+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

1. Link to Post #21
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

My impression is that most of the infrastructure on Mars dates to the Atlantean period, i.e high technology in terms of the manipulation of say the crystalline properties of matter, but not much else. Andrew Basiago in his interviews himself appears to hint towards this state of affairs. There was a different socio-economic cultural base to the society. They based their technology on what they saw in nature around them, and the technology was not well distributed among the population. So basically the Atlanteans were basically a stone age society with only a small shaman-like elite having access to high technology, with pre Vedic Sanskrit being the lingwa franka. Thus, an Atlantean airplane would look very much like a bird. The Atlanteans could put a man on Mars, but couldn't mass produce a teapot, very much like the South American civilizations such as the Maya being unable to adopt the concept of the wheel, despite having exquisite knowledge of astronomy. We seem to forget that modern mass production only started with the British opening a naval biscuit factory. What I suspect is that some really heavy genetic experimentation took place on Mars with say human DNA being fused in with say a slug's DNA to produce a hybrid. This is indicated too by Basiago in his interviews if one follows very carefully. With these weird hybrids still wandering around on the surface, as described by Basiago, it is no wonder that Mars is something of a forbidden planet.

Aleister Crowley used to say that all the secrets of the world are encoded in Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland and he was damn correct. In a certain part of the book a baby is turned into a piglet. Human DNA was inserted into wild boars and piglets were the result. Smile when you eat bacon as you are eating the result of Atlantean technology.

Andrew Basiago's descriptions of what he found on Mars i.e. the Skull Portals/exit come very eerily close as to what is depicted in the 2002 Time Machine movie projection of the future. This is a way of very discretely providing disclosure in plain sight. Vide the part near the end of the film. Unfortunately, I can only provide the film clip below, one would have to see the original movie in full.

Last edited by MalteseKnight; 13th October 2015 at 19:42.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), avid (13th October 2015), Axman (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), kirolak (13th October 2015), Lost N Found (14th October 2015), Ol' Roy (16th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), seko (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), vmk22 (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (13th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Thanks Bill for this! The story appeared truthful and it's great to have these kinds of puzzle pieces to work with.

One thing that got my attention was how both of these guys had probably done quite extensive work out at S9 for many years at a probably rather high clearance level, yet both of them only knew fractions and could not really put together the bigger picture.
    Yes: there's an important point here. No-one knows everything. Their superiors make absolutely sure of that.

That alone discredits Corey Goode's many stories about just about everything one can imagine. No-one would have that clearance, not even MJ-1, the Head of Majestic.

Shane (The Ruiner)'s situation is different, but contains parallels. When Charles initially contacted me and was leveling with me about what he knew, before he was 'taken back' a few months later, he was at pains to stress that he had really only just overheard this and that, and was not even interested personally in some of the information and therefore had not retained it. So his caveat right at the front was that what he could report was not in ANY way complete. He often simply did not know stuff when I asked him.

Whistleblowers have come out of deep silos, where they can see what's around them but not a lot else. I talked personally with a physicist who had worked at Bell Labs on exotic technology. When walking from one room to another, he would have to wear special goggles that blurred his vision apart from a couple of feet around him, enough to not bump into things, and be able to card-swipe and open doors. He walked on painted 'tramway' lines on the floor. (Interestingly, that protocol was later independently confirmed by controversial witness Dan Burisch.)

Moral of the story here? People are NOT meant to see ANYTHING they're not personally involved in... in case they talk later.
    To me this behavior of controlling and limiting the awareness of people being "somewhat" near the truth, indicates that the people behind all of this, take advantage of the skills of the workers and probably lie to the workers about why the workers even do what they do. This elite group lets people live a complete lie to serve their masters, and this elite knows about that being the case, yet protect it and ensures it is kept at the greatest level of secrecy.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), avid (13th October 2015), Axman (13th October 2015), Bill Ryan (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), kirolak (13th October 2015), MalteseKnight (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (13th October 2015), seko (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), transiten (13th October 2015), vmk22 (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

I am wondering how many aces in the sleeve does Bill Ryan have :-)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), MalteseKnight (14th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Does he have any proof, that you know of Bill?

Can I ask, do you have a series of 'litmus test's' that you apply to any potential whistle blower, or is it more a case of cross-referencing what is being relayed against other sources?

Many thanks.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 13th October 2015 at 19:35.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

bennycog (13th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2021), MalteseKnight (13th October 2015), onawah (13th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (13th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), take (20th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Hi. Excellent discussion. Bill wrote, "No-one knows everything. Their superiors make absolutely sure of that."
    Well, if some "superior" is deciding who down the line doesn't know everything, somebody, somewhere does indeed know everything...or a quite a bit more.

Who's deciding who is allowed to know what?

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), justntime2learn (17th October 2015), sijohn (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (13th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    Yes: there's an important point here. No-one knows everything. Their superiors make absolutely sure of that.

That alone discredits Corey Goode's many stories about just about everything one can imagine. No-one would have that clearance, not even MJ-1, the Head of Majestic.
    I don’t think Corey has ever claimed to know “everything”. David Wilcock is certainly enthusiastic about Corey’s range of knowledge, but that’s David’s claim, not Corey’s. As Rumsfeld famously said: There are [still] unknown unknowns.

Much of Corey’s range of broader knowledge is derived, according to Corey himself, from his access to the so-called “smart glass pads”, which were given to him to read as a pre-adolescent to keep his conscious mind occupied while he was on duty as a Intuitive Empath. He has been careful in his testimony to distinguish clearly between his personal experiences, and matters that he read about via this technology.

Remember, as well, that his superiors fully expected to wipe his memory of his entire 20 year service before returning him to his earth-based timeline here. This memory-wipe failed in Corey’s case, as it apparently has with some other Mars 20-and-Back victims.

And remember that these kids were given enhanced memory and learning capacities as part of the Moonshadow program. They could learn a lot quite freely – and needed to - since the future utility of that information within the SSP itself was incalculable. They had to be “stuffed” with knowledge, by any means possible.

So, at the time, they had no reason to restrict his off-world use of the glass pad on future secrecy grounds. And Corey has also said that the neural interface of the pad would automatically limit your information access to your personal neural capacity.

If Corey was anything like me at that age, I can fully appreciate his interest in ancient history and galactic life. If I’d had that pad, I’d have devoured it.

The very existence of these smart glass pads was recently inadvertently confirmed by another putative insider, who referred to them by another name. If that individual’s credentials can be confirmed, he would plausibly be in a position to know of this.

It may seem counterintuitive to give someone a mental distraction when they are expected to focus on something else more sensitive, but it is not. This is entirely plausible, but not many people would understand why. I can, however, personally vouch for this “alpha wave distraction” technique as a benign facilitator of deeper theta and gamma brain waves – the frequencies that enhance psychic sensitivity in a trained observer. When astrologers focus on the image of someone’s chart, or clairvoyants on the interior of a crystal, they are using the same principle to draw on wider fractal information.

So: Corey clearly knows a lot that “they” didn’t expect him to remember. But that certainly doesn’t mean he knows everything.

Regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 14th October 2015 at 03:30.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

bojancan (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), tgn333 (13th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Bassagio also stated Barack Obama was also part of jump room program through his maternal Grandfather.
    Yes. I consider this absurd. I referenced that here, when discussing The Ruiner's claim that he had trained Vladimir Putin, when The Ruiner (Shane) was aged 13.

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    While I would say that there are grounds for believing that there are three small human bases on Mars, I find it difficult to accept that there is a population of upwards of 600,000. A total Mars base population of say 100 or 200 would be more likely, with 1,000 to 2,000 being the upper limit.
    Yes, it's a huge number! But Henry said that only a proportion of those were Earth-human.
    Unlimited energy brings about the aspect or potential for unlimited expansion.

recall the recent line about finding open water on Mars, this means underground aquifers would also be near 100% likely. This means aquifers the size of Kansas. Literally.

Unlimited energies and proper resource access, does tend to add up to fairly large populations being emergent in a few short decades.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

hohoemi (15th October 2015), Matt P (14th October 2015), seko (14th October 2015), Selene (13th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This comes from thoughts from you post Bill and Cidersomerset s vid and the Jumproom topic:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VMwJmIRF7ZE

Please try to read all the below text, both on the
    Magnetics/Bases and
    Time Travel/Space programme subjects

So Just some thoughts:

Magnetics/Bases.
    Human beings are attuned to Earth's magnetic field strength
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field
    , so living on other heavenly bodies such as the Moon, Mars ect with far less Mag strength would cause problems!
    So if bases exist it would be beneficial to be in areas of the most Mag strengths!

Reports of Moons BASES are said to be on the far side! and much interest in the Tycho (crater) in the lower south!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_(crater)
    an area of the Moon saide to have a higher mag strength.

Mars' current magnetic field is very weak, with strengths of at most about 1500 nanotesla. Earth's, by comparison, varies up to around 65000 nanotesla, or more than 40 times stronger than Mars'.

Mars BASES should then be in the South where there is a Mag field strength, and very little in the North!
    Mars magnetic field is stronger in the Southern hemisphere, but overall has very little in the way of a detectable magnetic field!
    Why is only half of Mars magnetized?
    http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily....google.co.uk/

Of cause though, if there was technology to compensate it wouldn't matter!!

Time-Travel/Secrete-Space-Programme

The-Jumproom, The-Corridor, Teleportation!
    It's of my understanding that Time past, time present and Time future are all one and the same.
    So is it 'Space' that is the import, meaningful factor?

I'm of the understanding that the Jumproom works like this:
    2 switched on devices in different places, stand under one and you are under the other at the same time! then turn off the one where you don't won't to be and you are at the other which is still switched on. You are in both places at the same time, so it's not time travel related, it's SPACE/Position related!

All matter is one Atom which is everywhere at the same time (no time)

In the above mention vid there was a part talking about Time-Travel, in that item Arthur C Clark was then said to say something like 'Yes we do have a secrete space programme'
    He didn't say 'Secrete Time Travel programme' !

So if I heard it right it got me thinking:
    The word 'SPACE 'in 'Secrete-Space-Programme' could literally mean space as in Coordinates/Position and not space as in Outer-Space where other planets and stars are!

'Jumprooms' could now be 'Jumpships' etc, they would certainly be faster than light ha!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), guayabal (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), vmk22 (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021), Zaya (14th October 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

anti-gravity is inherently gravity negating which is inherently time negating (separating/shifting), which is inherently dimensional-dislocational.

As is all over-unity science, at the atomic level.

same-same, all of them.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

David Trd1 (1st November 2020), hohoemi (15th October 2015), noprophet (20th October 2015), thunder24 (15th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan

I don’t think Corey has ever claimed to know “everything”. David Wilcock is certainly enthusiastic about Corey’s range of knowledge, but that’s David’s claim, not Corey’s. As Rumsfeld famously said: There are [still] unknown unknowns.

Much of Corey’s range of broader knowledge is derived, according to Corey himself, from his access to the so-called “smart glass pads”, which were given to him to read as a pre-adolescent to keep his conscious mind occupied while he was on duty as a Intuitive Empath. He has been careful in his testimony to distinguish clearly between his personal experiences, and matters that he read about via this technology.

Remember, as well, that his superiors fully expected to wipe his memory of his entire 20 year service before returning him to his earth-based timeline here. This memory-wipe failed in Corey’s case, as it apparently has with some other Mars 20-and-Back victims.

And remember that these kids were given enhanced memory and learning capacities as part of the Moonshadow program. They could learn a lot quite freely – and needed to - since the future utility of that information within the SSP itself was incalculable. They had to be “stuffed” with knowledge, by any means possible.

So, at the time, they had no reason to restrict his off-world use of the glass pad on future secrecy grounds. And Corey has also said that the neural interface of the pad would automatically limit your information access to your personal neural capacity.

If Corey was anything like me at that age, I can fully appreciate his interest in ancient history and galactic life. If I’d had that pad, I’d have devoured it.

The very existence of these smart glass pads was recently inadvertently confirmed by another putative insider, who referred to them by another name. If that individual’s credentials can be confirmed, he would plausibly be in a position to know of this.

It may seem counterintuitive to give someone a mental distraction when they are expected to focus on something else more sensitive, but it is not. This is entirely plausible, but not many people would understand why. I can, however, personally vouch for this “alpha wave distraction” technique as a benign facilitator of deeper theta and gamma brain waves – the frequencies that enhance psychic sensitivity in a trained observer. When astrologers focus on the image of someone’s chart, or clairvoyants on the interior of a crystal, they are using the same principle to draw on wider fractal information.

So: Corey clearly knows a lot that “they” didn’t expect him to remember. But that certainly doesn’t mean he knows everything.

Regards,

Selene
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but here it goes...

If Corey was so valuable with enhanced memory and mind ability why use him for 20 years then toss him back down to this planet, to live in Texas and be in need of web donations to survive?

Wouldn't he be more useful still working for them? I can't see them just wasting an investment.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Elainie (14th October 2015), Ivanhoe (14th October 2015), Pam (14th October 2015), Selene (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), vmk22 (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    If Corey was so valuable with enhanced memory and mind ability why use him for 20 years then toss him back down to this planet, to live in Texas and be in need of web donations to survive?

Wouldn't he be more useful still working for them? I can't see them just wasting an investment.
    Good question. I think the simple answer is just this: That was the program, 20-and-out. That seems to have been the limits of their technology/bureaucracy. Twenty years and we dump you, kiddo.

That doesn't eliminate the possibility that they might control people for longer, but if they were looking at their "data", their "spreadsheet", they might have chosen 20 years as their two-or-three-sigma % probability of success. That is, 99.99% of all subjects would fall within their 20 year spectrum. The few "outliers" could be - in their view - ummm, "eliminated" or "dealt with..." if you gather my meaning.

Corey Goode seems to have gone into four sigmas of outlier here: the survivor. And the "Oh Sp*t!" if you want cockroach-like extermination. No controller expected him to speak sanely. Except that he has. He is a rarity; damaged but still alive. And the Avians - if so -have capitalized on this.

NB: Another reasonably credible whistleblower has recently commented that the wider SSP/Secret Government has "known about the Blue Avians since at least 1950...." So there ya go.....! Another incoming vector of possible support.

I'm just looking at the data here. The stats.

The evidence is at least equivocal. I'm still listening.

Cheers,

Selene

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for this! The story appeared truthful and it's great to have these kinds of puzzle pieces to work with.

One thing that got my attention was how both of these guys had probably done quite extensive work out at S9 for many years at a probably rather high clearance level, yet both of them only knew fractions and could not really put together the bigger picture.

Shane (The Ruiner)'s situation is different, but contains parallels. When Charles initially contacted me and was leveling with me about what he knew, before he was 'taken back' a few months later, he was at pains to stress that he had really only just overheard this and that, and was not even interested personally in some of the information and therefore had not retained it. So his caveat right at the front was that what he could report was not in ANY way complete. He often simply did not know stuff when I asked him.

Whistleblowers have come out of deep silos, where they can see what's around them but not a lot else. I talked personally with a physicist who had worked at Bell Labs on exotic technology. When walking from one room to another, he would have to wear special goggles that blurred his vision apart from a couple of feet around him, enough to not bump into things, and be able to card-swipe and open doors. He walked on painted 'tramway' lines on the floor. (Interestingly, that protocol was later independently confirmed by controversial witness Dan Burisch.)

Moral of the story here? People are NOT meant to see ANYTHING they're not personally involved in... in case they talk later.
    To me this behavior of controlling and limiting the awareness of people being "somewhat" near the truth, indicates that the people behind all of this, take advantage of the skills of the workers and probably lie to the workers about why the workers even do what they do. This elite group lets people live a complete lie to serve their masters, and this elite knows about that being the case, yet protect it and ensures it is kept at the greatest level of secrecy.
    The concept of: "A need to know basis" - May be serving it's purpose. Bloody brilliant structure to keep the information that comes out unclear and vague.

Keep ut the good work swede. Always lovely to stand beside fellow countrymen for the truth. / J-nas från norra Sverige.
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Maknocktomb's Avatar
    Thanks

You also have to consider alternative universes where the large population is residing not in our time or universe. A Mars that is more earth like.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maknocktomb For This Post:

alexius (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Michi (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maknocktomb (here)
    You also have to consider alternative universes where the large population is residing not in our time or universe. A Mars that is more earth like.
    Very interesting! Thank you for reminding me of that possibility.
    The more you are motivated by LOVE, the more fearless & free your action will be.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexius For This Post:

Aurelius (14th October 2015), Shannon (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Bill, without going into too much info, his initials weren't S.L were they?

There's another story I should tell (and a contact I should try to pick up again). One time in 2007/2008 (I would need to look it up, but I have it all archived) Kerry and I both had flu, and were also on the road. It was a tough few weeks.

After that hectic period was all over, I was searching for something in my e-mails, and saw to my horror that there was an e-mail I'd missed.

It was from someone who was ASKING to be interviewed, who had been recommended for the Nobel Prize in Physics, had worked with Majestic on antigravity, and knew all about the Moon Bases. He said that Project Horizon was fully operational.

I wrote back to him immediately, but he, too, never replied, We'd missed him. He'd been willing to go on video.

My guess was that his e-mail to us had been intercepted and he'd been ordered not to talk. One has to act fast.

These people do exist, and the programs do exist. But they are NOT allowed to talk.

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Older people are riskier to work with - less reliably malleable to fit in, conform with, project limitations. Some of them start noticing to much, making connections with prior experiences that put the mission at risk.

For similar reasons, only the most desperate governments recruit older men as infantry soldiers. Ages about 18 to 25, when the full strength of body is not yet matched by a breadth of experience and awareness, are easier and more reliably trained for hand to hand combat.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Aurelius (14th October 2015), Heartsong (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), justntime2learn (17th October 2015), Selene (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), ulli (14th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

'Trips to Mars' - William Hamilton - June 1998

Some interesting readings here: R.M. Decker | 35 minutes to Mars

And finally, if you talk about Mars please do not forget Phobos, hint.

Last edited by Helvetic; 14th October 2015 at 09:35.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Aurelius (14th October 2015), avid (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Elainie (14th October 2015), Ivanhoe (14th October 2015), Matthew (16th October 2015), Morbid (6th November 2015), norman (14th October 2015), sijohn (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Older people are riskier to work with - less reliably malleable to fit in, conform with, project limitations. Some of them start noticing to much, making connections with prior experiences that put the mission at risk.

For similar reasons, only the most desperate governments recruit older men as infantry soldiers. Ages about 18 to 25, when the full strength of body is not yet matched by a breadth of experience and awareness, are easier and more reliably trained for hand to hand combat.
    Right, but at even 30, that isn't old. He was taken I'm assuming as a child and then sent to Mars for 20 years...:Did work for this shadow gov and now is living like a shmoe? Meh. Idk, doesn't work out in my head.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

airaspect (15th October 2015), justntime2learn (17th October 2015), Pam (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2015), ulli (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Right, but at even 30, that isn't old. He was taken I'm assuming as a child and then sent to Mars for 20 years...:Did work for this shadow gov and now is living like a shmoe? Meh. Idk, doesn't work out in my head.
    Yeah... The world would look pretty funny if all the 20 year returnees started selling mugs, aprons and key chains...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Debra (6th November 2015), Elainie (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), ulli (14th October 2015)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Kerry and I both had flu, and were also on the road. It was a tough few weeks.
    I can remember Henry Deacon saying he used vit, D3 as he did not go outside
    a great deal and it helped prevent colds and flew. I do take them from time
    to time and will do more during the winter months.
    Yes Cider, vitamin D3 is crucial for the immune system - among lots of other things they don't generally talk about, it's usually just the calcium/bone stuff - about 5 years ago I discovered I had a deficiency of D3 and my doctor put me on large doses for 6 months - well my strength returned (I'm quite a big bloke 6.0 and 14 stone. 'stocky' as they used to say) and I felt literally like a new man! So yes take at least 5,000 IU's per day if you feel you are low-you can safely take up to 10,000 IU's per day they revised it up recently. I have not had a cold or flu since gaining my levels back (honest).
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th October 2015 at 16:47. Reason: trim nested quoting

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th October 2015), Gardener (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), penn (11th November 2015), Sierra (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast