+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can you see the energy?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member heretogrow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,981 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Can you see the energy?

I have seen these too! The strange thing about my vision is I no longer see objects as solid in darkness or as it begins to get dark. Instead, it as if I see snow as on the television screen. Constantly moving the way scientists describe molecules. I have become used to it over the years. The thing I miss most is the stars. I can only see them if it is a very clear night and if very bright. I always thought the swirling dots were chi or life energy. I have shown others how to see them and some can see them too. I have mixed responses when I mention it to people, some believe it is energy, some think I sound crazy. This began for me about 10 years ago and was the first catalyst to my awakening. I typed in "Little swirling dots" into the search engine which led me to a kundalini forum. Then Synchronicity kicked in which led me to Bill and Kerry's Camelot videos. Once I heard Kerry say that "the world is not what it seems" I was hooked. I wanted to find out what in the world she was referring to. MY MY, ten years later and several trips down the rabbit hole nothing surprises me now. I honestly thing the snowy vision has to do with the veil thinning and seeing object as energy in the 4D. And yes I have had my vision checked several times over the years. They can't find anything wrong other than the astigmatism that I have had nearly all my life. Isn't life interesting!!!

Much Much Love,
    Julia

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heretogrow For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

It's good to find a forum where these are not being dismissed just has floaters or eye problems.
    I also see these raining particles, billions fill the air around us, Myself I have come to believe they may be "neutrinos".
    100 BILLION NEUTRINOS PASS THROUGH EVERY SQUARE CM OF US/WORLD EVERY SECOND.
    But you get the argument they are to small to see or to fast has they travel at near light speed, but myself I think our brains are far more capable than we realize.

Neutrino's moving at near speed of light, light pulses at light speed, illusion neutrino's are slowed down? allowing us THE SENSE/ILLUSION OF SEEING INDIVIDUAL NEUTRINOS, like these water droplets are slowed by using light.
    The water droplets are falling at a 60th of second the light is flashing at 60th of second.
    ILLUSION WATER DROPLETS CAN BE MADE TO STAND STILL.
    Last edited by sunshaker; 27th October 2015 at 09:11.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunshaker For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), heretogrow (27th October 2015), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member voices of silence's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing energy is called scrying. Their is a technique that will help you see multidimensional beings.
    In all my dreams I drown.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to voices of silence For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (14th November 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    Hi Avalonians

Yesterday at work I was alone in my classroom. I was sitting and staring and noticed that the air around me was filled with billions of tiny specs of light. They were falling and jumping and bouncing all over the place. Since it began I started to experiment with it and realized that I can start to see it by just consentrating on the air around me. Within a fraction of a second I can see it for as long as I like. I can also manupilate it by slowing down their movemint to almost standing still in the air. To me it looks like tiny pieces of energy all around me.
    Is there anyone else here who have the same experience?
    I have had similar experiences... but I wont say much as to what it is... who knows... after all we are all made of the same stuff. we can feel it, seems like we could also see it.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Yes, I see what is described in the OP. It became more intense over time and as of a couple of years ago, everything is alive. It looks similar to the effect you get with a night vision camera, but without the green colour. Sometimes I'll hit a sweet spot with my state of mind, empty, and the edges of objects become translucent and wavy, not solid. I also see the fine rain energy, it's different to the random swirly light particles, it falls in one direction and moves in a uniformed manner.

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    Have you tried to slow down their movement? It is just amazing to see it moving in slow motion.
    I've never tried this, when I try to focus in on individual light particles I can't keep track of it. They appear to appear and disappear and move super fast. How do you slow them down?

You also asked about effects. I don't think this is an effect from seeing the energy, more like an effect of whatever is causing me to see energy, but I have been hearing all sorts and feeling it more recently, the last couple of years. The wifi burns me if I come in close contact with it, pretty much immediately and it's very intense. I also feel spears of energy enter my ears, quite a lot at times, for a few days or a couple of weeks at a time.

Interesting to see so many others experiencing this. My friend has just began seeing the rain (he calls it snow energy) and the wifi burns my son too now. It will be interesting to see how this continues to progress.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th November 2015 at 02:29.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

It's amazing how as the "veils" thin and become pliable how much more we are seeing, both physically and with our other senses. The little white spots, specks, and flashes of light have been there always. I can remember seeing them in the late 90's on. It only depends on our awareness and acceptance. And things are shifting again now too. We are experiencing things differently. I like to say "same same but different". The buzzing is different. The lights are different. The feels are softer and fuller and almost sing. When we allow ourselves to be open and aware. My daughter saw a lot of blue light waves or other bursts when she was young. But like many of us we close this off and then it's more difficult to get back to the trusting place. But I also agree that it doesn't matter. Whether we see beyond the physical 3D or not, we are all moving "forward". What's exciting to me is the NEW that's coming in. Moving beyond the old sight, smell, feeling, etc, how we have become used to sensing energies, is where we're heading now. Feeling the I AM for instances if an awesome thing, and yet there is more too... Enjoy the journey.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahriyanna For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2