+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

Lots of topics covered in this discussion ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    the mysterious ...

The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

James Swagger and Hilliary Ramo with Peter Moon

Quote Chronicles the most amazing and secretive research project in recorded history. Starting with the Philadelphia Experiment of 1943, invisibility experiments were conducted aboard the USS Eldridge that resulted in full-scale teleportation of the ship and crew. Forty years of massive research ensued, culminating in bizarre experiments at Montauk Point that actually manipulated time itself.

The origin of the Montauk Proiect dates back to 1943 when radar invisibility was being researched aboard the USS Eldridge. As the Eldridridge was stationed at the Philadelphia Navy Yard, the events concerning the ship have commonly been referred to as: the "Philadelphia Experiment". The objective of this experiment was to make the ship undetectable to radar and while that was achieved, there was a totally unexpected and drastic side effect. The ship became invisible to the naked eye and was removed from time and space as we know it! Although this was a remarkable breakthrough in terms of technology, it was a catastrophe to the people involved.

Published on Oct 19, 2015

Last edited by giovonni; 24th June 2016 at 21:04.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

Default Re: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

The Montauk story is so convoluted, scary,,,,well really terrifying. It's a horror story really. I took Swerdlow's path down this rabbit hole, and the extent I was bothered and suffered psychic cognitive dissonance lasted weeks.
    In truth I wish Swerdlow was lying, I wish he was full of BS, I wish Swerdlow
    But,,,I do NOT think Swerdlow is lying. I do NOT think he is full of BS. Swerdlow terrifies me.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

ChristianSky (20th October 2015), Fellow Aspirant (20th October 2015), giovonni (19th October 2015), gord (19th October 2015), quiltinggrandma (19th October 2015), seko (20th October 2015), TraineeHuman (20th October 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

It should be noted ...

Both Peter Moon and Preston B. Nichols, are excellent research/authors
    and both are like treasure troves of conspiracy information ...

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

If Preston still lives in Cairo, NY, I'm a very short drive away. If there's anything to this stuff, it opens dozens of rabbit holes.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

DNA (21st October 2015), Fellow Aspirant (20th October 2015), giovonni (20th October 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    If Preston still lives in Cairo, NY, I'm a very short drive away. If there's anything to this stuff, it opens dozens of rabbit holes.

I spoke to him (via phone) back in 2008 or 9 and he was still living in Cairo , NY. You might want to look him up and visit. He was very nice on the phone.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

DNA (20th October 2015), giovonni (20th October 2015), gord (20th October 2015), Nasu (21st October 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

There was a point in the last five years where I focused a great amount of attention to researching, listening to interviews, reading articles, books, etc.on this subject and its relayed stories by Swerdlow, Bielek, Nichols, and Cameron. Horror story is right! Eventually I stopped focusing any attention on this subject as I felt like I was letting in a disease – a parasitic entity.

Although I feel there is some truth within these accounts and claims, I feel that most of such are distortions and screen-image overlays, resulting from psychological operations and trauma-based mind control.

A while back I finally watched the Montauk Chronicles film. Compared to all the information I had perused and researched, prior the release of this film, this film was utter B-grade (more like D-grade) horror movie garbage.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

DNA (21st October 2015), Elainie (20th October 2015), giovonni (20th October 2015), Nasu (21st October 2015), seko (20th October 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I spoke to him (via phone) back in 2008 or 9 and he was still living in Cairo , NY. You might want to look him up and visit. He was very nice on the phone.
    I wouldn't know how to contact him, or if I would even want to visit, but I'm intrigued.

For an example of rabbit hole stuff, if it were possible to perceive possible futures through this Montauk stuff, or chronovisors, if they exist, or remote viewing, and some group of people wanted to ensure the future success of a huge deception (like say, 9/11), wouldn't this group also try to perceive unsuccessful future deceptions (alternate timelines), find the causes, and work hard at finding ways to hinder whatever causes the eventual failure of the desired future deception?
    Last edited by gord; 20th October 2015 at 04:50.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

giovonni (20th October 2015), Nasu (21st October 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

I wouldn't know how to contact him, or if I would even want to visit, but I'm intrigued.

For an example of rabbit hole stuff, if it were possible to perceive possible futures through this Montauk stuff, or chronovisors, if they exist, or remote viewing, and some group of people wanted to ensure the future success of a huge deception (like say, 9/11), wouldn't this group also try to perceive unsuccessful future deceptions (alternate timelines), find the causes, and work hard at finding ways to hinder whatever causes the eventual failure of the desired future deception?

Interesting thoughts, and most unfortunately - those all are very viably real possibilities ...
    To me the Montauk Projects represent the dark/sinister side of mankind.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Attempted debunk of Montauk. Little review of material, with direct comparison of sci movie scenes with parts of Peter Moon's fiction, or at least that's what the video guy thinks.

If you look at what Corey Goode, Wilcock and Salla are doing today you'll understand better how people get sold fiction as reality, and love every page of it.

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

Attempt indeed.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole thing reminds me of Barry King inventing his 'story' and having a crazy person claim it true, ie Michael Casbolt.
    Last edited by Karpos; 21st October 2015 at 13:15.

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time Travel

18. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I’ve always been curious about this, but somehow never thought to ask in this thread. Your comments about Daniel and his PDF papers in your recent post reminded me. You’re right in saying that his real name is not all that hard to find..

As far as I can tell, some of the knowledge comes from nuts and bolts research, and not everything in his papers is necessarily from first hand knowledge because of his alleged involvement in the Montauk project. His papers are very interesting, but i’m unsure how much of what he states is fact and how much is speculation.

I’m curious what your thought are on the questions below:

1. Have you ever met him in person? If so, can you share anything about that meeting?
    2. What is your opinion about his research in his papers? Do you think it’s mostly first hand knowledge?
    3. What are you thought about the events that supposedly happened at the Montauk project in general?

Feel free to move this post to a thread about Daniel, his papers, or the Montauk project if you feel it is more appropriate.

Note from Bill:
    I copied this post and my reply below to this existing 'Montauk' thread.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th January 2020 at 14:36.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

BMJ (8th January 2020), Frank V (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (5th January 2020), Tintin (6th January 2020)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Hi Bill,

I’ve always been curious about this, but somehow never thought to ask in this thread. Your comments about Daniel and his PDF papers in your recent post reminded me. You’re right in saying that his real name is not all that hard to find..

As far as I can tell, some of the knowledge comes from nuts and bolts research, and not everything in his papers is necessarily from first hand knowledge because of his alleged involvement in the Montauk project. His papers are very interesting, but I’m unsure how much of what he states is fact and how much is speculation.

1. Have you ever met him in person? If so, can you share anything about that meeting?
    2. What is your opinion about his research in his papers? Do you think it’s mostly first hand knowledge?
    3. What are you thought about the events that supposedly happened at the Montauk project in general?
    No, I never met with him, or corresponded with him at all. I figured out who he was, and then started reading his website. His name is Dr Bruce Peret. (No breach of confidentiality. It's easy to verify, all on public record. His website is here.)

Interesting question about his research. I agree that some of it definitely seems to be speculation (some of which is pretty wild).

I don't know as much about Montauk as some others do. I talked with Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann) extensively about this. He said a couple of interesting things:
    1. The term should really be the Montauk Projects (with an 's').
    2. Peter Moon's first two 'Montauk' books were quite accurate ('Henry' said), but after that the story told became more and more inaccurate.
    Possibly of interest, I have some information, unverified, that the original very advanced research that led to the Montauk Project(s) was started in the late 1940s at Brookhaven Labs. I do NOT know if that's correct or not.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th January 2020 at 14:36.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th January 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), Deneon (5th January 2020), Frank V (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (5th January 2020), kfm27917 (11th June 2021), Tintin (6th January 2020), Yoda (5th January 2020)

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 times in 462 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Hi Bill,

As far as I can tell, some of the knowledge comes from nuts and bolts research, and not everything in his papers is necessarily from first hand knowledge because of his alleged involvement in the Montauk project. His papers are very interesting, but I’m unsure how much of what he states is fact and how much is speculation.

No, I never met with him, or corresponded with him at all. I figured out who he was, and then started reading his website. His name is Dr Bruce Peret. (No breach of confidentiality. It's easy to verify, all on public record. His website is here.)

Interesting question about his research. I agree that some of it definitely seems to be speculation (some of which is pretty wild).

I don't know as much about Montauk as some others do. I talked with Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann) extensively about this. He said a couple of interesting things:
    Some of his work is fascinating - but as you say highly speculative . He is influenced by Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System, Law of One and a really cheesy B grade sci fi series from the 90s called Stargate from which he gets his handle Daniel

Another link for you to pursue is http://forum.antiquatis.org where you can find other links to his work

IIRC he was on this forum very briefly a few years ago. I can't remember his forum name

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2020), BMJ (8th January 2020), Chester (8th January 2020), Deneon (8th January 2020), Tintin (6th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 times in 462 posts

Not very good news on Daniel's facebook page today

"Guess what? I'm back in the hospital again! Problems with nephrostomy tubes-blocking kidney function. Not a good day today; oncologist saying chemo is not working and cancer is too aggressive to control. Told me in no uncertain terms that I only have a few months left to live, on the outside. And it won't be a very comfortable life from now on. Had to cancel the chemo for this month. One thing left to try, which will make things either much worse or better. Been a good life; hate to lose it while so young, but the Universe seems to have other plans for me. Paper on 3D time is just about done, perhaps one page left and a summary. It is VERY packed with info, so hope y'all can get through it. Going to finish it up here. Should be on ConsciousHugs soon."

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2020), BMJ (8th January 2020), Deneon (8th January 2020), Le Chat (25th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    Not very good news on Daniel's facebook page today

"Guess what? I'm back in the hospital again! Problems with nephrostomy tubes-blocking kidney function. Not a good day today; oncologist saying chemo is not working and cancer is too aggressive to control. Told me in no uncertain terms that I only have a few months left to live, on the outside. And it won't be a very comfortable life from now on. Had to cancel the chemo for this month. One thing left to try, which will make things either much worse or better. Been a good life; hate to lose it while so young, but the Universe seems to have other plans for me. Paper on 3D time is just about done, perhaps one page left and a summary. It is VERY packed with info, so hope y'all can get through it. Going to finish it up here. Should be on ConsciousHugs soon."
    That's really too bad. Maybe he'll pull through... we wish him well.

Here he is:

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th January 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), HaveBlue (9th January 2020), leavesoftrees (9th January 2020), wegge (8th January 2020), Yoda (9th January 2020)

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That's really too bad. Maybe he'll pull through... we wish him well.
    FYI: Bruce has died. Ultimately kidney failure while fighting the effects of chemo.

I find "speculative" to be a bit harsh; all his information was well-founded. It seems that Wilcock went astray on a lot of it.

Try him here:
    Reciprocal System Research Society
    http://reciprocal.systems/phpBB3/

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2020), Chester (4th February 2020), Craig (6th February 2020), kfm27917 (11th June 2021), leavesoftrees (5th February 2020), onevoice (4th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread