There's a lot more, all of it very
    interesting, delivered with charm
    and humor and a must-see for
    Hancock fans and fans of the
    mysteries of our ancient history.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/my-d...raham-hancock/
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2016), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th July 2022), ponda (27th December 2016), RunningDeer (26th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: Graham Hancock & Randall Carlson, with Joe Rogan

I watched both #725 and #872 over the recent holidays and was completely blown away. I'm not a big fan of Joe Rogan Questions Everything series (he makes light of both sasquatch and ET's)....but his regular podcast series are quite good and with these 2 episodes with Hancock and Carlson, he hit it out of the park. Loved seeing Graham getting high and letting loose.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

A reunion of sorts...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode #1284 | Graham Hancock | America Before

Streamed & Published 22nd April 2019

Joe hosts returning guest Mr Graham Hancock for a discussion on his new book entitled "America Before" comes on out April 23rd 2019.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (12th July 2022), haroldsails (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Sauce:
    After Skool
    Why is There NO Record of Ancient Humans?

Just how many times have we reset and recovered, amazing

Sauce:
    After Skool
    THOTH's PROPHECY read from the Hermetic Texts by Graham Hancock

Enjoy

Alan
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 11th July 2022 at 20:35.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th July 2022), Harmony (12th July 2022), haroldsails (11th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th July 2022), onawah (11th July 2022), Vicus (11th July 2022), ZenBaller (11th July 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,908 times in 20,684 posts

It is rare to find someone who is an expert in multiple fields. Randall Carlson is such an expert, and because he has such deep wisdom in so many different fields, he is able to make profound connections that have been lost in the sands of time. I am so incredibly thankful for this man and his work. If you are not familiar with Randall, I highly recommend listening to his podcasts with Joe Rogan or check out Sacred Geometry International.
    • Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe - First 2 hours of 4 hours total:

• Gnosis 02: Extended Preview 2

If you would like to see the full interview please visit sacredgeometryinternational.com as I am receiving channel strikes for daring to question the Covid bull**** narrative.

You can see the full 2 hours here. Please help us continue to bring this paradigm shifting information to you. Subscribe and hit the notification bell to get the latest episodes, share, comment and consider becoming an ongoing contributor on our website, making a purchase on our online store our donating. All proceeds go to educating humanity so that they can overcome these sadistic archons and create a world we and future generations deserve, one free of secret societies satanists conspiring to enslave and dominate mankind.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th July 2022 at 21:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2022), Harmony (12th July 2022), haroldsails (11th July 2022), Inversion (12th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (11th July 2022), kfm27917 (11th July 2022), onawah (11th July 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th July 2022), Wind (12th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    It is rare to find someone who is an expert in multiple fields. Randall Carlson is such an expert, and because he has such deep wisdom in so many different fields, he is able to make profound connections that have been lost in the sands of time. I am so incredibly thankful for this man and his work. If you are not familiar with Randall, I highly recommend listening to his podcasts with Joe Rogan or check out Sacred Geometry International.
    • Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe - First 2 hours of 4 hours total:

• Gnosis 02: Extended Preview 2

If you would like to see the full interview please visit sacredgeometryinternational.com as I am receiving channel strikes for daring to question the Covid bull**** narrative.

You can see the full 2 hours here. Please help us continue to bring this paradigm shifting information to you. Subscribe and hit the notification bell to get the latest episodes, share, comment and consider becoming an ongoing contributor on our website, making a purchase on our online store our donating. All proceeds go to educating humanity so that they can overcome these sadistic archons and create a world we and future generations deserve, one free of secret societies satanists conspiring to enslave and dominate mankind.
    Randall Carlson's former partner at Sacred Geometry International has broken off with him and calls him a Golden Narcissist disparaging (mild) his affiliation with Masons... all laid out in the you tube comments. People don't like his latest focus on "fire from the skies" Kosmographia

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th July 2022), Harmony (12th July 2022), onawah (12th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2