+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apostles of Power: Theft of an Empire

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Apostles of Power: Theft of an Empire

I was in St Andrews in Scotland in 2013 for a science conference. I had a day to spare and checked out the local bookstores in the town. I had a long conversation with the sales person in one of the bookstores about conspiracy theories, etc. In particular, who was really behind the 9/11, besides what I knew about the obvious culprits from the internet, etc.. He suggested we meet up after for coffee as he had a book that wasn’t in his book store to gift me. In this book, which is fictionalized, I would find the answers. It was no accident that I met this book seller, as he was only standing in for the weekend to help his friend who owns the bookshop.

He had met the author David Martin the previous year in 2012 when the book was published I also eventually had the opportunity of meeting privately David Martin and indeed I learned a lot more evidence To that end my curiosity was satisfied about who was really behind all these events.

The book not only reveals the group behind 9/11 (which was a distraction) and other events. The book has been a tool to successfully prevent further disasters.. Its an astonishing book that with further research I eventually discovered four of the people’s real names. The names are fictionalized because of the repercussions to the author. The book was strategically written to prevent the next disaster in the USA which would have been even bigger. This would have been made known to the culprits. Hence the timely publishing of the book.

If you decide to read the book and study carefully the names and possibly discovering the real names which there are many clues. It’s a detective book in itself. It does indeed fill in the dots of whose who. Since I read it in 2013 I am a lot more informed of this reality.

Apostles of Power – Theft of an Empire – by David E. Martin ISBN: 9781936533268
    Published 2012.

From the back cover I condensed the background description:

David Martin is a US Congressional and EU Parliamentary policy advisor in global finance and ethics, whom came to international notoriety for his data analysis in his disclosure prior to the global financial crisis in 2008. His real life insight and witness to corruption in the highest places has given way to a novel about the truth that befalls us. In a world where people have control in only the most mundane daily decisions, there are those manipulating nations at the highest levels.

This epic thriller of a novel weaves the global political events into a tapestry so close to believable that it will leave you wondering where the line between fantasy and reality is drawn. The audacity of stealing all of the G-7 assets right out from under the noses of the world’s self proclaimed elite is so amazing it would not have to be hidden. No one would believe it. A conspiracy to overthrow those powerful men alleged to be the puppet masters of the world goes beyond the imagination of most, leaving names like Rockefeller, Morgan, Kennedy, Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Blackfein, and Goldman scratching their heads. The manipulators are manipulated as power flows rapidly up to the shadowy, cloud covered pinnacle of lies and deceit.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), Bill Ryan (29th December 2015), Billy (20th August 2020), Fairy Friend (30th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015), Hervé (28th December 2015), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), Matt P (29th December 2015), mountain_jim (20th August 2020), Pam (28th December 2015), ponda (28th December 2015), Rollo (28th December 2015), sunflower (29th December 2015), Tintin (20th August 2020), wnlight (29th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Apostles of Power: Theft of an Empire

Also known as : "Coup d'Twelve: The Enterprise that Bought the Presidency"

2 of 3 Dr David E Martin

Published on Jul 16, 2012
    Three Podcast Links:

Community Currency -- 12/1/11
    December 2, 2011 | Filed under: Archives, Community Currency,

Technological Advances Across Time, The Global Innovation Commons Dr. David E. Martin looks briefly at what innovation is, and challenges a few popular American myths regarding the origins of inventions which have had a profound impact upon humanity. He looks at the enclosure system, the evolution of patents, and how ...

http://ar6.podbean.com/pb/4942b6b953d...

CommunityCurrency120111

Community Currency -- 12/8/11
    December 8, 2011 | Filed under: Archives, Community Currency,

Coup d'Twelve: The Enterprise that Bought the Presidency Dr. David E. Martin is the founder and Chairman of M·CAM Inc., the architect and founder of the Global Innovation Commons and was the founder of Mosaic Technologies, Inc.. The impressive bio on his company's websites states that -- "Dr. Martin... is the author of the ...

http://ar6.podbean.com/pb/e7e2f3ce098...

CommunityCurrency120811

Community Currency -- 12/15/11
    December 15, 2011 | Filed under: Archives, Community Currency,

Guest: Dr. David E. Martin Dr. David E. Martin is the founder and Chairman of M·CAM Inc., the architect and founder of the Global Innovation Commons and was the founder of Mosaic Technologies, Inc.. The impressive bio on his company's websites states that -- "Dr. Martin... is the author of the international legal framework ...

http://ar6.podbean.com/pb/4814ff76363...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), Bill Ryan (29th December 2015), Billy (20th August 2020), Fairy Friend (30th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015), kfm27917 (4th August 2020), ponda (29th December 2015), Satori (20th August 2020), sunflower (29th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

here's the other two parts from youtoob

Part 1

Part 3
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), Bill Ryan (29th December 2015), Billy (20th August 2020), Fairy Friend (30th December 2015), Hervé (29th December 2015), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

this guy is unbelievable, he is that good. Deep and intelligent understanding of how the supremacy on this planet behave, how âtent laws are created to stop all creativity, and how some country may benefit from those patents that went expired but are caught in laws that makes sure they will never be used for the benefit of humanity.

And he is doing all this work of transfer of knowledge for the benefit of all by himself and his group.

This is truly Worth a bump. Thanks to the OP whom I cannot write the avatar name.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

2 of 3 Dr David E Martin

Three Podcast Links:

Technological Advances Across Time, The Global Innovation Commons Dr. David E. Martin looks briefly at what innovation is, and challenges a few popular American myths regarding the origins of inventions which have had a profound impact upon humanity. He looks at the enclosure system, the evolution of patents, and how ...

CommunityCurrency120111

Coup d'Twelve: The Enterprise that Bought the Presidency Dr. David E. Martin is the founder and Chairman of M·CAM Inc., the architect and founder of the Global Innovation Commons and was the founder of Mosaic Technologies, Inc.. The impressive bio on his company's websites states that -- "Dr. Martin... is the author of the ...

CommunityCurrency120811

Guest: Dr. David E. Martin Dr. David E. Martin is the founder and Chairman of M·CAM Inc., the architect and founder of the Global Innovation Commons and was the founder of Mosaic Technologies, Inc.. The impressive bio on his company's websites states that -- "Dr. Martin... is the author of the international legal framework ...

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (30th December 2015), Billy (20th August 2020), Hervé (30th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    here's the other two parts from youtoob

Part 1

Part 3

Bump. I don’t know how I missed these interviews with Dr David Martin. There are three of them by this host. Here are 1 and 3. I’ll bump no 2 in a minute. I’ve watched and listened to 1 and 2 so far. No. 2 is big time information.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    this guy is unbelievable, he is that good. Deep and intelligent understanding of how the supremacy on this planet behave, how âtent laws are created to stop all creativity, and how some country may benefit from those patents that went expired but are caught in laws that makes sure they will never be used for the benefit of humanity.

And he is doing all this work of transfer of knowledge for the benefit of all by himself and his group.

This is truly Worth a bump. Thanks to the OP whom I cannot write the avatar name.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

2 of 3 Dr David E Martin

Three Podcast Links:

CommunityCurrency120111

CommunityCurrency120811

Here’s no. 2.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Billy (20th August 2020), Gwin Ru (20th August 2020), kfm27917 (22nd August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread