+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The saga of Obama's birth certificate

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The saga of Obama's birth certificate

Well if that's the case, then we have to determine that the whole damn congress and senate is illegal, and probably how he got in/ I mean if legally you wanted to shut up people, and you were a law professor, then you might find Constitutional Amendment 13.2 very handy to gain office. Legally the forefather forbid lawyers from serving. Called "no title" amendment. Before they bankers took the country after the civil war, they hid the original Constitution and printed a lot without this part, but 17 states have it on record when there were only 27 at the time of the "hiding."

Google missing 13th amendment and you'll see Barack may have handed them all a blackmail slip, and that might be what made them turn so viciously against him as they couldn't say a word, or it would all come out in court.

Check mate. Anything's possible. Out hoodwink the hoodwinkers?:-)
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 14th November 2015 at 18:51. Reason: mispellings

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2015), Cara (6th December 2015), justntime2learn (15th November 2015), Knowrainknowrainbows! (14th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

At the time it was written, they inserted the World definition of Natural Born, wich stated Both Parents be citizens.

13 Amendment replaced with fedralresearve act, which allowed for a Centralized Banking system, under the control off The Federal Reserve Bank.

And ALL of these shenanigans are the very reason our For father's. Didn't want LAWERS holding public office. Cuz they screw everything up with many words that take "YEARS",,, to figure out. And allows for people like Barry, to become ...POTUS.

And...keeps Y'all talkin fer YEARS tryin to figure out what They... did to ya.ccccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2015), observer (14th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote “On August 4, 1961 Obama’s mother, father and grandmother were attending a Muslim festival in Mombasa , Kenya .. Mother had been refused entry to airplanes due to her nine month pregnancy. It was a hot August day at the festival so the Obama s went to the beach to Cool off. While swimming in the ocean his mother experienced labor pains so was rushed to the Coast Provincial General Hospital , Mombasa , Kenya where Obama was born a few hours later at 7:21 PM on August 4, 1961(what a sad day for the USA !). Four days later his mother flew to Hawaii and registered his birth in Honolulu as a certificate of live birth which omitted the place and hospital of birth.”
    There was no Muslim festival being celebrated 4 August 1961. It was a Friday, which is the day that Muslim men go to the mosque to pray in the afternoon. He was born in the second month of the Islamic calendar (Safar), and there is no festival related to it. So, this story is a bit odd.

Also, the dates given on both certificates use American notation (month/day/year) and not what would have been used in Kenya in 1961 (day/month//year). This is also very odd.

I think this was a hoax by someone called Lucas Smith and was debunked in 2009.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2015), Cara (6th December 2015), Nasu (25th July 2018), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It has always bothered me that Obama came out of nowhere and rose to sit in the white house ... I think he is really a foreigner, sold to us as an American citizen...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Some have said that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real father..some interesting videos on youtube...

One question that I rarely seen addressed is ...even if he was born in another country ...if one of his parents is a US citizen i.e. his mother...doesn't that make him a US citizen also?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Knowrainknowrainbows! (here)
    Having attended/participated in a local community group wherein we "examined" the US constitution and discussed/argued interpretations of various key points, the 14th amendment was a prime example:

(The following is from http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha..._11-27.html#14)

AMENDMENT XIV
    Passed by Congress June 13, 1866. Ratified July 9, 1868.

Note: Article I, section 2, of the Constitution was modified by section 2 of the 14th amendment.

Section 1.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I object, sirdip. ^^^^

The eligibility clause of the U.S. Constitution (Article II, Section 1, Clause 5) does not mention "both parents". It only refers to a "natural born citizen".

Quote from Wikipedia - "Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as president of the United States:
    Clause 5 -
    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
    Various opinions have been offered over time regarding the precise meaning of a "natural born citizen". See more regarding these interpretations, here.

Bottom line: The Constitution does not mention "both parents". So, the question really reverts-back to, was he really born in Hawaii? Making the OP of this thread most relevant.
    Of great interest to my group was the clause, " and subject to the jurisdiction thereof". Why was there a NEED to insert those words?

To further confound matters, ... consider the term "subject" ... If not subject to the jurisdiction then not a "citizen"? ... Can one be born or naturalized without being/becoming a "subject" or "citizen"?
    What is meant by ... "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"? The US?
    Our group felt that a baby born to parents (wherein neither were US citizens) was subject to the jurisdiction of the parent's foreign country, just as were the parents.

At the time written being a subject implied being under the dominion of a ruler such as a king ... or "giving allegiance" to another ...

My grandfather immigrated in the early 1900's. I have a copy of his immigration paper ... he had to swear allegiance to the US of A and denounce the emperor.

I don't mean to muddy the waters ... I only offer additional perspective as I feel we have been "bamboozled" with "legaleze" and various interpretations/misinterpretations ...

We may be "subjects" afterall ... Whew! The plot thickens ... Now children will no longer learn cursive handwriting in school - It will be as a foreign language so they will not be able to read original documents/transcripts. They will depend upon others interpretation ... plus changes/alterations can easily be made to digital copies. :-(

Who said "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance"? Truth!!!
    The original 13th amendment took citizenship rights away from layers and royal titles.

The 13th was erased and the 14th guaranteed their right even if they swore to another country before US Concerns

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alVzyfptF80

For any of you at all interested, this conference is VERY informative re the investigation into the issue with the birth certificate. A real eye opener...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

observer (15th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (15th November 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    Here's just one of many videos I could find on YouTube. This one's FROM NEARLY THREE YEARS AGO.

This birth certificate issue is old news. Nothing has been done. Nothing will be done. The Global Authority is in total control.

I wrote to my U.S. Congressman over two years ago, asking he look into it. I never heard back from him. No big surprise. My Congressman is Frank LoBiondo. He's on the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence - go figure.
    Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alVzyfptF80

For any of you at all interested, this conference is VERY informative re the investigation into the issue with the birth certificate. A real eye opener...
    It was for this trail of evidence, I made my comment #2 (above). What has happened to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's very through investigation?

Conclusion: If the Hawaii Document is a fraud, then the Kenyan information has probative value....

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I agree with Gramma, who said She witnessed his birth in Kenya. And they keep tryin to shut her up.

If all his certificates have been frauds... then so is He. Simple.

AND!!!!!!! WHY???? IS HE... POTUS???? !!STILL?

Cuz THEY don't care what We think, do, or say!

Business as usual, any way, THEY wanna do it,,, yep.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

observer (15th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Totally agreed, sirdip. Nothing the Masses do-or-say will make any difference, from now until ground-zero.

18. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    It is irrelevent!!!
    Obama or anybody else being president is entirely irrelevant to humanity if it doesn't truly empower us as a whole.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (17th November 2015)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yep! Agreed, "breal", POTUS is just a Puppet, for the Masters behind the screen, that pull his strings.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

- Albert Einstein -

-sirdipswitch-

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Constance (16th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th November 2015), observer (16th November 2015)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

I have a fairly personal interest in this controversy, as I attended the University of Hawaii's East-West Center as a grantee at the same time that Obama's mother was there. Although I don't recall meeting her. I was living on the campus studying Asian history with a full scholarship from the U.S. State Department. I attended that program from 1965 to 1968, beginning when Obama was four years old.

I find the following things strange surrounding Obama's birth and early upbringing:

1. It is strange that Obama's mother and father met in a University of Hawaii Russian language class. Nobody studying in Hawaii would have thought to study Russian. It was a place to learn Chinese, Japanese, and other Asian languages. If however, one was employed by the C.I.A., or the State Department, then Russian might have been mandatory.
    2, Wayne Madsen, the independent journalist and former U.S. Navy intelligence officer, has found a photo showing Obama's maternal grandfather greeting Obama Sr. at the Honolulu Airport when he first arrived as a student in Hawaii. This only makes sense if Mr. Dunham continued to have a C.I.A. connection in the 1960s, since he worked for the O.S.S. following WWII. Obama Sr. was the first African student to be given a scholarship to attend the University of Hawaii. Who gave him that scholarship?? It was still the cold war era, and the U.S. was battling Russia for control of the recently liberated African colonies. I surmise that the C.I.A. was funding such scholarships.
    3. Stanley Ann Dunham, Pres. Obama's mother became an anthropologist specializing in Indonesian culture. That is not strange, but the timing of her arrival in Indonesia is strange. In 1966 about a million Chinese-Indonesians had been murdered as part of a C.I.A. plot to overthrow Sukarno. So when does Stanley take her young son to Indonesia - the following October (1967). I suspect that Ms. Dunham's move to Indonesia was at the behest of the C.I.A. and that her marriage to an Indonesian was a cover for that move.

I have more thoughts on this subject, but it would be very easy for the C.I.A. to forge all kinds of certificates, and make sure from the day that Obama Junior was born that there were recordings of a U.S. birth in the Honolulu newspapers, if that is what the Dunham family wanted.
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 17th November 2015 at 00:16.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Atlas (17th November 2015), Cara (6th December 2015), heyokah (17th November 2015), Innocent Warrior (17th November 2015), Nasu (25th July 2018), observer (17th November 2015), Sophocles (17th November 2015)

24. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have also heard innuendo suggesting there was an intelligence community connection regarding Obama Sr. and Ms. Dunham. It's been quite some time, so I wouldn't be able to put my finger on the source. The speculation I recall alluded to a long-term-plan to make the son of that union a future president. It was suggested Barry was a long-term intelligence community project.

25. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A good friend did some digging and came-up with this article which, corroborates the three-generation-long, Barak Obama/CIA connection. Thank you heyokah.

Read this Alfred Lambremont Webre article which identifies and documents Obama as an "intelligence community asset":

"Hidden story behind Obama CIA ties" - http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...-cia-ties.html

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

I thank Observer for his post, and I followed the link he gave. The article there depends heavily on Wayne Madsen's assessment of the three-generational ties of Obama's family to the C.I.A. But this is the part that I found most intriguing:
    Barack Obama was pre-identified in time as U.S. president by secret DARPA time travel program

The notion that President Obama is a lifelong CIA asset is supported by the revelations of crusading lawyer Andrew D. Basiago about a heretofore unknown “quantum access” capability within the US intelligence community provided by time travel technology.

Mr. Basiago has been identified as a “planetary-level whistleblower” by the Web Bot for his account of a secret time-space program, Project Pegasus, launched by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s.

According to Mr. Basiago, by 1970, Project Pegasus was teleporting individuals between locations in time-space via “teleporters” based on the later works of Nikola Tesla and also propagating images of past and future events via “chronovisors” first developed by the Vatican scientists Pellegrino Ernetti and Pier Maria Gemelli.

These have been used to provide the U.S. president, intelligence community and military with better information about past and future events by which to engage in better contingency planning for future events.

In numerous TV and radio interviews, Mr. Basiago has described how, among other intelligence findings, Project Pegasus was identifying future American presidents and then approaching them and apprising them of their destinies as President.

He has described how as a child serving in Project Pegasus in the early 1970’s, he was present at lunches held at La Hacienda restaurant in Old Town Albuquerque, NM that were attended by project principals and future American presidents, including George Bush, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush, shortly after they were informed that Project Pegasus had found via quantum access that they would one day serve as President.

In appearances on talk radio’s Coast to Coast AM with George Noory in 2009 and 2010, Mr. Basiago described at length a 1982 meeting with Barack Obama in Los Angeles in which Mr. Obama also revealed his awareness that he had been briefed on the fact that the US government had detected that he was destined to reach the White House.

This makes perfect sense watching the demeanor of various current candidates for president of the United States. Of everybody on the televised debate podiums, Hillary Clinton is the most composed and reassured of her place as a future White House occupant. Could this be because the C.I.A. used its time-travel technology again to give her advance notice, and let her relax while she waits it out???
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 17th November 2015 at 17:29.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), heyokah (17th November 2015), observer (17th November 2015)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I believe I remember Swerdlow saying Obama was born in a Finland underground bunker and was groomed for 23 years and then let out.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), observer (23rd November 2015)

30. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Alex Jones' modus operandi doesn't resonate with many of the members on this website. I try to listen to everything I discover in the course of my investigation, because even the most abrasive individual can provide information contributing to the trail-of-evidence.

So it is, with this latest Alex Jones video on the true story of our President's birth history:

It behooves anyone interested in getting to the bottom of this birth-certificate-mystery to listen to what Alex and Joel Gilbert have to say about the real historic record.

The part about how his birth certificate was purposely made an issue to distract from the true agenda, really makes sense.

31. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not to pull this thread too far off-track, but here's a Jeff Rense/Jay Weildner video that further validates Joel Gilbert's assertions regarding the agenda behind the Birth-Certificate-Mystery.

Listen from the beginning, through to the 12 minute mark, but pay particular attention to what is said after 10 minutes-in.
    Last edited by observer; 6th December 2015 at 03:05. Reason: clarity

32. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Obama’s Fake Birth Certificate Copy To Be Exposed By Arizona Crime Investigators
    Posted on November 20, 2016 by State of the Nation
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57269

Let's pray the whistleblower doesn't die suddenly under mysterious circumstances!

PNN Radio Interviews Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo:
    “BEFORE JANUARY, WE’RE GOING TO REVEAL WHAT WE HAVE”

by Sharon Rondea

Quote Nov. 10, 2016) — On Thursday afternoon, Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo was a guest on the PNN Radio Network hosted by Carl Gallups. The broadcast was scheduled for 4:00 p.m. but was delayed due to some technical difficulties.

Zullo has led a five-year criminal investigation into the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website purported to be a scan of a certified copy of Obama’s original birth record. In 2012, Zullo and Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio gave two press conferences during which they disclosed that investigators had found the birth certificate image and Obama’s Selective Service registration form to be fraudulent.

The first topic of the broadcast was the defeat of Arpaio in his bid for a seventh term on Tuesday.

Gallups, who was sworn in as a “special deputy” to Arpaio in March, said that he spoke with Arpaio by phone earlier on Thursday. Zullo said that Arpaio was “hanging in there” but that there was a “sadness” from his election defeat. “I’m very disappointed that he didn’t win,” Zullo said. He said that he believes that the Obama regime imposed “unconstitutional regulations” on Arpaio, referring to a federal judge’s ruling that Arpaio had disobeyed his order to cease immigration patrols in a nine-year-old civil rights lawsuit which led to a criminal contempt charge brought by the U.S. Justice Department.

The Obama DOJ has previously investigated Arpaio for possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power but ultimately found no evidence to conclude that a crime had been committed. A DOJ civil-rights lawsuit filed against the MCSO was settled out of court.

Zullo said that Arpaio is being defended against the criminal contempt charge by an experienced Washington, DC law firm and that he believes the case will ultimately go to the U.S. Supreme Court after the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Zullo additionally revealed that during the campaign, Arpaio was under a gag order not to discuss the civil case which was presided over by U.S. District Court Judge G. Murray Snow. The criminal charge was announced by the DOJ on the same day on which early voting began in Arizona.

“Millions of dollars were poured into his opponent’s campaign by George Soros,” Gallups said. Democrat Paul Penzone, although reportedly short on campaign funds prior to Soros’s involvement, won by approximately 11 points.

Gallups posited that Arpaio’s position would be worse if Hillary Clinton had won the presidential election on Tuesday.

“Joe Arpaio’s story is not over,” Gallups said, speculating that Arpaio would prevail on the criminal charge. If that were not to occur, “I can’t imagine that Donald Trump won’t pardon him,” Gallups speculated. “He’s not going to prison over this.”

Zullo pointed out that there is a higher standard of proof required in a criminal case than in a civil case. “There is something terribly wrong with the way this whole thing has unfolded,” Zullo contended, referring to hearings which took place last year which “blew up” an investigation Arpaio was conducting through a confidential informant, Dennis Montgomery. Montgomery later became a “material witness” in an undisclosed criminal matter and was given two immunity agreements by the FBI.

Zullo said that Arpaio’s appellate attorneys have identified dozens of examples of “ex parte communications” on the part of Snow and others which they will ask to argue in court in January.

Just before the 20-minute mark of the interview, Gallups changed the subject to the meeting Trump and Obama had at 11:00 a.m. Thursday as it was presented by The Wall Street Journal, which reportedly mockingly invoked Trump’s questioning of Obama’s birth certificate beginning in 2011. “This ‘birth certificate’ thing is still huge,” Gallups commented.

The media, including The Wall Street Journal, were particularly hostile to Trump during the campaign, often ridiculing Trump’s public questioning of Obama’s eligibility and the White House’s failure to release Obama’s detailed birth record.

One Wall Street Journal reporter was found in emails released by WikiLeaks to have been working with the DNC. The Clinton campaign, too, repeatedly criticized Trump for suggesting that the nation’s “first black president” was born in another country or was somehow ineligible to hold the office of the presidency.

Gallups contended that “they actually went there in the Wall Street Journal today,” invoking the publication’s derisiveness in referring to Trump’s questioning of Obama’s eligibility. According to Gallups, The Journal implied that Trump was deferential to Obama during their meeting.

At 21:46, Zullo said, “They are so deathly afraid of this,” meaning the media of the birth certificate investigation. Gallups then speculated that many Americans may have voted for Trump with the knowledge that if elected, he might pursue the truth about the image posted at whitehouse.gov which the posse found to be a “computer-generated forgery” more than four years ago.

“Now it is going to come out forever, very soon,” Gallups contended, with which Zullo concurred. “We have the true expert analysis of it…and these people know what they’re doing. It’s going to be shown. People don’t have any idea of what the last five years have been like…it’s been a rough road,” Zullo said.

Zullo repeated his claim from 2013 wherein he said that the White House posted the long-form image “with the intent to deceive” the voting public.

Gallups challenged any governor to come forward and claim that “Obama was born in my state.” “That governor does not exist,” he said.

Zullo said that public servants, including former Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, have lied to perpetuate a false life narrative for Obama. He told Gallups that the investigation is “almost done.”

Gallups stressed that there is no government agency which was willing to launch its own investigation into the posse’s findings regarding the long-form birth certificate image. Zullo confirmed that neither the media nor Congress responded to the information divulged in the two 2012 press conferences. “Nobody would look at it,” he said. “The reason this is continuing…is because the way this is unfolding and the evidence that’s before us, no investigator worth his salt could close the book on this because of the way people have conducted themselves and tried to conceal their parts in this.”

At 36:24, Zullo invoked the work of Project Veritas, which showed collusion among Democrat political action committees, the DNC and Clinton herself to disrupt Trump rallies and even incite violence. Zullo also mentioned WikiLeaks, whose document releases in recent weeks showed DNC/media collusion, and asked if it is beyond belief that the same people would stop at creating a fraudulent document to install its candidate of choice in the presidency.

At 38:50, Zullo divulged that MSNBC’s Chris Matthews asked him for an interview to take place directly after the first press conference on March 1, 2012, but that when Matthews saw the evidence presented, he canceled it. Fox News reportedly followed suit.

Zullo decried the media, which he said is attempting to change people’s perceptions of “reality” by putting forth a false narrative.

At 42:06, Gallups provided a summary of the Cold Case Posse’s investigation which began in September 2011. “That birth certificate is a fraudulent fabrication,” he said. He continued, “You’re saying…that you guys are getting ready to bring it forth. We’ve got the alternative media, which has become more powerful than the mainstream. Now it’s getting ready to be brought forward…and we’ll see what a Trump Congress and a Trump presidency and a Trump DOJ and a Trump FBI does with it.”

“I can’t speak for what the president-elect is going to do,” Zullo said, adding that the posse’s work “continued on secretly” in the midst of systemic government corruption and obstruction.

“This is going to stand on the merits of the work. This work is not the work that was done before; it’s different,” Zullo said, apparently referring to new information not yet released publicly. “This is not a joke…this is the real deal.” He said that “forensic digital science” has been utilized in examining the birth certificate image by individuals who “train law enforcement.” “They’ve been phenomenal with us,” Zullo said.

Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo told host Carl Gallups on Thursday that considerable forensic analyses have been conducted on the long-form birth certificate image posted at whitehouse.gov more than five years ago which reinforce their conclusions that it is fraudulent

He explained that the posse’s findings are “a federal matter.”

On a different note, Zullo said that he and his family have been threatened as a result of his work on the investigation. “God knows I didn’t want to do any of this. If anything comes of this, perhaps some kind of legislation that permits the legal vetting – law enforcement type of vetting – of presidential candidates and transparency act that forces them to release birth certificates and passport information and documents…” Zullo hypothesized. “We can never have something like this happen again,” he said, referring to the power of modern equipment and technology to produce forgeries.

“We’re in a very perilous time here, and then you have a media that floats the narrative. Stop listening to the narrative; do your own research,” he advised the audience.

Gallups said that the new information the posse has gathered is much more powerful than the conclusions announced from the two press conferences.

Zullo said that his character has been assassinated by the media’s efforts to “protect” the fraudulent birth certificate bearing Obama’s name. “This is just unbelievable,” Gallups responded, acknowledging that his name has also made “international” headlines for his involvement in the investigation.

Gallups indicated that when the results are made public, it will “vindicate” those who persisted in finding the truth.

“Words mean a lot,” Zullo rejoined, stating that certain “tactics” were used in an attempt to silence Zullo, Gallups and anyone else reporting on the fraudulent Obama documents.

Zullo indicated that in light of his loss on Tuesday, Arpaio may be under consideration for a cabinet position in the Trump administration.

At 1:10:30, Zullo divulged that there are “congresspeople,” “former prosecutors” and “former state attorney generals” [sic] who are “apprised” of what the posse has been investigating.

Gallups hypothesized that The Wall Street Journal and other media outlets are fearful that the truth about the Obama birth certificate will eventually emerge and praised the “alternative media” for persisting in pursuing the matter.

Zullo said that the investigation has taken its toll on him personally and financially and that there were times when he wanted to stop. He said his wife was completely supportive and encouraged him not to abandon that which he started.

Gallups said that he is familiar with the information which Zullo and Arpaio are preparing to make public.

Toward the end of the more-than-90-minute interview, Gallups pointed out that Trump “got the birth certificate on the White House website” by his public calls for its release more than five years ago and “is now the president,” meaning the president-elect. He reminded his listeners that Arpaio endorsed Trump early on and most likely played a part in Arizona’s electoral votes going to Trump on Tuesday.

Zullo confirmed that “before January, we’re going to reveal what we have.”

ALSO:
    Fake Birth Certificate "EXPOSED" By Arizona Crime Investigators
    Culture Shock News

Published on Nov 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-w578nl9Js

Quote Nov. 10, 2016) — On Thursday afternoon, Maricopa County, AZ Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo was a guest on the PNN Radio Network hosted by Carl Gallups. The broadcast was scheduled for 4:00 p.m. but was delayed due to some technical difficulties.

Zullo has led a five-year criminal investigation into the long-form birth certificate image posted on the White House website purported to be a scan of a certified copy of Obama’s original birth record. In 2012, Zullo and Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio gave two press conferences during which they disclosed that investigators had found the birth certificate image and Obama’s Selective Service registration form to be fraudulent.

First topic of the broadcast was the defeat of Arpaio in his bid for a seventh term Tuesday.

The Obama DOJ has previously investigated Arpaio for possible obstruction of justice and abuse of power but ultimately found no evidence to conclude that a crime had been committed. A DOJ civil-rights lawsuit filed against the MCSO was settled out of court.

Zullo said that Arpaio is being defended against the criminal contempt charge by an experienced Washington, DC law firm and that he believes the case will ultimately go to the U.S. Supreme Court after the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.

Zullo additionally revealed that during the campaign, Arpaio was under a gag order not to discuss the civil case which was presided over by U.S. District Court Judge G. Murray Snow. The criminal charge was announced by the DOJ on the same day on which early voting began in Arizona.

“Millions of dollars were poured into his opponent’s campaign by George Soros,” Gallups said. Democrat Paul Penzone, although reportedly short on campaign funds prior to Soros’s involvement, won by approximately 11 points.

“Joe Arpaio’s story is not over,” Gallups said, speculating that Arpaio would prevail on the criminal charge. If that were not to occur, “I can’t imagine that Donald Trump won’t pardon him,” Gallups speculated. “He’s not going to prison over this.”

Zullo pointed out that there is a higher standard of proof required in a criminal case than in a civil case. “There is something terribly wrong with the way this whole thing has unfolded,” Zullo contended, referring to hearings which took place last year which “blew up” an investigation Arpaio was conducting through a confidential informant, Dennis Montgomery. Montgomery later became a “material witness” in an undisclosed criminal matter and was given two immunity agreements by the FBI.

Zullo said that Arpaio’s appellate attorneys have identified dozens of examples of “ex parte communications” on the part of Snow and others which they will ask to argue in court in January.

Just before the 20-minute mark of the interview, Gallups changed the subject to the meeting Trump and Obama had at 11:00 a.m. Thursday as it was presented by The Wall Street Journal, which reportedly mockingly invoked Trump’s questioning of Obama’s birth certificate beginning in 2011. “This ‘birth certificate’ thing is still huge,” Gallups commented.
    More here:

The headline at the youtube site mentioned Wikileaks, but it doesn't appear Wikileaks had anything to do with this. I guess they were just hoping to attract more attention, and it worked, as I probably would not have checked it out, otherwise.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd November 2016 at 21:33.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), bennycog (23rd November 2016), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast