+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Films/Movies with uplifting/inspiring themes, etc. etc.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Default Re: Films/Movies with uplifting/inspiring themes, etc. etc.

The Family Man Official Trailer #1 - Nicolas Cage Movie (2000) HD watch this every year during the holidays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnouJoQs52c

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anka (13th April 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Ewan (1st April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    There is another one I would like to share, it is a Bhutanese movie and it is packed with life lessons.

Travellers and Magicians from 2003

Looked for this but it is prohibitively expensive due to its apparent rareness.
    Here it is:
    Is it in the library? Thanks and I am sorry I missed the download.

Here is another really good film IMO

Quote KARMA
    A small film could not have a bigger philosophical question: what is more important, inner development or outward social action?
    In a nunnery in the high desert mountains of Mustang, a revered abbess dies, leaving signs that she will be reborn in the precious human form once more. Prayers and rituals must be done to help her consciousness into its next rebirth, but the nunnery coffers are empty. The senior nuns decide that the only way out is to retrieve money loaned out by the nunnery.
    The two nuns assigned this mission are Karma, a free-spirited nun, and her opposite, Sonam, a more by the book nun.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anka (13th April 2021), Bill Ryan (12th April 2021), Ewan (16th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:43.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (13th April 2021), anandacate (17th April 2021), Anka (13th April 2021), Bill Ryan (12th April 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), Ewan (16th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

The Mauritanian

A man arrested in his own country and transported to Guantánamo. It is a harrowing journey and the question is never answered - did he have anything to do with 9/11.

But at the films end, during the titles, you see the man himself as he is today, and when you see that smiling gentle face it seems impossible to believe he could have had anything to do with it at all.

The film stands testament to the barbaric nature of Guantánamo and the very practices it involves itself with, possibly/probably to this day, and which was ultimately what defeated the entire case.

With no disrespect to any American citizen the US is very far from the picture their propaganda would paint.

Big shout out to the man that must have been divided beyond what most ever experience, and that he had the courage to stand down. Stuart Couch

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (17th April 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,027 times in 910 posts

Ewan. No diss towards you recommending the movie,
    BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to know how cruel and inhumane the government is to individuals, when all of the real genocides and the profiteering insiders are never revealed?
    Or do I still retain my common sense, my humanity, my discernment of the truth of 911.

I choose to not watch such movies, just as I don't watch anything else that continues the grand narrative that sells wars created by those who control making those movies. What difference would it make in the real world, even if the movie received 100 Oscars, because the acting was so good, the production, the sound quality and the photography was the best ever put on film?

The narrative sells the continuing lie that all controlled art does, except now, in this case it is in preparation for the 20th anniversary of another crime from the elites that kill their own countrymen in order to accomplish their many, many, many evil deeds. The celebration of the criminal elite will be held alongside the commemoration of the crimes they committed, the lives and the liberties lost, the division of a country in a world where unity is the only answer.

The lie infested entertainment industry worldwide sells the human tragedy as an emotionally evocative story, while never once exposing that the governments are the real terrorists and the story itself is a lie, a cruel, inhumane lie hiding the gigantic, monstrous truth in a much smaller, personal story. That has most often been the mark of modern cinema. Soulless, heartless, and evil in their silence.....truths that are only told in documentaries. Think about that.....Only in documentaries, never in dramas that expose the crimes.

Did anyone make a movie with all of the real weaponry sounding in the background, the comments from the firefighters hearing the explosions that did not come from a plane? Where's that F'n Movie?

Did anyone make a movie showing the airliners being taken to the air force base east of Boston? Did they show the passengers being told that it was a drill, just before they were all murdered on American soil, no less?

Did they show in the close-up way that movies can, some of those passengers calling their parents by their last name, which no one on the planet ever does, because they knew they'd soon die?

Did they show the killers dealing with the crimes they just committed against their own, some awaiting promotion and special mission bonuses, some drowning themselves in drugs, some bound to be suicided by even hinting at the evil they just committed?

All of those gutless actors and conspiring writers wallowing in the depravity of their collusion with the worlds biggest criminals.

Why watch a story that will only repeat itself millions of times over if the true criminals are never exposed. F**k'n Bollocks!

Again, not you Ewan, even as much as I like Foster and Cumberbatch.

The film's narrative is a lie unto itself. The biggest.
    Last edited by Hym; 17th April 2021 at 05:29.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Ewan (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Ewan. No diss towards you recommending the movie,
    BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have to know how cruel and inhumane the government is <snip>

The film's narrative is a lie unto itself. The biggest.
    Thank you Hym. I fullly appreciate your take on this although it was certainly not one I had considered prior to posting.

But I wasn't watching some big picture lie, what I was watching was the struggle, the suffering, of two very different men. I was invested in the drama, the story, unfolding. I think you have to be able to suspend certain critical faculties and even preconceptions if you are to appreciate a story and to uncover what that story is trying to tell.

What Mohamedou Ould Slahi lived through, to come out the other side and still have the capacity for love is a testament to the strength of humanity. That should be inspiring.

Their story being told to a wider audience who most likely would never even know it. Anything that reminds people, if even for a moment, about the evil of Guantánamo should be a good thing I think. (Not for one moment considering that Guantánamo came about as a result of an equally evil event, that wasn't the story here.) You know, I honestly think if just one person watched that movie and thought of an assosciation with the Nazis then it was already a good return.

To ponder on the range of characters that humans can adopt on this (sick) Shakespearian stage we all find ourselves upon. To wonder how any group of people (the prison torturers) can become so inhumane they shed their own humanity, entranced by a poisonous set of beliefs. Of us and them! How apparent it is that people can abandon the basic tenets of their religion (they clearly just pay lip service to it) as they set about trying to destroy the other side because they believe them to be evil yet never once stopping to consider in order to do that they have to embrace evil themselves. They have to become the very thing they believe the other side to be.

We can chose to ignore such a film because we already know all the lies and evil involved, but a huge percentage of the population do not. Which to my thinking makes it a very wothwhile film.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Anka (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (17th April 2021), pabranno (9th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Pam (15th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,027 times in 910 posts

I agree, Ewan. Them's the facts of life here. Great touching stories of human worth, delivered in packages only an evil intent would choose to make without telling the underlying truth that created the story itself. That is the essence of telling a story and then calling it the true story. The background, the backdrop, the setting told without telling the real truth that created the conflict is one created by immense cruelty.

Guantanamo is only the symptom. The real world it came from is not addressed, ever, in modern film making. That makes an entertaining training film for recruiting civilians into the globalist cult.

I was wondering how to address this with you, knowing you a bit and respecting all you've written here these years. Your heart rings true, Ewan. The scope of movies like that rings hollow in my heart, for I am a part of the world's humanity and I belong to no country. I know where the graves are and I know the numbers of lives lost there. I know who put them there and it is not up to me to forget, certainly not to hide the truths still alive in the memories of their painful passings for all they have loved, and all who loved them.....

It's times like this I choose to see real world answers beyond the mystic story telling, even as true and real experiences they are, all on their own. Tho I'll not waste the time to watch the movie, in your definition of the script it will likely make many look only a little deeper. Expecting that limited insight, vacant of the true cause of one prisoner's incarceration, to inspire a deeper understanding of the global tyranny that created it, makes no sense.

I still hear the towers falling to this day. I still see the many 100's of 1,000's of civilian deaths in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and nearby countries. Not a one of those events is separated. Making an honest film about the real suffering created by a military not bound by humanitarian means or motives, does very little to focus our attention on the true cause of any single prisoner's suffering. The full scope of the immensity of the suffering lives far, far beyond the cruelty endured in that one hellhole of a base.

I see the larger lies, the crimes of all the 911's, as the driving forces behind the narrative that rarely tells of more than a few individuals challenging the wars, stories that the t.v. tales and the networked news use to keep the masses pacified, while blatantly condemning entire ethnic and religious groups for crimes they could not have possibly committed.

I would guess that the movie doesn't even attempt to address the truths that no one group outside of those globally controlled, advanced military contractors within the states and europe, allied with orders from the western supported middle east, and their financial servants exacting their blood drenched tolls, were the ones responsible for all that happened on that fateful day. It beggars all logic to think otherwise.

Most people would choose to end wars, not glorify the righteous survivors, as compelling and inspiring as their stories may be. Survivors become the facade of a hypocritical nation's hollow self righteousness. The hypocrisy should be of no surprise to anyone when a country lauds the truth of their justice system working when merely one, unjustly accused survivor walks free.

Our own lawyer freed one unjustly tortured prisoner.....while a million died and our soldiers came back and killed themselves in numbers truly unjustified. The price of war was in the trillions and we had the heart to allow one our own military lawyers save an enemy combatant, one who just happened to be a civilian. Now that's a story all on it's own, far removed from the consequences of allowing a deeply corrupt corporate governance to exist in a nation supposedly bound by the real tenants of a democratic and humane republic.

Keeping the truth of your insights into the movie's intentions as valid I, in all consciousness, still see the narrative as the long story of the worst that human deception can bring into the artistic format of film making, a form rarely used to confront and change a world run by psychopathic warmongers. Every single line in popular, military themed movie making is approved, and sometimes written by, military intelligence liasons. We call them E.L.O.'s, entertainment liason officers, when in truth they should be called Enforcement Liason Officers.

Just what does anyone think an unbiased, unrestricted production and it's writers would do with a story like that? Would they leave out the truth of how and why 911 all came about? Exactly what narrative forgets to tell the real background story that sets the hero's journey on it's way? All popular, well funded, highly distributed films somehow leave those truths out. As a movie goer I'd like to know the truth, just as would almost all others. Just as these truths can be written, why is it so impossible for those same words to come alive in film? It isn't...hard at all.

Though it may seem that the controlling ones own all of film making, they do not, and they will never be the ones to tell the real histories of their worldwide crimes. I don't see limitations, only creations that have yet to be written by real historians who have yet to put the complete truth on film.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (18th April 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Ewan (17th April 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), palehorse (15th September 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Sharing this as I had not seen it and found it interesting and timely.

< I Am Fishhead( - Brilliant Documentary about Psychopaths and Society

It talks about psychopathy in corporate contexts etc. and also:

Quote Fish Head Documentary on Psychopaths – An Overview

Plenty More Topics Covered
    We have covered here only a few of the key areas of this excellent documentary on psychopathy. Many more topics relating the subject are covered, such as:

The role of psychopathy in mass movements and murderous leaders.
    The role of the apathetic masses in allowing psychopathy to persist.
    Experiments such as the Milgrim Experiment which demonstrated the lengths to which people will go in harming others under the pretext of following orders.
    The three degrees of influence theory which decribes how one’s treatment of others, good or bad, has an outward ripple effect into one’s immediate circle of friends and family and beyond.
    The role of medication in numbing feelings and cutting people off from any sense of strong emotions which would lead to positive action to implement changes.
    An interview with former Czech Republic president Vaclav Havel on the issue of standing up to suppression by authoritarian governments.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Ewan (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Pam (15th November 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Seaspiracy, which is now in our Avalon library thanks to Bill. It's not only about the plight of our sea creatures and our ocean, it's also about the deep underbelly of the fishing industry involving corporations, governments and mafia: the lies, the cover-ups, the ignorance, the human rights abuses - murder, slavery, deprivation. Bravo to those warriors who continue to bring to light the horrors of animal agriculture.

This quote from the excellent documentary Artifishal just about sums it up, "everyone wants to save the whales but nobody wants to change their lifestyle"

https://avalonlibrary.net/Seaspiracy_(2021).mp4

Seems it has disappeared?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (20th April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:44.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Tintin (20th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

An obsessive astronomer and his unconventional research assistant probe their difficult pasts as they seek out the existence of extraterrestrial life, in this emotive sci-fi drama about the importance of making contact.

Edge of Tomorrow is Sci-fi movie based on the novel All You Need Is Kill, Hiroshi Sakurazaka (2009)

For free society!

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), Harmony (20th April 2021), Hym (22nd April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Tintin (20th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Seaspiracy, which is now in our Avalon library* thanks to Bill. It's not only about the plight of our sea creatures and our ocean, it's also about the deep underbelly of the fishing industry involving corporations, governments and mafia: the lies, the cover-ups, the ignorance, the human rights abuses - murder, slavery, deprivation. Bravo to those warriors who continue to bring to light the horrors of animal agriculture.

This quote from the excellent documentary Artifishal just about sums it up, "everyone wants to save the whales but nobody wants to change their lifestyle"
    I watched this yesterday morning 10am local. It completely ****ed me up Constance. I went into a bleak depression for the rest of the day and went to bed about 8pm. You know it doesn't matter what dreams we have of a different future, what hope we have that things will turn round. They're not going to, humanity on this timeline is ****ed!

What is the point in trying to do something, as in 'You must be the change you want to see'. It won't make a damn bit of difference as long as the mass of lemmings are hell bent on following the herd. (Literally mixing metaphors). Sure the people who are trying to change things are earning brownie points with the 'real' system but Jayzus - I just want to buy a woodland and retreat from the whole circus. **** everything. At the end of the day none of it is real anyway.

Why the hell isn't this film being shown in every goddamn school in the world! That WOULD make a difference, because a large percentage of those kids would grow up and change things automatically. They might not persuade their parents, but they will replace their parents - having their own children and teaching them. Sorry kids, fish is off the menu.

So many good solutions out there. Plant based diets are the only option because if the entire world stopped eating fish tomorrow KFC and McDonald shares would go through the roof. More pain and suffering for cattle and fowl, don't forget sheep!

With the technology we have it is possible to make plant based diets interesting to even the most dedicated carnivore.

There is so much good information out there that if there was any hope the people would have already woken up. How many teachers have even heard of the books at the three links below, never mind actually read them!

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Cha...%20America.pdf

https://archive.org/details/DeschoolingSociety

https://archive.org/details/DumbingU...lsoryEducation

There is a system in place and we are not breaking it.

--

PS: Constance, I hope you understand I am venting and you are in no way responsible for how I feel. I am REALLY glad you posted that, sincerely. xx

*link still broken
    Last edited by Ewan; 2nd May 2021 at 18:31.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2021), Constance (14th May 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (30th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Relative to the idea of relocating I flirted with the idea of buying a boat, despite the fact I'm past 60 and never sailed a day in my life. That would be no obstacle! The more I looked into it reality slowly inserted itself upon my conciousness, time does that.

However, I found the following docu-film to be a very inspiring watch. Worth noting four of the crew were pretty much masters in their field and would have likely called me insane for buying a motor yacht.

Quote An expedition around the globe featured in the RT documentary “Sailing Seven Seas” matches the legendary sea crossings of the past – with one exception. No inflatable catamaran had ever circumnavigated the globe before the crew of four Siberian guys decided it was worth a try – and they did it!

When asked about their unusual choice of vessel, the crew said they picked it because sailing it felt like flying. This team of Russian adventurers might look like your typical crew of bearded sailors, but they are engineers, scholars, and sporting enthusiasts in their land-based lives. Skipper Anatoly Kulik designed the tiny sail-powered catamaran with no roof or cargo hold and a windswept tent instead of a cabin. Evgeny Kovalevsky (or Jack) served as the team’s “foreign minister”, taking care of diplomacy with port authorities. Stanislav Berezkin was the crew’s navigator, while Evgeny Tashkin was the cameraman, who filmed every bone-shattering storm, every tropical sunset and every shark encounter. Other crew members joined them for specific legs of the expedition, but the four remained its backbone.

Light and manoeuvrable, the vessel still required constant fixing and overhauling, which was done during passages most of the time. At one point, it was even converted into a trimaran for better performance and stability. In addition, the crew had to put up with everyday hardships unfathomable in their daily lives (like having no proper shower or enough drinking water). Still, the days spent onshore, meeting fellow yachters and lecturing as spokesmen of the Russian Geographical Society, recharged the crew and made all the efforts seem worthwhile.

Facing harsh weather and storms, sustaining injuries, spending nights in a cramped tent or on watch, doing constant repairs, and just being sprayed by waves for months on end could break less obstinate men. Still, the Siberian crew made it to their port of call and went down in history.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2021), Bill Ryan (30th May 2021), Eva2 (10th July 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Hym (30th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I recently watched a Sundance series from 2013-2016, a psychological drama called Rectify, starring Aden Young,
    It's about an 18 year old kid falsely accused of rape and murder, and imprisoned on Death Row for 20 years, then released when new evidence comes out.
    It's mostly about the trauma of how a teenager transitioning from such a brutal and insular environment, then released at nearly 40 years of age, yet essentially still a teen ager emotionally, with no idea of how to adjust and survive in the real world.
    See: https://www.sundancetv.com/shows/rectify--27550
    Potentially a very depressing theme, but it was so well done that I just found it riveting.
    I especially liked the sensitive performance of Australian actress Adelaide Clemens.

It got very good reviews, but didn't enjoy a wide audience.
    Here's a trailer for Season 1

Lots of clips here from all 4 seasons: https://www.sundancetv.com/shows/rectify--27550
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2021 at 06:05.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), Eva2 (10th July 2021), Ewan (31st May 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Sunseed the journey
    A Spiritual Evolution.
    The 1960s and 1970s were times of great social and political upheaval. Many teachers and Gurus from the East were called to the West to present their approaches to theology and share their traditions of meditation, yoga, and spiritual understanding.
    What resulted was an awakening and ecumenical movement that has rocked the culture to this day.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Ewan (13th July 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

Matrix 4 to be released at Christmas time.

Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Alan (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2021), Ewan (9th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th September 2021), Ewan (14th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Couldn't see anything.

Found an alternate.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Alecs (2nd December 2021), Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Harmony (15th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th September 2021), Vicus (26th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Predictive Programming: Alex Jones will finally be seen for the humanitarian savant he is and be given the Nobel Peace Prize after we wake up and dismantle the corrupt, fascist regime in 2021.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/b7dbd6c9-5cff-4585-acb2-28a9d0932274

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Eva2 (15th September 2021), Ewan (15th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Harmony (15th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,375 times in 1,569 posts

Last weekend was going through my old files/backups/archive and I came across this classic Japanese movie, downloaded it long ago but never watched, I don't know why, guess it wasn't that important that time.. anyway, I decided to watch it for the first time, well you have to watch yourself.

Mini-plot:
    Virus (Fukkatsu no hi 復活の日), literally Day of Resurrection is a 1980 post-apocalyptic science fiction movie directed by Kinji Fukasaku and based on a novel written by Sakyo Komatsu.

preview/trailler

I searched for a copy online, and it is pretty much everywhere, easy to find.. here is the same copy I have Matroska version:

Download options:
    Matroska file: http://www.archive.org/download/Viru...atsu_no_hi.mkv (1.8GB)
    MP4 file: https://archive.org/download/VirusFu...atsu_no_hi.mp4 (873MB)

p.s. If you decide to watch, have sure to watch the original version which is 2 hr 36 min (156 min), the US version and EU version are almost 1 hour cut off shorter.
    Last edited by palehorse; 15th September 2021 at 05:32.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th September 2021), Ewan (15th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st May 2023), Harmony (15th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast