+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any TIs tried magnets behind the ears?

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member pukerimu's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Any TIs tried magnets behind the ears?

Having some success in blocking waves with neodymium magnets behind the ears about an inch towards the center of the head.

I never know if they are playing games by turning off when I try things, so has any other TIs tried magnets?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

birddog (23rd November 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), Free Thinker (28th May 2021), Gardener (13th December 2015), Ines (31st August 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd November 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Any TIs tried magnets behind the ears?

Quote Posted by pukerimu (here)
    Having some success in blocking waves with neodymium magnets behind the ears about an inch towards the center of the head.

I never know if they are playing games by turning off when I try things, so has any other TIs tried magnets?
    Are you sure , on which polarity you are using (+ or -) towards your brain? Wrong polarity could be magnifying effect on certain things.
    Last edited by Tangri; 23rd November 2015 at 01:47.
    Love and Hope

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

birddog (29th December 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), Free Thinker (28th May 2021), Ines (31st August 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Never used magnets, however a good stream of water, as it a squirt gun, or spray bottle, with send stealth microwaves in anti-gravity mode to the other side of the room. Apparently, water deactivates them, if they get enough. A cheap fix. and it really works. Evidently stealth does not protect against water. A 99 cent spray bottle from the dollar store will do.
    This only works when the attack is in your house. It also makes is harder to get away from it. All of the weapons used here are stealth and most are antigravity.
    Since I have second sight, I can see them most of the time. Microwaves, looking like
    TV screens float across the top of the ceiling. There is something that looks like a frisbee, off white, that is also a microwave that they can put under furniature, such a couch, a bed, a chair, ect. It is portable, so it is easy for them to move around. There are some kind of horizontal antennae that I have seen covering the walls, and sometimes the ceiling of a room I am in, and I am getting blasted from all sides. The nanobots inside shake violently with the radiation, and I will start burning....my face will sting. and my skin will redden, and I am heated from the inside out.
    If you are a healer, or you work with crystals, or send energy by willing it, you may be able to help yourself. I sort of grab the energy of the radiation from around and within my body and move it away, and throw it away from me. No, I
    am serious. it does offer me some relief, and if it is going to work for you, you will feel it ( the pain and the heat ) moving away from you when you are trying to move it away. It is literally a push pulling, and you can feel the drag of the residual. If you are a healer and are a TI, try this. If you are a healer and know a TI, you can try to help them. You can also pull away the energy from anywhere in your body just by intent, and willing it out with the open palms. You will feel the energy moving if this is working. It may be subtle at first, but you will notice a stronger sensation later. Practice makes perfect. If you can send energy, you are moving it. and you direct it to and fro by will and intent. Everything works with this concept, only people haven't put it together, yet. but it is coming. Telepathy works this way, too, as astral travel, bilocation, and other things I won't go into now.
    There is another method. Place your open palms over your head, facing one another, and give them a very quick turn, from left to right, like you are opening
    something, stopping just beyond the front of your face and the back of your head. See if that doesn't stop some of of the flow of directed energy from the
    ceiling towards your head. You may have to try several times. If you do it, you will feel the difference, as the attack stops. It works for me, and I hope it works for you. Moving and directing energy is something we should practice. Get your self some crystal rocks, and start to read about the different energies and work with them. It will help you in so many ways in learning different things.
    I do want to warn you about something. *If you see a large eye on a smoke detector like thing, and the eye is moving, like it is looking around, get out of the room. Run. this is a directed energy weapon, like a laser, and it can kill. I saw this several years ago,when I woke up, turned over in the bed to sleep, and got hit with it. It cooked the blood in my artery like concrete, and doc worked for 2 hrs., and couldn't open it. * I didn't know what it was then, but I do now.
    Take care.
    Last edited by birddog; 30th December 2015 at 03:31.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Cara (13th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

OK, guess the Targeted Individuals (TIs) are too messed up to read a discussion board. Experiments demonstrate temporary relief as can feel the link break, but the trained monkeys will push some buttons to adjust for the magnetic field so magnet positioning has to be frequently changed. Once the "charge" on the brain gets high, magnets are less effective, and they can switch to voice to skull on other frequencies.

Won't do anything to microwaves, which create a charge on the brain (need to discharge through feet), but disrupts the magnetic ELF waves which create links between the technology and the brain -- and is the big problem. Polarity not an issue, disruption is needed.

The trolls that appear to think they get joy from the great suffering of TIs, watch out that you don't become targeted yourself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pukerimu For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Cara (13th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

The trolls that appear to think they get joy from the great suffering of TIs, watch out that you don't become targeted yourself.
    Which "trolls" are these that you are referring to? Please clarify.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Maybe he's talking about birddogs post about the stealth anti gravity water bottle that sounds like a joke.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)

Maybe he's talking about birddogs post about the stealth anti gravity water bottle that sounds like a joke.
    Alright ... maybe ... but I'll just say that TI's sometimes seem to think everyone is out to get them, but you might be right there. I just tend to think that real TI's are people who have either a) 1 billion or more dollars to throw around, or B) celebrity influence on the masses. The "elite" only have these two groups to fear in reality. But anyway I digress, and thanks for the tip ... you might be right.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Karpos (13th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The comment on trolls is more a response to everything I have posted. It is a warning because those most at risk of becoming TIs are actually the EM weapon operators. If a troll has been told to target TI postings then they will be higher on the list of TI targets than others.

Disagree about TIs being rich or celebrities -- see online surveys of 400,000 people affected in the US. (But of course they cannot speak out). This technology is computer controlled and so infinitely scalable -- don't count on not being a threat, as George Orwell wrote in 1984 which unveiled the plan, the goal of Big Brother is to stamp out any independent thought.

And yeah, joking about torture is what the torturers do.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not a troll. Really, he just told me about the 'trained monkeys'...but really robotic monkey sized bugs. They have too many legs for monkeys. But now I know ( since he told me )
    what exactly they were doing. They were adjusting the microwave equipment in my bedroom as I sleep, or try to. These creepies crawl on the ceiling, and down a little along the wall, but mostly stay on the ceiling. Yes, they are robotic anti-gravity and stealth. I can still see the dark shadows as they move. I am constantly moving, tossing and turning and rolling over on the bed to get away from the pulsating radiation. But how did he know? I have had agents here 24/7 since 2003.
    And, btw, to stop an attack, a squirt gun or water gun, literally anything that has a good flow of water can be used. The electromagnetic equipment does not do well with water, so it will move or shut off, and disappear. So, water does work. Just saying. Its cheap, and easy relief.
    Last edited by birddog; 30th December 2015 at 06:56.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Icare (19th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

There's a fantastic book called The Invisible Crime by Michael Fitzhugh Bell. He uses rare earth magnets around his bed. You can find implants with an electronic stud finder. I heard having magnets close to the body for a prolonged period can cause problems.

18. Link to Post #11
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs A Beast Of No Nation, a TI.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)

Alright ... maybe ... but I'll just say that TI's sometimes seem to think everyone is out to get them, but you might be right there. I just tend to think that real TI's are people who have either a) 1 billion or more dollars to throw around, or B) celebrity influence on the masses. The "elite" only have these two groups to fear in reality. But anyway I digress, and thanks for the tip ... you might be right.
    It's called Zersetzung it's real.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    There's a fantastic book called The Invisible Crime by Michael Fitzhugh Bell. He uses rare earth magnets around his bed. You can find implants with an electronic stud finder. I heard having magnets close to the body for a prolonged period can cause problems.
    Zersetzung & Soft Warfare is written off as 'Talking to the Grey' as a belittlement.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Icare (19th January 2022), Inversion (8th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

I had a set of earplugs from my service time that were a bit of a rubber and they seemed to stop the V2K effectively but the instigators make the ear canal burn with pain when they are in. I think there is feedback from the inner ear back to the instigator and some ear plugs stop this feedback which infuriates the instigator. I was too new to the game and of course like many of us, realised these aspects at a later date with more knowledge.

Since then, I have modified regular foam ear plugs with a trimmed nail inserted into the end. The nail head was about 3/16 and the length was trimmed to about half the length of the ear foamy. I further added 2; 1€ coins to over the foam plug and affixed a bit of scotch tape to my ear as they were a bit loose. My goal was not so much to un-hear, but to minimise my feedback back to the instigator.

It works and you cannot un-hear, so they send a burning pain to the ear canal and to the spot of scotch tape. My other goal was to sleep on it with these blocking [which i was able to sleep] but their fury persists and I could not permanently stop the V2K by sleeping on it. It also did not stop the nightmares, because you cannot un-hear it. I was in the middle of the country with only cell service around. The Irish Police collected my earplugs and leatherman tool I used to trim the nails due to a protest incident I was involved with. I tried to explain what was going on with me, there were not too interested in talking about it.

V2K for me is as if my mind is a transceiver. It is clear as day 2-way communication plus visuals in the minds eye and also through the regular vision and in the dreams/nightmares. During the record of my life phase, I could hear them turning the pages of a three-ring binder as we made our progress. It was like a endless interrogation.

Since some things have changed for me [having left america 2.5 years ago], and I am getting help from unknown sources I have been having more and more relief. There is light interference and some nightmares. I am told my problem interference in america RAGES that I have been gone for so long. I am so grateful for my peace of mind here on the Emerald Isle.

I usually can sleep through anything, after a pot of coffee, with headphones playing music, etc. So it didn't take much effort to ignore the ear canal pain. I was hoping my mind could seal off the interference.

Evidently, the forces that help me disconnect the instigators is a long a slow process. It has been going on with me for 4 years now. When an instigator leaves, I get a click in my ear or in my neck/spine.

The instigators can cause an itch anywhere on the skin, an irritation, or a pain. They send the pain from the brain to the nerve. It is my contention that the inner ear vibrates the feedback to the instigator. I am not really sure about the people who claim to have chips on their head. Everything they do to me is through my hearing.

+ Reply to Thread