1. Link to Post #61
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Default Re: Is this really Nibiru ?

Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    So this information dated today, March 1, 2016 is not correct by David Meade:
    How about you bullet point the most important info in that video in your opinion?

Otherwise - regarding footage of the sun overhead. How about finding a decent dark filter and shoot some videos of the sun on a clear day? That should put the matter at rest as there will be nothing else visible than the sun.

UT
    Everything I've found on this refers to infrared photography since it is a brown dwarf and the only way to capture it is with infrared. If one wants to attack anyone on this they should attack these people using that type of photography. It still doesn't explain "what" they are filming.
    I am sorry, I guess I was vague. The bullet points were about the video you posted, what you would consider the most important points, that is. My comment on videos of sun and clear day, were in reference to OneKinds cloudy videos. Didn't mean to mix them, but perhaps I did.

UT

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Ultima Thule,
    Here's the bullets but that's not my question. See the end of my post on this response to you after I high light this talk by David Meade.

David Mead is author of “Planet X, 2017 Return”
    At this link you see a posted video with a Still shot of what is being photographed in our skies across the world by various people on the internet. I guess, for me, this isn’t as much about proving this is Nemesis/Nibiru or some threat to humanity.
    http://planetxnews.com/2016/02/13/pl...november-2017/
    From David Mead’s site:
    This video is a compendium of information from every sphere—astronomical, scientific, the Book of Revelation and geopolitics. It contains absolutely amazing revelations that direct us to one precise point in time in 2017. Planet X is a cryptogram and this video covers the keys necessary to decode it. When everything is considered together, it fits together perfectly like a watch.

Now the bullets from the video I posted on this thread earlier:

- Planet X is Real by the Science and it is inbound per human, CIA intelligence, observation, Book Revelation (author referring to two different asteroids headed our direction and one is called Wormwood)
    - - Particular question: when will it arrive? Mead researched 5 years no conclusions until this current book: “Planet X, 2017 Arrival”
    - - conclusion 10-15 million miles away by the end of 2017
    - - Premise of Book based upon research—Book Revelation symbolic and physical evidence and date with discussion in BO Revelation. He believes it’s clearly in this book.
    - Government Cover up
    - Prophet Daniel Sealed information until the end
    - Meade – we are in the final months and years right now
    - -not end of world but the last 3 ½ years of the judgments trumpets, seals, etc.
    - Apocalypse and instrument used to create disaster is Planet X/Nibiru
    - - Precursor of Anti-Christ
    - Earth change effects for a month or more
    - Prepare spiritually
    - Education, knowledge and physical preparation for pre-Planet X events (John Moore interviews lots of navy veterans)
    - Nebra Sky Disc/advanced astrological clock
    - https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...a%20sky%20disk
    - Disc hidden from public until 1999/discovered in Germany by treasure hunters/tells of possible last time this system came through
    - How Meade calculated arrival time/Rev Chapter 12/Virgo/Sept 23, 2017
    - Rev. Chapter 6, verse 12 - Red Dragon visible (only after a full disc solar eclipse) blue skies hide red. Red Dragon is enormous 1/3 of the sky—not literal but object very close to the Earth and as observing from Earth would be blocking 1/3 of the stars. Red Dragon has not crossed the Earth’s orbit. It’s between Earth and Constellation Virgo Before October 17 as referred to verse about Woman is still pregnant. The approach of Planet X to the Earth is hidden by the blue daytime sky until it is very close. When it eclipses the sun * within hours of that time approached perihelion with the sun/Earth.
    - October 5, 2017 full moon based upon Rev. Chapter 6 verse 12. This is the date of the visual appearance in our skies of Planet X.
    - - Difference between Wormwood and Nibiru. They are the same. Refers to Sitchen (Nibiru-planet of the crossing) Pioneer, Pluto and Pluto’s small moon. Didn’t cause perturbations. US, UK, Norway IRAS 1980’s coined Planet X/Top Secret in US but not in Russia. Approaching from the south of the ecliptic and best seen from the southern hemisphere (South Pole Observatory)
    - -Cover up in early 1980’s by U.S. Alternative Media (YouTube) users getting audiences. As soon as users get specific information from certain outlets come under tremendous resistance. Unable to upload videos, taken off the internet. How big is cover up and why is it being covered up?
    - Missing money/Rumsfeld day before 9/11 announcement couldn’t account for 2.2 trillion in the Pentagon’s budget. No media follow up.
    - - Phil Schneider (former insider area 51) safe havens structures
    - Insights to why kept secret from public? Economic, private cartel 300, US not compared to Russia located inland with many structures and cities built inside of a mountain to hold 200,00 people including civilians
    - Americans “can” handle the truth
    - What to say to those in fear. Events will occur right before planet x approaches Earth. Planet X has high magnetism and affect surface of Earth as it passes and changes core of earth, seismic activity, etc., Planet X is brown dwarf star on an elliptical orbit probably every 3,600 years around the sun.
    - -Electromagetical effect and prepare but gov’t didn’t prepare through ignorance the civilian grid. Only on military installations. (Hole in the ozone 4 xs’s size of Earth.) CME shut down circuitry and electronics. Solar or EMP device. FARADAY Cage.
    -- instructions to prepare given

