+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 34 LastLast

Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Dennis, Yep I'm largely in agreement with all of that.

One issue for me is the bleeding of obviously deviant behavior with all things LGBTQ. Even pedophiles are seeking a seat at the table under the guise of inclusivity(they're asking to be called M.A.P.'s now - "minor attracted person" - and they're pushing to join all the other oppressed groups in the LQBTQ acronym).

I think the trans phenomena is being exploited by sexual deviants in some instances. "Drag Queen Story Hour" is another example. It takes some intellectual effort to not lump everything into one category, to effectively separate people who are biologically trans from those who are sexually confused, mentally ill, merely seeking attention, those trying to be hip or fashionable, or those who are trying to use trans as a safety net for sexual impropriety. There are so many layers to this cake, and the language is so slippery...

I think, with college aged kids in particular, it's very much a narcissistic thing in many instances. By declaring themselves trans, they're sort of saying that they are so fascinating that our current language is too limited to describe their splendor. Something like that lol

There's just so much to break down, separate, and analyze. I was always under the impression that gender was a made up construct, invented by the pedo doctor John Money in the 70's. But Deborah Soh describes it as one's relationship to one's biological sex, which sounds reasonable. But I'm not sure which predates which.

Bottom line: I really need to keep educating myself before I say much more about this. But at the moment, our thinking on this stuff is pretty much in alignment, re sex/gender
    Last edited by Mike; 1st October 2022 at 20:38.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), DNA (1st October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2022)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

One issue for me is the bleeding of obviously deviant behavior with all things LGBTQ. Even pedophiles are seeking a seat at the table under the guise of inclusivity(they're asking to be called M.A.P.'s now - "minor attracted person" - and they're pushing to join all the other oppressed groups in the LQBTQ acronym).

I think the trans phenomena is being exploited by sexual deviants in some instances. "Drag Queen Story Hour" is another example. It takes some intellectual effort to not lump everything into one category, to effectively separate people who are biologically trans from those who are sexually confused, mentally ill, merely seeking attention, those trying to be hip or fashionable, or those who are trying to use trans as a safety net for sexual impropriety. There are so many layers to this cake, and the language is so slippery...

I think, with college aged kids in particular, it's very much a narcissistic thing in many instances. By declaring themselves trans, they're sort of saying that they are so fascinating that our current language is too limited to describe their splendor. Something like that lol

There's just so much to break down, separate, and analyze. I was always under the impression that gender was a made up construct, invented by the pedo doctor John Money in the 70's. But Deborah Soh describes it as one's relationship to one's biological sex, which sounds reasonable. But I'm not sure which predates which.

Bottom line: I really need to keep educating myself before I say much more about this. But at the moment, our thinking on this stuff is pretty much in alignment, re sex/gender
    I think it was the term "gender dysphoria" that the pedo doctor John Money invented as an excuse to push therapy on young boys, that therapy included his having pedophile access to young boys of course . And this term he invented being gender dysphoric was also the rational behind his inventing and doing the first transgender operation on two young boys. Both of whom would go on to commit suicide as a result of what was done to them.

Which brings up another interesting point.
    The left loves to argue that the reason behind the legislation enacted to protect the trans and gay community from free speech is to protect that community from the soaring suicide rates we see in the gay community but especially in post operation trans people.

But,,,,

Has anyone taken a moment to ponder that maybe the disappointment and failure of the operation itself is to blame? Regardless of the commentary one hears?

I don't agree with trans operations, and it's not because of the Bible or having any ill will towards the gay community.
    I don't agree with trans operations because they don't work in my opinion.
    Medical science just hasn't progressed that far.
    And the shock of altering ones body such and the hormonal switch that is done is truly what is responsible for the suicides we see.
    I don't agree with the trans operations because they are killing people.

But the whole ruse is a convenient way to kill the first amendment.
    To kill free speech.
    And it seems to be working. Even though the operations don't.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th October 2022), Maybee (1st October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), Mike (2nd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #243
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

I suppose this qualifies as a transspecies issue but I could think of no other place to put this. The craziness has gone off the charts it has to come back down to earth for mankind to survive.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #244
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,648 times in 4,333 posts

What's going on the classroom these days?

What's really going on...??

The Quartering
    59 secs

Theadore Bundy
    1 day ago
    Remember when teaching was a profession and they dressed professionally. And all you knew about your teacher was their last name?.
    Pez
    1 day ago
    Puts students in no-win situations, then bullies them by calling them the bullies. That's not how to teach life lessons to children.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Antagenet (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mike (14th October 2022), rgray222 (14th October 2022)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

Looking at that teacher got me thinking a little. The uniformity of woke "fashion" is kinda interesting, for a number of reasons.

1)I've never heard anyone say this, but beginning with the green hair (or purple) it's clearly derivative of The Joker's hair, from the Batman movies/comics. And what does the Joker stand for? Nihilism of course. And chaos. As Alfred explains to Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight, "..some men just want to see the world burn.." Wokeism/Marxism heavily preaches "deconstructionism", which is just another way of saying "Burn it all down."

That hair - whether green or purple or blue or whatever - also suggests more. If you're trying to look like a cartoon character, you are in a very real way in a war against reality. If you are a grown adult, and you are obsessed with cartoons (like Japanese anime, for example, which seems to be a trend) and you have green hair, you've fallen prey to this anti-reality movement in some way.

2) The woke movement, which is supposed to be rebellious at its core, is actually nothing but textbook conformity. They all look the same, for starters. Their appearance may be vastly different from the average sort, but relative to the rest of the group they all look like they've been rolled off conveyor belts.

It's a bizarre cultish conformity masquerading as hyper individualism. Which is typical of the ideology, which is so loaded with contradictions that it's mostly incoherent. I get dizzy thinking about it sometimes

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Antagenet (16th October 2022), Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Ivanhoe (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th October 2022), Michel Leclerc (16th October 2022), Patient (25th October 2022), rgray222 (14th October 2022)

11. Link to Post #246
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yeh, it's very interesting. Hair colour is actually a big tell.

Take the animal kingdom. It's been observed that certain species with bright, garish colours are toxic - types of tree-frog for example. It's nature's way of telling you beware: exercise extreme caution. I wonder if these cultists have been seized on the unconscious level by this same underlying mechanism of nature, one that's manifesting itself in their appearance in order to warn the rest of us of their true nature?

These days, as a rule, I tend to be suspicious of persons (particularly white women) with fish tackle in their faces, tattoos up and down their body, and vulgar hair colouring. I don't know what image they're trying to project (it certainly isn't attractiveness), but I actually find their high degree of visibility useful. They're instantly readable. One doesn't have to have a telepathic sixth sense to know where their mind is at.

I only wish school boards and HR departments employed the same thinking when vetting their choice of hire.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2022), DNA (15th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022), modini (15th October 2022), rgray222 (15th October 2022)

13. Link to Post #247
    Language
    English
    Thanks

2) The woke movement, which is supposed to be rebellious at its core, is actually nothing but textbook conformity. They all look the same, for starters. Their appearance may be vastly different from the average sort, but relative to the rest of the group they all look like they've been rolled off conveyor belts.

It's a bizarre cultish conformity masquerading as hyper individualism. Which is typical of the ideology, which is so loaded with contradictions that it's mostly incoherent. I get dizzy thinking about it sometimes
    Not exactly in the green/purple/blue hair group but I agree with your premise.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Ivanhoe (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2022), Mike (15th October 2022)

15. Link to Post #248
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Yeh, it's very interesting. Hair colour is actually a big tell.

Take the animal kingdom. It's been observed that certain species with bright, garish colours are toxic - types of tree-frog for example. It's nature's way of telling you beware: exercise extreme caution. I wonder if these cultists have been seized on the unconscious level by this same underlying mechanism of nature, one that's manifesting itself in their appearance in order to warn the rest of us of their true nature?

