Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    A few observations.

The human brain has not fully developed until the age of 25 and a person should not be considered a full adult before that.

Our human souls have lived lives both as men and women, however some souls have chosen to live lives more as men or women throughout their incarnations for various reasons. Sometimes the the soul might be confused about their current gender and they want to return to their previous gender. Then there's also homosexuality. The persons who are homosexuals often struggle with much guilt and shame thanks to societal pressure. That might lead to decisions about changing their gender altogether.

So, let children be children. They are not able to make fully rational decisions until their brains have fully developed! Most importantly don't indocrinate them into believing some ideologies, but teach them about human biology. Not only that, teach them about the soul! Teach them what it means to be a human being, a decent human being at that.
    Gender identity is established in early childhood, if not infancy, based on the fetal environment.

Beings who are physically boys but female brained and spirited should not be forced until they are 25 to remain in bodies that don't match with this reality. Puberty causes changes to the male body that are much more difficult to modify, post puberty -- even with hormone therapy. Transitioning for boys should begin before puberty.

As far as physical appearance goes, men who are born female, have an easier time transitioning post puberty, as it is more a process of addition (musculature, facial hair) than subtraction.

Did YOU have to wait until you were in your twenties before you knew for sure which gender you identified with?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Gender identity is established in early childhood, if not infancy, based on the fetal environment.

Beings who are physically boys but female brained and spirited should not be forced until they are 25 to remain in bodies that don't match with this reality. Puberty causes changes to the male body that are much more difficult to modify, post puberty -- even with hormone therapy. Transitioning for boys should begin before puberty.

As far as physical appearance goes, men who are born female, have an easier time transitioning post puberty, as it is more a process of addition (musculature, facial hair) than subtraction.

Did YOU have to wait until you were in your twenties before you knew for sure which gender you identified with?
    You are asking a bunch of loaded questions. Yes, people should wait until adulthood to make such choices. Then again, I'm not a doctor with a medical degree. Why is there the need to fix the gender, if our soul chose to be born in this particular body to a particular place to particular parents? I think a lot of his has to do with accepting oneself - especially spiritually. If by changing your physical gender you can attain some kind of peacelfuness about yourself then that is good. We should just understand that there's still so much we don't understand about the human psyche and it's development. What if those children later regret the decision they or their parents made? I think we should pause for a moment to think about it.

I always felt like a heterosexual boy, but I was sensitive and shy. I had to suffer a lot because of it. "Men don't cry". I could tell about my lives as a female in previous lives, but that might not be relevant to this discussion. However, that's why I mentioned the soul.
    Last edited by Wind; 1st February 2018 at 17:47.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), AutumnW (1st February 2018), bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

You are asking a bunch of loaded questions. Yes, people should wait until adulthood to make such choices. Then again, I'm not a doctor with a medical degree. Why is there the need to fix the gender, if our soul chose to be born in this particular body to a particular place to particular parents? I think a lot of his has to do with accepting oneself - especially spiritually. If by changing your physical gender you can attain some kind of peacelfuness about yourself then that is good. We should just understand that there's still so much we don't understand about the human psyche and it's development. What if those children later regret the decision they or their parents made? I think we should pause for a moment to think about it.

I always felt like a heterosexual boy, but I was sensitive and shy. I had to suffer a lot because of it. "Men don't cry". I could tell about my lives as a female in previous lives, but that might not be relevant to this discussion. However, that's why I mentioned the soul.
    When people don't identify as their soul, and when they aren't in tune with it, the soul choices are overrun with false identity (ego) choices. The awakening to one's true identity helps to clear things up.

"Know Thy Self" as Socrates instructs is imperative.

The whole mental programming stems from a materialistic worldview with the physical body as the source of identity. Know Source and indentity becomes clear.

Only soul perceptions can grasp or apprehend the subtle impressions of Absolute truth. Meditation practices allows one to center on these perceptions. Many youth turn to meditation for holistic well-being.

They are striving to be authentic. I was witness to this a few days ago when I went to a local poetry sharing. Pretty awesome, indeed!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

In the 1980s in the UK, the Thatcher government brought in Clause 28, basically banning educators from speaking about the existence of 'gayness' as it would be deemed 'promotion'. The idea was to maintain the age-old tradition of only recognizing and supporting heterosexual relationships as the only desirable norm in society. Needless to say
    it left a lot of young people out in the cold and heading towards the proscribed self-loathing that any 'bent' and damaged soul deserved. It wasn't until sense prevailed and all that
    nonsense was scrapped that young gay people began to see themselves represented and validated by seeing themselves portrayed in the media positively.
    Now, I am not transgender, and thank god, else reading this rhetoric might just leave me feeling 'bent', 'damaged' and not good enough to assert my voice to clarify that 'my rights' are independent of any skewed fantasy about media corruption and agendas. I would just want some respect for who I am.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

alh02 (27th March 2018), AutumnW (1st February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), enfoldedblue (1st February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (2nd February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This is the cover for National Geographic at the same time Bruce Jenner was being named woman of the year.

This is the cover for National Geographic January 2017.
    It is a transgender child.
    Yes there is definitely an agenda at place here.
    WOW. That's REALLY hard to believe.

What the **** is National Geographic doing getting involved in this ???
    I've been wrestling with National Geographic's sad decline from solid science-based journalism to this kind of squalor for a number of years now.

It has suffered in decline in readership (there used to be well over 10 million subscribers) and is regrettably now part of Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp, whose approach to the media business has been well-documented (phone-hacking anyone?).

But I mean, what the hell has transgenderism, important topic it may be some, got to do with geography, or how we relate to our planet?

Name:  CV-0117_newsstand-275x400.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  41.1 KB

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (1st February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    This is the cover for National Geographic at the same time Bruce Jenner was being named woman of the year.

This is the cover for National Geographic January 2017.
    It is a transgender child.
    Yes there is definitely an agenda at place here.
    WOW. That's REALLY hard to believe.

What the **** is National Geographic doing getting involved in this ???
    I've been wrestling with National Geographic's sad decline from solid science-based journalism to this kind of squalor for a number of years now.

It has suffered in decline in readership (there used to be well over 10 million subscribers) and is regrettably now part of Rupert Murdoch's NewsCorp, whose approach to the media business has been well-documented (phone-hacking anyone?).

But I mean, what the hell has transgenderism, important topic it may be some, got to do with geography, or how we relate to our planet?

Attachment 36989
    demographics

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am directly involved (as a friend) with a beautiful and demure young woman who is transitioning from male to female currently. She has suffered more than anybody should over this, emotionally and physically. Her soul remains purer than most in spite of it all.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am approaching this from a more scientific and personal experience. Life as a transgendered person has been one of terrific social and familial condemnation, misunderstanding and rejection. Many of them turn tricks for a living as it is the only way they can make enough money to pay for their transition.

They sacrifice a great deal to be what we take for granted --- their authentic selves.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    Im glad there is finally a thread for this discussion. I have had a hard time wrapping my head around it all. Definitely seems to be a push to normalize this insanity. I too have postulated chemicals having something to do with this. We’re seeing it more and more. What do globalist gain from transgender agenda? We are already seeing the guided divide between male and female, with #metoo campaigns and the sudden hooplah about sexual assault victims suddenly coming from the shadows.

Sometimes I read the news and want a one way ticket to the other side of the universe. This planet is NUTS!!!
    re: that whole " #metoo"thing http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...lano-shes-lie/

Quote Rose McGowan slammed Alyssa Milano as “a lie” and noted that she is married to an agent from the Creative Artists Agency (CAA), which she claims is “part of the pimp problem” in Hollywood, during an interview about the #MeToo Movement on Wednesday.
    cos the viral nature of that whole thing and the spin hijacked from the start and agenda ridden , it's sorta how hollywood like to work

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Metoo movement has such huge potential to devolve into a mean spirited food fight and witch hunt at the same time! Fun for the whole family😀

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bluestflame (1st February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

the trangender issue is been with us since the begining of times, you are all talking about it like a new thing. The only new thing is the visualization of this people. They are just like anyone else. We live in a diverse world and i thank universe for such a rich diversity. It is really so hard for your minds to accept there are woman with pennis and mans with vagina???
    Many threads had been opened here with this issue. Transgender kids have very clear their gender, i dont even like the term transgender. Do make no mistake nor mix stuff, one thing is your gender, a diferent one are your genitals and another your sex interest. There are Indian tribes who celebrated the coming to the tribe of such a people becouse they brought, in only one human both visions, male and female. Yes, i do believe the transgender movement is being used to normalize pedophilia... but it is just becouse of the lack of awareness about this issue. Transgender kids just want to be treated as they feel they are. I don put vaccines to my kids and my second boy has a vagina... This people, as they are accepted in society, are refusing to go to cirgury. I know another kid with vagina who dont want his ovaries to be removed and, even thouugh he is a man, he wishes to give birth sometime in the future. Now they are visible and wont take **** from noone in order to dont disturb your precious reslity of boys with pennis and girls with vagina.... it is all about acceptance and diversity, which we should celebrate. For me is sad to see people ,in a place like this, shorted minded, so sorry to see it. Check the history, transgender have been among us since the very begining, but hide from the public or living their lives without telling or talking about their condition. My own kiids told me when he was 4, something did not match in his live, but he was not sure what was it. So he asked, when we still dressed him like a girl, to get all his close (the girlsone) on black color, but did not work, then white then yellow, and finnaly he said i want boys underwear, that same year he asked santa CLaus for a pennis. Now days and thanks to all the parents toguther we have been able to change his name in his id. I like to ask you all...what the f*** is wrong with diversity of gender? dont missunderstand the question, i ain´t talking about sex preferences, just gender. Sometimes i believe you all people here know too much but dont see the real thing bc you are still programed somehow.
    Wish you all a great night rest. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

AutumnW (1st February 2018), Baby Steps (1st February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), earthdreamer (2nd February 2018), Ewan (1st February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (4th February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), Nasu (1st February 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (2nd February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018), RunningDeer (1st February 2018), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    What do globalists gain from the transgender agenda?
    That's a very, very good question.

To hazard a guess (and all other ideas are most welcome!): it may be to do with the planned strategic destruction of the family (to facilitate the takeover of the state to condition children)... and also may be connected with the eugenics or population-control agendas.
    You are right on all counts, Bill. As usual, the controllers strategy is muti-pronged. Depopulation is one of their goals, as is genetic tuning. Destruction of the family is certainly one, elevating the role of government in child rearing is another. Setting the ground for normallizing paedophilia is another. A police officer who was on the child abuse squad of our region told our parents group that the sexually explicit parts of the sex education curriculum recently introduced in our province were explicit in ways used by paedophiles to 'groom' young children for future abuse. This officer would not publicly state this for fear of reprisal. This curriculum was developed by a civil servant later convicted on child pornography charges. The curriculum still remains in place. Further to this agenda, the government has passed legislation that says that government child services can take children from families who object to underage children that want to have sex change operations.

Another step in this program will likely be an attempt to ban home schooling, so that families will have greater difficulties in avoiding state driven programs in the education system.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), Iloveyou (1st February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Juan, much love to you and your Family.
    Paula ♡

Oh, found it! An oldie but goodie recycle graphic.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st February 2018 at 22:25.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), earthdreamer (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (1st February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Damn! That one with the beards kinda hot.

Lol. He’s a (gay) guy from my hometown, has won the European Songcontest in 2014. He personally has no gender issue, he jumped on the bandwagon for artistic and PR reasons and has left his role behind, meanwhile. But the fact that he was allowed to win this very popular contest is telling. The acceptance of transgender people has risen considerably.

Yes, there were always transgender people in all societies and they were treated in different ways. They should have their place in society as respected and loved individuals. But that was the exception. Now it seems someone is working on making it the norm. Making confusion and arbitrariness the norm.

Most disturbing is the child’s sexualized pose and look on the NG cover. In our town we find advertising posters (fashion) like that at every turn.

On a more (maybe not so) outlandish note: we live in a world of polarities and that in itself implies a strong urge for reunion and integration on a spiritual level, above all. To confuse (or even destroy) the basic polarities - like male/female - would be necessary if someone tried to stop or at least to disturb that process.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 2nd February 2018 at 14:14.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (1st February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), pabranno (1st February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (1st February 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

A question arising from this is: are certain groups of people being abused for profit, because politicians have become involved?

Are we looking at compassionate surgery, or abuse of those with mental or psychological disorders?

Dr. Paul R. McHugh, former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

Dr. McHugh is the author of six books and at least 125 peer-reviewed medical articles, explained that transgender surgery is not the solution for people who suffer a "disorder of ‘assumption’" – the notion that their maleness or femaleness is different than what nature assigned to them biologically.

He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% "spontaneously lost those feelings."

While the Obama administration, Hilary Clinton, Hollywood, and mainstream media such as Time magazine promote transgenderism as normal, Dr. McHugh says that these "policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention."

Question: Why are we demanded to accept a man in women's clothing as a woman?

Answer: Because it is the faux morally superior position.

The findings of neuroscience agree with thousands of years of human observation: men and women are different. Their brains develop differently and under the influence of different volume and frequency of hormones. At just 8 weeks of gestation, the female baby experiences a dramatic increase in oxytocin which begins the vast difference between male and female babies. The woman is formed.

Political Correctness seeks to change the meaning of language and must, due to its deceptive origin, resort to tyranny. When a person reveals himself as a slave to political correctness, the process of learning is shut down. There is no such scientific classification as "transgender." It is not "truth."

Before anyone says how hateful I am, just consider this. I feel sorrow for one who must have experienced such severe emotional trauma to have such terrible confusion, but I feel anger that he is in all likelihood not getting treatment because instead of intervention, politicians are throwing him parades. The parades are not for him, but to benefit the politician.

When the parades die down, what is left but a deeply confused person in desperate need for professional intervention but psychologists and other professionals are too frightened to intervene. They can only "affirm" him or her, but cannot help, lest they be charged with the same objection as above, and watch their career be destroyed, or sued in court.

Women and Men speak differently. This statement, alone, would produce "yeah, so what?" a generation ago. Today? It could destroy a career.

The 16 year old girl, starving herself to death with anorexia, who "identifies" as a terribly obese young person, is given a parade, rather than treatment, left to "celebrate" her "diversity" as she slowly and painfully commits suicide.

"Political Correctness" is an intriguing phrase because it highlights "politics"; that is, the sake of appearance for personal gain. The politician stands to gain the most; the public loses the most. This is why I think the term "political correctness" is so appropriate: it is only "correct" to those with political and financial ambition.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), HaveBlue (3rd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    the trangender issue is been with us since the begining of times, you are all talking about it like a new thing. The only new thing is the visualization of this people. They are just like anyone else. We live in a diverse world and i thank universe for such a rich diversity. It is really so hard for your minds to accept there are woman with pennis and mans with vagina???
    Many threads had been opened here with this issue. Transgender kids have very clear their gender, i dont even like the term transgender. Do make no mistake nor mix stuff, one thing is your gender, a diferent one are your genitals and another your sex interest. There are Indian tribes who celebrated the coming to the tribe of such a people becouse they brought, in only one human both visions, male and female. Yes, i do believe the transgender movement is being used to normalize pedophilia... but it is just becouse of the lack of awareness about this issue. Transgender kids just want to be treated as they feel they are. I don put vaccines to my kids and my second boy has a vagina... This people, as they are accepted in society, are refusing to go to cirgury. I know another kid with vagina who dont want his ovaries to be removed and, even thouugh he is a man, he wishes to give birth sometime in the future. Now they are visible and wont take **** from noone in order to dont disturb your precious reslity of boys with pennis and girls with vagina.... it is all about acceptance and diversity, which we should celebrate. For me is sad to see people ,in a place like this, shorted minded, so sorry to see it. Check the history, transgender have been among us since the very begining, but hide from the public or living their lives without telling or talking about their condition. My own kiids told me when he was 4, something did not match in his live, but he was not sure what was it. So he asked, when we still dressed him like a girl, to get all his close (the girlsone) on black color, but did not work, then white then yellow, and finnaly he said i want boys underwear, that same year he asked santa CLaus for a pennis. Now days and thanks to all the parents toguther we have been able to change his name in his id. I like to ask you all...what the f*** is wrong with diversity of gender? dont missunderstand the question, i ain´t talking about sex preferences, just gender. Sometimes i believe you all people here know too much but dont see the real thing bc you are still programed somehow.
    Betoobig, this discussion is not meant to be critical of those who question their gender. I am sure no one here wants children such as your boy to suffer because of reaching this conclusion. The problem we find is that the way this topic is being handled in the education system and media is in a socially disruptive manner, likely driven by a hidden agenda. I say this because i believe research shows that a vast majority of children that suffer from gender confusion resolve the issue by the time they reach adulthood, and usually accept their natural gender. By promoting 'gender fluidity' as beind a scientific 'fact', when it is not, causes an unnecessary amount of confusion amongst children who would not otherwise even consider this to be an issue. Instead, very young, immature children are being asked to question their gender, which to me is competely uncalled for. For a child to go thru unnecessary, and likely irreversible sex change surgery, and to be a lifelong dependent upon pharma drugs, is unfathomably immoral, imho.

I say that this is agenda driven by special hidden sources, because in my jurisdiction there was no public discussion of this topic, no civil rights demonstrations, no public demands for the 'liberation' of children to be able to have 'gender identity' choices. Instead, the whole program, including draconian legislation to steal children from their families, all of a sudden arrived on the scene. This happened simultaneous to the change in the sex ed curriculum. This was a well thought strategy that was rolled out from some 'sponsored' think tank i am sure.

A mature way to manage the subject would simply be sensitivity training for educators, and student guidance counsellors, to help identify and properly respond to those children who have this issue. Research shows the vast majority with this issue eventually grow to accept their natural gender if left to growup normally. For those who still choose to, they can/should be able to have a gender change operation in adulthood.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just Plain,

Vast research shows most of these kids grow up and accept their natural gender?
    What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    that most kids gender preference is firmly established by kindergarten.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

betoobig (3rd February 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

OMG, I wrote a huge post on why this was most definitevly part of an agenda.

It (the post) started way back in tribal society (timewise-I don't mean transgenderism) and led to the powerful bloodlines of today. (Discounting possible alien control of various bloodlines - its irrelevant to the point.) It covered the psychology of the lone ego to the natural extension of group-ego and how this had been manipulated so effectively. How 'history' and 'education' were simply that, HIS (or hers, to be gender encompassing. ) story and programming.

IMO the divide and conquer strategy has never been so apparent as it is today and yet barely anyone can see it.

I couldn't remember how to spell 'Machivellian', I'd actually missed out the second 'a' and knew it didn't look right. So I typed what I'd written in the search box and hit the arrow. My browser is set to open a search term in a new tab, but it didn't - it left the page and showed me how to spell Machiavellian. Didn't seem to matter how quickly I hit the back arrow, my post had disappeared into dimesions beyond my abilities to retrieve.

The b*st*rds are so effing good at this, preventing clarity. I lost my post that would have explained everything.

Edit: To add that my last sentence may not actually have explained anything at all. I was being (attempting to be) humourous - but that so often fails in text alone.
    Last edited by Ewan; 2nd February 2018 at 00:57. Reason: Clarity

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Just Plain,

Vast research shows most of these kids grow up and accept their natural gender?
    What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    that most kids gender preference is firmly established by kindergarten.
    AutumnW, if children's gender choice is established by age 5, then why confuse them with 'they can choose their gender' nonsense? Also, where is your research supporting your stance?

Following is some info on this topic, as requested.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/...-gender-fluid/

"In fact, gender fluidity itself creates victims. Professor Paul McHugh is the former chief psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins hospital in the US. In the 1960s this pioneered sex-reassignment surgery — but subsequently abandoned it because of the problems it left in its wake. Most young boys and girls who seek sex reassignment, McHugh has written, have psychosocial issues and presume that such treatment will resolve them. ‘The grim fact is that most of these youngsters do not find therapists willing to assess and guide them in ways that permit them to work out their conflicts and correct their assumptions. Rather, they and their families find only “gender counsellors” who encourage them in their sexual misassumptions.’"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kinsey...ity-isnt-fluid

"Some things are spectrums: rainbows, radiation, political positions. But as much as we’ve grown accustomed to the idea, sexual orientation might not be one of them.

"A new study from researchers at Washington State University (WSU) analyzed data from a survey of over 33,000 U.S. adults and found that a “taxonic,” or categorical, model was better suited for describing sexual orientation than a continuum model like the famous Kinsey scale. In other words, sexuality isn’t a sliding scale so much as it is a complicated multiple choice question.

"“These results demonstrate that sexual orientation is not a matter of degree but rather of distinct and meaningful categories,” their study, now published in the journal Psychological Science, concludes.
    "The researchers found that heterosexual and non-heterosexual adults do indeed fall into different categories, with some variation between genders and, of course, among individuals. Three percent of men and 2.7 percent of women in the sample were not heterosexual (gay, lesbian, or bisexual). The rest were straight. And the line between these two groups was not completely impermeable, but it was still clear."
    Last edited by Justplain; 2nd February 2018 at 01:42.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

What a great thread. So many intelligent insights into what may be motivating TPTB to manipulate a whole culture into this particular madness.

I managed to find this article from the magazine "The Atlantic" that I read way back in 2000, before the transgender thing had become such a hot topic. At this point in time (2018) I believe the article would actually be considered politically incorrect.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...be-mad/304671/

The article is very long, so many of you may not have time to read it, but the author discusses an odd psychiatric disorder where people who have perfectly healthy bodies decide they want one or more limbs amputated because they feel that they just aren't themselves with that limb (or limbs) intact. The author eventually correlates this with the transexual movement and gender dysphoria. Here is a quote from the article:

"But it is possible to imagine another story: that our cultural and historical conditions have not just revealed transsexuals but created them. That is, once "transsexual" and "gender-identity disorder" and "sex-reassignment surgery" became common linguistic currency, more people began conceptualizing and interpreting their experience in these terms. They began to make sense of their lives in a way that hadn't been available to them before, and to some degree they actually became the kinds of people described by these terms."

I don't agree with everything he says in the article, but it is certainly food for thought. And I believe TPTB understand this psychological "contagious desire" phenomena and are pushing it upon us culturally for all the nefarious reasons so well articulated in this thread.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 2nd February 2018 at 01:33.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 34 LastLast