+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast

Thread: Transgender issues

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: Transgender issues

Hey Marcus, the trans group may not be their target, but they become a target nonetheless; a target for the fear and confusion of the average person that's concerned about all the things you listed above. My point is that the average trans person is not trying to corrupt American families; but it's being made to appear as though they are. It goes much higher than that.

My concern has already been illustrated perfectly by Amor above, when he conflates homosexuality with schitzophrenia, the implication being that homosexuality is an affliction of some sort.

These psyops are created to polarize. Americans are supposed to be opinionated, and proud of their opinions. In this way we are tricked into *picking sides*, when in reality the sensible approach is much more nuanced than that. I could argue your side all day; I could argue the other side as well - but then we'd just be arguing, and that's what "they" want.

You make many valid points, but they read like debate notes for someone who is heavily invested in one side of what is really a multi-sided dynamic. Take the women's liberation movement for example. On the surface it seemed like a good idea; women caught the fever and ran with it. That was supposed to destroy American families too. The Rockefellers started that. The women took the PC baton and ran with it, but the genesis began with the sinister Rockefellers. Same thing going on now with the trans movement.

Yes, you're right, there are some dogmatic trans people making things uncomfortable for more traditional folks; but the push, the movement, began with sinister forces that they dont quite understand. They are being used and manipulated. And i think these dogmatic individuals represent a small minority, but are being made to appear to represent the majority - that's the psyop in my view. And that's what's creating all this fear concerning traditional families and so forth .

I think the average trans individual just wants to get thru the day, they don't want to trouble anyone. Their life is hard enough! These issues about who can use which bathroom are totally overblown and used mainly as distractions. They make it sound like some crisis... as if every time someone has to take a leak they're surrounded by transgender bullies in the adjacent stalls, shouting lectures at them having to do with how they should live their lives

I've only encountered a transgender person in the men's bathroom once. Once. I worked with this person. Sure, it was a little weird but that's about it. Not front page news.
    Last edited by Mike; 3rd February 2018 at 23:09.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (3rd February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), Debra (4th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Hervé (4th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), Wind (3rd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

DNA, As long as you are preoccupied with a very few radical types within the BLTQ community as a relevant source of society's discontent, you are focussed away from what is undermining the most families. If military budgets were cut way back, it would free up money for decent education, and all sorts of other positive economic imperatives that would address social despair. Way more families have lost a parent due to the opiod crisis, I'd imagine, than through transgenderism.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I've heard the argument for gay rights and such since I was in Kindergarten.
    I marched at Gay Pride when I was 5 holding the hand of my Gay Dad.
    Gay Dad, is that not a singularly funny thing to say.
    Things were bad in the sixties and seventies for gays, I'll admit that.
    But we are at a time where I dare say, "what more do they want".

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey Marcus, the trans group may not be their target, but they become a target nonetheless; a target for the fear and confusion of the average person that's concerned about all the things you listed above. My point is that the average trans person is not trying to corrupt American families; but it's being made to appear as though they are. It goes much higher than that.
    How about this and I hope you do not take this the wrong way.
    I don't care if the blow back results in a moral high ground being taken by folks and animosity is built towards the gay and transgender community.
    If the choice is A or B
    (A.) People fall in line with the transgender movement and we begin questioning kindergarten aged kids about their gender and when the necessary gender reassignment is to begin.
    or
    (B) America tightens it's hold on Christian Fundamentalism and rejects gays and lesbians out right because it is an abomination in the eyes of God.
    I would take choice B here.
    Choice A inflicts untold damage on the entire country.
    Choice B only causes an uncomfortable situation for 10% of the population.
    Mind you I'm no Christian, and I have no dog in the religious thing, I'm simply viewing a threat and the damage being inflicted being minimized.

My concern has already been illustrated perfectly by Amor above, when he conflates homosexuality with schitzophrenia, the implication being that homosexuality is an affliction of some sort.
    I'm more concerned with children being given drugs to alter their physiology long before they hit puberty.
    And then surgical procedures as well.
    This is a crime and it is being masqueraded as philanthropy and altruism when nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm also absolutely against this multi-gender bullsh!t being shoved down people's throats as a talking point and a cultural necessity.
    It is not.
    Homosexuality at the most is maybe 10% of the population.
    What percentage would be gender confused?
    I'm guessing a fairly insignificant amount.
    Sex education classes are now being formed for earlier and earlier grades with the goal of introducing these unnecessary questions into a young persons life.
    A person of any knowledge of what is going on now has to homeschool their kids to protect them from this indoctrination.

What we have in this situation are two people viewing this situation from a different vantage point.
    I see a incredibly dangerous attack on society and children in general, in all Western Countries really.
    You are looking at this from the vantage point that somebody's feelings are going to get hurt.

Humanity is currently under attack right now, and this transgender agenda is a HUGE part of what is going on.

These psyops are created to polarize.
    I'm of the opinion that these psyops are intended to alter and confuse perception.
    Liberal schools and Acadamia in general have already adopted these views with the intention of creating paradigms in the population.

Americans are supposed to be opinionated, and proud of their opinions. In this way we are tricked into *picking sides*, when in reality the sensible approach is much more nuanced than that. I could argue your side all day; I could argue the other side as well - but then we'd just be arguing, and that's what "they" want.
    You underestimate how much the country listens to the media and universities.
    For many the educated PHD academics are the equivilent of the new Priests.
    You seem to think that Avalon type minds are the norm in society, and they are not.
    The argument is not what they want.
    Altering the family structure in the united states is what they want.
    This is but a stepping stone in their Tavistock University birthed plan.
    They don't need the whole country to buy into this, just enough to create the necessary momentum.
    This is but a thread in the tapestry they are weaving.
    You seem to be of the opinion that we have to let this one go so we do not hurt anyone's feelings.
    I personally don't care about those feelings when looking at the over all tapestry and what is in store for America and the World at large.

You make many valid points,
    You do too, and if the stakes were lower I would shut up and agree with most of them.
    But the stakes are vastly high.

...but they read like debate notes for someone who is heavily invested in one side of what is really a multi-sided dynamic.
    Again, on your side of the agenda someone's feelings get hurt.
    No one is going back to the police raids of gay bars in the sixties and seventies.
    No one cares about gays doing their thing.
    We simply don't want gay doctrine being preached to our kids six and seven years before they hit puberty.
    We do not want encouragement for transgender procedures and or tolerance for doctors who would practice this form of bastardized surgery on a chld, someone who is far too young to make that kind of decision for his/her self
    Take the women's liberation movement for example. On the surface it seemed like a good idea; women caught the fever and ran with it. That was supposed to destroy American families too. The Rockefellers started that. The women took the PC baton and ran with it, but the genesis began with the sinister Rockefellers. Same thing going on now with the trans movement.
    The difference between then and now would be how far along the plan is. I think we are now in the end game.
    And look at how successful this plan was in terms of society now.
    The children and now adults of the country look to school, acadamia, media and Government when answers are needed.
    People do not research. People do not question authority
    This is one of the reasons why I say you can't look at Avalon and think folks at large are even as remotely informed.
    They are not.

Yes, you're right, there are some dogmatic trans people making things uncomfortable for more traditional folks; but the push, the movement, began with sinister forces that they dont quite understand. They are being used and manipulated. And i think these dogmatic individuals represent a small minority, but are being made to appear to represent the majority - that's the psyop in my view. And that's what's creating all this fear concerning traditional families and so forth .
    Fair enough, but schools, the media and Government seemed to have embraced this psyop, so it is not a matter of any talking heads being made the image of this movement, the movement is a full liberal agenda being pushed at every level.

I think the average trans individual just wants to get thru the day, they don't want to trouble anyone. Their life is hard enough! These issues about who can use which bathroom are totally overblown and used mainly as distractions. They make it sound like some crisis... as if every time someone has to take a leak they're surrounded by transgender bullies in the adjacent stalls, shouting lectures at them having to do with how they should live their lives

I've only encountered a transgender person in the men's bathroom once. Once. I worked with this person. Sure, it was a little weird but that's about it. Not front page news.
    I'm not really concerned about who ever wants to do their business in a mens bathroom, but kids are a different story, and women are a different story.
    Think of women having to endure a six foot six man who talks in a baritone voice and has shoulders like a linebacker, but he is wearing a dress and saying he is transgender, now that is a different story.
    Why would a five year old girl have to endure that same man in the bathroom with her?
    Don't you see a problem here?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

You kind of proved my point about polarization Marcus. It seems you can only see things happening in one of 2 ways (in your A and B examples above).

That's the psyop being perpetrated among the country imo, that we have to *choose between one extreme and the other*. George Bush's "youre either for us or against us" quote comes to mind. It's dangerous and narrow thinking in my view.

Dude I'm just as concerned about kids taking physiology morphing drugs as you. And premature surgeries and all that. It horrifies me. In fact, I find the whole idea of gender fluidity to be pretty bizarre. It makes me uncomfortable in many ways. But I'm not going to allow my discomfort to trigger me into taking extreme positions. It's just not productive. And all it does is make you susceptible to the hands of the manipulation.

I'm intolerant of messing with kids minds. I'm intolerant of misleading sex ed. I'm intolerant of surgical procedures on kids who have no business making these decisions at such a young age. Couldn't agree with you more. There is a time and a place for intolerance. But it's intolerance run rampant - against a whole group of people - and drenched in absolutes and for us or against us rhetoric that is the true danger here.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th February 2018 at 01:43.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2018), Bob (4th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th February 2018), starlight (4th February 2018), Wind (4th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thanks Mike for pointing that out - I trust others will be able to understand the polarization being lain into social media what I would see is insidiously planted as opposed to evaluating critically very essential key points. Again very well said.

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

You kind of proved my point about polarization Marcus. It seems you can only see things happening in one of 2 ways (in your A and B examples above).
    No I can see it from a myriad of views. I can even see the point of the globalists who wish to perpetuate a depopulation agenda.
    If I'm picking sides or polarizing in your mind, fair enough. In my mind I see you as being naive right now and not understanding the real danger present to the world.
    It's hard to nail a point home sometimes when folks do not see the same reality.
    The gay folks will take care of themselves, they really will. They do not need state sponsored feel good bullsh!t.
    The children can not.
    I have kids.
    Do you have kids Mike?

That's the psyop being perpetrated among the country imo, that we have to *choose between one extreme and the other*. George Bush's "youre either for us or against us" quote comes to mind. It's dangerous and narrow thinking in my view.
    In your explanation what you are probably really saying is that liberals and conservatives are being pitted against one another.
    I don't think this is the case.
    I think this is a case of further entrenching the minds of present liberals making them even more off base from reality than they already are while at the same time attacking the core of the conservative right by brain washing their children.
    The globalists are satanists and lucifarians, and they are unabashedly against God and the Bible.
    At this point, the conservative right are the folks who through happenstance happen to be the most correct in their views.
    As such, this is a case of my enemy's enemy is my ally.
    I'm not right or left, but because of the present situation I'm allying myself with the right, hell I was just telling my wife we need to start going to church.
    The elite believe and worship the dark.
    And this is where this is all going.
    So I suppose we have to ask ourselves a question. Can we exist alone in a vacuum? Can we afford to sit on the fence and not make choices?
    Can we type along side our Avalon friends and think we are too enlightened to be fooled by the globalists and as such refuse to pick a side?
    I'm picking a side.
    I'm picking the side of the conservative church going right.
    We may see a day in the not so distant future where not picking a side is no longer an option.

Dude I'm just as concerned about kids taking physiology morphing drugs as you. And premature surgeries and all that. It horrifies me. In fact, I find the whole idea of gender fluidity to be pretty bizarre. It makes me uncomfortable in many ways. But I'm not going to allow my discomfort to trigger me into taking extreme positions.
    What is so extreme and wrong about saying I don't want a minority of the population who's morals and ethics I don't agree with to dictate social and moral norms to me and or society?
    Is it that wrong for me to say I do not agree with many of the standards and ethics in the gay and transgender community?

I'm intolerant of messing with kids minds. I'm intolerant of misleading sex ed. I'm intolerant of surgical procedures on kids who have no business making these decisions at such a young age. Couldn't agree with you more. There is a time and a place for intolerance. But it's intolerance run rampant - against a whole group of people - and drenched in absolutes and for us or against us rhetoric that is the true danger here.
    No one is being intolerant of anyone here.
    I'm just saying in a hypothetical context if there were a choice what decision I would make.
    I don't see anything wrong with that.
    I'm giving you a preemptive look at what is going to get thrown in our faces.
    If we progress to the point where society is actually challenging this transgender attack on our children then the left and the media is going to march out a bunch of crying gay and transgenders saying their rights have been treaded upon, and if and when that situation arises I will be the first to say they can f#ck off. I'm preimptivelly telling them to f#ck off.

What I'm saying is.
    Don't be so easily manipulated.
    Don't be scared to say no because you are going to be told you are a homophobe and or intolerant.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2018), Jayke (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

nope, we're definitely not seeing the same reality. i'll stick with the satanists and the heathens. halleujah and amen.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

AutumnW (4th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Wind (4th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

DNA, I understand how you feel. I hate the social deterioration that is happening too. But I think that more tolerance for the marginalized is a good thing.

I like to keep my eye on the ball. Top down class war has been raging for decades along with the mass slaughter of innocents in foreign lands. There is always a reframing of these realities as something positive and good (Gordon Gecko - Greed is good for example) and when that ceases working a distraction is whipped up that keeps the great unwashed in confused turmoil, lashing out at each other. Radio and Internet shock jocks are a big part of the problem. They bulls*** and people believe them.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (4th February 2018), Mike (5th February 2018), Wansen (28th October 2018), Wind (4th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    I would be interested to know how many of those who have posted either are transgender/gender fluid themselves, or who have close family members who are.
    I didn't even understand those terms when I started this thread. Someone just explained it to me yesterday.

I don't know anybody who has brought up those terms. (Family or friends)

Also, I don't watch tv or listen to radio. I read books and listen to [old] music. I guess I'm in a time warp.

It just raised a concern for me when I learned from the link I posted that Planned Parenthood was going to give hormones to kids under 18.

I was teaching school until 2012. No students ever said anything about being transgender. This is a new push, and it seems to be part of an agenda--not a movement by a new group of people. At least it seems new to me, but I have been sheltered in some ways.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (4th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Jayke (4th February 2018), Matthew (4th February 2018), Melinda (4th February 2018), Mike (5th February 2018), Orph (4th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

MM....I'm a Grandmother & I have been "sheltered" as well! At this stage of the game I see no point in trying to "understand". What I will say is that that particular cover on the Nat Geo magazine was a wake up call for me & I cancelled my subscription!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (4th February 2018), Melinda (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Michelle Marie,

Where did you read that Planned Parenthood is giving hormones to children?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), Melinda (4th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,025 times in 444 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Michelle Marie,

Hi AutumnW.

After seeing your post I looked it up on the web, without going back through this thread.

I found this article on a website I’m unfamiliar with - I’ve copy-pasted a portion of it below. The video (included below) that's posted within the article is from the ‘ABC 7 Sarasota – WWSB’ youtube channel.

The video appears to include an interview with a member of Planned Parenthood staff explaining :

We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us, wanting to get care for their, um, for the young people in their lives. So, um, we decided that it was, um, time for us to expand the, um, care we were providing to minors.”

The article appears biased against this treatment. I’m simply posting the info to answer the question in reply to the above post.

From my point of view this is a complex and deeply sensitive topic. I wish peace, good health and strength to anyone dealing with transgender issues. I hope they find the love and support, respect, and good guidance they need.

M

[ POST UPDATE : Looking back through the thread, I believe this is the same article Michelle Marie posted a link to when she started the thread.]

-----------------------------------------------------

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57881

Planned Parenthood to Give Children Transgender Hormone Therapy Drugs
    Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Jan. 29, 2018

Planned Parenthood has begun offering transgender hormone replacement therapy drugs to minors under the age of 18.

The media is praising the move as a great leap forward.

From MySunCoast:

SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Planned Parenthood is hoping to make life a little bit easier for the transgender community. They are now offering transgender hormone replacement therapy for those under the age of 18.

"We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us wanting to get care for the young people in their lives," said Dr. Suzie Prabhakaran, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Planned Parenthood. "So we decided it was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors."

Planned Parenthood has been providing transgender hormone therapy since October of 2016, but up until now that was for those 18 and older. They say transgender patients have a difficult time accessing care because a lot of doctors can be judgemental of those who are transgender. At Planned Parenthood, it all starts with an initial consultation.

"We talk to them about their medical history, why they're seeking this care," said Prabhakaran. "Then for most patients it's providing prescriptions for medications that affect the changes they're looking for."
    Planned Parenthood received $543.7 million taxpayer dollars from 2016-2017 which they used to abort 321,384 babies and to donate over $15 million to elect Democrats.

Studies show the majority of children who think they're "transgender" grow out of it when they hit puberty.

"There are 12 such studies in all, and they all came to the very same conclusion: the majority of kids cease to feel transgender when they get older," Toronto Sexuality Center Director Dr. James Cantor reported earlier this month.

==== POST UPDATE ====

P.S. I'll just add – I could probably post about ten A4 pages on this topic, and that's without including all the links / references I could think of and explaining them. But I'm not going to inflict that on anyone Also don't have time to write it as well as I'd prefer / it deserves.

Valuable thread in my opinion. Thanks Michelle Marie, and everyone who's taken time to contribute.
    Last edited by Melinda; 5th February 2018 at 12:12.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

AutumnW (11th February 2018), DNA (4th February 2018), Hervé (5th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

I thought it might be useful for me to talk about my personal experiences with transgender people.

The first transgender person that I ever met was decades ago. I was working in an office in Australia. The person who picked up/delivered the mail was an older transgender female. At the time, I didn’t have any understanding of what it meant to be transgender, but looking back, I recognize the kindness of that employer—to give her a job when likely no one else would.

Then, more recently, I met a transgender female named Stef Sanjati. At the time, she was presenting as a gay boy. She was quite marginalized-isolated-bullied in that small town environment. To be truthful, I didn’t realize the extent of it or I would have taken steps to protect her more, but at least I was kind and encouraging.

After high school she went to Toronto to become a makeup artist; gradually came to the understanding that she was not a gay male, but rather a transgender female; and has become a YouTube personality. I have learned a lot from her videos.

Examples of Stef Sanjati’s videos where she discusses being transgender:

Transgirl and Mom Q & A 

Trans Kids: Talking to Your Parents 

I’m Transgender

Not all of her videos/tweets are of great substance and sometimes, the language is coarse, but she is young and still finding her way in the world. I believe that she will continue to learn how to use her platform to help others and make a positive difference in the world.

More recently, I worked in a school where we had at least two transgender students and several who were questioning/gender fluid—less than 1% of the overall school population.

During the time that I was there, I didn’t see any additional students wanting to be transgender. It’s not like a virus you can catch. The truth is this path is so difficult—so isolating and potentially dangerous—that no teenager is going to choose it unless they are transgender. Teens are young, but they aren’t stupid.

As far as I could tell, the transgender teens I knew were not undergoing hormone replacement therapy or surgery. For them, it was mostly a case of clothing choices; haircuts; requesting people use the correct pronouns and acknowledge their correct gender. As adults, our main role should be to support them and help them stay safe.

One of our students was a transgender First Nations’ male. He told me that for Christmas, his father was buying him the piece of under clothing needed to bind his breasts. I thought that was a wonderful way to show love and support for his child as so many transgender kids suffer from body dysphoria. Anything that helps them feel more comfortable in their bodies is a gift.

Betoobig is correct in stating that native tribes have a long tradition of recognizing “Two Spirited” people. The link below explains this tradition.

https://rainbowresourcecentre.org/fi...Two-Spirit.pdf

In one of her videos, Stef makes the comment that no one is advocating that children be given hormones or surgery. She does suggest that parents consider hormone blockers to prevent puberty temporarily because, as Autumn pointed out, the hormones in puberty, especially male ones, can make changes to the body that are hard to reverse. If I were a parent of a transgender child, I would definitely research that.

She also suggests that hormone replacement therapy begin at 16; I might be more inclined to say 18, but would be open to arguments as to why it should be started earlier.

As she points out, some transgender people never go on to have Sexual Reassignment Surgery. At 24, she hasn’t had it; instead, she opted for facial surgery that would reverse the effects of male puberty on her face and this has all been documented on her YouTube channel. 

Autumn is correct in stating that gender is not the same as sexual orientation. In other words, a transgender female can be heterosexual or a lesbian; a transgender male can be straight or gay.

Is there a push on by the mainstream media/globalists to use transgender people for their own purposes? Maybe.

Have there always been transgender people? My guess, based on the fact that native tribes have long had a word for it, is yes. I suspect that years ago, many of them likely presented as gay people and like them, had to keep their true selves hidden.

Is the number of transgender people increasing? Maybe. If so, is it because the population on the planet is increasing or is it due to something in the environment? I’m not sure. My best guess is that something might be happening in the womb before the child is born. 

UFO researcher Mary Rodwell has a theory that some Starseeds are choosing to come in as Autistic children in order to avoid being programmed. I’ve wondered whether this might also be true of transgender children?

What I do know for sure is that we are meant to love and be kind to one another. I hope this post has helped put a human face on this controversial subject. Although I’m not a gay or transgender person, I’ve found it useful to meet them personally, listen to their stories and reflect on what it must be like to walk in their shoes.
    Last edited by Chanie; 18th February 2018 at 11:24.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

AutumnW (11th February 2018), Bill Ryan (11th February 2018), Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), Melinda (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (10th February 2018), Nenuphar (11th February 2018), Sierra (18th February 2018), Wind (11th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

your post is very balanced Chani. And yes, there is surely always have been gay people as well as transgender people - although in the previous centuries, they could not physically change their body as they can now. (I am thinking of the opera singers in Europe centuries ago, they were all males with female voices).

The problems comes when it is used abundantly by PTB and the politically correct to push on the idea of cool on teenagers that are already quite unstable, because of hormonal change and teenagerhood. A few years later, the push would not have such an impact once the identity is well established.

For true transgender, it won't change anything in identity change, they may just be a bit more accepted.

But for the other kids, who are at a sensitive unstable period of their life, it may make a lot of difference and create suffering.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (11th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Melinda (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Michelle Marie,

Hi AutumnW.

After seeing your post I looked it up on the web, without going back through this thread.

I found this article on a website I’m unfamiliar with - I’ve copy-pasted a portion of it below. The video (included below) that's posted within the article is from the ‘ABC 7 Sarasota – WWSB’ youtube channel.

The video appears to include an interview with a member of Planned Parenthood staff explaining :

We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us, wanting to get care for their, um, for the young people in their lives. So, um, we decided that it was, um, time for us to expand the, um, care we were providing to minors.”

The article appears biased against this treatment. I’m simply posting the info to answer the question in reply to the above post.

From my point of view this is a complex and deeply sensitive topic. I wish peace, good health and strength to anyone dealing with transgender issues. I hope they find the love and support, respect, and good guidance they need.

M

[ POST UPDATE : Looking back through the thread, I believe this is the same article Michelle Marie posted a link to when she started the thread.]

-----------------------------------------------------

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=57881

Planned Parenthood to Give Children Transgender Hormone Therapy Drugs
    Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Jan. 29, 2018

Planned Parenthood has begun offering transgender hormone replacement therapy drugs to minors under the age of 18.

The media is praising the move as a great leap forward.

From MySunCoast:

SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Planned Parenthood is hoping to make life a little bit easier for the transgender community. They are now offering transgender hormone replacement therapy for those under the age of 18.

"We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us wanting to get care for the young people in their lives," said Dr. Suzie Prabhakaran, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Planned Parenthood. "So we decided it was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors."

Planned Parenthood has been providing transgender hormone therapy since October of 2016, but up until now that was for those 18 and older. They say transgender patients have a difficult time accessing care because a lot of doctors can be judgemental of those who are transgender. At Planned Parenthood, it all starts with an initial consultation.

"We talk to them about their medical history, why they're seeking this care," said Prabhakaran. "Then for most patients it's providing prescriptions for medications that affect the changes they're looking for."
    Planned Parenthood received $543.7 million taxpayer dollars from 2016-2017 which they used to abort 321,384 babies and to donate over $15 million to elect Democrats.

Studies show the majority of children who think they're "transgender" grow out of it when they hit puberty.

"There are 12 such studies in all, and they all came to the very same conclusion: the majority of kids cease to feel transgender when they get older," Toronto Sexuality Center Director Dr. James Cantor reported earlier this month.

==== POST UPDATE ====

P.S. I'll just add – I could probably post about ten A4 pages on this topic, and that's without including all the links / references I could think of and explaining them. But I'm not going to inflict that on anyone Also don't have time to write it as well as I'd prefer / it deserves.

Valuable thread in my opinion. Thanks Michelle Marie, and everyone who's taken time to contribute.
    Information Lineration appears to be agenda driven. As far as the video from Planned Parenthood, I see nothing wrong with it. And it is flat out WRONG that 'most' kids who identify as transgender change at puberty. I think you will find these 12 studies are compromised by whoever is doing the funding.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    your post is very balanced Chani. And yes, there is surely always have been gay people as well as transgender people - although in the previous centuries, they could not physically change their body as they can now. (I am thinking of the opera singers in Europe centuries ago, they were all males with female voices).

The problems comes when it is used abundantly by PTB and the politically correct to push on the idea of cool on teenagers that are already quite unstable, because of hormonal change and teenagerhood. A few years later, the push would not have such an impact once the identity is well established.

For true transgender, it won't change anything in identity change, they may just be a bit more accepted.

But for the other kids, who are at a sensitive unstable period of their life, it may make a lot of difference and create suffering.
    Flash, note what they called the famous young men with beautiful soprano voices -- the Castrati. They were castrated at puberty to retain their voices. And this was done up until the 1900's in Europe.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (14th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    MM....I'm a Grandmother & I have been "sheltered" as well! At this stage of the game I see no point in trying to "understand". What I will say is that that particular cover on the Nat Geo magazine was a wake up call for me & I cancelled my subscription!
    OMG...I am so slow on the uptake. As I expressed before, I was completely confused by the terms.

Now that I'm getting what it means, I realize I DO know someone who is transgender. He is the son of a friend of mine. I've never labeled him; now her. I had seen him over the years since he was a young teenager. I always loved him and we chatted happily after a big hug whenever I saw him. Back when I was on Facebook, he dressed up as a girl and made himself pretty. I sent him compliments and he always knew I just loved him for who he is.

Later he went away to college. He was back in town visiting his mother and I ran into them at a restaurant. He is completely a she now with a new name. I hugged her and her mom. Friends of many years. I just see people as souls anyway, so I guess I just appreciate each person's unique essence.

It finally just sunk in today as I was reading this thread that that's what transgender means. Duh. Well, at least I admit it...slow on the uptake.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    So many things have changed when this pandora opened. I just don't understand why the same people claiming they really don't know what they are sexually, are pushing our children that already identify through gender. I saw the rapper Genuine get sexually harrassed by a transvestite, when he said he preferred 'natural woman, not surgical." Then the gay man/woman tried to make him kiss him in front of the world. He pushed away and they called him homophobic because "he too has a choice and identity: Heterosexual. I was taught no matter your gender preference to keep your bedroom privacy in your bedroom where it's private, and this push, plus the atrazene they have in processed drinks, is just making it worse. They call atrazene in our communities the "gay drug." Latinos and HebAmericans don't give their children unnatural corporate lab drinks. WE've seen after Flint in the water, they never gave a darn about us. Careful spiritual family. They are playing for keeps. Has anyone read "The Gay Agenda" yet? Look it up and spend some time reading their plans and see, if it doesn't line up with what's going on now. The spirit of sodom has come to America. In the churches, and bathrooms and classrooms. Time to pray for justice for our children and as soon as we can, address this deviant public behavior in front of our children, trying to mind screw them to thinking what is bad is good. This isn't just physical, we all know it's spiritual also.
    Shalom.
    PS, Time for some pc programs for homeschooling where they can be safe from sexual pressure during recess/rest periods at school. I don't care what heterosexuals do in their bedroom and I don't care what transgender or Gay do in their own privacy of their bedroom. The key word being private between "their family" not ours.
    I have not read the book The Gay Agenda. But I have heard of plans to alter hormones to create more gay people as part of the depopulation program.

This article mentions plastics affecting hormones. Dr. Pall, the scientist that came and did a talk in our community said that the cell tower radiation (EMF) waves alter our hormones.

https://debraspalmtree.blogspot.com/...er-agenda.html

I saw a chart in some publication regarding making more people gay through hormone manipulation. I don't remember which one, but it might have been in the Avalon library. I'll check.

I don't have any problem with personal choices, but manipulation is not ok.

MM

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Flash (11th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Hervé (11th February 2018), Jayke (11th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Hidden menace: Almost 90% of teens have gender-bending plastic chemicals in their bodies

Victoria Allen Daily Mail
    Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:10 UTC

A study by the University of Exeter, whose researchers tested urine samples from 94 teenagers, found 86 per cent had traces of BPA in their body.

Almost 90 per cent of teenagers have gender-bending chemicals from plastic in their bodies, according to a study.

Bisphenol A (BPA) is found in plastic containers and water bottles, on the inside of food cans and in till receipts.

The chemical, used since the 1960s to make certain types of plastic, mimics the female sex hormone oestrogen, and has been linked to low sperm counts and infertility in men, as well as breast and prostate cancer.

A study by the University of Exeter, whose researchers tested urine samples from 94 teenagers, found 86 per cent had traces of BPA in their body.

Experts fear it is all but impossible to avoid the chemical, given the widespread use of plastic packaging for food.

[...]

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ge-bodies.html

SOTT Comment: Highly telling that the researchers fail to mention how the toxicity of 'gender-bending' chemicals overwhelming children and teenagers could be the reason why more teenagers identify as transgender, reporting worse mental and physical health than other children. But to admit as much they would have to refute the current postmodernist ideology about gender fluidity and acknowledge that the phenomenon is far from normal or healthy. See also:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th February 2018), bluestflame (12th February 2018), BMJ (13th February 2018), Chanie (11th February 2018), DNA (11th February 2018), Ewan (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Melinda (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), Reinhard (12th February 2018), seko (11th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

David has been talking about this for years and is the topic of this weeks Dot
    connector....There are genuine cases but David suggests there is a bigger agenda.

Gender-Bending Chemicals, Plummeting Sperm
    Counts and Testosterone - What's Going On?

Published on 9 Feb 2018
    To have David's Dot Connector

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chanie (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2018), Melinda (12th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th February 2018), Mike (12th February 2018), NancyV (14th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast