+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but here it goes...

If Corey was so valuable with enhanced memory and mind ability why use him for 20 years then toss him back down to this planet, to live in Texas and be in need of web donations to survive?

Wouldn't he be more useful still working for them? I can't see them just wasting an investment.
    Older people are riskier to work with - less reliably malleable to fit in, conform with, project limitations. Some of them start noticing to much, making connections with prior experiences that put the mission at risk.

For similar reasons, only the most desperate governments recruit older men as infantry soldiers. Ages about 18 to 25, when the full strength of body is not yet matched by a breadth of experience and awareness, are easier and more reliably trained for hand to hand combat.
    Right, but at even 30, that isn't old. He was taken I'm assuming as a child and then sent to Mars for 20 years...:Did work for this shadow gov and now is living like a shmoe? Meh. Idk, doesn't work out in my head.
    I think it might have a lot to do with age.
    Years 15 to 25 are wonder years for human powers, Magic etc.!
    After about 25 (Well 18) you are solidifying into this lower dimension and in effect dying 0.o

So for someone to have the desired power/connection/abilities you become dried out and so tossed out Doh!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Sierra (15th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by kerbie (here)
    Hi Bill, without going into too much info, his initials weren't S.L were they?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There's another story I should tell (and a contact I should try to pick up again). One time in 2007/2008 (I would need to look it up, but I have it all archived) Kerry and I both had flu, and were also on the road. It was a tough few weeks.

After that hectic period was all over, I was searching for something in my e-mails, and saw to my horror that there was an e-mail I'd missed.

It was from someone who was ASKING to be interviewed, who had been recommended for the Nobel Prize in Physics, had worked with Majestic on antigravity, and knew all about the Moon Bases. He said that Project Horizon was fully operational.

I wrote back to him immediately, but he, too, never replied, We'd missed him. He'd been willing to go on video.

My guess was that his e-mail to us had been intercepted and he'd been ordered not to talk. One has to act fast.

These people do exist, and the programs do exist. But they are NOT allowed to talk.

Hi, kerbie — No, not 'SL'.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

findingneo (11th August 2017), Tintin (13th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Right, but at even 30, that isn't old. He was taken I'm assuming as a child and then sent to Mars for 20 years...:Did work for this shadow gov and now is living like a shmoe? Meh. Idk, doesn't work out in my head.
    Yeah... The world would look pretty funny if all the 20 year returnees started selling mugs, aprons and key chains...
    That would be disclosure though
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th October 2015 at 16:48. Reason: trim nested quoting
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Sierra (14th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Remember, as well, that his superiors fully expected to wipe his memory of his entire 20 year service before returning him to his earth-based timeline here. This memory-wipe failed in Corey’s case, as it apparently has with some other Mars 20-and-Back victims.
    Two important points here.

1)

Corey did NOT know about the age-regression thing when Christine recorded him at his home (twice) on 26 Sept and 3 Oct 2014. I have all the raw audio from the dictaphone, and edited it carefully myself. This was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

So... that means the memory (if real) was retrieved/recovered AFTER that time.

How?

Corey has never said he's been regressed, or ever consulted a qualified therapist.

What you said about the memory-wipe having 'failed' is evidently not the case. If this 'wipe' really happened, it clearly worked fine... but then he somehow got the memory back. This problem with his testimony is never addressed.

2)

The 20-year age regression thing first surfaced from Michael Relfe, who was processed, in depth and detail, by his wife, Stephanie. The sessions are all transcribed and published (in the year 2000, 15 years ago) in two books, free to download from http://themarsrecords.com.

Michael's sincere disbelief and bewilderment at what was gradually surfacing is there on almost every page, as they gradually put the puzzle together. It's almost impossible to believe, but the sessions are all documented. That's WHY they were published in detail.

Where are Corey's sessions? They don't seem to exist — and if they do, they've never once been mentioned, even in passing. Even 'regular' abductees have published regression sessions on audio to document their story. It's normal research protocol. You (@ Selene) know this absolutely.

Occam's Razor: Corey plagiarized (copied) the story from Michael Relfe. It seems really pretty clear. But a lot of people, 15 years later, don't know about Relfe, and his wife's book.

