Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

People attack what they fear in themselves. It's all born of ignorance. The fear diminishes with a raising of awareness.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

betoobig (12th November 2015), TargeT (13th November 2015), Uncle Danny (25th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    been to berlin recently. found it quite disturbing seeing kindergartens enforcing transgender policies..
    enforcing anything except for love each other and help each other, in kindergarten, is quite disturbing, period. More when it has to do with personal identities for which children are not even ready yet. Same with asking mathematical question to 4th grader containing the permutation of potential love dates - very Young indeed.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th November 2015 at 23:51.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (12th November 2015), giovonni (14th November 2015), Morbid (12th November 2015), TargeT (13th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I have read all your comments and have compassion. I have a much different perception of the transgender topic. Let me preface this with I have all summer read and watched the transgender events with Cait and with children. It hit me when they mentioned in the news recently that most of the kids in detention centers( jail ) are transgenders. What has gone on I ask myself? Have we been too blind to see? There are two sets of feelings I have, one for the adults who have lived a lie all their lives and one for the children who are tuned into their spirit/body at the start and have no need to lie. Both deserve compassion but I remain asking questions as we all will. What I have come to understand without any validity or confirmation however, is that we live in a world that will plummet us with change we are not prepared for. There are covert agendas that present a picture that force us to feel compassion, yet the agenda is against anything we would agree to if we had a choice; an option.

If we believe that we are ancient beings with a probable DNA structure above and beyond what has been handed to us in the last 10,000 years, that our DNA strands were 12, not 2, and that many of our angelic selves had more upward to 24 plus, we would fight to know what happened. If you studied the Annunaki, Draconian take over of Atlantis and how our DNA structure was changed technologically in ways we cannot even comprehend, to control the masses, an answer would be revealed to you. For the Reptilian brain we have, and the skin we have that wrinkles and sheds and the suppressed abilities on so many levels of our being, we must know that we were changed according to a very anti human agenda. We age whereas other alien life forms live on to hundreds of years. We do not have the paranormal senses that aliens have with telepathy, shape shifting, dematerialization, brain accessibility beyond any human scope, etc. What happened back then, I am sure of was horrific to suppress our DNA or damage it beyond repair. We have terrible illnesses, deformities without understanding. Yet, aliens know how to repair themselves, navigate their spacecrafts with a thought. I believe the one agenda beyond any covert Elite agenda is to not just depopulate ( because masses are hard to control) but to create androgyny which many aliens biologic has. There have been covert hybridization with alien and human life forms ongoing for a very long time. We have all heard about this. If, this is real, if our children have been test babies without our knowledge, the control of the masses issue will not be an issue. There will not be a feminist/masculine authority. There will be more of a confusion/perversion/identity born that needs to be something else from what their own souls designed. It is a break up of the God creation in my opinion. What we see in our transgenders is desperation, confusion, not fitting in, heartache, despondency, even anger at the self. These are tools that are pulling the higher angelic self away from their original design, saddled with all the disturbing emotion. How we see ourselves is one thing but what breaks our transgenders is how others see and accept them. But they still feel wrong. How could they not? With the gender apparatus that does not speak the truth of what they feel? Then there are the expensive surgeries and the delicate cutting and shaping that are downright dangerous and have their own physical effect. The hormones!! They are trying to remake what the soul very intelligently already made with consciousness. We cannot match that in this manifestation.

The whole idea of reincarnation was once a solid belief in my life until I became in the understanding of covert agendas. Why would we follow a set wheel of returning time and again to "work out" our foibles and set ourselves up for more pain and even torture? How does that elevate the soul? If we stop and think that wheel may have been created in the lower dimensions to suck us back time and again to use our own precious energy to fuel alien life forms, we would opt to launch ourselves out of this realm when we are ready to die. The highest levels of dimensions await. Reincarnation is a tool to tether us. Which is why New Age thinking is a tool of the NWO agenda.

My awakening to this became my gift to myself.

Much love to all
    Bettye
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

betoobig (12th November 2015), Citizen No2 (13th November 2015), gripreaper (13th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thanks for your take Bettye. You are mostly right, but there are many myths regarding this issue... and you just hited some. You talk about perversion, well that can happen to anyone, but you associate transgender with perversion. Very wrong. When this people is suported they are completly "regular" people. You also talk about surgery, not all transgender go for surgery in fact most of them learn how to live with their body. I know personaly a boy who doesn´t want surgery becouse, his own words, " i want to be a pregnant father" and he says it with a smile in his face.
    I appreciate and have hope we all reconect all our strings of DNA, as you said we could shapeshift... the transgender issue wont exist... or it will and people will flip sides anytime ha ha ha ha... sorry Bettye, just a joke.
    Much love.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

kanishk (13th November 2015), Pam (13th November 2015), Shannon (13th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Saludos Juan,
    Personally, I don't think one should EVER swallow Testerone ! ! ! [ just my opinion :-) ]

Seriously though, doesn't your story show this four-year old Soul, has arrived here, with much memory intact ? For me, how wonderful to see these special travellers ! ! !

Amitiés......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), Uncle Danny (25th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

I may also fit into this boat...

I'm a woman that really should have been born a man.... but I don't personally believe that changing my body is going to do anything to help.

As a child i hated dresses. Even now the thought of wearing one is absolutely humiliating. the same with makeup, or anything that can be viewed as girly or feminine. If you were to see me IRL you would more than likely to mistake me as a Male at first glance. I dress in clothes that i feel comfortable in - which happens to be masculine kinda clothes (business clothes that men wear for work - jeans, under shirt + smart looking top for casual stuff)

As a child i wanted to play with transformers and ninja turtles. Barbies and other girly things i wanted nothing to do with. Things were a bit confusing for me as a kid as i was often told i could not do things - because it was for boys. This is for things like Soccer. Softball. Climbing Trees. I'd want to go to the park and play ball rather than go over someones house and play with dolls.

Teenage years were also interesting. I started dating men purely to stop getting bullied. I wasn't interested in boy's or girls - i still had a big thing going for transformers and the only thing i gave a crap about then was a transformers webpage that i had made. This at an all girls boarding school seemed to scream one thing to my peers - "i'm a lesbian!" - which kinda horrified me. I still feel kinda bad about that. Diddnt care for the fellow at all - went on two dates purely to get people to leave me alone. When i did hit that part of puberty it was not boy's that interested me.

Now i look in the mirror and i see my boobs i think that they're pretty f'n useless and an annoyance. I'd really like to be able to have a Goatee and i know if i did have a male body - i would be much more comfortable being myself.

But i don't. And I've realized that i don't have to be a specific stereotype - as trying to be one is just confusing and depressing - as not one of us will ever fit in that box - ever.

I am Ok with who i am, I do not mind the body i am in, I think i would have been a lot better off if i was in a male body - but again - i'm not. And i don't think trying to change this body will achieve anything.

I think a very big issue is that we are raised to believe we should be certain things. If we do not conform to one of two set things then you are labeled as a freak / nutcase/ have a mental illness / weird. We need to drop expectations, stereotypes and duality and just accept that each and every one of is are unique individuals - we should be praised and loved for who we are - and for the qualities in ourselves that sets us apart from one another. If women could be Masculine and men Feminine - hell if everyone could express themselves the way they wanted without repercussion, slander, and hate - i think maybe the want to change ourselves would ease up a bit.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), BMJ (13th November 2015), conk (13th November 2015), DeDukshyn (12th November 2015), Elainie (13th November 2015), giovonni (14th November 2015), Ikarusion (13th November 2015), Pam (13th November 2015), seko (12th November 2015), TargeT (13th November 2015), Uncle Danny (25th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    maybe we're all just slowly being feminized from overconsumption of bisphenol a?

Is it assumed that transgender = "when a man becomes a women"? Because it is not about what you are / change to, its about what you associate with, and I seem to see it equally both ways, and in my large extended family (there is hundreds) there has only ever been girl - associating as boy, which would certainly kill the bisphenol a theory. That said I guess for many, the story they relate to re: transgender is Bruce Jenner, so that becomes the definition of "transgender". It is really amazing the power of media on our subconscious.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th November 2015 at 00:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), giovonni (14th November 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Thousen thanks TigaHawk for sharing your story. You made the perfect definition of what are we looking for our kids. JUst a regular childhood. We changed LUi from his school, first becouse we don´t like the system and we had managed to open a new school with different methodology (Montesory and Waldorf).... well, in the old school boys didn´t play soucer with him becouse he was not a boy, and girls wouldn´t play with him becouse he was not a girl. Kids are much more open than adults but kids are very conditioned by their parents.
    I love to see/read how secure you are and feel about this. I want my kid to feel proud of his body, and make him understan that allways there is a reason for everything. I want him to feel secure/strong and if anybody says something to him he can answer.... SO what!
    DeDukshyn i agree.
    MUch love

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Fanna (13th November 2015), giovonni (14th November 2015), Ikarusion (13th November 2015), Pam (13th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    maybe we're all just slowly being feminized from overconsumption of bisphenol a?

Is it assumed that transgender = "when a man becomes a women"? Because it is not about what you are / change to, its about what you associate with, and I seem to see it equally both ways, and in my large extended family (there is hundreds) there has only ever been girl - associating as boy, which would certainly kill the bisphenol a theory. That said I guess for many, the story they relate to re: transgender is Bruce Jenner, so that becomes the definition of "transgender". It is really amazing the power of media on our subconscious.

I think the whole thing is ridiculous and being leveraged for "bad" or VERY bad trends (IE "safe zones" that exclude all others that some certain group disagrees with etc..) It's a topic that needs some minor attention (mostly to raise the awareness that it happens and encourage compassion) but as a whole it seems more damaging than good.

I worked with a couple that helped me file my Non-Profit corporation (yeah, I shudder at being incorporated...) paper work, they were both born women, though the "male" half of the couple had been on testosterone replacement so long (started at about 15, which makes the transition much more natural looking later on) that you couldn't tell that he wasn't born a "he". They (of course) were both extremely liberal, excellent examples of Californian "academia"; but other than that decent people. If they hadn't brought up their situation I would have never known and never asked (isn't that how it should be? not this EXTRA focus that we now give, just treat everyone the same).

This reminds me of "hate" crimes... they are ALREADY crimes.. there needs be NO FURTHER distinction... I haven't sat down and tried to crack this nut (because it's too damn nutty!) but I do not like where this trend is taking us; it smells like thought police and intolerance wrapped in tears & forced on the population as a whole by crybullies.

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Saludos Juan,
    Personally, I don't think one should EVER swallow Testerone ! ! ! [ just my opinion :-) ]
    Ok, so... ignoring the obvious jokes here (and I'm struggling to do so..)

Hormone replacement is very important, there has been so much learning recently from the wars in Iraq and Afganistan about TBI (traumatic brain injury) and it's effect on hormone levels, depression etc...

Hormone therapy is getting patients off anti-depressants, off pain meds.. it's a miracle for so many people that have felt lost and adrift in a medical system that didn't know what to do with them.

I have had several head injuries that caused my T levels to drop dramatically, at first I didn't understand why I was always fatigued, gained weight and lost my "drive" in life... now I know why and am MUCH more fulfilled with my life.

Steroids are BAD! right? that's what we were told for ever right?

except they aren't, hormones therapy is damn near a fountain of youth, Ask any post menopausal woman what it's like with out hormone replacement...Hell just look at your pets, see what happens to them after they are spay or neutered.

But I agree, no one should take Testosterone orally, it will destroy your kidneys, topically is best
    Last edited by TargeT; 13th November 2015 at 17:20.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), DeDukshyn (13th November 2015), Ikarusion (17th November 2015), thunder24 (13th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

I think one issue that has not been mentioned (or I missed it) is that gender is, in a way, a false dichotomy. Gender is "scalar", not "polar." Physiologically, all humans have both male and female hormones, but even the ratio of hormones does not seem to define where on the scale someone is (and that point can change somewhat.) There are very effeminate males and very masculine males - and all points in between. There are very effeminate females and very masculine females - and all points in between. Effeminate males and masculine females may be strongly heterosexual; gender does not define sexual attraction.

If the false dichotomy of gender was exposed, and the reality that gender is scalar, not polar, became part of the zeitgeist, these gender/intergender/transgender issues would not be blown out of proportion - and humanity would be free to display its true gender diversity.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 13th November 2015 at 17:36.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), DeDukshyn (13th November 2015), Fanna (13th November 2015), Pam (13th November 2015), TargeT (13th November 2015), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    I think one issue that has not been mentioned (or I missed it) is that gender is, in a way, a false dichotomy. Gender is "scalar", not "polar."
    Loved this image to explain these very same words.

♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

betoobig (13th November 2015), DeDukshyn (13th November 2015), Dennis Leahy (13th November 2015), Pam (13th November 2015), Shannon (13th November 2015), TargeT (13th November 2015), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Thousen thanks TigaHawk for sharing your story. You made the perfect definition of what are we looking for our kids. JUst a regular childhood. We changed LUi from his school, first becouse we don´t like the system and we had managed to open a new school with different methodology (Montesory and Waldorf).... well, in the old school boys didn´t play soucer with him becouse he was not a boy, and girls wouldn´t play with him becouse he was not a girl. Kids are much more open than adults but kids are very conditioned by their parents.
    I love to see/read how secure you are and feel about this. I want my kid to feel proud of his body, and make him understan that allways there is a reason for everything. I want him to feel secure/strong and if anybody says something to him he can answer.... SO what!
    DeDukshyn i agree.
    MUch love
    In primary school (years 2-6) I wanted to play soccer. The boys would not play with me and no other girls were playing. I asked our sports teacher about it and she did some inquiring. She found enough girls at our school + 1 other school to form 2 teams and organised them to play against each other. The principal found out about this and insisted on judging who got into the team at the trials. I did not make it. heh. they still barely had enough people to form the team.

In my teen years my mother had me put on the contraceptive pill with extra progesterone as a "hormone balancer" in attempt to make me more girly / less boyish. Due to this being done at one of the really low point's of my life I ended up taking that pill without question for 10 years. After I took myself off them I distinctly felt like it had been repressing me, holding me back from being myself. This may be because when I stopped taking it I was at a big changing point in my life.

All up tho in regards to school environments when growing up... I went through primary school 15-20 years ago. I was bullied badly years 1-2 and beaten up enough to be moved to a different school. There i still did not fit in but got buy. Highschool my parents sent me to a an all girls boarding school and i was a boarder. Was also the odd one out there and tricked into being the fool on the attempts i did make to fit in / learn how to try and be "girly". When you got to the age that they comment on your leg hair then instruct you on how you're meant to shave. Well they did the leg's / armpit's bit honestly then told me you're also meant to shave the sideburns on your face too. so... yeah.. >.<

School year's suck in general because you know you are not learning anything really constructive ' beneficial yet you have to go there and are punished for not liking / participating / being good at it. The hardest bit being while you are there you cant imagine life outside of what it is then. So many times after finishing school and getting a job i'd look back and think about different things at school and how stupid / pointless it was to worry / be upset about it now that I was older. It really is incredibly difficult to provide adequate support for some teens when they are having trouble processing life / emotions / themselves.

My new job (yet another government one, lol - private company's are vicious and government jobs here are laid back / you dont bully / harass people or your out mostly) I have noticed there are quite a few people that dress freely so to speak. There was not any odd looks or harsh treatment like you find elsewhere and seeing how there appears to be a trend in the media to go out of their way to include gay character's in TV show's and movies it should not be long until they start doing the same for Transgender as well.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

betoobig (20th November 2015), giovonni (14th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Sorry TigaHawk , it took me long to come back to this thread. We have just create the regional asociation for defending transgender rights. We manage to have a place to meet the first Wendsday of each month. A meeting point for families and profesionals. What we are asking for is exactly what we all want, freedome to be. Nothing else.
    You have been trhough difficult times but i sense you are very strong, may the big love show up in your life. It is great to talk freely as you do.
    Much love to you TigaHawk.
    Juan

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Planned Parenthood offering transgender hormones to children under 18 years old.

http://www.informationliberation.com...t.ly/?id=57881

I don't understand the transgender push. But it seems to be heavily influencing our youth.

They are targets for so many things.

It's another aspect of our corrupted educational system, from what I've been seeing. If I had school-age children, I sure would not subject them to public education these days.

I'm hoping and praying for awareness and reform. I'm also working on holistic curriculum, but it's the opposite of what is going on in our schools today. Freedom is its foundation.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

27. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), angelfire (1st February 2018), avid (1st February 2018), Baby Steps (1st February 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), bennycog (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), DouglasDanger (7th February 2018), Ecnal61 (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), ghostrider (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), holistic1 (10th February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), jagman (1st February 2018), jjjones (1st February 2018), KiwiElf (1st February 2018), Lifebringer (3rd February 2018), Melinda (5th February 2018), Mike (1st February 2018), naochan (7th February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), norman (2nd February 2018), onevoice (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), pyrangello (26th February 2018), ramus (1st February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), RunningDeer (1st February 2018), shadowstalker (4th February 2018), sijohn (1st February 2018), Smell the Roses (9th February 2018), toppy (1st February 2018), Tyy1907 (2nd February 2018), william r sanford72 (1st February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018), ZoSo925 (1st February 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

It seems that the increase in transgenderism was predicted with the increased use of pesticides add estrogen in plastics ranging from cans, bottle to nearly everything we touch. Estrogens from food such as soy and in the waters just pushes the body over the edge.

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), jagman (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), Smell the Roses (9th February 2018), toppy (1st February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

It is well documented that planned parenthood is a front for the globalist eugenicists. The revised sexual education curriculum specifically targets young children with graphic sexuality at very early ages, and includes fake science theories like 'gender fluidity', that you may not be the gender you are born with. Deliberate intention to confuse the child's mind. Best to communicate with children young enough to hear this nonsense to stear them clear.

31. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), jagman (1st February 2018), jjjones (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Michi (1st February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), pyrangello (26th February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), Smell the Roses (9th February 2018), TelosianEmbrace (15th February 2018), toppy (1st February 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

With the blur being created between sexes.... we truly are living in a time where soon anything goes..
    It has been openly talked about by many that allowing all sexual orientations leads us from gay and lesbian rights to tran-sexual rights to pedophilia rights (they will make the majority believe that pedophilia is a sexual orientation like all the rest)
    All great civilisations that fall in to unatural and deviant ways are destined for a wipe out

33. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), bennycog (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), Deega (2nd February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), jagman (1st February 2018), Justplain (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), Rhogar (14th September 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), Smell the Roses (9th February 2018), toppy (1st February 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

This is the cover for National Geographic at the same time Bruce Jenner was being named woman of the year.

This is the cover for National Geographic January 2017.
    It is a transgender child.
    Yes there is definitely an agenda at place here.

35. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hazelfern (13th February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), Ivy23 (19th February 2018), jjjones (2nd February 2018), Justplain (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), pyrangello (26th February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), toppy (1st February 2018), william r sanford72 (1st February 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is also a big push for genderless people, calling somebody male or female will be another -ism and I'm sure it coincides with literally turning us into robots as they strip away our identities look at the term they use - "Non-binary"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udI-Go8KK2Q
    Last edited by Megalithic Man; 1st February 2018 at 06:44.

37. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Megalithic Man For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Aurvandil (3rd February 2018), bennycog (1st February 2018), Bill Ryan (1st February 2018), bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), jjjones (2nd February 2018), Justplain (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), toppy (1st February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This is the cover for National Geographic at the same time Bruce Jenner was being named woman of the year.

This is the cover for National Geographic January 2017.
    It is a transgender child.
    Yes there is definitely an agenda at place here.
    WOW. That's REALLY hard to believe.

What the **** is National Geographic doing getting involved in this ???

39. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), Aurvandil (3rd February 2018), Bassplayer1 (1st February 2018), BMJ (1st February 2018), DNA (1st February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st February 2018), Hervé (1st February 2018), Isserley (1st February 2018), Ivy23 (19th February 2018), jjjones (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), norman (2nd February 2018), Pam (1st February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), shadowstalker (11th March 2023), william r sanford72 (1st February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 12 34 LastLast