Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,759 times in 32,947 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

(No wonder the ETs don't land )

https://t.me/loordofwar/68673

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2022), AriG (31st December 2022), avid (30th December 2022), Ernie Nemeth (30th December 2022), Ewan (30th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th December 2022), kudzy (30th December 2022), Magnus (30th December 2022), Michi (31st December 2022), Miller (12th March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tintin (31st December 2022), Violet3 (1st January 2023), XelNaga (10th January 2023), Yoda (30th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #262
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (No wonder the ETs don't land )

https://t.me/loordofwar/68673

What the actual f! We are in hell, totally convinced. Every upside down thing being thrown in our faces to determine our level of tolerance. But I will suggest this- sewers were the end to healthy humanity- Recycled wastewater being consumed en masse by urban dwellers- what did they think the outcome would be? Men drinking water laden with estrogen (birth control pills)- coupled with rat ****e, everyone’s waste? What did they think was going to happen? Now they normalize freakish behavior to ameliorate bad decisions regarding the life giver - water. I am sickened but also pleased that we capture and five step clean our own rainwater. Not perfect, but far above what the masses consume. What a sad, sick work that has been created.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2022), Ewan (31st December 2022), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (31st December 2022), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2022), thepainterdoug (11th March 2023), Tintin (12th March 2023), Violet3 (1st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,097 times in 2,403 posts

Not entirely sure this is in keeping with the spirit of the thread because it dates back over 300 years, it did however present an opportunity to consider that perhaps people have always discussed this topic, whether with fire and brimstone or in a more laidback, shall we say agreeable, manner.

This guy, Giles Jacob, wrote the Tractatus de Hermaphroditis (Treatise of Hermaphrodites) in 1697. Now I cannot be sure he is the same man found here...

Quote Giles Jacob (1686 – 8 May 1744) was a British legal writer whose works include a well-received law dictionary that became the most popular and widespread law dictionary in the newly independent United States. Jacob was the leading legal writer of his era, according to the Yale Law Library.

The literary works of Giles Jacob did not fare as well as his legal ones, and he feuded with the poet Alexander Pope both publicly and in literary form. Pope named Jacob as one of the dunces in his 1728 Dunciad, referring to Jacob as "the blunderbuss of the law". Jacob is remembered well for his legal writing, though not so much for his poetry and plays.
    ..but goodreads lists him so, whilst internet archive does not.

If it is the same man he would have written the above treatise at the young age of 11. Not impossible, and youth do tend to be more impassioned - but highly unlikely I fear. (I would like to know more about the author though, my own sluething didn't get me too far.) He was most likely in the medical profession, read the text and you will understand.

Slueth comes originally from old Norse, a reference to an animals or persons tracks. It was adopted in Middle English to a sluethhound, a dog that tracked prey by scent and from that to slang for detective.

As an example of the text you will find above I will leave you with this.

Quote _I am at this very time employ'd in tending a Person of Quality that's
    come a great way off. In the right Side of his_ Scrotum _he had a great
    Lump, bigger than the Head of a Child; which I cut off, and afterwards
    ty'd up the Spermatick Artery. This Lump was a Mass of Flesh, all over
    Spermatick, and very Solid, with very hard Bones in every part. 'Twas
    contain'd in an After-birth with a great deal of Water. The Spermatick
    Vessels which perform'd the Office of those we call Umbilical, were
    overgrown much beyond their Natural size. The Circumstances that
    occasion'd this Generation, confirms the Effect that follow'd. In_ June
    _last, the Gentleman us'd a great deal of Liberty with a certain Lady,
    without coming to actual Enjoyment; upon which he was seiz'd with a
    cutting pain in the right Testicle, which after two Hours became
    insensible. In process of time a Tumour rose by degrees, which was
    joined to the Testicle, and was as big as a_ Turkey'_Egg. The 8th of_
    December _last, this Gentleman came hither incognito; but put off the
    Operation 'till this time, by reason of the cold Season. In the mean
    time the Swelling increas'd so much, that the_ Scrotum _being uncapable
    of a greater Extension; it reach'd all over the Groin, and I had a great
    deal of trouble in tying the Spermatick Vessels at Rings of the Abdomen.
    This is an Experiment that shews, that the whole Substance of Man is
    contain'd in the Male Seed; and that Women furnish only the Vessel, and
    the Substance of Growth and Nourishment. I have preserv'd this
    Production to justify the Truth of my Assertion._

Donat. The word of God, perhaps?

Sisteron, _May_ the 3d. 1697.

Sisteron is a commune in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence department, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, southeastern France.

So there we have it, women are not really necessary if we could just learn to ejaculate backwards and increase the size of the scrotum to safely gestate a fetus.

BTW, it was most likely testicular torsion (ouch! ouch!) that the impassioned surgeon encountered and drew erroneous conclusions from.
    Last edited by Ewan; 8th January 2023 at 00:39.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (10th January 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tintin (12th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

For your information, what the UK and Canadian governments are doing in female prisons below, putting women's safety at risk once again.

By the ways, since I heard the descriptive 'persons who menstruate' vs person who does not, instead of women, I was shocked and felt obliterated, diminished, yet again, but this time through transgenderism. So I wonder what would we call men, since they are not men any longer either, and I thought of 'person who sperm ejaculates'. I do not think that men would feel good with this appellation for one minute, no more than women with the menstruate appellation. Although I do not care for the gender choice of well-informed adult consenting people, I do think that this transgender stuff is very detrimental to women in general, meaning to more than half the world's population, in their desire for the betterment of their situation, since the transgender (less than .002% of the population) screams and demands and have laws impoised, their sceams and demands are sooooo much more voiced, covering any women's demand tenfold.

This said, here is what is happening in women's prisons:

In UK

https://womansplaceuk.org/2021/11/04...ngside%20them.

In Canada - thanks to the completely sold Trudeau

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tra...licy-1.4512510

http://<iframe src="//www.cbc.ca/i/c...reen></iframe>

https://theinterim.com/issues/societ...adian-prisons/

https://reduxx.info/canada-female-pr...womens-prison/

See their pic, quite traumatising for some of them that are definitively complete males

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...mageHoverTitle
    Last edited by Flash; 10th January 2023 at 00:20.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2023), Eva2 (10th January 2023), Ewan (10th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd January 2023), pabranno (10th January 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), Peace in Oz (11th January 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2023), Tintin (12th March 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023)

9. Link to Post #265
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,819 times in 4,350 posts

A mic drop moment if there ever was one.

58 secs
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Eva2 (22nd January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Ivanhoe (10th March 2023), Jambo (12th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd January 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (22nd January 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2023), Tintin (12th March 2023), ulli (22nd January 2023), wondering (22nd January 2023), XelNaga (10th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

I am not against transitioning if you are a adult and truly are miserable because somehow you were born in the wrong gender however that works. I remember the Christine Jorgenson story and have the deepest empathy for her.

But we aren't talking about the same thing here folks. There are a million and one reasons this could be done but this young lady, starting from the age of 12 was exploited and manipulated beyond belief.

I feel so strongly for the anguish and guilt the parents must feel. Personally, I feel they could have been so much stronger and push her to examine other methods before permanent life changing things happen.

Again, the inversion strikes and exploits. What kid doesn't feel awkward and uncomfortable as their body changes. She talks of being a sort of "tom boy". So she had male friends that she played with, now the story changes. The boys could probably not realize why they feel difference towards her. There traditional role a buddies became strained and maybe broke.

I watched my son and his dear, dear best friendship break apart. The little girl was our neighbor and she went everywhere with us..But it stopped abruptly at about 10 years old. I could see how deeply hurt this little girl was. I'm sure from my son's perspective he would be mocked and bullied for playing with a girl.

I am getting off the story line. Here comes the medical cartel with a quick fix and by the way , they get stinking rich off it.

I highly recommend this interview. Once again, I am not against transitioning if you are mature and fully have the ability to comprehend the implications, long and short term, but pushing a vulnerable little 12 year old into this and giving her a radical mastectomy at age 15 sickens me. She seemed like she was at the stage where all kids feel uncomfortable, and want to belong to a tribe of those that agree and support you.
    Where is the support now when she realizes she make a mistake? The woke are on a rampage over these traitors. What seemed great at 12 no longer looked good at 16 and became intolerable at 18

What a lovely young woman, so articulate and sincere. She is 18 years old. If this is repeated feel free to remove.