$500 here, on record before witnesses, says that Corey will NEVER be regressed by a competent therapist and have the sessions published to validate his story.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (15th October 2015), Atlas (14th October 2015), Brodie75 (12th July 2021), David Trd1 (1st November 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), HaveBlue (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), justntime2learn (17th October 2015), Matthew (16th October 2015), Midnight Rambler (14th October 2015), moekatz (14th October 2015), Selene (14th October 2015), Shadowself (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sophocles (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Wow...took me only a few minutes to find this 20 year memory regression thing from the link provided by Bill. In an interview non the less....

Interview With Michael and Stephanie Relfe
    of the Mars Records

By Eve Lorgen

Quote EL: One has to wonder then, what could or would have happened if your future Michael who was working on Mars, somehow came into contact with the present day Michael (on earth) before 1996?

MR: This would NEVER be allowed to happen. The program works the way it does because NO ONE on duty (who will eventually be times hot back to their origin) is permitted to interact with any time event (or person) of earth while stationed on Mars Base. That means that visitors and VIP’s are OFF limits. Anyone visiting for a short period is “spending time” on Mars and will NOT be time shot back to their origin. They will just be moved by jumpgate to and from Mars.

To clarify: Remember there are 2 kinds of people that I remember.

1. People visiting Mars temporarily (Politicians, etc.) They travel to and from Mars by jumpgate. They visit for a few weeks and return. They are not time traveled back. They are VIP’s. They are OFF LIMITS!!

2. Permanent staff, They spend 20 years duty cycle. At the end of their duty cycle they are age reversed and time shot back to their space-time origin point. They are sent back with memories blocked. They are sent back to complete their destiny on earth.
    From this interview on that website:

http://www.themarsrecords.com/wp/the...-mars-records/

Edit to add; Actually it's mentioned two time in this interview:

Quote EL: One of the most unbelievable aspects of your story is the age regression and time travel you experienced. What was this like?

MR: The age regression was pure boredom. Being kept in a dreamlike, semi-conscious state for weeks was very boring. That’s the only memory I have been able to recall. The 20-year time jump back to 1976 was over before it began. Walking through the tunnel was uneventful.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 14th October 2015 at 16:17.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Selene (14th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Remember, as well, that his superiors fully expected to wipe his memory of his entire 20 year service before returning him to his earth-based timeline here. This memory-wipe failed in Corey’s case, as it apparently has with some other Mars 20-and-Back victims.
    Two important points here.

1)

Corey did NOT know about the age-regression thing when Christine recorded him at his home (twice) on 26 Sept and 3 Oct 2014. I have all the raw audio from the dictaphone, and edited it carefully myself. This was NEVER ONCE mentioned.

So... that means the memory (if real) was retrieved/recovered AFTER that time.

How?

Corey has never said he's been regressed, or ever consulted a qualified therapist.

What you said about the memory-wipe having 'failed' is evidently not the case. If this 'wipe' really happened, it clearly worked fine... but then he somehow got the memory back. This problem with his testimony is never addressed.

2)

The 20-year age regression thing first surfaced from Michael Relfe, who was processed, in depth and detail, by his wife, Stephanie. The sessions are all transcribed and published (in the year 2000, 15 years ago) in two books, free to download from http://themarsrecords.com.

Michael's sincere disbelief and bewilderment at what was gradually surfacing is there on almost every page, as they gradually put the puzzle together. It's almost impossible to believe, but the sessions are all documented. That's WHY they were published in detail.

Where are Corey's sessions? They don't seem to exist — and if they do, they've never once been mentioned, even in passing. Even 'regular' abductees have published regression sessions on audio to document their story. It's normal research protocol. You (@ Selene) know this absolutely.

Occam's Razor: Corey plagiarized (copied) the story from Michael Relfe. It seems really pretty clear. But a lot of people, 15 years later, don't know about Relfe, and his wife's book.

$500 here, on record before witnesses, says that Corey will NEVER be regressed by a competent therapist and have the sessions published to validate his story.
    Bill, we may be confusing the discussion here with the word: regressed. And using it here in two definitions.

Definition one (mine): The 20-and-back “timeline regression” used in the Mars SSP programs. I meant here that Corey was “regressed” from Mars service in the same manner as Relfe – i.e. returned after 20 years on another timeline to a few moments after he had departed this earth-based one. This definition may be awkward in the context here.

Definition two (yours): Hypnotic regression conducted by a therapist, used to recall repressed memories, which will have a data trail of the sometimes halting, traumatic and confused memory recovery. These regression sessions were the topic of Stephanie Relfe’s book.

The significant difference here is that Corey has never claimed to have “recovered” lost memories. He has always maintained that he has refused to discuss – until recently - memories he fully retained all along.

You may recall that in December 2014 when, as a mod, I drafted the mods’ statement on Corey’s departure from Avalon and I inadvertently said he had gone through a therapeutic process of memory recovery with Christine and other therapists. Corey immediately objected to that part of the statement, said he had never needed therapy to remember his experiences with the SSP, and I promptly apologized to him personally and took full responsibility for the error. I think I can find that correspondence somewhere, approximately Dec 17-19, to PM you if you cannot locate it in your files.

So you are correct: He has never undergone “regression therapy”.

What Corey has said about his memories is that (I am paraphrasing here) the SSP memory-wipe process that accompanies the 20-and-back timeline-regression process “fails in 3-5%” of the cases. They have determined that these failures are clustered in the Intuitive Empath types, Corey’s category. This is because, he says, they have discovered that our memories are not stored in the mind/brain itself, but in a kind of ‘cloud storage’ of the larger self or soul. And IE types – who may also have unaided past-life recall – have persistent access to their larger self.

That was their problem with the memory-wipe process: they still can’t go beyond the mind/brain into the soul. They can try to ‘cover’ memories with implanted information, but – by all other accounts – those mind/brain overlays can be removed or will eventually disintegrate on their own. That was Michael Relfe’s process of recovery, and is also echoed by other survivors.

So I suppose the $500 bucks must remain unclaimed for now. But gosh, I’d love to meet you for a long dinner’s conversation next time I’m in Ecuador….

Affectionately,

Selene

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Meh. Idk, doesn't work out in my head.
    That's OK ... doesn't work out in my head either, though mostly for a different reason.

The idea that someone could be sent on a complex 20 year mission, and then returned, as if nothing had happened and as if no time had elapsed, memory (almost) wiped, right back where they started, in the youthful state in which they started, seems impossible to me.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Zampano (14th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    seems impossible to me.

16. Link to Post #49
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

Mind control on an individual would tend to come apart at body age 30. This could be due to changing hormones.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

hohoemi (15th October 2015), Sierra (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MalteseKnight (here)
    Mind control on an individual would tend to come apart at body age 30. This could be due to changing hormones.
    Yes. Corey will be 46 in a few months' time.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Sierra (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015)

20. Link to Post #51
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Lots of details of UFO connected events in the 60's not recorded anywhere else are related in "The pawn of his Creator", by Henry Dohan, including how Henry got his teeth fixed by a Tijuana dentist who lived next door to the man who went on the 1955 Argentinean trip to Mars, financed by the Vatican..

Quote I wish to thank Mr. Narciso Genovese, an Italian writer now living in Mexico, who was taken to the Moon and later to the planet Mars. He wrote his own book about these experiences and also assisted me in writing this one.

Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/12470080/T...of-His-Creator
    Last edited by Atlas; 14th October 2015 at 19:40.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Hervé (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Sierra (15th October 2015), Sophocles (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote I translated a book called "yo he estado en marte" from spanish to english to "I was on Mars" from author Narciso Genovese for his gran daughter Elizabeth Elizalde. The rights to publish the book are still being disputed by some members of the Marconi group, and family members. so I believe to date it has not been published legally in the United States. (source)

Initially by "confidences" to the Press then in his book "I was on Mars" published in Mexico in 1958, Narciso Genovese (1908-1982) tells that the disciples of "Guillermo Marconi, the inventor of the radio" - actually Guglielmo Marconi - after the death of their Master in 1938 - actually 1937 - decided to pursue his studies and projects on the use of solar or cosmic energy, but in the secrecy of a hideout in the jungle of the Andes so that the evil ones cannot make use of their discoveries for war. They are 98 Very Wise erudite from six European nations and form an isolated and ignored society, devoted "to domesticate the electric forces of peaceful and universal space", all for the sake of mankind's good and with an aim of sharing their fantastic discoveries with humanity "little by little and at the appropriate time."

In one of the book's chapters, these Scientists realize that spaceships from another planet monitor the Earth; they organize a landing strip and light signals, and soon, on December 6, 1955, at 05:00 p.m., the extraterrestrials from the planet Mars land and meet the Scientists.

They help the Scientists to perfect their own "cosmic ships" using "solar energy", for rockets and the atom are respectively obsolete and dangerous technologies, and soon 9 of the Scientists embark in three Earth's cosmic ships bound for Mars. As an homage to Christopher Columbus, the three ships are baptized with Martian names: "Loga", "Dige" and "Cundi", in English: "Mars", "Earth" and "Alliance", a portrait of Jesus Christ duly decorating the crews' rooms.

The "Columbus Expedition", escorted of six Martian spaceships, makes a stop on the Moon, just to confirm that it is "undoubtedly an already Dead World", then, joined by 10 more Martian spaceships, it reaches the airport of the capital of Mars, Tanio, under the cheers of welcome of the Martian crowd. Narciso Genovese is of course one of the crew, as Grand Physicist, apparently less sworn to secrecy than its 97 colleagues in Advanced Science.

Source: http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/ce3...peru-andes.htm
    Last edited by Atlas; 14th October 2015 at 19:34.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

alexius (14th October 2015), Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Hervé (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Sophocles (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021), Zampano (15th October 2015)

24. Link to Post #53
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

The significant difference here is that Corey has never claimed to have “recovered” lost memories. He has always maintained that he has refused to discuss – until recently - memories he fully retained all along.

[...]
    ... which shows that Corey has a very real memory problem: either it's very short or else it simply shorts:

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    [...]

I come from a long line of Military Intel family, I have been told by Mil and Civ people that I am a MILAB, but I do not quite buy it... no memories of that stuff... wife says I act out battle scenarios and shout out orders in my sleep but I was an Intel/Communications guy... so I chalk that up to watching to many movies and listening to tooo many war stories.
    At the time of writing the above quoted post (10th May 2012), it seems said memories that were there "all along" weren't there at a conscious level since he wouldn't "buy it" which is even ways away from "refusing to discuss it."

Either way, there is a lie!

PS: That Corey quoted post, BTW, is just immediately following one mentioning the Relfe's story.
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th October 2015 at 22:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Selene (15th October 2015), Shadowself (15th October 2015), Sophocles (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Quote I translated a book called "yo he estado en marte" from spanish to english to "I was on Mars" from author Narciso Genovese for his gran daughter Elizabeth Elizalde. The rights to publish the book are still being disputed by some members of the Marconi group, and family members. so I believe to date it has not been published legally in the United States. (source)

Initially by "confidences" to the Press then in his book "I was on Mars" published in Mexico in 1958, Narciso Genovese (1908-1982) tells that the disciples of "Guillermo Marconi, the inventor of the radio" - actually Guglielmo Marconi - after the death of their Master in 1938 - actually 1937 - decided to pursue his studies and projects on the use of solar or cosmic energy, but in the secrecy of a hideout in the jungle of the Andes so that the evil ones cannot make use of their discoveries for war. They are 98 Very Wise erudite from six European nations and form an isolated and ignored society, devoted "to domesticate the electric forces of peaceful and universal space", all for the sake of mankind's good and with an aim of sharing their fantastic discoveries with humanity "little by little and at the appropriate time."

In one of the book's chapters, these Scientists realize that spaceships from another planet monitor the Earth; they organize a landing strip and light signals, and soon, on December 6, 1955, at 05:00 p.m., the extraterrestrials from the planet Mars land and meet the Scientists.

They help the Scientists to perfect their own "cosmic ships" using "solar energy", for rockets and the atom are respectively obsolete and dangerous technologies, and soon 9 of the Scientists embark in three Earth's cosmic ships bound for Mars. As an homage to Christopher Columbus, the three ships are baptized with Martian names: "Loga", "Dige" and "Cundi", in English: "Mars", "Earth" and "Alliance", a portrait of Jesus Christ duly decorating the crews' rooms.

The "Columbus Expedition", escorted of six Martian spaceships, makes a stop on the Moon, just to confirm that it is "undoubtedly an already Dead World", then, joined by 10 more Martian spaceships, it reaches the airport of the capital of Mars, Tanio, under the cheers of welcome of the Martian crowd. Narciso Genovese is of course one of the crew, as Grand Physicist, apparently less sworn to secrecy than its 97 colleagues in Advanced Science.

Hi Atlas, thank you for that post

You know there was a UFO wave that lasted the whole of 1954 in and around France/Euroupe.

Cylinder mother ships with balls and saucers leaving them and being seen returning+ many other interesting sightings and even strange beings!

So they ended up in the jungle of the Andes before going home with guests!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Herve:
    Either way, there is a lie!
    But the critical – and more difficult - question is: Was the lie deliberate, systematic and premeditated, or was it simply the result of a confused mind protecting itself?

We seem to be happy to give that gentle allowance to The Ruiner, but not to Corey: Why?

Why - and on what evidence – is Shane being given a pass for deliberate lying here but Corey is hung out to dry as a ‘pathological liar’? I don’t get it. I really, truly don’t.

Moreover, and I will say this now: Why is Shane’s Best and Most Popular Defense: “He was always so polite and nice to me…” ?

Huh?

This is the Famous Last Words of every little old lady who has ever been scammed out of her life savings by a psychopathic crook: “But he was so nice… seemed like such a nice young man… so polite… so helpful…” Until he emptied your bank account and stole your life. Bernie Madoff was ‘nice’. So was the original Mr. Ponzi.

Sheesh. Nice. Yeah.

I will refrain from commenting further. Such a “nice, polite person…”. Really.

It’s not a really good defense of anyone’s hopes or illusions.

Shane has told you he was “trained by the Illuminati…” etc. Either you take that seriously: i.e. He has few scruples as a predator or He is a lying SOB from Day One. Your choice, and pardon my strong language here.

Cheers,

Selene

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

bennycog (15th October 2015), Clear Light (15th October 2015), Ruby L. (15th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Yeah... The world would look pretty funny if all the 20 year returnees started selling mugs, aprons and key chains...
    That would be disclosure though
    That would mean we already have disclosure because of Corey's mugs, and I can't quite see it, lol.

How's about mass advertising put out by DW that the purchase of the millionth mug, wins you an all expenses paid trip on a Blue Avian sphere to Mars, to be videoed, and played on Gaiam TV?

Better make that the 100th mug or it will never happen...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2015), Elainie (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Quote Initially by "confidences" to the Press then in his book "I was on Mars" published in Mexico in 1958, Narciso Genovese (1908-1982) tells that the disciples of "Guillermo Marconi, the inventor of the radio" - actually Guglielmo Marconi - after the death of their Master in 1938 - actually 1937 - decided to pursue his studies and projects on the use of solar or cosmic energy, but in the secrecy of a hideout in the jungle of the Andes so that the evil ones cannot make use of their discoveries for war. They are 98 Very Wise erudite from six European nations and form an isolated and ignored society, devoted "to domesticate the electric forces of peaceful and universal space", all for the sake of mankind's good and with an aim of sharing their fantastic discoveries with humanity "little by little and at the appropriate time."

I read the article/source you added to your post and there is one significant phrase I would like to share.

One does not need more cosmic rockets; the contact with the Martians is already made. What is now necessary to obtain to share the cosmic travels is the DISSOLUTION OF THE SELF.

As long as the SELF exists, there will be no PEACE; and as long as there is no PEACE, space flights are impossible. At the precise time we live in, we do not need COSMIC ROCKETS, but the study of EGO and its TOTAL DESTRUCTION; thus and only thus, the TRAVEL to MARS will be possible.

Here we go...which is bringing us back to spirituality and the discovery of the true SELF.
    The realisation that you are one with everything that is, you wouldnt want to hurt anybody in any ways.
    To me, it seems like its the lesson to learn on planet Earth.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Why - and on what evidence – is Shane being given a pass for deliberate lying here but Corey is hung out to dry as a ‘pathological liar’? I don’t get it. I really, truly don’t.

Moreover, and I will say this now: Why is Shane’s Best and Most Popular Defense: “He was always so polite and nice to me…” ?
    The two personalities are very different: chalk and cheese. Shane is hardly being 'given a pass', but after being given the benefit of the doubt for a long time, during which time he's thus far conducted himself impeccably, he's being treated with courtesy by most people here, and I appreciate that.

One can show that someone's story is deeply flawed, or even fictional, but one doesn't have to hit them on the nose. (I've not hit Andy Basiago on the nose, either, nor will I do so. )

Shane has not at any stage actively tried to smear anyone, lie about anyone, gather information about anyone to try to tarnish their reputation, plant false stories about anyone, or write articles attacking the Avalon Forum and what it stands for.

Nor has Shane ever tried to profit financially from all this. (Fabricating claims and at the same time asking for money is a form of theft.)

Inventing a story is one thing, but active malevolence is quite another. The difference may matter to many people.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2015 at 13:16.

35. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (15th October 2015), alexius (15th October 2015), araucaria (15th October 2015), Atlas (15th October 2015), Curt (15th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Dennis Leahy (16th October 2015), Hervé (15th October 2015), Ivanhoe (20th October 2015), Jean-Luc (15th October 2015), Octavusprime (18th October 2015), Selene (15th October 2015), Shadowself (15th October 2015), Sierra (16th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,505 times in 4,311 posts

I talked personally with a physicist who had worked at Bell Labs on exotic technology. When walking from one room to another, he would have to wear special goggles that blurred his vision apart from a couple of feet around him, enough to not bump into things, and be able to card-swipe and open doors. He walked on painted 'tramway' lines on the floor. (Interestingly, that protocol was later independently confirmed by controversial witness Dan Burisch.)

Moral of the story here? People are NOT meant to see ANYTHING they're not personally involved in... in case they talk later.
    I believe that too, compartmentalization is the ticket.

But this brings up other questions, such as those surrounding Bob Lazar. What are your thoughts on him, Bill?

There's a good reason to believe that when he came out with his story, although essentially true, it was probably a "controlled leakage" of the truth. Or a portion of it. Unlike the Physicist forced to wear special goggles moving from area to area, he seemed to be working under less than strictly secure conditions. He reported walking through an open hangar at S4 at one point, allowing him to briefly glimpse numerous saucer-shaped craft. He witnessed a number of other things you wouldn't expect a simple technician of his calibre, plucked off the street so to speak, to have access to. I have never heard, either, that he underwent hypnotic pre-conditioning, in fact I think he reported nothing more than vague threats, and the signing of non-disclosure papers etc.

Yet the 'intended' whistleblower theory - as an experiment, a test to gauge public reaction, perhaps? - has a problem. Yes, he had no evidence at all for his fantastic story, apart from a blurry, shaky video of a light hovering in the distance, but if he really was a controlled asset, and you take into account what happened afterwards, then surely the whole thing backfired on them. Lazar generated a lot of press. He put knowledge of the facility into the public domain that has never gone away, forcing them to move the entire operation to a facility in Utah, or Pine Gap (both have been mentioned as possibilities).

But it’s hard to believe he was completely the real deal either, just a guy in the wrong (right!) place at the wrong (right!) time. That's because, quite simply, they didn't 'rub him' out before he opened his mouth. He lived to tell his tale.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Tintin (13th May 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Back to topic here, I just heard from Kerry again. (And I can cross-post part of this to the What happened to Kerry Cassidy on 24-25 April, 2015 thread. )

It'd be very nice to hear from Bill Hamilton. He was an excellent researcher, and I always had the highest respect for him. He's made some huge contributions over the many years he's been active (ever since the 1950s... do see Camelot's 2006 interview with him: http://projectcamelot.org/bill_hamilton.html).

Hi Bill,

Last email I got [from Bill Hamilton] was from 2013… so he’s probably still around. Last I heard he was living in Colorado.

Re my face.. mostly healed.. see latest videos for how it looks. Still minor issues when speaking but that is healing rapidly.

Latest videos showing my face :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoiIwk6BpNY
    Karen Tate: all four parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Yml__DIhU
    Sean Stone both parts

Those two interviews are a week apart and you can tell the progress made from one week to the next.

Best wishes,

Kerry

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (15th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Harley (16th October 2015), justntime2learn (17th October 2015), Neal (16th October 2015), Selene (15th October 2015), Sierra (16th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), Tintin (13th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast