+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I suspect that what Plummer calls "The Network" is this third party, though quite possibly with a non-human party behind them. I suspect that this third party has been dominant, in various forms, for many thousands of years on this planet, if not longer. Plummer only traces this "Network" back to the work of Cecil Rhodes.
    In particular, I would not call this underlying "third party" a "Breakaway Civilization." That term, "Breakaway", suggests something that has grown out of and beyond the publicly visible civilization, over perhaps the last century.

Rather, I think that this underlying third party or parties have been there, manipulating human civilization for many millenia. Likely such a third party is passing along knowledge of the ancients, from the times before the last great flood or other such cataclysm wiped out most of whatever advanced civilization(s) existed then.

These third parties might manifest in the inner circles of deeply powerful human families and secret societies, perhaps partially working with, supported by, or controlled by aliens. They would be passing ancient knowledge down through the ages. This ancient knowledge would be kept hidden from the masses, even from the more publicly visible elite.

They might control humanity the way a farmer controls his crops. The farmer does not create the corn or the cow, and the farmer is not immune to the vagaries of the weather or the cycles of the seasons. But if the farmer is experienced in such things, he has great influence over time in how things turn out, in what crops are grown, and how this is done.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd July 2016), sommervr (4th July 2016), william r sanford72 (14th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

I suspect that what Plummer calls "The Network" is this third party, though quite possibly with a non-human party behind them. I suspect that this third party has been dominant, in various forms, for many thousands of years on this planet, if not longer. Plummer only traces this "Network" back to the work of Cecil Rhodes.
    In particular, I would not call this underlying "third party" a "Breakaway Civilization." That term, "Breakaway", suggests something that has grown out of and beyond the publicly visible civilization, over perhaps the last century.

Rather, I think that this underlying third party or parties have been there, manipulating human civilization for many millenia. Likely such a third party is passing along knowledge of the ancients, from the times before the last great flood or other such cataclysm wiped out most of whatever advanced civilization(s) existed then.

These third parties might manifest in the inner circles of deeply powerful human families and secret societies, perhaps partially working with, supported by, or controlled by aliens. They would be passing ancient knowledge down through the ages. This ancient knowledge would be kept hidden from the masses, even from the more publicly visible elite.

They might control humanity the way a farmer controls his crops. The farmer does not create the corn or the cow, and the farmer is not immune to the vagaries of the weather or the cycles of the seasons. But if the farmer is experienced in such things, he has great influence over time in how things turn out, in what crops are grown, and how this is done.
    Ok then. Judy Woods spotted something beyond the norm but grasps at ways to explain it within her framework of knowledge or excepted reality, or what she feels the public will except.

4. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Ok then. Judy Woods spotted something beyond the norm but grasps at ways to explain it within her framework of knowledge or excepted reality, or what she feels the public will except.
    Yes - exactly.

Judy Wood started out being more careful not to speak beyond her expertise as to just what sort of "exotic energy weapon" might have caused what she observed. But the constant requests for more specifics (some of which might have been motivated by a desire to trip her up with speculations in areas she is not expert) seem to have led her to reach past her areas of expertise, which were (1) mechanical and structural engineering, (2) a keen eye for visual detail, and (3) persistent and independent thinking, beholden to no one else.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd July 2016 at 23:14.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curiosity (4th July 2016)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Farsight Insititute's remote viewers saw mini neutron bombs exploding inside the buildings.
    Couldn't they have released enough energy to instantly pulverize the buildings?
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Curiosity (4th July 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th July 2016)

8. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Farsight Insititute's remote viewers saw mini neutron bombs exploding inside the buildings.
    If such bombs were sufficiently advanced technically so that their blast directions and radii were properly controlled, than, so far as I know (which is not far in such matters) they might have been used for the dustification of the towers. I don't understand how they could have caused the strange destruction patterns, such as the toasted cars, seen elsewhere in lower Manhattan, selectively taking out portions of cars, but not other materials and not most of the people in the area. Nor do I know whether such a destructive pattern of the towers themselves, their dustification in mid-air, is even possible with such mini-nukes.

I also am a bit of a skeptic regarding the Farsight Institute's remote viewing work ... so all told, my reaction is little more than a "well, I guess so ... maybe, maybe not."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), Wind (3rd July 2016)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    In my opinion yes, neutron bombs or some other type explosives we know nothing about., went off inside the buildings. And yes they had more than enough energy to pulverize the buildings burn cars block away if they were in the line of energy waves.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

DaveToo (4th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th July 2016), Wind (4th July 2016)

12. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

I came across this interesting video at the weekend.

Brookhaven National Laboratory is in direct line-of-sight of the TT complex, the laboratory also has a large particle collider buried within their grounds. The video does pose some interesting questions and dot-connecting. The concentration of burnt-out cars and the line-of-site to this facility I found to be very interesting.

Regards.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Curiosity (4th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), mojo (4th July 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's another interesting video that I came across yesterday, with extensive video taken by someone long skilled in doing video work, from across the Hudson river, of the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers and building 7, on the day of 9/11:

Go to several places in the video, such as at the 19:38 mark, to see a helicopter fly over each tower, with strange flashes and explosions, a few seconds before each tower collapses.

===

So, including the preceding post just above this post, we have:
    • Brookhaven's Heavy Ion Collider, with two of the buildings on its collider ring directly on a line to the World Trade Center, 60 some miles away,
    • (as Judy Wood also noticed) Hurricane Erin, moving directly toward New York City that morning,
    • a helicopter overflying the each tower, with bright flashes and immense explosive sounds, seconds before the collapses begin, and
    • the strong likelihood that advanced "mini/micro/neutron/..." "atomic" bombs of specifically engineered explosive pattern and radius were implanted within the towers or their basement.
    We also have, on page 201 of Joseph P. Farrell's recent Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations, Farrell's quoting of Jim Hoffman's analysis of a possible mechanism for the destruction of the WTC towers, in which Hoffman considers:
    Quote High energy microwave interferometry using coaxial beams for constructive and destructive interference might be a possibility
    In other words, we potentially witnessed not the energy coming in from, or implanted as, a single massive form or from a single direction, but rather multiple beams and mechanisms, with the external ones at least being essentially routine (the hurricane) or benign and little noticed when considered in isolation, but which, when simultaneously focused on and directed at one of the towers, resulted in immense molecular disassociation of the chemical bonds of most of the concrete and porcelain (no toilets or other such fixtures were found in the ruble, even in small but still identifiable pieces), and of much of the steel, but little of the paper.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Citizen No2 (17th July 2016), Curiosity (4th July 2016), Ewan (14th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), mojo (14th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Here's another interesting video that I came across yesterday, with extensive video taken by someone long skilled in doing video work, from across the Hudson river, of the destruction of the World Trade Center (WTC) towers and building 7, on the day of 9/11:

Go to several places in the video, such as at the 19:38 mark, to see a helicopter fly over each tower, with strange flashes and explosions, a few seconds before each tower collapses.

===

So, including the preceding post just above this post, we have:
    • Brookhaven's Heavy Ion Collider, with two of the buildings on its collider ring directly on a line to the World Trade Center, 60 some miles away,
    • (as Judy Wood also noticed) Hurricane Erin, moving directly toward New York City that morning,
    • a helicopter overflying the each tower, with bright flashes and immense explosive sounds, seconds before the collapses begin, and
    • the strong likelihood that advanced "mini/micro/neutron/..." "atomic" bombs of specifically engineered explosive pattern and radius were implanted within the towers or their basement.
    We also have, on page 201 of Joseph P. Farrell's recent Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations, Farrell's quoting of Jim Hoffman's analysis of a possible mechanism for the destruction of the WTC towers, in which Hoffman considers:
    Quote High energy microwave interferometry using coaxial beams for constructive and destructive interference might be a possibility
    In other words, we potentially witnessed not the energy coming in from, or implanted as, a single massive form or from a single direction, but rather multiple beams and mechanisms, with the external ones at least being essentially routine (the hurricane) or benign and little noticed when considered in isolation, but which, when simultaneously focused on and directed at one of the towers, resulted in immense molecular disassociation of the chemical bonds of most of the concrete and porcelain (no toilets or other such fixtures were found in the ruble, even in small but still identifiable pieces), and of much of the steel, but little of the paper.
    Some interesting stuff. I find it really interesting that a hurricane was near? Could it have hid something that could have been the firing platform of one or more of the destructive mechanisms?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), mojo (14th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th July 2016)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Some interesting stuff. I find it really interesting that a hurricane was near? Could it have hid something that could have been the firing platform of one or more of the destructive mechanisms?
    Judy Wood's speculation was that hurricane Erin was somehow used as a major source of the energy for dustifying the WTC towers.

It is definitely odd that a major hurricane took a highly unusual course up the Eastern US seaboard, turned straight at New York City, was almost unmentioned on the news or weather reports of New York, or anywhere else, and turned on a dime and went out to sea and died, following its closest approach to New York City on the day of 9/11.

Usually major hurricanes aimed directly at major US East Coast or Gulf Coast cities are headline news items for days prior to their predicted onshore arrival time.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ewan (14th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), mojo (14th August 2016), Sierra (27th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Here's another thought/theory.
    Weather manipulation went wrong? Somehow the towers acted like antenatal and sucked in their experimental hurricane control weapons. Timing was coincidental? Or not?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

mojo (14th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Halton Arp, an observational astronomer, is the astronomer that Wallace Thornhill, of Electric Universe fame, is referring to about the 20 minute mark in the video that Star Tsar just posted on the Up At The Ranch And Beyond thread.

In the preface to Halton Arp's book Seeing Red: Redshifts, Cosmology and Academic Science, he comments on how heretical theories are discredited:
    Arp was commenting here on how his compelling evidence against the conventional explanation of the red shift was discredited by main stream science.

The same mechanism applies exactly to how Judy Wood is being discredited. When she responds to the unending questioning as to how, by what mechanism, the WTC towers could have been dustified, and using what source of energy, she has been pressured into talking about directed energy weapons, the Hutchison Effect, and hurricane Erin ... at which point the jaws of the trap spring shut and her theories are labeled "prima facie evidence that the proponent is a crackpot and that the evidence is false."
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th August 2016 at 18:19.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th September 2016), Curiosity (15th August 2016), Ewan (14th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th August 2016), Lasuh (17th October 2016), mojo (14th August 2016), Reinhard (26th September 2016), Shannon (14th August 2016), Sierra (27th September 2016), Star Tsar (14th August 2016), william r sanford72 (14th August 2016)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

If only we could awaken the sleeping masses to this one salient point Paul.

Does it fit the paradigm?

No!

Let loose the dogs of ridicule and scorn.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Curiosity (15th August 2016), Lasuh (17th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (14th August 2016)

26. Link to Post #114
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I regard Judy Wood as the most blatant miss info agent in the 9/11 truth movement. At times she makes legitimate observations that are sometimes ignored by AE911 truth. Such as evidence of EMP. At other times she talks nonsense about it being a cold event. EMP is really evidence that combined with other information, can be used to point to the use of micro nukes. Both AE911 truth, and Judy wood are trying to keep people away from that. But at least AE911 truth talk some sense about controlled demolition.

Both avoid talking about who was responsible. It's worth noting that she is Jewish.

27. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by andy2001 (here)
    I regard Judy Wood as the most blatant miss info agent in the 9/11 truth movement ... Both avoid talking about who was responsible. It's worth noting that she is Jewish.
    This might not be how you intended to come across, however you might be interested to know that I regard such posts as yours as typical 9/11 dis-info posts .

I for one, and I'm probably not alone, do not welcome such posts here, if such it be.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Reinhard (26th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (26th September 2016), Sierra (27th September 2016)

29. Link to Post #116
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

BUMPITY BUMP

I initially heard of this theory many years ago when I briefly spoke to Annie Machon about David Shayler's opinion. I responded with something along the lines of "oh no, this is ridiculous, he's going to sabotage the 9/11 truth movement"

Well, I was very wrong. Exotic weapons sounded like fantasy. (This was at a William Rodriguez presentation in London years ago.)

Thank you for this thread. Very interesting.

30. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

The Third Tower - BSA Space - Dec. 16, 2016 - Dr. Leroy Hulsey, ae911truth

On December 16, 2016, at the BSA Space (home of the Boston Society of Architects), Dr. Leroy Hulsey, PE, chair of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Alaska Fairbanks, gives an update on his WTC 7 computer modeling study and its preliminary finding that fire could not and did not cause the building's collapse on 9/11.

For free society!

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ewan (27th December 2016), ks4ever (27th December 2016)

32. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

In Dr Woods book she lists 9 reasons why it could not have been mini nukes on page 121. It it sad that Dr Wood was not allowed to make the case in court against the false narrative in the "fake news, lol," 911official report'

33. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Hervé (15th January 2017)

34. Link to Post #119
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The above short video is the real truth gathered by Dr. Judy Wood by using FOIA request to obtain the mountains of evidence gathered by the State of NY at the 9/11 crime scene. She analyzed, organized and presented all of it perfectly: pictures, videos, transcripts and interviews--evidence, and more evidence of the crime scene. Dr. Wood is a materials forensics Ph. D, a genius at her profession, a perfectionist in her work, an excellent teacher, and she gives us an analysis of the evidence that is impeccable to the last detail and presented perfectly.

The above video is one of her latest, and is rather a Last Hurrah! kind of reaching-out-to-the-public. In this video, she's combined hundreds of hours of her work into one cut-to-the-chase message concerning the kind of weapon that was used to disappear seven huge buildings.

[...]

There are many fascinating details this video doesn't touch - such as the huge number of jumpers (or flyers) which were more like 1,500 rather than the 5 or 6 the media told us there were; or the 1500 wilted cars within a half-mile radius of the crime scene; or the Category 3 Hurricane Erin that was parked just outside of NY Harbor on 9/11 ; or the lack of a seismic record other than surface waves that showed buildings LEAVING, not crashing.

[...]

Full article and comments here: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/01/n...d-execute.html

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th January 2017), Eric J (Viking) (17th January 2017), Ewan (16th January 2017), Flowerpunkchip (9th October 2018), seko (16th January 2017)

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Dr. Judy Wood IRREFUTABLE(Free Energy Technology on 9/11)

Not sure if this has been posted...excellent video...even the ignorant cannot deny that the official story is a lie...tried to embed but saying video no longer available...

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=66778

Viking

[Modedit: "Not sure if this has been posted..." ... see above, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th January 2017 at 14:55.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

lucidity (17th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast