+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Here: The So-called "Word Of God"

1. Link to Post #61
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Here: The So-called "Word Of God"

New reading of Mesha Stele could have far-reaching consequences for biblical history

Taylor & Francis Phys.org
    Sun, 05 May 2019 21:39 UTC

Mesha Stele. © Wikimedia Commons

The biblical King Balak may have been a historical figure, according to a new reading of the Mesha Stele, an inscribed stone dating from the second half of the 9th century BCE.

A name in Line 31 of the stele, previously thought to read 'House of David', could instead read 'Balak', a king of Moab mentioned in the biblical story of Balaam (Numbers 22-24), say archaeologist Prof. Israel Finkelstein and historians and biblical scholars Prof. Nadav Na'aman and Prof. Thomas Römer, in an article published in Tel Aviv: The Journal of the Institute of Archaeology of Tel Aviv University.

The Mesha Stele was found in the 19th century in the ruins of the biblical town of Dibon in Moab (present day Jordan), and is now in the Louvre. The stone's inscription tells the story of the territorial expansion and construction endeavours of King Mesha of Moab, who is mentioned in the Bible. The stele was cracked in the 19th century and parts of it are missing, but portions of the missing parts are preserved in a reverse copy of the inscription, known as a 'squeeze', made before the stele cracked.

The authors studied new high-resolution photographs of the squeeze, and of the stele itself. These new images made it clear that there are three consonants in the name of the monarch mentioned in Line 31, and that the first is the Hebrew letter beth (a 'b' sound).

While the other letters are eroded, the most likely candidate for the monarch's name is 'Balak', the authors say. The seat of the king referred to in Line 31 was at Horonaim, a place mentioned four times in the Bible in relation to the Moabite territory south of the Arnon River.
    "Thus, Balak may be a historical personality like Balaam, who, before the discovery of the Deir Alla inscription, was considered to be an 'invented' figure," they suggest.

"The new photographs of the Mesha Stele and the squeeze indicate that the reading, 'House of David' - accepted by many scholars for more than two decades - is no longer an option," the authors conclude.

"With due caution we suggest the name of the Moabite king Balak, who, according to the Balaam story of Numbers 22-24, sought to bring a divine curse on the people of Israel.

"This story was written down later than the time
    of the Moabite king referred to in the Mesha Stele. Yet, to give a sense of authenticity to his story, its author must have integrated into the plot certain elements borrowed from the ancient reality, including two personal names: Balaam and Balak."

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Didgevillage (6th May 2019), Ewan (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), Kryztian (6th May 2019), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022), Pam (30th November 2022), pueblo (8th November 2021), seko (6th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Plato and the Bible?
    Sounds like a psy-op to me.

Plato's notion of Creator God vs Yahweh are diametrically opposed.
    Mauro Biglino's description (of gods and angels) perfectly matches the latter types.

4. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Occult Secrets of Judaism Revealed! 1:41:43

Streamed live 11 hours ago
    Know More News

Multistreaming with https://restream.io/?ref=kj7DN

Christopher Jon Bjerknes Links: BitChute https://www.bitchute.com/channel/oOqg...

Donate to Christopher Jon Bjerknes https://paypal.me/bookcjb

Books by Christopher Jon Bjerknes https://cjbbooks.com

Paperback edition of AD0LF HlTLER BOLSHEVIK AND ZIONIST Volume I Communism https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/chris...

ePub ebook edition of ADOLF HITLER BOLSHEVIK AND ZIONIST Volume I Communism https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/chris...

Know More News with Adam Green https://www.knowmorenews.org/

Support Know More News: https://www.knowmorenews.org/donate

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/AdamGreen

Subscribe Star: https://www.subscribestar.com/know-mo...

Venmo - @Know-More-News Twitter - https://twitter.com/Know_More_News

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/KnowMoreNews https://www.instagram.com/know_more_n...

Gab - https://gab.com/Know_More_News

DLIVE - https://dlive.tv/Know_More_News

SUBSCRIBE ON BITCHUTE!!! https://www.bitchute.com/channel/know...

Know More News 2 (BACK-UP CHANNEL) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3Q...

#KnowMoreNews #Judaism #Kabbalah

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Antagenet (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), pueblo (16th September 2020)

6. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

MindMatters: Plato All the Way Down: Solving Biblical Mysteries with Russell Gmirkin 1:34:25

Harrison Koehli and Adam Daniels
    Sott.net
    Fri, 29 Oct 2021 00:00 UTC
    What happens when you combine the investigative mentation of Sherlock Holmes with the adventurous spirit Indiana Jones? Join MindMatters today as we find out! We are joined by solver of mysteries and detective of antiquities Russell Gmirkin, author of two groundbreaking books on the composition of the Old Testament, and another soon to be published. In his first book, Russell boldly argued that the Old Testament is a Hellenistic book, composed in the early third century BC. In his second, he showed the reliance of the biblical laws on Plato's. His next, titled Plato's Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts: Cosmic Monotheism and Terrestrial Polytheism in the Primordial History, will show the reliance of the Genesis creation accounts on Timaeus and Critias.

Join us as we talk about all these topics, plus forays into Russell's academic papers on the Dead Sea Scrolls, the historical basis for King Solomon, and the documentary hypothesis, as well as the roots of Western civilization and what it was like to be the son of the closest thing the CIA had to a James Bond. All this and more on this episode of MindMatters.
    Running Time: 01:34:25

Download: MP3 — 86.4 MB

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st November 2021), Ewan (31st October 2021), gord (31st October 2021), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022), Pam (31st October 2021), wondering (31st October 2021)

8. Link to Post #65
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

bible means collection of books, there being 66 of them written in a singular interwoven cohesive allegorical language which speaks to the process of our souls journey of a there and back ...

thing is none of it is of our own doing, and any thought contrary to this falls under religion regardless of how sincere in it one is ...

the process it speaks to is a process happening within us and the patterns pertaining to this process can be seen in everything ... even found in such things as quarks which experience the four fundamental interactions or forces, which in the scriptures are pictured as four rivers or four beasts or four voices or four gates to name but a few ...

to begin to see these patterns one must first put aside ones bias ( for or against ) regarding the current interpretations of the book, understanding that all the theologies and doctrines one hears about are mans perceptions of what they believe it speaks to, which i have found to be all of vanity ...

also of importance is the fact the original manuscripts where written in Hebrew and Greek and then translated into other languages by men who held to the doctrine of good versus evil and why all theology which has come out from this mindset is full of contradictions ...

as an example of this if one studies the original Greek manuscripts pertaining to the gramma used in context of what Jesus said whilst on the cross you will find he was speaking to both thieves when he said "Truly I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise." which flies in the face of every single christian theology concerning their so called salvation theories ...

anyway not to go off track as this thread has nothing to do with religion and its doctrines and theologies, but a collection of books we have yet to scrape the surface of what is found in them ...

i am happy to answer questions, albeit only the spirit of truth within you leads you into all truth and not another ...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Harmony (6th November 2021), Journeyman (6th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022), Pam (6th November 2021)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by mozo33 (here)
    bible means collection of books, there being 66 of them written in a singular interwoven cohesive allegorical language which speaks to the process of our souls journey of a there and back ...

thing is none of it is of our own doing, and any thought contrary to this falls under religion regardless of how sincere in it one is ...

the process it speaks to is a process happening within us and the patterns pertaining to this process can be seen in everything ... even found in such things as quarks which experience the four fundamental interactions or forces, which in the scriptures are pictured as four rivers or four beasts or four voices or four gates to name but a few ...

to begin to see these patterns one must first put aside ones bias ( for or against ) regarding the current interpretations of the book, understanding that all the theologies and doctrines one hears about are mans perceptions of what they believe it speaks to, which i have found to be all of vanity ...

also of importance is the fact the original manuscripts where written in Hebrew and Greek and then translated into other languages by men who held to the doctrine of good versus evil and why all theology which has come out from this mindset is full of contradictions ...

as an example of this if one studies the original Greek manuscripts pertaining to the gramma used in context of what Jesus said whilst on the cross you will find he was speaking to both thieves when he said "Truly I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise." which flies in the face of every single christian theology concerning their so called salvation theories ...

anyway not to go off track as this thread has nothing to do with religion and its doctrines and theologies, but a collection of books we have yet to scrape the surface of what is found in them ...

i am happy to answer questions, albeit only the spirit of truth within you leads you into all truth and not another ...
    Mozo my views on the Bible have changed somewhat since I joined Avalon. Let me tell you where I'm at with this and maybe you can tell me what you think? I have come to believe the following about the Bible.

The texts were written to work on multiple levels. There is hidden info encoded within them. Biblical Prophecies are associated with events in heaven then on earth. So a lot in there depends on some knowledge of astrology. Thanks to Lavette Hawkins, @Ian33 and @Lunesoleil for their help.

I don't buy biblical inerrancy. There is truth and deception mixed within it. @Pueblo introduced me to John Panella and I think there's a lot in his take on this.

The Council of Nicea was compromised and so some important info was discarded. Enoch for instance. The texts from the Nag Hammadi find and other Gnostic texts suggest certain spiritual truths have been obscured and hidden. The Book of Revelation may have been added by other parties for their own ends. I am also unsure whether Paul should be removed completely or just viewed with some discernment.

The translation of the Bible as we now accept it has also at various times been compromised, KJV having some passages where the translation looks to have been done for ulterior motives, either to encode hidden information or to deliberately steer people the wrong way. Thanks to @Jim_Duyer for his scholarly and thoughtful contributions on this.

With all those provisos I still think there's much of value in there, inspiration in the story of Christ and his teachings, truths within the OT and the New which have been obscured. I just think anyone reading it has to be looking within at the same time and checking to see if what's being said is ringing true or not?

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Brigantia (3rd June 2022), East Sun (6th November 2021), gord (6th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022), mozo33 (6th November 2021)

12. Link to Post #67
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Mozo my views on the Bible have changed somewhat since I joined Avalon. Let me tell you where I'm at with this and maybe you can tell me what you think? I have come to believe the following about the Bible.

The texts were written to work on multiple levels. There is hidden info encoded within them. Biblical Prophecies are associated with events in heaven then on earth. So a lot in there depends on some knowledge of astrology. Thanks to Lavette Hawkins, @Ian33 and @Lunesoleil for their help.

I don't buy biblical inerrancy. There is truth and deception mixed within it. @Pueblo introduced me to John Panella and I think there's a lot in his take on this.

The Council of Nicea was compromised and so some important info was discarded. Enoch for instance. The texts from the Nag Hammadi find and other Gnostic texts suggest certain spiritual truths have been obscured and hidden. The Book of Revelation may have been added by other parties for their own ends. I am also unsure whether Paul should be removed completely or just viewed with some discernment.

The translation of the Bible as we now accept it has also at various times been compromised, KJV having some passages where the translation looks to have been done for ulterior motives, either to encode hidden information or to deliberately steer people the wrong way. Thanks to @Jim_Duyer for his scholarly and thoughtful contributions on this.

With all those provisos I still think there's much of value in there, inspiration in the story of Christ and his teachings, truths within the OT and the New which have been obscured. I just think anyone reading it has to be looking within at the same time and checking to see if what's being said is ringing true or not?
    hi Journeyman

when i first got a bible i began to read it and got a finger thickness into it and realized i had no idea what i just read, and so i stopped reading it, and began to study it by word, as in i would take a word eg: "tree" and then study all the verses with the word tree in it by the verses either side of that verse to understand what the word tree meant and how and why the word was being used in the context ... i believe i must have gone through the book hundreds of times just studying words in it with the aid of dictionary's as i would study the Hebrew and Greek translations as well ...

thing is after all that i still had no idea what it spoke to ... i only started to see what it was saying after i learned that it spoke from two perceptions ( masculine & feminine ) and these two spoke as one, and this one being myself viewing the two ....

should you do a study on the replicated pattern of twos in the scripture you will find them incredible beyond belief ... i have bean studying them for years and yet still have not seen an end of them ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Brigantia (3rd June 2022), Journeyman (6th November 2021), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022)

14. Link to Post #68
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

just to throw it out there ...

we are the Word/Son/Seed of God ... the scriptures are a narrative of the process happening in us presently ... a process of God revealing Himself in us as us ...

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Brigantia (3rd June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022)

16. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jewish cosmic monotheism drew on Plato's writings, new book claims

Russell Gmirkin
    RussellGmirkin.com
    Thu, 02 Jun 2022 22:32 UTC

Russell Gmirkin: Plato’s Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts. 'And that Yahweh was originally one of many lesser "Sons of God"'

A groundbreaking new book from Routledge by noted biblical scholar Russell Gmirkin proposes that the Jewish notion of a cosmic, eternal God of Creation first appeared in Genesis 1 around 270 BCE, drawing on the account of the creation of the kosmos in Plato's Timaeus. This new book builds on earlier research by Gmirkin, who has argued that the five books of Moses were written around 270 BCE at Alexandria, Egypt, utilizing various Greek sources found at the Great Library, including the writings of Plato. In Plato's Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts: Cosmic Monotheism and Terrestrial Polytheism in the Primordial History, Gmirkin argues:
    • That the "First Creation Account" in Genesis 1 shows systematic dependence on Plato's account of the creation of the kosmos by the eternal Demiurge or Craftsman, Plato's cosmic deity present at the dawn of time.
    • That the "Second Creation Account" of Genesis 2-3 shows systematic parallels with Plato's account of the creation of mortal life by the offspring of the Demiurge, the traditional Greek gods and goddesses living on earth.
    • That the figure of Yahweh in Genesis was not the Creator Elohim of Genesis 1 but one of the many "sons of God" who dwelled on earth.
    • That the story of the "sons of God" marrying beautiful daughters of men and having heroic gigantic offspring in Genesis 6 drew directly on Plato's Critias, the sequel to Timaeus.
    • That the subsequent corruption of this noble line and their destruction by earthquake and flood in Genesis also drew on Plato's Critias.
    • That Yahweh was only elevated to cosmic status as the sole god worthy of worship in Exodus­-Joshua by his later identification with the Creator in the Ten Commandments.
    Russell Gmirkin, a biblical scholar and lecturer living in Portland, Oregon, has written extensively on the biblical use of Greek sources from the Great Library of Alexandria. In his 2006 book Berossus and Genesis, Manetho and Exodus, Gmirkin presented evidence that the Books of Moses were written by Jewish scholars around 270 BCE at the Great Library of Alexandria in Egypt, using various Greek historical sources found there. Gmirkin's 2017 book, Plato and the Creation of the Hebrew Bible, identified Plato's writings as the most important of these Greek sources and the inspiration for Jewish monotheism, theocracy, and divine laws. This book was the first to systematically compare biblical, Greek and Ancient Near Eastern laws, showing that the Mosaic laws and constitution often most closely resemble those of Athens and that of Plato's Laws in particular.
    Additional information about Plato's Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts is available at RussellGmirkin.com and Routledge.com/Platos-Timaeus-and-the-Biblical-Creation-Accounts-Cosmic-Monotheism. To schedule an interview with author Russell Gmirkin, email at RUSSELLGMIRKIN@Yahoo.com (best) or call 503/442-5007.
    Related:
    Judaism supposedly created Israel, and Judaism also is the parent of Christianity and Islam, so the issue of Judaism and Ancient Israel, from which it supposedly emerged, are not trifling topics. The fact is, as a growing body of scholarship demonstrates, there was no "ancient Israel" as depicted in the Bible. The Hebrew Bible is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a historical document, and trying to understand the history of Palestine by reading the Bible is like trying to understand Medieval history by reading Ivanhoe.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Brigantia (3rd June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), Michel Leclerc (3rd June 2022), pueblo (3rd June 2022)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Jewish cosmic monotheism drew on Plato's writings, new book claims

Russell Gmirkin
    RussellGmirkin.com
    Thu, 02 Jun 2022 22:32 UTC

Russell Gmirkin: Plato’s Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts. 'And that Yahweh was originally one of many lesser "Sons of God"'

A groundbreaking new book
    Thanks, and this is very fascinating stuff.

This isn't the same book, but an earlier one on the same theme from 2017:

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Rus...ew%20Bible.pdf

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (3rd June 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022), pueblo (3rd June 2022), Yoda (3rd June 2022)

20. Link to Post #71
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

just to throw it out there ...

we are the Word/Son/Seed of God ... the scriptures are a narrative of the process happening in us presently ... a process of God revealing Himself in us as us ...
    Thank you, Mozo. Your phrasing reminds me of how Moses de Leon's compilation of interpretations called the (Sefer ha-)Zohar reads those texts. Have you read or consulted the Zohar? I have no access to the Aramaic original, alas, but am helped a lot by comparing the 5-volume Sperling English translation and the almost complete French translation by Charles Mopsik.

On a sideline apparently, but still, I think, the golden thread and road is to realise that any sufficient consideration of a text (as Theodor Wiesengrund Adorno put it: "die auslegende Versenkung in überlieferte Schriften" ("the explaining/explicative immersing oneself in handed-down/traditional writings")) yields insight and wisdom which one would not have reached or obtained without the texts considered, just like the texts themselves would not have yielded such qualitative content without a person studying them with such discipline of mind, openness of heart and craving of the body..

Yet I am sceptical of the intentions of those who have welded into one supposed whole the various Biblical texts to achieve political goals.

That is something entirely different from Moses de Leon’s kabbalistic view that each and every of these texts yields divine content for the sincere student, and that ultimately, these divine contents harmonise each other into one divine "message", as that is ultimately the essence of the divine: being uni-versal, turning itself into and its worshipers towards the One. That is, in Ibn 'Arabî's interpretation, the deep meaning of the profession of faith in Islam — as in all "monotheistic" religions.

Unity and harmony cannot be taken for granted nor presupposed (and then imposed), it can only be approximated or sensed by those who “devotionally devote” themselves to it.
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 3rd June 2022 at 19:15.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2022), Brigantia (3rd June 2022), Harmony (4th June 2022)

22. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

MindMatters: Plato and Kim Jong-Un Walk Into a Bar: Talking Timaeus and the Bible with Russell Gmirkin 01:18:17

Harrison Koehli and Adam Daniels
    Sott.net
    Sat, 09 Jul 2022 00:00 UTC

Russell Gmirkin is back to talk about his blockbuster latest book: Plato's Timaeus and the Biblical Creation Accounts: Cosmic Monotheism and Terrestrial Polytheism in the Primordial History.

Join us as we discuss the book's mind-bending conclusions: Plato's Timaeus and Critias were sources for much of the biblical primordial history, from the creation of the cosmos and mortal creatures, to Eden, the Flood and the Nephilim.

Genesis reflects Plato's cosmic monotheism and terrestrial polytheism, which devolved into Exodus-Judges' monolatry. Plato was also perhaps the first totalitarian political theorist. And his legacy lives on today.

Running Time: 01:18:17

Download: MP3 — 108 MB

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), gord (11th July 2022), Harmony (11th July 2022)

24. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... some insights on the various books and interpretations of what currently constitutes that "Book"

1:39:14 Now playing
    Q & A On Beware The Priests
    2.6K viewsStreamed 11 hours ago

1:19:04 Now playing
    BEWARE THE PRIESTS
    2.8K views15 hours ago

1:34:09 Now playing
    I Must Again Address The Issue Of The "Virgin" Birth
    4.6K viewsStreamed 6 days ago

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022)

26. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Commentary on the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls by the Michael Prophesied by Daniel. 31:04

Michael Unsealing The Seven Seals

Dec 6, 2021

"If you are a Christian—or even if you’re not—and you want to understand Jesus and his Teaching, I would suggest that you just read the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which he wrote. Read them 'with thy heart'."

What does the Truth mean, the Way mean, the Life mean.

What those things refer to, is the three phases in the War of the Sons of Light.
    The first phase is the Revelation of the Law

The second phase is the Revelation of “the resurrection"

The third phase is the Vision of the “Son of man”, also referred to as the "Vision of Knowledge" or the "Night Journey" of Mohammed and other names that pertains to the same Vision.
    Thanksgiving Hymns: https://archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_B...

Websites Michael:
    https://unsealing-the-seven-seals.blo...

http://science-of-consciousness.blogs...
    Recorded 2013

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022)

28. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Royston's take on these Hymns:

roypotterqa
    @RoystonPotter

Here is the link to the video that includes the info on the Psalms Jesus' wrote (not the Psalms in the Bible, but the Psalms in the Dead Sea Scrolls). The entire video is very important, with the introductory material I present before getting to the Psalms, and then an excerpt I give of the Psalms. But, specifically starting at the 1:10:00 minute mark. https://youtu.be/ZEUdL5tAdzY

"That Your Giving May Be In Secret,"Jesus Was A Non-Event 1:46:52

roypotterqa
    Streamed live on Dec 8, 2021

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st November 2022), Harmony (22nd November 2022)

30. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... more about their good book of lies:

Egypt knew neither Pharaoh nor Moses

by Ashraf Ezzat (Author)
    Format: Kindle Edition
    4.4 out of 5 stars 185 ratings

What if the whole story of the Exodus from Egypt was a fake story, and what if we could prove that it is?

Whenever we say ‘the Exodus’ everybody unconsciously and instantly recognizes the story as the fleeing of the Israelites headed by Moses from the grip of Egypt’s ruthless Pharaoh. Thanks to the Church, the Synagogue, the Mosque and of course Hollywood films this Exodus story has sunk deep in the collective subconscious of the masses, so deep that the story of Moses and Pharaoh has turned into an almost unshakable historical truth that once took place in Ancient Egypt.

But actually nothing in the ‘milieu of that story’ indicates that it happened in Egypt, except maybe the mistaken association between ‘Pharaoh’ and ‘King’ of Egypt.

Likewise, nothing in ancient Egyptian records or its oral tradition say or even allude to the fact that this tale of Moses really happened in Egypt. Even more shocking is the fact that the ancient Egyptian records do not refer to the Kings of Egypt as Pharaohs. Yes, Pharaoh was never a title for Egypt’s king. Linking Pharaoh to Ancient Egypt is merely a myth propagated by centuries of falsehood brought about by misleading interpretation of Biblical history.

The only reason we know the story of the Exodus happened in Egypt is because the Bible says so.

We keep on believing that is the case because mainstream Egyptologists just went along with the Biblical narrative and absentmindedly designated Egypt’s Kings as Pharaohs. But if we examined the Hebrew text the Bible (currently in our hands) used as a reference we will strangely not find Egypt mentioned in it as the site/land of the Exodus story.

The whole mess/deception took place during translating the Hebrew/Aramaic stories into Greek back in the third century BC. This is when Egypt was first hijacked and forcibly placed in the Hebrew Bible as the theater of the Israelite landmark stories.

Ironically this whole act of duplicity took place on Egyptian soil and specifically at its legendary library of Alexandria. But what if the Bible as we know it has long been tampered with?
    • What if the first western translation of the so-called Israelite stories, that came to be known as the Septuagint Bible, was a distorted translation?

• What if the Israelite stories we all have been made to believe took place in Egypt simply did not?

• What if Egypt was fraudulently introduced in the Bible as the theater of the Israelite stories?

• What if the homeland of Judaism and the early Israelites is not Palestine?

• What if ancient Egypt never knew any so called Pharaohs?

• What if Abraham, Joseph and Moses never set foot in Egypt nor even dreamed about it?

• What if the whole story of the Exodus from Egypt was a fake story, and what if we could prove that it is?
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 30th November 2022 at 19:11.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (1st December 2022), Bill Ryan (30th November 2022), Franny (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Conflicting scenarios…
    Last edited by avid; 1st December 2022 at 13:13.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Gwin Ru (10th January 2024), Harmony (1st December 2022)

34. Link to Post #78
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,899 times in 467 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

The only reason we know the story of the Exodus happened in Egypt is because the Bible says so.
    One evidence speaking of calamities and the river that became like blood:

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Gwin Ru (10th January 2024), Harmony (1st December 2022)

36. Link to Post #79
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,009 times in 642 posts

Interesting interpretation of the bible...

Also found a PDF version of the book the video is based on...HERE
    (God-Man: The Word Made Flesh, by George W. Carey)

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), East Sun (10th January 2024), Gwin Ru (10th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), Ioneo (6th January 2023), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2023)

38. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2024), Harmony (12th January 2024), mountain_jim (10th January 2024), zebowho (12th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4