Last edited by Pam; 10th March 2023 at 21:06.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Chris Gilbert (12th March 2023), Eva2 (22nd January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tintin (12th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Ewan, you are right, hermaphrodites always existed, gays too, and it was accepted or rejected depending on the society.

But now, the real difference is that gender identity with an emphasis on transgender is taught at primary school when children barely know what sex is, and less gender identity, and it is taught by anyone unaware of children's perceptions with books often written by ignorant or extremist people for one. Second, it is taught that if you feel uncomfortable in your body or question yourself, it may be because you are of the other gender.

All teenagers are uncomfortable at one point in their bodies and many have temporary questions about their gender identity. This is an integral part of growing up. But no, for the extreme believers in pushing the envelope, it does not stop there, your kid is then pushed to consult for the gender change and is given hormones and sex change surgery starting at 10, surgery at 15, and the parent cannot refuse.

Plus the increase in gender identity change in teenager girls is 4,000 times, yes 4,000, what it was 20 years ago. And you cannot make the kids wait for a decision when they will be adults because there are laws that force you to do what they want without questioning it under threat of losing your license for doctors and psychologists.

So you have on one hand the teenagers contagious thoughts (like for waves of suicide or of fashion) and laws/adults pushing them in very often harmful sex change — the devil’s den — that will change their lives forever and create an incredible amount of maladaptation when they become adults.

Nothing against adults who decide to transition, but lots against what we are doing to our children.

Have you noticed that you hear more and more about pedophilia being a normal sexual attraction and that they should not be punished for being normal? This is the next step you will see.
    Last edited by Flash; 22nd January 2023 at 16:27.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Jambo (12th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Pam (22nd January 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (22nd January 2023), Tintin (13th March 2023), Vangelo (22nd January 2023)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Tell me now that it is not planned

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1539513

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Pam (22nd January 2023), Vangelo (23rd January 2023)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Ewan, you are right, hermaphrodites always existed, gays too, and it was accepted or rejected depending on the society.

But now, the real difference is that gender identity with an emphasis on transgender is taught at primary school when children barely know what sex is, and less gender identity, and it is taught by anyone unaware of children's perceptions with books often written by ignorant or extremist people for one. Second, it is taught that if you feel uncomfortable in your body or question yourself, it may be because you are of the other gender.

All teenagers are uncomfortable at one point in their bodies and many have temporary questions about their gender identity. This is an integral part of growing up. But no, for the extreme believers in pushing the envelope, it does not stop there, your kid is then pushed to consult for the gender change and is given hormones and sex change surgery starting at 10, surgery at 15, and the parent cannot refuse.

Plus the increase in gender identity change in teenager girls is 4,000 times, yes 4,000, what it was 20 years ago. And you cannot make the kids wait for a decision when they will be adults because there are laws that force you to do what they want without questioning it under threat of losing your license for doctors and psychologists.

So you have on one hand the teenagers contagious thoughts (like for waves of suicide or of fashion) and laws/adults pushing them in very often harmful sex change — the devil’s den — that will change their lives forever and create an incredible amount of maladaptation when they become adults.

Nothing against adults who decide to transition, but lots against what we are doing to our children.

Have you noticed that you hear more and more about pedophilia being a normal sexual attraction and that they should not be punished for being normal? This is the next step you will see.
    Ultimately, it is clear as day that making pedophilia acceptable is where all this is leading. Making it so parents will feel out of line if they aren't inclusive to adults that want to sodomize or have intercourse with young children. It is absolutely clear as day. I'm not sure what word they will have for those evil ones that don't approve but it will be some accusation, That is exactly where they want this to go.

Adults can do whatever they want with each other as long as it is consentual. I don't have to like it but if you want to harm children or animals in your quest for whatever you get your rocks off on, I am not going to accept it. There won't be any place lower for these freaks to go. That's a hill worth dying on in my book.
    Last edited by Pam; 10th March 2023 at 21:08.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd January 2023), DNA (22nd January 2023), Ewan (22nd January 2023), Johnnycomelately (23rd January 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd January 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (10th February 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Tintin (13th March 2023), Vangelo (23rd January 2023)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,759 times in 32,947 posts

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th February 2023), ClearWater (11th February 2023), Ewan (11th February 2023), Jambo (12th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th February 2023), Merkaba360 (12th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (10th February 2023), Pam (11th February 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Strat (11th February 2023), Tintin (13th March 2023), Violet3 (11th February 2023), Yoda (11th February 2023)

21. Link to Post #271
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

What do I think?

I think that arresting someone for protesting biological males being allowed to use the biological female's facilities is wrong.
    Want to acknowledge trans rights? Then build new washroom facilities for this gender fluid crowd.

Have sex with whomever you want. But don't confuse recreational sex, sex with no biological imperative, with procreation.
    And don't think trans is mainstream. It is not. And can never be or else our species would die out.

Trans is fringe behavior and should remain so.

Those that have truly been born inside the wrong body already had the ability to explore transgender surgery, after extensive counselling. This transgender movement is not about the rights of those unfortunates. Instead, it is a sadistic attack on the young, with the end goal of undermining the core values of the western world and unravelling the social fabric that binds our societies together.

Imagine arresting a student for maintaining an obvious fact, a fundamental truth. What kind of an education system advocates this sort of chicanery? How can they kowtow to an evil, debauched, organization that threatens to eviscerate cherished truths and make a mockery of common sense?

These policy makers are scared for their jobs, that's how it happens. It is always about the money.

In the wake of the #metoo movement, there is an undercurrent of fear of wrongful accusation and actual terror of being condemned without trial by slanted and censored public exposure in the electronic world of social media.

We must compel our news agencies to do their jobs. They must be made to understand the role they play. Their role, which is extremely important to a democracy, is to report the news and ask the hard questions. That's it. What the public decides about any topic is not their concern, nor is it in their purview.

Engage in any manner of odd, depraved, confused, activity you wish.
    But don't come after my grandkids, or any of Canada's (or the world's) youth!
    They are off-limits. (period)
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 11th February 2023 at 19:21.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), Ewan (11th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), Strat (11th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 183 posts

Quote Missouri officials investigate transgender youth clinic

Missouri’s Republican Attorney General Andrew Bailey on Friday called for doctors to pause giving puberty blockers and hormones to new patients at a transgender youth clinic. The call comes a day after he announced an investigation into claims that the facility rushed to give children gender-affirming care without informed consent.

Bailey publicly announced an investigation of Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital on Thursday after he said a whistleblower went public with allegations against the clinic.

The state Social Services Department, state licensing agency, Republican U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley and Washington University also are investigating.

Former case manager Jamie Reed claimed in an affidavit claimed that the center mainly provides gender-affirming care and does little to address mental health issues that patients also faced.

Reed worked at the clinic from 2018 through November 2022. In a post published Thursday by The Free Press, Reed described herself as a 42-year-old queer woman who is “politically to the left of Bernie Sanders.” She said she’s married to a transgender man.

In her affidavit, Reed claimed one minor treated at the center received a mastectomy and months later wanted the procedure to be undone. She said one doctor prescribed a medication to enlarge breasts that also caused liver damage.

Reed said she saw “healthcare providers lie to the public and to parents of patients about the treatment, or lack of treatment, and the effects of treatment provided to children.”

“I witnessed staff at the center provide puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to children without complete informed parental consent and without an appropriate or accurate assessment of the needs of the child,” Reed wrote. “I witnessed children experience shocking injuries from the medication the center prescribed.”
    Read the rest here: https://apnews.com/article/josh-hawl...2b542c91480069

When it comes to transgender issues there are many things that concern me. I worked with someone who transitioned from female to male and was/is a wonderful human being. I'm firmly in the camp of 'there are only 2 genders and you can't change how you were born." But I have no issue with any grown individual who makes an informed decision.

When it comes to kids it's an entirely different story. I remember as a kid wondering what it might be like to be a girl instead of a boy, and sometimes even pretending that I was. I like to think that I was mentally and emotionally mature enough to know that this doesn't mean I was supposed be be female, but in adolescence I firmly believe that this shouldn't even be an option.

I can't help but be sad and angry when coming across stories like this one.
    Last edited by ClearWater; 11th February 2023 at 21:31.
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th February 2023), Ewan (11th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (12th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), pyrangello (11th February 2023), Strat (11th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (12th February 2023), Wind (12th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #273
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,008 times in 5,559 posts

I feel I have quite a lot to say about this whole issue of gender reassignment but haven't yet pulled my thoughts together in a sufficiently coherent enough way at the moment way as to formulating a helpful commentary to this thread overall, although I do feel it to be very important.

This paper published over 12 years ago highlights the psychological aspects of this although I'd also argue that there is a spiritual aspect at play here too.

This is a cultural issue that does bother me greatly.

-----

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

Authors: Cecilia Dhejne,Paul Lichtenstein,Marcus Boman,Anna L. V. Johansson,Niklas Långström,Mikael Landén
    Published: February 22, 2011
    Link: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
    Link 2: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0016885

-----

ABSTRACT:

Context: The treatment for transsexualism is sex reassignment, including hormonal treatment and surgery aimed at making the person’s body as congruent with the opposite sex as possible. There is a dearth of long term, follow-up studies after sex reassignment.

Objective: To estimate mortality, morbidity, and criminal rate after surgical sex reassignment of transsexual persons. Design: A population-based matched cohort study.

Setting: Sweden, 1973-2003.

Participants: All 324 sex-reassigned persons (191 male-to-females, 133 female-to-males) in Sweden, 1973–2003. Random population controls (10:1) were matched by birth year and birth sex or reassigned (final) sex, respectively.

Main Outcome Measures: Hazard ratios (HR) with 95% confidence intervals (CI) for mortality and psychiatric morbidity were obtained with Cox regression models, which were adjusted for immigrant status and psychiatric morbidity prior to sex reassignment (adjusted HR [aHR]).

Results: The overall mortality for sex-reassigned persons was higher during follow-up (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 1.8–4.3) than for controls of the same birth sex, particularly death from suicide (aHR 19.1; 95% CI 5.8–62.9). Sex-reassigned persons also had an increased risk for suicide attempts (aHR 4.9; 95% CI 2.9–8.5) and psychiatric inpatient care (aHR 2.8; 95% CI 2.0–3.9). Comparisons with controls matched on reassigned sex yielded similar results. Female-to-males, but not male-to-females, had a higher risk for criminal convictions than their respective birth sex controls.

Conclusions: Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although
    alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

-----

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (1st March 2023), Ewan (25th February 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th February 2023), Michel Leclerc (22nd March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), T Smith (10th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,821 times in 2,562 posts

This is becoming "a "cool" trend and the thing to do" in Canada but we don't hear about the regrets (of which there are many), instead celebrating only those that have been thoroughly brainwashed and have achieved "pronoun" status:

'Interview with B.C. father who was jailed for speaking out against child’s medical transitioning without his consent
    Watch the full interview to hear C.D.’s update on his legal plight, as well as his opinion about how radical gender ideologies being taught in schools and libraries are becoming more common.

By Drea Humphrey | March 07, 2023 | News Analysis (Rebel News)

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/keep_kids_spaces_safe

In today’s report, I bring you a sit-down interview with the concerned father who was sentenced to a six-month prison term in 2021 for speaking out about the medical transitioning of his child without his consent, despite publication bans that legally muzzled him from doing so.

https://twitter.com/DreaHumphrey/status/1587487126383648768

The British Columbian father, whom I am legally obligated to refer to as C.D., served two months in jail before being released on bail. He is currently awaiting his upcoming hearing to appeal his sentence.

Watch the full interview to hear C.D.’s update on his legal plight, as well as his opinion about how radical gender ideologies being taught in schools and libraries are becoming more common.

https://twitter.com/DreaHumphrey/status/1525198218685886464

For more reports about the sexual indoctrination of children in public institutions and to support our journalism that fearlessly covers this issue, go to
    https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/keep_kids_spaces_safe '

And just read that all the "women" (think there were more than 6 of them) who received Canadian achievement awards for international Women's Day were all transgender - not one uterus amongst them. People getting arrested for just stating men can't get pregnant - it's insane!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2023 at 13:06. Reason: embedded the tweets

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2023), T Smith (10th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #275
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,028 times in 2,189 posts

I want to be very clear, I have no problems with transgender people. How people choose to live their lives is their own business but when they want me to participate in their lies it becomes a major problem for myself and (I believe) most other people.The woman testifying is a teacher and should be removed from her position immediately.

There is evidence that an extremely high percentage of trans people were been sexually abused in early childhood prior to becoming trans. The few clinical studies that have been performed indicate that it is between 42-60%.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

avid (11th March 2023), Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), drneglector (12th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2023), Eva2 (11th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), T Smith (10th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Eva2 (here)
    And just read that all the "women" (think there were more than 6 of them) who received Canadian achievement awards for international Women's Day were all transgender - not one uterus amongst them. People getting arrested for just stating men can't get pregnant - it's insane!

Yes the whole thing is insane BUT there is an agenda behind it - an insane agenda... so what might that agenda be because 'they' are pushing this really hard with no signs of slowing down or stopping - ramping up the social engineering to the nth degree and enshrining the 'trans' thing in law to stop any open discussion or objection...

Is the ultimate aim of the Trans Agenda to actually eradicate biological women ? That would certainly keep the world population right down - with feminized males, masquerading as women becoming the norm..

I would expect the Ruling Elite - the mega rich families to be planning to carry on with the Two Sexes as we know them - but they might want the peasants to be replaced with a population of pretend women - totally unable to reproduce, so new (feminized male) humans would be produced in artificial wombs -???

{speculation BUT something very suspicious is going on with all this....}

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/08/w...an-alba-rueda/

Quote The White House issued an award to Alba Rueda, a biological man, on International Women’s Day during the 2023 International Women of Courage Awards.

Rueda is Argentina’s Special Envoy for Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Rueda is responsible for the country’s adoption of the Transgender Labor Quota Act, which reserved 1% of public sector jobs in Argentina for transgender people, according to a State Department press release.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (11th March 2023), Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), drneglector (12th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2023), Eva2 (11th March 2023), Ewan (10th March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Maybe men are being feminized so that women can rule the world!
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 10th March 2023 at 21:03. Reason: word change
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2023), drneglector (12th March 2023), Eva2 (11th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), jaybee (10th March 2023), Kryztian (10th March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), Pam (10th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #278
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Maybe men are being feminized so that women can rule the world!

more likely a cunning move by the higher echelons of the historic Patriarchy to prevent women advancing too far by literally getting rid of them (while using and promoting female 'useful idiots' to positions of power as an interim measure :/)

Sara Gonzalez @ 2:53......."this is the erasure of women"

Quote 10 Mar 2023
    Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Brendon Leslie of Florida’s Voice, and BlazeTV’s Sara Gonzalez about Jill Biden and Antony Blinken celebrating International Women’s Day by giving an International Women of Courage Award to trans woman and biological male Alba Rueda.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (11th March 2023), Bill Ryan (11th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (11th March 2023), Eva2 (11th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th March 2023), Miller (12th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), rgray222 (10th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (11th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #279
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,821 times in 2,562 posts

'I want to be very clear, I have no problems with transgender people. How people choose to live their lives is their own business but when they want me to participate in their lies it becomes a major problem for myself and (I believe) most other people.'

Ditto - I do not have problems with the transgenders either. If someone has reached adulthood and had that undeniable knowing s/he doesn't fit the identity s/he was born with, then I certainly respect their need to become "whole". However, I do have an issue with brainwashing children who are at an age where they are still trying to suss out "who" they are, are easily influenced by adults, not fully understanding the irreversible nature of making such a drastic change and having to live the remainder of their lives with the consequences of a "choice" that really wasn't made by them. Its also becoming increasingly obvious (to me) that the biological woman is being dis-empowered and the right to feel confident and comfortable in her identity in favour of the transgender who are being celebrated in sports and other fields, receiving accolades/awards, while those born with the biological bits seem to be cast aside as a lesser "woman" now - it seems this gender has split into 2 parts with the former having the least relevance. But, it seems obvious (to me) this is a deliberate strategy to cause divisiveness, confusion, and remove the idea of having a gender at all which is perhaps intended to reduce someone to just a number, diminish their sense of self, and thus they are easier to control and manipulate, making them a perfect citizen for the new "system".

And the video you posted is a perfect example of the madness of this ideology.
    Last edited by Eva2; 11th March 2023 at 03:59.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

avid (11th March 2023), Bill Ryan (11th March 2023), Ewan (11th March 2023), Kryztian (15th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023), rgray222 (12th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #280
    Thanks

Man, now that's a woman!

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th March 2023), Ewan (12th March 2023), Kryztian (15th March 2023), pyrangello (18th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 34 LastLast