My question is very simple: “what are they seeing? People are seeing something. What is it? Maybe there should be a new thread inquiring what this is rather than being included in a thread entitled Planet X / Nibiru. I certainly am not making any kind of argument that it is such but what is it?

Yes they are stating they are using infrared. Yes, they are stating it is coming from the south elliptical. What are they seeing?

YouTube User: jeff P
    Nibiru rising with the Sun caught on 4 camera on same day.
    Mexico Web Cam
    Florida Web Cam
    Australia Web Cam
    Lake Tahoe Web Cam
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5cN5uPpRe8
    http://www.addicted-sports.com/webca...webcam/webcams

This user on you tube also is filming a system:
    Planet X and Nibiru System (2016)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/musicplyr1979

Another user:
    Separated Society
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D7Py8C7NYo
    He is following a web cam in Mexico.

Steve Olson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da58fqPSJ64
    February 29, 2016 updates

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

Hazelfern (24th March 2016), marique3652 (25th June 2016)

4. Link to Post #63
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Alex Jones is claiming IT IS REAL ....Alex Collier IS CLAIMING THE SAME .... im seeing stunning pictures ...John Moore is claiming we are very close to whatever it will bring ... I wish i knew the truth lol thank you for all the comments folks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

marique3652 (25th June 2016), najara12000 (11th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Whatever it is they are filming, mostly just clouds and lens flares, other optical anomalies I would argue. This example is worth considering as a good example of the videos, look at for example time 00:40:

At that moment the narrator refers to the spherical halo-like image on the left-hand side of the sun. Earlier he refers to it being somewhere in the vicinity of Mercury/Venus orbits. Think about how large the object would have to be at that distance to have so wide cross section - many times larger than the sun? Venus is seen as a slightly spherical dot to the naked eye at that distance.That spherical form, Nibiru as it is claimed, is enormous. Without calculation I would think off the top of my mind, that it would have to be as big as our sun or even bigger? It looks like something perhaps up to five degrees in width - sun being 0,5 degrees.

What are the odds of that being the case and it having not been found compared to it being a product of anomalies in the optics of the cameras? (and several cameras of the same make exhibiting the same anomaly?)

I find it difficult to believe that such an object of such enormous size and propable mass would go unnoticed. To me it would seem much more plausible that they are seeing images in the clouds as more or less pareidoliac way. I would be much more inclined into thinking that the optics play an important part in these findings.

Also: anything of that size at that distance (or any meaningful distance) would block out the stars behind it and would have to create a round black area in the night sky. At least I think it would.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 11th March 2016 at 07:37.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

greybeard (11th March 2016), najara12000 (11th March 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks

I know this whole subject keeps coming up again and again the Brown Dwark is supposed to be only seen in the infra red but they are claiming it is a mini constellation with planets along for the ride .... Why would ALEX JONES TELL HIS AUDIENCE IT IS REAL ???

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)

Why would ALEX JONES TELL HIS AUDIENCE IT IS REAL ???
    When did he do that, Mutchie? What was the show / date? (Or is it on YouTube somewhere? I'd be interested to listen)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mutchie (23rd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

When did he do that, Mutchie? What was the show / date? (Or is it on YouTube somewhere? I'd be interested to listen)
    It's been on the internet the last few weeks: Here is one:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

Mutchie (23rd March 2016)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,386 times in 32,916 posts

It's been on the internet the last few weeks: Here is one:
    Many thanks!

Yes, Alex was talking about the newly discovered large planet way out beyond the Kuiper Belt (that's a long way beyond Pluto). The planet's existence has only been inferred through computer-calculated gravitational anomalies, hasn't been seen in a telescope (no-one knows exactly where to look yet), and its orbit hasn't been figured out yet at all.

So we can safely assume this:
    • If its orbit brings it closer to the sun (enough to cause any effects on Earth in any way), that won't happen in our lifetimes. It's WAY too distant.
    • It's certainly not what's being photographed 'next to the sun' by people with their cellphone cameras at sunset or sunrise.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th March 2016), mojo (22nd June 2016), Ultima Thule (12th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Bill Ryan

It's certainly not what's being photographed 'next to the sun' by people with their cellphone cameras at sunset or sunrise.
    Really off topic here, but what is that anomaly? I posted a photo that I took a few weeks ago. What is it?

Here's the photo

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.11.16 back deck.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	606.7 KB
ID:	33026
    Last edited by AriG; 11th March 2016 at 23:12.

16. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Bill Ryan

It's certainly not what's being photographed 'next to the sun' by people with their cellphone cameras at sunset or sunrise.
    Really off topic here, but what is that anomaly? I posted a photo that I took a few weeks ago. What is it?

Here's the photo

Attachment 33026
    Sun low on the horizon...? Looks like a typical lens flare.

After all this time people still seem to be confused by them.

Info about lens flares from Digital Photography forum here: http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...d.php?t=322682 but there are many other sources of knowledgeable photographers who describe this phenomenon.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

AriG (12th March 2016), avid (12th March 2016), Ultima Thule (12th March 2016)

18. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

It is a topic that just WONT die out because for whatever reason people are finding excellent footage of an extremely large object near or behind our SUN ... And of course John Moore who was a GREEN BERET says his military contacts have confirmed it is incoming ... but hey ho life goes on ... if it was to happen im not sure if you would want to be around afterwards cause the world be in a dire mess ... everything would become a struggle i suppose youd just have to make the best of a bad situation !!!

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Again — please!

If it was next to the sun (and especially if it's supposedly a very large object!), 7 billion people would see it all the time, including when the sun was overhead, and NOT just at sunrise or sunset or in unusual atmospheric and/or cloud conditions.

We have to be intelligent about this. I always appreciate and value curiosity, but we also have to be smart. It's not right next to the sun — it can't be — but I do think that it's very possible a large astronomical object exists out there which the public has not been made aware of. I wrote about this here (copied below), which najara12000 has already read:

(What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Bill believes this Nibiru stuff is untrue because (possibly amongst other reasons) amateur astronomers - many having excellent equipment - would by now have spotted a celestial object that is supposed to be close enough to be visible by everyone by now, or March, or summer 2016, or spring 2017, or autumn 2017, or whenever it's scheduled to appear.
    A clarification of my views — if any may be helpful:

1) As Nick says, it's nowhere close to Planet Earth. If so, thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, working for no-one, with excellent telescopes, would be screaming from the rooftops. (They aren't.)

2) All the purported photos of a supposed object near to the sun (usually taken with cellphone cameras, and ALL taken at sunset or sunrise, which tells us something) are of atmospheric anomalies of one kind or another. If it was very close to the sun, 7 billion people would be able to see it every day, including when the sun was overhead. There's nothing there.

3) Zecharia Sitchin's stories of the Anunnaki riding around on Nibiru, patiently waiting (and presumably bravely suffering the extreme cold!) for it to approach Planet Earth again, can't possibly be accurate. The Anunnaki, who certainly existed and continue to exist, are an advanced race with space flight capability of their own. They can — and do — travel here any time they want to.

4) I do believe that a large celestial body that's a member of our solar system, with a highly eccentric and oblique orbit, may very well exist, and it's very possible also that it periodically comes in quite close, in which case electromagnetic effects on the sun and other planets would certainly become evident. A few notes on this:
    • It might very well be a brown dwarf (as Andy Lloyd argues).
    • Project Camelot witness Henry Deacon called it 'the second sun', and was surprised we didn't know all about it. (He told us he had heard it discussed when he was working for a classified project within NOAA. It appears to be well-known within the intel community. I do NOT know why its existence is being kept classified.)
    • If it is a brown dwarf, it's likely to be very dim optically, but radiating strongly in the infrared. And a number of orbiting infrared telescopes have been launched in recent years, which is interesting.
    • Bob Dean stated that he'd heard from reliable sources that 'Nibiru' would come detectably close (my paraphrase) to Earth in 2017. Jake Simpson confirmed that ('as best he knew', he said).
    If this video has been posted already, my apologies. I found this video to be scientific and credible (based on my admittedly limited knowledge of celestial movements) and it certainly shows quite clearly that there is a celestial anomaly which is seen much better when viewed from Alaskan telescopes. I'm interested to know what our sky watchers here think of this video.

20. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    If this video has been posted already, my apologies. I found this video to be scientific and credible (based on my admittedly limited knowledge of celestial movements) and it certainly shows quite clearly that there is a celestial anomaly which is seen much better when viewed from Alaskan telescopes. I'm interested to know what our sky watchers here think of this video.
    If you follow these objects over the few hours it takes the Sun to cross this section of sky, they have moved from the Sun’s right to the Sun’s left. This would suggest that they have completed a sizeable portion of their solar orbit, say about a third. Given that Mercury is pretty fast, orbiting the Sun in just 88 days, which from Earth looks like 116 days, then you are talking about an orbit over 100 times faster than that. I am not an astronomer, but you would need to explain how anything could travel at that sort of speed, especially as the apparent distance from the Sun is more like where you would expect to find Venus, rather than Mercury. Venus orbits the Sun in 224.7 days, making the problem twice as bad. It would seem that no one is seeing Nibiru because it is moving so damn quick

21. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2016)

22. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Unfortunately the video is not scientific and not credible. Sorry. There are lots of people who have never had the opportunity to become familiar with basic astronomy, but that doesn't have to be a permanent state - really.

If you look at the innumerable posts about Nibiru on this forum and familiarise yourself with the very basics of celestial mechanics, you'll understand why this video (or the others of similar ilk) simply are not proof of an incoming celestial body.

I just can't understand why people still think a celestial body could only be seen at one location and at one time. Like it was an aeroplane! Yet unseen by hordes of serious amateur astronomer across the globe looking for new stuff all the time.

How long has it been approaching us now? But still only a smudge on dawn/dusk videos? Surely it should be filling the sky by now. Oh, that's been postponed again - not until 2017 now I hear. We have heard that before. We can remember all the previous arrival dates can't we...?

Always approaching, but never to arrive.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (24th June 2016), Wind (24th June 2016)

24. Link to Post #75
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

was told directly in a dream - ' when the face of the warrior appears in the sky'
    sorry.....not very scientific.....
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

25. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

This screen shot taken at 0.17 in a video at http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7097001.html
    below shows a ‘Nibiru and companion’ configuration in the vicinity of a black hole 3.8 billion light years away.

Attachment 33702
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	black hole.png
Views:	119
Size:	885.3 KB
ID:	33703  

26. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This screen shot taken at 0.17 in a video at http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a7097001.html
    below shows a ‘Nibiru and companion’ configuration in the vicinity of a black hole 3.8 billion light years away.

Attachment 33702
    Did you watch the video? I didn't see any relevance to Nibiru or its companion. It's a visualisation of an accretion disk from a star entering a black whole and an assessment of the discovery. And it's 3.8 billion light years away - not even in our galaxy, let alone solar system.

This is what I mean about understanding very basic astronomy.

27. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Attachment 33702
    Did you watch the video? I didn't see any relevance to Nibiru or its companion. It's a visualisation of an accretion disk from a star entering a black whole and an assessment of the discovery. And it's 3.8 billion light years away - not even in our galaxy, let alone solar system.

This is what I mean about understanding very basic astronomy.
    You are entirely missing my point. Yes of course I watched the video, and the relevance to Nibiru is precisely that what is claimed to be Nibiru in our solar system resembles something visible in a totally different context.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4