+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.10 Amps from the wall, 1.76 Amps from the self loop over-unity device

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default 1.10 Amps from the wall, 1.76 Amps from the self loop over-unity device

This is a demonstration of Gerard Morin's early self loop over-unity device. He demonstrates that he feeds 1.10 Amps from the wall and returns 1.76 Amps from the self loop over-unity device. This is huge...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (4th October 2015), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2015), Cabohenry (3rd October 2015), DaRkViPeR (3rd October 2015), ks4ever (4th October 2015), Magneticman (3rd October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 1.10 Amps from the wall, 1.76 Amps from the self loop over-unity device

Unfortunately he hasn't proven over unity here as he didn't measure the current AND voltage coming out of the device. Power (watts) = Current (amps) x voltage (Volts)
    Disclaimer: I do admit I haven`t watched it to the end. :-)

Griff

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2015), DeDukshyn (3rd October 2015), Hawkwind (4th October 2015), Nick Matkin (4th October 2015), rgray222 (4th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Magneticman's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 1.10 Amps from the wall, 1.76 Amps from the self loop over-unity device

He's telling the truth, brilliant and its all about the magnets. Cheers

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Oh "electro-magnetics does work. Just like the steam engine Ford, the greedy, not the needy had control. If our children would have had follow-up study in this field, we'd have had speedrail a long time ago.

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Griff (here)
    Unfortunately he hasn't proven over unity here as he didn't measure the current AND voltage coming out of the device. Power (watts) = Current (amps) x voltage (Volts)
    Yup.

Here yah go - 133.3 amps out of a power supply that you can get from a 20 amp electrical wall socket: EVGA 220-P2-1600-X1 80 PLUS Platinum 1600 W Power Supply.

Quote Posted by Griff (here)
    Disclaimer: I do admit I haven`t watched it to the end. :-)
    You missed the good part. In the space of a half minute he refers to the amperage readings off his meter as both "power" and "volts" .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd October 2015 at 16:39.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd October 2015), rgray222 (4th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

we have no shortage of free energy device the challenge is how to get them out to the masses

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Patrikas (3rd October 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Unfortunately it is not that easy, the guy in the video has obviously no knowledge of basic principles of electrical engineering.

“Power (watts) = Current (amps) x voltage (Volts)” is only true for DC (direct current).

The guy in the video works with AC (alternating current).

In case of alternating current you have to take the phase angel between voltage and current into consideration when you do measurements, especially when you work with inductive components like coils.

The simple measurement tools in the video measure only the apparent current. The apparent current is composed of a true and a reactive component.

Therefore his measurements are completely wrong. His experiments have probably nothing to do with free energy.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th October 2015), Nick Matkin (4th October 2015), rgray222 (4th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (4th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Oh thank you Avaitor! This is what nearly always gets overlooked by the free-energy crowd.

The current and voltage must be in phase. If not, you don't get Watts but 'Volt-Amps' which is not a measurement of genuine power.

And if that is not sufficiently confusing, if the waveforms being measured are not sinusoidal, the simple test equipment used by these aspirant experimenters will give misleading results.

These guys are mostly well-intentioned, but seem not to fully understand the basic pitfalls of their measurements. And they make the same errors over and over.
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th October 2015 at 13:30.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Aviator (4th October 2015), DeDukshyn (4th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Come to think of it, there are vanishingly few 'free energy' devices delivering DC power. DC generated from a source (usually water) would be easily proven to be over unity.

It would also be really easy to rectify AC generated by the usual rotary 'free energy' devices into DC. Once the rectified AC has had any dodgy waveforms smoothed out and the I/V phase errors eliminated, even basic multimerters will give unambiguous results.

Odd why (as far as I know) this is not done...
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 4th October 2015 at 17:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Aviator (4th October 2015), DeDukshyn (4th October 2015), rgray222 (4th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I do agree it's possible it's all a fantasy, but I hope something of all of it will lead to something nice. Standard electricity has not resulted in any "free energy", so it might cause distraction when you want to achieve free energy. From that point of view I do find Gerard is doing it right - through experiment, but it might be best for him and us all not to try to explain his findings with what we know about electricity, can be dangerous also, so it's good to experiment on a small scale.

Personally I know very little about electricity. But I do believe that nature might operate using positive, neutral and negative polarity, where positive polarity spins in the opposite direction to negative polarity and neutral polarity has a null spin. Since we live in a stateful reality, where everything in the stateful part of creation is in rotation, then I do think that we should be able to take advantage of that spin force by tapping into it. The source of that spin force seems to be creation itself and if creation is infinite, which I believe it is, then we could harness that force without anything ever running dry from doing so. It's just a matter of understanding nature.

Maybe the closest I've ever got to understanding the mechanics of creation is in the altered state reality that I once switched to in dream, where I went through what I perceive to be a dimensional shift. An interesting detail about that experience was that when I left the dimension I was in, just before the inner frequency acceleration started to become very strong, I could actually see that from my conscious point of view in that state I was in, I observed the dimension I was leaving as a still image - I could see myself and the reality I was in, as a frozen still image my consciousness was now leaving. This made me realize that when your inner frequency spins beyond the frequency boundary of the dimension you are in, then relative to your consciousness it appears that the dimension you leave is actually put in pause mode relative to you, within your consciousness. As I moved towards source, I noticed that it was a frequency acceleration and that the spin was actually the force of love, not a frequency de-acceleration. I left convinced that creation is infinite and at the center point there is statelessness/singularity/0 frequency/nirvana, but within that is then infinite amount of statefulness/spin.

What I think is possible is to match two objects at identical spin of opposite polarity relative to each other. When they are matched up like this, there is frequency acceleration taking place between them - they enjoy each other's company infinitely much the closer they get. Now, for this to be possible, they need to share the same "signature frequency", because if one object is in "signature frequency" A and the other object is in "signature frequency" B, they are not going to spin precisely at the same frequency. The art of tapping into free energy is in my view the process of learning to understand how to find objects of identical signature frequency of opposite polarity. The frequency acceleration that happens between the two frequencies is the process when the two originally identical frequencies start to move closer and closer to the neutral polarity by sharing a common state. On a frequency chart it would look like two frequencies that get closer and closer towards full cancellation/null, on each cycle, until they eventually null. That's the sweetness of two frequencies being identical at their core however at opposite polarity. This is what I think a true soul mate is, it is an identical frequency of opposite polarity. Each needs the other equally much and complete each other equally well. In my case, what I think happened when I made the dimensional shift was that I connected with my soul mate - who shares the same signature frequency as me but of opposite polarity, and because we connected out of unconditional love, a trinity formed between God, me and my soulmate, which was the cause of the dimensional shift. In other words, two identical frequencies of opposite polarity might not be enough, the key might be the knowledge of applying the unconditional love frequency on both, to form a trinity with God.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th October 2015 at 21:17.

+ Reply to Thread