Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 34 LastLast

Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #301
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Breaking news from the BBC the first headline earlier today stated there was an outright ban - now that's been watered down.

BBC breaking news -World Athletics has banned transgender female athletes...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/athletics/65051900

World Athletics has banned transgender female athletes from competing in the female category at international events.

The governing body's president, Lord Coe, said no female transgender athlete who had gone through male puberty would be permitted to compete in female world ranking competitions from 31 March.

A working group will be set up to conduct further research into the transgender eligibility guidelines.

"We're not saying no forever," he said.

Under previous rules, World Athletics required transgender female athletes to reduce their amount of blood testosterone to a maximum of 5nmol/L, and stay under this threshold continuously for a period of 12 months before competition.

Lord Coe added the decision was "guided by the overarching principle which is to protect the female category".

He noted that there are currently no transgender athletes competing internationally in the sport.

The World Athletics Council also voted to reduce the amount of blood testosterone permitted for athletes with differences in sex development (DSD), such as South Africa's Caster Semenya.

DSD athletes will be required to reduce their blood testosterone level to below 2.5 nanomoles per litre, down from five, and must remain under this threshold for two years in order to compete internationally in the female category in any track and field event.

Under previous regulations, DSD athletes were only restricted in events ranging from 400m to a mile.

Interim provisions will be introduced for DSD athletes already competing in previously unrestricted events, requiring them to suppress their testosterone levels below 2.5nmol/L for a minimum of six months before they are allowed to compete again.

"Decisions are always difficult when they involve conflicting needs and rights between different groups, but we continue to take the view that we must maintain fairness for female athletes above all other considerations," said Lord Coe.

"We will be guided in this by the science around physical performance and male advantage which will inevitably develop over the coming years. As more evidence becomes available, we will review our position, but we believe the integrity of the female category in athletics is paramount."

The Council agreed to set up a working group for 12 months to "further consider the issue of transgender inclusion".

An independent chair will lead the group, while it will also include up to three council members, two athletes from the Athletes' Commission, a transgender athlete, three representatives of World Athletics' member federations and representatives of the World Athletics health and science department.

It will consult specifically with transgender athletes, as well as review and commission research and put forward recommendations to the Council.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (23rd March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (24th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), rgray222 (24th March 2023)

3. Link to Post #302
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

I actually agree with this meme, there is no reason to be upset with drag shows or movie characters in drag but I don't think that has anything to do with why people are upset with transgender drag shows. People are upset because there have been many instances of drag shows in elementary schools (without parental consent) which were highly sexualized. There have been examples of drag shows sponsored by government-run libraries open to adults and children of all ages that were also highly sexualized. I think if we are all honest all drag shows are sexualized to some extent. Some shows more than others.

The problem is when we expose young children to very confusing sexualization without parental consent it becomes an issue. We need to let children be children. We need to give them time to grow up, the world is confusing enough without hoisting the unnecessary weight of bending and breaking gender dysphoria on their backs.

Otherwise have at it!

Last edited by rgray222; 24th March 2023 at 15:18.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), DeDukshyn (24th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I actually agree with this meme, there is no reason to be upset with drag shows or movie characters in drag but I don't think that has anything to do with why people are upset with transgender drag shows.
    I have to say, if I may, I've never once been 'entertained' by one of these in my entire long life. There's always seemed to me to be something rather sick and degenerate about it.

~~~

Meanwhile, there's been what seems to be an important development. If this is as it seems, great kudos to Sebastian Coe.
    World Athletics Bans Trans

Biological males will not be allowed to compete in women’s athletics

The World Athletics international governing body has announced that it will not allow trans identifying biological males to compete against biological women.

Lord Sebastian Coe, president of the body stated that as of March 31 no athlete who has gone through male puberty will be permitted to compete in female world ranking competitions.

https://twitter.com/RobHarris/status...58578747731996

Coe noted that further research will be undertaken on the matter, saying “We’re not saying no forever,” adding that the decision for now has been “guided by the overarching principle which is to protect the female category.”

“The majority of those consulted stated that transgender athletes should not be competing in the female category,” Coe noted, adding “Many believe there is insufficient evidence that trans women do not retain advantage over biological women, and want more evidence that any physical advantages have been ameliorated before they are willing to consider an option for inclusion into the female category.”

Coe added that sports bodies must “try to strike a balance between inclusivity and making sure there is no unfair advantage,” labelling the issue as “thorny”.

The decision was taken after World Athletics consulted 40 member federations, athletes and coaches, UN experts, the IOC and Para Athletics. It is also reported that pro-trans groups were consulted.

The governing body also voted to reduce the testosterone threshold for athletes with differences of sexual development (DSD) to below 2.5 nanomoles per litre, down from 5, for all events in the female category.

Reacting to the announcement, Olympic swimming medalist Sharron Davies called it a victory for “fair sport.”

https://twitter.com/sharrond62/statu...49019060674560

Davies has long campaigned for the protection of women’s rights in sports, which she says has prompted trans groups to make her life hell.

Last year, Swimming’s world governing body slapped a total ban on transgender athletes that have gone through any form of male puberty from taking part in women’s competitions.

Former Olympian Swimmer Says Trans Hate Mob Has ‘Made My Life Hell’

Former swimmer Sharon Davies says standing up for women’s rights in sports has led to death threats and left her financially destitute.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th March 2023 at 16:52.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Jambo (24th March 2023), jaybee (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (24th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), Miller (24th March 2023), mizo (24th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), rgray222 (24th March 2023), Satori (27th March 2023), Yoda (24th March 2023)

7. Link to Post #304
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I actually agree with this meme, there is no reason to be upset with drag shows or movie characters in drag but I don't think that has anything to do with why people are upset with transgender drag shows.
    I have to say, if I may, I've never once been 'entertained' by one of these in my entire long life. There's always seemed to me to be something rather sick and degenerate about it.
    Bill
    I happen to agree with you on this but it is also my feeling that we must pick and choose our battles. I think the drag issue has been played out and it is now normalized in society. Therefore I refuse to take issue with the broad scope of the drag issue, it just (right or wrong) isn't worth my time and effort.

That said, it is why I have drawn the line in exposing young children to this behavior, especially without parental consent. I am not prepared to die on this hill but I am prepared to be wounded by all the incoming flak.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Meanwhile, there's been what seems to be an important development. If this is as it seems, great kudos to Sebastian Coe.
    And indeed it does seem to be what it seems. They were talking about this on Irish radio today with several callers phoning in with their views. Amongst the responders we had a bio-female* weightlifter who had lost her record to a trans female and later, an actual MTF athlete who explained he would not want to take part in men's sports because he is not a man and he would have to consider wether he would take part in a trans category, he (I know I should be saying she - I just can't) just wanted to compete against other women.

One caller stuck rigidly to the concept of fairness and pointed out there were categories in all fields of sports, ie: boxing weights, age ranges, etc. but they want to ignore biology?

====

* Look what we have to do now, when talking of a woman I needed to mention she was a biological female.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Jambo (24th March 2023), jaybee (28th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), rgray222 (24th March 2023)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks

Bill
    I happen to agree with you on this but it is also my feeling that we must pick and choose our battles.
    Yes, I don't disagree — and it's not my battle either. But in for a penny and in for a pound (translation: if you go part way, you may as well go all the way), in my strong opinion these people need highly experienced, skilled therapy. Not surgery.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (24th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), Flash (24th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), happyuk (25th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), kudzy (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), rgray222 (24th March 2023), ronny (28th March 2023), Yoda (24th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

When I have been reduced, in language adaptation, to persons who menstruates, I knew that our hard fought equality battle, women courageously fought for over a century, had been lost thanks to transgender persons born male convert to female. How can you reduce any human to only ONE of its body function. How can you reduce the majority of the population to ONE body function?

Women are still fighting to have enough subsidies in sport to be able to train and now the win and the subsidies are taken away by born dissatisfied of it males. The same story over and over. Males taking power over born females.

And as women are trained from birth to be conciliant in order to preserve relationships, they now accept to lose in all fronts.

I strongly hope there will have 5-6 whole countries olympic teams and athletes who will altogether refuse to compete against biological males.

Born female women have to take a stand in their own favor, regardless of the cost.
    Last edited by Flash; 24th March 2023 at 20:47.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), DeDukshyn (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Jambo (25th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th March 2023), mizo (24th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), rgray222 (24th March 2023), T Smith (28th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    When I have been reduced, in language adaptation, to persons who menstruates, I knew that our hard fought equality battle, women courageously fought for over a century, had been lost thanks to transgender persons born male convert to female. How can you teduce any human to only ONE of its body function. How can you reduce the majority of the population to ONE body function?

Women are still fighting to have enough subsidies in sport to be able to train and now the win and the subsidies are taken away by born dissatisfied of it males. The same story over and over. Males taking power over born females.

And as women are trained from birth to be conciliant in order to preserve relationships, they now accept to lose in all fronts.

I strongly hope there will have 5-6 whole countries olympic teams and athletes who will altogether refuse to compete against biological males.

Born female women have to take a stand in their own favor, regardless of the cost.
    Yes. There is definitely an aspect of the transgender "movement" that is literally a war against women. When you have biological males winning up the gold medals, winning in the MMA, being awarded "woman of the year", receiving accolades from celebrities and politicians, there is a subtle message being sent - the greatest women are actually ... men. This is, in my opinion, very demeaning toward biological females, in an essence telling or reinforcing a belief that women, are in fact inferior to the point that men can be better women than women can. Its outright disgusting.

This isn't to say that this issue encapsulates the entire transgender movement, but it is a rarely highlighted and important part that I think we need to start taking more seriously as a collective.

Shifting topic a bit ...
    My thoughts on the whole "Can a man get pregnant?" inflammatory question, is this. Even if you believe that identity creates gender - which is often the argument made by some of the more over the top transgender advocates, the moment a woman who identifies as man gets, or decides to get pregnant, she no longer is identifying as a man anymore - that identity ends right there.

Therefore, no, men cannot get pregnant, no matter whether you believe identity creates gender or not.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 24th March 2023 at 19:55.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), Flash (24th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), happyuk (25th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Jambo (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I actually agree with this meme, there is no reason to be upset with drag shows or movie characters in drag but I don't think that has anything to do with why people are upset with transgender drag shows. People are upset because there have been many instances of drag shows in elementary schools (without parental consent) which were highly sexualized. There have been examples of drag shows sponsored by government-run libraries open to adults and children of all ages that were also highly sexualized. I think if we are all honest all drag shows are sexualized to some extent. Some shows more than others.

The problem is when we expose young children to very confusing sexualization without parental consent it becomes an issue. We need to let children be children. We need to give them time to grow up, the world is confusing enough without hoisting the unnecessary weight of bending and breaking gender dysphoria on their backs.

Otherwise have at it!

I also agree with this meme, in the sense that so many LGBTQ+ people in the current movement somehow believe that they are the first ones who were ever allowed to express themselves and that before 2019 gay / trans or whatever was outlawed, and oppressed, so they need to lash out against the average hetero to set us "straight" ... hehe, pun intended.

There was a gay musician just a year or two ago that went around touting himself as the first ever publicly accepted gay musician and it was all thanks to his work bringing acceptance to LGBT+ rights. He tweeted something out along these lines and the absurd ridiculousness was thrown back in his face when Elton John tweeted back something like "congratulations on being the first!" I guess the guy also had never heard of Boy George, Fine Young Cannibals, Hall and Oates, etc, etc. He really seemed to believe that being a LGBT musician was something that he invented, or something, I don't know.

This is just all part of the recent wokeness that has gone too far that got programmed into people's heads during COVID lockdowns. Another example - not an LGBT one, but the actress from hunger games did the same thing, bragging abut how she was the first woman ever to land a leading role in an action movie ... to which Sigourney Weaver replied: "We appreciate you being the first!"

Many people - mainly celebrities and influencers it seems, are so narcissistically believing these days that their experiences make up the totality of all reality and all time that ever existed, and this weird mental health issue is feeding the wokeness everywhere - including having a large part in shaping the current LGBT movements.

I don't have any issue with men wanting to identify as a woman, or vice versa, or being gay, or whatever. Never have really cared much for how others want to be - its their choice, probably like the vast majority of people. But something programmed so many people into believing the average person is offended or oppressing these people, and much of these current movements are trying to fight back against an oppression that doesn't exist at all. This is what is driving so much of the craziness in the woke agendas, and the LGBTQ+ movements, and I think this aspect (generally speaking) is what is conveyed in this meme.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th March 2023 at 00:55.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2023), ClearWater (24th March 2023), Eva2 (24th March 2023), Ewan (24th March 2023), gini (24th March 2023), Ivanhoe (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th March 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th March 2023), Miller (26th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #310
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,948 times in 4,333 posts

[attach] =config]50645[/attach]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	09ad99e22e5f4647.png
Views:	21
Size:	501.5 KB
ID:	50645  

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2023), ClearWater (25th March 2023), DeDukshyn (26th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2023), Eva2 (26th March 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), gini (27th March 2023), happyuk (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (26th March 2023), Kryztian (1st April 2023), Miller (26th March 2023), Nasu (26th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (27th March 2023), T Smith (28th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,310 times in 916 posts

Posie Parker attacked by trans activists: 'They turn to violence because silencing didn't worked'

GBNews Mar 27, 2023
    'They think if they can silence you they don't need to protest... The violence is [now happening] because the silencing hasn't worked.'

Helen Joyce and Ella Whelan join Andrew Doyle to discuss the violent protests against Posie Parker in New Zealand.--

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2023), ClearWater (27th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th March 2023), Ewan (27th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

This is sure to make a lot of people angry, no matter what their ideology or politics. Watch anyone who spotlights this mental illness (which is what it is) get hauled through the left-wing media wringer, being accused of [ _____ ]. Fill in the gap.

https://t.me/intelslava/46265

To ensure that the flames now have a whole bunch of gasoline added to them, here's Tucker Carlson just three days ago predicting that trans activists would start to become gun-violent.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th March 2023 at 23:21.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2023), Ewan (28th March 2023), gini (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th March 2023), kudzy (28th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Violet3 (28th March 2023), Yoda (28th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

I don't know why Audrey Hale shot up a Christian school, but mental illness seems to be a growing problem with young people. Did she blame the school for not letting her express her transgender feelings the way they do in public school?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), gini (28th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #314
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

I don't know if it's already mentioned, but as a stand up comedian said, I fully support transsexuals participating in female sports, as long as they allow me to bet!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), NancyV (28th March 2023), Pam (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Seeclearly (28th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

From Paul Joseph Watson, as acerbic as ever.
    Media Loses Confidence in Preferred Pronouns After Transgender Shooter Attacks Christian School

Creates “confusion” around gender identity in bizarre response to horrific mass shooting.

The media appears to have developed a sudden confusion surrounding preferred pronouns after a woman who identified as a man attacked a Christian school in Nashville, killing three children and three adults.

28-year-old Audrey Hale carefully planned out the assault on The Covenant School, leaving behind maps and a manifesto, the details of which have yet to be revealed.

Given Hale’s transgender identity, many have speculated that the massacre was motivated by Tennessee’s recent ban on all forms of “gender-affirming” transgender care for minors as well as drag queen shows, although others have suggested the motive was Hale’s resentment at having been made to attend the school.

Whatever the motive, the media’s reaction was to lose confidence in its assertion that transgender pronouns should be respected.

Despite Hale, a biological woman, having started identifying as a man in recent months, BBC News expressed confusion over the issue, despite authorities making clear the culprit was transgender.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...21417266806786

The New York Times also claimed there was “confusion” surrounding the shooter’s transgender identity, despite such confusion only being expressed by the newspaper itself.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...19347940114432

Some even accused the NYT of de facto apologizing for “misgendering” the killer.

https://twitter.com/neontaster/statu...33203558490113

The newspaper initially reported that the culprit was a “woman,” but later changed their description.

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/st...80907072253952

USA Today also appeared to apologize on behalf of authorities for initially stating that the shooter was in fact a biological woman.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...10476831293445

Meanwhile, Newsweek appeared to blame anyone other than the culprit for the shooting, citing the ban on drag queen shows, gender-affirming care and “assault weapons” remaining legal, with the news outlet almost appearing to attempt to justify the carnage.

https://twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/s...05559660085248

The meme below just above sums up the media’s bizarre reaction.

https://twitter.com/GarbageHuman23/s...09867852181506

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (28th March 2023), ClearWater (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2023), Ewan (28th March 2023), gini (28th March 2023), jaybee (28th March 2023), kudzy (29th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), NancyV (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Satori (29th March 2023), T Smith (28th March 2023), Tintin (29th March 2023), Yoda (28th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

I couldn't figure out Audrey Hale's biological sex, but it appears she was a 28-year-old female who recently adopted an identity of a male named Aiden Hale. Another mentally ill Gen Z'er!
    apparently she was a skilled artist working as a graphic designer. I can see how a strict religious upbringing could mess up a creative child.

https://news.sky.com/story/nashville...-hale-12843858
    Last edited by TomKat; 28th March 2023 at 18:07.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ewan (28th March 2023), gini (28th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

We need to know if she wa being given psych meds and/or male hormones. If so, her pschiatrist should be investigated for malpractice.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DeDukshyn (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    We need to know if she wa being given psych meds and/or male hormones. If so, her pschiatrist should be investigated for malpractice.
    There might be a good reason why god didn't give women surging testosterone ...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), T Smith (28th March 2023), Tintin (29th March 2023)

37. Link to Post #319
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

So the alphabet people who don't speak out about all these horrendous crimes they commit can add a new letter to their T of LGBT x2 Trans / terrorist , great at parades and photo ops but they suck at responsibility.

Here's another class act of the Alphabet people below and these kids or school administrators are not even in the ground yet. I think anybody that has had any gender changing drugs should be on the do not sell list of firearms, there to unstable period.

Trans activists slam 'radical religious schools' in response to Nashville mass shooting in which three 9-year-olds were killed

The response received some backlash in which critics accused the activists of skirting the blame away from trans shooter Audrey Hale, 28
    Eli Erlick said without evidence: 'It's clear the Nashville Covenant School is a right-wing institution in which Audrey Hale and many others were abused'
    Veronica 'Nikatine' Ripley, another trans activist, reposted Erlick's tweet and slammed 'conservatives love affair' for those institutions
    READ MORE: Hale was rejected by her Christian parents who 'couldn't accept' she was gay and trans - as cops reveal she also planned to shoot relatives
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-killed.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	trans.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	50655  
    Last edited by pyrangello; 28th March 2023 at 21:53.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Tintin (29th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #320
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,852 times in 2,592 posts

Some strange stuff I found about "The Covenant School" that might make us suspicious that there is more to this trans shooting than meets the eye...

One of the child victims was the daughter of a pastor, from "The Covenant Presbyterian Church".
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-da...045546159.html
    So, when I searched that church, I found several links to ongoing sexual lawsuit type things ongoing about that church, and even accusing the law and judicial system of Nashville for dismissing the accusations, etc. I believe they say the accusations started in 2008.

"The Covenant School in Nashville Is a Small Academy Housed at a Presbyterian Church" NewYorkTimes

https://www.freejinger.org/topic/347...-of-nashville/
    https://www.courthousenews.com/churc...-for-molester/
    https://www.tncourts.gov/sites/defau...illie.opn_.pdf

I found some other fishy things, but the whole thing may have more behind it than meets the eye.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2023), DNA (29th March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2023), Miller (28th March 2023), Reinhard (29th March 2023), Tintin (29th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 34 LastLast