+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

Quote Don't miss this new update from Kameran Faily.

Go here for previous interviews with Kameran:

KAMERAN INTERVIEW TWO - ILLUMINATI DECLARE WAR & PLANET X 2016
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...-planet-x-2016

PLANET X - AN INTERVIEW WITH KAMERAN FAILY
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...-kameran-fally

Article with info from Kameran re Paris Attacks:
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...paris-and-more
    FOR MORE BACKGROUND SEE THIS ARTICLE:

Is Hezbollah’s Syria Approach Tied to End-Times Doctrine?

Read more: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/orig...#ixzz3uSnh8vvG

KERRY CASSIDY
    Founder/CEO
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    PROJECT CAMELOT TV NETWORK LLC

[ my note: good explanation of the factions and interlinking/workings
    though on the end note.. PlanetX i totally disagree with him and the person kerry refers to.. both a their views are flawwed based on their own belief system and expectations ]
    Last edited by Rha S ananda; 17th December 2015 at 17:05.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

His explanation of the masculine and feminine and judgement makes total sense. Why the Illuminati is breaking apart in a feminine world. But I hope this event does not happen. Looking forward to the next interview that will continue on the Planet X subject.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

Shannon (23rd December 2015), sheme (5th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,015 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

BUMP!.....

I disregard his predictions for the future entirely, but I greatly appreciate his intimate understanding of the middle east situation. It's the most comprehensive and makes the most sense, that I've ever heard from any source.

I strongly recommend the first couple of hours of this interview, before Kerry asks him about the planet X balony that must surely be the disinfo part of his stuff.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Gardener (26th December 2015), Shannon (23rd December 2015), sheme (5th January 2016), take (28th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

did you notice his slip of tongue... he;s and Advisory to the Tsa....ar / GOT CHA... than he swolled the rest and named it some else....

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rha S ananda (here)
    did you notice his slip of tongue... he;s and Advisory to the Tsa....ar / GOT CHA... than he swolled the rest and named it some else....

No I missed that. Can you check and tell me at which hour/minute he said that?

edit:

It's OK, I found it.
    Last edited by norman; 24th December 2015 at 03:57.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

sheme (5th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I can't recommend this interview strongly enough to anyone who wants the understand the current situation in the middle east. The plan by the PTB, how they intend to get there and why. Why the Muslim Brotherhood was kicked out of power in Egypt and the rest of the huge shift of early 2013. Who's controlling who. Why the CIA and the NSA are working for different power brokers. Why the Russians are really on the same 'side' as the British Royal family...and so much more... It's jaw droppingly detailed.

I've been right through it with a fine tooth comb and made my own edited version of the audio that's easier and quicker to listen to. I've chopped out some distractions and some of Kerry's nonsense. I've chopped out most of the last part Kerry askes him about Planet X and his religious predictions etc. It's nearly an hour shorter and a better listen generally.

You can play or download it from here:
    https://app.box.com/s/8jsbiupn7zz6s54vlphqp03uyg8r185e

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

animovado (26th December 2015), drneglector (24th February 2016), Holly Lindin (27th December 2015), Karpos (24th December 2015), Orph (26th December 2015), pabranno (25th February 2016), Shannon (27th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

edit:

It's OK, I found it.
    Now, can you tell at which point he said that? 😄

12. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by animovado (here)

edit:

It's OK, I found it.
    Now, can you tell at which point he said that? 😄
    at 2:37:19 mark (so almost at the end

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Can anyone give a quick summary of what he said about the situation in middle east? Thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to take For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by take (here)
    Can anyone give a quick summary of what he said about the situation in middle east? Thank you.
    The key point is that The Iraq invasion failed in it's mission to split the country up. The Commission in charge of the operation reported back to the Illuminati that they'd failed so the Illuminati stepped in directly and pushed US and Israeli noses out of it while they did a very direct deal with Iran.

Iran has been given control of the region on the basis that they accept the NWO and become part of it ( at least for this next stage of the grand plan ). Iran had one big condition, that the Muslim Brotherhood be removed from the scene completely. Hence the sudden turnaround in Egypt. and a huge general shift in the whole region. Iran has now linked it's banking system up with the NWO too.

A blood token was required to seal the deal. Iran's intelligence service and MI6 swapped folders of the spy trees each had in the region and they killed each other's agents !

This current state of the Illuminati plan is to recreate a state of Assyria, which will later be defeated in a war with Israel, then Israel can extend upwards as far as Babylon.

There is a lot of information in this interview about who the players are but it's far to complicated to give a brief summary here. The old Russian royalty are pulling Putin's strings and they are working with the old French royalty, control large parts of the American state apparatus but nor all of it. There a several factions in America working different agendas in the middle east. The Pentagon is more or less on the same side as the Russians and the French but the CIA is a completely different animal that's been sabotaging the Pentagon operation in Iraq since the beginning.

There's a lot more info than that, but you'll just have to sit down and listen to the whole thing to get it all.

edit:

This cleaned up and shorter audio version might be easier for you:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1032270
    Last edited by norman; 28th December 2015 at 11:16.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th January 2016), animovado (28th December 2015), Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), drneglector (24th February 2016), najara12000 (28th December 2015), take (28th December 2015), thunder24 (28th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I can't recommend this interview strongly enough to anyone who wants the understand the current situation in the middle east. The plan by the PTB, how they intend to get there and why. Why the Muslim Brotherhood was kicked out of power in Egypt and the rest of the huge shift of early 2013. Who's controlling who. Why the CIA and the NSA are working for different power brokers. Why the Russians are really on the same 'side' as the British Royal family...and so much more... It's jaw droppingly detailed.

I've been right through it with a fine tooth comb and made my own edited version of the audio that's easier and quicker to listen to. I've chopped out some distractions and some of Kerry's nonsense. I've chopped out most of the last part Kerry askes him about Planet X and his religious predictions etc. It's nearly an hour shorter and a better listen generally.

Even if the Midde-East overview is correct (I don't doubt it is) it will just be a warm-up/softener to get people to let their guard down for the Planet X disinfo, which I don't believe for a minute. They are just trying to scare people and create a negative timeline. How many of these people have we seen come and go over the years? End times predictions are a dime a dozen on the net.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th January 2016), Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), Karpos (28th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

Even if the Midde-East overview is correct (I don't doubt it is) it will just be a warm-up/softener to get people to let their guard down for the Planet X disinfo, which I don't believe for a minute. They are just trying to scare people and create a negative timeline. How many of these people have we seen come and go over the years? End times predictions are a dime a dozen on the net.
    I regard Kameran's attempts at understanding so called predictions in the Quran and bible as just his hobby. I don't take it seriously at all. I regard the stuff he learns as part of his "day job" as very serious and credible, in the main.

I've been studying this kind of stuff for years and had to learn the hard way how to differentiate between the things people say that are their own crap ideas and the things people say that are useful information.

I think Kerry made a huge mistake by even including the planet X stuff in the title, or even in the interview, for that matter. But, that's Kerry for you, she loves all that stuff and can't get enough of it, to her detriment, in my opinion, but then who am I to say.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

3(C)+me (15th January 2016), animovado (28th December 2015), Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), thunder24 (28th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Trying to locate, but says the video is unavailable.
    I would prefer the entire video; including Kerry's input (or "nonsense", according to one's perception)
    Anyone downloaded this you-tube video as mp3....?
    Thanks

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Trying to locate, but says the video is unavailable.
    I would prefer the entire video; including Kerry's input (or "nonsense", according to one's perception)
    Anyone downloaded this you-tube video as mp3....?
    Thanks
    The PC full video is here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=118atmcMMV8

If you can't access it, it's not because it's blocked or removed.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), lunaflare (26th February 2016), sheme (5th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 18th August 2016 at 03:40.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), fourty-two (16th January 2016), Rha S ananda (16th January 2016), thunder24 (15th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016), Woody (15th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

The PC full video is here:

If you can't access it, it's not because it's blocked or removed.
    Yes, that works fine here for me.

I strongly recommend the first couple of hours of this interview, before Kerry asks him about the planet X balony that must surely be the disinfo part of his stuff.
    Yes, as best I know Kameran is way off about Planet X. I've disregarded that part as well.

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 18th January 2016 at 02:32.

29. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    Planet X in 2020?..."We'll see," said the Zen Master.
    Kameran asserts the 1st of August/September 2016 according to the audio clip obtained by the chap in this post....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1038004
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #19
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone,

well, I have been spending now over a month listening to many Project Camelot interviews, and would like to state that what Kameran predicts and the advise he gives reminded me strongly of the interview you did with Pete Peterson.

Pete Peterson talked about survival training he had done with people in cities, and asked: "Do you know who your neighbor is?" Do you know what he will do if sth. has happened and you have kept some coal and are doing a BBQ with your kids and he hasn´t eaten decently for days? And that`s how it goes. He told in the interview that despite his science knowledge he preferred to live in his valley and producing food for his family and himself. He told the people that sth. is coming up and we should be prepared.

Kameran talks about "about 56 weeks of darkness until the sun appears again". And when you are in to "real" archeology and no the one that depends on grants, you will see that there is evidence of pictures with the sun coming up in the West and not in the East. So should there be a shift of the magnetic field of the Earth so it just rotates the other way round, or of the sun, or of both?

Of course, this sounds like making people live in fear. But Kameran also gave some advise about how to prepare for this scenario, for example with Vitamin D. The use of it may be disputed, but I am increasing my stock week for week, of everything, not only Vitamin D, that has to do with light, heat and plants.

We cannot control the coming of comets, planets or anything else happening in our galaxy, but we can try to be not so dependant on electronics and know how to do things with our hands.

So should there happen anything in August 2016? I hope not. But if so, I will be happily using my private stock until the German government, which is very rectilinear, has decided on how to and when distribute food.

That is one thing. Now what he says about ISIS - well, he is the first one who spoke out what I was thinking: ISIS is working on destroying each and every historical site in the Middle East. Petra for example was on the line where Jacques Grimault in "La révélation des pyramides" all the important archeological sites on Earth, according to Eric Bauvals Orion theory and other research. They are destroying most of the ziggurat. And what Kerry stated is that they are trying to enter in Turkey to destroy the Göbekli Tepe site and others found there, well, I wouldn´t wonder. The say these are "blasphemies", and they will have their reasons.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juschi For This Post:

najara12000 (24th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (24th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Juschi (here)
    Hi everyone,

well, I have been spending now over a month listening to many Project Camelot interviews, and would like to state that what Kameran predicts and the advise he gives reminded me strongly of the interview you did with Pete Peterson.

Pete Peterson talked about survival training he had done with people in cities, and asked: "Do you know who your neighbor is?" Do you know what he will do if sth. has happened and you have kept some coal and are doing a BBQ with your kids and he hasn´t eaten decently for days? And that`s how it goes. He told in the interview that despite his science knowledge he preferred to live in his valley and producing food for his family and himself. He told the people that sth. is coming up and we should be prepared.

Kameran talks about "about 56 weeks of darkness until the sun appears again".
    Yes, Peterson was urging self-sufficient preparation — always a good idea!

But I have to say on record here that "about 56 weeks of darkness until the sun appears again" is pure, silly nonsense. As I've mentioned before, Kameran's information about the bloodline families (which is interesting and compelling) is NOT to be confused with his Planet X information.

In my strong opinion, he has no idea what he's talking about there, and is not a physicist or astronomer of any description. What he's describing re Planet X is quite impossible on several major counts.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

najara12000 (24th February 2016), Redstar Kachina (23rd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast