+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A new Mars witness, never published (and a real one this time)

Just started reading this thread, so excuse me if this has already been discussed, but...
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It was from someone who was ASKING to be interviewed, who had been recommended for the Nobel Prize in Physics, had worked with Majestic on antigravity, and knew all about the Moon Bases. He said that Project Horizon was fully operational.

I wrote back to him immediately, but he, too, never replied, We'd missed him. He'd been willing to go on video.

My guess was that his e-mail to us had been intercepted and he'd been ordered not to talk. One has to act fast.

These people do exist, and the programs do exist. But they are NOT allowed to talk.
    Recommended for the Noble Prize in Physics according to the sender. How do we know he was who he claimed to be?
    Another guess could be that the person was a fraud and decided not to play anymore. One should not jump to conclusions. These things are too important for that.

Ps. I myself am not very familiar with all this secret space program stuff, if someone would like to PM me some good starting points to this topic that would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by take; 20th October 2015 at 10:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to take For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Tintin (13th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

This is the exact problem that I was attempting to convey when I wrote This Post in the Anomalies in The Ruiner's material thread.

Quote Posted by take (here)
    Just started reading this thread, so excuse me if this has already been discussed, but...
    It was from someone who was ASKING to be interviewed, who had been recommended for the Nobel Prize in Physics, had worked with Majestic on antigravity, and knew all about the Moon Bases. He said that Project Horizon was fully operational.

I wrote back to him immediately, but he, too, never replied, We'd missed him. He'd been willing to go on video.
    Recommended for the Noble Prize in Physics according to the sender. How do we know he was who he claimed to be?
    Another guess could be that the person was a fraud and decided not to play anymore. One should not jump to conclusions. These things are too important for that.
    "One should not jump to conclusions" is correct, but it works both ways.

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    With the ever-increasing number of these bogus stories and whistleblowers, people are becoming more and more suspicious (as they should be). But because so many are beginning to get so accustomed to these instances of bogus stories and whistleblowers, they have now began to immediately attack the whistleblower practically as soon as their story/info has been released.

Once again, I believe this is by design and that there are instigators to kick it off each time it occurs.
    Since this witness did not reply to Bill, one should not jump to conclusions because there simply is no information to do so.

Bill did offer one valid possibility for him not replying:
    My guess was that his e-mail to us had been intercepted and he'd been ordered not to talk. One has to act fast.

These people do exist, and the programs do exist. But they are NOT allowed to talk.
    In a case such as this one, had the witness contacted Bill, Bill would have vetted him suitably before publishing any interview.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Tintin (13th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Does he have any proof, that you know of Bill?

Can I ask, do you have a series of 'litmus test's' that you apply to any potential whistle blower, or is it more a case of cross-referencing what is being relayed against other sources?

I am trying for a second time for a possible answer to the above questions.

Many thanks.

Regards.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), M-Albion-3D (12th December 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Listening to this vid filled in some of the gaps for me about possible back
    engineering and developing craft for the secret space programme . If true would
    mean wecould have flown to Mars and beyond decades ago. As an alternate to '
    jump rooms'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit update of timed out material in this #... 9/8/2017

Mark McCandlish: "Corporations Have Back-Engineered ET Technology To Control The World"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rol-The-World-

A.R.V. and the Mark McCandlish Story the free energy Fluxliner UFO Space Craft

====================================================

Zero Point - The Story of Mark McCandlish and the free energy Fluxliner UFO Space Craft

Edit 9/8/2017...original vid timed out.

Published on 30 Jul 2015
    Military-aeronautical Illustrator Mark McCandlish was riding the wave of success
    making images of classified projects for the military-industrial complex. Then he
    made a drawing of a top secret project that he wasn't supposed to know
    about. And big trouble ensued. For those who want a story of intrigue, secrets,
    and technology. Detailed information on the history, physics and technological
    mechanisms regarding faster-than-light travel, antigravity, and zero-point
    energy is also covered in detail.

James Allen was killed for making this documentary and getting too close to the truth.

The truth is Free Energy is very real and UFOs are very real.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th August 2017 at 16:56.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Mike Gorman (6th November 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I believe that anything which requires such deviance and cover-up secrecy for so long, cannot possibly be in the best interest of the human race or even of those being used and hoodwinked working at the bases. Eventually, it suggests that when the project has acquired its goals, those fools who allowed themselves to be used will all be murdered. That includes us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I did see an article about this the other day , and I just saw it on Davids
    'Headline page ' so worth a post I think ?? If its genuine it does not
    look like a rock to me.....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘UFO Drone’ Found on Mars is Proof of Ancient Civilization on Red Planet – Claim

By David Icke on 8th November 2015

Published on 1 Nov 2015

The anomaly which appears to be the result of intelligent design was photographed
    by the rover as it surveyed the area around rock nest at Gale Crater.

In my opinion this object is an extraterrestrial drone possibly built by the indigenous
    Martian populace or perhaps it was deployed by an off world alien species who were
    exploring the martian surface.

This object was found a few years back, but i will be re-visiting some old discoveries
    and shedding new light on what they could actually be.

Drone footage is from the movie Oblivion.

Raw Image: http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-imag...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st December 2015 at 01:13.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), Bill Ryan (8th November 2015), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), M-Albion-3D (12th December 2015), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

At 6:36 in this video, there's a fascinating clip of Bill Hamilton talking about this whistleblower, which must have been well over 10 years ago. (I would LOVE to find the original presentation, in which he clearly says more.)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), ceetee9 (9th August 2017), Cidersomerset (9th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), findingneo (9th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), Harley (9th August 2017), mountain_jim (9th August 2017), section9 (23rd August 2017), Zampano (9th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #68
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks Bill. So who are the "advanced civilizations" that one whistle blower talks of? Do you know Bill? (Apart from the indigenous population that look like ancient Egyptians).
    Last edited by findingneo; 9th August 2017 at 15:46.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thanks Bill. So who are the "advanced civilizations" that one whistle blower talks of? Do you know Bill? (Apart from the indigenous population that look like ancient Egyptians).
    That's Dr Bill Deagle (not 'Bob Deagle' as the video text says) talking with Kerry Cassidy and myself back in 2008.
    No, he never clarified (or never knew) what the "advanced civilizations" were that he was told about. I assume these were friendly ETs from other star systems. I got to know 'Dr Bill' quite well, and I'm convinced all his testimony was reliable.

But, of course, it cannot be proved, and has to be placed in the very large pile labeled 'secondhand reports, supposition and conjecture'. But some of that really is quite consistent, and from multiple independent sources, too.

My own conclusions are
    1. Hypotheses
    2. Estimated probabilities
    3. Subject to fine-tuning and amendment.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (10th August 2017), avid (10th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2020), findingneo (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2017), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    That's Dr Bill Deagle (not 'Bob Deagle' as the video text says) talking with Kerry Cassidy and myself back in 2008.
    No, he never clarified (or never knew) what the "advanced civilizations" were that he was told about. I assume these were friendly ETs from other star systems. I got to know 'Dr Bill' quite well, and I'm convinced all his testimony was reliable.

But, of course, it cannot be proved, and has to be placed in the very large pile labeled 'secondhand reports, supposition and conjecture'. But some of that really is quite consistent, and from multiple independent sources, too.

My own conclusions are
    1. Hypotheses
    2. Estimated probabilities
    3. Subject to fine-tuning and amendment.
    Yes.. I was quite shocked at the end when he said the 'Martians' look like Ancient Egyptians. Maybe they are the same ones I saw in a vision I had. The ones I saw look like Native Americans. Not the most talkative either. This makes me want to look at Ancient Native Americans more. I've seen some insane things, but you know, time to find some actual evidence (referring to myself)

In saying that, I have seen small amounts of evidence to suggest there were ancient structures on the east coast of the US. I didn't get far enough to feel like I wanted to share the information.

http://world-pyramids.com/en/world-p...l#.WYvRmIiGO70

Quote Of all ancient civilizations in North America, human hands have built no greater earthwork than the Monks Mound near East St. Louis, IL. The Mound Builders statesmanship, ambitious projects and workforce make them of the most important cultures of World history. Monks Mound is situated about a mile from the Mississippi River, just north of East St. Louis, Illinois, in central United States.

The expertise of the ancient engineers that built the mound is shown through a complex layering of materials to build it. Inspection of the construction sequence of Monks Mound reveals that the final size and shape was part of a highly developed plan. All carefully layered stages of construction proceeded quickly as shown by a complete absence of erosion or layers of vegetation found between layers.

The mound has dimensions of 92 feet in height, 951 feet (290 meters) long and 836 feet (255 meters) wide. Monks Mound base covers about 14.4 acres and has a volume of about 21,551,623 cubic feet (610274 cubic meters) and consists of more than 2.16 billion pounds of non-local soil types.

Other construction materials used in the mound include limestone slabs, bald cypress and red cedar posts. Use of the limestone slabs in mound construction is important as a chronological marker indicating late Archaic construction (3000 - 1000 BC).

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

findingneo (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2017), Satori (16th August 2017), XelNaga (3rd March 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Wow! Just listened again to the Bill Deagle interviews from 2008. Anyone who has not done that can take advantage to learn about The Larger Picture of what we are involved in! Totally amazing!! We change things with our ...not with our weapons!

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

anandacate (16th August 2017), Bill Ryan (15th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), EFO (4th November 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Kryztian (29th September 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2017), Sunny-side-up (2nd June 2021), XelNaga (4th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    In saying that, I have seen small amounts of evidence to suggest there were ancient structures on the east coast of the US.
    Many pyramidal, being-made structures on the floor of the oceans, in the jungles yet to be discovered, Mars, Moon, Saturn (Titan) and Pluto.

Artifacts.

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Referring back to my post #1, it has to be possible that this is the same physicist mentioned in Linda Howe's livestream of 15 July, 2020, who she heard indirectly had been to Mars 6 times in the 1970s and 80s. Start at 46:58.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (29th September 2020), Elainie (29th September 2020), Elixir (30th September 2020), Harmony (30th September 2020), Kryztian (29th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2020), mountain_jim (1st October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th September 2020), sunwings (30th September 2020), Tintin (13th May 2021), Yoda (29th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Hi. Excellent discussion. Bill wrote, "No-one knows everything. Their superiors make absolutely sure of that."
    Well, if some "superior" is deciding who down the line doesn't know everything, somebody, somewhere does indeed know everything...or a quite a bit more.

Who's deciding who is allowed to know what?

Matt
    I am guessing the governments decide who knows what, along with the intelligence agencies, but the real knowledge, and who gets to learn real truths? In my opinion, is decided by the et themselves willing to share it with that particular person...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2020), Elixir (30th September 2020), Harmony (30th September 2020), thepainterdoug (30th September 2020), XelNaga (4th March 2021), Yoda (30th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

wow denise, what made you go into this thread? it is quite fascinating. im sitting here saying to myself, man i know there is sooo much more that i dont know. i know nothing. dont even know what i dont know.

well i can only think that there has to be a main head like a bilderberg, type consortium that controls all governments all over the world.
    so the rest is a show

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Harmony (30th September 2020), XelNaga (4th March 2021), Yoda (30th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I really enjoyed listening to Linda Moulton Howe’s video above in post #73. Mars information, her insider contacts information, remote veiwing linked with her past reasearch. Mars came up quite a few times throughout this episode.

It’s a great listen while your doing cooking or cleaning if your short on time, and in my opinion, well worth the time.

Other than the Mars information aspect, Linda touches on remote viewing, past lives, ET’s, life and how we fit into the bigger picture, our future and truth and knowledge being kept from humanity, and much more.

As usual, Linda presents her personal experience, research and knowledge with inteagrity, humbleness and love.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Tommy Roxx (12th April 2021)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    ... We change things with our ...not with our weapons!
    Someone said to me "Love is the only answer" as I was driving alone in my car.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (30th September 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Harmony (1st October 2020), XelNaga (4th March 2021)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    wow denise, what made you go into this thread? it is quite fascinating. im sitting here saying to myself, man i know there is sooo much more that i dont know. i know nothing. dont even know what i dont know.

well i can only think that there has to be a main head like a bilderberg, type consortium that controls all governments all over the world.
    so the rest is a show
    Hi Doug!

To answer this question, I had some contacts... I just saw it resurface (The thread).. and saw I had missed your question.. I apologize for replying so late...

I believe, much like Bill, that there are many truths out there, easy to find if you look hard enough... Some there for the taking, if you truly ask for them with a pure heart, and loss of ego, willing to accept what truths are revealed to you.

Like you, the more I believe I know, honestly, it only shows me what little I truly do know. And perhaps that is a gift, in and of itself... As there will always be something new to find in this lifetime!

I just refuse to believe, that with all of this precious life on this world alone, that this is it, and there is no more to be found anywhere.... As I would guess is your thoughts about the matter as well..

What a wonderful world. Something for everyone... And to possibly learn that another that has been to Mars was possibly considering coming forward? Well that is HUGE.. So here I am, and I do hope that they do eventually come forward, if they're still with us...

While I am here...

I do have a question for Bill, if he sees this post. Bill, Have you ever had an in depth conversation with Bob Brown about the subject? I ask, because of all the people I have ever met in the field personally, he got choked up when speaking about the subject with me, as if his heart truly missed those that came before trying to reveal truth, and he knew some things that he truly wanted others to know.

The man loses money hosting conventions for us, and he truly seems to care that we learn the truth. Which makes me believe he knows some of it, and recognizes the importance of doing what he does, even if it comes at a loss to him personally.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 13th May 2021 at 05:20.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Harmony (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I do have a question for Bill, if he sees this post. Bill, Have you ever had an in depth conversation with Bob Brown about the subject? I ask, because of all the people I have ever met in the field personally, he got choked up when speaking about the subject with me, as if his heart truly missed those that came before trying to reveal truth, and he knew some things that he truly wanted others to know.

The man loses money hosting conventions for us, and he truly seems to care that we learn the truth. Which makes me believe he knows some of it, and recognizes the importance of doing what he does, even if it comes at a loss to him personally.
    Yes, I know for a fact that Bob Brown knows stuff he can't speak about publicly. I might guess with some confidence, but I don't know for sure what it might be.

Back in 2006, at the first Laughin UFO conference I attended, a hotel room was booked, apparently filled with monitors (and/or projection screens) and equipment. A select few (not me!) were invited for "viewings" of sensitive, classified information.

Ron Garner was one of those invited, and another (if I remember right, but this was 15 years ago!) was Rick Doty. I was told this by someone else who was invited, whose name I cannot remember. The hint I was given was that the material was connected with Roswell, possibly copied but authentic original film.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th May 2021), Elainie (13th May 2021), gord (13th May 2021), Harmony (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (13th May 2021), Tintin (13th May 2021), Violet3 (15th May 2021), Yoda (13th May 2021)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Thank You Bill..

Rick does speak of gatherings, in which those "in the know", share intel at these functions. And I firmly believe, that while kind of silly in how he shared it? That Ron Garner did have his finger on some of the pulse of truth... I am saddened in that when I had the opportunity to begin to investigate such things, Most of those that had truthful information were no longer speaking and sharing.

More recently I have wondered why we avoid the obvious... For example, the possibility that indeed these "Others" aren't at all living on other planets, or the Moons, (At least entirely)... and they live right here among us. These are so many accounts of such things throughout time... Seeing beings, tall people, very blonde people, such as yourself Bill.. As well as highly advanced people, right here on Earth.

Evidence of destruction we could barely imagine, yet it's there... And here on Earth.

And perhaps the Egyptians were not wiped out entirely, but fled... As their lands flooded. Did a meteor do this? Or an ancient war?

And the structures found here, rival those that people hail as "Incredible" when found in other locations. Yet we have seemed to lose fascination with them.

I believe the truth to be they're both here and in those other places... And would that be ground shaking information if we learned this in mass? That perhaps there is some truth in old lore, that there are beings that live underground, that sometimes come up and help out when a cataclysm happens, as happened to them.

I do not believe we started the "Underground bases" by accident, but more than likely found some old defunct ones, and began to investigate them, as many things in the past seemed to be buried. Including advanced technologies that made no sense to those finding them. Yet we skip over these facts when looking for truth, as we look to the sky for the answers.

It would make sense that there would be those keeping an eye on who shows up to these events. And what they reveal. Ron Garner said and did a few things that lined up perfectly with things I was told and shown, while having my own contacts... I don't claim to have all the answers, but if you watch the same videos enough, you can begin to learn some things you may have missed upon initial examination...

I have watched Mirage Men many times.. And Rick's interview with Steven Greer as well. over and over. And it struck me, it isn't what he says that I needed to pay attention to, but rather what he didn't... For example, when referring to Paul Bennowitz, he made a curious statement that while dealing with him, he was a little concerned that while showing him one thing, that perhaps he found another. And that he himself had to be briefed upon what he found.

This indicates that Paul brought something to Rick's attention, that even Rick wasn't aware of. Right here on Earth. And I do not think it was another training exercise.

I suppose that my questions have been answered for myself.. That indeed our solar system is not only populated, but thriving. Do I believe we are on Mars? Absolutely... Can I prove it? No.. But I believe that in time, we will know. The questions then become, can we all get along?

I am not going to lie, I would love more people to come forward and share what they know.. I once had a random conversation with a childhood friend after years of no communication. And they suggested that we shared an island with some et.. And he suggested this as if it was an open secret... And I believed him entirely.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 13th May 2021 at 14:59.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th May 2021), Elainie (13th May 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), Violet3 (15th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4