+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk, founder of Tesla, Engineer or Illusionist ?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk, founder of Tesla, Engineer or Illusionist ?

Daniel Liszt's frequent guests have included Catherine Austin Fitts, Dr. Joseph Farrell, Dr. Peter Dale Scott and many other luminaries such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Paulina Zelitsky, Elana Freeland, John W Warner IV, Douglas Caddy, Graham Hancock, Linda Moulton Howe and Project Avalon's Bill Ryan himself, who have appeared on DJ's show, consistently and for many years.
    The list of credible information sources he is in touch with behind the scenes is much more extensive.
    Gigi Young also has a huge base of students, fans and followers including Catherine Austin Fitts, who is no fool.
    While the number of followers is not always an indicator of the quality of the information being disseminated, DJ's followers and guests are on a much different level than someone like David Wilcock (at least, since he lost his way some years ago.)
    For more about DJ see:

Regarding Elon, it's probably too early to tell, but I would posit that he is smarter than the average graduate of Klaus Schwab's Economic Forum school, and that is why he is taking on Twitter.
    It will give him a much larger fan base, and likely many more misinformed sleepers who will be eager to buy Musk's Neuralink, connecting their brains to computers, paving the way to more Transhumanism.

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1498204
    Last edited by onawah; 14th May 2022 at 20:05.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (18th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), gini (19th May 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st May 2022), Matthew (14th May 2022), Sunray (30th May 2022), Tintin (18th October 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

From Randy Maugans just now on fbook, pulling no punches. Re the pic... OMG. (wt?)

"Elon Musk’s momma as SI [Sports Illustrated] swimsuit model…jaw drop. The Musk family are South African bloodline elites and part of old old breeding programs. Their massive fortune in emerald mining exploited the sacred lands of Africa, and its peoples.
    Elon presents as a folklorish tech hero, an Everyman iconoclast, who seems to be on the side of libertarian free speech. His single-handed wrestling control of Twitter, despite all claims, is a ruse—-part of a very large project to connect fake space programs to an incomprehensible global control grid of human consciousness.
    Nothing “happens by accident”: he is the anti-hero who deceives by flattery and outrageous exploits. Connect the dots…"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 12.59.52 am.png
Views:	26
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	48922

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

avid (18th May 2022), ClearWater (18th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), Kryztian (20th May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022), Satori (29th October 2022), Tintin (18th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Elon Musk Puts Twitter Buyout ON HOLD, Elon May Have Just CAUGHT Twitter DEFRAUDING Shareholders
    242,105 views May 13, 2022
    Watch The FULL Podcast Show - http://Youtube.com/TimcastIRL
    Maybe Musk had no intention of buying Twitter at all. Maybe his plan was to expose the truth.

"Newsweek reported Tuesday that a SparkToro audit tool found that 49.3% of followers on Biden's official @POTUS account are “fake followers based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.""

This quote is from this article: "Elon Musk finds out half of Biden’s Twitter followers may be fake ... "
    Source
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), gini (19th May 2022), onawah (19th May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I would think, checking the status of accounts on any platform would be likened to a brick and mortar company doing inventory checks prior to selling... Much like a home inspection prior to escrow closing, it is all common practice in the buying and selling of assets, of any kind... One must make sure that what is presented to a potential buyer, must be in line with what they would actually get...

Many people "Burn the books" so to speak... I just find it interesting what he is investing his wealth into.. Following the money is quite telling in this regard...

He is either very brave, or highly backed in his ventures, regardless of his prior family wealth. In my opinion what he is doing is a huge power move by any measure of one.

His "Start", involved a new way to handle the money system... One in which could be cut off at a moments notice, should they chose to limit access to someone's own funds.

Then he moved into the power systems... Batteries, solar, and electric vehicles.. Allowing some means of control over how we live, how we travel, etc...

Then he got into the space realm... And included communications...

And now media.... He has nearly all stronghold bases covered.

So the one thing, that remains on the back burner, but certainly has not been forgotten, is of course the merging of AI into the larger picture, especially when it comes to integrating it into humanity itself..

He has set himself up as a global tycoon, with the potential to control the world. He has the money, and has everyone in some way, using his system to some degree to access their own funds... (Or an offchute of such a system)... He has the Starlinks that link said things... He builds the vehicles that will be "Self Driving" on those systems, and will control some of the media that people use to discuss such things.... again on said systems...

He will have his finger on the pulse of everything that we will need, moving forward into a more advanced computer based society. Access to resources, or funds... Power, communications, transportation, and getting off the planet, culminating with potential access to our own minds as well.

He was smart to get involved with such things financially, but in the larger picture, there is a real danger as well...

In many ways it would have been better if many people created each different thing, as all things would not be so centralized... But if you want to be a part of where it all goes, you must throw your hat into the ring... And he does so, suggesting that there is much danger in the creation of AI... That could be a ploy to hook everyone up to it, OR an true concern, or a smoke screen to get everyone to buy into his "Safer Version" of said AI.

I can only say this... I do not know whether someone or some group backed him... But if they did, they now have a stranglehold on the public in ways we could never imagine... While we all were scrutinizing the government, they snuck around the back and did it another way, while we welcomed that...

Soon he will be controlling the means by which people get from place to place, their access to their own money, What they learn, if he expands from the Twitter aquisition, all the way down to whether or not your house gets cut off of a grid if desired. (Assuming you use his products)

He has put all the pieces of world domination into a pretty package, that the typical consumer would welcome, as he does so in a friendly way, claiming he is helping humanity. When the reality is, if we learned government was doing such things we would be repelled, because we would see the dangers immediately.

So at this point we need question whether we trust Elon Musk...

With so many worried about world domination and a New World Order... I would think that they would be concerned about his use of his "Dragon" rockets, and more recently the acknowledgement of his "Draco thrusters".. Or "Raptor" items... I am sure many would say he used those names, as they are seen as powerful figures, much like "Apollo"... But to me it suggests something else entirely...

Are we seeing two groups working with humanity, ... One on the government side, and one in the private sector? Or are they all one structure? This we must determine, and quickly.

*Apollo being representative of a God (Essentially a powerful nordic man)..
    *Draco being a powerful reptilian as well, whom see themselves as Gods?

I need not drag into the et arena, the reported involvement of said groups, as they are well known theories. William Thompkins spoke of nordics helping Nasa get to the Moon, and what of Elon's references to reptilians, the Draco and raptors specifically? Are they one and the same? As Thompkins also suggested reptilians in his testimony.

It's just my opinion when you start adding names like that to your production, it is more a nod to those that helped in their efforts, or possibly gave them the technology for such things. And I am surprised that the alternative community has yet to call out such references... I can't miss them when I hear them.... It is like someone is throwing bricks at me to hear these names..

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2022), DaveToo (19th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), Orph (19th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022), Sunray (30th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th May 2022), Vangelo (20th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tracie (Bodhicee) (here)
    From Randy Maugans just now on fbook, pulling no punches. Re the pic... OMG. (wt?)

"Elon Musk’s momma as SI [Sports Illustrated] swimsuit model…jaw drop. The Musk family are South African bloodline elites and part of old old breeding programs. Their massive fortune in emerald mining exploited the sacred lands of Africa, and its peoples.
    Elon presents as a folklorish tech hero, an Everyman iconoclast, who seems to be on the side of libertarian free speech. His single-handed wrestling control of Twitter, despite all claims, is a ruse—-part of a very large project to connect fake space programs to an incomprehensible global control grid of human consciousness.
    Nothing “happens by accident”: he is the anti-hero who deceives by flattery and outrageous exploits. Connect the dots…"

Attachment 48922
    Edited to add: It seems that she is a famous professional model

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I would think, checking the status of accounts on any platform would be likened to a brick and mortar company doing inventory checks prior to selling... Much like a home inspection prior to escrow closing, it is all common practice in the buying and selling of assets, of any kind... One must make sure that what is presented to a potential buyer, must be in line with what they would actually get...

Many people "Burn the books" so to speak... I just find it interesting what he is investing his wealth into.. Following the money is quite telling in this regard...

He is either very brave, or highly backed in his ventures, regardless of his prior family wealth. In my opinion what he is doing is a huge power move by any measure of one.

His "Start", involved a new way to handle the money system... One in which could be cut off at a moments notice, should they chose to limit access to someone's own funds.

Then he moved into the power systems... Batteries, solar, and electric vehicles.. Allowing some means of control over how we live, how we travel, etc...

Then he got into the space realm... And included communications...

And now media.... He has nearly all stronghold bases covered.

So the one thing, that remains on the back burner, but certainly has not been forgotten, is of course the merging of AI into the larger picture, especially when it comes to integrating it into humanity itself..

He has set himself up as a global tycoon, with the potential to control the world. He has the money, and has everyone in some way, using his system to some degree to access their own funds... (Or an offchute of such a system)... He has the Starlinks that link said things... He builds the vehicles that will be "Self Driving" on those systems, and will control some of the media that people use to discuss such things.... again on said systems...

He will have his finger on the pulse of everything that we will need, moving forward into a more advanced computer based society. Access to resources, or funds... Power, communications, transportation, and getting off the planet, culminating with potential access to our own minds as well.

He was smart to get involved with such things financially, but in the larger picture, there is a real danger as well...

In many ways it would have been better if many people created each different thing, as all things would not be so centralized... But if you want to be a part of where it all goes, you must throw your hat into the ring... And he does so, suggesting that there is much danger in the creation of AI... That could be a ploy to hook everyone up to it, OR an true concern, or a smoke screen to get everyone to buy into his "Safer Version" of said AI.

I can only say this... I do not know whether someone or some group backed him... But if they did, they now have a stranglehold on the public in ways we could never imagine... While we all were scrutinizing the government, they snuck around the back and did it another way, while we welcomed that...

Soon he will be controlling the means by which people get from place to place, their access to their own money, What they learn, if he expands from the Twitter aquisition, all the way down to whether or not your house gets cut off of a grid if desired. (Assuming you use his products)

He has put all the pieces of world domination into a pretty package, that the typical consumer would welcome, as he does so in a friendly way, claiming he is helping humanity. When the reality is, if we learned government was doing such things we would be repelled, because we would see the dangers immediately.

So at this point we need question whether we trust Elon Musk...

With so many worried about world domination and a New World Order... I would think that they would be concerned about his use of his "Dragon" rockets, and more recently the acknowledgement of his "Draco thrusters".. Or "Raptor" items... I am sure many would say he used those names, as they are seen as powerful figures, much like "Apollo"... But to me it suggests something else entirely...

Are we seeing two groups working with humanity, ... One on the government side, and one in the private sector? Or are they all one structure? This we must determine, and quickly.

*Apollo being representative of a God (Essentially a powerful nordic man)..
    *Draco being a powerful reptilian as well, whom see themselves as Gods?

I need not drag into the et arena, the reported involvement of said groups, as they are well known theories. William Thompkins spoke of nordics helping Nasa get to the Moon, and what of Elon's references to reptilians, the Draco and raptors specifically? Are they one and the same? As Thompkins also suggested reptilians in his testimony.

It's just my opinion when you start adding names like that to your production, it is more a nod to those that helped in their efforts, or possibly gave them the technology for such things. And I am surprised that the alternative community has yet to call out such references... I can't miss them when I hear them.... It is like someone is throwing bricks at me to hear these names..
    I don't know what to make of him myself... If he's linked up with Google then we are really ////%^$ed. There are so many warning signs as you've pointed out, yet he comes across as an almost savant everyday man with this boyish playfulness. That power and playfulness and clear agency is incredibly charismatic. I mean, where does he find the time to tweet so much as he does? Why does he even want to? To me he's an enigma.... I want to think that he's working for good. He certainly rushed in very fast and impressively to offer help and rejigged submarine to rescue the trapped Thai football players from that cave in Thailand. He "seems" to have heart.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

ClearWater (19th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), pabranno (19th May 2022), Vangelo (20th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I don't know what to make of him myself... If he's linked up with Google then we are really ////%^$ed. There are so many warning signs as you've pointed out, yet he comes across as an almost savant everyday man with this boyish playfulness. That power and playfulness and clear agency is incredibly charismatic. I mean, where does he find the time to tweet so much as he does? Why does he even want to? To me he's an enigma.... I want to think that he's working for good. He certainly rushed in very fast and impressively to offer help and rejigged submarine to rescue the trapped Thai football players from that cave in Thailand. He "seems" to have heart.
    Agreed completely! I still haven't decided what I think about him as well...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

Agreed completely! I still haven't decided what I think about him as well...
    And Joe Rogan likes him. I have a lot of respect and admiration for Joe. Of course, he could be a little.... dazzled and too humble about himself to spot it if there's a ruse at play. Certainly Elon going on Joe's show must have broke Elon out into the larger zeitgeist and world stage and forever implanted into Joe's mind that ai is on an inevitable march and neural link might be the answer. Joe mentions it often and always vouches for Elon. This further implants what Elon has said into the world's collective psyche... A form of predictive programming? Sometimes joe trusts too much i think. I realise that i really want to think that Elon is on the side of Life... When i check inside the answer is yes. but then. but then. Maybe all the caution is because I feel we are on the brink of such a PERILOUS PRECIPICE and Elon is in some ways the embodiment of those issues we are facing... He may be the LAST BULWARK against that tide. Such is the power that he has and embodies and this makes me really wish that he's working for good.The stakes have never been so high and this man seems to think outside the box and appears to be free of status quo mindset..... Just like that meme i've been fascinated by, the mandala with the scribble, to me Elon is the scribble play.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 9.30.57 am.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	48930

He always looks like he's having a good time and seems to always be masterfully on top of things. fascinating. xx

I guess ultimately we all have been trained to love and wish for hero figures...... yep. Maybe the vast collective is not going to make it but a few will ... The questions of our time.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 20th May 2022 at 13:22.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

ClearWater (20th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,955 times in 2,390 posts

I want to think that he's working for good. He certainly rushed in very fast and impressively to offer help and rejigged submarine to rescue the trapped Thai football players from that cave in Thailand. He "seems" to have heart.
    The Thailand incident wasn't without controversy.

Quote Tesla founder Elon Musk said on Wednesday he was sorry for insulting remarks he made on Twitter about a British volunteer who was part of the rescue mission that freed 12 boys and their football coach from a flooded cave in northern Thailand.

Musk said his comments on Vern Unsworth, which included calling the caver a "pedo" — short for pedophile — were an overreaction to Unsworth's criticism of his attempt to take part in the operation.

"His [Unsworth's] actions against me do not justify my actions against him, and for that I apologize to Mr. Unsworth and to the companies I represent as leader," Musk said in a tweet. "The fault in mine and mine alone."

Unsworth said on Wednesday that he was aware that Musk had apologized, but declined to comment on whether he would still seek to take legal action against him.

The caver had criticized Musk during the rescue, saying that his plan to deploy a mini submarine along the winding cave was a publicity "stunt" and doomed to failure.

He said the Tesla and SpaceX boss could "stick his submarine where it hurts."

"It just had absolutely no chance of working. He had no conception of what the cave passage was like. The submarine was about 5 feet 6 inches long (1.7 meters), rigid, so it wouldn't have gone round corners or round any obstacles. It wouldn't have made the first 50 meters into the cave," he told CNN.
    There does seem to be a few red flags looming behind him wherever he goes, but not sure either.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th May 2022), ClearWater (22nd May 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd May 2022), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2022), Matthew (30th May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (21st May 2022)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

Klaus has the same dream as Elon Musk ...wanting to put a chip in peoples brain. I dare everyone to look beyond Musk's boyish good-looks, his promise of old-school freedom values, and multi-billion dollar success. To me it still looks like he's the friendly face of globalisation creeping up on us in plain sight.

Grant Taylor, @grantltaylor
    WEF: In 10 years, everyone will have a brain implant & eternal life in the digital realm - Google & Microsoft will decide who you marry, where you work, & who to vote for

(Klaus Schwab, Google Co-Founder, & Dr. Yuval Harari)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th May 2022), Ewan (31st May 2022), pounamuknight (30th May 2022), Tintin (18th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

While I do believe that many would line up for Neural link, I believe they will accomplish this is a more revolutionary way... Using perhaps smart dust for the integration into the human anatomy... Cut and paste DNA, and CRISPR technologies that merge with biological updates into our own genetics.

I think perhaps neuralink is the hand shaking to the right while they do something completely unexpected on the left, to just make it happen...

Just my thoughts on the issue. I think whatever they do, they won't be using injections, implants or anything else... And the new high rates of neurological conditions could be a side effect of someone trying such things in mass, such as the mass introduction, through the environment, of some form of biological components that attach to neurological components...

Would Musk even be aware of an attempted neural grab on the population at large? Seems the Neurallink side of his business has gone mostly quiet as of late. With their new genetic manipulation techniques they could easily taint the water supply, or rain it down upon us in mass...

Just a thought... Far less invasive, and possibly far more devastating in scope, as no one would get a choice, nor would they admit to such a thing... Fingerprint absent control over the masses... I think they would do something more this way than what Elon is trying to accomplish.

I know it's far out, but if you follow neurological issues, they're on the rise in massive scales.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ewan (31st May 2022), Harmony (18th October 2022), Kryztian (3rd June 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,092 times in 8,175 posts

The Corbett Report Podcast - 429 - Meet Elon Musk, Technocractic Huckster
    59 minutes Posted Oct 17, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Elon Musk is back in the headlines again (not that he ever really went away).

He's going to save free speech on Twitter (honest)! He's going to end the war on Ukraine (that he supported with Starlink)! He's going to give Taiwan to the Chinese (and not just because of Tesla's Shanghai factory)!

Yes, Elon Musk is a WEF Young Global Leader and a self-promoting charlatan who would have amounted to absolutely nothing without unrelenting support from government and his globalist pals, and he is the next white hat saviour that is being set up to mislead the masses with their next hopium fix.

But as James peels back the layers of this technocratic huckster, you'll find that it's even worse than that . . .

A (Bitchute) VIDEO VERSION:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p2Myle58ozLn/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (19th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Harmony (18th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (19th October 2022), Tintin (18th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Quote Posted by alh02 (here)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EQZFjGjd7IiP

That video disappeared but its back again

edit update: Its a good find, well worth a watch imvho
    Quite the background check, thank you to you both.

Here’s his girlfriend’s music video -

I saw a video that highlighted the uncanny similarities between the AI and Musk’s answers to questions Musk had been asked in public interviews (the AI because reportedly most of them are the one AI with different prompts). I’m thinking what you were/are thinking, Matthew, only it’s become pretty self evident at this point IMO, but hopefully the Grimes video will help people put two and two together.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Harmony (18th October 2022), Isserley (18th October 2022), Matthew (18th October 2022), norman (18th October 2022), T Smith (19th October 2022), Tintin (18th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

'Hero' Musk is going to save humanity by buying Twitter!! This guy is so staggeringly rich, if he really wanted to help humanity he could put food on the tables of millions of struggling families, or pay for everyone's health care and STILL have enough to have an indulgent lifestyle. These folk never put their money to where its really needed.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

DaveToo (19th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Harmony (19th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (19th October 2022), onawah (29th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Isn't it interesting that all his enterprises are in the direction the deep state wants to go? transhumanism, electric cars, space flight I wonder if he got a covid shot?

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th October 2022), Bassplayer1 (18th October 2022), DaveToo (19th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), Harmony (19th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (19th October 2022), Kryztian (19th October 2022), onawah (29th October 2022), Rosco1 (18th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Isn't it interesting that all his enterprises are in the direction the deep state wants to go? transhumanism, electric cars, space flight I wonder if he got a covid shot?
    Quite interesting, well briefly anyway.

I find it amazing how much they are able to pacify people by dressing it up with good intentions. I heard a man comment about how the road to hell really does always seem to be paved with good intentions. No doubt, without exception because they understand very well the nature of human beings. Not only do they always pave it with good intentions, they know that without good intentions that road won’t be paved at all. Throw in a wildly successful frontman loaded up with the noblest of characteristics; self made, courageous blah blah blah and abracadabra you have perfectly sane people entertaining utterly insane thoughts.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th October 2022), gini (22nd October 2022), Harmony (19th October 2022), onawah (29th October 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Tucker Carlson: The left is attempting to destroy Elon Musk. Fox News host Tucker Carlson explains why freedom of speech is essential in society and reacts to the hysteria surrounding Elon Musk's Twitter bid. 19/10/22 12 min.---

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Anchor (23rd October 2022), Bassplayer1 (19th October 2022), Kryztian (19th October 2022), TargeT (19th October 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Joe rogan and Dave chappelle talk about Elon musk not that much appreciated ..21/10/22--5 min.-

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Anchor (23rd October 2022), Bassplayer1 (22nd October 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Kryztian (22nd October 2022), norman (22nd October 2022), Vangelo (22nd October 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

The Joe Rogan Show is the world's most eminent limited hangout.

Come to think about it, that makes it the perfect partner for Musk.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DaveToo (27th October 2022), gini (23rd October 2022), Kryztian (22nd October 2022), Satori (29th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

JAMES AND ERNIE DEBATE ELON MUSK
    55 minutes Posted Oct 29, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    James appears on Declare Your Independence every other week to discuss news, current events and activism. In this discussion, James and Ernie debate whether or not Elon Musk represents a way forward for free humanity or a technocratic huckster selling the unwashed masses on the globalist agenda.

https://www.corbettreport.com/dyi-musk/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ArViyuLY1IHy/

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

gord (31st October 2022), Kryztian (29th October 2022), Vangelo (30th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast