused/Centered... As A Team

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    There is simply so much information coming at us these days from so many different directions/sources... that learning to be focused or centered is becoming more and more important, so that we don't get lost in confusion. There are too many data sources to keep track of and cross reference... and we're being 'fed' so many lies, and truths... all jumbled up... It's like trying to put together a giant jigsaw puzzle of 1,000 pieces, but we have 100,000,000 pieces to choose from.
    You're not wrong...

I think that the Alternative Media on the internet has been targeted and taken over more or less to control what info people are getting - it's like a huge PSYOPS - there are going to be some genuine people in their but it's only logical to presume that many prominent alternative information sites have been created (or taken over) to control 'stuff'...

The World Wide Web is the front line of the information war so it's only to be expected - not just from Government agencies, but also special interest groups -

in saying that, though - the internet is the most incredible thing to happen - nothing short of a miracle - to be able to communicate to each other all over the world like we do now ~ in ~ the Land of Mind ~

and in spite of the disinfo and controlling there is so soooooo much to share and learn...it's truly amazing and I am very grateful for it..

Quote The only way I see to navigate through all this material successfully is to find a place of balance/focus within ourselves to start with... by deciding what kind of person we wish to be... what kind of energy do we want to be a part of. This will make it so we have a clear place/foundation within, to begin with... that we will carry within ourselves from which to maintain our balance. We may also want to meditate, take a walk, play some music, sports, draw, dance, etc... daily... So that we can give our minds a break from over-thinking, over-analyzing.
    Wise words....

Although I do enjoy some analysing, it's just that too much is..um..too much...

I gave my brain an unplanned break only this morning...

I woke up early, too early, about 4:30, and off it went...my mind..thinking and analysing - I so wanted to go back to sleep but i couldn't so I got up to make a cup of tea to quieten my thoughts and break the flow of intrusive mind activity..

I glimpsed out of the window an incredible star lit sky - wow - so I went outside into my back garden to look at it all - Orion, the Pleadies, Aldebaran, etc. I was getting a bit of a crick in my neck (I am planning now to get a sun bed type chair thing to recline on at night to watch the night sky)

A couple of satelites went over and a couple of small shooting stars - I thought I'd get my camera and try and capture some orbs... just got some little dullish ones nothing spectacular - then as I moved forward I saw to my left (east) the most amazing bright light..like gold and I was WOAH - yes it WAS Venus (I checked when I got in)

So to get a better view I went out into the road where I live, so there I am in my pyjamas and dressing gown taking photos and looking in sheer wonder at the beautiful sight - I wished a neighbour would apppear or someone would be going past on their way to work so I could go... "look at THAT" - but no one did because it was still VERY early -

so that was the start of my day and very grounding and enjoyable it was... and I plan to do it again, maybe including getting horizontal on a sun lounger with a cup of tea and biscuits at the ready...

Quote We will just have to accept that it may be a while before we 'know' what is 'really' going on 'behind the New-Age curtain'. In the meantime, I feel it is most important to work together and show each other respect for where each one is on their paths... or as the old saying goes... "Love thy neighbor as thyself"... Because after all, we're All in the 'same boat'... Right?
    We are...

Quote Love and Harmony to you All...
    thank you and right back at ya...

Last edited by jaybee; 26th September 2015 at 07:55.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Becky (26th September 2015), chanda (26th September 2015), Delight (26th September 2015), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (26th September 2015), ulli (26th September 2015), Valley (26th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Beautiful analysis... and what a great 'breather' story... That's the kind of balance I was eluding to. The stars have always been a great fascination/inspiration for me, and I'm sure most others... Reminds me of a short poem I wrote back in the early 90's, which I'll relay here now...

Cool, Clear Night

I stand here thinking on a cool, clear night
    Admiring the stars with a thing called sight
    I stand among people on a planet called Earth
    Looking out at the heavens for new sense of worth

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    You're not wrong...

I think that the Alternative Media on the internet has been targeted and taken over more or less to control what info people are getting - it's like a huge PSYOPS - there are going to be some genuine people in their but it's only logical to presume that many prominent alternative information sites have been created (or taken over) to control 'stuff'...

The World Wide Web is the front line of the information war so it's only to be expected - not just from Government agencies, but also special interest groups -

in saying that, though - the internet is the most incredible thing to happen - nothing short of a miracle - to be able to communicate to each other all over the world like we do now ~ in ~ the Land of Mind ~

and in spite of the disinfo and controlling there is so soooooo much to share and learn...it's truly amazing and I am very grateful for it..

Quote The only way I see to navigate through all this material successfully is to find a place of balance/focus within ourselves to start with... by deciding what kind of person we wish to be... what kind of energy do we want to be a part of. This will make it so we have a clear place/foundation within, to begin with... that we will carry within ourselves from which to maintain our balance. We may also want to meditate, take a walk, play some music, sports, draw, dance, etc... daily... So that we can give our minds a break from over-thinking, over-analyzing.
    Wise words....

Although I do enjoy some analysing, it's just that too much is..um..too much...

I gave my brain an unplanned break only this morning...

I woke up early, too early, about 4:30, and off it went...my mind..thinking and analysing - I so wanted to go back to sleep but i couldn't so I got up to make a cup of tea to quieten my thoughts and break the flow of intrusive mind activity..

I glimpsed out of the window an incredible star lit sky - wow - so I went outside into my back garden to look at it all - Orion, the Pleadies, Aldebaran, etc. I was getting a bit of a crick in my neck (I am planning now to get a sun bed type chair thing to recline on at night to watch the night sky)

A couple of satelites went over and a couple of small shooting stars - I thought I'd get my camera and try and capture some orbs... just got some little dullish ones nothing spectacular - then as I moved forward I saw to my left (east) the most amazing bright light..like gold and I was WOAH - yes it WAS Venus (I checked when I got in)

So to get a better view I went out into the road where I live, so there I am in my pyjamas and dressing gown taking photos and looking in sheer wonder at the beautiful sight - I wished a neighbour would apppear or someone would be going past on their way to work so I could go... "look at THAT" - but no one did because it was still VERY early -

so that was the start of my day and very grounding and enjoyable it was... and I plan to do it again, maybe including getting horizontal on a sun lounger with a cup of tea and biscuits at the ready...

Quote We will just have to accept that it may be a while before we 'know' what is 'really' going on 'behind the New-Age curtain'. In the meantime, I feel it is most important to work together and show each other respect for where each one is on their paths... or as the old saying goes... "Love thy neighbor as thyself"... Because after all, we're All in the 'same boat'... Right?
    We are...

Quote Love and Harmony to you All...
    thank you and right back at ya...

Last edited by Valley; 26th September 2015 at 16:50.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Becky (26th September 2015), Delight (26th September 2015), jaybee (26th September 2015), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), ulli (26th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Beautiful analysis... and what a great 'breather' story... That's the kind of balance I was eluding to. The stars have always been a great fascination/inspiration for me, and I'm sure most others... Reminds me of a short poem I wrote down back in the early 90's, which I'll relay here now...

Cool, Clear Night

I stand here thinking on a cool, clear night
    Admiring the stars with a thing called sight
    I stand among people on a planet called Earth
    Looking out at the heavens for new sense of worth

very nice - cheers

now I am inspired to write a poem !!!-

this is turning into a brilliant day..

(I know..I just touched wood )

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Valley (26th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

The only way I see to navigate through all this material successfully is to find a place of balance/focus within ourselves to start with... by deciding what kind of person we wish to be... what kind of energy do we want to be a part of. This will make it so we have a clear place/foundation within, to begin with... that we will carry within ourselves from which to maintain our balance. We may also want to meditate, take a walk, play some music, sports, draw, dance, etc... daily... So that we can give our minds a break from over-thinking, over-analyzing.

We will just have to accept that it may be a while before we 'know' what is 'really' going on 'behind the New-Age curtain'. In the meantime, I feel it is most important to work together and show each other respect for where each one is on their paths... or as the old saying goes... "Love thy neighbor as thyself"... Because after all, we're All in the 'same boat'... Right?

Love and Harmony to you All...
    Precisely, important points you make, we're on a spiritual journey together and on that journey we have unique challenges but where some of those are also shared through common root causes, that we need to spiritually resolve together.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (26th September 2015), Valley (26th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

So very true. the reference point should always be in sight in order not to get lost. Thanks for the reminders.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (4th October 2015), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (26th September 2015), Valley (26th September 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

I always try to check myself, especially where sightings and or altered states are experienced!
    Try to never be surprised!
    try to keep your mind working! IE not become mesmerized!
    Try to make written notes straight away!
    Try to look for other evidence,effects,whiteness's at the time!

Feel for the new info and see if it resonates with you!
    Don't just dismiss anything no matter how mad it might seem to you!

Log it, all will cross reference within you if it resonates or becomes true

Yes stay tuned here and view, report things and so get feed back as an aide to your own self!
    Good post
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Delight (26th September 2015), Mercedes (26th September 2015), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (26th September 2015), Unicorn_Wrath (26th September 2015), Valley (26th September 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Right, WhiteLove... Ultimately we are going to have to resolve our differences... And that begins by respecting each one for being a key co-participant in this co-creative journey... Everyone is a unique expression of Life, one more 'color of the Rainbow'.

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Precisely, important points you make, we're on a spiritual journey together and on that journey we have unique challenges but where some of those are also shared through common root causes, that we need to spiritually resolve together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	serveimage-1.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	31301  
    Last edited by Valley; 26th September 2015 at 16:24.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Unicorn_Wrath (26th September 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks Bubu... You're always welcome...
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    So very true. the reference point should always be in sight in order not to get lost. Thanks for the reminders.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Sweet, Sunny... Yes, and not to forget about getting some good old-fashioned relaxation time in.
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I always try to check myself, especially where sightings and or altered states are experienced!
    Try to never be surprised!
    try to keep your mind working! IE not become mesmerized!
    Try to make written notes straight away!
    Try to look for other evidence,effects,whiteness's at the time!

Feel for the new info and see if it resonates with you!
    Don't just dismiss anything no matter how mad it might seem to you!

Log it, all will cross reference within you if it resonates or becomes true

Yes stay tuned here and view, report things and so get feed back as an aide to your own self!
    Good post

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Thank you so much, Valley, for raising this crucial point at this time.

There is no information outside of ourselves which we can adequately process or understand right now unless we first have full connection to our own center, our own inner core, our own inner stillness. Without access to ourselves, we cannot understand the swirling outer data.

Reading won’t help. Blog gossip won’t help. Opinion won’t help. It’s all destabilizing gibberish until you have tuned into your own silent inner voice. This is the core, the alpha and omega, the true compass. Without yourself you are trapped in endless rounds of whirling confusion.

Inquire within.

Do your meditation, your exercise, your music or gardening, your inner work, in whatever form satisfies you. There is much more than your own inner life at stake here.

Trust your own experience, and never be willing to trade that experience for someone else’s opinion.

Do it. Don’t sit and read or watch videos ‘about’ it. Go out of your mind and into your body.

That is the only proven path to finding truth.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 26th September 2015 at 23:36.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Harmony (22nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Valley (27th September 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Welcome Selene... and thank you for sharing the wise words. I can tell you speak from experience.

Blessings...
    Last edited by Valley; 27th September 2015 at 06:19.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

pyrangello (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Selene (27th September 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

*BUMP*

This is a re-minder for myself, and all of us, as the energy ramps up.
    At least, that is how it feels right now... almost like a rage weapon is aimed at us.
    Not a good time to make drastic moves, for sure.

Can you feel it?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2022), Casey Claar (21st August 2022), Franny (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2022), Orph (22nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

There is the possibility of directed energies that could magnify the natural energies that are coming in astrological cycles and cause exponential reactions instead of well thought out responses from our higher self being.

It may be important to be aware that chaos and unrest is what some may be offering for us to accept or not. When I feel that may be happening, I try and unite in the goodness that we possess, not ignoring what is happening around us, but to find a way through it while understanding that many are suffering and it is hard for one to find a response that is coming from the stillness within.

I wish everyone solutions that are initiated from within, with the care and consciousness we can use to find a way in each moment wherever we are right now.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Casey Claar (22nd August 2022), Franny (22nd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2022), pyrangello (22nd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,717 times in 2,088 posts

I read all 14 posts, then I realized this thread was started 7 years ago. And after going on a journey with everyone's thoughts all of the comments are just as important now as they were 7 years ago. All of them , I actually was outside tonight locking up my chickens and stopped and looked at the stars and Orion. And oh that alwaysx brings me back to center . What a great feeling that is.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

*BUMP*

It feels important to let go of the anger, hurt, and grievances now
    And to keep PA as our oasis.
    We are all good people here, even though we can all be annoying sometimes!
    And that's my 2cents.

"We're all bozos on this bus"

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Harmony (7th November 2022), iota (7th November 2022), pabranno (7th November 2022), Peace in Oz (7th November 2022), thepainterdoug (7th November 2022), Vangelo (7th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread