Thread: Meeting An Unintended Trauma Based Monarch

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Meeting An Unintended Trauma Based Monarch

I began working with a young lady by the name of,,, I will call her Aquarian. She seemed to be a non-government, non-military produced Monarch. After months of working together, many times deep into the night where we were the only ones left she began to share her life story with me.

Her story didn't get divulged all at once, it was a slow process learning about the things that took place. What did happen all at once was her divulging her psychic abilities on the last day we worked together. There was serendipity in the air that last night we worked together. And there would have to have been, for the things this young lady shared with me probably couldn't have been done without divine orchestration, for try as we might, we are all quite socialized and fear persecution for sharing our most intimate and guarded personal side.

Aquarian explained that many times over her childhood psychologist told her that people simply could not live through the things Aquarian had been put through.
    And I have to say, that her stories were shocking to me. I've heard the stories about MKULTRA mind control and the like, but it doesn't prepare you for someone sharing these stories with you.
    Without getting into unnecessary detail, Aquarian told me of how through-out her childhood, her father would beat her to the point of breaking her bones and sending her to the hospital. She told me of how her childhood friends now adults would comment in amazement of how often she would come to school with her face battered and wearing a cast on different limbs. She was constantly sexually assaulted by the same man. She stated that her mother was in some ways worse than her father. She said that her mother seemed to take enjoyment in the face of her suffering and as a point would not feed her. Aquarian stated that most of her food came from the friends. You guys get the point and I don't think I need to go on here.

When I asked how she lived through this, she told me of how she left her body.
    And became so proficient at it she continues to do so to this day.
    She told me about how she learned to see into the etheric, and she gave me some pointers which really shocked me.
    She told me I needed to working on closing my chalkras, because they were too open and left me too affected by the world.
    I was also amazed at the personal things she said about me while reading my aura and chalkras that were dead on.
    Too personal to share at this time.
    But suffice it to say her recommendation about closing my chalkras was a good recommendation.
    And this whole experience felt as a crazy validation that the things we read about in so far as Monarch, MKULTRA, MILAB and Super Soldier stuff seems to be very true.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (14th October 2015), Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), Chris Gilbert (15th January 2022), Curt (14th October 2015), DeDukshyn (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), earthadvocate (15th October 2015), Ecnal61 (15th October 2015), Elainie (15th October 2015), ErtheVessel (14th October 2015), Franny (14th January 2022), grannyfranny100 (14th October 2015), Hervé (14th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), Inaiá (14th October 2015), janette (15th January 2022), Journeyman (14th January 2022), Limor Wolf (14th October 2015), Marikins (15th October 2015), Mark (13th January 2022), meeradas (14th October 2015), moekatz (14th October 2015), mountain_jim (2nd January 2022), naste.de.lumina (14th October 2015), Nasu (14th October 2015), seko (15th October 2015), selinam (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (14th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), SR19 (14th October 2015), Stardad (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (14th October 2015), TomKat (15th January 2022), toppy (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (14th October 2015), Yoda (15th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Meeting An Unintended Trauma Based Monarch

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I began working with a young lady by the name of,,, I will call her Aquarian. She seemed to be a non-government, non-military produced Monarch. After months of working together, many times deep into the night where we were the only ones left she began to share her life story with me.

Her story didn't get divulged all at once, it was a slow process learning about the things that took place. What did happen all at once was her divulging her psychic abilities on the last day we worked together. There was serendipity in the air that last night we worked together. And there would have to have been, for the things this young lady shared with me probably couldn't have been done without divine orchestration, for try as we might, we are all quite socialized and fear persecution for sharing our most intimate and guarded personal side.

Aquarian explained that many times over her childhood psychologist told her that people simply could not live through the things Aquarian had been put through.
    And I have to say, that her stories were shocking to me. I've heard the stories about MKULTRA mind control and the like, but it doesn't prepare you for someone sharing these stories with you.
    Without getting into unnecessary detail, Aquarian told me of how through-out her childhood, her father would beat her to the point of breaking her bones and sending her to the hospital. She told me of how her childhood friends now adults would comment in amazement of how often she would come to school with her face battered and wearing a cast on different limbs. She was constantly sexually assaulted by the same man. She stated that her mother was in some ways worse than her father. She said that her mother seemed to take enjoyment in the face of her suffering and as a point would not feed her. Aquarian stated that most of her food came from the friends. You guys get the point and I don't think I need to go on here.

She told me about how she learned to see into the etheric, and she gave me some pointers which really shocked me.
    She told me I needed to working on closing my chalkras, because they were too open and left me too affected by the world.
    I was also amazed at the personal things she said about me while reading my aura and chalkras that were dead on.
    But suffice it to say her recommendation about closing my chalkras was a good recommendation.
    And this whole experience felt as a crazy validation that the things we read about in so far as Monarch, MKULTRA, MILAB and Super Soldier stuff seems to be very true.

Yes, much of it is true. Do please give her a link to this video, which I recorded and published in August, and encourage her to watch it all. This is Kathy Collins' story, (Avalon member Kathy) who is also a Monarch survivor.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th October 2015), Curt (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (14th October 2015), Franny (14th January 2022), Hervé (14th October 2015), Inaiá (14th October 2015), janette (15th January 2022), Journeyman (14th January 2022), KevBoh (14th October 2015), Limor Wolf (14th October 2015), Mark (13th January 2022), mountain_jim (2nd January 2022), Nasu (14th October 2015), Reinhard (13th January 2022), seko (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015), Yoda (14th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi DNA, thank you for sharing your interesting story. These things are most certainly real, there must be a reason for this young woman to enter your life and allow you a more personal view of these matters. Can you explain what you mean by a 'non-government, non-military produced Monarch? thanks

With gratitude for divine orchastration ~

Limor

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2015), Curt (14th October 2015), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (15th October 2015), Franny (14th January 2022), Gardener (15th October 2015), Hervé (15th October 2015), janette (15th January 2022), Mark (13th January 2022), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sierra (14th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015), Yoda (15th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, much of it is true. Do please give her a link to this video, which I recorded and published in August, and encourage her to watch it all. This is Kathy Collins' story, (Avalon member Kathy) who is also a Monarch survivor.

I'll do my best.
    As of our last day of work September 19th, I've not talked with her again.
    I can probably find her on facebook.
    She moved out of state to Washington State at the end of our job.
    I myself will give this a watch though, I had never seen it.

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Hi DNA, thank you for sharing your interesting story. These things are most certainly real, there must be a reason for this young woman to enter your life and allow you a more personal view of these matters. Can you explain what you mean by a 'non-government, non-military produced Monarch? thanks

With gratitude for divine orchastration ~

Limor
    I apologize for the lack of detail in my initial post.

What I mean is that she as far as I could tell was not part of any program.
    Aquarian's father was just one of the most abusive, hateful pedophiles I've ever heard of.
    And apparently her mother wasn't much better.
    There was no Government program or secret CIA program, she was simply the recipient of abuse with no intent on bringing about certain results. The abuse was just simply so bad, she learned how to leave her body at will in order to leave the abuse behind.
    She told me that certain personalities formed to stay and take the abuse she couldn't handle. She was of the opinion that the personalities were past life personalities.
    I asked multiple questions in regard to her having any knowledge what so ever about the topics we discuss here.
    She did not have any knowledge when it comes to the topics we discuss here. She knew nothing about this stuff, and yet, her story blew me away.

So to answer your question. She is not technically a Monarch in the sense of the program we know of, and yet the folks who created the program must have been exposed to folks like Aquarian, being the product of intense abuse in her home environment.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), Elainie (15th October 2015), Franny (14th January 2022), Hervé (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), janette (15th January 2022), Limor Wolf (15th October 2015), Marikins (15th October 2015), Mark (13th January 2022), seko (15th October 2015), shadowstalker (15th October 2015), Shannon (15th October 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015), Yoda (15th October 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Can you explain what you mean by a 'non-government, non-military produced Monarch?
    Someone who is programmed by means of similar techniques, but not working with the Gov.
    They (the programmer) are just as sadistic.
    They find victims of child abuse in there background and or self esteem issues and go from there.
    They slowly turn these poor people into there slave, but first the victim has to agree to a contract as such.
    For some the contract consists of something akin to the BDSM life,
    They do as they are told in that respect, when that is done and perfected they then make there slave as it where a different kind of slave.
    They must do everything else, they become a type of indentured slave. do whatever else the programmer is to lazy to do him/her self.
    There slave then turns out to be there scapegoat for whatever goes wrong, or forgotten, appointments and other things.
    And yes the victim is programmed with a self terminate program.
    And yes the one programmed is programmed to sleep with whom ever the programmer tells them to.
    And yes there is a lot of emotional and mental pressure use on them.

This is the process I saw that my older sister went through and is still going through.
    He said he got the process from someone in the military that he new.
    That is the basic from what I have seen in the process so far.

I still have a video he made saved, about his process. no one has seen it but me.
    Last edited by shadowstalker; 15th October 2015 at 01:06.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (14th January 2022), Elainie (15th October 2015), Franny (14th January 2022), Hervé (15th October 2015), hohoemi (15th October 2015), janette (15th January 2022), Limor Wolf (15th October 2015), Mark (13th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2015), Victoria (16th January 2022), william r sanford72 (15th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

I've known a woman for about 7 years who's early life is obviously quite a mess but she won't talk about it and so I don't know more than a few fringy facts about her early life.

Over the last 3 years I've begun to suspect some sort of monarch mind control being involved. The thing is, I can't or couldn't identify anything she was obviously programmed to do. Until it struck me that her two kids are her 'lethally' defended 'projects'.

It occurred to me that there might be monarch people who were programmed to raise a certain kind of offspring. I've no idea if that's really happening at all, just a growing question I'd like to get answered.

I decided to search this forum for Monarch and this thread seems like the closest thing to where I'm at with this.

I don't expect any member here to expertly answer my question, a clue or two of where to go next might help. I won't get a chance to ask people who know the most about Monarch, I'd like to though.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (13th January 2022), Franny (14th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), janette (15th January 2022), Mark (13th January 2022), Spiral (2nd January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I've known a woman for about 7 years who's early life is obviously quite a mess but she won't talk about it and so I don't know more than a few fringy facts about her early life.

Over the last 3 years I've begun to suspect some sort of monarch mind control being involved. The thing is, I can't or couldn't identify anything she was obviously programmed to do. Until it struck me that her two kids are her 'lethally' defended 'projects'.

It occurred to me that there might be monarch people who were programmed to raise a certain kind of offspring. I've no idea if that's really happening at all, just a growing question I'd like to get answered.

I decided to search this forum for Monarch and this thread seems like the closest thing to where I'm at with this.

I don't expect any member here to expertly answer my question, a clue or two of where to go next might help. I won't get a chance to ask people who know the most about Monarch, I'd like to though.
    We ought to have a PM chat about this Norman.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (13th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), janette (15th January 2022), norman (2nd January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Quote Can you explain what you mean by a 'non-government, non-military produced Monarch?
    Someone who is programmed by means of similar techniques, but not working with the Gov.
    They (the programmer) are just as sadistic.
    They find victims of child abuse in there background and or self esteem issues and go from there.
    They slowly turn these poor people into there slave, but first the victim has to agree to a contract as such.
    For some the contract consists of something akin to the BDSM life,
    They do as they are told in that respect, when that is done and perfected they then make there slave as it where a different kind of slave.
    They must do everything else, they become a type of indentured slave. do whatever else the programmer is to lazy to do him/her self.
    There slave then turns out to be there scapegoat for whatever goes wrong, or forgotten, appointments and other things.
    And yes the victim is programmed with a self terminate program.
    And yes the one programmed is programmed to sleep with whom ever the programmer tells them to.
    And yes there is a lot of emotional and mental pressure use on them.

This is the process I saw that my older sister went through and is still going through.
    He said he got the process from someone in the military that he new.
    That is the basic from what I have seen in the process so far.

I still have a video he made saved, about his process. no one has seen it but me.
    Shadowstalker I miss you.
    Where are you?
    Please come back. 😁

I'm sorry this post of yours made it past me when you wrote it.
    Norman resurrected this thread with spiral and I thank them for that.

What shadowstalker says here is true.
    It's seemingly true for my friend I wrote this thread about.
    Just for the record, I've never seen this girl again.
    We both went out separate ways.
    But for the record she did tell me about her new boyfriend she had met online and was going to go to Washington state with.

Aquarius and I had formed a unique one day only energetic bond.
    I paid attention to her while she was speaking.
    As she continued telling her story I could see her aura and I could sense an area she seemed to be using to access information and memory.
    I would direct my attention towards these areas and it seemed to energize her telling of her events, empowering her narrative.
    I then noticed an etheric being, a man that arrived and stood behind her and above her. I told her about him only because we were "there" with each other.
    She told about the abuse she suffered as a child and told me how this being there with her now had come to instruct her and teach her while she was out of her body.

She then stopped her story and told me point blank that we were not going to have sex.
    I started to blush but she was just pointing out that I was attracted to her and although it was embarrassing I got over her frankness.
    The story then went on

The room was filled with our energy.
    Our auras had expanded and you could see the energy being exchanged between us.
    She went on to explain to me without missing a beat that regular sex doesn't do it for her.
    She now finds pain delicious and it was extremely hard for her to find someone who could inflict enough to satisfy her.
    I wanted to object and explain how unhealthy this was.
    But, I could see beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was telling the truth.
    And say what you will, her truth is her truth.
    Who am I to judge her?
    The things we go through in our life make us what we are.

She then went on to tell me about a guy she had met online.
    This guy filled her BDSM master role and after having known him only a short time the two were moving from Arizona to Washington state.

This is very much in line with what shadowstalker says in her post.

Shadowstalker what happened to your sister?

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), Franny (14th January 2022), Harmony (13th January 2022), janette (15th January 2022), Mark (13th January 2022), Mike (13th January 2022), mountain_jim (13th January 2022), Spiral (13th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

She went on to explain to me without missing a beat that regular sex doesn't do it for her.
    She now finds pain delicious and it was extremely hard for her to find someone who could inflict enough to satisfy her.
    I wanted to object and explain how unhealthy this was.
    But, I could see beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was telling the truth.
    And say what you will, her truth is her truth.
    Who am I to judge her?
    The things we go through in our life make us what we are.

She then went on to tell me about a guy she had met online.
    This guy filled her BDSM master role and after having known him only a short time the two were moving from Arizona to Washington state.

That is the saddest & most unsettling thing I've read in a long time.

Reminds me how abused young boys grow up to become peedos, it's like a demonic force that sows it's seed in the next generation.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (14th January 2022), janette (15th January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

They're everywhere. Or, maybe, because of who we are and what we know we know how to ask the right questions in order to bring out the experience from those around us who have undergone these kinds of trauma programming. I know in my life I have met, and sometimes dated, a number of women who have had similar stories of growing up in abusive situations that have had some kind of directed aspect to them, mind control related.

It often makes me wonder about the nature of reality and our interconnection, if we, at some subliminal level really attract the people and events that surround us that seem to corroborate what we believe to be true by dint of our own experiences or knowledge gained through research.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

ClearWater (15th January 2022), Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (14th January 2022), janette (15th January 2022), Spiral (14th January 2022), wondering (14th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Norman

This lady tells her experience.
    Her name is Sparky.
    Cathy O'Brien is awesome you can find her presentations on rumble. Brice Taylor. To a different extent Stewart Swerdlow talks about his experiences as well and I do personally think he is a monarch.

I wouldn't ask anyone any questions on this subject in so far as personal stuff. Unless they seem comfortable talking about it.
    I think it's good for folks to talk about traumatic events, but only when their ready and only on their invitation so to speak.
    I truly believe in Carl Jung's shadow principles but this stuff is the touchiest of topics.

You may be on to something with your statement that these folks may have been programmed to raise offerings for that program.
    Brice Taylor hints at this, and so does Sparky.

Shadowstalker's story seems to hint at this.
    The aquarius story seems to hint at it.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), Spiral (15th January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote To a different extent Stewart Swerdlow talks about his experiences as well and I do personally think he is a monarch.
    He's on Facebook & is quite approachable.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th January 2022), DNA (15th January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote To a different extent Stewart Swerdlow talks about his experiences as well and I do personally think he is a monarch.
    If you read his mountalk project book.
    It outlines horrendous things done to children to turn them into monarchs who would then be able to psychically power some kind of technological device.
    Somehow people always forget this about Swerdlow.
    But he seems nice in his podcast with his wife.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Spiral (15th January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    If you read his mountalk project book.
    It outlines horrendous things done to children to turn them into monarchs who would then be able to psychically power some kind of technological device.
    Somehow people always forget this about Swerdlow.
    But he seems nice in his podcast with his wife.
    I remember the videos from way back when he talked about those things, but from how he is now it looks like he has really been on quite a spiritual & psychological journey, turning those negative things into wisdom & insights.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2022), Victoria (16th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread