+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 431 FirstFirst 1 326 376 416 426 431 LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 8616

Thread: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

1. Link to Post #8501
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it.

The Michael Singer Podcast: Taking Care of Your Inner Environment

Quote “Taking Care of Your Inner Environment” - A filthy home is an open invitation for rats and roaches to move in. In the same way, Michael reveals how neglected thoughts and emotions attract destructive unconscious behaviours.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

greybeard (29th June 2022), Harmony (30th June 2022), O Donna (8th July 2022), Watching from Cyprus (11th September 2022), Wind (29th June 2022)

3. Link to Post #8502
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The 'I' or Self Is an IllusionYou do not exist in the way you think you do. You operate through the belief system that you are a separate self, but the ‘I’ that you think you are, the ‘self’, is an illusion. For example, when we say, ‘I am sad’, there is the experience of ‘sadness’ and there is an idea of an ‘I’ who is sad, but when we look for that ‘I’ – the ego – we don’t find it.

A woman who is looking for the ‘I’ but can’t find it, assumes it is hiding. Rupert explains that the ‘I’ isn’t hiding; it isn’t there. He invites her to look more closely and see that she is superimposing an old belief on the evidence of her experience, which reveals that it is not there.

Trust your experience; not your beliefs.There isn’t a thinker, a feeler, a doer, a decider, an imaginer, an achiever or a lover.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (9th July 2022), Harmony (9th July 2022), O Donna (16th July 2022), Wind (9th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #8503
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Should you go to the Light when you Die? | Robert Aho Near Death Experience Part 2

This is very good --clear and explicit.
    Chris

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (15th July 2022), Docim369 (12th November 2022), Harmony (15th July 2022), O Donna (16th July 2022), RunningDeer (15th July 2022), Watching from Cyprus (11th September 2022), Wind (15th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #8504
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,844 times in 1,718 posts

"maybe" another" version"...

How To Avoid The Soul Harvesting Trap: Where Do We Go When We Die?

The fact is humanity is involved in a soul harvesting trap, I have written about this extensively previously in other blogs. It has been sold to us through ancient indoctrination as simply ‘reincarnation’ a method whereby you can come back and ‘resolve’ any outstanding karma on this Planet.

This is a falsehood, we have been deceived and tricked and it has been going on for many many years. What is happening is that we are being lured and tricked by the false white light and deceivers acting as benevolent beings, who are essentially there to just hook as back into coming back down for another dose on Planet crazy. Let me explain further.

ARCHONSCONTROLRECENT ARTICLESHow To Avoid The Soul Harvesting Trap: Where Do We Go When We Die?Alexander LightJuly 5, 2019
    So where do we go when we die? I guess this is the question we all want the answer to, and indeed we should.

Because inner-standing the vastness and complexity to this Matrix construct and how it operates can only serve to shield and protect ourselves when we do inevitably reach that point.

What I am talking about in this blog is based upon years of research, you can take it or leave it. I am not attempting to force this upon people merely putting out that of which deeply resonates as truth.

The fact is humanity is involved in a soul harvesting trap, I have written about this extensively previously in other blogs. It has been sold to us through ancient indoctrination as simply ‘reincarnation’ a method whereby you can come back and ‘resolve’ any outstanding karma on this Planet.

This is a falsehood, we have been deceived and tricked and it has been going on for many many years. What is happening is that we are being lured and tricked by the false white light and deceivers acting as benevolent beings, who are essentially there to just hook as back into coming back down for another dose on Planet crazy. Let me explain further.

The whole after death experience is nothing more than an AI simulation. As you die you will see a tunnel filled with white light, you may feel immediately drawn to it as there is a familiarity due to what you may have read or heard about in your physical life.

We must remember that ignorance doesn’t die when we die, thats why its so important to seek knowledge in your physical life, do your own research, and not be drawn into the many traps and deceptions put out there by the Matrix agents in this dimension, those in government, mainstream media, and so on.

So the white light is the first deception, once you enter the white light you will be met with false white light beings. These beings may masquerade as whatever you admired in your physical life, maybe some kind of deity, Jesus, Buddha or even a close family member. These beings know us intimately and know our blind spots and the ways in which to appeal to our emotions.

From there you are taken for a life review whereby you are shown perhaps certain times in your life where you may have hurt someone or made a mistake, they will play on your guilt and emotions once again, and also deceive us into volunteering to come back down to Earth by promising that we can come back to ‘resolve our karma’.

In reality all that is happening is that we are being sent back down to have our energy siphoned again for interdimensionals, entities, and parasitic government agencies. We are the food they need to feed on, and hence they need us back down on the feeding ground.

Most humans will volunteer quite easily, although most don’t really want to come back down. This is due to ignorance or fear of not ending up in some kind of ‘heaven’s they don’t resolve their karma.

Some human souls are so tired they go to a kind of resting area before they have their memories wiped and are sent back down into another human body. And so the cycle begins again.

So how can we escape this soul trap and where do we go?

https://humansbefree.com/2019/07/how...en-we-die.html

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ClearWater (15th July 2022), greybeard (15th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022), Orph (15th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #8505
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

"Is What You See All There Is?

"Many years ago in my school days, a boy showed me
    a small picture, a very simple black-and-white image just a bit
    larger than a postcard. He asked me, “What do you see?”

I thought he was joking because it was so clearly a white vase on
    a black background. I asked, “What is this, a trick question?”
    But he insisted, “Really look at it. What do you see?”

“It’s a white vase on a black background, plain and simple.
    No decoration, just the shape! Is there something more?”
    “Yes, you are missing something because you are only looking
    in one way.” By now he was getting impatient, so he said, “Can
    you see the two faces? Look from the white to the black.”

Ah! Suddenly I could see that there were two identical faces
    looking at each other. Then he asked, “And the vase? Can you
    still see the vase?”

I hadn’t bothered about trying to see the vase again because
    I was still so excited to be seeing the faces. “No, I can’t see the
    vase! What happened to the vase?”

He tried to help me see, “Look at the picture. See the vase
    again!” I looked and looked, until again it was the vase. Then, all
    of a sudden, I could see both the vase and the faces simultaneously through just a slight shift of perspective and focus.

Obviously no change had occurred to the picture itself—the
    shift was only in my perception.

We all start out looking at life from the particular perspective of our upbringing, which provides us with assumptions about who we are. For most of us, this culturally imparted point of view simply remains our perspective as we move through life. There are seven billion people living on the face of the earth, but rare is that being who goes through life seeing more than the conditioned body-mind – only the vase – as who we essentially are. Very few question their belief in their identity or personality, and thus they miss the opportunity to realise their true nature.

Although the metaphor of the vase and the faces is a good illustration of how we perceive a limited reality based on our conditioning, it also falls short. The Truth that I am pointing to is beyond just being able to visualise from a new point of view and then from multiple perspectives. It is about discovering that there is a deeper reality to what we see and that reality is always here – we must simply come to recognise it as our very own Self.

Spirituality is the search for perfect understanding, for Self-discovery, for Truth, and it must take place right where you are. The Truth that you are searching for must already be right here, for it is timelessly present.

What is Truth? Truth can never be merely a holy cluster of concepts, conditioning, or beliefs. It is not an event, nor is it an object apart from you in some sacred vault. For Truth to be Truth, it must be unchanging, immutable, ever present – yet it is beyond characteristics and conditions. It cannot be anything that comes and goes, for everything changeful arises from it and comes and goes in it. Truth is what we are.

It is our essential nature and Being. It is the pure Self, the limitless one, the ultimate reality – it is awareness itself. But we have become unaware of the magnificence of our true nature on account of our upbringing, conditioning, and education, all of which paint a very different picture of who we are – and all of which we believe.

If you open your inner eyes, you will see the Truth that lies right here inside of you beyond the transient play of phenomena we call life – beyond everything we can see or perceive. When I say beyond, I don’t mean beyond in terms of distance, but beyond in terms of subtlety. The search for Truth is not about running away from the things of this world but about understanding their ephemeral nature. And more than that, it is about discovering our true nature as an inherent stillness from where even the subtlest movements of phenomena are being perceived.

Those who discover that reality of their inmost Being enjoy a sense of peace, love, and wisdom as its natural perfume. They experience their essential nature as true freedom.

Seeing from our true position, our true Self, we come to understand that the appearance of any phenomenon doesn’t mean it is true or real in and of itself. To discover the Truth, we need to look for the one who sees all phenomena – can that ultimate seer itself be seen?"

~ Mooji, Vaster Than Sky

Last edited by Wind; 20th July 2022 at 13:19.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Casey Claar (19th July 2022), ClearWater (20th July 2022), greybeard (19th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022), Heart-2-Heart (19th July 2022), O Donna (19th July 2022), Peace in Oz (19th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #8506
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reincarnation Soul Trap? Mind Wipe? Archons Tricking us? | Find Out The TRUTH!

What ever you believe is true for you -- Chris

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (20th July 2022), Harmony (20th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #8507
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is only Awareness - A guided Meditation with Mooji.

I dont normally listen to guided meditation but this is good Stick with ot.
    Love Chris

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (26th July 2022), Harmony (27th July 2022), Heart-2-Heart (27th July 2022), Wind (26th July 2022)

15. Link to Post #8508
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Timeless Now

This Satsang is a direct transmission: Heart to Heart! No notebooks, no learning, no intellectual understanding needed. Just listen with an open heart...

"This day that I speak about is not a 24 hour day… it is a God day. Which is timeless.

With your mind you can only imagine time, we can only feel time. When I say timeless what do I mean? That which is aware of time and sees time as phenomenal.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (1st August 2022), Harmony (30th July 2022), Wind (30th July 2022)

17. Link to Post #8509
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There is No Creation As We Think! | Wisdom of Ashtavakra by Swami Sarvapriyananda

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022), Wind (1st August 2022)

19. Link to Post #8510
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is No Creation As We Think!
    “We”. Oof. Needs some explanatory incentive, to watch that. The full title smacks of ego. Me me me...

20. Link to Post #8511
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Johnycomelately
    Please
    Have a look here for introduction
    However, there is no we, language is by its very nature --duality.
    "Teachers" have to meet the "audience" where they stand.
    The above video comes from ancient teaching.
    All the best
    Chris

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1314602
    Last edited by greybeard; 1st August 2022 at 10:22.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (1st August 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Wind (1st August 2022)

22. Link to Post #8512
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ramesh Balsekar Talks

I went to a week long "retreat" in India to hear him.
    Chris

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Docim369 (12th November 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Wind (3rd August 2022)

24. Link to Post #8513
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Trap - And How To Escape - David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

Once David Icke goes through the opening stages, quite a strong spiritual message
    Chris

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CbdCM6Sb9jav/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/CbdCM6Sb9jav
    Last edited by Harmony; 9th August 2022 at 13:34. Reason: embedding video

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (5th August 2022), Harmony (9th August 2022), Heart-2-Heart (11th September 2022)

26. Link to Post #8514
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What Happens After Enlightenment | Swami Sarvapriyananda

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Harmony (9th August 2022), Wind (9th August 2022)

28. Link to Post #8515
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Alan Watts - Most EPIC Speech Of All Time

I can identify strongly with what he says about paperwork
    As a therapist, I stopped charging clients even though it cost me thousands to qualify.
    Endless paper work that had to be kept for years -- expensive insurance, the need to be accessed in order to maintain qualification, having to keep paying to the training bodies.
    I suggested that people donated but many expected it to be free of charge -- well a Dr does not charge in the UK.
    Apart from that -- the talk is very up-to-date re brainwashing to conform.
    Chris

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (13th August 2022), ClearWater (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Wind (13th August 2022)

30. Link to Post #8516
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BE AWAKE WITHOUT WORDS AND BE YOUR PURE SELF - NISARGADATTA MAHARAJ - LOMAKAYU - AUDIOBOOK

This is read by David Carse, his book Perfect Brilliant Stillness is one of the best books I have read in several years.
    He is very direct --does not give an inch -- there is no you as a separate individual-- just an appearance in consciousness.
    Chris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR_C2NNB-wI&t=133s

Last edited by greybeard; 14th August 2022 at 09:03.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (14th August 2022), Harmony (14th August 2022), Wind (14th August 2022)

32. Link to Post #8517
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Enlightened Life

I posted this elsewhere but there is so much of interest in it, I thought it worth posting here too.
    Swami is so well educated -- he has a broad understanding encompassing may fields loosely related to the play of consciousness -- Advaita Vedanta, one without a second is his main subject.
    Clever and humorous.
    Chris

Ashtavakra Gita - The Enlightened Life | Swami Sarvapriyananda

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (14th August 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Wind (15th August 2022)

34. Link to Post #8518
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PERFECT BRILLIANT STILLNESS - PART TWO - MEDICINE OF ONE - WALK IN BEAUTY

This is about leading up to enlightenment and the fear and anguish which came and went --the surrender.
    Well worth listening to -- my favourite sharing of enlightenment.
    Chris

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (16th August 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Wind (16th August 2022)

36. Link to Post #8519
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Experience the Truth of Non Dual Awareness with Swami Sarvapriyananda

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (11th September 2022), Harmony (11th September 2022), Wind (11th September 2022)

38. Link to Post #8520
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Robert Adams | My Meeting With Ramana Maharshi | I never met anyone who exuded such bliss

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (5th October 2022), Harmony (5th October 2022), Wind (5th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 431 FirstFirst 1 326 376 416 426 431 LastLast