+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What the Governments are prepping for!

1. Link to Post #21
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,653 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: What the Governments are prepping for!

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    the government is anticipating a global catastrophe and we heard it from youtube?

What now, brothers and sisters?
    I absolutely think they are, but it sure as hell isn't "planet X" it's a much more reasonable and historically proven "rogue meteor" that could end nearly all live on the planet (as "it" has done multiple times in the past).

Here's more info than you are willing to pay attention to on this very topic:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Sir Eltor (6th January 2016), Spellbound (17th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Kameron Fally/Faily of recent Camalot interview fame- He refers to the Bowie song "Black Star" due out on Bowies birthday (soon to be 69 years of age -one of those numbers) as being an Illuminati type warning of what is to come. I will say it is creepy and curious- I wanted to switch it off-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Mr Fally claims the original lyrics contains a date at the end -the 1st of August 2016, he suggests this may be "the date" of the Earth changes. Who knows? See what you think.

There is another video of similar solar eclipse theme/style by the "I am a fire starter" group https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mq2mPJH0Aw

4. Link to Post #23
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Good morning >><< Apologies for the unnecessary nothing post.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 17th January 2016 at 15:14. Reason: I misunderstood

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Who said thank them? So should all life of a different vibration than our own be destroyed ? - does the diversity create harmony- or shall we assume the Mother is tolerant to a degree?

Camalot -Kerry Cassidy has an informative series of interviews with Karmeron Filey-This is endurance listening -but packed with information- a date for the three days of darkness -and the pole shift where given , talk 2 seemed very credible to me.
    If I remember the material right and I am not sure if it was called the hidden hand or something else, the concept was that some of the more advanced souls play the role of the bad/evil/mean, and in the case of most of Avalon, successful, so to give us the experiences we need to grow. Not saying I believe it, just something that popped into my head when you talked about the wolf.

EDIT: Yes it was the Hidden Hand. The full interview is on the bottom of this page which I guess summaries it for you. I would guess it was discussed on Avalon a long time ago.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_so...en_hand_081018
    Last edited by risveglio; 17th January 2016 at 04:21.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2