+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast

Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as gender identity, Just Plain, though obviously sexual orientation is a large component. I agree with objections to gender fluidity though. That seems to be unnecessarily complicated, as when gender is divided into 29 genders?

As for the other I would have to see more than one study. Of course the child and parents have to be darned sure that is what the child wants and that there aren't underlying pathologies causing gender dysphoria.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ErtheVessel (here)
    What a great thread. So many intelligent insights into what may be motivating TPTB to manipulate a whole culture into this particular madness.

I managed to find this article from the magazine "The Atlantic" that I read way back in 2000, before the transgender thing had become such a hot topic. At this point in time (2018) I believe the article would actually be considered politically incorrect.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...be-mad/304671/

The article is very long, so many of you may not have time to read it, but the author discusses an odd psychiatric disorder where people who have perfectly healthy bodies decide they want one or more limbs amputated because they feel that they just aren't themselves with that limb (or limbs) intact. The author eventually correlates this with the transexual movement and gender dysphoria. Here is a quote from the article:

"But it is possible to imagine another story: that our cultural and historical conditions have not just revealed transsexuals but created them. That is, once "transsexual" and "gender-identity disorder" and "sex-reassignment surgery" became common linguistic currency, more people began conceptualizing and interpreting their experience in these terms. They began to make sense of their lives in a way that hadn't been available to them before, and to some degree they actually became the kinds of people described by these terms."

I don't agree with everything he says in the article, but it is certainly food for thought. And I believe TPTB understand this psychological "contagious desire" phenomena and are pushing it upon us culturally for all the nefarious reasons so well articulated in this thread.
    It isn't either/or. It would have to be a very very small subset of boys who is so swayed by the cultural zeitgeist that he has his penis removed!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Sexual orientation is not the same thing as gender identity, Just Plain, though obviously sexual orientation is a large component. I agree with objections to gender fluidity though. That seems to be unnecessarily complicated, as when gender is divided into 29 genders?

As for the other I would have to see more than one study. Of course the child and parents have to be darned sure that is what the child wants and that there aren't underlying pathologies causing gender dysphoria.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/s/psmag.co...o-the-research

"BUT MOST GENDER-DYSPHORIC CHILDREN WON'T BECOME TRANSGENDER ADULTS

"For the majority of children, gender dysphoria does not persist throughout adolescence and adulthood. In follow-up studies of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria, less than 20 percent continue to report discomfort with their biological gender assignment and may seek out gender-re-assignment services later in life. But which 20 percent? A 2013 study found that the intensity of gender dysphoria exhibited by children was tightly linked to future outcomes. "

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just Plain,

There are questions about the definition of gender dysphoria here. Kids who are just 'uncomfortable' with their identity should of course have to wait until they are older before interventions take place. And parents shouldn't rush to accommodate kids who are merely disturbed by their gender. I agree that there is the potential for some parents to go completely overboard here, gripped by what they may feel is trendy. And the school system should stay out of it, other than to deal with bullies and support kids emotionally who are transitioning.

There may be more people experiencing gender dysphoria, ambivalence or ambiguity due to a degraded environment and estrogenic compounds in water plastics etc..

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Just Plain,

Vast research shows most of these kids grow up and accept their natural gender?
    What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    that most kids gender preference is firmly established by kindergarten.
    From my psychologist friends, not all genders are established in childhood. Except for those with hormonal impairments, most genders would be established through the first few sexual experiences, pleasure with a partner being paired with the very strong sexual behavior in humans - a bit like a horse who learns to enjoy a donkey (creating mules). Once paired, it is about impossible to break (such as in pedophilia for example, or pairing violence and sex as in serial rapists).

the first experiences being mostly in teenager times, and teenagers being exceptionally easy to influence and easy to have doubts introduced into themselves, just doing that by all the publicity on transgenders and gays going on will push some emotionally unbalanced kids (which is often the case int teenagers) towards the mainstream publicity which is actually transgenderism. Or homosexuality. They will try it and be more confused, telling themselves that they might be homosexual/bisexual, while they in fact probably are not. I have seen it in quite a few teenagers I have been around.

And when my own daughter asked me at 13 years old if I would still love her if she was lesblan, my answer was that I would love her whatever she became but I could not resist laughing quite a lot - she was upset, but: she would blush when seeing handsome boys, she would fight with a girl in order to kiss first a boy she liked, she would be disappointed at high school because boys were not looking at her as much as she wished, how could she, in heaven, ever think she may be lesbian!! That was really from the overt and overdone acknowledgment of gay existence, that it was normal to be gay, etc etc, she thought she would not be normal not being gay. Can you imagine! Her upset at me laughing however did set up straight (in all the meanings of the world).

Genders identity and partners likes and dislikes established by 5 years old, no way, unless there is hormonal imbalances from the start.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    the trangender issue is been with us since the begining of times, you are all talking about it like a new thing. The only new thing is the visualization of this people. They are just like anyone else. We live in a diverse world and i thank universe for such a rich diversity. It is really so hard for your minds to accept there are woman with pennis and mans with vagina???
    Many threads had been opened here with this issue. Transgender kids have very clear their gender, i dont even like the term transgender. Do make no mistake nor mix stuff, one thing is your gender, a diferent one are your genitals and another your sex interest. There are Indian tribes who celebrated the coming to the tribe of such a people becouse they brought, in only one human both visions, male and female. Yes, i do believe the transgender movement is being used to normalize pedophilia... but it is just becouse of the lack of awareness about this issue. Transgender kids just want to be treated as they feel they are. I don put vaccines to my kids and my second boy has a vagina... This people, as they are accepted in society, are refusing to go to cirgury. I know another kid with vagina who dont want his ovaries to be removed and, even thouugh he is a man, he wishes to give birth sometime in the future. Now they are visible and wont take **** from noone in order to dont disturb your precious reslity of boys with pennis and girls with vagina.... it is all about acceptance and diversity, which we should celebrate. For me is sad to see people ,in a place like this, shorted minded, so sorry to see it. Check the history, transgender have been among us since the very begining, but hide from the public or living their lives without telling or talking about their condition. My own kiids told me when he was 4, something did not match in his live, but he was not sure what was it. So he asked, when we still dressed him like a girl, to get all his close (the girlsone) on black color, but did not work, then white then yellow, and finnaly he said i want boys underwear, that same year he asked santa CLaus for a pennis. Now days and thanks to all the parents toguther we have been able to change his name in his id. I like to ask you all...what the f*** is wrong with diversity of gender? don't misunderstand the question, i ain´t talking about sex preferences, just gender. Sometimes i believe you all people here know too much but dont see the real thing bc you are still programmed somehow.
    Wish you all a great night rest. Much love
    It is not the diversity of gender that is wrong when naturally occurring. It is the way it is pushed on children who do not feel the need to be of another gender than their birth one. Lots of kids are confused because of what they heard and have seen on tv, videos, movies, name it. It is being pushed on them, you are not straight, you are of the other sex, or your sexual taste is for your own sex. I hear sometimes people say "can't we just be straight" or "why not promote straightness as well".

It is being pushed on children. The first step was over sexualisation, the next step was gay acceptance, the next step is transgenderism (paired with over sexualisation of young children as per the poster above). There is no doubt in my mind that this is all part of an agenda on our children.

We probably all have gay friends whom we love and for some of us transgender friends whom we appreciate.

But I also have seen kids (teenagers) going through sex change who are so mixed up that I am sure their emotional problems should be solved first, sex change will only enhance them.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd February 2018 at 05:46.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

One of my nieces began her teen dating years dating boys. Then, we found out, she was bisexual. After a while she announced she was now simply a lesbian. Then, she began identifying as all these other confusing titles that had different prefixes but all ended in "sexual". Stuff I'd never heard of. This-sexual and that-sexual. And then she came full circle and was merely a lesbian again.

She met a nice girl and they began a relationship. But this girl eventually revealed that she gender identfied as a male. After a while she had the surgery done and it was official. So now my niece, a lesbian, was dating someone who used to be a lesbian but was now - post surgery - a straight male. If somebody here can tell me what the f#ck that means I'll give them a medal.

I'm just as confused as everyone else about all the questions being raised here. But one thing I do know is that the average gay or transgender person is just trying to get thru the day, just like the rest of us. There likely is an agenda, or a push, but it's not coming from them. It's coming from the same wonderful group of people that are exploiting race and religion to divide and conquer us, among other things.

I say this because, among the things getting blurred is our sense of who is doing the manipulating. It's easy to shift your anger, without even knowing it sometimes, to the wrong person or group of people. The brain tends to get lazy and important distinctions fail to get made. I'm seeing it a little with people equating gays and transgender folks with pedophiles; that's slowly becoming an inseparable grouping of words. How did that happen? Be careful.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd February 2018 at 08:08.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Ewan (2nd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Franny (2nd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Reinhard (2nd February 2018), snoman (2nd February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,047 times in 8,169 posts

Maybe the genetic tweakers who put us here have concluded that a fierce sexual reproduction cycle is no longer required, now that the race is on the cusp of going high tech and off world.

Also, life extension tech' has a flip side. ( so does "free energy" - but I won't open that can of worms here ).

EDIT:

A QUESTION FOR BILL;

In one of the recorded conversations you had with Charles/Atticus, he said that it was "the machine" that caused the population explosion.

Do you know what he meant by that ?
    Last edited by norman; 2nd February 2018 at 10:56.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd February 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I say this because, among the things getting blurred is our sense of who is doing the manipulating. It's easy to shift your anger, without even knowing it sometimes, to the wrong person or group of people. The brain tends to get lazy and important distinctions fail to get made. I'm seeing it a little with people equating gays and transgender folks with pedophiles; that's slowly becoming an inseparable grouping of words. How did that happen? Be careful.
    Hi Mike
    Folks are not equating the gay transgender folks with pedophiles.
    What is happening is this.
    Nefarious forces are popularizing and using the transgender and gay folks for their own purposes.
    Earlier in this thread I posted a National Geographic cover and on it was a seven year old boy, and his parents agreed to give him a transgender procedure.
    What is happening here is a subtle almost covert message being sent.
    The message, at least to me is "this child is sexually capable of deciding what is best for him".
    Eventually this message will turn into some kind of argument against statutory rape and argue for absurdly young ages for deciding when one is to be sexually active.
    Eventually, after the public is confused enough and too afraid to offer up an argument, the issue will be made for pedophilia to be considered a sexual orientation and not a deviation.
    A cross topic would be transgenders in the bathroom.
    Should women have to deal with transgender men thinking they now have the right to use a woman's bathroom?
    This is being forced on "real" women and they don't seem to happy about it.
    But folks are learning that if you complain about this then of course you are a homophobe and a hateful bigot.
    You see what we are saying.

Just a word to the wise.
    I'm the child of two gay people. I sh!t you not.
    I could tell gay stories on top of gay stories like you just did.
    My parents were very young when they had me and both went on to be gay.
    I will be as succinct as I can in saying the current idea that gay folks are easy going and model citizens isn't my experience.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd February 2018), Justplain (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018), norman (2nd February 2018), Orph (2nd February 2018), Wind (3rd February 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world "

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Hervé (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hey Marcus, I agree that these groups are being exploited by nefarious people for nefarious ends.

And what you said regarding the NG cover rings true. It's becoming a politically correct thing, and people will actually be scared to speak out against pedophilia....because, how dare we intrude upon the sovereignty of these young people? (That will be the tag line)

What I worry about is how easily confused people can get, and how they start pointing their guns at the wrong groups of people. The war in Iraq is a good example. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, and yet it was quite easy to conflate the 2 in the minds of the American public. They use that trick for everything, including sexuality, to confuse, misdirect, meddle, so forth. I only mentioned it as a warning. "They" know that by pushing the trans thing, it's going to upset a large group of people; and those people, in turn, are going to direct their anger and fear on the trans community...even though they don't really have anything to do with the agenda and are being exploited by forces beyond their understanding.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd February 2018 at 17:42.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd February 2018), bluestflame (2nd February 2018), BMJ (3rd February 2018), DNA (3rd February 2018), Flash (2nd February 2018), Jayke (2nd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Wind (2nd February 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Just Plain,

Vast research shows most of these kids grow up and accept their natural gender?
    What research is that? The latest science is very clear that this is not the case and
    that most kids gender preference is firmly established by kindergarten.
    From my psychologist friends, not all genders are established in childhood. Except for those with hormonal impairments, most genders would be established through the first few sexual experiences, pleasure with a partner being paired with the very strong sexual behavior in humans - a bit like a horse who learns to enjoy a donkey (creating mules). Once paired, it is about impossible to break (such as in pedophilia for example, or pairing violence and sex as in serial rapists).

the first experiences being mostly in teenager times, and teenagers being exceptionally easy to influence and easy to have doubts introduced into themselves, just doing that by all the publicity on transgenders and gays going on will push some emotionally unbalanced kids (which is often the case int teenagers) towards the mainstream publicity which is actually transgenderism. Or homosexuality. They will try it and be more confused, telling themselves that they might be homosexual/bisexual, while they in fact probably are not. I have seen it in quite a few teenagers I have been around.

And when my own daughter asked me at 13 years old if I would still love her if she was lesblan, my answer was that I would love her whatever she became but I could not resist laughing quite a lot - she was upset, but: she would blush when seeing handsome boys, she would fight with a girl in order to kiss first a boy she liked, she would be disappointed at high school because boys were not looking at her as much as she wished, how could she, in heaven, ever think she may be lesbian!! That was really from the overt and overdone acknowledgment of gay existence, that it was normal to be gay, etc etc, she thought she would not be normal not being gay. Can you imagine! Her upset at me laughing however did set up straight (in all the meanings of the world).

Genders identity and partners likes and dislikes established by 5 years old, no way, unless there is hormonal imbalances from the start.
    Again, gender identity and sexual preference are not the same thing. There are plenty of gay people who are perfectly happy with their gender. And yes, gender identity IS established very early on, absent hormonal peculiarities like hermaphroditism. Sexual preference is more malleable.

*Edited below* --- Flash, below is general statement not meant for you. Sorry!

Those who are worried about the conspiracy should understand that it was likely created by reactionary elements funding academic gender studies programs, (in order to muddy the waters, create confusion and a back lash) If you throw up your hands and develop a hardline attitude about it, become really angry, you are responding exactly as planned.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 2nd February 2018 at 21:31.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

I would be interested to know how many of those who have posted either are transgender/gender fluid themselves, or who have close family members who are.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

BMJ (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (2nd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thank you Justplain. If transgender kids are now more visible is due to their families, parents are the ones accepting what their children seriously say and defend it in front of the duality society. It is been proven that the gender has nothing to do with sex preferences. Your gender is fixed in your brain, and kids have it clear in ages where the sexual thing is very well far. I am involve in the movement for exactly this Justplain wrote "A mature way to manage the subject would simply be sensitivity training for educators, and student guidance counsellors, to help identify and properly respond to those children who have this issue. Research shows the vast majority with this issue eventually grow to accept their natural gender if left to growup normally. For those who still choose to, they can/should be able to have a gender change operation in adulthood. " and ofcourse elite pedophiles are trying to hide behind homosexuality acceptance in society, as well as in saria law which accepts marriage with girls of 12 years old, this is sad. People in the movement are aware but we wont stop defending our child´s right to define themselves. We are truely parent who want a "normal" "regular" life for our kids and stop the need to hide.
    This is all about diversity, period. I wont get tire of saying this:
    There are man with vagina and womans with pennis.
    Get out of the duality and embrace the diversity. No more black or white, there is a whole spectrum of colors out there.
    and i repeat again , do not mix stuff, one thing is your gender a complete diferent thing is your genitals and a third thing is your sexual preferences. All this three develop in diferent stages of the person growth.
    Many people asociate transgender to sexual depravation, and that is becouse most of transgender people in the past did not have the aprouval nor the support of their families and were allways put aside, making them be parias and only had one way to scape their families. Many others transgender through out history just kept it in secret and lived their lives as the gender they felt their own.
    I have meet so many kids who had this very clear at very young ages. If they have support from the begining they are just fine.
    to conclude i say that the one who has a problem is society itself and not these kids who wont take no **** from noone in order to live their lives.
    Much love to all.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Uncle Danny (27th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by starlight (here)
    What do globalists gain from the transgender agenda?
    That's a very, very good question.

To hazard a guess (and all other ideas are most welcome!): it may be to do with the planned strategic destruction of the family (to facilitate the takeover of the state to condition children)... and also may be connected with the eugenics or population-control agendas.
    Absolutely. It started with communities, villages, towns, cities, then the big push, the Nuclear Family. It's the Art of War - Divide and Conquer. The century of Self, nothing is more important than the (egotistical) Self, social media and 'reality' tv attests to this as fact.

I'll tell you this, growing-up during the Cold War, the constant fear of being nuked, the Government propaganda through film and tv, the drills at school if missiles were in-bound........... It was a walk in the park compared to the generation that is having to grow-up now, surrounded with all of this bullish*t. Soon, sex will not be for pro-creation purposes at all, people will shop, (the ultra-rich already do, and have done for some time) and decide every characteristic that they desire for their 'off-spring'.

It's a recipe for disaster, man playing at being God, man knowing better than Nature.

We all know it.

The question is, what the f**k can we do about it?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

So many things have changed when this pandora opened. I just don't understand why the same people claiming they really don't know what they are sexually, are pushing our children that already identify through gender. I saw the rapper Genuine get sexually harrassed by a transvestite, when he said he preferred 'natural woman, not surgical." Then the gay man/woman tried to make him kiss him in front of the world. He pushed away and they called him homophobic because "he too has a choice and identity: Heterosexual. I was taught no matter your gender preference to keep your bedroom privacy in your bedroom where it's private, and this push, plus the atrazene they have in processed drinks, is just making it worse. They call atrazene in our communities the "gay drug." Latinos and HebAmericans don't give their children unnatural corporate lab drinks. WE've seen after Flint in the water, they never gave a darn about us. Careful spiritual family. They are playing for keeps. Has anyone read "The Gay Agenda" yet? Look it up and spend some time reading their plans and see, if it doesn't line up with what's going on now. The spirit of sodom has come to America. In the churches, and bathrooms and classrooms. Time to pray for justice for our children and as soon as we can, address this deviant public behavior in front of our children, trying to mind screw them to thinking what is bad is good. This isn't just physical, we all know it's spiritual also.
    Shalom.
    PS, Time for some pc programs for homeschooling where they can be safe from sexual pressure during recess/rest periods at school. I don't care what heterosexuals do in their bedroom and I don't care what transgender or Gay do in their own privacy of their bedroom. The key word being private between "their family" not ours.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Jayke (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I invite discussion about what causes the psychological need of a father of high means and power to sexually violate his young children and to commit vile crimes against at least one of the young female offspring of his daughter, surgically slitting the genitalia to permit entry around the age of 2.5 years, trying to kill it through starvation and thirst and exposure to severe cold and finally sending it to another country to be starved and beaten to death. The child survived due to the kindness of a poor woman who returned it to its original home. This family continued to deprive the child of nourishment. Somehow it survived to tell the story. What creates the need to commit such horror to a helpless human being. Is the person controlled by an evil spirit or brainwashed by some secret organization such as those devoted to world human genocide??? Perhaps not incidentally, the child witnessed this man in a homosexual act as well as in the act of sex with his young daughter. What twisted this mind? Although homosexuality exists in many races and cultures, my sojourn in New York City has left me with the strong impression that the members of a certain race and culture appear to carry homosexuality/schizophrenia, etc., to a marked extent, just as the rulers of this planet do.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Although homosexuality exists in many races and cultures, my sojourn in New York City has left me with the strong impression that the members of a certain race and culture appear to carry homosexuality/schizophrenia, etc., to a marked extent, just as the rulers of this planet do.
    perhaps you could stick your neck out and elaborate?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

37. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Snoman, Elaborate? Heck no. That was so off topic and off the charts lurid, I'd have to break out a bottle (of Valium) if my eyes strayed to the elaboration.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

What I worry about is how easily confused people can get, and how they start pointing their guns at the wrong groups of people. The war in Iraq is a good example. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, and yet it was quite easy to conflate the 2 in the minds of the American public.
    Right here on this forum, we are the minority in so far as pointing this stuff out.
    What I fear is the gay, lesbian and transgender community creating cultural rules and dictating how men and women who are not in this group should be treating and or communicating with one another.
    When it comes to the "politically correct" agendas being pushed, they seem for the most part to be coming from this community. Why?
    I don't believe heterosexuals need to have their behavior with one another policed by and or have standards set by the gay, lesbian and transgender community.
    For instance this uber energized concern for labeling a child's gender aka sexuality.
    Why is this everywhere in the school system?
    Why do we have little girls who just want to go to the bathroom at school told they are homophobes if they object to a boy using their bathroom who identifies as a girl?
    Why are we catering to such a small minority of people?
    What percentage of people constitute transgender anyway?
    This uber concern for this extremely small segment of the population is coming to you from the good folks in the Tavistock Institute funded by globalists who's objective is breaking up the American Family and creating a confused culture too afraid to have any standards or ethics remotely related to protecting a nuclear family.
    They use that trick for everything, including sexuality, to confuse, misdirect, meddle, so forth. I only mentioned it as a warning. "They" know that by pushing the trans thing, it's going to upset a large group of people; and those people, in turn, are going to direct their anger and fear on the trans community...even though they don't really have anything to do with the agenda and are being exploited by forces beyond their understanding.
    The trans group is not their target.
    The American Family is their target.
    The Middle Class of the United States and beyond is their target.
    You really should listen to Dr. John Coleman, especially his stuff from 92'.
    He lays out the next ten years amazingly well.
    His information is what I would call a foundation piece, making the moves and maneuvers of the elite make sense.
    It is the destruction of the middle class that will have to take place before the globalists can implement their one world government.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd February 2018 at 22:27.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd February 2018), Debra (4th February 2018), Jayke (4th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast