+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reverse Speech

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Reverse Speech

I'd like to gently point out that the fact that barely anyone has responded, or even thanked these posts, might suggest that there's little or no support in this community for this kind of analysis.

I'm being polite here, as I should, but personally I'm totally certain that this is 100% nonsense. The ONLY way to validate any reverse speech analysis is to do BLIND TESTS by asking statistically significant numbers of non-front-loaded people if they can make anything out.

I'd confidently predict that if you INSTEAD posted samples of reverse speech and then ASKED people what they heard, you'd get wildly different results. (And, my guess would be that most people wouldn't make out anything intelligible at all.)

You can't do 'science' like this by telling people what they're going to hear. That skews everything, and the 'confirmation' you might possibly get from others will be totally meaningless.

If the training you've embarked on isn't pointing this out, and including this as part of the necessary protocols, I'd suggest it may not be a very good course.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

5th (3rd December 2018), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (4th December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), petra (3rd December 2018), RunningDeer (3rd December 2018), Satori (3rd December 2018), scotslad (4th December 2018), Sophocles (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021), Yoda (3rd December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I think there's something to the 'reverse speech' phenomena in regards to hidden messages, but it's all very biased, like Bill points out. There's whole websites out there dedicated to mis-heard song lyrics, which pretty much prove the point.

The reason why the idea of 'reverse speech' seems like such nonsense is because it insinuates that the speech has to be backwards. But in fact there can be hidden messages, they're just not necessarily backwards.

Sometimes the meaning of the exact same words can change based off perspective: a double entendre. The meaning which the person does not recognize is the hidden one - the 'reverse speech'.

This is how I understand the words 'reverse speech' and I realize it is all entirely subjective. I tie this closely in with NLP

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'd like to gently point out that the fact that barely anyone has responded, or even thanked these posts, might suggest that there's little or no support in this community for this kind of analysis.

I'm being polite here, as I should, but personally I'm totally certain that this is 100% nonsense. The ONLY way to validate any reverse speech analysis is to do BLIND TESTS by asking statistically significant numbers of non-front-loaded people if they can make anything out.

I'd confidently predict that if you INSTEAD posted samples of reverse speech and then ASKED people what they heard, you'd get wildly different results. (And, my guess would be that most people wouldn't make out anything intelligible at all.)

You can't do 'science' like this by telling people what they're going to hear. That skews everything, and the 'confirmation' you might possibly get from others will be totally meaningless.

If the training you've embarked on isn't pointing this out, and including this as part of the necessary protocols, I'd suggest it may not be a very good course.
    A brief note. After reading my post above, Honesty self-deleted all his prior posts ^^, and then sent Paul a PM asking to be retired from the forum. That's a shame.

I think I can share this openly here. I did rather a when Honesty started this thread, and thought to myself it was sure to end in tears. And there really were no post replies, and no Thanks. The members just ignored it.

My own post quoted above, which was thanked quickly by 5 people, was tough but 100% fair — as any scientists will be aware. (It was about the scientific method.) Honesty had an opportunity to respond to the 'peer review', as it were. We could have had an interesting and intelligent discussion about the protocols.

But instead, he deleted his posts and took his ball away. That helped no-one, including anyone genuinely interested in the veracity of reverse speech. I do personally and sincerely wish he had not done that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th December 2018 at 14:14.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2018), DeDukshyn (18th December 2018), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2023), Innocent Warrior (4th December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), Nasu (10th January 2019), petra (4th December 2018), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), Satori (4th December 2018), Sophocles (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018), Valerie Villars (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021), Yoda (5th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

First of all, I don't know a dang thing about reverse speech. What if you look at words as energy fields, which they are. Information is essentially energy, what if by effectively inverting the energy by reversing it's vibrational essences you could gather some meaning from it... Like I said, I don't know a thing about it, just looking at it from an energetic perspective. Now proving or verifying any of this would be a really messy affair.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2018), civjo (27th January 2023), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Now proving or verifying any of this would be a really messy affair.
    Well, it'd be quite easy to verify [or otherwise] statistically. For instance, if someone presented a reverse speech clip to 100 people, without telling them what might be in there, and all 100 (or even 60-70 of them!) heard the same thing, that'd really mean something.

As statisticians say, that'd be 'statistically significant'. Much research is conducted that way, including controlled psi investigation of every kind.

If the 100 test subjects all heard something different, or heard nothing intelligible, then that'd be a problem that would seem to show evidence for no pattern actually being there at all.

This could be done on Avalon, here. It'd be very easy to set up. Someone posts a reverse speech clip, without any 'front-loading' comment, and then we all reply with what we think it says. (Or, better still, PM the poster, so that we'd not be influenced by one another's interpretations.)

This is why when in any reverse speech analysis, one can't and shouldn't tell listeners what they should expect to hear. That skews everything.

For this very reason, remote viewing assignments are always done 'blind'. The remote viewer never knows what they're looking at, or are expected to 'see'. This was firmly established in the remote viewing protocols very early on by Ingo Swann et al, and that's SO critically important for actually enabling it to work well.

An example there: if a team of 6 military remote viewers, all working individually, are given a random set of co-ordinates to 'view', and then 4 of the 6 independently say these are armed Russian missiles in a silo that no-one knew existed, then that's VERY valuable operational intelligence for the military.

They'd be bound to take that seriously, and then they'd act on that by immediately seeking further corroboration from agents on the ground, or targeted photo-analysis of that location. It's the independent, non-front-loaded results ('front-loading' is a frequently-used RV term) that matter.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th December 2018 at 15:10.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020), Pam (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), Satori (4th December 2018), Sophocles (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021), Yoda (5th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Godspeed, Honesty.
    ytsenoH, deepsdoG

Life’s a hodgepodge of loss, gain, courage, growth, challenge self to go beyond, etc. Examination of beliefs is critical. One has to be willing to let go of the emotional attachment, time commitment, and financial investment that keeps one from fresh opportunities to explore this human experiment experience.

Ugh!…stated the OBvious AgAIN.

While I’m at it…I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve deleted posts. {insert red face and apologies here}
    Please, no one in the back room reveal that number. {insert thanks here}

Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th December 2018 at 19:47.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Axman (5th December 2021), Bill Ryan (4th December 2018), civjo (27th January 2023), Hazelfern (30th December 2018), Matthew (4th December 2018), Pam (4th December 2018), petra (4th December 2018), scotslad (4th December 2018), Sophocles (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018), Victoria (3rd December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Whenever i hear about Reverse Speech it reminds me of Peggy Kane ... She was convinced there was a lot more to this than meets the eye

I also saw the reverse speeches of Obama ... I love Satan lol .. I am away to watch the video back soon
    I'm pretty darn convinced too, just having a hard time conveying why.

Never heard of that "I Love Satan" one, that's funny!
    To think something like that was put there on purpose by Obama is absolute foolishness
    But if we think of English the Language more like a "virus" (I can't explain why it's like a virus) the amount of "symptoms" start to make more sense

Who would invent something so awful as English? Satan - that's who ;-)

In sign language, the sign for "I Love You" is the exact same hand sign as the "Hail Satan" one too.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023), mojo (6th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Godspeed, Honesty.

Life’s a hodgepodge of loss, gain, courage, growth, challenge self to go beyond, etc. Examination of beliefs is critical. One has to be willing to let go of the emotional attachment, time commitment, and financial investment that keeps one from fresh opportunities to explore this human experiment experience.

Ugh!…stated the OBvious AgAIN.

While I’m at it…I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve deleted posts. {insert red face and apologies here}
    Please, no one in the back room reveal that number. {insert thanks here}

Ditto what RunningDeer said. I always find the search for truth and meaning admirable. Perhaps you will reconsider and come back if you are reading this. I understand it is hard to share something you are jazzed about and not having others share your enthusiasm. That is kind of the story of my life, so I do understand.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023), Matthew (4th December 2018), RunningDeer (4th December 2018), scotslad (4th December 2018), Stephanie (4th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,028 times in 644 posts

belief or non belief is almost irrelevant. Interest or non interest in a subject (any) in the forum becomes apparent and due to the self-regulatory and cooperative/participative nature of the forum. I dont think people look for arguments on here or to go out of their way to put people down, but as consenting free thinking participating adults - we can also choose to share, comment or not - some people are interested in science, spirituality, aliens, security, secret space programs, genuine whilstle blowers and some may even be interested in reverse speech analysis. Like many topics on here, participation or not on a thread, reading comments on a thread can always lead to a learning experience as we read, relate, assimilate and apply that learning in future posts. Just because someone has an opposing point of view or has not experienced your experience doesnt mean that NO-ONE likes or has an oppinion - some just havent summoned up their courage to post as many are here to search of knowledge, truth and wisdom and not necessarily out to air or express their views or opinions or a particular topic.

May everyone's search (and experience) continue

18. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,658 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb Re: Reverse Speech

🌐 ‼️ Would it be possible to use Quantum A.I. Deep Mind analyzing/decoding reverse speech search for "key words" or "key sentences" of millions of audio files of key people in society? Maybe within minutes (or hours) then printing it out! ... Maybe do a search of all people saying the same world wide backwards. To find a common message from our "human collective conscience".

Cheers 🦜🦋🌳
    John Kuhles May 1st, 2020

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st May 2020 at 20:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    UK Avalon Member Post-Structuralist Comet's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Would it be possible to use Quantum A.I. Deep Mind analyzing/decoding reverse speech search for "key words" or "key sentences" of millions of audio files of key people in society? Maybe within minutes (or hours) then printing it out! ...
    I had a little think about using machine learning for detecting words in reverse speech a while ago because it seemed like an interesting project (though fwiw I'm not convinced there's any meaning in reverse speech). I concluded it would be hard to do using currently available tools (at least without a lot more resources than anyone who'd be interested in doing this would have).

Training a computer model that transcribes speech involves feeding the computer (i) a ton of speech audio, (ii) a ton of timestamped transcriptions of that speech audio, and (iii) using these to have the computer find similarities (in audio frequency, rhythm, and volume) across different tokens for each word type (e.g. finding the similarities between audio of 10,000 different people saying the word 'trout').

The above could also be done using transcriptions of phonemes rather than words, and having the computer find similarities between audio of 10,000 different people saying the phoneme 'out' in 'trout'/'snout'/'sprout'.

There are two ways to apply this to reverse speech.

Firstly, existing computer models which have already been trained on forward speech could be used, but applied to reverse speech rather than forward speech. The reason this wouldn't work well is that the words people perceive in reversed speech sound profoundly untypical in terms of their rhythm and changes in volume (and possibly the frequency, but I don't know enough to say!).

That's pretty obvious from listening to putative examples of words in reverse speech, but as a toy example consider the word 'Madame'. If you reverse a recording of someone saying 'madame', you'll hear the very same word - but the stress on the a will also be reversed and so the reversed version will sound different.

Because speech-to-text computer models have been trained to find what is typical in the speech used to train them, they don't work well when presented with less typical examples (which would include reverse speech). This can be seen in youtube's automatic captions not working well for thick accents - the model wasn't trained on those accents, so doesn't produce good results when it's fed those accents as input.

I've actually tried this approach briefly while messing about with an off-the-shelf speech-to-text algorithm, and it produced a garbled mess (if there's any interest I can try and dig out my results).

It's possible a model that's trained to detect phonemes rather than whole words would work better, but even the phonemes in reverse speech sound very odd (my subjective take is they sound slurred, and blur into each other), and I suspect a computer model trained to detect phonemes would have trouble separating out distinct phonemes in reverse speech.

Secondly, this could be applied to reverse speech would be for people to
    produce their own timestamped transcriptions for reversed speech, and train a bespoke model. I think there are two problems here, though one of them might not be a problem if my own scepticism doesn't pan out.

The first problem is that the sheer amount of data that would be required is immense and I'm fairly confident it would be beyond the budget of anyone doing research into reversed speech.

The second problem I see (reflecting my scepticism!) is that the amount of data required would require lots of people doing the transcription. I think different people transcribing reversed speech would hear very different things even for the same audio, and so the data itself would lack the consistency required for what you're thinking of. Nearly every time somebody's claimed to have heard a specific word or phrase in a reversed clip, and I've listened to the clip before knowing what that person heard, I've gotten very different results. I expect the same would happen if multiple people produced transcriptions of reverse speech.

Maybe there's some unknown form of machine learning which could detect words in reverse speech without running into the problems I've given above, but if there is it would be radically different to everything publicly available.

Looking back over what I've written, sorry for the big ramble in response to a passing thought! As I said, I've given this topic a bit of thought before so I was excited for the opportunity to talk about it, and I didn't have the time to edit down to a shorter post!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan
    For instance, if someone presented a reverse speech clip to 100 people, without telling them what might be in there, and all 100 (or even 60-70 of them!) heard the same thing, that'd really mean something....If the 100 test subjects all heard something different, or heard nothing intelligible, then that'd be a problem that would seem to show evidence for no pattern actually being there at all.

This could be done on Avalon, here. It'd be very easy to set up. Someone posts a reverse speech clip, without any 'front-loading' comment, and then we all reply with what we think it says. (Or, better still, PM the poster, so that we'd not be influenced by one another's interpretations.)
    This could be fun to do! If someone wanted to PM me one or two short (~30s) examples of reverse speech they find particularly compelling, I'd be happy to do the leg work of collecting and counting up results, and if we got enough contributions doing some basic statistics on them.
    Last edited by Post-Structuralist Comet; 2nd May 2020 at 17:45. Reason: Spacing out paragraphs

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Post-Structuralist Comet For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (3rd May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Of all the Reverse Speech audio I've heard, in 90% of the cases I couldn't be bothered, but there
    are examples that can't be denied - and this is one.

Obama - Yes We Can = Thank You Satan (4:32)
    An assortment of clips from the acceptance speech in Chicago - November 4, 2008. These are
    not the best or most obvious samples that can be found, just those from the acceptance speech.

Yes we Can and Thank you Satan (0:44)
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

civjo (27th January 2023), DNA (23rd May 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th September 2023)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Reverse Speech

• David Oates Reverse Speech on Jeff Rense 30 november 2021

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

• Reverse Speech - Alec Baldwin With George Stephanopolous

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

Question Re: Reverse Speech

Sincere question: If "Speech Recognition Software" is getting better and better, especially with new type of advanced A.I. programs ... When are they "good enough" to do the same job with recognizing parts of reversed speech? ... The moment they are getting better at it even better than humans can ... You could use that tech to check ALL Bilderbergers & WEF Minions looking for special "key-words" too. We may even use ChatGPT4 and soon 5 to do the job for us

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd May 2023 at 22:14.

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

• Your Darkest Secrets Revealed in your Reverse Speech | CIA is Listening:

CIA Declassified: What Backwards Secrets are you hiding in your Reverse Speech? In 1983, David Oates dropped his walkman into the toilet. If you're under 40 years old, a walkman was a portable cassette player. If you're under 30, a cassette was how we listened to music in the stone age. Anyway, after being dropped, David's tape player would only play tapes in reverse. At first, he found this entertaining. There were lots of songs that contained hidden messages that you could only hear if you played them backward. But *those* messages were placed there intentionally. Soon, David discovered messages hidden in human speech that were NOT intentional. Messages that were put there by the speaker's subconscious. Turns out, we all do this. In fact, when we lie, our subconscious actually encodes the *truth*, backward, inside the lies that we tell. This is *really* interesting. Because that means, the truth about every conspiracy is right in front of your nose. If you know how to find it.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (29th June 2023)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

Quote: "Almost everybody knows by now that "speech recognition" software based on A.I. "neural networks" started late 1980s and has the ability to improve itself using self-correcting algorithms last 3 decades ... Meaning the accuracy is now so high that it MUST be possible to try to analyze reverse speech as well BUT IT IS NEVER DONE BEFORE ... WHY NOT FOR FCK SAKE? ... Imagine if it works so well it can expose ALL professional liars with an accuracy score above 90% especially all WEF Agenda2030 stooges!" unquote
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th September 2023 at 14:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2