These days, as a rule, I tend to be suspicious of persons (particularly white women) with fish tackle in their faces, tattoos up and down their body, and vulgar hair colouring. I don't know what image they're trying to project (it certainly isn't attractiveness), but I actually find their high degree of visibility useful. They're instantly readable. One doesn't have to have a telepathic sixth sense to know where their mind is at.

I only wish school boards and HR departments employed the same thinking when vetting their choice of hire.

Interesting stuff!

Symbols do a have certain degree of power I think. Maybe not overtly, but possibly thru the subconscious. I think that's why you can sometimes look at someone or something and be sort of revolted by it/them without even really knowing why initially.

Did the woke discover these sort of signals subconsciously? Good question. I'm tempted to say that at least a few people did, or were aware somehow of the power of this sort of signal (brightly colored hair), and popularized it deliberately using the usual tactics.

More than anything, I think it's a f#ck you towards beauty. Not just the beauty of a woman or man but the beauty in art, in nature, and so on. I think it's a f#ck you towards God. These woke f#ckwits are now making it their business to destroy priceless art. It's no coincidence. They despise beauty in all its forms. Even if they themselves are in some way beautiful, they will make it their mission to corrupt that beauty by, as you said, getting loads of tattoos, dying their hair green, getting unsightly piercings, or something much worse..like mutilating their genitals.

In their mind, conventional beauty is unfair. To their way of thinking a wad of phlegm is equal to a Van Gogh painting in terms of beauty. Of course this is all possible because they don't believe in objectivity...especially as it applies to beauty. They reject the very notion that one thing can be superior to anything else, especially if it was made by anything white, male, and western. All standards, according to them, are arbitrary, and are just the inventions of these "oppressors"...

They rebel by uglying everything up, including themselves!! Even if it means castrating themselves, or having their breasts mutilated. It is utter insanity. And all straight out of the Marxist handbook

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)

Not exactly in the green/purple/blue hair group but I agree with your premise.

Now that is hilarious LOL!!
    Last edited by Mike; 15th October 2022 at 01:10.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th October 2022), rgray222 (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2022)

17. Link to Post #249
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More than anything, I think it's a f#ck you towards beauty. Not just the beauty of a woman or man but the beauty in art, in nature, and so on. I think it's a f#ck you towards God.
    That's exactly what it is. A perversion of purity, a mutilation of innocence. But what was once a pathology is becoming a fashion - one that young people are being encouraged to embrace and fetishize. They're been inveigled into believing it's a way to elevate status and 'validity', or some such.

Everything comes down to identity now. How one looks and how one is defined - and outwardly, by the rest of the world. But it's nothing new. It's a form of rebellion, common to all youth. In the fifties it was groovy haircuts and leather jackets. In the sixties it was platform shoes and miniskirts. In the seventies we had punk rockers. Today it's this, where it's taken to the brutal, nihilistic extreme. And I certainly add the gender-identity crisis to this equation.

Just look at what this (once) beautiful young women did to herself. She maybe an extreme case, but extreme people like these are being promoted as 'influencers'. And that's the real concern.

It saddens me to say, but a few years down the line she'll take a look in the mirror and have another identity crisis. A massive one. I think that's inevitable. As human beings we are constantly in flux - women even more so when it comes to image. Unfortunately, she won't be able to undo the damage she's done, because it's irreversible. The only way out will be...the only way out. Many transgender kids may find themselves in the same boat.

The Mail Online
    'DRAGON GIRL'

19 July '22
    Australian model Amber Luke has shared more dramatic before and after photos of her wild $250,000 transformation into 'Dragon girl'. Amber was once a pretty fresh-faced blonde with no face tattoos before spending a fortune on extreme ink and body modifications.

Click image for larger version

Name:	amber_luke_draon-girl-2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	49760

Aside from her elaborate tattoo collection, Amber has undergone a number of procedures to transform herself, including injecting blue ink into her eyeballs and splitting her tongue in half.

The social media sensation used a popular voiceover in the video about 'missing the girl she was' only to say defiantly she 'gutted her from inside out.'

'BYE BYE - RIP,' she wrote under the post.

She now has more than 600 tattoos and has undergone a breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed implants placed in her ears and a Brazilian butt lift. An operation to dye her eyeballs blue left her blind for three weeks, after the tattooist pushed the needle too deep into her eyeball. 'It wasn't done correctly. He actually went too deep into my eyeball. It was very, very, very painful.'

Article here.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Earth Angel (7th November 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), rgray222 (16th October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022)

19. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    More than anything, I think it's a f#ck you towards beauty. Not just the beauty of a woman or man but the beauty in art, in nature, and so on. I think it's a f#ck you towards God.
    That's exactly what it is. A perversion of purity, a mutilation of innocence. But what was once a pathology is becoming a fashion - one that young people are being encouraged to embrace and fetishize. They're been inveigled into believing it's a way to elevate status and 'validity', or some such.

Everything comes down to identity now. How one looks and how one is defined - and outwardly, by the rest of the world. But it's nothing new. It's a form of rebellion, common to all youth. In the fifties it was groovy haircuts and leather jackets. In the sixties it was platform shoes and miniskirts. In the seventies we had punk rockers. Today it's this, where it's taken to the brutal, nihilistic extreme. And I certainly add the gender-identity crisis to this equation.

Just look at what this (once) beautiful young women did to herself. She maybe an extreme case, but extreme people like these are being promoted as 'influencers'. And that's the real concern.

It saddens me to say, but a few years down the line she'll take a look in the mirror and have another identity crisis. A massive one. I think that's inevitable. As human beings we are constantly in flux - women even more so when it comes to image. Unfortunately, she won't be able to undo the damage she's done, because it's irreversible. The only way out will be...the only way out. Many transgender kids may find themselves in the same boat.

The Mail Online
    'DRAGON GIRL'

19 July '22
    Australian model Amber Luke has shared more dramatic before and after photos of her wild $250,000 transformation into 'Dragon girl'. Amber was once a pretty fresh-faced blonde with no face tattoos before spending a fortune on extreme ink and body modifications.

Attachment 49760

Aside from her elaborate tattoo collection, Amber has undergone a number of procedures to transform herself, including injecting blue ink into her eyeballs and splitting her tongue in half.

The social media sensation used a popular voiceover in the video about 'missing the girl she was' only to say defiantly she 'gutted her from inside out.'

'BYE BYE - RIP,' she wrote under the post.

She now has more than 600 tattoos and has undergone a breast augmentation, cheek and lip fillers, pointed implants placed in her ears and a Brazilian butt lift. An operation to dye her eyeballs blue left her blind for three weeks, after the tattooist pushed the needle too deep into her eyeball. 'It wasn't done correctly. He actually went too deep into my eyeball. It was very, very, very painful.'

Article here.

Astounding. Makes me sick to my stomach. I don't know how anyone can look at that and not think it's Satanic in some way.

In fact I think this is all Satanic. There are an infinitesimally small group of people who are genuinely what we call "trans", and then there's everyone else involved in this mess...who are mostly young people suffering from things ranging from socially engineered "fashion" to severe mental illness. I think the trans movement is Satanic in origin, and when I say that I'm not referring to that very small group of trans people, I'm referring to everyone and everything else involved...the political side, the exploitive side, the Marxist agenda, the deeply confused kids, the morally distorted "authorities", so forth.

That Aussie girl is an extreme example for sure, but I've seen loads of these sorts of transformations, mostly on the trans end of things, where these once fresh faced kids quickly morph into something resembling a 40 yr old car mechanic. Really. I'm not sure what these young girls expected with the testosterone injections and so on, but you've got teen girls with massively receding hairlines now, thinning hair on the top and back etc. For an old duffer like me that's par for the course lol, but a teenage girl??

And often that's the least of their problems ...

But worry not, the "experts" are telling us, it's all reversible! Delaying puberty is harmless and reversible. Just a little chemical castration...no harm there say the experts...the very experts that stand to make billions of dollars off of these drugs and "gender affirming" mutilations
    Last edited by Mike; 16th October 2022 at 17:45.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2022), Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), gini (16th October 2022), happyuk (6th November 2022), Isserley (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

What a lot of this may be about is self-mutilation. If so, as best I know, that's a psychiatric condition.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (16th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), Ivanhoe (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022), Yoda (16th October 2022)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What a lot of this may be about is self-mutilation. If so, as best I know, that's a psychiatric condition.
    yes, psychiatric evaluation should be mandatory.

in Virginia, a politician wants to arrest parents who won't allow their childrern to be transgendered

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ns/ar-AA12YiPZ

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

25. Link to Post #253
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 times in 428 posts

EXACTLY!
    There has never before been a time in history when both ugliness and stupidity are encouraged and celebrated.
    Even when the world was considered ignorant and repressed they still strived for beauty in art. People used to build monuments and paint works of art that would inspire people despite the conditions of the time. Now we have this 💩

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), Ivanhoe (16th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), Pam (13th November 2022), Patient (25th October 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

27. Link to Post #254
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 338 posts

USA culture uses these cults to separate the person from their self, so that they can "identify" with a group, conform and then be a good little slave for the controllers. Each generation is engineered into this. The enemy of the controllers is that we really become flourishing individuals because we might see through the whole charade. I know i am preaching to the choir here, but just had to say something.
    It's too bad the Trans are being used as the current cult.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th October 2022), Mike (16th October 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

29. Link to Post #255
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,798 times in 2,585 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It sure used to be. The whole culture has been engaging in "Systematic desensitization" for a long time now. This is another example among many behaviors previously deemed taboo.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Franny (21st October 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th October 2022), Mike (17th October 2022), rgray222 (21st October 2022), Violet3 (20th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #256
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The video was taken at the Portland State Campus. It is not too difficult to understand that when you remove yourself from discussion or debate on any issue then your point of view will never hold up to scrutiny.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Ivanhoe (21st October 2022), Mike (25th October 2022), Patient (25th October 2022), Violet3 (7th November 2022)

33. Link to Post #257
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I wonder how often this has happened and how often it's been covered up.........

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th October 2022), Denise/Dizi (30th October 2022), DNA (25th October 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Mike (25th October 2022), Pam (30th October 2022), Patient (25th October 2022), Violet3 (7th November 2022)

35. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

LGB.. without the T, is what most sane lesbians and gay men have been shouting from the rooftops since the T came in like a Trojan. Queer theory is the bringer of all things which aim to erode the line between adult and child. You ony have to look at the originators back to John Money who was the first to propose the notion of gender. Foucault, Judith Butler.. the queer theorists are where this poisoncomes from. This is NOT an LGB virus. Sexuality has nothing to do with the gender cult.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th October 2022), DNA (8th November 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), leavesoftrees (8th November 2022), Mike (30th October 2022)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,207 times in 32,905 posts

Sadly, this poor person is certain not to live very long.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/32083

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (23rd November 2022), happyuk (7th November 2022), Mashika (13th November 2022), Mike (7th November 2022), Yoda (7th November 2022)

39. Link to Post #260
    Language
    English
    Thanks

When a biological male wins a beauty contest for biologically born women then the world seems to have gone mad. CNN used to run ads against fake news with the tagline "An Apple is an Apple." In today's world, the progressives want you to believe "watermelon is an apple."

Also, there is considerable evidence that the vast majority of trans have experienced some form of sexual abuse and/or serious sexual trauma. We appear to want to accommodate and normalize them in society without ever looking into or discussing why or how they became transgender. This not only prolongs the problem it exacerbates their gender dysphoria.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2022), Bill Ryan (13th November 2022), Chris Gilbert (30th November 2022), Ewan (23rd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (14th November 2022), Mike (13th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 34 LastLast